Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cardfight Training Area

+7
Angel
NoelKusanagi
Xateramusa
Cipher
BluishOver
Lightning King
Dementuo
11 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Cardfight Training Area - Page 13 Empty Re: Cardfight Training Area

Post by Best Girl Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:46 am

Aoi nearly had a heart attack before he went back inside of the building. The first "famous" person she meets in Japan has an aura that heralds death. That's it, coming to this country was definitely a mistake. Her anxious expression was broke by him... throwing accessories at them? What kind of guy is he, exactly? The girl stood there, confused about the happenings as Fubuki picked up the pendants. She simply caught the second one tossed by the tour guide.

"I have... no idea."

This should've been sapphire.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:07 am

"M-maybe we should just go for now..." Fubuki said sheepishly. This place was clearly not the safest place to be, especially now that Cero was Cevil. "T-that was Cero, by the way... He was really really different last time I saw him, but that was over three months ago..." Fubuki started walking elsewhere. The facility just seemed like a bad place to be. Then she stopped, realizing she probably could help Aoi. "D-do... Do you... H-have a... place to.. stay...?"
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:25 am

Aoi listened to Fubuki closely and... sort of blanked out. The girl simply stared up at the building in silence, thinking about something? She thought she saw this place before a long time ago, but can't think of anything. The pendant was sort of familiar too, and it was clutched in the China girl's hand. A little bit of a headache grew as she forced herself to remember... or, well tried to remember.

"Huh?" Aoi turned to look at her guide after a few moments. "Did you say something?"
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:29 am

Aoi had blanked out right as Fubuki was talking. Great. "O-oh, uh.... It was nothing..." Fubuki muttered. "L-let's just leave, OK? I don't really want to be here if that's what Cero's like now..." Without waiting for a response this time, Fubuki started walking... Somewhere. Where in particular didn't really matter at the moment.
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:31 am

"Uh... sure, Fubuki."

Aoi's head was still hurting. Nursing it with a hand, the woman followed Fubuki away from the dangerous facility.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:03 pm

Bashiro found himself approaching the designated area, hands in pocket, a casual grin. This place was pretty sweet - costing more than a pretty penny and a couple of nickels to boot. He whistled, and began walking inside. When inquired as to what business there was to be had here, "I need to see that crazy jackass" was the response. A raggedy-looking brute had no place being here, as this was a Cardfight Training Facility. "Aaaah..." The man understood, and already had no patience left, so he slammed his fist into the wall, creating a hole with ease.

"So, as I said before..."

They ran.

Jessie sneaked in while nobody was looking.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:16 am

An elevator door opened. What few people that had remained from Bashiro punching in a wall were now trembling as they saw Cero Kirguis exit from the elevator. Cero walked towards the person that dared damage his facility, a glare in his eye capable of killing. It was that damn waste of time Bashiro. Of course. Every step Cero took, the room seemed to darken. More and more people started leaving the facility. Nobody really wanted to deal with an angry Cero.

"Do you want something, mongrel?"
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:26 am

Bashiro paced around a little bit, checking out the room through the hole he made by leaning back. He kept a smug grin plastered on face, taking in all the sights. Then, like a bolt of lightning, the angry Kaiser descended, coming out of the elevator with a wrath-induced glare. For once, the man wasn't intimidated, because he set his mind on something important. It was rare, but enough to suppress his fear for a little bit.

"I'm here to accept your invitation!" A cheerful, honest response came with showing off the gifted pendant. "I want you to train me."
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:26 pm

"Oh?" Cero stepped forward, intrigued bu the fool's change of heart. "Destroying my building isn't a good way----" Cero cut himself off as he dashed towards Bashiro, aiming an electrically-amplified palm in a way that appeared to any observers to be going straight towards Bashiro's head, but was actually going to land just to the right of it. Bashiro was strong, sure, but did he have enough guts to deal with the Kaiser's true power?
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:40 pm

"Well, y'know...", Bashiro shrugged and chuckled at how Cero was going to say how it isn't a good way to make a good impression, or something to that effect. Then, unflinching, put his arms up to brace himself from the Kaiser's shocking assault, getting pushed back as his feet dug into the earth, trying to remain standing, and destroying the floor's structure. The man growled ferociously, taking in the shock of the lightning. This was an amazing surprise, as it was completely different from Cero's fist back at the slums. This was Cero's palm with lightning.

Bashiro didn't even notice that the European King was trying to miss. He simply defended himself reflexively, and only noticed the direction Cero's hand was going after guarding against it.

"... Oh", the brawler said, thinking he failed a test of some sort by not just letting it pass.

Jessie was panicking in the distance. "Holy shit...!"
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:51 pm

"---to get my attention." Cero shook his arm, the jolt of the block being rather unexpected. Bashiro taking the attack head-on at all was surprising. Cero chuckled a bit, clapping sarcastically at Bashiro's realization that there was no need to defend himself. The building being damaged again wasn't really a big deal, such repairs would be cheap to the Kaiser.

"Well, I guess that wasn't a flunk back at the slums," Cero continued, turning back to the elevator. "Take the elevator to the basement floor. You came at an opportune time." And with that, Cero entered the elevator himself, heading to the basement.
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:23 am

Bashiro blinked, then scratched the back of his head when Cero starting turning for the elevator. A nervous chuckle was let out in response, not really understanding what just happened or why he himself didn't jump out of the way or just see that the attack was going to miss. ... Then again, even if Cero's hand had stopped to the right of his head, the Kaiser could've just smashed him from the side. Ugh, no way out other than accepting Cero had the upper hand of a surprise attack. ... Even though he's tried this twice now.

This is detrimental to the thug's health, honestly.

Bashiro put his hands back in his pockets, and followed to the elevator.

Jessie ran in front of the elevator door after his older brother left through it. He decided he'll take it afterward.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:37 pm

The elevator opened to a stage-like arena with two fight tables. Surrounding the arena were cameras, TVs, and a live audience. Cero's personal fanbase from Europe, along with fighters from the training facility. Standing at the fight table opposite the elevator was Cero Kirguis, holding his deck, arms crossed, waiting for the approach of his challenging. At the front of the sidelines to the right was a team of professional cheerleaders, cheering for Cero's victory of course. Today was an event set up for Cero's fans to watch him cardfight at an extremely discounted price.

"Come, let's see if an audience will make you a more worthwhile opponent!"
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:08 am

Bashiro was taken aback by the loud screaming and shouting of a random crowd being present in the underground arena. The man used his hand to block out the screening lights, making out cameras and TVs. What was this? He didn't sign up to be in front of a... mass of people including screaming women. A lecherous grin, the brawler could get used to this. ... If he could actually win a game against the Kaiser that is. Considering he couldn't in his current state, it was kind of depressing.

He walked forward anyway.

Jessie came in from the elevator and jumped back as soon as the full volume of noise hit his ears.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:23 am

As the cardfight began, the audience cheered on Cero. They didn't care so much for the newcomer who looked like a homeless man. The audience was expecting Cero to completely and utterly crush this man beneath his foot, which would still be fun to watch. Why? Because in this world, most Europeans are bad at Vanguard and think anyone with any amount of skill is incredible.

Straight out of the gate, the fight was incredibly one-sided. Bashiro had been unable to even touch Cero until his third turn, while Cero pushed Bashiro to the edge by his fourth. The power of the Revengers that Cero held was simply too great for his opponent. Cero held on to his lead, and it seemed concrete for most of the game. Draw triggers were flying left and right as Mordred clashed with Wild Rush Dragon. It was quite the spectacle for the audience, they had never seen so many draw triggers in a single game before.

Soon, a new figure appeared on the battlefield in Wild Rush Dragon's stead. The faker, the imitation, the mockery of a card known as Big Bang Knuckle Dragon. To the audience, this card seemed like the key to Bashiro turning the game in his favour. However, Cero had other plans. Though his front row had been wiped away, Bashiro hadn't landed a single blow against Cero. Partially by his own choice, choosing not to let Cero get the breakride quite yet. As a Grade 3 appeared in Cero's drive check the next turn, Bashiro attempted to end the game with Wild Rush Dragon taking the stage once more. However, it wasn't enough. He had managed to tie the damage, but nothing more.

Cero's turn came, and the hellish dragon appeared on his battlefield. In an instant, the field that was almost completely empty moments ago was replenished as Cero moved to strike the final blow. As Phantom Blaster "Abyss" and its Legion Mate moved to end the game, as if to add insult to injury, two critical triggers appeared in Cero's drive checks, all but guaranteeing Bashiro's defeat.

A disappointed glare was cast towards Bashiro, an oppressive aura filling the room, amplified by the Audience chanting the name of their King. "I was expecting more from you, but it seems even an audience won't draw out enough from you to make you worth my time."
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:42 am

It's not enough.

Pessimism.

It's never enough! Why?! What am I doing wrong?!

Doubt, irritation, impatience.

The hobo of a man named Bashiro fought Cero after what felt like months of being frozen. While he kept a cool, yet determined demeanor that was still similar enough to his usual persona, he was yelling inside. In a rush to find power - in a rush to find some kind of answer. Desperate to have the ability to help save people from those monsters invading his home... the Brawlers just couldn't answer that.

They could not answer the man of powerful fists who only yearned for power, even if it was to save power.

A one-sided fight, one without a chance. A place he shouldn't be - a place he isn't strong enough to be at.

"Again..." Bashiro requested after his defeat. Earlier, he noted if he cared more for the audience going to his head, maybe something would have happened. A hint of his true thoughts, but still followed by a plead to try again. A bit of a pathetic sight, but one the thug was willing to go through - in order to act and bear fruit. He needed a trainer - one that was right in front of him that invited him. ... And Cero refused.

Bashiro was a disappointment.

"I-!" The man screamed, cut off by-

"Please!" A younger voice called out, familiar to Bashiro. Turning around, the white haired Jessie was revealed to have come down the next elevator ride the entire time, watching the game and his older brother's feelings unfold. "You have to train him! You're the strongest person we know that's well-versed not only in Narukami, but a deck of pure power like Revengers! You're the only one who can help him!"

Bashiro was dumbfounded for a moment, but masked himself with his typical attitude. "Jessie, Jessie, Jessie... what the hell are you doing here?"

"I had a feeling you'd do this after that Malice thing. And I wanted to not only give you a piece of my damn mind, but wanted you to know I'm gonna fight with you!"

"Excuse me?"

"You're trying to hold back how you feel, and I'm going to give you shit for it! I'm your brother, I'm here for you, and I want to get stronger with you! We're a duo you idiot! If only one of us gets stronger, we're going to fall apart! If we both get stronger, then it'll actually mean something! So fuck you for trying to leave me out of it!!"

Jessie's roars painted an image from the past in the thug's mind. Bashiro's fist and Jessie's foot connected with the silhouette of a man within a mountain battlefield. Two collisions formed as the enemy blocked them both, their raw power united parting the clouds in that instant.

For a moment, it almost looked like Bigbang Knuckle and Bigbang Slash.

"... Jessie... You..."

"That means I want a go too, Cero Kirguis! He'll be worthy, because I'll be worthy!"

Confidence. The fool would be stomped on, and he's still not faltering. Bashiro was breathless, knowing that simple resolve wouldn't be enough to change anything, yet he could not find it in himself to stop his steeled kin.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:49 am

Cero was about to exit the arena when Jessie started shouting some nonsense about siblings and togetherness. Alas, Cero's relationship with his siblings was vastly different. Both of them, for the longest time, were special. They were the chosen ones, the popular ones, the handsome ones. Cero had nothing, forced to compete with people he had no way to compete against. His parents spoiled him because of this. Out of pity. Fists clenched in his hands, Cero whirled around to face Jessie.

As anger flooded Cero's eyes, lightning crackled out of him. "Oh, what's this? Another FLY has come out to play? Then I'll squash you. I'll squash you and your 'brotherly bonds' into the very crust of the Earth!" Anger was in control of Cero. Meanwhile, the audience watched this exchange. The parents were rather upset at Jessie's language, but those that didn't really care so much about the use of language had been moved to tears by this show of companionship. They tried to beg Cero to take them on here and now, but their cries fell on deaf ears.

"If you think you are even close to worthy," Cero spoke as he slammed his Revenger deck back onto the fight table, "I will show you a hellish truth more painful than any you've faced before!"
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:30 am

Blood splattered from Bashiro's shoulder, Tyrannoquake protecting Tyrannobite on Cray's battlefield just as the elder brother protected the younger. Jessie, who had been resolute, fought Cero with Tachikaze's Ancient Dragons. They put up a surprisingly even battle for the majority of the game, the boy even staying ahead in damage for a long while and pressuring down with a 34000 powered Critical Two behemoth. It was not to last, unfortunately, as Cero drew a Critical when Jessie had gotten two grade three units in his previous twin drive, which made him unable to stop the assault, betting on no criticals.

Even so, Bashiro was moved physically and emotionally by his unrelenting kin in the face of the daunting Kaiser. For this moment, he had been Tyrannoquake. In every other moment, Jessie would be Bigbang Slash.

They were a duo.

"Alright", Bashiro caved, toughing out the pain of the sword. "You made your point", he said to the face of a brother who was without fear.

"... I made it, but do you get it?"

"Shut up for a minute", the elder brother silenced the younger, turning his head back. "I apologize you had to deal with this knucklehead, Kirguis."

"What?!"

"But I'm gonna have to second him on two things. One, I'm not gonna get any better without this pint-sized twit. And two, I do need you to help me, even if you don't find me worthy."

This experience made Bashiro move.

He did something.

He was not enraged over Cero nearly striking down his family, but instead, grateful for being put in such a situation.

"Yeah, yeah, we're disappointing. We're kind of shit, and even the two of us couldn't put a lasting dent into you. And, you see, I don't give a damn. I'll pester you to the ends of the earth to get you to train us."

He gazed to the King with his uncovered eye.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:50 am

Although the battle seemed even to most, to Cero himself, the entire thing was just as one-sided as before. Though the damage gap was obvious, what most people seemed to miss was the amount of cards Cero held in his hand. He had been taking the damage, but he could easily defend himself when the times came. Even the massive 34000 monster before him was little issue. Cero's confidence in his victory was so great, he didn't even feel the need to call on the power of the damned dragon.

In his rage, without realizing it, Cero had materialized Mordred Phantom on Earth. As the rest of the holograms disappeared, he remained to attempt to cut down the fools that stood before the Kaiser. The phantom blade swung towards the young man before Cero, only to be intercepted by Bashiro who took the blow himself. Disgusted with the sight before him, Cero turned away as Mordred faded. Seeing what happened, the audience kind of left in a panic. Some had called an ambulance, the rest just ran. They were terrified of what had just happened.

As he walked away, he heard the mongrels call to him. Cero turned to face them once more. It seemed they were incredibly intent on being his underlings. Intent to the point where even killing them may not stop them. However, Cero's anger was not dealt with. He'd put these two through Hell and back before they even got a chance to face him again. "Fine then. If you're so desperate, complete these tasks for me and I'll consider training you." He pulled from his pocket a small PDA, typed some things into it, then tossed it towards Bashiro and Jessie. It contained a list of tasks they had to complete.

1. "Defeat 100 Cardfighters in the training area."
2. "Find the strongest Cardfighters from every country in Europe besides me and defeat them."
3. "Create a deck for every clan. Ever."
4. "Break 10 large boxes at the same time with your bare fist."
5. "Destroy an entire building with a single kick."
And the list continued on and on and on with a variety of absurd requests, a total of 100. At the very bottom, after all 100 tasks, it said, "Or just prove you aren't worthless trash and surpass your current limits."
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:57 am

Jessie looked up at his brother who seemed almost unfeeling of anything else at the moment, and it was one of the few moments the sleazebag was truly admirable in his eyes. A real idol to look up to. Too bad he'll probably go get drunk again soon enough. He was also worried about the wound in Bashiro's shoulder, praying an ambulance of any sort the audience called would arrive in a timely manner. ... Despite this worry, the thug found himself less afraid of Cero tearing them a new asshole, but instead, ignoring them. He kept his cool for a moment as the Kaiser was leaving, but it seems his words did not fall on deaf ears after all.

He'll consider training them.

That's better than nothing.

Bashiro caught the PDA thrown to them, and the brothers looked at it.

"You fucking what?!" Bashiro yelled in shock, clearly in awe of how utterly ridiculous these tasks were.

"Actually, I think you could do number four, bro."

"Jessie, be quiet! Hey, what the hell is this?!"

Not even one of these tasks had something to do with a pretty girl or some booze for a break. This was unacceptable.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:25 am

An asymmetric grin crossed Cero's face at the reactions to his list of tasks.

"Consider this your rite of passage for wasting so much of my time and your brotherly love bullshit," Cero said as he walked away from them. "Also, both of you have to complete each task. If one fails, you both fail. That's what you wanted, right?" And with that, he disappeared into an elevator headed for the top floor. He didn't even wait for a response, and if one was spoken, he didn't hear it. For now, Cero wanted a nap. It was strange. He usually didn't feel quite this tired. Perhaps it was part of his 'evolution.' Regardless, when he reached the top, he laid down on a couch and immediately passed out.
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:30 am

"Our brotherly bullshit doesn't warrant a hundred ridiculous tasks you lunatic!" Bashiro screamed as Cero was leaving, in awe of such ludicrous. The man twitched, regretting any decision to not be a lazy bum. The Reapers wouldn't start at bars, right? They'd leave the booze and women undressing for money alone for awhile, wouldn't they? "Aaaaaugh..." The thug groaned, the pain settling in. Not from the wound in his shoulder, but the stab of work. Cero wasn't even wrong either, considering they're bugging the hell out of him, and Jessie even come in like some anime protagonist.

Bashiro's swearing off manga.

"If one fails, we both fail, bro." Jessie noted.

"I'm gonna kick your ass..." The drunkard promised, but still gave a smirk to his little brother, feeling positive in this aftermath. "May as well get started with number one while we're here. Maybe I'll do a couple of these that want me to break shit in this place too..."

He's really mad, honestly.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:00 am

As Cero slept, the nightmares from the Reapers returned. In the real world, his body began to sweat despite the cool air, shaking as if it were still winter.

In the world of Cero's dreams, he awoke in a desolate wasteland. A world of nothingness. No, not quite nothingness. . . Life was scarce, and what little was there could hardly be considered life. An air of fear draped the entire land. Cero's head turned towards a girl. A girl who looked vaguely familiar, but he couldn't quite place his finger on it. Suddenly, as if on cue, a Reaper appeared in the sky. Tendrils shot out, causing death by a thousand cuts. It was not a pretty sight. The reaper, seemingly bored with this world now, erased what little remained and Cero's dream moved on to the next sight.

A planet. A red planet. Earth. . . And. . . Cray? Cero wasn't sure how he knew it was Cray he was seeing, but he saw it nonetheless. The red planet seemed to consume the very essence of the other planets, as they vanished from this world. A hand was placed onto Cero's shoulder, and another wrapped around him. Harbinger whispered into his ear as Cero watched these events unfold.

"Don't you see? No matter how big and tough you get," Harbinger spoke, using one hand to squeeze Cero's arms as she said this, "you'll still be nothing compared to us. You'll still be powerless against your brothers and sisters. Powerless against me. . ." One of Harbinger's hands reached up and touched Cero's face, Harbinger briefly pressing herself against the Kaiser before pushing him away from her as the planets vanished, the woman's cackling echoing from all sides. Cero fell down into an abyss, as two lights in his chest glowed once again.

After what seemed like months, years even, he landed. He blinked as the world transformed. Earth. Looking down, he saw himself standing against a Reaper. It seemed that this other Cero was holding his own at first, but it didn't last. The world around him was reduced to a wasteland in a single blow by the Reaper, and this other Cero fell to his knees. The body shuddered, but before anything else happened, Cero shot awake.

Cero's hand shot to his forehead, a splitting ache running through it that spread through his entire body. When he took his hand away and looked at it, he realized how much he had been sweating in his sleep. Cero clenched his fist and looked out the window, anger filling him once more.

"Damn those Reapers. . . If they think they can mess with me so easily, they have another thing comng. . ."
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:36 pm

The power of Exculpate the Blaster exists as a light accepting the shadow, reminding the world they must co-exist for the sake of one another. What ended the civil war was this speech that led to peace. You who transcended Majesty Lord Blaster in the middle of the battle, must be realized to power once again in this distorted time to fight against the gods of death.

The words the Guidance Sage, Zenon gifted to Yukino Espoir resounded as the militia queen approached the Training Facility. She hadn't changed from yesterday, still wearing her cut dress, except now having a black cape "Yugure" wore - unknown to this world - draped over her shoulders. Her eyes gleamed with the power of two green swords for pupils, a look of fury and determination painted over her face. An expression of resolution inherited by the black claymore created by darkness. United with the courage to stand against Link Joker, her true name as "Exculpate the Blaster" could possibly be restored with time. In order to do so, her heart would have to connect with the ace of shadow once again, with the swordsman of light.

To do such, she came here to meet a Cero Kirguis, recalling his use of Revengers, even if he wasn't home.

The Blasters of Fate were to be reunited soon.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:08 pm

After resting for a bit longer than he had intended, Cero made his way back to the Facility.  Even if Harbinger seemed invincible, he'd find some way to defeat her.  Nothing was invincible.  His pride, the one thing that mattered to him, had been shattered.  Now his only goal was to regain it by destroying that damn harlot.  

Once he arrived, at his front door, he saw his old rival. Yukino "Hikari" Espoir.

"What are you doing here?" he asked, his defeat hidden by eyes filled with rage and lust for vengeance, even though Yukino had nothing to do with his inability to damage Harbinger.
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next