Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cardfight Training Area

+7
Angel
NoelKusanagi
Xateramusa
Cipher
BluishOver
Lightning King
Dementuo
11 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Cardfight Training Area - Page 3 Empty Re: Cardfight Training Area

Post by BluishOver Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:01 am

Yukino had stepped in at a good time indeed, though at the same time it did not seem to have stopped Cero's rampage, she was merely putting herself in the line of fire, which caused Tsubasa to worry even though she was more than capable of handling herself.

"Yukino get out of the way before you get hurt!" he said, as Cero made his last lunge at them, thankfully it seemed that their short battle had taken too much out of Cero causing him to collapse and realize what had been happening around him, causing him to stop. Nevertheless a familiar figure appeared which put a smile on Tsubasa's face, it was Ezel, he was back and obviously more powerful than ever.

"Great to see you too old friend..." he said, as Ezel retracted back to his card.

As the situation calmed down slightly, Tsubasa took this chance to survey the amount of damage he took which was thankfully, like Cero, nothing too serious but it was still noticeable unlike his previous fights. Cero Kirguis forced him to start pushing further, definitely something to keep in mind if they ever have to go through something similar.

"..I'm glad that's over with, you know I find it surprising that you assumed I would try and kill him...nah Yukino I was simply trying to drain him out if possible, my main goal was to make sure everyone including you were safe, but thanks for stepping in like you did." he said, as he pocketed his hands and rose to from the ground.

BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:17 am

"Ezel", Yugure answered Karin. "Yes, the Gold Paladin."

Karin was obviously shaken up by the events. People with powers far beyond Vanguard just duked it out, and an actual unit had appeared before her in reality. While the Chosen Sword appreciated the desire to help their overall cause, maybe this would determine if the entire ordeal was too much for the poor girl or not. The lightning buzzing about in the woman began to discharge, slowly losing the frizzy feeling it brought.

"I... meant kill each other in a figurative manner, but," Yugure replied to Tsubasa. Of course he wasn't trying to actually kill Cero, but with the force he was displaying... "... never mind, I'm just glad I broke it up."

The longer this war went, the less humane everyone around started to look. Not only that, but another premonition came over the queen. There was something deeply wrong with events that felt would scale into something more massive than they're prepared for. They recently got on equal footing with Link Joker... or is it that Star-vaders are preparing for something? Or is this feeling born from something else entirely?

Haruka's sacrifice, Tsubasa's superhuman ability, Cero's lightning power, her own Meister magic...

Yugure had a look of concern and plotting.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:14 pm

It had been quite a while since he'd been back here, at least it felt like forever since he was here. All the memories from the problems of the past resurfaced but he pushed them back down. How long had it been since the incident in Hawaii? For some reason he couldn't really remember, which was odd in and of itself but there really wasn't any use fretting it. As the brunette strode up to the doors of the Training Facility, owned by Cero, the all to familiar male's face seemed grim and tired, dark circles lining the bottom of his eyes. "Finally back I guess... Where is everyone?" Seifer mumbled to himself, walking inside with his hands in the pockets of his jacket, looking around. His usual piercing crimson eyes were rather dull as he gazed around the room with a rather exhausted look. "Maybe they're all out... I'll just hang around here then. They're bound to come back eventually." the male sighed to himself before just sitting down and leaning against one of the walls, even if there were couches or benches nearby for him to sit on.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:04 pm

Daikaiser led the way, bringing them back to the Training Area. It was familiar ground, the place he had gained his evolution through the equipment of the place. He had to instruct Darren on how to do it, but it was well worth it. If anything, he could use this place again to strengthen his deck further for the coming battles, and Xat could do the same.

"Here again, huh?" Darren said, recognizing it immediately.

With all that happened, its like a second home. Besides, its safe from the Reverse, isn't it?

"I... really do wish I could argue that..." Without a direct link to Daikaiser and the fact that he couldn't share connection like Shirayuki could (Likely a trait of the rare Murakumo clan) it would seem like Darren was talking to himself. He had gotten used to Xat to the point that he didn't keep these conversations in his head any longer.

I could use an upgrade myself...

You're fine, Goyusha. Your Ultimate Dimension Robo form still gets the job done.

Says the one with 3 drive checks.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:11 pm

Xat look at the others gathered there before looking at Darren as he was talking out loud to no one. "Don't worry he is talking with his units, though a bond can't form if he doesn't fully trust his units. You can hear and see us because you place your trust and life in our hands, and in return we trust you and know that you are the one that we cna trust to always be there for us." Shirayuki said to Xat while reaching out to her. Xat in responsed reached out and touched Shirayuki's hand though it looked like to the others she was reaching out to air.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:38 pm

There were voices coming from outside but Seifer almost didn't feel like getting up. He was far to tired to really stand right now, let alone walk and yet... He chose to struggle to his feet anyway. Dragging his feet behind him a bit, the brunette wandered outside to see two who he recognized, though one he didn't know nearly as well. It seemed to be Darren and Xat. Rubbing his eyes a bit, Seifer made his way over, but stopped several meters away, letting his arms dangle at his sides. He wasn't really slouched over, but he didn't seem like he was standing upright either. "Well, someone finally showed up. Where is everyone?"
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:11 pm

Darren saw Seifer with a blink, wondering where he had been all of this time. His first thought was that it might involve him as a general. Maybe it was best not to ask if that was the case. Xat might over react if she had reason to believe Seifer was a sleeper enemy... but wasn't that the case anyway?

He must have taken the time he was apart from us to handle the problem on his own. Kaizard does the same all the time.

Are we REALLY going to do this now?

Darren shook his head as he tried to drown out the arguing. Ever since he put more trust into Daiyusha he had become more opinionated. Not that it was bad but it was definitely different than what he expected. "Seifer, long time no see!" Darren finally said out loud. "You sort of disappeared back there. What happened anyway?"
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:03 am

Darren spoke first to Seifer, so things seemed to be fine. The brunette was so out of touch with everyone that it hurt, but there wasn't much he could do about it except ease back into everyone's lives. "I'd tell you, but I really don't know. Yukino was fighting against Satoshi and my head just started to hurt. I left and just... Passed out. After that, not sure how much time passed but when I woke up, I was back here in town. Figured I'd come this way and see how everyone's doing but... I've yet to see anyone but you two." the male paused only long enough to catch his breath and scratch the back of his head. "What exactly happened between then and now? For some reason it feels like a really long time."
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:09 am

It seemed normal that Seifer wouldn't know. If it really was things related to himself as a Link Joker General then of course he wouldn't remember something like that. It only made sense with the way the world was nowadays. Upon him asking what they had all done, he took a moment to think on it before he finally said, "Beach party." It was a simple phrase, also a lie. Darren and Xat had spent some time on the beach at a point but not much and it wasn't much of a party. Besides, it wasn't like Noel, Yukino, or Rose would get into bikinis, not even Xat seemed like she'd do such a thing.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:42 am

Xat looked over at Seifer and walked over to him. "Are you ok?" She asked him as she looked over his form to see what was wrong. When she found no wound it put her at ease some. She then looked at Darren when he told his lie there was no party, but she didn't dare to say anything about it. She would never be caught at such a thing. "You seemed like your out of it, maybe you should sit down?" she told Seifer as she turned back to face him.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:48 am

Party? What a lie. And there were several reasons as to why Seifer could call bull on the party thing, but in any case Xat now addressed the tired looking male, who merely shrugged in reply at first. "I've been sitting for a little while now so there's no reason to do so again for a bit. Appreciate the concern though." he gave a gentle sigh after speaking, sliding his hands into the pockets of his jacket. "It's really quiet. How's the uh, issue here?" he asked, glancing between the two, referring to the still on going war.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:46 pm

The electricity in the air of Headquarters was charged. In a metaphoric manner, as many researchers and scientists seemed to be very excited and flipping out at the same time. Yugure tried to ask what's going on, but they were all far too giddy and jittery to give coherent responses. While it was a pleasant sight to see other people happy in the middle of the war for once... the queen folded her arms and gave an intimidating glare. Obviously terrified, a number of them began to calm down. The topic was northern lights - a splendid aurora had appeared. According to data the Princess of Cray relayed with her Star Travel sight ability, this same sky was looming over Cray as well.

Wait, why was it over Cray?

The Sanctuary confirmed that Hana's information was correct, the exact same pattern of northern lights was in the sky.

"What in the hell?" Yugure inquired. "... I'm going to get a better look, and I want a couple of you to come with me."

"Oh, yes, of course!" Several cheered at the chance.

Equipping the Reality Bangle, the Queen departed and sent multiple members of the Resistance a message.

Look up at the sky. For some reason, Cray has the exact same one. I'm going to see what I can find out.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:36 pm

Since Hawaii, Noel kept to herself and practically isolated herself from everyone. The memories of her time being Reversed and doing horrifying things as well as hurt one of her friends to the point that she left took a lot out of her. Noel was afraid of her own avatar, Ashlei, to the point that she removed her from the deck and used a substitute Jewel Knight grade three, Sprout Jewel Knight, Camille who also came to her in a dream. The Link Joker invasion ruined her life emotionally and socially and it wasn't over yet. There was still some fighting left to do but her drive to fight on wavered by her own fear. Noel is even afraid of continuing her search for an identity. If her Reversed side was who she really was, is searching for it really worth it?

She didn't know what to do, would she keep on fighting with the resistance or would she abandon the fight and try to live her life as normal as possible? Noel's father was right, she was weak. Her strength was nothing but hot air that had no subsistence. The only comfort she had was Salome who constantly lectured her like her own mom but in a caring manner. She was the only one who kept Noel going even though her spirit was the only piece of her that reached her from Cray. The Link Joker invasion hasn't ended on Salome's side yet either and Ashlei is in an Angel Feather hospital recovering as well after being unlocked by Ezel. Royal Paladin, unlike Noel's family who prides themselves with Shadow Paladin, gave Noel hope for a better future.

Laying on her bed, her phone vibrated from a text from Yugure saying to look up at the sky. What? What's going up that she mass text everyone to look up at the sky? What's the same as Cray? Noel thought to herself and got up from her bed to look out at the window from her room in the facility.

"So pretty, but these lights, we aren't even in the Arctic for these lights to be visible from here... I have a bad feeling about this..." Noel then replied back, swallowing her fears and gathered courage to join in whatever needed to be done.

"Tell me where to meet and I will head there!" She grabbed her deck box and held it tightly, asking for courage to fight once more
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

https://www.youtube.com/user/beautifulcecelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:12 pm

Locked away in a medical bay of the Cardfight Training Area, Haruka lies on a bed next to a mostly shattered window. It wasn't particularly chilly so the breeze didn't affect him much as he stared out at the aurora. It was gorgeous... strange its here of all places, and now really. Sera remained quiet as usual, unless he was going to torment the poor boy again.

"Ah... its so pretty out... Where did everyone go?"

Haruka's phone was confiscated, so no way to really get in contact. He simply left his eyes gazing at the beautiful portraiture of the sky graced in greens and purples. This was good enough for now, whilst doctors raced in and out of the doors to keep an eye on him and make sure he doesn't do anything risky.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:05 am

Seifer made his way back to the Training Facility as fast as he could, given the circumstances of fatigue and carrying another body besides his own. She probably had it worse off than he did though, and he also wasn't one to complain about his situation ever. Though when some of the staff offered to take the unconscious Yukino off his hands he denied them, merely asking the closest room that he could put her down in. He didn't know why, but he just refused their help. Would probably lead to some problems later, but in any case they lead the brunette to a room with a few beds in it, calling in a few doctors to get her looked at for any serious injuries. Setting Yukino down on one, he stepped back sighing and scratching the back of his head looking away. "First the Link Joker invasion, and now this... What's next? Are we all going to go to Cray ourselves?" even if it was a sarcastic jab and directed toward himself, Seifer wouldn't be surprised at this point if they did. "That guy though... Looked like me, and there was one other that looked like Noel... Those and the one that was definitely a crazy Yukino..." he sighed shaking his head and shrugging before sitting down in a nearby chair. Pulling out his deck, he thumbed quietly through it, looking over each and every card, while he let the doctors do their work, staying out of their way.

Last edited by Cipher on Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:07 am

As Tsubasa entered the Training Facility he found the strength to raise his voice and let out some commands, all he simply cared about was getting some help for Yukino, the constant bleeding was not a good sign.

"..We need a medic! Yugure is injured!" he commanded, as the medics and professional teams rushed towards him and Seifer as they entered the building.

With that done and the professionals on his way Tsubasa simply stood and watched as Seifer and the medics tended to Yukino. Nevertheless he followed them into the room that Seifer took Yukino in as the doctors continued trying to help her, so Tsubasa took a seat next to Seifer, as he began to ponder about what happened today, his expression showing a great deal of pain.

"..When pushed she summoned a stride but I...failed..." he thought, as he started to collapse a bit, trying his best to gain some balance as he was feeling exhausted all of a sudden.
BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:37 am

"All things considered, we all failed." Seifer spoke bluntly, rather odd for him, not looking in Tsubasa's direction. He made sure he and the other male were out of the medic's way since he wasn't able to much of anything in the medical field anyway. "We all just need to accept this loss and try to figure something out. We're lucky we weren't just killed. Their power exceed ours. ...And right now it seems Yukino is the only one who can help alleviate that. ..." he sighed, standing and pacing about in one corner of the room. He was literally at a loss, and while he wasn't the most level headed by comparison to some others, the fact that he didn't seem collected in the slightest was disturbing enough. There was quite a lot bothering him, and right now, with Yukino out he for some reason took it upon himself to try to think of a way out for them. Sad to say, he wasn't nearly as experienced as her in this matter. That didn't stop him from trying though.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:00 am

Seifer's pacing of speech and the way he was acting definitely helped Tsubasa ease up a bit, for he saw that he was not the only one that was taking this too far in his mind. Nevertheless, Seifer was able to read him just the same as how he is able to read his true feelings right now, just knowing that he and his friend were close brought a slight smile to his face..

"..Heh thanks...but you know..just like I need to accept the loss you need to calm down and stop freaking out, this is Yukino were are talking about here..no matter what happens or who she pegs herself to be she will always have the strength to keep pushing forward...hopefully we will have the same aspect as well....." said Tsubasa, as he drifted away and fell asleep.

Unaware to him the though his deck started to glow a slight bluish colour, as his g2 unit that he recieved from psy started to react to something nevertheless the glow disappeared after a few seconds so it was nothing too noticeable.
BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:09 am

When Tsubasa talked, Seifer listened but... For him, it just wasn't that simple. There was something missing from Seifer's life that was important, and he couldn't get back. Yukino ending up in the state she was didn't help, and the near death scenario that they just went through, even if it didn't seem like one, shook him to his core. He was doing the best he could to just not break down into a blubbering mess. When Tsubasa fell asleep, Seifer glanced over two of the only people he had left that he trusted with his life before walking out of the room. He hadn't noticed it yet, but there was probably some blood on his clothes from when he was carrying Yukino. In any case though, throughout the night, Seifer didn't sleep at all. Rather he wandered the hallways and just outside the building. Several of the staff saw him, and if they were asked, they would reply with that they didn't know what he was doing or where he was now. That and some of them would probably report to Yukino a male with blood red eyes and brown hair wandering the grounds freely when she woke up.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:24 am

Yugure state visibly grew worse as time went on. Her face scar had opened up again, her arm was still bleeding, the searing pain that came with that gigantic Abyss Dragon was still present, and the Reality Bangle was practically on fire. The Chosen Sword felt like she could barely breathe, giving labored breathes and sometimes gasping for air. Several medics flew into the room upon being called to see their commander in... well, "bad state" would be putting it lightly. They could barely move her arm with the accessory. It was as if the sheer magnitude of the Stride was too much for her body to even be pried off of the ground. Neu Edelweiss summoned Stride through assistance of the Rift, and Tsubasa achieved Stride by merging everyone's hopes and dreams on the two planets with Ezel. However, that enormous devilbeast was summoned by completely unknown means.

