Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reaper Cave HQ

+4
Best Girl
BluishOver
EternalDollie
Dementuo
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Reaper Cave HQ - Page 3 Empty Re: Reaper Cave HQ

Post by Dementuo Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:13 pm

The Cross held one sword up to her side, a gesture to the Resistance to stay behind her. "Hold. Whether they remain human or not, the whole story deserves to be told." She glared back at her army, speaking with total authority. She raised her other blade to Trinity, now turning to face her. "As for you, Copycat. You'll be quiet until Nemesis has her answer. Now be silent." The Overlord growled, lowering her blades again.
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggy Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:27 pm

While still hesitant to let Carlos up and moving again so soon after recovering, Okuri left the infirmary with his friend and joined in the march to the Reaper headquarters. No thoughts troubled his mind at this time. It was an almost serene and peaceful walk for the spirit. He would look around to the others around him, hear their talk, their cheers, their confidence, their hope but for once he did not have years of memories coming to mind in response. A calm before the storm perhaps. Regardless it was appreciated. Okuri focused on the act of walking itself and other such things.

The actual location was a cave. Upon arriving the Resistance filed inside and began the search for the remaining Reapers. Okuri marveled at the space inside as well as the strangely home like atmosphere that had been built inside of it somehow. But given the ending of their last battle this was far too peaceful. But soon that was shattered. The group found a large expanse with what seemed to be the void flowing strongly in it. Legion emerged and along with them one of the drones from before. She stood with the Reapers and seemed very odd even for her. She claimed her title was not drone but clown now and what that meant Okuri could only begin to imagine. The Reapers asserted their determination to end all of existence and it became very clear as Chris continued speaking that all her mind seemed to careful at this time was violence.

Some of the resistance called out to the trio; some insulting, other's demanding information. The spirit did not feel like talking inside the enemy headquarters for very long was a safe thing to do. The forces of Great Nature began materializing and readying themselves. They stood ready as a first line of defense for the group of the resistance near Okuri. Harbinger and Sovereign could be anywhere and they had to be ready for the potential surprise attack from the Twin Towers.
Doggy
Doggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:16 am

“Darren, stop...” Nemesis warned her younger brother in spirit to not get overconfident, treating the Juxtapose Deletors as children or the Clown as a joke. This power was far more malicious than Reverse, not even recognizable to a Star-vader. It was so close to a Reaper's in fact, but not quite. This demonic entity had become her own class – a human's malice mixed with the most evil cyber dragon forming an amalgamation akin to a second Harbinger – a second God of Death.

“Let me tell you why I think the way I do. Why everything is fun and games for me. Why life and death are just the tools needed to really have a good time.” Chris spoke happily and joyously, a maddening gleam in her eyes as she began her tale with everyone around patiently and quietly listening.

Tale of the Psychotic Child:

In every single timeline, that dunce Shiki is the first Seed of Link Joker and normally the one who ends up creating Glendios. He was always the forerunner, and he was sooooo stupid. He cared about being the hero and saving people or something? Who cares, he was just Chaos Breaker's cute puppet. Mhmhm... not meeee. Chaos Breaker and I get along, he likes me for all that I've gotten away with, he isn't scared of me like Nebula Lord and Infinite Zero was. In fact, even the Reapers like me more than them! I basically turned into one! It's  S̸͝͝O̡͡͞͞,̛͠ ̡͠Ś̴̛͝Ò̡̢͡ ̨́̀͜͝C̸̵̷͟Ò́̀͟͡O͟L҉̡͏. And now, you all will have to fight for your lives and all of the universe! Don't loooose, but I won't go down easily!! If I win, the game's over for good! We're the penultimate boss battle!!”

The psychopathic Reaper Drone turned into a great evil akin to a complete Reaper finished off her story of survival and competition, holding her scythe with a chaotic grin as a follower of the Chaos philosophy, summoning Chaos Breaker Dragon. With Trinity sealing off escape and the Juxtapose Deletors, Cerberus poised themselves, ready to end humanity before they ever reach the Twin Towers – before they ever reach Hades. With roaring Star-vaders and Outer Gods, the climatic battle – the beloved game Chris had been playing in its final level – began against an oppressive swarm of Link Joker.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:02 am

So Neo once again found himself fighting against Legion.. an enemy he has faced time and time again with mixed results. This time not only was Neo fighting against Legion, but himself. Having only one arm to cardfight with.. it was going to be tough but Neo was determined to get through this fight no matter how bad of a struggle it was going to be.

One Arm, Facing Deletors, World at stake, Everyones future hanging in the balance. The stakes couldn't be any higher and Neo couldn't be anymore ready for this fight.

It was Narukami vs The Deletors. Although the beginning of the fight went so horrible for Neo. Having an army of Grade 3's in his hand and being pushed to 5 damage very early on but it didn't bother Neo in the slightest.

"So you continue to Underestimate me and the power of my deck. Well its time to put you in your place. As me and our Vanguard Ride to take you down! The Ultimate Narukami Kaiser! The Blitzkreig Fury!" Neo screamed!

Neo then called out Vermillion and THE BLOOD to his front line which gave Neo all three of his Kaiser units on the battlefield at the same time. This was the first time they were all on the field at once and Neo couldn't ask for a better time. Striking down legion to get himself back into the cardfight but Legion rode himself and activated his Legion skill which deleted Neo's Vanguard and locked his Vermillion rearguard. Neo was able to block the first two attacks from Legion but then a double trigger check made the 3rd attack impossible to guard.. but Neo was able to pull a 6th damage Heal trigger to survive the onslaught. Then with the remaining strength he had left, he rode Blitzkrieg once again and Legioned it with Vermillion to activate his Ultimate Power!

To the shock of Legion, Neo activated His Limit Break and Ultimate Break and used his new power to send Legion for a loop! Despite dropping a Perfect Guard to block his Vanguard, he saw his entire field disappear and then THE BLOOD swing in to deal a quick damage.. but sadly it wasn't enough..

All Neo could do is watch as Blitzkrieg got deleted once more and Neo couldn't pull another 6th damage heal to survive. However Neo for some reason.. reacted differently to this fight then to all the other ones..

"Hahahaha I may have lost.. but the damage you just took seems to be too much for you to handle. Thats what you get for underestimating me.. But don't worry I will always find new powers and new ways to always fight back no matter what!" Neo said

NeoBuster
NeoBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3