Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Queen Yukino's Domain

5 posters

Go down

Queen Yukino's Domain Empty Queen Yukino's Domain

Post by Best Girl Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:48 pm

Queen Yukino's Domain SRqNlHt

The new strongest Seed and ultimate fighter takes her place upon the Heavenly Throne within an interdimensional palace with a crowd and audience that only grow more and more vast by the second.

The Queen laughs in triumph, having destroyed the shackles of reality's limits.

- You must be invited by Yugure Espoir to enter.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Queen Yukino's Domain Empty Re: Queen Yukino's Domain

Post by Best Girl Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:56 pm

"Come my children, gather to me!"

Queen Yukino's angelic wings opened up, flapping. A large mass of devoted followers bowed to her presence. After failing to get involved with the Glendios of this timeline, she took another approach. Her force of might and twisted holy charisma lured people into her "religion" easily. The Holy Dragon, Soul Saver Dragon floated behind the vanguard at the throne. At the same time, the Divine Shroud Knight, Gabalde stood nearby on guard. Two transcendence units out in the open without causing her any sort of strain. In fact, she looked like she could simply summon more with ease. Those gathered here today bare witness to true power... true power that ascended from the limitations of Stride, and created this heavenly domain.

This place was almost a cross between dimensions, as many from Her Majesty's own timeline stood here in awe of her majestic splendor. Those of this timeline had no problem fitting in. To be a part of The Kingdom, you only had to do one thing: revere your queen.

The Chosen Sword grinned as they screamed: "All hail Yukino! All hail Yukino!"

Soon, the two Chosen Swords would cross, deciding which of them lives on: the imperious condescension or the guardian of humanity.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:25 pm

It's time.

Queen Yukino's ears perked up, her expression growing excited and a bit terrifying. Her Majesty began with a soft chuckle, a medium cackle, then a maniacal laughter. She could "sense" the Chosen Sword of a timeline that did nothing but waste time enter her domain.

Oh. She brought friends too.

Yes, she can sense "friends".

Where is her mirror?

Yugure is nowhere in sight.

The Queen rose from her throne.

"Wondrous subjects... the fraud of a Sword has finally shown her face to me, knowing where I've been the entire time. She brought backup, oh dear! But it is quite alright, my precious Kingdom... I am the Chosen Sword. I shall have them kneel before me, and you all shall have even more friends to spread the word of... me.

Yes, me! The pinnacle!

Hahahaha! You fools came to kill me because I'm one of those pesky Seeds, correct?! Hmhmhm... there's no need for that anymore. Link Joker will be tamed by me if it dares to manifest. You see, ignorant children... I have already grown more powerful than one could ever imagine. With this... Blaster!"

A unique sword was summoned in the Queen's hand. It was an oddly shaped sword with a blue energy aura that seemed to be a part of its steel. It was a "Blaster" she said, one unknown by the entire universe. A blade that transcended time and space, proving her right to dominance.

A mad grin was formed, wings flapping. The wind pressure that blasted forth was a display of power, far beyond that of even the average superhumans they already faced. It even mirrored the Neu of the prime timeline when she reached omnipotence. ... No, it was far greater, it looked like.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:34 pm

As Seyer made his way through the portal, he was greeted by the most... unpleasant... Noise. Queen Yukino's ego. It was sickening. Glancing around for a moment he made sure the other Yukino was out of sight before making his way to center stage, the second blade of Ezel's appearing in his left hand. "That's cute. Real cute. Really. But y'see the thing is." his eyes started to glow. "No matter what happens, you're not leaving this space alive." a declaration of challenge from one seed to another. His own power, rising from the bonds he made from those he killed, those that thanked him... It grew. His power started to really grow. But would it be enough? The fight was now on, so it was time to test it.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:37 pm

Darren went inside, seeing the area around them. There were so many things that were wrong with this. To think that Yukino could ever have been like this. He looked up at the area with a frown as he said, "Can't believe Yuki's other half is like this..." Just being in the area caused his body to pulse. It was his own Seed reacting. Even Daiyusha was having trouble guarding it from this energy. "How... How could you want something like that, Yuki?!"

Raiden went in as well, being as discrete as he could. That Yugure was this in disguise? He had a hand in a pocket as he thought to himself. I guess this is what an actual evil Seed is like. I guess some are not worth saving after all. He was beginning to agree with Yugure after all.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:39 pm

The grand audience cheered, praising and hailing the queen. Religious Soul Saver dragon behind opened with a prayer, and the cards of Royal Paladin and Blaster Dark began floating about magically and shining.

The presence of a Seed was everything she needed.

The last charge against the tyrannous Lord of the Castle was finally underway.

"Kneel before me."
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:53 pm

The fight started off... Not regularly. With Queen Yukino far above them. Readying his blades, the game began. Seyer went first, riding Gareth... And up the side of the building they went. Running up the side, the turn shifted to Yukino who rode Lola, leaping off the side of the building together to attack Seyer and Gareth. Epona came to their aid, being cast aside like garbage by Queen Yukino. Thankfully, that gave Gareth and Seyer enough time to evade and get to the top. The places had switched. But nothing felt right about this. As Seyer's turn proceeded, he rode Saphir who took a sniping position up top with his bow. Seyer's companions Tor, Eliwood, and Gareth showed up to assist as well. Leaping down off the building, running down this time with Tor, the younger knight of passion attacked first, being blocked and sent flying backwards. However, Seyer and Saphir tag teamed, gaining a critical trigger, and damaging Lola twice. Eliwood finished the turn with a display of a fire slash that also made it through.

The turn shifted once more, the damage now zero to three in Seyer's favor. But the egotistical madwoman refused to relent, rather she fought back with the knight of darkness, Blaster Dark. Blaster Dark and Queen Yukino struck, Saphir being stabbed and wounded in the process. Having to retreat, once Seyer's turn came again, Blazing Lion, Platina Ezel took the stage. It was time for a counter offensive. Ezel and Seyer's strike was first. Going from opposite sides the two jumped from wall to wall before striking at Blaster Dark and the madwoman again. While both strikes were intercepted, it was a critical strike dealing two damage to Blaster Dark again. However... A heal showed up to knock one point off. Tor and Eliwood continued the pressure however, though it was to no avail. Both strikes were defended against. Again the Mad Queen's turn. Riding the hero of United Sanctuary, Majesty Lord Blaster, the mad woman strode into Gablade, Blaster Blade appearing behind the scenes to rend Eliwood from existence. Gablade struck, hitting Ezel and Seyer, the two being blasted into a wall. With Gablade's ability, more Paladins flocked to the hero's side... Blaster Dark and Starlight Violinist. From that Tor was defeated, and it shifted to Seyer once more.

It seemed like things were hopeless, but Seyer didn't give up, striding into his true form. The lion emperor, Mithril Ezel. Raising the flag, Incandescent Lion, Blonde Ezel responded to the call, both powering up immensely. They stood together, with Tor who returned to the battlefield. Things... Didn't go as planned however, as Seyer who had taken the mantle of the Lion Emperor charged forward, only to be defended against. Even with a critical and heal, given to his partner Ezel and with a immense thirty-thousand power, the mad queen defended against it. The only logical thing to do then... Was to strike at Blaster Dark. Queen Yukino let it hit, but as Seyer's burst of power faded... He felt he hadn't stopped anything. And he was right. Blaster Dark appeared once more, and once more Tor was defeated, not getting back up this time. Now, the hero struck, using the power of the twin swords to go even further beyond. It wouldn't be enough thankfully, as Elkia, Alwira, and Epona defended against the attack. Seyer and Ezel were safe... For now.

The turns switched again. This was most likely Seyer's last stand. But he had no plays to make. Instead, he just attacked with Platina Ezel's support. The Mad Queen made a risky play letting the Lions hit. But, it paid off. Luck had forsaken the Gilded Lion. Even as they struck a blow to the Hero, they knew their time was shortening. With Incandescent striking Starlight Violinist, Bagdemagus attempted to finish it for Seyer... But he to couldn't make it through.

As the turns swapped for the final time, Seyer felt his defeat coming, but refused to give up. Gritting his teeth as Gablade appeared once more, he readied what meager defenses he had left. Even with a perfect defense stopping Gablade's attack however... Blaster Blade... He ignored the Blazing Lion... Going straight after the Gilded one. This wouldn't of been a problem, had Gablade's power not boosted Blaster Blade's critical strikes... Dealing the remaining three points, Seyer's forces lost. It was over. And then... A Blade. He felt it, pierce through his chest, and all the way through it went. With his blood spilling out onto the floor, he looked up knowing who it was. Meeting Queen Yukino's eyes, even critically wounded, he would fight her to the end of his breath. "I s-should of known... ..H-...Hahahaha... I wonder, Mad Queen..." he coughed up a bit of blood, making sure it landed on her. He really just wanted to get a last shot in. "Your ego will be the end of you." he taunted her. Pulling himself from the blade, whether she was willing it or not, he stumbled back a bit, leaning against a broken wall from the fight. Sliding down he left a blood trail, his eyes shutting.

He could see them, see their faces. Everyone he knew back in his own world, and those he met here. Those that thanked him for taking their lives. ...Was he really being allowed to go to the same place as them? After all that he'd done. All of his sins? He wasn't going to complain, smiling softly. "I'm sorry Nee-San... I couldn't... Keep my promise after all... ...I'll always be worthless compared to you..." a sad soft smile was plastered on his face as tears rolled down his eyes. Drawing his last breath... His life faded from this world, and moved on.

Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:02 pm

Darren clenched his fists as he saw Seifer fall. It was happening again, just like before. Seifer falls to the enemy to the point he is lost to everyone and Darren is just standing there... not this time. Even if the seal couldn't hold, Darren couldn't hold back anymore. He stepped forward, holding out his deck as he called out,

"YUKI!! I won't let you be this way! Even if... Even if I have to kill you, I'm not going to stand for what you've done here!" His eyes gave a slight glow, something out of the ordinary. His body was still pulsing but his rage was causing him to ignore it. Daikaiser didn't like this, but he would fight whether Kaiser helped or not. And if he did not assist, he would be breaking his promise to Daiyusha.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:48 pm

Darren was the next to battle the Queen Yukino. He didn't want to hurt her. He wanted, more than anything, to save her from this fate. It was obvious that wasn't mutual. She was different from the others. She wanted the world destroyed if she couldn't rule it. He couldn't allow that... even if she had to die...

This wasn't Darren's way of thinking at all. The power of the Seed was leaking out, reacting to the area as well as to Yukino's malice. This continued throughout the match. Not only did Darren show more strength than normal, but he was more ruthless, attacking more quickly at Grade 3 by calling all the Grade 3 units in his hand.

Yukino activated Stride, not once, but twice against him. He took the first one, seeing it call Ahmes to the field and removing one of his rears. That couldn't be allowed again. As he fought, Darren was smiling, grinning at the carnage that was surrounding the field. Their battle was enough to shake the foundation of the domain.

Darren's Break Ride turn came. Great Daikaiser, a unit with 31k power, as much as any of Yukino's strides, and the same Triple Drive ability. It really was like his own version of Stride. Yukino guarded, using a perfect guard, but Shadow Kaiser crushed it. In the end, Yukino had to manipulate her deck through her own power in order to actually remain alive. She wouldn't admit it, but she was reeling. All with Darren barely breaking a sweat. Its like he wasn't giving it his all, or was it that he could not?

Yukino gave a final Stride, the one that she must have been setting up this entire time. Religious Soul Saver. Its power added strength to the rears and it gave itself a Critical. This was enough to finish Darren for sure. He perfect guarded the mighty dragon and a critical appeared. Darren looked at his hand. He could guard it and hope for a heal trigger. If he got it, he could prolong the match ad potentially wear her down. He could do that, but that would ruin the fun.

Darren confirmed that Yunos held the blade with the most destructive power. He didn't guard, taking the attack with full force. Unlike Seifer, Darren didn't die. Someone else did... Daiyusha. The blue hero was shattered to pieces by the might of the blade. It was the worst case scenario. The seed within Darren was released in full force.

The being laughed in victory. He had played Queen Yukino like a fiddle, antagonizing her to unleash her power and do as much damage as possible. Ahmes wouldn't have destroyed Daiyusha with his blade, but she gave everything to Yunos. Now it was free, the darkness that the Dimensional Robos fought to hold back.

Daikaiser was tainted by the Reverse, becoming black and shifting to a new form. The one who punishes sin. Sin Buster! The new form of Darren stepped back, wanting to see what would happen from here. He had no reason to be involved. This was Yukino's show, after all. "I guess I am a creature born from the Malice of both the dark savior and the wicked queen. I shall henceforth be known as such, Malice!
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:09 am

Queen Yukino displayed powers that shouldn't have been possible. To the point where the "cardfight" was more of an actual fight. Units transcended reality here, being summoned into the palace battlefield. Royal Paladin vs Gold Paladin was more like the Queen's Slaughter vs a renegade hero. A swift assault was mounted by Seyer, and the imperial saw no reason to overly protect Lola, if at all over herself. Even getting overwhelmed by a massive charge at the third turn of the game, she laughed. No, she asked for more even. He ripped Criticals constantly, and she only had one Grade 2 unit. 3-0 in Seyer's favor, and she only kept laughing. Her confidence was absurd, akin to that of an arrogant God.

The woman revealed that she wasn't puffing hot air.

A card that literally did no exist in any time.

Chosen Sword, Blaster of the Meister.

Absolute proof that she - the Chosen Sword - was above reality. It allowed her to pay the entire cost of Stride with a single grade one. Gablade descended and suddenly the game was almost entirely in her favor of everything she ever wanted and needed. She was still lagging in the damage race, but to the Queen, damage was irrelevant unless it was six and she was out of heal triggers. Mithril Ezel - the heroic lion's future counterattacked with Seyer, and got a massive power up on Blond Ezel being superior called. However, the imperial merely scoffed. He prattled on nonsense about destiny and how the world doesn't need her.

Sure it does.

Her timeline proved everyone would be dead without her.

Even if Yugure Espoir was a miserable failure, this timeline proved that too. Without the Resistance, they would've lagged on information, and gotten torn to shreds.

Majesty Lord Blaster achieved full power and absolutely demolished the massive amount of shield advantage Seyer had with the simple threat of another Critical and 29000 power. That proved to be his downfall. Even so, she was a merciful queen... one chance. She didn't guard Platina while on 4 damage. A single Critical would've ended her, and true to her word, she wouldn't use her powers to escape it. ... And it didn't come. The Queen cackled madly over such a despair-inducing turnabout, and Strode... Gablade. No Soul Saver in sight, but him instead. Seyer defended himself, unyielding.

That made this all the better.

Two Criticals and all to Blaster Blade. The avatar and the girl completely ignored Ezel while Gablade stomped him out, stabbing Blaster Meister into the Gold Paladin Seed.

Finally.

What she wanted a Seed specifically here for.

Yugure grit her teeth.

The Seeds had to die... and Queen Yukino was still looking for her. Coming out now... would simply be a waste, as painful as it is. Her Imperious Majesty ignored the taunt of the dying man, grinning at him evilly. Her royal court roared in awe and praise. When he pulled himself from the blade, the black and red aura of a Seed... was cloaking the blade?!

"Normally, a Seed defeating a Seed does absolutely nothing. However... with a sword that defies time and space, I simply absorbed it into the sword before it went free, and now it's trying to eat my power... how cute."

Queen Yukino stroked her blade like a newborn baby.

Then opened her mouth, displaying fangs, and began sucking the energy into herself by force. Yes, she ate the Seed, and merged it with her own. Once the sword was devoid of it, the girl roared, shaking the interdimensional palace. Pupils morphed into blades matching the Chosen Sword unit, and her power was far beyond unreal now. Miniature shockwaves of energy pulsated on the ground with her very step.

Queen Yukino became a God and then more.

"Come now, the rest of you! I, Yukino Espoir, the Chosen Sword of the Kingdom, will fight you all at once!"

An insane challenge of the Goddess, fighting against the others that came inside. One of the fights was with Darren, and she felt ecstatic the entire fight. She needed more power, she needed to be driven over the edge. The woman even requested he keep getting Critical Triggers, as if finding pleasure in the pain of damage checks. His taunting, like Seyer's, ultimately meant nothing. The Queen will commend him for immediately getting a grade 3 with Great Daikaiser and Daikaiser in tandem, but a heal was summoned without expending effort.

Then she revealed even more of how she transcended, Striding not twice, but thrice. A limit no one had gone over before. Religious Soul Saver had finally entered the fray in a simple display of might. He had a Perfect Guard? She'll power up her rearguards until they can't take it anymore then.

However, it soon came to light that the person fighting... was not Darren. Or at least, wasn't his own state of mind. No... it was the "Seed" of that worthless fool who played the Dragon of Hell with the Diablo armaments. He fell and thanked her, and she graciously allowed him freedom. Why not? The greater evil that appears, the easier it is to take over the universe. Yes, she would be the grandiose hero that saved every timeline forever, and all would bow in gratitude and awe.

This is her destiny. Not one like the failures of Yugure and Seyer.

One that is only meant for the Chosen Sword.

Queen Yukino let out another insane laugh, even terrifying the members of the Kingdom, and pressed onward to destroy the others. Especially the "lover" mirror of hers that was apparently head over heels for a pile of garbage. Her own Haruka was vastly superior, of course. After all, he was married to a winner.

Yugure was starting to see a chance admist this insanity. Darren losing his mind caught her off guard and he would be needed to dealt with, this "malice". At the same time, leaving Queen Yukino alive here means death and destruction by a tyrant's waltz.

The Dual-Seeded Chosen Sword aimed Blaster Meister forward.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:27 am

Sera and Haruka had to synchronize from start to finish since they exited the portal. The Gold Paladin player was the frontline of the assault, barely chipping at the dreaded... Queen's barrier. Haruka and Sera simply dreaded being the presence of this fallen angel. She was the one who split the two down the middle in the first place.

Haruka kept himself at a high-enough pace as possible to make sure Queen Yukino couldn't simply obliterate him. To be fair, Sera was covering for him 90% of the time. The fights seemed to be entirely in Her Majesty's favor anyways, causing fear to strike Haruka in the heart.

Sera really didn't care. The thing with him is that he was prepared to exist in a world where everybody was locked away and in eternal stasis permanently. With that mentality in mind, seeing a sword being swung at him didn't really faze him. However, what DID faze him, was knowing that one of his best friends, and old body-sharer, was going to get wrecked in a second.

That didn't stop the body-sharer himself.

"Alright, we need to cut a path for her... I'll take the lead."

Sera shook his head like disappointed father, laughing weakly. He wasn't particularly taking most of this seriously... until he saw not only the original Ezel seed go down amidst the battle, but Darren as well...

"Right then. I'm backing you up, Haru-kuuuuun!"

"D-Don't call me that."

"You're no fun."

Sera pouted as Haruka dashed forward to the Queen, prepared to strike the first blow. With as many waves as he could amount, he would break down her defenses as much as possible for Sera to play the stall game. Apparently Sera has a new deck of his own... Probably more Star-Vader crap. How could he enjoy locking so much?

"Alright, Your Highness. Off the high horse already!"

Haruka... stop talking. You sound... So dumb.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:04 am

Xat walked out of the portal and saw the battle going on. She felt anger go through her at seeing Seyer agenst the wall dead and Darren falling into the darkness of evil. She walked over to watch the cardfight.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:53 am

Queen Yukino's prowess was absolutely ridiculous.

She handled herself taking on a one-versus-two, even if one of the matches she only drew triggers instead of rearguards. The imperial's madness was increasing with a mass level of anger toward defiant paladins. The truth was... they didn't speak to her anymore. Not because she lost her powers, but... because they're all scared. The Royal Paladin and Shadow Paladin forces had a tyrant for a vanguard who believed she was a saint. All the woman has offered the Kingdom's residents... is a nice life... provided they never talk back or betray her.

The Royal Paladins fled against Haruka, honestly. Even in their own timeline, they still had some sort of tie of friendship with him. Though, instead, the Haruka of Queen Yukino's time was more like a bodyguard. Lola is an example of someone who has been thoroughly abused for not doing well enough, and in this fight, she got her leg broken by Queen Yukino to prove that. The Swordsman of Light... was crying. Aqua Force overwhelmed the isolated queen with a massive of triggers, an infinite amount of shielding, and no way to make up for the difference.

Yet, the royal pain never learned.

She even tried to entice Haruka. While she loved his face, he was still in love with trash. She only needed him to find her mirror.

This is the Chosen Sword?

The one that didn't fail - the one that didn't suffer from wallowing in self-pity.

Was either one... any better off at all?

A God and a Soldier.

Queen Yukino managed to keep her attention on... "Drake". She was only fooled for a second, able to tell his energy by her own growing, pulsating power. This fight... had purpose similar to the one against Seyer. Yes... this matchup of Paladins versus Nubatama's Shura Stealth faction meant nothing. It was the fact that the winner of this game would likely become infinite. With this, it would make "three", she says. Of course... she's referring to Seeds.

If two Seeds was enough to make her stand taller than Neu Edelweiss, then three alone was probably enough to fulfill her ambitions. Increasing the might and force of her divinity would actually succeed in letting her rule the world.

"Drake" wasn't going to have that. He even joked around most of the fight, and agreed with the notion that Queen Yukino is sick. Yes, she was very sick. Absolutely intoxicated with "destiny" and "power", believing everything was for her. It was, wasn't it? The prophecies of the Chosen Sword, the Meister's powers and true identity, even breaking the limits of Stride... Why shouldn't everything be her's, especially when she's earned it?! The castle was practically falling apart with every battle against her majesty, and Religious Soul Saver's full power being unleashed was certainly not helping. Never mind the fact that she had access to another future card with the odd "Generation Break" wording that made up for her Blasters going to soul. She summoned grade two units endlessly, forgiving the deck for their stupidity against Haruka.

The Paladins simply wept, wanting this to end... A mad queen with no remorse or care for people around her, "I am the center of the world" ideology completely controlling her consciousness. At this rate, she was going to get away with it. They can't defy her, and it hurts so much knowing that. They could not fight against the Exculpate the Blaster of a timeline where she was crowned.

Blaster Dark didn't cry. ... Instead, he gave an annoyed, disappointed, and regretful "tch...".

He charged at "Drake" and his Nubatama units.

Now! She's completely forgotten about me! Yugure thought, summoning Dragruler's and Zenith's blades.

Finally! The fool!

Queen Yukino immediately summoned Gablade, and to an extent, Grim Recruiter, a Shadow Paladin G Unit. With Religious Soul Saver still there, these transcendences would just stomp all over the others before her. Before Blaster Dark's attack could reach, Blaster Dark Revenger blinked behind him. A "tch" from both sides. Sure, "Drake" probably didn't need the help, but the paladins of Yugure Espoir arrived to stop those caught in the spell of a lost witch. Aurageyser Dragon was summoned, and surprisingly, had little drawback on the prime timeline mirror. Flying down, dual wielding with dragon centaur, it was only a few seconds in realizing Queen Yukino had known the entire time.

"Y-You..."

"Considering how much you hate me, I'd be shocked if you had truly left. But you're also me, so of course you wouldn't."

"Bitch!" Yugure tried to strike anyway, and both her blades were blocked off by Blaster Meister.

"I have to say, however. I am surprised, reject. You let a comrade of yours die and another one has lost his mind. Your boyfriend here and his friend could've been the last line of defense. That's cruel."

"... C-Cruel..."

"Poor boy, that Seyer. He loved his sister too much. So much he tried to be like her, and wound up like every version that isn't me: a failure."

Queen Yukino caught Yugure off guard by using emotion. That was hilariously easy. What was surprising was Aurageyser Dragon dropping his spear to block off the path inbetween them, taking hits from the other G Units. Aurageyser... protected his summoner. The same beast who mocked her, calling her weak constantly, now dropped his weapon to guard her.

That was it.

That was the difference.

The only difference that mattered.

Looking back at Haruka and Drake, even the lost Darren, the fading corpse of Seyer, and the arriving Xat... The discovery Yugure made led her into a charge against the mirror. Aurageyser Dragon proved its Supremacy by subjugating Grim Recruiter. With Soul Saver and Gablade hounding him, however, even this super powerful abyss dragon couldn't hold. It is in this instant that the main point was made even more apparent. A strategically planned bait using the unknown Aurageyser Dragon allowed Socrates an opening to ferociously strike down Gablade. Even following that was Jorurirakan getting to Soul Saver's blind spot, dealing massive damage to the Cosmo Dragon with a single strike. The members of the royal audience stood and panicked... yet, nobody dared try to go down.

Why would they?

A demonic, cocky expression overcame Queen Yukino's face, darting to Yugure, and summoning a second copy of Blaster Meister. The mirrors slammed and clashed steel, matching each other's movements perfectly. Even if Her Majesty attained Godhood, she hadn't enough time to develop new footsteps Yugure didn't know of and would not think of.

Oh, but wait, she's God.

Means nothing.

Queen Yukino let loose a heavy shockwave, knocking Yugure off her feet. Queen Yukino set herself up for a dash of lightspeed. It would not only rip through the Chosen Failure, but also zip toward her little friends too to ensure everyone left with the power to defy was dead. She still had unfinished business with "Drake"- look man it's Sera.

Yugure's blades disappeared as Queen Yukino charged.

Everything moved... so slow...

The commander pulled out Blaster Blade Liberator and Blaster Dark Revenger from the inside of her cape... and summoned them into reality at the same time. If Queen Yukino hadn't dashed, she wouldn't have been... impaled by the Sword of Courage and the Sword of Resolution. Her own avatars. Time flowed normally as the queen screamed in agony, her G Units disappearing, and her falling back on the throne. A God like herself wounded in such a manner?! How?!

It was because of everyone else.

As much as she didn't want to believe it, the efforts of the others did significant damage to her. Her own arrogance wouldn't even think to heal without a trigger. The holy and darkened blades only solidified a death born of her own ego.

"No! No! This can't be right! I'm the Chosen Sword! I'm supposed to win! Me! Me!"

"I guess", Yugure started. "You succeeded over me, I accept that."

"H-Huh...?" Queen Yukino breathed, the lightning of the blasters preventing her from making any major movements without absurd strain. They were emphasizing on every last hit she took during this battle.

"You succeeded, I failed." The general approached the dying queen. Blood loss and the excessive strain would simply leave her like this. Still, Her Majesty was stubborn, trying to get up while her mirror walked over. "I lost at Regionals, and thought everything was over because I didn't win like the Chosen Sword destiny said I do. Even worse, I couldn't stop Jellal. And only solved the Civil War by talking him down. I still didn't really win. And after Neu Edelweiss showed up... my life became Hell after thinking it was alright to fail.

I failed in stopping that woman from taking our friends, and I turned weak as a result.

You, Aurageyser, everyone who says so is right. I'm a weak, miserable fool of a woman. Despite that, I still have something over you worth living for."

"What the hell could you have worth living for if you suck at everything else?!"

Yugure looked off toward the distance. Queen Yukino followed her gaze. It was at... the audience? Everyone stood there in shock and awe... yet... no one came down. Why was nobody coming to help her? She's practically, if not, actually dying here. Why... is... nobody coming... Why isn't Haruka running...? Where is Satoshi...? Her father...? ... Nobody came. The masses stood in place, jaws agape. But they didn't lift a finger to help their queen.

It was finally then that Queen Yukino understood why her timeline was doomed, as much as she never wanted to believe it.

Her own ego. Her own success that drove her to the top of the summit, and she never let anyone else up there.

That's why she's alone.

"I have friends", Yugure spoke the cliche with pride. "I'm weak when I'm alone... but when Haruka is holding me in his arms... when Satoshi is sitting in front of me, having a good time... when my sister was enjoying her life, even if she hated me... I still had people, and still have people to lean on."

"... How... is that... fair. If we succeed... we're alone. If we fail... we're just weaklings... who can't do anything."

"... I don't know."

The mirrors gazed at one another, truly understanding the misery of their fate. One made it to the top and won just as she was "supposed" to, and has no friends as a result. Another failed, and nearly jumped off a high construction beam, and took her friends for granted. However, the latter still had them and fought for them, including a sister that could hate her guts for an eternity. Queen Yukino was in tears over this revelation. She doomed a timeline just by winning, and now, everyone would be happier with her dead.

Yugure took the hand of her other self.

"Just sleep."

"No..."

"Just sleep, and I'll live the better of those two lives. Even if I'm a weakling, I won't be alone. We don't have to suffer in isolation when we have so many people who love us and people we want to protect. ... I find you gross, but I never stopped believing you would protect your... 'subjects' until today."

"... I guess I should've started apologizing for things like that sooner."

"..."

"... Reject. I can't tell if I hate you, or hate fate."

"Don't die cursing either. Just leave me to the future."

"... Tch... Fine... S-... sorry... every..."

Queen Yukino's eyes closed as heaven's light called upon by Religious Soul Saver beamed down. Yugure felt angry and depressed over this happening. Her expression was remorseful, showing that she didn't want this to happen. None of this was desired. Not losing Regionals, not losing to Neu, not having a timeline wiped out by the Reapers, no star-vader invasion... Yet it happened. Yugure cupped Yukino's cheeks, and pressed her forehead on the deceased. Mouthing "I'm sorry". The Chosen Sword took the Blaster Meister card that the queen's weapon had reverted to. Standing up, the commander left the corpse to eventually fade away in time, like this whole area would.

The Kingdom... wasn't sure how to react.

The tyrant was finally gone...

"Let's go", Yugure told everyone of the prime timeline, heading through the open portal in the back.

A silent thank you for everyone who got themselves involved, and an apology for having to witness the damnable fate of this soldier. She had depressed them enough, and was sorry they had to see more of their misery in action. Though... the Chosen Sword had killed her mirror thanks to this people, and accepted the disgusting "possibility". None of this would've been possible without them, and she'd hold that in her heart for a good eternity. An eternal gratitude and bond of trust. ... Even to the dead Seyer, even to Darren who is locked away by "Malice".

The late Queen Yukino laid in her throne, crying, yet seemingly sleeping in peace for the first time before the downfall of her life.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:28 am

The new form, Malice, frowned as he saw the result. He didn't particularly care if Yukino had succeeded in becoming a Mad Queen or not, but now that she had been taken out by these means, he didn't have a chance to take her power for his own. It had been all but destroyed. So unfortunate for something like this to go to waste. He turned to Xateramusa, grinning lightly for a moment. He could have some fun now, but he sensed an opportunity.

With the Chosen Swords gone now, Malice had a chance with the bits of remaining energy from this space. He raised a hand, closing his eyes as he summoned a much of what remained as he could to come to him, into his body. He needed more strength, more power, especially after what he had seen. If he wanted any hope of doing as he pleased, he would have to do better than the Mad Queen Yukino. She fell to her own arrogance, but Malice understood that they were not to be underestimated. These people had toppled a god, so he would simply have to become something entirely different... a demon.

When as much of the energy as he could gather was within him, the new unit, Sin Buster, lifted Malice into the air. It was almost as if he was floating through how he was being held. "As reward for your victory, I'll take my time gathering myself within this new form before I make movements against you. I won't be returning to that world where I'll easily be found. There are better things I can do with my time then battle wounded dogs."

Sin Busted tore through the sky above, his blade opening the path to another dimension. It was a dark dimension that had nothing but wickedness. Just the place he needed to cement his power and form. Sin Buster began to float, moving upward towards the rift he made as he looked down at all before him. The Queen's words were only that, words. This demon had no desire to save the world. He wanted to see it burn within the chaos that created him. Not just one world, but Cray as well, and as many others that his horrid intentions could reach. Malice disappeared, the rift he made closing with him. Darren was gone.

Raiden saw all of these sights, in disbelief of what had happened. Two fell and two more almost did the same. One of the fallen died, one of them became another like the Dark Queen and disappeared. That left the rest. That girl, Yugure, she was willing to watch her comrades fall just for the sake of victory? He couldn't accept something like that. She stated she had friends, but was she able to say that so easily after allowing them to feel such pain? Was that what her bonds led to?

Raiden tried to take a moment to think about it analytically. Her tactics did make sense, but they didn't mean she could be trusted. He would have to talk to her himself. That was the only way he would know for sure. The only way he could know what his next move should be. Should he try and assist this girl and build a bond with her as he had with Cyan, or should he battle against her for she would only continue to hurt people? He couldn't answer this question, even if he had answered most of his others just by watching this. Raiden took the moment to slip through the gateway, leaving as he wanted to talk to Yugure now more than ever.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:06 pm

Xat saw the fall of the queen and left the demnision to go back to a place and check on someone, and to get stronger so she can defeat the evil inside Darren called malice and return him back to normal.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down