Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Sanctuary Branch Hub Field

4 posters

Go down

United Sanctuary Branch Hub Field Empty United Sanctuary Branch Hub Field

Post by Best Girl Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:13 pm

United Sanctuary Branch Hub Field VWW1r8D

Hub Field Status

Wow the United Sanctuary Branch is a big place.
Everything is probably more expensive than the lives of your bloodline.
No touch.
People are busy.
Bothering them is recommended if you like getting yelled at.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

United Sanctuary Branch Hub Field Empty Re: United Sanctuary Branch Hub Field

Post by Cipher Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:21 pm

Sipping his coffee as he walked, a silver haired young man took in his surroundings with an almost apathetic gaze. In truth, he was happy here but rarely showed it outside of very rare instances. Recently however, he'd begun to doubt himself, again. Did he deserve his position, no matter how very little it actually mattered? Quite often he just shrugged it off, but it always remained in the back of his mind. Then again, he'd stayed pretty stagnant since he became the Shadow Paladin Clan Leader. Sighing to himself, Seifer sipped at his coffee again. The taste wasn't quite as good as Butler-San's, or Haruka's but he'd gotten used to drinking it. Stopping as a few kids ran by, he watched them move out of sight before continuing on, finding a bench to just settle down on and people watch.

Thinking back to Haruka, he wondered how he was doing right now. He wondered about everyone he'd met recently, or as recently as his memory would allow. A lot of them seemed to know him, even if he just met them, and overtime he just accepted this and befriended as many as he could. Better than a lonely life he guessed. But that always bothered him, even now. People knew them, but he had no memory of meeting them. Why? As his thoughts began to overtake his focus, he absentmindedly began messing with a strand of his hair, gazing off into the distance.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:38 pm

"HOLY SAVER THIS THING IS HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!!" Mirai couldn't believe how big the branch site really was. Then again, Mirai doesn't really notice much of things. Her free-spirited self tends to block her from noticing the details of her surroundings. Someone can easily get lost and overwhelmed by the size of this giant place.

It's a new era and our lovable airhead is up for the challenge. Especially with a new deck in hand. The blonde looks at her new deck and smiles, "My Seekers need a good rest so y'all will do! Let's make some fun memories together!"

So many things happened before getting to this point, but this moment, this experience is gonna be like non-other.
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

https://www.youtube.com/user/beautifulcecelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:29 am

A rather loud voice caused Seifer to jump, tossing the cup of coffee he had in his hand into the air, sailing a few feet away, crashing to the ground and spilling it's contents into a pool of brown. Looking around to find who would dare, Seifer's eyes came to rest upon Mirai. Seems about right. Getting his backside up off of the bench, he walked over to the cup, scooping it up and tossing it into the trash before wandering over to Mirai, placing a hand on his hip. "You owe me a coffee now." despite the stern look, and stance, there was none in his voice as he spoke.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:14 pm

A presence of life. Life! People are here! Wait, people are here?! This place is so huge Mirai has yet to find anyone around here! The airhead turns around at the direction of the voice to see a familiar face. But the face had a stern look to it. Coffee?

”Coffee? Huuuuuuuh?! What do you mean I owe yo-“ Mirai was about to say when she noticed a coffee spill on the floor. ”Wait! How is this MY fault? Ugh fine, just because I haven’t seen anyone since that tournament I’ll treat you to another cup.

Defeated on her first day at the branch, the airhead walked around... and around... and around until she stops and looks at Seifer with an embarrassed look. ”Umm... hehe... how do we get out of here?”

A small paper bag rolled up into a ball blew by silently in the background by the most cliche of cliche awkward moment wind. Yup, Mirai is lost. What a start to her new adventure. Owing someone coffee and getting lost all in the matter of minutes.
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:27 pm

The airhead drew an exasperated sigh from his lips before shaking his head, smirking a little. Same as always it seemed. As far as his memory allowed, he had met her at the tournament his sister forced him to go to. Patting the top of Mirai's head, almost instinctively, maybe to reassure her for some reason? He waved his hand for her to follow, heading toward the way he had come in. "It's been a little while hasn't it Mirai? Don't think I've really seen you since the tournament. Then again I've been pretty reclusive since coming here." he scratched the back of his head lightly, glancing over his shoulder just enough to see her, be sure she was following him.

"I was kidding about the coffee by the way. I wasn't mad about it. The instant stuff here is utter garbage. I'll have to have several cups of Haruka's brew before I can get this taste out of my mouth."
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:59 pm

A... pat in the head...? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Mirai may be as hollow as a hot air balloon in the head but a pat in the head? She ain’t no little kid! Quite possibly she is older than Seifer! But oh well, Mirai didn’t fight it. That’s her weakness that triggers her. As happy go lucky that she is, she hates being treated like a kid despite acting like one 99.9% of the time. Anyway, back to the adventure:

”It sure has! That tournament was something else! I lost to that girl Aoi, I can’t wait to face her again. I won’t lose the next time!” Just thinking about her match in the Messiah Scramble pumped up her up. Yeah, she aims to be stronger. Strong enough to stand next to the big names that saved the world from the Reapers. Mirai wants her own page in history. For starters, she needs to stop getting lost all the time. More importantly...

”Thank god you were joking. I barely have any money to buy someone coffee!” Mirai said sighing in relief as she followed Seifer to where the exit of the branch would be at. ”I know that you are probably leading me towards the exit, but where exactly are you going for your coffee? I’m assuming you are taking me somewhere too right?”
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:58 pm

"I can just go see my brother-in-law and get him to make some coffee for us while we catch up. Been a while since we actually had a minute to sit down and talk anyway. I'm sure you'll be welcome to come along, as long as you don't mind two old men catching up." he joked about his and Haruka's ages, even though they were only in their mid-twenties. The fact she barely had any money to even buy coffee however raised some... serious concerns. How did she even regularly function...? Then again all his life he'd been sort of raised in a home of wealth. Talking about Aoi however brought back the memory of losing to her as well, and Seifer's own resolve to get stronger.

"Yeah, she was pretty powerful back then. But I think she was already a world renowned champion then wasn't she? Makes sense someone like me lost to her." his thoughts had trailed off at the end, focusing more on his own loss at that moment than her's. After a moment of silence he shook his head, opening the exit for her as he quickly flipped open his phone and texted Haruka.

U.S. Branch coffee is garbage. Need some of that good stuff. You free? Also ran into Mirai so she'll probably be tagging along as well.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:33 pm

-to: Seifer-

Oho~?
٩(◕‿◕。)۶
I'm at the Magallanica Branch if you wanna stop by my office! It's pretty cool down here for the most part!
\( ̄▽ ̄)/
Make yourselves comfortable, I'll be at the office in abouuuut 15 minutes, ya?
☆ ~('▽^人)
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down