Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoshiko Shopping District

+2
Jello
Best Girl
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hoshiko Shopping District - Page 2 Empty Re: Hoshiko Shopping District

Post by NovaRaizer Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:21 pm

Raiden blinked as he looked at her, seeing her drooling over cookies. When she handed him a deck, he looked at it for a moment. It did have a Legion unit, only one? He was happy to have it either way. When he placed it in its deckbox the deck started to glow. His eyes widened for a moment when he realized it. Was this... the same deck?

Raiden gave a small smile and said, "Sure, I can use a Cardfight to see how it runs, and how it feels compared to what I had before. My avatar card was ruined in the accident, but I'm sure I can build bonds with these new units."
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:30 pm

"Good! That's the spirit! Now that will be 1,000,000 yen! I don't make decks for anyone you know! Haha, just kdding~!" Mirai playfully thumps her head, she always wanted to charge someone a ridiculous amount of money over something that isn't necessary or even worth that much. However, since she loves Vanguard so much, she did put some thought into the deck. She always felt like a different person with this game, but was it only a game? She feels like there is more to it and that is why Mirai can always enjoy and have fun fighting others.

She wasn't aware of what happened by the bridge though and probably won't ever find out unless told. Even so, she might think it isn't real, or maybe her overactive imagination will believe it? Who knows, what was more important was that a fight was about to happen against a new deck that she personally built. Even though it was Raiden's deck, it would be like Mirai is facing herself and it would be a nice and fun challenge to see if she can beat "herself".
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

https://www.youtube.com/user/beautifulcecelia

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:32 pm

Raiden set the deck down, drawing and seeing a unit that wasn't there at first glance. Autumn Rain Liberator, Coil. He would have to see what it could do. The battle raged, different from the first starting out. Raiden took an early lead and Mirai seemed to make mistakes early on. Raiden wondered if she was holding back to give him more of a chance do to him using a test deck. It could be, but who knows for sure.

At Grade 3, she used Light Saver Dragon, the unit that defeated him before. It was out much sooner this time. It attacked him for 19000 to his 9000 Vanguard. Raiden guarded out of instinct as well as trying to avoid its skill. One critical and an attack to the rear later and she had the lead in damage. With Raiden's turn he rode the unit. "Clustering bonds strike with true aim. Become the light of Liberation! Ride, Autumn Rain Liberator, Coil!" It was a new unit, it even felt new to the Liberators. Raiden smiled as he prepared to fight with it.

He returned 4 units to the deck, activating Legion for the first time, and what a Legion it was. Combined Coil and his mate Trahern attacked for 22000. With his starter's boost it was 30000. His Drive checks didn't help him but a superior call beforehand meant that his other front row rears could strike and hit the Vanguard. Mirai was able to defend.

The strange girl showed her strength the turn after. She was certainly getting pumped up from the fight. She performed her Legion again and giving frightening power to her rear guards. Even a Sentinal unit was powerful enough to force out his entire hand worth of guard, as well as his field. With nothing but his Vanguard, he drew. Again, he was alone... no he wasn't alone. He had his mate, his bond. And he drew it as well, Trahern.

Through this a skill activated, calling two units to the field and giving a massive amount of power. Mirai was forced to take the Vanguard's attack. Raiden got a trigger, but it was a heal. She survived a 36000 power attack through a Perfect Guard within her hand. On her turn, Mirai was able to take advantage of Raiden's lack of hand. She used her Legion skill once more and attacked. He couldn't block the Vanguard. Unfortunately a critical appeared, negating his heal. Even if it had not, Raiden could clearly see her move in motion even without her doing it. her first attack was unboosted, she could have used Light Saver to call a unit from the deck, using that unit to power the front row and making two attacks he wouldn't be able to guard. It was a complete lose, but he felt much better about it. He felt stronger, but more than that. He had fun with the battle.

"Thank you Mirai, for the battle as well as the deck," he said to her. "I have a feeling this is just what I was looking for. Your deck building skills are great."
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:23 pm

"S̸͟͞ų̴̷͡c͏h͢͢͝͡ ̡͢͞u̢͢͡s̨̢e̸҉҉̷l҉̸e̷̸͡s̡͟s͢͜͢ ̨̨͠s͞͠͝e̵͠n̕t͏̵ì̕͞m̶̵̛̀͝ę̵̴͢n̶̢̨t̢̕͢͢͝ą̴͟͡l̀͏ ͝m̴͟o҉͘r̛͠ţ̸͘҉͟à̛l͡͞ì̸͝ţ̀͢ý̴̸͢͞.̡̢͞͠.҉̨̡.̵̷̢͜͡I҉͘͢ ̴̛̀͟͟s͢͏̷̧h͜á̴͟͠͞l͘͠ĺ͜͞͠͡ ̷̶͘͏g̨͠ą̷͘ùg͘͠e̡͞͏̨ ̷́t҉̡͜͡h̷̛͟͡ę̸̵̕ ̶́c̸̵͘͞ḩ͟͡i̢̡̧͢͟ļ̴̵͘͡d͡҉r͏͞e͜͞͡ǹ̵͏͞ ̴̵͢o̶͡f̛͜ ̡͟͠P͘͞͠͝r͜͢͠i̛͢m̧͜͢e̢͝ ̸͜͡m҉̀͘͠ý̛͠͠͞s̸̛̛̕͏e͏͜l͟͟f̵̢̕͞.̸̢̕̕T̵̴͜͞h̡́e͝͝҉͝y̸̧̢ ̵̵w̸͠҉i͜l͏̷̴l̴͘͢͞ ͡͏̴̡͟p̵̡̀̀͠r̢̡̀͠o͏̕͜͡v̕͠e̸̶̡͜ ͞͏̢w̢̨̧̛͘o͡͏̛r̨̡̀̕t̸̴̡̢h͏̶̴̕͝y̶̴̛͡͝ ̧́͟͡o̵̵̧͝f̛͜ ̨́͘͠H̸̛͘͠͠a͘͝͏r̵͏̢̧b̶͜͢͞i҉̛͘ń̸̨͞͠g̡͜e͡͡҉̕r̡͘͝͡͝'̛͝͡͞ś̷͘ ҉͘͜͢͏g̶̕͏́͡a҉̧͡m̨͘͜ȩ̷̨͢,̶̢ ̸̧o̧҉r̀̀ ̶̨͘͟w̶̴̧͠͝o̸̢r̸͢͟͟ţ̸̶̕͡h̵͏y͏̧̨̢͏ ̧͟o̢͘͡f̵͞ ͘͢͞ḩ͜͞à̡͢͜͝ş̢̛̛t́͜͢͠͞e̷̢̡̡͞n̶̨͢͠e̶d̨̕̕͟ ̶̡̨ę̀n͡͠d̨͡s̴.҉̵̸́"

He comes.

The skies darkened with storm clouds, thunder roaring about in fear, as the presence of this entity struck fear in the heart of nature itself. The gloomy blockade of the sky was not because of its appearance, rather, nature trying to protect itself and the planet. Such is meaningless before the infinity of a Reaper, as a spider-centipede-bodied worm hybrid-like creature began to descend, tearing apart the clouds with a shockwave of raw power. A tail with a claw-end wriggled about, smashing itself into the highest structure of Hoshiko, and digging into it - clinging onto it. A resting place was chosen, just as Kraken had picked one before. Twin columns of sharp appendages attached to the building - hugging it tightly. A pair of wide, yellow eyes located at its lower body opened up and blinked curiously while the skull faced abomination's main set of glowing, menacing irises glared down upon the earth in arrogant superiority.

Sovereign shrugged its gigantic, wing-like shoulders, giving a silent "hmph" of disapproval, stretching the digits of its enormous claws.

"C̶̢Ò̧͝M̨̀̕͜E͜͜ ̵́͢͏̡T̛̀O̷͘͠͏́ ̷͢͏͢M̷̀E̵̡͏҉̷ ̶̵̨C͏H̸͟͡͞I̷̶̡̧͝Ļ̸̢͡D̸͟R̴̢͟Ę͞͠N̷̨̧͞͏ ̛͡O̸͢͢͡F͢ ҉̷̴̢̕T̵̛͞I͏̀̕M̡͠É̷̵̛!̵͜"

The skeletal creature roared with a mix of a dragon's ferocity and a machine's garbled screeching.

A challenge.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2