Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tokyo Tower

+12
Best Girl
BluishOver
Rosalia Izanami
Cipher
ZanKisaragi
NeoBuster
Rawkobo
Jello
Nova Major
NovaRaizer
Xateramusa
EternalDollie
16 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Tokyo Tower Empty Tokyo Tower

Post by Best Girl Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:49 am

Tokyo Tower JNqF99U
I'm pretty sure this is that thing from France.

Field Status
Tokyo is really pretty at night because of this place.
That tower is important for your TV and internet.
Spill juice you die.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Tokyo Tower Empty Re: Tokyo Tower

Post by EternalDollie Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:25 pm

Trinity was at the top of the Tokyo Tower, looking down at the city with a sigh. In her hands were the deleted cards of Fianna and Famm. She had stayed up here, looking at the view, wondering what her next move should be. She didn't want to risk her other Witches to the same fate as their fellow friends, but what else could she fight with? She needed their power. But was it enough? That monster that had defeated them shrugged them all off like it was nothing. It was so frustrating!! She felt powerless and she hated that. How was she suppose to rid the world of all that caused despair when she didn't have the power to do it? Trinity felt like screaming and crying her heart out. Instead she looked up at the stars, and started to sing to herself. Why did she always resort to singing? It was like her answer to every time she needed emotional support. Like singing would make the answer to her problems fall on her lap. But she did it anyways. She sang her heart and soul out, letting all her emotions be voiced out.
EternalDollie
EternalDollie

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:31 pm

Xat limped to the Toyko tower and took the eleviater to the top, and got out not noticing the other person there. SHe looked out at the senerie and sighed it was really pretty and she would love to show Darren it, however it wasn't possible. Were was Malice hidding? She had to find out. "Were are you?" She asked out loud to the air.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:09 am

Xat contuned looking out at the city when her Shirayuki appered with sad eyes.

"Malice has accended and fought the others sadly they didnt finish him." She said.

Xat nooded and watched as she disspared, she then began to Sings a song. She felt some tears fall down her cheeks, even though she loved Darren, Malice had to be stopped at all cost even if it means the death of the one she loves, However she knew she couldn't go through with that. Her song slowly comes to an end and she silently let her tears fall for the one she loves.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:14 am

The air behind Xateramusa split open as Malice walked out of a tear in space and time. He walked up to her from behind with a small grin. He had been looking forward to seeing her face to face at least once, and she hadn't been in Shinjuku to see it destroyed. Now he understood why she wasn't there.

"I might not have found you before you spoke to your Shirayuki," he said to her, whispering into her ear. "You're now reunited with your beloved Darren... this must be such a joyous moment for you. So, what will you do, Xateramusa?"
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:22 am

Xat heard his voice in her ear and quickly turned facing him face to face. "I thought it would be good for us to finaly see each other with out no masks to hid behind and plus no one to interfere." She wispered to him with a small smile. "You however are not Darren so I shouldn't feel excited about that." She said with defiance in her eyes.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:27 am

Malice gave a small smirk as he said, "Are you certain about that?" He placed his hand onto her head, letting her see an image. It was the image of a beating heart. It had a dark Seed on it, chained down. He removed his hand from her head as he took a step back, looking her eye to eye. "You understand, don't you? You know about the Seeds so you must understand... The only way to remove a Seed without killing the host is to defeat them and allow it to be transferred, but I have obviously made certain that can never happen. The only way to rip the Seed away from me is through force, and to do it would be to rip Darren's very heart into pieces. With a connection like this, can you honestly say I am not Darren? The truth is, I am the last Darren you have left."
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:35 am

Xat eyes widden at that image however once his hand was removed her spirit animal gave her a vision of its own. One were she and the true Darren were together and had a bright future. She inwardly smiled at this vision and felt more calm then before. "You will never be Darren. I know what happen and I know Darren is still in there, and he can brake though chains that imprisoned him." She said not aware she was closer to him then before. "There is more then one way to remove darkness from one's heart." She whispered in his ear just like he had done to her earlier.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:46 am

Malice closed his eyes for only a moment. He couldn't stop himself from chuckling before he said, "I guess you can say that, but the only way you'll ever see him again is if I allow you to see him. You do know that, right? I'm going to plunge this world into darkness and despair. The only ones that survive between myself and the Reapers will be the ones who yield to my rule. I'll ask again... Is this life really worth fighting for without your love in it?"
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:52 am

"I will fight till my last breath, its you and the reapers that will fall, and the fighters the winner." She said as she leaned back on the railing looking partly at the city will also keeping an eye on him. "Though I do wonder is what do you want exactly with me. You could of killed me back in the forest yet you let me live thats what i don't understand. I won't be alone in this word even when it comes to an end." She said gently not really wanting to fight him anymore tonight.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:57 am

Malice turned from her, closing his eyes as he said, "Your abilities go beyond what I have seen in these past three months. A power such as yours is something that could be of use to me..." That wasn't the entire answer. In truth, he was afraid that something about her ability could disrupt his power. In the forest, Darren was able to awaken from her being hurt. That was not something that should have happened. He needed to know more about who, or what, this woman really was.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:04 am

Xat looked back at him as he turned. "I won't help you. If your seeking my power then you can forget it." SHe told him as she got off the railing feeling the wind slowly picking up she then went around to the front of him and placed her hand were the heart was. "As long as a heart is beating then one can not truly die. Also could it be that your afread of me?" She said softly looking into his eyes with a small smirk slowly letting some of her energy connect with Darren with out Malice noticing.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:12 am

Malice gave a similar smirk to her, getting closer to her as he said, "You honestly believe yourself significant enough to draw fear from me? I'm afraid that even if you had more mastery of your own power, which you clearly do not, you really have no understanding of what it is I am capable of." His hand rose up, the energy of the Seed seeping out to the point that it could be felt. The energy she she tried to send to Darren couldn't reach. However, within Darren, Daikaiser received the energy, using it to send a message to Shirayuki.

We haven't talked, you and me... but I need you to listen... This guy is using his control over the Seed's power to chain up Darren, Ezel, and me to his heart. If it gets destroyed like this, we'll all go with it. Malice is lying though... he knows Xat's Spiritual Powers can weaken and even break the chain. But she can't do it from the outside. He'd catch on and stop it before it got to that point.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:18 am

Shirayuki looked to the sky as she heard Daikaiser's words."She has grown more powerful then she lets on, with time she can become a real threat, at the moment she has been practicing spirit transfer." She said sending her own message along side the power before it got cut off.

Xat wasn't afread of the dark power of the seed. "You feed on pain, suffering, sadness, and misery. Were I feed on the lighter part of ones feelings. Thats were our powers differ Malice." She said leaning up and then wispered in his ear. "I will save Darren and there is nothing your power can do to stop me." She said in a soft yet deadly tone.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:22 am

Malice couldn't help but give a smirk. "Nice words from someone who's barely alive..." His gaze changed to one with killing intent. He would have wanted someone like this on his side, someone who was opposite to him. However, if it was really going to be this way, he would just have to kill her before she could destroy his plans. There was nothing else he could do.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:27 am

Xat backed away with a smirk before turning away and goign back to the elevator. "Thing is when you had many injurys as i had you learn how to handle the pain and work with them." She called back to him without looking at him. She pushed the button and waited for the elevator to open. Once it did she walked in to it before facing him and pushing the button for the ground floor. "Oh ya thanks for the control to omans." She said holding up a vile contaning the essance of omans as the door closed. It was hard to get but thanks to her spirit animal it was easy to get from when he used the seed dDarkness. Being a Shaman is diffecult but not if you have the right tools on you at the right time.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:31 am

Malice looked at her with wide eyes. Again, that shouldn't be possible. When an Omen dies, it disappeared in smoke and returns to his body. Did she have a way to get the remnants of leftover energy? And if she did, was it really that much? It had to be some kind of bluff. It was the only thing that made sense. "Corrupting her would have been so entertaining, but I'll just have to kill her after all..." he muttered before he moved to the railing. He stepped on it before he jumped off. Metalborg Mist Ghost caught him, flying him away as he looked down at the city beneath him. Thinking for a moment, he looked back to the tower with a grin. He loved tormenting people but something about her spirit was enticing. Perhaps it would be too hasty to kill her immediately. Every ruler deserves a queen at their right hand.

Last edited by NovaRaizer on Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:35 am

Xat got off the elevator and waited for him to pass by, before heading back to the hidout. She sent a quick text to Raiden telling him all the info she had gathered. Though she wouldn't lie she felt some sort of attraction to malice and the idea of her having any feelings for him were not right. He was a threat though she couldn't deny that it was such a thrill to go agenst someone like her.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:51 am

Raiden responded, Things aren't good in the city. Hopefully this information helps. Don't do anything on your own. He has power that seems to be similar to the Reapers if only weaker.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:05 am

She read the text and smiled then. She wouldn't try and handle it on her own but as long as Darren gets freed she would be happy to sit back. She looked back at the vile contaning the smoke it was real easy to get for one like her. Though to get more info from him she might have to play dirty.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggy Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:35 am

Okuri had been expecting Bashiro to dive in at any moment. He hadn't expected Jessie to however. Right as the shell around Gigaton should have cracked to another fight it refused. Yet on the two charged, smashing down on it with a punch and a kick and miraculously they broke the unbreakable. Sort of panicking about the fall they had to take Okuri was relieved to see Bashiro catch Jessie. The two of them seemed alright but Okuri began rushing down the stairs of the tower as fast as he could. He needed all of his concentration to not slip so he dropped his illusion as he progressed. They had to be alright after that. They just had to be.

Upon reaching the outside of the tower, a very out of breath Okuri looked up to see Hikari had felled the Reaper. They had really done it. A monster that large and strong yet they really had defeated it. Had he not had the brothers on his mind Okuri would have let out a shout of joy. But he was focused on making sure they were okay. It didn't take him long to find where they'd fallen off to. He found Bashiro still holding tight onto his little brother. He began nudging them with a paw or even his nose, just anything to get a sign that they were okay.

"Come on you two, lemme know you're alright." he said distressed.
Doggy
Doggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:44 am

Karin left the district around Tokyo Tower silently. She had taken all the jabs she wanted to at Solis, and for now, at the very least, she just wanted some time alone. It had been a rather long day, and she had a new question she needed to ponder- Just who was giving her her orders, if not Overlord himself? A few possible options came to mind, the most obvious of which being Harbinger. Whether it was directly from Harbinger, or simply a voice she had planted into Karin's head to keep her in line was unknown to her.

She ran a hand through her hair, brushing out a few tangles, giving a long sigh. The more she thought about it, the more strange things seemed to be surrounding her position as a Reaper drone. She had been given back Overlord, she saw it rewritten into existence before her very eyes... Overlord himself had even given her his true name as a sign of their trust. And yet...

This new Overlord didn't sync with her the way the old one did. Their connection wasn't as strong as it had been before. It was like Overlord was someone entirely different, nothing like his former self. Well, of course Overlord had changed at least somewhat, now that he was working with the Reapers, but... It was just too much. Too many things, too many details, were different about him. It didn't feel like the same Overlord at all.

Karin shook her head to clear her thoughts. She would ponder these questions later.
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:46 am

Raiden saw the scene before him. He would have tried to devise a way to get through the skull or around it to attack the heart or something else. It seems none of that was needed. Brute force seemed to be enough. It was a surprise. He wasn't needed for the Gigaton at all, but it wasn't a waste either. He was able to confirm Karin's motives, and through it he understood the others slightly. He walked up to Yukino so that he could tell her what he knew.

Malice grinned lightly as he said, "Another loss, but the despair was more than enough to make up for what I used to assure my life." He turned as Sin Buster appeared in full size and he jumped into his hand. "I wonder, they have broken the unbreakable and beaten the unbeatable. What will you do now, Harbinger?" He laughed into the distance as he was flown away on Sin Buster.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:48 am

Carlos was leaving the destroyed building, looking for Kachidoki and his friends. "Yes, Carlos" He remembered he answered to the ninja after helping him stand up. "And you must be... Kachidoki, right? That's how that guy called you, if I recall correctly" He added, pointing at the then newly arrived Solis. "It doesn't matter if you're an enemy, I'm so glad you're ok". He also noticed how Kachidoki stopped the red haired man from attacking him from behind and was ready to thank him for it.

But then it hit him - Of the four people present, three of them could be helping the Reapers. Carlos took a defensive stance and prepared himself to summon any Unit in case things got really dangerous. "Ok, let's take this like civilized people. Are you guys helping the Reap-?" He, however, was cut short after hearing the girl saying that they were leaving.

"W-Wait! Don't leave! I need to ask you a lot of questions!" He tried to pursue them to the hole in the wall made by Kachidoki. He lost track of them in the end, but he was rewarded with a beautiful scene - The giant Reaper, defeated by Hikari and the Resistence. It was clearly visible that the creature had its skull broken. "Yeah! Way to go commander!" He celebrated. Another one bites the dust.

Last edited by Nova Major on Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:53 am; edited 3 times in total
Nova Major
Nova Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:50 am

"We did it!!" Aoi cheered and the army roared, basking in the majesty of their victory. Chronos was grinding his teeth, not wanting to accept what just happened, but also feeling a form of relief. He hated humans, but at least there were less Reapers who could get to Chronojet Dragon now. And, they did surpass his expectations. With a reluctant "hmph", he gave a crooked grin. A number of soldiers ran about, highfiving and hugging those that fought the Reaper directly, then aggressively giving congratulatory slaps on the backs of those who fought against the drones. Perhaps... watching them all be happy for once wasn't so bad, the agent thought. It made him audibly gag to think, but it still crossed his mind. The area sustained some damages, but the tower itself was not only safe, but charged with a massive amount of power to keep the nation going for even longer into the future.

"Heh... We're... okay", Bashiro grunted and Jessie moaned, both of them dirtied up by rolling on the ground. Jessie was beyond exhausted, ready to pass out there, and the older brother was sweating, yet grinning cockily. The two of them gave Okuri a thumbs up, but Jessie fell out afterward. Bashiro got a hold of him again, making sure the boy didn't fall back on the ground.

Yukino and Alfred joined hands, expressing joy upon seeing each other again. They didn't say anything, simply looking at one another happily. Ahmes got his majesty's attention, shaking his hand firmly, and welcoming him to the Seekers. Gablade said nothing, content with the results of today. Thana disappeared into his card, happily researching more of the void. Exculpate looked to see all her happy soldiers, and then gazed over to Satoshi and Yunos. The caped, black knight gave a thumbs up and a smirk. The restored sword: "Yugure" gave Satoshi a smile.

And now... the other one of the Triad of Hope.

Yugure told Raiden she would listen to his new findings after talking with Haruka.

The Chosen Sword approached her beloved. To be frank, she was a little bit upset, and trying to hold a stoic expression to let Haruka know that. However, with today's victory, and seeing him up and about for two battles, hints of her elated joy made themselves known by force.

Kachidoki swore to himself he would remember the kindness of the man named Carlos as the drones escaped.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum