Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Train Station Hub Field

Go down

Train Station Hub Field Empty Train Station Hub Field

Post by Nova Major Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:20 pm

Train Station Hub Field 20131012-whitealbum01-05

Hub Field Status

The trains come and go along with its passangers.
Some new faces could be showing up here.
So... Yeah. That's about it.

Nova Major
Nova Major

Back to top Go down

Train Station Hub Field Empty Re: Train Station Hub Field

Post by Nova Major Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:08 am

As people came and went through the station, a young girl leaned on a nearby column, waiting for a particular someone to pick her up. Checking her phone and the ungodly number of times she tried to call that person only to recieve no response, she sighed and proceeded to plug some earphones to it and listen some music to help her pass time.

And just like that, 3 hours passed like nothing. Given what she knew about the person she was waiting for, that was as normal as the sun rises in the morning. She learned to live with it. She resigned herself to spend another 3 hours on the station before a familiar voice ringed through her ears.

'VICTORIA!!! HERMANA QUERIDA!!! LUZ DE MI VIDA!!!'.

The voice came from none other that her older brother, Carlos Estevez. Before she could even react, her earphones were knocked out of her ears as the young man hugging her. She loved her brother's special bear hugs, but now they seemed a little embarrasing. Even more in public. And that's without mentioning the horrible smell coming from him and the industrial amounts of sweat he was covered in. Looks like the genius ran all the way from the Star Gate branch to the station, not thinking even once about stopping a taxi. Gotta admit, thats some resistance he got there.

'H-Hello b-brother...'
Said Victoria as the air escaped her lungs. Noticing that his sister absolutely needed to breath, Carlos released her from her grip and proceeded to apologize. 'I'm so, so sorry Vic! I totally forgot about it, I'm the worst brother in the world!' He said. 'But I'm so relieved to see that you're fine. And speaking some fluent japanese to boot. Not bad, not bad at all'.

'Please, don't worry about it brother. What matters is that you came for me in the end' She said, hiding the fact that she was completely mad at him for that. Carlos wasn't stupid. She knew her pretty well to know when she was faking something. 'And I would like if you called me only Victoria, brother'

'Whatever you want. I live to serve' He said jockingly, bowing before her. However, she didn't even smile at the gesture. 'Hey, and what's with this 'brother' nonsense? Call me bro like you used to. Like when we were little'.

'I'd... Prefer not to, if you don't mind'.

'Oh... Ok. Got it. So, how's mom and Luis?'

'They're fine. They send you their greetings'

'I see. That's nice'.

'Yes. It is nice'.

'Yeah...'.

'...'.

Ok, that was reallyy awkward. This couldn't be right. Carlos remembered her sister a little more sweet, more cheerful that this. He remembered how he could always talk with her non-stop about anything. There must've been something. Maybe, apart from being a little bit mad, she was also hungry. Nothing that taking her to eat and then to a nice place couldn't fix.

'Well...' He broke the silence. 'I bet my jacket you're hungry. How about we go get something to eat and then to some sightseeing? There are some pretty good places to visit around here' Carlos proposed. Victoria's expression was one of doubt.

'At this hour? I really don't think that's a good idea. It could get really dangerous if we stay out at night' She said. 'I'd prefer if we go to eat and then to sleep at your house. Let's leave the sightseeing for tomorrow'.

'Oh come on. This isn't at all like back home. Here we're safe at any hour' Carlos insisted. 'It would be fun. Come on, come on, come on, come on. Please don't make me kneel'.

As his older brother insisted in a childish manner, Victoria saw no other other way out than to simply comply. 'Fine, fine. Let's go to wherever you want to go, brother' She said with little excitement. And much to her embarrasement, Carlos took her hand and walked with her towards the entrance of the train station.

'... Please, take your jacket off. The smell is horrible'.
Nova Major
Nova Major

Back to top Go down