Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forest

+11
ZanKisaragi
Lightning King
EternalDollie
Dementuo
Angel
BluishOver
Jello
Rawkobo
NovaRaizer
Xateramusa
Best Girl
15 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Forest - Page 6 Empty Re: Forest

Post by ZanKisaragi Fri May 06, 2016 3:15 am

"Wait, Maelstrom of 'this' timeline?" He wasn't sure what to think of what he just heard.

"Alternate timelines? But... I'm here with... everyone I met before I...disappeared." Jellal went silent. Could there be another timeline that he originated from? Where the Maelstrom he knew and bonded with be there instead of here? He had more questions than he originally went in with. "Could you explain a bit more?" Jellal said frantically. "I'm not exactly sure what happened after I lost my battle with Neu but when I woke up here, granted I had very little memory, but I had images of my past. I met with old friends like Neo here, Yukino who handed me my Shadow Paladin deck, and even Blaster Dark who seems to remember everything we've been through. And yet... I'm still confused."
ZanKisaragi
ZanKisaragi

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster Fri May 06, 2016 3:18 am

Hearing Aoi talk about the timelines was a surprise to Neo. He didnt know much about the timelines but he remembers Yukino talking about the timelines from time and time. Neo wasn't really sure how he could help Jellal out this time because he knew nothing of the timelines.
NeoBuster
NeoBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Fri May 06, 2016 3:33 am

"I don't really know what's going on. I don't know how Maelstrom still isn't with you, and I don't really know anything about this Neu person. I don't remember you with Blaster Dark either." Cyan responded to confusion with confusion, having never seen her masters without Aqua Force. What could have happened for him to be playing with the knightly order of shadows? Did Master Haruka play something else too? What's next, everyone's playing Royal Paladin? Regardless, the gumball chewed on some candy, her arms folded and holding a large assortment of treats. ... May as well come out with things.

"I'm... from another timeline where you had Maelstrom. You got deleted... I inherited Blue Storm from you... but I couldn't reach his evolved state. Then I... disappeared." Aoi choked, her pep vanishing as the memory of her own death and Admiral Maelstrom's vanishing replayed in her mind, making her world a little colder, getting a visible shiver out of her. "I really have no idea why the Master Jellal of this timeline has amnesia, nor why he doesn't have Maelstrom... Since when do you play Shadow Paladin anyway? You never told me anything about a Blaster Dark before."

Half of that was probably unnecessary for Jellal to hear in the first place, but it offered some insight that the Blue Storm Dragon was lost across two times. That, and the prodigy thought the counterpart of her teacher had no business with Shadow Paladin.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ZanKisaragi Fri May 06, 2016 4:16 am

"I was... Deleted?" Hearing those words completely shook Jellal to his core and made him feel hollow. His eyes widened and his hands started to shake a bit.

"I..." his head bowed and his eyes shut tight. "I guess that would explain why I was....'trapped'." He placed his left hand over his face, covering his left eye leaving only his mouth uncovered so he could continue speaking. "Outside of forgetting my memories, I was in a black void-like place." Thinking about it turned him pale as he recalled utter silence, unable to hear or see anything: submerging in a sea of darkness. "So I honestly don't remember if you and I, me, had interactions but..." It would appear that both Aoi and Jellal were more similar than he originally thought, outside of their snacking habits. He stepped forward towards her and held up his Blaster Dark Revenger.

"There was a time when Aqua Force was sealed away. During that point, I had picked up Shadow Paladin as an homage to a very close friend of mine. He used to play Shadow Paladin until he got injured. Blaster Dark was the only unit I attached myself to. It wasn't until I met Yukino later on, that I was transported to a world where I met the warriors of Aqua Force. They told me that they were sealed and that only I could free them. They handed me Phantom Blaster Overlord and told me to defeat Yukino. I did so but when we met again, she told me I didn't have to take this mission by myself and that we could work together without the influence of the corrupted Dragon of Hell. I took her up on her offer, and we became comrades and we freed Aqua Force, and I was given Maelstrom."

Jellal put away Blaster Dark and slid the deck back into his pocket and proceeded with his story. "When I returned with the clan, people forgot about Royal Paladin, Kagero, and Shadow Paladin. It hurt me to think that the units that helped me were in trouble. I protested that they needed to be free and fought many people who stood against me, Neo being one of them. Then this girl Neu appeared with Shadow Paladin with units I've never seen before and beat me. We was also taken to another dimension, and in the midst of my fight: Maelstrom evolved into Blue Storm Supreme Dragon, Glory Maelstrom and we freed one of the clans, but...we lost to the other sealed clan and then we vanished. That's about it...sadly." Jellal felt as though by telling his story to Aoi, it would clear up any confusions she may have between the Jellal she knew and well... Jellal here. "Still... I can't help but wonder what the other me was like." Jellal said musingly.
ZanKisaragi
ZanKisaragi

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster Fri May 06, 2016 4:23 am

Neo's eyes went from normal to wide open when Aoi said that Jellal from the other timeline had been deleted. It made Neo's stomach turn considering Jessie and Yukino were just deleted from the recent reaper attack. This honestly gave both Neo and Jellal more questions then answers. Hearing Jellal explain his story.. Neo could tell he was shocked as well. If Jellal from the other timeline was deleted, did that mean this Jellal was going to get deleted as well? Neo hoped that wasnt the case.

"Thats a scary thought.." Neo said to himself
NeoBuster
NeoBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Fri May 06, 2016 4:44 am

Aoi nibbled on some waffers and slurped up some gummy worms, listening to Jellal's story. He seemed to be confused, thinking he was the deleted Jellal, but that... wasn't possible, was it? Did Chronojet return this one from her timeline instead of the original coming back? The girl wolfed down enough sugar to kill a man as Jellal spoke of Aqua Force's sealing. Now this, she remembers hearing from other masters. Though, she didn't know of Shadow Paladin getting involved, nor anything about this "friend".

"The you of this timeline went on some pretty crazy adventures to get our clan back..." Aoi giggled nervously, genuinely surprised at the great deal it took to return the marines and the dreadnoughts. "In my timeline, Aqua Force just came back and took over. You are I were disciples, but you turned into a Master faster than me. That's why I called you Master Jellal, like I call Master Haruka master. Blue Storm is a big privilege, since it meant Maelstrom liked you personally." Cyan further explained, giving more detail as to the him of another world. "I don't think you got deleted in this timeline though... That might've... been me as a Seed causing distortions. My world... was decaying and dying, but I was told I could save it by... sucking the life from this one. I couldn't really do it, and felt worse when I heard my very being in a wrong time messed things up. That might've been when you disappeared into the void... because of me."

She sadly chewed on a fruit slice.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ZanKisaragi Fri May 06, 2016 5:21 am

"Hmm." Hearing Aoi's story about having to save her world made Jellal see an image of himself behind her, holding Phantom Blaster Overlord.

"It's an order, and orders need to be carried out no matter the sacrifice!" The same words that he uttered to himself and anyone who stood against him and the Dragon of Hell, like Yukino, sunk in. Jellal clenched his fist tightly rejecting those words, and slowly opened his hand, placing it gently on Aoi's shoulder.

"I know what that's like." Even though they were from two timelines, he felt that he could relate to her in a lot of ways. His expression was calm, like a storm clearing up revealing the light blue sky that were painted in his eyes. "I say we should work together to try and find each other's Maelstroms." Jellal was a little sad that he wasn't able to find an exact whereabouts to his former partner, but he was relieved to know that hope was not lost, and even happier that he made a friend. "There isn't a reason to be sad because I'm sure they're both alright and waiting for us. I can feel it." However, without Maelstrom in sight at the moment...

"Looks like you were right." Jellal said to the side as Blaster Dark appeared beside him.

"Yeah, even for me this is all too confusing. But it does explain "Abyss" being in your deck too." Blaster Dark looked into the forest then back at his partner. "So what will you do now? Try to reunite with the clan and seek a different strength without Maelstrom? Or...?"

"A different strength?" Jellal eye's went back towards Blaster Dark.

"You're standing in front of Aoi right now. She misses Maelstrom but I'm sure she found another power to keep her going. Hence why I said, keep your options open. Maelstrom isn't the entire armada, he's merely a portion of it." Jellal's eyes widened as he heard Blaster Dark's words. Just like how you held onto me instead of Phantom Blaster, or how you forged a bond with Raging Folm Dragon. There are other styles out there, one that should appeal to you. So stand and rise, you unlocked the clan, now take responsibility and know each and every one of them."

"Ah, I understand. Like how Neo has Brawlers and Eradicators instead of Dragonic Kaiser?" Jellal asked while Blaster Dark nodded before fading back into his deck. Jellal looked back at Aoi. "If it's possible, do you know of any other Aqua Force Units? I mean, as much as I appreciate Shadow Paladins and Blaster Dark, I think I'd be able to fight better with something that's a little close to home, y'know?"
ZanKisaragi
ZanKisaragi

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster Fri May 06, 2016 5:28 am

Neo could see that Jellal was struggling with accepting what Aoi said. He seemed like he really wanted his Aqua Force back.. and Neo didnt blame him. But maybe just like me and Dragonic Kaiser, Jellal could use Shadow Paladins just to get by and maybe.. just maybe when this war ends, Maelstrom and Aqua Force would return to Jellal.
NeoBuster
NeoBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Fri May 06, 2016 6:09 am

"... Huh", Aoi didn't even truly think about it until Jellal suggested looking for both their Maelstroms. In reality, where exactly did her Maelstrom even go? Other Seeds like Sakuya and Aedan came back with Tsukuyomi and Ezel, their original aces. Yet, the girl herself has no connection to Blue Storm at all. Why did the memories of the Tear Dragon rack her head so? Because of the cries and shrills of those in her now frozen world? Regardless, she nodded, agreeing to the desire to search out the Blue Storm Dragons together.

"Oh," Aoi perked up at Jellal's new question. "I'm all for looking for that big lug! As for other units, I play the Ripple faction with Genovious and Militiades. I have a friend who plays Tetra! I need to find her in this forest! Also, Master Haruka plays a new set of Blue Storm units I've never seen before!"
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ZanKisaragi Fri May 06, 2016 6:22 am

Ripples. Tetra. Along with New Blue Storms.

Jellal's whole world had suddenly expanded with the idea of new Aqua Force units being used by other people. It cheered him up and made him excited how Aqua Force went from a small fleet expanding into a true armada. When Aoi mentioned one of the Aqua Force players in the forest, Jellal was curious"Could I meet them? Sorry if I've been taking up your time."

"Wow." Blaster Dark said from the stack of cards. "Two people in one day? You're sure going out of your comfort zone for being an awkward fat-."

"If you finish that word, I'll retire you for Raging Folm Dragon back to back." The black paladin had nothing more to say, except a smile knowing that his partner was one step closer to being reunited with his clan.
ZanKisaragi
ZanKisaragi

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Fri May 06, 2016 4:37 pm

While the conversation proceeded between what seemed like two Aqua Force players, Aedan was leaned against a tree, arms crossed and looking around the forest. Seemed that Fubuki was here somewhere, otherwise Aoi wouldn't be calling out for her, thought what tipped him off the most was that Aoi had been texting previously.

Either way, Aedan listened in to the conversation about Aqua Force, and Aoi's own time line... or well Cyan's. Wait, both were applicable so maybe it didn't matter. Either way, hearing that Jellal was her mentor in the other timeline was surprising, but it also brought up another thought...

'If Jellal has a counterpart in her timeline, what about others? Of course someone like the previous commander had a counterpart in my timeline, though... she wasn't nearly as strong as this timeline's... And then I'm... Seifer's counterpart. ...Ugh, does everyone have a counterpart in each timeline, or is it just hyper selective. ...Note to ask Chronos later, if he'd even answer.' he sighed softly, looking down the path they were standing on. Where was Fubuki? Surely if she was really friends with Aoi, she'd of come along by now. ...Right.

Turning his attention toward Jellal and Neo, he realized the issue. They, and himself were around. But Aoi seemed rather fine with it, so it was causing a conflict of interests. That being said, being a friend to someone means accepting all of them. Shutting his eyes he shrugged, thinking the relationship between Aoi and Fubuki was toxic for the gumball, but Aoi herself was a happy little thing and wanted to be friends with everyone it seemed. ...Whether it was just his guilt still, or something else, he just wanted to see Aoi happy. ...Yeah probably the guilt still.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Fri May 06, 2016 6:20 pm

"'Meet' them? Like, in a cardfight?" Aoi was confused, asking Jellal exactly what he meant while turning to Aedan, giving him a chunk of her snack pile to share with the Irish Champion.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ZanKisaragi Fri May 06, 2016 6:40 pm

"I guess cardfighting them wouldn't be too bad either. Though I did just mean to talk to them." Jellal said while seeing Aedan appear beside Aoi. "I wonder who this person is. I take it he's with Aoi but..." he thought.

"Yeah I suppose I could cardfight them." he answered. "Also uhh, have we met before?" he said to Aeden.
ZanKisaragi
ZanKisaragi

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster Fri May 06, 2016 7:21 pm

Neo was looking foward to seeing Aoi and Jellal cardfight. Neo hadnt really seen Aoi cardfight outside of the tournament so this would be interesting. Meanwhile Neo saw Aedan and walked up to him

"Its been awhile, how are ya?" Neo asked
NeoBuster
NeoBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Fri May 06, 2016 7:41 pm

Aedan gratefully accepted the snack, nibbling on it a bit as Jellal spoke more, though shook his head at the premise of them meeting before.

"We have not, but I've heard a lot about you. Whether it was just rumors or hearsay." he replied to Jellal, before turning his attention to Neo. "I've been... better I guess. Finding out you're a murderer isn't the best thing." he took another nibble before looking at Aoi, holding up a hand. "I promise I'm not going to let that get me down any more. ...Other than just now. ...When I mentioned it."
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by ZanKisaragi Fri May 06, 2016 7:48 pm

"Wait.. I was...?"

"Well damn." Blaster Dark intervened Jellal's thoughts "I never knew you had it in you little buddy. Then again, you were edgemaster with Phantom Blaster Overlord. Anything you wanna talk to me about before it's too late?" Jellal completely dismissed Blaster Dark's teasing.

"I'm sorry but um out of concern for my own well-being could you fill me in please?"
ZanKisaragi
ZanKisaragi

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Fri May 06, 2016 7:51 pm

"I wasn't referring to you." he sighed, facepalming. "I was referring to myself. ...Like Aoi, I'm from a different timeline." plain and simple, straight to the point. Aedan buddy you gotta do that more often.

"Sorry for the mix up I guess."
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by ZanKisaragi Fri May 06, 2016 7:59 pm

"Oh." Jellal had a moment of being dumb.

"This guy...." The dark knight covered his face before retreating to his deck before suffering further humiliation. "Hopeless. Awkward. Fatass. What would you do without me?" Jellal stared back toward Blaster Dark with a glare before he retreated.

"Iiii'm gonna pretend I didn't make this awkward. My bad." Jellal said sadly while moving his hand behind his head. "So are you from Aoi's or from a third one if possible?"
ZanKisaragi
ZanKisaragi

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Fri May 06, 2016 8:12 pm

Aedan stared quietly at Jella for a moment before looking down at the ground.

He was quiet for a few prolonged moments before shutting his eyes. "I'm from a third timeline where Link Joker progressed Reverse to the point of being well, permanent. ...The only way to even cure it was..." he drew his thumb across his neck. "At the end of my timeline, I think I was the only one left unreversed."
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by ZanKisaragi Fri May 06, 2016 9:47 pm

Jellal reached into his back pocket while approaching a nearby fight table. He sat down his deck on the table along with Aoi. While they were setting up, Aoi mentioned that she had no idea how talking to units worked. Jellal shared his original skepticism about the concept however it made him think: How exactly was he able to hear the units voices? The only one's he's ever heard were Blaster Dark and Maelstrom, the only two unit's he's bonded with. Was the ability to hear specific to the bond of units? Or was it something else?

At any rate, both fighters were ready and began their fight. Jellal was filled with anticipation of seeing his former clan in action at the hands of Aoi, a person who was trained by him...sorta.

"Stand Up, Judgebau Revenger!" Jellal's dark hound rose from the Vanguard circle with his scanner trying to read his opponent's starter: Beginning Ripple, Alex. Jellal was filled with joy and happiness to actually see new Aqua Force units before him. He was determined to prove his strength to both clans that he was linked to. Aoi began her turn by riding Silent Ripple Sotileo, buffing himself to 8000 due to Alex's influence in the soul. Seeing a chain series made him think back to the times where he was unable to ride Javelin to search out Blaster Dark. Thankfully with Revengers, he wasn't haunted by these issues. Jellal looked at his hand, and rode the obvious Grade 1: Morale Revenger Dorint (as there were only 3 of them in hand). After finishing the battle: Aoi rode Barous, the second grade of Ripples and began an early rush. Jellal didn't hesitate to guard the attacks but allowed the vanguard hit, enabling the ability to restand a rear and give it an additional 3000 power.

Jellal stood and drew at two damage. No Blaster Dark, either of them. He rode Tarutu and called Masquerade and assaulted Aoi's rears. Aoi then rode her ace unit: Miltiades and struck back, but Jellal continued to guard the attacks, depleting his hand. It was an understatement to believe that he was being overwhelmed, however, he was enjoying the fight seeing as it was his first time fighting against Aqua Force and actually seeing them again after so long. He rode Raging Folm Dragon and attacked. Aoi retaliated with Miltiades Legion and began to pressure Jellal who was pushed to five by the barrage of attacks and a critical.

"It's time. I ride: Revenger, Phantom Blaster 'Abyss'!" Jellal wasn't about to give up. How could he? In front of his alternate student and both of his clans. Jellal responded with a legion of his own, summoning forth his partner, Blaster Dark alongside the dark dragon. He filled his field and exhausting his counterblasts, he made an onslaught of attacks and even thinning his deck by using Judgebau's skill to call non-triggers out the deck. "Dilan, Dorint, and Abyss! I sacrifice you 3 and my vanguard restands!" Blaster Dark took up arms along with his dragon and launched at Miltiades, securing a critical and a heal. The damage was reversed with Aoi at 5, Jellal at 4 but Aoi staving off his finishing moves. Aoi managed to call a field and built back up the resources she lost while Jellal's crumbled away. Jellal made one final attack but after double grade 3 checking on his twin drive, his fate was sealed but still refused to give up, hoping for a sixth damage heal that did not come.

He had lost but he didn't care too much because he was surprised to see how strong both Aoi and the Ripples were. Blaster Dark was right, even without Maelstrom, that are other powers within Aqua Force that are able to hold their own. Jellal asked if the Jellal Aoi admired and trained under was stronger than himself now, only to hear that alternate Jellal would always tease her about losing as well as her desire to get better and stand beside her Master.

"I hope one day, the day I can meet my alternate self and fight him: Aqua Force vs Aqua Force."
ZanKisaragi
ZanKisaragi

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster Fri May 06, 2016 10:13 pm

Neo had finished watching Jellal and Aoi fight it out.. Shadow Paladin vs Aqua Force. The fight was fierce and both fighters were giving it there all. These were the type of fights Neo loved watching: Both fighters going all out in a game of Vanguard. After the cardfight finished, Neo looked at his Cell Phone to see if he gotten any messages but he realized the phone wasnt turning on.

"Thats odd.. my phone isnt working. Hey Jellal, is your phone working by any chance?" Neo asked
NeoBuster
NeoBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by ZanKisaragi Fri May 06, 2016 10:20 pm

Jellal turned to Neo and gave him a weird look before pulling out his fancy slide phone. The phone lit up for a brief moment. "Yeah...it's fine for me. Why?" Suddenly his phone went dim and stopped functioning while Jellal kept pressing buttons to check if it was a glitch. Guess that answers Neo's question.
ZanKisaragi
ZanKisaragi

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster Fri May 06, 2016 10:27 pm

"This is all too weird.."

Just then Neo took a peek toward the city and saw something that made him jump up.

"Jellal look there.. the lights in the city are all out!" Neo said
NeoBuster
NeoBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Fri May 06, 2016 10:32 pm

Aoi found herself a bit annoyed with how the Aqua Force masters of this timeline knew so little about their own clan. Or at least, Jellal, as he didn't know who the Ripples were at all. Genovious was forgiving, Militiades wasn't. Like the gumball, the Rolling Ripple took his chance to show off and have the master of another timeline regret not learning his name or his commander's name. Baorus was definitely excited too, as the showdown between Aqua Force and Shadow Paladin commenced with Aoi's absurd rushdown tactics with Baorus' skill for hitting and Shortstop Brave Shooter being a key player for a powerful assault. Jellal's hand whittled quickly, just to fend her off early. In response, a not-so-angry seeming Raging Form appeared, attacking Aoi, who retaliated with her amazingly powerful Revival Legion of two Grade Three units.

Then, the Dragon of Hell cackled, appearing before Aqua Force. He seemed everywhere lately, and quite frankly, Genovious didn't care. All troops were ordered to combat the purgatory duo of Blaster Dark and Phantom Blaster "Abyss". Aoi was pleased to see that, even without his original clan, Master Jellal's power shined through the dark, restanding his vanguard and striking with a Critical, forcing her down to five, then forcing a Perfect Guard out of her against a massively powered Tarutu.

It wasn't her same Jellal, who overwhelmed her most of the time, then bullied her about how bad she used to be. That bullying made a yearning to grow stronger, so Tetra Drive and Maelstrom would stand together instead of Tetra Drive in the back.

Now... she won. Jellal twin drove two grade threes, and that was death against the consecutive assault of Aqua Force.

"Phew... That was fun!" Aoi excitedly shouted, then seemed to notice the boys' phones didn't work anymore? "Is something wrong?"
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ZanKisaragi Fri May 06, 2016 10:45 pm

"I'm... not sure..." Jellal said hesitantly while holding onto his deck.
ZanKisaragi
ZanKisaragi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum