Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hospital

+9
EternalDollie
Lightning King
NovaRaizer
NoelKusanagi
Best Girl
Rosalia Izanami
Cipher
Rawkobo
BluishOver
13 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hospital - Page 6 Empty Re: Hospital

Post by NovaRaizer Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:57 pm

Malice looked down at her with a grin as he said, Its good to see you again, and you caught on so quickly. Yes, I am the boy Darren, or at least he is within me. Its such a shame the Broken Sword couldn't do anything to protect him. Dare say, you are quite a large reason for my existence. You were the one who told the boy he should have stepped up and fought when he did nothing against Glendios. You even allowed him to attack your darker self knowing what he had within him. You didn't even do anything to stop me from getting the fragments of the two seeds she possessed. You've done quite a lot for me, savior." His words were meant to do one thing, make her unstable, stressed state even worse. He wanted her to suffer, and he wanted to use that suffering to fuel his own strength and ambitions.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:05 pm

Hikari's exhausted eyes squinted, already spiritually beaten to death as it is. Malice's taunting didn't help either. He wasn't wrong, and this wasn't the first time she's been tormented by her mistakes and people reminding her. After all, it's all Hana did for a good year and some months. The chokehold of self-loathing further intensified with this evil being popping in to assist the feeling. Still, couldn't let the enemy realize that. Instead, the commander kept a defiant, yet tired look. One she had been used to for two years.

"You're one of the many problems I have to fix. It was my mistake in letting him fight, and I'll fix it. Anything else?" The woman hissed, trying to dismiss the taunting quickly before it digs further into her psyche. Ezel was supposed to be helping out here... and she didn't even know if she and Ezel had bonded in this timeline. Still, it was better to not ask about him. That'd just bring and expose concern, and Malice would go to town with the sight.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:11 pm

Malice couldn't help but give a taunting chuckle. He took a step closer towards her as he said, "You say that, but all you can do is fight and destroy... You convince so many others you can protect but have you ever truly had that power? Look at this place now... filled with the people who fought by your side and believed in you, all injured with their most precious partners taken from them." He turned lightly, his back to her, as he said, "Do you remember three months ago? You had Darren in your arms... telling him that he would be okay, that no one would try to harm him. At that time, he felt assured. He felt protected... he smiled at the thought. The boy who knows no family had an older sister figure to protect him. Oh, what a terrific liar you are."
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:22 pm

"Delete... hmm... that sounds familiar but I don't remember where I heard it from... strange. It's the first time hearing it but it sounds like I heard it before. Must be my imagination going weird again." Mirai seemed confused, she feels like she heard that term before. She shrugged it off and assumed she was thinking things. "So this monster was attacking cardfighters? Are they here also?" The blonde was curious, even though it wasn't the right time to get excited over potential new opponents one day, she can't help herself from meeting new people.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"...me? It was... my fault?" Noel stopped from her attempt on striking down this intruder and was shocked that it was her fault that Darren disappeared and for Tsubasa to sacrifice himself. Weakness. Her heart was weak, both now and the one who appeared from the different dimension. The shock turned into more anger, Noel didn't want to believe any of it. She can't be weak, she trained so hard to no longer be a burden. Why wasn't that enough? What did she lack? "Shut up... SHUT UP!! You are wrong! I'm not weak! I'm stronger now! I've done everything possible so I can stop being weak!" Tears were going down her face while she then gritted her teeth in agony.
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

https://www.youtube.com/user/beautifulcecelia

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:33 pm

Raiden shook his head and said, "Maybe there's something to it... When doing detective work, you can never rule anything to chance until you are sure. If there's any way to confirm it, we'll find the means to do so..." From hearing her mention the other cardfighters, he said, "That's right, they are here. Most are worse off then I am though, injured physically as well as mentally. Maybe when you are well enough, you can help them with a few cardfights to lift their spirits, maybe help them prepare for whatever comes next."

The being started to chuckle more inside of Noel's mind, seeing her breaking down so easily. He continued to tug at her strings. "If you were stronger, you would have been able to take the Seed for yourself. With the reverse already in you, I can imagine that you would have been able to make it yours, in complete control. You couldn't even fight at the time you were needed so Darren felt the need to fight for you." He started to walk around her, circling her as he continued to assault her with words. "And look were you are as a result... alone in the dark. Thanks to your weakness, your brother and friend are going off on their own with Yukino, and the first friend you made since coming here is... well, me. Its funny, he honestly does consider you to be his best friend."
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:39 pm

Hikari still didn't give him the benefit of seeing a broken expression. A thick layer of mist was formed over her real feelings. The fact that she failed again and was even made out a liar because of it. Even worse, the people at the hospital are evidence in further failure. She believed the Reapers could be stopped this time, and came back in time to stop the Star-vaders, and hinder the Reapers at least. Yet, she still couldn't stop the arrival. She couldn't protect anyone, and even her own boyfriend is hurt and out of her range at the moment.

"If all I can do is fight and destroy..." the commander began, "... then I'll fight and destroy things like you and the Reapers."

Honestly, part of her still doubted this Chronos fellow was the solution to the Reapers. Malice was a Seed that had a long time to fester, and was even behaving much differently than the others, so who's to say he isn't indestructible either?

The Chosen Sword had a migraine.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:46 pm

"Maybe... detective work to solve the mystery of me hearing about Delete sounds like a fun adventure!" Mirai felt excited for a possible new and fun thing to do on her spare time. The hospital seems to currently have other fighters but hurt pretty bad. What did they even do to get hurt in the first place? A card game shouldn't hurt people to the point that they end up in the hospital. Did it have to do with the monster that appeared? It probably did. Mirai could barely walk still. She didn't sustain much injuries but her balance needs to some time to adjust. The headache made her lose her center of gravity and doesn't have a proper balance to walk. "That sounds like a good idea, resting is very important! While we are here, we could make best of it to get better, enjoy yummy hospital food, and relax while laying in bed!" She went back and laid down on her bed, waiting for the moment she feels completely better.

------------------------------------------------------------

"I... had.... ENOUGH!!! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!" Noel couldn't take any more of it. She wasn't sure if it was all the truth or just sneaky lies meant for her to believe in. The girl just didn't care anymore and summoned the other sword and charged right at Malice. Without second thought, with murderous intent, she cross slashed Malice which caused his body to just burst into a dark mist. Noel knew that this was all in her head, she knew the "her" right now is her own consciousness lost in the depths of her own mind. In reality, her body was twitching with her heart pulse rising. This was causing doctors to rush into her room to see what was going on.
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:51 pm

Malice gave a light chuckle to Yukino's false resolve. He could tell she was breaking, but there was one other thing he could say that would likely tip her over the edge. You can try that if you like but the most you'll accomplish is destroying the boy. This is still Darren's body, and you know the fate of one with a Seed, do you not? I could distort this world into nothingness if I'm not stopped, but to stop me means to kill him... and also your precious Ezel... Oh, that's right you likely don't know... They are both within his mind now, and I am making good use of their powers and strengths.

Within Noel's mind, Malice was struck by the attack, but before disappearing, an image of Darren being slashed would be shown. It would have to be forever etched in her mind that if she lost control like that and struck Malice down, Darren would be slain as well. She would practically be killing her friend.

Raiden smiled as he started to go to the door. "I'll allow you to rest," he said to her. "Get well and you can meet everyone who is still here." He left the room with that, hoping that this would help her to feel better. The idea of her knowing anything about Delete before this moment was strange, more than strange. What in the world was she? Talking just now, she was like a different person, so normal that it was bizarre. It didn't really matter. As long as everyone was still injured, he was the pseudo protector of this place. Little did he know, he was doing a horrible job of that.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:52 pm

Xat felt some sort of disterbance and frowned. "They are here." She said and got out of bed. The door was locked so she looked out the window thne around her hospital room. She limped over to the sheets and started to make a lasso with it. she then looked out the window seeing were she could throw it to. Her spirit animal appered and frowned at her, growling. She looked back at it and spoke. "I have to stop them." She said to it.

The wolf growled again and then dissapered. Xat closed her eyes and saw the wolf again and this time it was on cray and her units were looking at her.

"You must rest and recover. If you fight them now you won't win." Said Leopald as shirayuki spoke next. "The deletors are anouther problem, we need to get a bangel frist before we can do anything. No doubt the deletors are protecting him." She said making sence

Xat sighed peoning her eyes and got back into the bed. She then sent Raiden a text. I need a bangle can you get me one? and in exchange i will tell you what you want to know. it read. She had to get Darren back because she had finally accepted that she loved Darren.

Last edited by Xateramusa on Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:07 pm

Of course Ezel's stuck too, dammit. And Yukino remembered the problem with Seeds as well, as in there's no way to eradicate the energy without the host dying. ... This same problem with Dalis, Hikari didn't hesitate to start planning how to deal with that by taking the Seed herself at some point. Malice succeeded in pissing her off, making the woman grit her teeth and growl in frustration. Everywhere she turned was a nightmare or a disaster waiting, and this evil along with the Reapers were proof of that. After they struggled so much against the Star-vaders, to free the heroes from Schwarzschild, and to stop the civil war of the Sanctuary, tragedy just never had an ending.

Do not let him break you where you stand.

The Chosen Sword resolved to hold her mask together, only with anger instead of stoic irritation.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:16 pm

As Raiden left Mirai's room, he felt his phone vibrate. He had gotten a text. Xat wanted a Reality Bangle in exchange for information. That was a simple enough task. Had she asked herself, she could have gotten one easily. Raiden replied right away. I'll get one for you, just don't try to go anywhere. It was like he knew she would try.

Malice gave another chuckle as he knew Yukino could only take so much. He decided to twist the knife one more time. "I can only wonder who it was that sent Ezel to try and stop the Seed from coming out... Oh right, that was you as well. Thanks to the seal, I had the ability to solidify into my own persona. Every time you act, you only make mistake after mistake... Maybe I should just have you join with me. At least then you could be with the boy Darren and save a few lives. Haruka could live without pain if he had my protection. After all, the alternative is that everyone of your friends and companions will be killed fighting for you. Take some time to think on what you'll do next, Broken Sword." Malice disappeared after that, a puff of blue smoke to show where he had been. The message from his Omen had been sent.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:25 pm

Hikari stood still for a moment, attempting to remain unfazed. The woman tipped a finger on one of her folded arms, contemplating the reason for this taunting. Not only that, but thinking about what to do next was actually a good call. They'd have to find this Chronos, then what? She herself has to work on talking to Yunos... with Cero. There's a number of unspoken ways to hasten humanity's evolution too, which proves too broad of possibilities to focus on.

"Tch", the Chosen Sword scoffed, further annoyed. The ill-tempered female began leaving the building.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:29 pm

Raiden sent a text to Yukino, going to her room and realizing she wasn't there. I can't find you. Xateramusa is going to give me information for a Reality Bangle. I'll give her mine. If I'm needed to fight again, I can get a new one later.

Not wanting to wait, Raiden took off his own Bangle, walking back to Xat's room and opening the door. It was locked from the outside so it wasn't hard for him. He held up the Bangle in his hand as he said, "I have it for you, now you can tell me what you know. Whatever happened, we can deal with it together better than we can apart."
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:37 pm

Xat looked at him and smiled taking it from him. "I was walking through the forest when i saw an oman i went over to it and fought it. I won but it wasn't alone. I heard a gun shot and jumped away to avoid it sadly i mistook my surroundings and fell down the cliff." She exspalend
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:39 pm

"An Omen?" Raiden asked with a confused expression. What exactly did that mean? Was it an Omen of the Deletors, and how do you fight an Omen? This sounded like a Shaman thing, but it would probably help to know more. "Is there any more detail you can give? Like what was the Omen, how did you fight it? Who shot at you? And why are you in such a rush to leave after falling off a cliff from all of that?"
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:42 pm

I don't know what shot at me. However the oman is a big looking like creature. I cardfighted it and beat it wiht my units. As for me leaving I beleve the oman's might be after me sence being a shaman i can easy find Darren and most likely save him from Malice. So i wanted to leave so no one here could be hurt." She told him
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:45 pm

Hearing those names made things begin to make sense. Saving Darren from Malice. He did make a promise he would help with that in any way he could. Maybe Xat really was a key part in that. "If that's how you feel, you need to have help," he said to her simply. "If something is after you, then letting it have you means the last chance of getting Darren back would be gone. I know you care for him a lot, but you have to think about what you can do with others, not just what you can do alone."
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:47 pm

"It's part of my plan." She said before yawning. "i think i will take a nap after all i do need rest." She said laying down holding the bangel to her and her decks to her as she feel asleep.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:53 am

Eyes slowly opening, Seifer stared at the ceiling for a good long while. He felt like he'd slept a lifetime. What had happened recently?... Oh right, another reaper attack. Unaware of other events, the blonde slid off the bed he had been moved to, leaving the room and moving down the hallway in rather long strides, almost to long for his height. To those who would of seen him, there was a strange look on his face, as if he were possessed by the singular thought of doing one thing. The doctors however, tried to prevent him from leaving. He didn't even seem to acknowledge their existence. Continuing to advance forward, Seifer left the hospital, vanishing into the distant horizon of the street.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:56 pm

After watching... Whatever the hell that was, Carlos decided to leave the hospital once and for all. "This is not even the weirdest thing I've seen... But that was really scary" He thought while exiting the building. "It's time to go home and... Dunno. Learn how to cook, I guess?... But let's have some fun before I leave this country" He said to himsel while walking the streets. "There must be an amusement park or something...".
Nova Major
Nova Major

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:21 pm

Mirai woke up, feeling all better now. The doctors were glad she was better, although compared to others, she was probably one of the few that weren't badly hurt but just needed a good rest. "Yay! I'm all better now! Now... where should I go?" Mirai wondered what to do next. She hasn't planned very far as to what she would do after she got released from the hospital. "Oh, I guess I will seek the path that life wants me to go~" Now motivated, Mirai decided to now leave the hospital and go... wherever she will end up next.
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:15 pm

Despite how much work he still needed to do and the amount of people beginning to leave the hospital with all the time that had past, Raiden was still there, watching over Noel Kusanagi. He has seen her battle in full detail, and understood how much damage she took from it all. He was worried for her, hoping that she would wake up. He had heard her condition had gotten worse with time. That was all the more reason to worry. He used the time to document things in his journal, hoping that if he could see everything together and written out that he could get a more clearer picture of the truth behind it all.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:10 am

Xat woke up sometime later and snuck out of the room, she then walked quitely and her good leg and hidding from the nurses manages to get to the exit of the hospital. She flet bad for lying to Raiden but it was best if he and the others only focased on the reapers. Xat walked out into the night and looked at the sky.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:50 pm

"My... Vanguard..."

A voice. It sounded very distant. It was faint but still audible.

"My... ... ...guard..."

The voice was becoming more and more distant.

"Who... are you...?" Noel, lost in her own subconsciousness responded to the voice.

"S..a...v.....e... u...s..... wa.... up..."

"Where are you?! Salome?! Is that you?! Please answer me!!"

Silence. She was now lonely... once more. Noel fell on her knees and tightened her fists. Just as she was about to lose all hope, she saw a light getting brighter and brighter from the distance. The fallen girl looks up and her eyes widen. Next thing she knew, she was awake in a hospital bed. Alone. The poor girl looked horrible. Appearance she looked like a wreck and even physically, she was weakened due to her comatose state. Even when in a coma, her own feelings of disappointment and an uninvited guest known as Malice tormented her. Noel looked to the mini table to the side and saw her deck there. She picked up and drew the first two cards from it and lifted them up to stare at. There they were, Ashlei Reverse and... Salome who has been erased from existence. Tears came from her eyes, "Salome... if that was you who spoke to me... who woke me up... I promise... I will save you... I can't do anything without you..."
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:00 pm

Raiden was there in the room with her. He had never left. He smiled lightly to see her okay, but he knew she was far from fine. She had been devastated by her loss, and for good reason. The television was on in her room. It was showing Malice, and showing the destruction. The only reason that Raiden wasn't there now was that he knew someone needed to tend to Noel as the last one to be in the hospital after all that had transpired.

"It looks like you're awake," Raiden said to her. "I'm sorry for what happened to you... You should try to rest longer..." He sighed, looking at the television. "Meanwhile, our comrades are fighting something like that... It looks like what Darren became, but different... It must have changed with the time."
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum