Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chronicle's Eve Stage

+14
NoelKusanagi
Jello
Bee_Chan
Rawkobo
Cipher
Rosalia Izanami
Dementuo
Best Girl
NovaRaizer
Doggy
ZanKisaragi
BluishOver
Lightning King
NeoBuster
18 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Chronicle's Eve Stage - Page 5 Empty Re: Chronicle's Eve Stage

Post by Jello Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:43 pm

Haruka was about to open his mouth, as the announcer called for the finals. Haruka was literally so close to finally explaining to his friend what had happened, not that it was particularly life changing, but insight and context always make the difference in understanding somebody... No time it seems.

"A-Ah, I'm so so sorry, Okuri. I'll be right back okay... Win or lose, we'll talk okay? It'll be really soon, no worries."

Haruka turned on his heals, leaving a small folded note with Okuri.

It read, "Lambros requested I meet with the Aqua Force. I'll explain more details later."

Haruka sped up to the stage, taking deep breaths... His heart stopped for a moment. He knelt at the entrance of the stadium, clutching his chest.

"Win or lose..."

"Win or lose, Captain. We're by your side. All of us."

Haruka looked up from the wall, seeing the Aqua Force units stand there. They held their swords and guns together, ready to take on whatever enemy stands in their way. The Aqua Force is renowned for fighting for justice, not for fame and glory. But this time, if it is what the Captain desired, it is what they desired too. Advance to victory, or fail in the attempt!

Haruka stood, putting a hand out, holding the ethereal form of Lambros, as they both grinned nearly simultaneously. They weren't letting this chance slip out from under them, not a warm day under the sea's chance.

Haruka took his deck in his palm, gripping it ever so tightly. He breathed in. Out. In. Out. The sticky evening air became perfect and cool. He smiled. His body grew loose. The tension was leaving. The chant of his name could be heard in the crowd, distinctly the off-beat Sera was yelling his full name.

"Naka-Hara, Naka-Hara, Naka-Hara, Naka-Hara!"

Mixed in the chant was his opponent's own name, Noel Kusanagi. Jewel Knights, advanced superior calling tactics and powerful Critical Vanguards to keep the opponent at death's door at all time. Haruka's heart beat quickened.

His ace unit, Blue Storm, Rider stood at his side. He stepped into the evening light and saw hundreds of thousands of faces looking at him, and looking at Noel, and looking at the final event. The spectacle. The end.

Haruka took a running start onto the platform, preparing himself for the ultimate showdown.

He was nervous, but Noel looked like she was going to pass out. Haruka nodded, sending his own luck to her as well before the fight. He didn't want this night to end on a sour note for either fighter, because this was the finals. This was it.

Haruka put down Bubble Edge Dracokid, holding his aces in his hand, Thavas and Lambros, aided by the cocky enabler Milos, the perfect first ride Hermes, and the Most Valuable Player of the team, Tidal Assault.

His hand started perfect, his force had assembled with no struggle. Haruka grinned, ready to take on the challenge ahead of him.

It started out slow, but became all too fast, all too soon. Haruka rode his avatar, his ace, Thavas, and called the MVP to his side. With no triggers in sight just yet, he had a long uphill battle. He was counterattacked by a perfect full formation of Swordmys, calling Sabermys to their backs. Haruka was in deep trouble, being rushed down by full columns produced from nearly thin air. He guarded what he could, conserving his main units for attack.

Riding Lambros prove fruitful, dishing out 4 damage that turn with a Critical Lambros and a powered up Tidal Assault, taking out both Swordmys used as intercepts, only to be replaced next turn with 21000 Power columns with Sabermys grabbing 3000 from the starter of Jewel Knights, and Grade 3's to push down the power barrier. Haruka was nearly overwhelmed, and instantly pushed to 5 damage. This was the make it or break it turn...

"... Guess we have no other options guys, we're throwing it all on the line!"

Haruka called his hand to the board, and sought the mate, performing Lambros' powerful legion with his comrade, and Haruka's ace monster, Thavas. Haruka grinned, powering up Tidal Assault and letting the rear-guard Lambros boosted by Shortstop Brave Shooter take down a guard from the hand. Haruka's heart was beating out of control. His Vanguard wasn't guarded... all he needed was a Critical Trigger.

But that did not come to his aid. He felt finished. Tidal Assault was standing at 19000 on his own, and a second strike with Hermes... was it enough? There were four cards in Noel's hand, meaning---

Haruka's eyes lit up. His heart beat became serene. It all came to the sixth damage, as it was down to the MVP of the deck, the man of the hour, to strike the last and sixth damage, standing at 21000 Power, Critical 1. Noel was at 5 damage. She perfect guarded the first, and then...

The second one came through!

