Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Time at Dragon Empire (Xateramusa and Carlos)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Free Time at Dragon Empire (Xateramusa and Carlos) - Page 2 Empty Re: Free Time at Dragon Empire (Xateramusa and Carlos)

Post by Xateramusa Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:04 pm

Xat blinked and repeated what she had said hoping he might shed some light on it, and maybe one of the faces that looked like Carlos will unblur. Her tails moved slightly as if they were enjoy the freedom. Kao went inside to grab some water for Carlos and Xat.

A few minutes later he came back with to bottles of water wrapped in his tails. He offered on to Carlos then to Xat who took hers and gave a pet to Kao in gratitude.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Free Time at Dragon Empire (Xateramusa and Carlos) - Page 2 Empty Re: Free Time at Dragon Empire (Xateramusa and Carlos)

Post by Nova Major Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:45 pm

Even though Carlos was still somewhat mesmerized, he understood quite well Xateramusa's word when she repeated herself. The offering of a water bottle from Kao also helped, and he took it from his tail. 'Oh, thanks little guy' He thanked the little fox. He was slow, but once he analized completely what the clan leader asked, his expression changed. 'The reapers?'.

It was a surprise. He found someone that participated in the war and survived to remember the whole deal. Carlos only knew about a few people that could remember without problems the fights against the aliens, so a new one was a surprise. 'Well, yes I was there. I 'fought' and all'. He then took a sip of water from the bottle. 'I didn't know you were there. What a surprise'.
Nova Major
Nova Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:13 am

Xat nodded and looked at the sky. "it was there that i did the ultimate merge with my untis. Sadly I was not ready to handle that much power and thus lost my memories." She exsplaned with sadness. "she remebres because the units that she merged with remebered and it came back to her after merging with shirayuki....Heh she can even merge with Tsurumaru, if you intrested im sure you can see his clan." Kao offred him
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:01 am

Xateramusa explained that it was during the battle when she finally merged with her units as she looked to the sky. However, she also mentioned that she didn't knew she wasn't ready to take on that much power, and thats why she ended up losing her memories. Carlos tried his best to think a way she could've fused with Cray units, but he failed misserably like always. The young man could see the sadness in the clan leader's eyes when she finished talking.

'I... I'm sorry, miss Xateramusa. I'm really sorry to hear that' The young man said, trying to help her. 'If it helps, probably not, but if it helps, I-' He tried to continue, but Kao went on to explain how she could know she lost her memories. Turns out the units she merged with remembered, and after merging with Shirayuki herself some of it came back. The little fox even mentioned that if she can even merge with Tsurumaru, who at this point is without a doubt a unit.

Also, when Carlos was asked if he wanted to see his clan, his cardfighter and card game lover side couldn't resisnt in the slightest. 'W-Well, I don't know if I should... I mean, I don't have my deck with me right now. But only seeing the cards could be enough' He answered, before realizing the mood in which he just said that. 'I-If its ok with you, I mean'.
Nova Major
Nova Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:40 pm

Xat smied at Carlos when he said he was sorry that happend to her, but shook her head when kao interupted his sentance. "Merging with units is an ability that i inharted from my bloodline." she exsplaned as she took out Tsurumaru's deck and held it out to Carlos. "Im not to sure if the clan is well known yet, but they are my dear friends next to my murakumo." She exsplaned showing her murakumo deck box that was icy blue with snowflakes on it, while her other clan known as Touken Ranbu had a sakura pink deck with cherry blossoms all over it.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:44 am

Xateramusa proceeded to explain that the ability to merge with her units was something she inherited from her bloodline. While this was somewhat interesting, the young man refrained from asking as the clan leader showed him the deck boxes that contained her decks. The icy blue one with snowflakes on it surely was where the Murakumo deck resided, knowing the whole relationship with Shirayuki and what her name meant. On the other hand, the pink one with cherry blossoms surely had to be the one from the new clan.

Carlos felt a little embarassed, knowing that even a clan leader treated her cards better than him. He kept them safe in his pocket inside a quite old deck case. Forgetting about it and letting his curiosity guide him, the young man aproached the pink deck box. 'Can I?' He asked Xateramusa, wanting to check the cards of this new clan.
Nova Major
Nova Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:11 am

"Yes you can." she said with a smile, and handed him the deck box."The units are so sweet, and kind maybe one day you can see them in action." She said waiting to see his reaction to her new clan. "Not to sure if the clan is out yet, but maybe it is." She continued feeling like this person was trust worthy.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:34 pm

Taking the deck box handed so nicely by the Murakumo Clan Leader, Carlos began carefully inspecting this new clan. Touken Rambu was a strange name for a new clan, and he should've heard about it somewhere. He's a great fan of the game after all. But no, everything was new. The young man looked at the cards calmly, one after the other, even recognizing a card that looked a lot like the awesome sword-guy accompanying miss Xateramusa.

After a couple of minutes of research, he instantly reached an interesting conclusion regarding this new clan. 'This clan is full of handsome men, what the hell?' He thought, placing the cards back on its deck box. 'Eh, pretty cool clan' He then returned the deck box. 'Very, ehem, interesting. I don't see me playing it, but I bet a lot of... People, would like to'.
Nova Major
Nova Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:43 pm

Xat took the deck back and placed it gently in her bag with her murakumo deck. "Thank you, they are basied on swords throught Japans History. They fight and support each other." She said as Kao spoke. "I think the booster set for the clan came out recently.." he said. "What kind of deck to you run?" Xat asked him
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:45 pm

Xateramusa kindly explained that this Touken Ranbu clan were based on numerous famous swords of Japan's history, though it was obvious they took quite some liberties with the card arts of them. She also mentioned that they fought and supported each other, but Carlos wasn't sure if she was talking about how the clan played out or about the Units.

Anyways, Kao also mentioned that the booster set for the clan came out recently. Now he was sure he was going to see that deck a lot. And that... Was interesting, to say the least. Miss Xateramusa then asked Carlos what kind of deck he uses, surprising him a little. 'Oh, you want to know? Well, my deck is from Narukami. The most powerful clan ever' He said proudly, ignoring the fact that his battle record was as bad as world hunger. 'The best there is, yes sir'.
Nova Major
Nova Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:20 am

Xat smiled a little bit at him when he mentioned his deck and how proud he was of it. "Sounds interesting, I would love to see your deck sometime." She said to him offering him some one of the spare water bottles.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:22 pm

'Sure thing miss' He answered kindly after hearing miss Xateramusa declare that she would love to see his Narukami deck. 'I'll show you the equivalent of my baby when I got it back from my lil sis. She must be finishing that event by now'. If it sounded like he was proud of it, its because he really was - That deck included a lifetime of training, gifts from time-traveling dragons, and his... His Avatar. The Thunder Dragon that was currently ignoring him, and with a lot of reasons.

Carlos felt a little bit depressed all of a sudden, but he made sure to smile at miss Xateramusa when she offered a spare water bottle. 'Oh, thanks. But don't worry, I still haven't finished the one the little green fox gave me'. He then lifted his half-empty bottle for her to see. 'I still have water here'
Nova Major
Nova Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:35 pm

Xat nooded and placed the water back and looked at the sky. "Yes the event should of ended. I wounder which one will be next? I would love to take part however I just don;t feel up for it. Though i might take part in the Dragon Empire branch. What about you?" SHe asked him as Kao layed dowed curled up in a ball int he sun.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2