Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amusement Park

+5
Cipher
NovaRaizer
Nova Major
Best Girl
BluishOver
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Amusement Park - Page 2 Empty Re: Amusement Park

Post by Best Girl Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:47 pm

"... You need to ask your idiotic 'commander' about the Rift. The creation of that wormhole in time and space that is a hollow vision of a fighter's mind... is what happened. The fabric of space-time fell apart, and that was the result."

Chronos folded his arms, having the clock vanish, no longer upset with Carlos.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:43 pm

"The Rift... I see. So that's what happened" Carlos was having a hard time trying to understand the explanation of Chronos. How someone could rip a hole in the fabric of space-time was beyond him. "By commander, he must mean Hikari or someone of the Resistance. So they must know more about the cause of his clan, the Gear Chronicle, fall. It makes sense for him to have that attitude towards us..." He thought, looking at the agent of time whose summoned clock just disappeared. "Hey, your clock disappeared. The hour it had was wrong anyway. Like it was going to the futu- Wait... Future! That's it!".

"Chronos. You can see the future, right? Can you please tell me about the next Reaper attacks?".
Nova Major
Nova Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:59 pm

"The Reaper dies during the next attack", Chronos spoke truthfully, ignoring the tidbit about the clock, but refused to give any details. By his words, humanity wins in the next assault of the Deletors. Yet... that was impossible, as they could not damage the Reapers.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:06 pm

"Good, good! And the next after that?" Carlos insisted. "I want to know about all the attacks so we can stop them! Or at least prevent collateral damage". A big smile formed in his face while saying this. He was capable of helping beyond fighting the monsters. "You can tell me, right? I'll give you more drinks if you do. And not only the orange ones". You have to win them over sometimes.
Nova Major
Nova Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:51 pm

"If I told you you lose every battle after that, how would you feel?"

Chronos was stealthily hiding that he can't tell Carlos everything, and telling him that much already broke the rules. Then again, the agent of time was rather curious to see what this one boy would do if his fate was foretold to end instantly at any other time afterward.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:09 pm

"Normally, I would call that bullsh- I mean, garbage. Then, I'll ask you again and again until you told me the truth" Carlos said to the agent. "But, if that were the truth... I'll suppose I would try to change it. I don't think that anyone would stay still if they were told something like that. It's not that easy, you know?".

"So... Is that the truth or what?" He asked. "I don't think we would lose all the fights after getting just one victory against those monsters, or at least the people that's fighting them wouldn't. That would be anticlimactic. Not to mention that it would be very, very sad".
Nova Major
Nova Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:18 pm

Chronos turned to the side and blinked. Then, his back was facing Carlos. "... Maybe it's a miracle, maybe it's tragic, figure it out", the spirit of time said. He was satisfied enough with the boy's prior answer - the desire to attempt to change what is foretold. "If you feel that way, stay in the country", was advised as the agent began to float away. Unfortunately, he supposed he would have to meet with this fool again. At least more soda would be expected in exchange for answers next time.

"And I believe you have the power to make the correct decision for yourself." A voice boomed throughout Carlos' mind. Chronos didn't seem to hear it, and neither did anyone else. The one boy was seeing a world visualized of a black space, with a white shining basking upon him. The enigmatic Gear Dragon's image appeared, and a hand was extended from the red-scarfed being. A set of four white-blank sheets of paper, shaped as vanguard circles. It merged into one, and electricity crackled about it. "This gift is one I bestow unto you, regardless. It will answer once you have made a choice for yourself before others. You, Child of Time, who has touched me with your simplicity."

The world around was restored, the Gear Dragon was gone, as was the agent.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:05 pm

"Wait! What do you mean by figure it yourself!?" Asked Carlos to Chronos, noticing he was floating away. "We were talking so nice! It's because I cried? Or because I almost said bullshit?". He tried to chase after him after hearing he say that he would stay in that country if he felt that way, but the appearance of a mysterious voice in his head made him stop. "What the...?" He thought. Immediately, the whole sector of the amusement park he was in was replaced by a black and infinity space. "... Ok. If you're doing this Chronos, stop. It's not funny". Not much after, a white figure descended in front of him.

Carlos wanted to ask if that was Chronos, and if that was his best idea of joke. But the figure, taking a form that vaguely resembled a dragon, extended his hand. It gave the him a set of of four white circles that later merged into one. The voice, that he recognized was coming from the dragon, explained that it was a gift and that it will answer to him when he... Made a choice for himself before others, whatever that means. After recognizing his simplicity (Is that good or bad?), the boy was returned to where he was before.

Looking to his hand, he noticed still had the gift. "It will answer to me you say..." He thought to himself, watching the white circle of paper. "And Chronos advised me to stay...". He stayed there, thinking about what would be his next move now. The decision was easy. "Deal!". Grabbing all his belongings and buying another two sodas for the trip, Carlos exited the amusement park on his way to the slums. He needed to tell everything to the guys in the Resistance. And maybe buy a phone to stay in contact.
Nova Major
Nova Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:52 pm

Those of the cause for the end of existence and consciousness all stood united at the Amusement Park. Ordinary humans had been sent home, if there were any brave enough to try coming here with the ongoing Reaper invasion going on as it is. No, this land of wonderful thrills and excitement was transformed into an empty battlefield for the large scale war. The Reaper Drones had taken over the area, and those of the Resistance were forced to sneak around and enact their plan unless they wanted to be confronted. With those two monsters within range of one another, being sighted was certain death. The skies were not all that dark, but instead, very, very cloudy. A thunderstorm looked like it could be brewing farther in the distance, and those fighting may find themselves drenched, seeing as this confrontation would stretch throughout the entire city.

Many superhumans were about to clash, after all.

Solis sat down on a bench, keeping his power under wraps while having the others do whatever while prioritizing looking out for the enemy. And Nemesis was not only doing the best job at that with her heightened senses from robotic programming, but she was allowed to emit a large amount of energy in order to terrify those without enough heart into fleeing. She had a strong, condensed aura that tore and ate away at the earth, small shockwaves of power underneath her feet. Exculpate the twisted transcendence would surely kill anyone on sight... and has. A few corpses lied down, lost souls of those foolish enough not to run.

Everyone was present, even Fuki and Koga..

... but Chris wasn't.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:30 pm

Darren was the first to arrive at the amusement park. Daibattle disappeared as he looked at the entrance. No lines... at least there was that. Most likely it meant that the humans got the message and were away. Anyone here now was there to fight. That was fine by him. His units were the first to chime in at this turn of events.

"Even you know that this is the dumbest things you've ever done, so why are we here again?"

"I hope you understand that you can't move any closer on your own."

Darren nodded before his eyes flashed purple and his power activated. "I know that, but I at least want to scope the area. If we're getting backup from normal humans, I can't help but be worried for them."

"Do you not trust their ability to fight with you?"

"Its not that. I just know I can get up from a lot more than they can. Still, I'm not sensing the unstable one at all, and they seem like they are holding their word. They won't do anything until we gather there."

"So if we stay here, no problems, right?"

Darren nodded. He had no intention of going another step until he was given word from somewhere else. He just didn't want to stick to the base planning. He was one who did things, not one who thought about things... for better or worse. His hand was on his own bangle, an inhibitor instead of a power modifier like the other Reality Bangles. He had a feeling already that he would need everything he had. He just had to hope his body, and this bangle, could handle that.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:52 pm

After catching up with Darren, Seifer hid off to the side. Not that it would probably matter. From the looks of things the whole gang was here, and knowing how super natural things worked, it'd only be a matter of time before they were noticed... if they weren't already. "Are you stupid?!" he hissed through his teeth at Darren, barely above a whisper. "We've already lost enough people as is, and you alone can't handle this.... Even if you were Malice before." he sighed, letting his anger at the stupidity subside.