The crowd was nearly losing their mind as Noel picked up her last card to put into the damage zone. Jewel Knight, Sabermy. Haruka's mouth was left agape, as Lambros stood with a solemn grin on his face in the Vanguard Circle. Thavas threw his sword into the ground, jumping for joy. Tidal Assault basked in the glory of victory as the crowd roared Haruka's name. The lights. The cheers. It all surged forth instantly. Haruka sighed a breath of relief, his smile becoming bigger by the moment. He waved to the crowd, as any victor would.

He turned around, holding his deck in his hand. The air was crisp. He was going to be crowned the Japanese National Vanguard Champion. His arms felt a bit weak, and legs tired, his eyes heavy. But he finally made it.

"I guess giving up really is something I'm simply not capable of, huh?"

"Why else would we involve ourselves with you, My Vanguard?"

"What happened to Captain?"

Lambros grinned.

"It feels fitting this time, don't you think?"

Haruka trudged with his wobbly legs off the battle platform, the echoes of the crowd in the distance.

"Yeah. It is."
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee_Chan Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:56 pm

Bee stood up smiling. The tournament was amazing, she had enjoyed it, but a presence felt off to her, someone was in there, someone she had met before. She quickly grabbed her things and got up, making her way down the steps, until she reached the platform that would lead to the exit.

Her heels clanked against the hard stone, as she walked, placing her hand on the railing and gliding it across as she walked. She looked out of the corner of her eye. It was Haruto.

"Zoo he did come too zee tournament." she said to herself, placing her hand on her chin. "Maybe he just von't notice me." As she said this she continued to walk.
Bee_Chan
Bee_Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:09 pm

Haruto had begun to calm down slightly, after what Seifer said he had to fix himself before he congratulated the champions otherwise he'd only terrify more people. Haruto began to clap along with the crowd, as Haruka won his game and became champion, he was happy to see his friend make it this far and do so well afterall that a slight smile appeared on his face.

A woman passed by in front of Haruto, likely heading to the exit, and he recognized her from that time they fought at Card Capital, "..I didn't know you were here, why not take part at the event?" he asked.
BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee_Chan Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:13 pm

Bee noticed his voice and turned around, her face turning an emotionless state.

"It iz not my zing. I prefer too vatch ant obzerve more zan anyzing. Vat bringz you here? Do you happen zoo knov any of zee competitors?" she asked, looking at him. He seemed to be more focused than the last time they had met, he was all distracted. This was a good sign to her.
Bee_Chan
Bee_Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:29 pm

People began rising from their seats, Aoi stood up from the floor, Bashiro removed his eyepatch, Yukino watched from a crater in the ground, the eyes of two worlds were on the final battle between Royal Paladin and Aqua Force: Jewel Knight and Blue Storm. "Hype" didn't do the match justice, as the electricity of excitement that filled the hearts of the globes was beyond measure. It was like years and years ago, watching the first National Tournament, and then the War of Liberation. Vanguard was not a tool of destruction - this competitive spirit that choked the air, leaving a vast multitude breathless was the true nature of the game. Roars between two planets reverberated, showcasing a game of miracles. The blackness of the despairing era was entirely drowned by the light of Chronicle's Eve, even if just for a moment, even if the Reaper Invasion wasn't over yet... The white hot battle of two rush-orientated decks created an instance of bliss - peace achieved through simplicity.

"You hear and see that?" The man in read stood up, speaking to the white haired woman by him and the king. "That's why we have to do it this way - that's why it matters."

The leader of Jewel Knights: Pureheart Jewel Knight, Ashlei clashed her blade with Lambros, a rising star of the legendary Aqua Force's legion, who retaliated with a beam saber. A splendor of combat that shook the very stadium and its people, every last member of the nation on the edge watching what was a single Critical to do one side in. It wasn't drawn out, it was full of speed and power.

Harbinger found it disgusting, and Chronos found it most pleasing. Not a single drone made it to the finals.

"And it is decided wiiiiiiiiiiiiith...!!" A commentator slammed his hand on his desk, getting up from his chair and knocking it backward. Noel Kusanagi... did not reach a Heal Trigger for her final damage check. "No Heal!! Ladies and gentlemen, in the very first tournament of this nature, filled with even foreigners and members of the Resistance who will save us from a crisis: Haruka Nakahara is victorious!!" He continued after a dramatic pause, declaring Japan's new National Champion, who is now a beacon of light along with his opponent for a future of vanguard with no further supernatural turmoil. Today, Haruka and Noel were engraved into the memories of the crowd for simply fighting with everything they had for the sake of the sport and victory.

What Cardfight Vanguard should be.

His Imperial Majesty: King Artorigus and the Prime Minister of Japan, Daisuke Oshiro began to approach Haruka and Noel with trophies. A larger, golden one, and a smaller, silver one respectively. "I'm proud of you both, congratulations", the men offered to them both with smiles. "You lived in the memory of Vanguard before all of this nonsense attacked... Cherish that memory, and I beg you, assist us in keeping this light of hope forever." The crowned stated and then pleaded with them, before offering them their prizes. That blonde man took Haruka's arm, and lifted it upward, while Daisuke stood happily next to the worthy adversary. "To your victor! Your new National Champion!"