Researchers had to use several tools just to keep the Commander's arm up to yank the Reality Bangle off of it. Such a small device was suddenly incredibly heavy, and took several of them to carry it out. The doctors and nurses focused on patching her up.

In a hazy state of mind, she saw the transcendence unit in a black void. Then, it flashed into that Gear Dragon. The one from two years ago. Who was it? What did it want with her then and what does it want now? What is that Stride that appeared?

Yugure's consciousness was lost and regained every few seconds until she was put to sleep and her pain was numbed by heavy dosages of medication.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:19 am

The night crept in and left all too quickly. Haruka didn't sleep. He waited, anticipated, and expected. None of these produced a fruit of labor, and instead only further increased his fatigue. Despite believing he would soon get to finish everything, other things must have happened in the stead of it. The nurses and medics were rushing out to another room in the hospital, but nobody would tell Haruka what was up. He was an enemy as of now, a prisoner of war.

The feeling he had felt since the beginning of all of this set in. A dark jealousy and envy that one day his existence would be obsolete, or just forgotten altogether. He was a prisoner of war in a facility with all of his so-called greatest friends holding him down with chains. And yet, despite knowing he conducted this plan himself, he shook his head as to pity himself for his own foolishness.

Sera, have you ever felt forgotten?

No. I make people notice me. Why?

Its a void-forging feeling. It eats up at you a bit.

You feel forgotten?

I-I didn't say that-

You feel forgotten. By your friends? Well, so much for friends. None have called you by the way. Your phone hasn't rung in a few days in fact. Most aren't even willing to attempt to visit you, you know? Hell, maybe they have forgotten.

Haruka's stomach feeling grew.

But it had only been a day, why did it matter to him? Maybe they were just taking awhile to prepare.....

He felt like his abdomen was separated from his waist, serrations now cutting the thin ties left in his body. He grit his teeth, staring out the broken window.

So what. That gives me the right to disappear then... Right?

If you so wish. After all of this you never have to be seen again. Unless you want me to instant tranmit us out of here. Only reason I haven't is because we probably won't get much farther than the ground floor with what energy I have left.

Haruka contemplated taking up Sera's offer, but instead just stared out the window at the very slowly creeping sun, just peeking over the mountains. The view of the atmosphere was beautiful, but all that filled Haruka was bad feelings. Guilt. Envy. Inferiority. Knowing the part he's playing means the martyr and if Haruka learned anything-

The martyr only matters until he's dead. So Haruka desperately clung onto life. If he gave up now, nobody would remember his name or face and that mortified him to say the least.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:11 am

Not hearing any news from his brother after the events on the news from last night made Haruto very worried and very concerned, even more so he wanted to go see Haruka, since the medics did not give him a chance to see him when Cero went insane.

"..Gosh why am I so obsessed about making sure that Haruka and Aniki are ok...heh they are the only people I know that I can help in this town...i'll do what I can, but now it's time for me to make sure Haruka is ok." he thought as he walked around the Training Facility trying to find the broken window that was in Haruka's room.

Haruka and Haruto are somewhat alike in their actions, that is probably why they can somewhat understand each other or at least that's why Haruto feels like he can consider Haruka someone he can relate to. After some surveillance he sees the broken window and begins to climb until he reached it, his hands appearing on the sides of the window as he made his way into the room, the slowly rising sun helping him to see his way and enter safely along with it's light (symbolism).

"..Oh my..Haruka are you okay?" he asked, after seeing Haruka laid down on the bed, still looking tired.
BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:19 am

Haruka shot up into an upright sitting position. The face he least expected to show up, at this time in the morning, THROUGH THE WINDOW, was Haruto. Sera mentally applauded the guy, climbing up inside the facility despite not exactly being allowed in this room. Rebellious spirit is admirable.

"H-Haruto, what are you doing here?" He emphatically whispered. Haruka pulled the sheets off of his legs. He was still in the same clothes from two days ago, and still had cuffs on his wrists. Infections waiting to happen.

"How did you- never mind. What are you doing here? Oh, me? I'm fi-"

Thats a dirty lie.

"Fine."

Haruka approached Haruto, carefully maneuvering with the handcuffs still slightly caught in the bed sheets.

"I'm surprised you even found the room I was in..."
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:00 pm

Haruto was taken back by the surprised Haruka, given his cool demeanor on their first meeting he was genuinly surprised but then again being surprised in this situation was not something odd. Haruto even surprised himself, he had no idea that he could climb the facility and get in through the window like he did but he is now glad that he succeeded.

"I came to see you silly, we are friends afterall, it's not like I was satisfied letting them bring you here and handcuff you the way they did..." replied Haruto.

As Haruka tried to sit himself up, Haruto notioned for him lay back down if he feels tired since there is no need to push himself, but for the time being he simply sat down next to him and listened. "F-Fine" such a term was used by Haruto several times so he understood the idea behind it or the hidden aspects of it, in the end Tsubasa and the group were busy with the events that happened all around the town that they probably did not have a chance to visit him or make sure that he is okay. Haruto still did not understand the full situation beyond what Yukino said but he did keep track of any things or hints he can use to understand it.

"I followed your stretcher back when that lightning guy went insane, I happened to notice the broken window and since not many people are allowed in this area I assumed it would be still broken when I tried to find it." said Haruto, as he tried to smile.

Looking at Haruka, Haruto started to feel somewhat sad, he could not understand the reason behind leaving a good friend here all by himself without a good reason, he would want to talk to Tsubasa about that one.

"...Haruka...you told me that sometimes change could happen and it can be so sudden that we don't have time to catch up, I think that happened to you right now with this, I may not know what the full situation is or I may not know you very well either but I know enough to say that you're not alone in all of this...you have your friends including me...if there is something you want to share or say, please I would not mind listening, if it helps make you feel better then I would want nothing less." he said, his eyes showing a sincere care for Haruka.
BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:32 pm

The War Commander's eyes opened, seeing a dark ceiling. Her body felt sort of tingly, but it was simple to deal with. Ignoring the very thought of needing to rest a bit longer, Yugure rose from her medical bed. Upon standing up fully, a pulsation of power nearly caused her to fall over again. Gripping at a nearby table, the warrior cringed and grunted. "A-Aaaagh..." Yugure moaned, feeling the immense pressure again. A shadowy aura enveloped her, and the feeling of being suffocated returned. Clenching her teeth defiantly, bladed pupils shining brightly with ferocious resolve, she didn't let it bring her to the ground or cease her attempts to breathe. In response to such tenacity, the power subsided. The gravity was gone, and the woman was left panting. It was still inside of her... but it stopped feeling as if she couldn't take it. Almost as if... it was accepting.

Finally standing up straight again, the woman wiped away the sweat on her forehead, and walked out of the room. Many were surprised to see the general walking about with much ease.

"The data on the Reality Bangle, I need to see it."

"You already knew about it?"

"I knew right away that whatever I was using yesterday would have been translated by the device. This data could be crucial to us winning the war - the key to winning it even. So give it to me."

The power that was summoned had to have been registered by the accessory. A power that jabbed its spear into a transcendence unit and caused it to flee due to a heavy wound. This is... exactly what they need to stop Link Joker and these time travelers. The researchers already went about making adjustments throughout the night just to make it so the Bangle wouldn't break someone's arm with the ridiculous weight it had. The machine was brought over along with recorded reports. It equipped itself with ease, and didn't cause any further issues as far as wearing it went.

"Use my phone to bring every able body of the Resistance to a specified training room."

A table was cleared while someone took her phone.

The Meister's powers shined forth once more, duplicating the bracelet.

Humanity's counterattack will finally ring true.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next