"That being said, I'm not sure if we can actually do this. If it were just Nemesis and Solis... Maybe. But there's more there to contend with. Our battle strength just got cut hard."
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:54 pm

Neo ran right behind Darren to the amusement park and saw Seifer not that far beind. Everyone else had left the area. He did see people on the ground that decided to stay but werent so lucky.. But it didn't stop Neo. He was here for one reason and one reason only: To put an end to all of this fighting once and for all. He saw Darren standing there.. probably connecting to his units or something before the battle. Neo was also ready for this battle. Although Neo was going to be using his Brawler deck for this fight, he still had 2 other cards in his back pocket that wanted to come along to join the fight.

"After everything we have been through, did you really think we were going to miss you fight your biggest battle"

"I wish that I was in this battle to fight alongside you once again like we did in the past, but I know you will succeed in defeating this evil and restoring peace to the world"

Dragonic Kaiser Vermillion and Eradicator, Gauntlet Buster Dragon

Two of Neo's past aces and avatars that he used to fight with in the past. He was fighting with his Brawlers on this day, but Neo knew he had the power of all of his Narukami units fighting along side him.

"This Battle will be tough Neo. You will need to give it everything you have as will I. You also have the power of Gauntlet and Vermillion fighting along with us. This will be our toughest battle yet and I couldn't be more proud to fight by your side. I promise not to fail you" Knuckle Buster said

Neo then turned to his 3 Narukami units and thanked them for supporting him. Neo then took out his Brawler deck and kept it at hand. It was time to fight and it was time to save all of those that have fallen or else there deaths would be in vain. As Neo walked towards the entrance of the amusement park, something came to mind:

"This is one of the places where me and Tsubasa shared our greatest memories. If he.. or Blank as he calls himself, comes here: I will be ready and I will be ready to save him and bring him back!

Neo then walked toward Darren and Seifer:

"You guys ready to fight? I sure am! Lets do this!" He said with all of his passion and might
NeoBuster
NeoBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:17 pm

Darren turned to the two with a grin and he said, "I saw how the fake Yukino fought before. If we came in from the air, she'd probably take us down. Solis is the strongest here aside from her so they're probably following him. I came early to deal with the unstable ones that wouldn't listen to orders, but they don't seem to be here. That's why I'm waiting out."

He took a breath, placing his hand to his chest, to his heart. "I know that Malice's power... my power can't do this alone. Still, I can do something. Besides, I'm not that stupid. I already figure that Solis and fake Yuki will try to fight last. We can handle the small fries when everyone's here."

"You are that stupid!"

"You are that stupid!"

"Could you not?"
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawkobo Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:49 pm

Truth be told, Lua had been attempting to avoid the call of the Reaper Drones for one very important reason.

Nemesis scared the crap out of her.

Harbinger's creation of something so soulless and empty, a being bent simply on killing and elimination without even a shred of hope in recovering her past life, her memory seemingly wiped...that was the last thing she ever wanted to be, and she assumed everyone else in their little organization secretly didn't want to either. It was just flat out disgusting what she'd do to people, innocent people caught up in their affairs.

Despite this, she had been tardy or absent for far too long to take the buzzing any longer that had started in her head. The Reapers were punishing her for her lack of action, and so it had to be done that she would show up once again to combat the Resistance. Her fingers were crossed that maybe, just maybe, someone would be able to rid this blight from her and get her out of an impossible situation.

Double-crossed it could maybe be Seifer, even though she knew he had prior...engagements.
Rawkobo
Rawkobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:25 am

Carlos arrived at the entrance of the park along with other members of the Resistance, where other members where waiting. He felt nice for a change, having arrived at the place in time. Well... At least not that late, given that the soldiers were still waiting before starting their attack plan, be it attack or an actual plan.

Sadly, his relief suddenly changed to rage upon realizing the place where he was, the location of their next battle - The same park where he met Chronos. "So it is here..." He said, clenching his fist. "This place filled with memories is surely going to be destroyed. I don't like that...". To calm down, he turned around to see the remaining members of the Resistance still coming and to check if Okuri was still behind him. The spirit didn't have time to fully recover from his injuries, so he felt the need to consistently check the status of his friend. "Hey Okuri, how are you holding up?" He asked.
Nova Major
Nova Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggy Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:34 am

Slowly but surely Okuri progressed toward the amusement park with the others. He lagged behind Carlos most of the way as he did all he could to keep up. As he finally caught up when Carlos stopped he took note that he was already out of breath and feared he wouldn't last long in the battle to come.

"I should..." he started while attempting to catch his breath. "I should be alright." he said as the heavy breathing gradually lightened. Upon look ahead tho a truly terrifying sight awaited them. Solis and Nemesis dominated the scene. Something was different about them. The sheer amount of power was almost tangible. All the other drones were there as well. Everything about the encounter felt like it was the final stand for either side despite the Reapers themselves not being present.

"This is going to get bad very quickly." he said likely stating the obvious. He had left with a strong determination to battle Solis again but just looking at what lie ahead seemed overwhelming.
Doggy
Doggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:48 am

Riko followed the behind the others to the park sence he didn't know the way. He kept to himself, and looked at the bangle that xat had left for him to use, while she was away training. 'I fear we might now all make it out alive.' he tought to himself
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:03 am

Nemesis' sharp detached blades jabbed into the earth around the named heroes hiding around, they all didn't escape her detection. Or at least, they did until they weren't whispering and gathering up. The super weapon silently demanded they all come out of hiding and face them. Solis and others began getting up, and the drones stood gathered in opposition to the heroes, the two monsters standing in the middle of them all. Other grunts and generals and the like were arriving, and... as expected, their hearts began hastening their beats in fear. The God of the Sun allowed his power to be felt, and combined with the twisted Exculpate's, their might was akin to that of the invincible Reaper overlord. The cloudy sky began to distort and contort out of terror for the android and pyromaniac, the winds blowing ferociously as if the Earth is screaming, tired of waiting in horror for the eldritch outer gods and their servants to erasure it or further harm it.

"Warriors", Solis greeted with respect, nodding his head upward slightly with an outstretched arm to welcome. Unfortunately, aside from himself and Kachidoki, who stood quietly next to Lua as a means of reminding her she's warmly welcomed back to the bringers of the end (even if she didn't want it), the rest of the drones were... for a lack of a better word: excitedly violent. Even the stoic Fuki's expression grew dark and hostile. People like Koga and Gastor were grinning madly, the latter cracking his neck and knuckles to prepare for a beatdown. Nemesis was entirely unfeeling, only showing a similarly hostile gaze as the blonde leader. "You are all here with brave faces. Good. Cowards should acknowledge themselves now and depart before the war of ideology begins."

That was actually enough to get a small number of soldiers to take off running and crying.

"The Commander is not present." Nemesis scanned and informed out loud. Oh, lovely. Now they're all aware the chain of command is MIA.

"Did he quit too? After seeing his precious little snowy bimbo on our side?" Gastor sneered, insulting Harbinger's toy, who didn't react to the offense.

"This is the end of the line. At this moment, as I said, I'll judge if your uncertain future is worth pursuing or if you're all fools fighting against the inevitable. Nemesis and I have obtained power beyond imagination, and it will be your grave." Solis emphasized how critical this bout in the overall war was. The drones were staking everything in this battle, not even including Harbinger or Sovereign from the looks of it. Hell, not even Legion was here. "Nemesis, even with our vow to fight them ourselves--"

"Confirmed. I will revive a Reaper."

The glowing red outline of Scorpion flashed into reality, and with two waves of her individual hands, the Meister's powers recreated the fallen Deletor instantaneously. The Diverging Deletor hissed and hollered angrily, being restored to life.

The duel against the Drones of Hell continued, both sides of humanity readying... to kill their fellow man if necessary.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2