The crowd utterly exploded with cheers, Aoi literally bouncing about like a hyper rabbit.

Solis held the Great's card, Fuki had Photon quietly materialize behind her.

It's time.

Chronos was overcome with a blue aura, a transparent clock forming on his chest. His Lord: Chronojet Dragon had taken over his body, and began forcing his arms forward, opening his palms to conjure a massive clock in the sky that surprised the masses, but not those of the testing Cardfight Association. That light in the sky of the full moon began loudly ticking, time advancing as a rip in it began to form, wheels attached to what seemed like legs coming out of it. Humanity bore witness to the second appearance of the Gear Dragon that helped set everything that has ever happened in motion. The Lord of Gear Chronicle descended unto the Earth of the Prime Timeline, stepping down on his wheels, gazing down at the victor as his large, majestic scarf fluttered with the blessed winds. Chronos regained his consciousness, and gave a stern look toward the event proceeding: humanity's reward for enduring. The solution. They would be able to transcend again, and completely ignore Delete with no hindrance.

"... Ah... You are..." Chronojet's gentle voice echoed, the master of time speaking somberly as he recognized Haruka Nakahara. One of the many, many victims of time being corroded. Though "this" one made it to the Prime Timeline, the suffering he had went through... This entity was the opposite of Harbinger just from the sound, very sad and apologetic to a boy wronged by multiple clocks - multiple timelines. ... Now was not the time to dwell on it. "Congratulations, Haruka Nakahara. To you as well, Noel Kusanagi. I... am Chronojet Dragon, the leader of Gear Chronicle. Hello to all of you humans as well. I am... so, so very sorry for everything that has happened. It cannot continue... So I must right what it is my other has done, restoring Transcendence to the Akashic Record-"

Yukino, bleeding from the head, stood up and yelled so loudly that the Seekers were able to convey her voice to Magallanica with magic.

Lambros!! Thavas!! Tell Haruka to GET DOWN!!

"Chronojeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!" The echoing, maddening cry of delight from the Grim Reaper: Docking Deletor, Graywon was heard as the colossal Reaper tore away at the roof of the arena. Then, ripped off more of the structure's high just for good measure. Before Chronos could respond, Sword Viper stabbed him in the back, the "poison" of the blade summoning two black rings that clamped onto the Spirit of Time. Solis and Fuki leaped into action, with Overlord the Great arriving, and Photon making himself known. Screams and hollers were let loose immediately as Harbinger began darting toward Chronojet Dragon. The man in red and King Artorigus glanced toward one another, and nodded, having a massive Flame Dragon and a Cosmo Dragon appear in an attempt to intercept and protect the victors and the Lord of Time. However, they were simply pushed aside into the walls of the coliseum, and Harbinger tackled Chronojet Dragon to the ground, ignoring all that would attack her invincible armor, laughing with grand glee. The Reaper God roared in Chronojet Dragon's face.

The trophies were knocked away by the disruption, but there were... pools of light within them.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:29 pm

It really was the person he had lost to that time he went to the cardshop looking for the time when certain liberator units were released to the public. Though for someone who was certainly skilled the idea of her not joining a "for fun" tournament was rather odd.

"Yes I do, most of them are friends of mine...others being..I guess you can call them enemies." he said, as stared at the final results. "You really should get into the action yourself, watching and observing is cool but this game is a lot more than that once you get more involved and stand there yourself, wouldn't u say?"

As Haruto finished his words the situation turned to a very interesting, as the lord of time Chronojet stepped down to congratulate the fighters, only to be interrupted by...full out war. Harbringer immediately struck at Chronojet and the other drones unleashed their units against Chronos and the others.

"...If you're not willing to fight as well, then maybe your place is not here after all." he said, as he hurried his way to the center of the stadium to try and help. Whether this woman understood or not that he was asking for her help was up to her, for now Haruto could not stand back and let this situation continue with Chronos and Chronojet on the verge of injury.

"My golden warriors forgive me...I will not let you suffer because of me, so stand with me once more, Percival and my avatar Aglovale!" he shouted, as he summoned his two units getting ready for the upcoming battle. "We have to help Chronos and Jet."

Last edited by BluishOver on Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:30 am; edited 2 times in total
BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee_Chan Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:36 pm

Bee shrugged. "I guezz you coult zay zat." she said, looking into his eyes. "Vere you able to participate?" she asked.

What Haruto didnt know, was that Bee hated battling in public places, it made her unsettled. She always got nervous ans sometimes shaked. She felt the weight of the world on her shoulders and always felt she wasnt good enough for tournaments.

"You zaid enemiez, am I correct?" she asked interested in what he had just said.
Bee_Chan
Bee_Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:40 pm

Karin jerked upright as the roof of the arena was torn off, and Harbinger- no, Graywon- slammed the gear dragon to the ground. Another Descent was beginning, no doubt. This was what Harbinger had been planning, after all... The opportunity to kill Chronojet Dragon.

Karin's orange eye glowed again.

She got up from her seat, Sharyu's image appearing beside her in a quick flash, and she headed straight for the arena.

--

The white-haired woman had quickly pulled up her sword at the appearance of Harbinger, but before being able to summon a unit, she had been pushed against the wall like her two companions, crashing into the side of the arena before stumbling to the floor, holding herself up with her sword. Today was not a good day.
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggy Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:43 pm

Almost as if on cue the call for the final fight of the tournament came right as Haruka was preparing to explain himself to Okuri. He couldn't help but laugh at the circumstances and assured Haruka it was alright and that they would be able to catch up after the fight. As Haruka left he handed Okuri a piece of paper which the ends of his sash fumbled with for a few moments as Haruka departed to begin his match.

With a renewed roar from inside the stadium that confirmed the beginning of the final match, Okuri read the words on the paper: "Lambros requested I meet with the Aqua Force. I'll explain more details later". Lambros was the main grade three unit of Haruka's deck. This confirmed what he had gathered from their fight. These Vanguard units were real living beings. Trying to focus Okuri could almost feel Tester and Researcher Foxes at his side. But the image or sensation faded quickly and no words were heard or exchanged.

"I want to be able to speak with you directly my friends..." he said under his breath. After a moment he turned back to the interior of the stadium. As he stood in the entryway to the stands he saw the finale to the fight. Haruka had won. There was a grand ceremony to follow but what all it included Okuri couldn't have ever seen coming. There was something that was decidedly not human in the room. He summoned a massive clock overhead and then he descended. The dragon from his dream. Chronojet Dragon was his name. It sounded as though he had some solution to their struggle.

And then it all descended into madness. The creature that had summoned Chronojet to this place was assaulted and the monster Okuri had caught glimpses of from the TV feeds at the base after Sophie's attack charged Chronojet. This must be the one the others had called Harbinger. The place was thrown into chaos. Okuri's reality bangle activated and his units appeared before him, a certain smile present on the foxes faces he couldn't pass off as just chance. With their help he did what he could to secure the exit he had been standing in and called out to the nearby members of the tournament's audience to flee quickly. The units of Great Nature assisted those nearby as needed and helped to move the panicked crowds away from the monsters as quickly as possible.

"I can't take them head on by myself. Once everyone gets together though..." he said to himself as he oversaw the evacuation of nearby civilians.
Doggy
Doggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:46 pm

Well, things went downhill from here. With Chronojet's arrival, to which Seifer was pleasantly surprised to see... Things just seemed to... spiral. A massive Flame Dragon and Cosmodragon he'd never seen before were knocked away like toys but... Even so, the brunette, with an Irish blackette at his side, made their way into where Harbinger was attacking the Time Dragon.

"Dragruler!"

"Garmore, Ezel!"

The two Paladin users summoned their units, most definitely in vain, to attack Harbinger, or at least try and get her off of Chronojet. Probably wouldn't work out so well. Even during this though, there was a soft glow that caught the larger brunette's attention, if only for a moment. It was interesting but... Well, time dragon being attacked by the god of death.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawkobo Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:47 pm

When you're out in the first round, it's pretty easy to watch things go from start to finish. Satoshi was no exception, sitting by himself in a section of the stands. Sure, there was a crowd, and even people to spend time with if he so chose, but he took this opportunity, while watching matches, to reflect. Transparent beside him, as was usual in the earlier days, was Seph.

"You're not whole again. Those reapers did a number on you, and if the Musketeers had---" the spirit began, but Satoshi raised a hand.

"The goal was never to win. The goal was to participate and see where Chronojet is going with all of this." He placed a hand on the box containing Genesis. "Neo Nectar was not the only clan fazed by what happened. You did mention the rest of Cray is not exactly in the best state right now. What's important is what Hiro said. To stand together." He scratched his chin. That was exactly what they were doing, as he watched the bracket, little by little, thin down to just faces he recognized. Haruka, Cero, Noel and Karin.

As far as he was concerned, it was a victory in their book.

Seph shrugged. "If you feel that way, I'll stand with you, of course. Though, I gotta say, it's a little strange you're not with everyone else right now if we're standing together."

His Vanguard's eyes darted to the section where Sera and Mizumi were cheering on Haruka, and he shook his head. "There are...things I need to explain to her. Now isn't the best time. Soon, though."

Seph nodded. "The other thing you should know is that the one who messed you up with Nebula Lord is here." He jerked his mane of hair in the direction of the drones' seating, where, plain as day, the Black Witches player was sitting, next to a strangely vacant spot, perhaps where Harbinger...where TOMO-ZO had been sitting.

The Peacekeeper closed his eyes, nodded, then shook his head again. "Also not the time. Soon, though. It needs to be dealt with. Hopefully then...everyone can stand by me again."

Seph shrugged once more as they proceeded to watch the final match, the one between Haruka and Noel. Haruka's victory was fantastic. The crowd exploded in his favor, with Satoshi only smiling, and his guardian beaming. That was their boy out there. The one and only captain of Aqua Force. The new champion of Japan.

Chronojet's descent following the initial ceremony was interesting, as it would to a blessing the Resistance could only hope wouldn't backfire...well, that is, until the Reaper faction made their move. It was fast, but it was just as devastating as expected.

Satoshi's smile turned to a frown. It had been clear the drones were up to something, but to go to these lengths...truly, truly scum. He was disappointed in those that helped them, particularly his newfound rival, Solis.

It was time to do something about it again.

---

Meanwhile, Lua had slunk off to watch the matches privately herself, not necessarily caring about the results. But when she saw what her "leader" did with the rest of the drones...

"God dammit...of course..." Lua hit her fist against the seat, rather upset. "Of course they'd still go through with everything. Why would I ever think otherwise? Fuki even said they were." She shook her head. She was so sick of this. Couldn't they let one event go untouched?
Rawkobo
Rawkobo

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:50 pm

Darren watched the match unfold. Intense and fast, furious impact and amazingly forceful tactics. This is what Vanguard was suppose to be all along. A heated battle of souls, of hearts, that didn't lead to any death or destruction. Pure fun and competition. Darren was happy to see it return. It was just a shame that he couldn't have been a part of it. Maybe next time.

As Noel received the sixth damage, Darren had a mix of emotions. He was happy for his friend Haruka but even stronger was his feeling of woe for Noel. He had wanted her to do her best and she really had. Few could have stood evenly with Haruka on a level like that. Still, she came short, and he knew how she got with her competitive nature. Hopefully she could accept that she did with Jewel Knights something that not anyone else would have ever been able to do. She helped to protect the Gear Chronicle and save the world.

His eyes then widened as Darren saw Chronojet Dragon appear. He didn't even need his power to see him, but he activated it all the same. His eyes gave their purple glow as he saw the energy the flowed through the protector of time. This was Chronojet Dragon, and he had appeared before them all due to the battle Haruka and Noel gave.

Darren grinned at the sight. He then looked down and turned. He didn't really have a right to be in the presence of this deity-like figure. As Malice, he conspired to destroy him and take that which he protected for his own selfish reasons. Even if Darren didn't have any personal involvement in those decisions, he still felt responsible. He had no right to be among someone like him.

Raiden looked in awe at the Lord of the Gears, the one who he had been questioning about and searching for all this time. Just seeing him, Raiden understood so much. This was the power of one who protected time, even controlled it to an extent. The Reapers wanted that power for themselves. That couldn't be allowed. Something like this had to be protected. Even if Raiden wasn't strong enough to do so, he now knew the truth. Everything was connected to this Dragon.

That was when Harbinger struck. Darren turned quickly as his eyes started to glow brightly. Metalborg Sin Buster materialized in full size and Darren and Sin Buster both flew upwards in an attempt to stop the madness. "Back off, Tomato Head!!" Darren called out as Uru Buster burst from Darren's deck as well, attempting to strike the black ring and its origin in Venom Sword. If he couldn't attack Harbinger, he could at least free the herald. As this happened, Sin Buster moved for Harbinger.

Last edited by NovaRaizer on Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee_Chan Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:53 pm

Bee watched as the events unfolded before her. "Vat iz zis?!" she screamed after Haruto. She didnt know what was happening. It was a big mass of madness unfolding before her eyes.

She debated, should she follow him? But wouldn't that risk her safety? It just didnt make sense to her, she needed someone to explain it all to her. She stood there, grabbing the railing watching everyone.

"Zis is nev. fery fery nev." Bee said amazed at the sights she was seeing.
Bee_Chan
Bee_Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:55 pm

The crowning ceremony proceeded immediately after the battle with Noel. They were both presented prizes at first and second place, and given trophies. Haruka had his arm seized by a blonde individual, regal at the very least, proclaiming Haruka the National Champion. Haruka nodded, raising his other arm in a salute. Lambros stood far back, leaning against a wall as Haruka enjoyed his victory, while Thavas stood right by his side, at attention in the salute position. There was...

a sound...

Haruka watched as the ticking of a clock boomed in the area. He blinked around, noticing Chronos, the entity from before, start... glowing. Within moments, a whole new deity had hit the scene: Chronojet Dragon. Haruka relaxed his shoulders, feeling the somber voice speak to him. He felt as if Chronojet already knew Haruka's story, from beginning to end. Like it was something he had prepared for all along. Haruka held onto his trophy tightly, until he felt a screeching sound pierce his ear. It was Aqua Force HQ, causing Haruka to blink, turning to Thavas...

Whom got he message loud and clear.

"CAPTAIN, GET DOWN!" Lambros shouted at the top of his lungs.

Thavas then quite literally forced materialization and dived Haruka to the ground at full force, the trophy sliding across the ground.

Harbinger was on the scene. Lambros aided in getting his Captain back up on his feet and to safety. They were moving amidst the chaos, screams and the like surrounding the area. That glimmer of hope and light formed by Noel and Haruka today was immediately enshrouded by Harbinger's descent.

Haruka felt a fury stir in his chest. Lambros and Thavas stood up, weapons materializing in their hands. Haruka gripped the hilt of Overlord's toothpick, gritting his teeth.

"Gonna rain on my parade, won't you..."

--------------------------------

Sera had already began dipping out of the stadium and searching for the third of the Triad he hated the most; the one who probably knew what was going on here. He searched for the Ice Queen, while Mizumi began searching for the last point of the Triad to get aid and start supporting the rest of the people in escaping the area. Harbinger was not a force to take lightly in any sense of the matter, at all.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDollie Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:19 am

Trinity had been agitated since Harbinger disappeared to fight with Yukino, watching the rest of the matches silently. She frowned when the last of the drones lost. Yet it wasn't that a big deal. Her Lord wouldn't have planned on leaving things on her drones' victory. And her belief was proven correct as Chronojet descended, only to be assaulted by her Lord's true form. The time was now. And so, grabbing her cloak, she pulled it off and revealed her new cybernetic form, the energy blade forming in her hand. Though she knew her Lord was invincible, Trinity wanted to make sure there was as little interference as possible. And so, noticing one of the Resistance that she had clashed before heading for Harbinger to attack the black rings with Sin and Uru Buster, she jumped down and dashed to intercept Darren. She stood between her Lord and the Resistance member as she swung her blade at Darren while she called upon Ashlei Reverse and Overlord Rebirth to intercept the Busters. "You will not bother Lord Harbinger!!! Now my soldiers!! Your Lord needs you!!!" Just like in Anafall City, Trinity...no Halcion now even if she hadn't don the armor yet, opened a black ring portal above the coliseum, her Star-Vaders and Reverse soldiers appearing and slowly began to land in the coliseum, ready to confront with anyone that dared try to interfere with Lord Harbinger.

Beatrice was confounded at what she was seeing. At first it felt like it was some show, but the fact people were running and the news she had heard about, she knew this was all real. Yet her mind was having a hard time registering what she was witnessing. Nevertheless, she kept her calm. A maid did not falter their duty under any circumstance. And so she did what she could do, she helped the citizen evacuate as she pulled out a pistol, which probably wouldn't help but it was better than being defenseless.
EternalDollie
EternalDollie

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:19 am

The brief moment of a normal life and peace the tournament brought to Noel was suddenly halted right during the crowning ceremony. The Reaper threat came back instantly when Harbinger and her drones attacked the stadium and went directly to Chronojet Dragon. Haruka and Noel were right in front of the attack when it happened, knocking the trophies away and chaos ensued by the crowd.

Noel braced herself only to her being protected by Yvain and Swordmy. The legion pair rising in the ranks of Jewel Knights somehow materialized in order to protect their leader. Why wasn't it Ashlei? Well that's an interesting story to tell another day. Right now, it was time to fight back. To attempt to regain the hope the world was about to recieve to fight back against the Reapers.

Above the stadium, Mirai was sitting on top of Phantom Blaster Abyss, ready to assist Harbinger and the other drones if needed.
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

https://www.youtube.com/user/beautifulcecelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:22 am

After Haruto ignored him, Carlos decided to stay on the stands and watch the rest of the games. "Maybe...It's better to leave Haruto alone for now" He thought. "... But I'll talk to him later! I need to reach him before he does something stupid".

There were many good battles - Cero (The King!) vs Bashiro, Karin vs Solis (One of Kachidoki's friends and probably a helper of the Reapers), Haruto vs Aoi (He defeated a National Champion! But Carlos beat him before, so... Who's stronger than who?) and... Fuki vs Karin. The beautiful blonde ended up losing, by the way. "I expected no less from the person who beat me!" He thought out loud.

In the end, after a series of awesome fights and also interesting developments (The King lost...), the battle for the title of champion was ended up being between Haruka and someone named Noel. "Huh, that girl looks familiar...". Without further ado, the battle started. Aqua Force vs Royal Paladins, the battle of the century. It was a fast-paced, action-filled, nerves-wracking fight. "Wow... That's how a tournament level fight looks like. No wonder I lost in the first round, these guys are amazing!".

Haruka came up victorious after unleashing a barrage of multiple attacks from his Aqua Force Units. "National Champion, eh?" He thought, watching Haruka and Noel receiving their trophies from... King Artorigus? Oh, and the Prime Minister of Japan was there too. "Woo-hoo! Way to go, Haruka!" He showed his support. "I didnt knew that the existence of the Resistance was well known by the general public. That make us celebrities or something" He added, referencing the speech of a commentator.

Even Chronos, doing another trick like summoning a giant clock on top of the stadium that blocked the moonlight and summoning also a strange dragon that he recognized as the one that gave him the 'Detonics Stinger Dragon' cards, appeared in front of Haruka and Noel to congratulate them. "Wow, that's even more awesome than the last time!" He commented. Said dragon introduced himself as Chronojet Dragon and talked about the Transcendence of the Akashic Record... Before being interrupted by the destruction caused by a Reaper and by Chronos being stabbed in the back by a unknown Unit.

"NO!!! CHRONOS!!!" The young man screamed after watching his friend being attacked. By pure instinct, Carlos summoned Recklessness Dragon along with the Dragon Dancers Julia and Agatha. Noticing that Okuri was helping with the evacuation, he decided to send him a little bit of help. "Dragon Dancers, go help Okuri with the evacuation! Tell him that I sent you! And you Recklessness, take me-" He stopped in mid-sentence, seeing how other Units were summoned to deal with the Reaper. "Whatever! Let's help them!" He instructed the Thunder Dragon, who started flying towards the ruckus.
Nova Major
Nova Major

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:25 am

Darren's eyes widened as he held his arms up defensively as a reaction to the blade approaching him. The sword was intercepted by Dimensional Robo, Daishield. Darren opened his eyes to see what had happened as Uru Buster was now battling Ashlei Reverse, or at least the copy that the Star Vader had, and The Rebirth. Darren glared at her and said, "You really think this'll stop me! I didn't know what I was doing before, but this time I'll take you down myself!" He would stop the Reverse units and Star Vaders by defeating Halcion. It was the least he could do after her performance in the tournament.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:36 am

"This is your commander! Harbinger has been sighted and is attacking the stadium! Your first priority is civilian safety! And second...!" Yukino relayed her commanding and informative words to the Resistance through the Reality Bangle's communication system. However, the injured queen paused, cringing as she looked toward the sky in the distance. An instant - of course they would allow it only for an instant! The nightmare wasn't over yet, and the Chosen Sword seethed with rage seeing... "A second Reaper has appeared in the sky! It's the Mixed Deletor! Able bodies, can get on the move!" Yukino's weary eyes stared at a twin-headed Reaper of what seemed like two different animals of Earth. The lion bellowed, spewing out bullets of void toward the arena, blasting at the walls, and some making it over and through the destroyed spaces of the stadium.

"For fuck's sake!" Bashiro shouted, unable of what to do in the chaos. There's a reaper outside of their doorstep, but the ringleader was right here attacking the Lord of Time! Harbinger paid no attention to anyone that wasn't Chronojet, the armored titan unfeeling of that which strikes at her. Her centipede limbs wrapped around the Gear Dragon, straddling him as her claw caressed his head while another was around his neck, choking him. Kachidoki unsheathed his sword, throwing himself and the twin Magatsu grade threes at Garmore, Ezel, and Dragruler. Overlord the Great provided backup.

"Don't look directly at it!" King Artorigus shouted to the panicking masses as they began to evacuate. Before he could relay a command to the Cosmo Dragon, a bullet of void smacked into it, slamming it even further into the wall. "What?!" His Majesty expressed shock, looking back toward his other two colleagues. The man in red helped the white haired woman out of the wall and attempted to sit her down. He knew the bullet had came, and left her to make a superhuman jump to the leftover roofs of the stadium.

"... Oh, shit... There's two Reapers?!"

"Two?!" Daisuke screamed in response to the red's information.

"Dumb brats", Koga sneered, having Venom Dancer intercept Darren and Carlos... or at least, it would have been both of them if Trinity wasn't on the move already.

"Hey, I need a bangle!" Jessie called out to a soldier running by, giving him two, then that person zoomed off as Jessie approached Beatrice. "Put this on, you can look at them without your head hurting!"

"Nooooo!! Our tournament!! Master Haruka was going to be the champion of ramen! How could this happen?!" Aoi comically freaked out over something completely stupid, joining in all the shouting and yelling of the people. Though, she quickly shook her head, deciding she needed to get to work. Harbinger is invincible, so that's pointless... Get the one outside, she guessed. The prodigy began rushing out as the insides of the Stadium were starting to collapse.

"Chronojet!!" Chronos roared through his pain.

"H-Haaar..." Chronojet choked out.

"You crafty little devil, hiding from me. That's so cute... You know what'll happen if you get near me... And when it does..." The image of the human formed Graywon licked her lips hungrily with excitement, speaking seductively to her one true obstacle: the Lord of Time. That which stands in the way of the total erasure of existence.

"You... cannot!!"

"Sure I can. All I have to do is EAT YOU RIGHT NOW, AND IT'S OVER." The Reaper shouted, readying a claw with void to sink into the Gear Dragon. Yes... deleting him now would finally give her everything. The power of time and the energy to erase began to mend together with the two deities stuck in physical contact. Within the light of the full moon, the device that was the center of it all... the Akashic Record in a transparent form was visible to everyone on two planets. This was horrible, she was right at her goal, and he had been careless to not expect this...! Chronojet decided to take a gamble, having two clocks appear and strike twelve as fast as possible above the trophies filled with water.

"Please..." The Gear Dragon began to beg. "Time... must be... changed. Not lost... Do not let her... reach... it..."

Creation and Destruction were blending together as Harbinger's claw came down on the Gear Dragon. The Gods of Time and Death vanished in a gargantuan pillar of light and darkness the second before the blow was dealt. The light in the trophies shot out into the sky, then began twisting and turning in endlessly long and looping streams that went through humanity.

Chronojet... had left them something behind.

"They vanished?" Fuki noted, registering actual shock, as this wasn't according to plan.

"Then defend Chimera." Koga suggested. The blonde and redhead nodded, ready to hold down as many people as possible here in this arena.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:43 am

Great. Just great... Ezel and Garmore began to fend off the assault of Murakumo's units, while Dragruler grappled with The Great. Yukino shouting about another Deletor... didn't make things any better. If anything it made it worse. The light show was nice... and... It went throug hall of them? Just what was it? In any case, they should probably move outside with how everything was going. Seifer himself made his way toward the exit, with Dragruler attempting to throw The Great toward a wall and follow his Vanguard.

Aedan, Ezel and Garmore however, had the bright idea to kite Hachidoki and his units toward the exit before Seifer even thought of making his way there.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:48 am

The white-haired woman leaned against a wall, setting her sword to the side. She hadn't even gotten the chance to summon a unit of her own... Not that it would have mattered. The Reapers seemed to realize the threat they posed, and would no doubt snipe anything they tried to call out. "Thanks..." She waved off the man in red, assuring him she would be fine.

--

With another flash of orange light, the form of the Overlord's younger self, Sharyu the Conquerer, materialized alongside its present-day self, Overlord the Great. Karin stood with it, falling into line with the ranks of the other drones, ready to do the duty she had no choice in doing.
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:02 am

Chronos was stabbed by Sword Viper when this commotion began, and after witnessing Chronojet and Harbringer disappear it was clear that things could go out of control really quickly, as to what happened to them was the main question. For now Haruto got on Percival's back as Aglovale followed the two towards Chronos to get Sword Viper away from the time deity.

"Chronos!!" Haruto shouted as he headed towards the deity.

Percival immediately fired a stream of bluish flames at the Link Joker unit causing it to be sent off of Chronos.

"Help Chronos, we got this." said Aglovale, as he moved in to keep it away along with Percival.

Haruto jumped off of Percival and began trying to pull the sword out of Chronos, he could already tell that it was causing major damage. Only problem was that it was too heavy for Haruto at first...

"GGGHHHHHHHH!! I'll make sure you will be ok!!" he shouted as he finally managed to yank the sword out of Chronos, though due to its weight and Haruto's inexperience it fell to the ground. "You alright Chronos?" he asked, as Percival was torching Viper away from them with his blue fire.
BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:12 am

Xat joined the others in the center of the field and rased her hand up into the air. "Come to my aid and freeze our opponets now come to me my avatar." She called out and her wolf suddenly dissappered and her Shirayuki appered along side her. She placed her hand down and looked at Magatsu  and the other murakumo's fighting Aiden. SHe quickly went over to them and stood next to  Aedan as shiayuki spoke. "Why are you doing this Magatsu? This is not the way of the ninja. We fight to protect the ones we care for." She asked it as Xat looked at Aedan. "Are you and your units ok?" She asked him.

Shirayuki looked at Aedan and her avatar before speaking. "Shall we team up and defeat this disgrace to my clan?"  Shirayuki asked them refering to them as disgraced because they were fighting for evil and not to protect the ones they need to protect.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDollie Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:58 am

Halcion pushed back at the same time as Ashlei and Overlord before pointing her blade at Darren. "Do you think you alone can stop me and my soldiers?! You are merely wasting your breath!!" Halcion heard the command to protect Chimera but she would do so after she dealt with Darren as the Reverses stood ready. "I am Lord Harbinger's sword! All who oppose her will be cut down in her and Lord Sovereign's name!!!" Finally, Halcion donned the armor, her blade held ready to attack Darren.

Beatrice looked at Jessie confused with his words. However there was no time to really debate on his words as she took the bangle and put it on. The minute she did, her mind felt more clear as she looked at...the vanguard units that were fighting. "What is this? Whats going on?!"
EternalDollie
EternalDollie

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:10 am

Darren looked at her with a glare, his arm raised as he moved his opposite hand to grab his deck. He was more than ready to fight if that was what it took to even the playing field. His eyes flashed as he could see the Reverse and Reaper energy mixing into the armor. He couldn't see through the armor, though. That had to mean something. "Come at me and I'll take you down!" Darren responded to her threat. "You already stopped me from helping that Dragon but you won't bother my friends!"

"I'll explain it to you," a voice said to Beatrice as Raiden started to walk up to them. "You're Beatrice, correct? I saw you fight in the tournament. You did well considering who you fought. I can tell you what is happening now but I need you to do something for me..." He was still holding his side in pain, trying to keep himself standing. "I need to be patched up enough to fight. I can't let them fight alone."
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum