Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Explosive Birthright!! God Flame Ignis!! (God Flame Ignis and Sieg)

3 posters

Go down

Explosive Birthright!! God Flame Ignis!! (God Flame Ignis and Sieg) Empty Explosive Birthright!! God Flame Ignis!! (God Flame Ignis and Sieg)

Post by Best Girl Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:00 am

A loud, booming, echoing voice could be heard over the school building. Underneath the sunny blue skies was the beginning of a new legend, beyond the new winds, stronger than the veterans, and he who shall surpass all legends. A man of fiery red hair, designed to look like an actual icon of fire dropped down from seemingly nowhere onto the roof at Sieg's arrival. He sensed her presence before she even entered the establishment, feeling the potential of worthiness from her very aura. Yes, the madman held his arms outward, fists clutched as he shouted a war cry into the heavens. Donned in a uniform of a white button-up shirt with black pants and a black jacket draped at his shoulders, "God Flame Ignis VII is HERE!" His voice carried into the heavens itself, piercing the clouds that would dare to cover the symbol of his divine strength: the sun.

Who's mans is this? Only God knew.

"You who appeared to face me, what is your name!!" His question was delivered with tremendous force of will, creating a shockwave of unnecessary caliber.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Explosive Birthright!! God Flame Ignis!! (God Flame Ignis and Sieg) Empty Re: Explosive Birthright!! God Flame Ignis!! (God Flame Ignis and Sieg)

Post by Lightning King Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:39 am

As the God Flame Ignis VII made his entrance, Sieg was almost in awe. This man may be a foe worth testing her own might against. Certainly he had an intimidating aura around him, and doubt was already starting to creep into Sieg's mind. However, she shook it off and looked her foe straight in the face, her eyes shining as blue as the infinite sky.

"My name is Sieg, and I will use you as a stepping stone on my path to victory!" Sieg shouted, pointing dramatically. She was nervous, and this foe could be even stronger than she had thought. But, it would be an embarrassment to lose here. She absolutely could not let herself lose.

"Now, come at me!" She challenged with false bravado to match her opponent as she raised her FICA.
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Explosive Birthright!! God Flame Ignis!! (God Flame Ignis and Sieg) Empty Re: Explosive Birthright!! God Flame Ignis!! (God Flame Ignis and Sieg)

Post by Best Girl Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:55 am

"Hahahaha!!" God Flame Ignis laughed in the face of Sieg's bravery and boasting. "Me?! A stepping stone?! You have the order reversed! I will use you to tame my power!" The demigod in the flesh began to charge up his energy, his character seeming like it came right out of a comic book, filled with needless screaming with an echo as he somehow materialized a fight table with it, equipped with the brand new GIRS system.

For Sieg's very first fight of the new era, she would be fighting against might beyond imagination.

Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:33 pm

This person was, without a doubt, something beyond human. Still, Sieg wasn't ready to give up. She was Cero's protege after all, his Trump Card. Defeat wasn't an option.

Sieg took the initiative and went first, but not having the first part of her ride chain was not ideal, forced to ride Claydoll Mechanic.
Ignis responded by riding and attacking with... a perfect guard. He started going on about how "no one has withstood more than one attack," but Sieg didn't really understand it.

But, when her turn came again, Sieg retaliated with her Avatar card, Blaukluger with a Sazanda to support, knocking her opponent to do damage. But, it wasn't enough and in return her Sazanda was destroyed and a critical trigger pushed Sieg to her third damage. She was starting to feel panicked, already in a bad position in a worse match-up for her.

Without thinking it through, Sieg went for her riskiest gambit. She rode Stern Blaukluger, and called a trigger in her hand to boost and swung full-force with only her Vanguard. No triggers, but the attack still hit, giving her the opportunity to restand. But, it was only enough to push Ignis to four damage.

Ignis revealed his power and unleashed a Stride version of his Avatar, its power forcing Sieg to the very brink at 5 damage. Looking at her hand, there was no way she could survive another turn. But, Ignis' hand was large enough she didn't think she could break through. Her only chance was to rely on luck.

Biting her lip, Sieg devoted her entire hand to her first and only Stride turn. Meteokaiser Vikt Ten, with two Flower Lei Leprechauns and a White Hank. Vikt Ten hitting was the only chance she had to win this game. But, without even any effort, her last-ditch attempt at victory was easily stopped. Before the sixth damage had even been dealt, Sieg had already lost. As Ignis went through his final turn, Sieg sunk to her knees, barely able to respond.

It was absolute defeat.

The new era had only just begun, and Sieg's worst fear had already come true. She'd already lost, and it wasn't even a close game. Silent tears streamed down her face as she stared at the ground. Even after years under Cero, she was still this weak? What a failure. What an embarrassment. What kind of trump card can't even win her first fight of the new era? How could she hope to surpass anybody if this was all she had?
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:27 pm

"Hwwwaaaaarrrrghhhhh!!" God Flame Ignis is strong - very strong he believed as he tested his newfound power against Sieg. It was a favorable matchup, but he did not rely on that for obtaining victory. Using the old Perdition Dragon archetype, referring to them as subjects and servants, he matched Sieg blow for blow, expressing shock that she wasn't burned to a crisp by his first attack as everyone else was.

This would be promising.

"Burn up, my soul! Heat up, my heart! Become the flames of my very being!! Behold, my incarnation!" Riding Vortex Dragonewt, and then striding into an alternative future of it: Vortex Desire, after biting his tongue and flubbing up the name... He struck, getting lucky with triggers on his side. Truly, this man was a force to be reckoned with, and his foe began to notice as she became more nervous during her turn. While he took glee in light of his powers being potent, he wasn't trying to hurt her or anything of the sort.

He was just into the moment.

His next turn, he dared to perform Legion - an action he was told was obsolete and in the dust. It mattered not for him, he would fight alongside his incarnation until his last breath, defeating Sieg with a mighty swing of twenty six thousand, just like a Stride.

"Yes, good! Good! My powers! I am getting used to them! With this, Dragshift Voldnir will be-" The redheaded chuunibyou stopped when he saw Sieg crying, on her knees in silence with a downward cast gaze. "Oh." He calmed himself, the mighty echo carried in his voice gone. "H-Hey, wait... Don't cry." The man spoke, approaching her side of the table. "It was a good fight. We can play again soon too, so don't be upset." God Flame Ignis wasn't particularly good at this, but he was trying.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggy Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:43 pm

All at once a majestic ray of light descended from the heavens behind the two fighters.

A single sound.

A heel soundly striking the pavement resounded. A figure emerged from the radiant column as the onlooker's eyes adjusted. A woman stood, striking a formidable pose. She had long flowing golden hair that caught the light with an elegance unknown to mankind. Her deep blue eyes shot forth as if a light source all their own. She wore a school uniform but only of the purest white and softest blue accents, her skirt fluttering about in the wind. This was the uniform of Miyagi Academy's rival school. She sported high heels as well yet maintained perfect balance. As it stood it seemed an angel had come down from heaven.

"I thought I heard the cacophony only a fool such as yourself could make Ignis!" she resolutely declared. Her voice carried authority and weight that demanded its respect. The girl looked momentarily to the crying Sieg and scoffed.

"So not only do you meddle in the affairs of my family but now you prey on the weak? All your talk of family honor is nothing but drivel isn't it?!" she yelled now shifting to attacking the man verbally. She raised a hand and pointed an accusing finger of scorn at him.

"I, Calanthia IX, Divine Ray of the Arclight family will stand for your lunacy no longer!" The statement carried energy with it. As if a shock wave had been sent out toward her foe, daring him to continue to stand against her.

"Your day of reckoning is at hand, coward!"

Whoever this woman was, she had to be about as insane as Ignis himself.
Doggy
Doggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:04 pm

"Whaaaaaat?!" God Flame Ignis was shocked by the sudden appearance of not his archnemesis, but sworn rival: Divine Ray Calanthia IX!! He was trying to cheer Sieg up, but found himself under fire of the accusations of the woman's judgmental finger. As he tried to retort, the shockwave carried by her statement nearly knocked him off his feet, preventing him from responding appropriately. "Gwaaaargh! Divine Ray Calanthiaaaaa!!" The echo in his voice returned, his aura flaring up in his imagination as he stood next to Sieg. "You know not of which you speak! I was not preying upon the weak, I was searching for a worthy foe to test my strength, and I found one!"

Though, his shouting was quelled for a moment as he looked down at Sieg. "I'll pass you FICA points like I promised, don't worry."

"AS FOR YOUUUUU!!" He pointed at his rival, the very bending and extending of his arm bringing an incredible gust of wind with his exaggerated movements. "We shall settle this before I go for Dragshifter Voldnir! You need only wait for my triumph over you!"

Good lord, what is this madness.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggy Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:17 pm

The woman's stern face remained unchanged as the blast of wind from her rival blew past her, her hair and skirt only moving as a result.

"If I've told you once, I've told you a thousand times. Mongrels like you have no place interfering with my family's business." she said, seeming to ready herself for battle.

"Only an Arclight can slay Voldnir! You and your ember spitting geckos need to stay out of it!" another wave of energy from the statement. But then the column of light behind her faded. Calanthia stood up and relaxed her posture.

"No, today is not the day. If this is all you can do then there would be little to no point in my fighting you." she said calmly as a strong wind nearly knocked everyone over. A literal helicopter was hovering over head and lowering a ladder.

Dramatic turn about the same heel that had made the dramatic entrance.

"Get in my way again and I wont hesitate to cut you down, worm." she said without looking back to her rival. "If you know what's good for you girl you'll stay away from this one." the Divine Ray said to Sieg as a final thought.

And just like that the woman was flying away.

On a helicopter.

That flew over a high school.

What the hell?
Doggy
Doggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:52 pm

The events that followed the fight were all at once confusing and familiar to Sieg, who had spent five years under the care of Cero. Two fierce rivals that were incredibly over-the-top, where the line between fact and fiction was simply too blurry to know the truth. Was it all true? None of it? The most normal part of this whole exchange was the sudden appearance of a helicopter.

Sieg's tears were replaced with complete and utter confusion as she looked between the two. Somehow, this made her feel like her mentor was more sane than she gave him credit for. Or at the very least, more normal. Insanity is normality in this world, it seemed. Discreetly, Sieg grabbed her phone and pressed a button on it.

"Um... I... Have to go... Catch... a... flight..." Sieg said, well after Calanthia made her departure before ninja backflipping up onto the door and jumping again, grabbing onto a ladder that was flying by attached to a very very quiet jet that was flying over the school at an illegally low altitude. As she flew away, she pondered the events that had just transpired and wasn't sure if she wanted to meat Ignis and Calanthia again but felt it was almost guaranteed she was going to, and eventually this Voldnir person.
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down