Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beach

+12
Nova Major
Doggy
NeoBuster
Dementuo
Xateramusa
Lightning King
EternalDollie
Angel
Rawkobo
BluishOver
Jello
Best Girl
16 posters

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Beach - Page 13 Empty Re: Beach

Post by Cipher Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:55 pm

Even if hollow, the words were still somewhat uplifting. When the female's hand found his, their fingers intertwining, he couldn't help but smile... even as a few tears fell onto her hand. "T-Thank you..." that's all he could say before their waiter showed back up to take their orders. Seifer just quietly ordered water and rice, which surprised the water. Really simple stuff.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia Izanami Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:03 pm

Rosalia couldn't decide whether she wanted to smile because of the "thank you", or frown because of the tears. Seriously, conflicting emotions were not fun. She wiped his cheek with her thumb before actually looking at the menu when the waiter showed up. About time! Kidding, kidding. The pinkette decided on fish and chips, and iced tea. Maybe if she got something that wasn't as simple as water and rice, she could offer Seifer some of her own meal... whenever the waiter would return. "So, first things first. If you're gonna be mopey about this, I'm going to do everything in my power to keep your mind busy with other things. Liiiiiike.... Hm.... What to do, what to do.........."

Great plan. Grade A performance.

"Uh..... Wanna Cardfight after food?...."

She has absolutely no idea what she's supposed to do.
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:11 pm

The waiter bowed, preferring not to dabble in their lives. He was just there for the paycheck man. In any case, the male turned to face the female at the mention of a cardfight. Maybe they could use something relaxing, yeah. "Maybe, you still need practice with your deck anyway don't you? ...Oh right..." he made a face after the waiter had brought their orders and poofed away somewhere. "You don't have a phone anymore, do you?..." he asked, taking a small bite of the rice.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia Izanami Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:17 pm

"Yes, I need practice. I only fought once with you so far... And... yeah, I don't have a phone... It got lost somewhere when I first disappeared. All I came back with at the time was me, myself, and my deck," Rosalia sighed. She really missed her phone. It had all these cute pictures in it, too... Curse you, evil from another dimension! Why must you steal a girl's cellphone?! She sighed again, frowning until she took a bite of her fish. It was really good, and now that she thought about it, was the first "proper" meal since her latest return. "Mmm~ Wanna try? I'm sure fish would go well with your rice~" she mused happily, offering a piece from her fork anyways.
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:22 pm

"I..." he almost didn't want to since she hadn't eaten much since coming back, if at all. Then again... Neither had he. Making a face that was just more or less him being disappointed in himself, he took the bite... Causing him to flash back to their very first date... When they actually started to date. The thought brought a smile to his face as he took a sip of water. "I'll have to get you a new phone then as well. I'll let you pick it out." another bite or rice and another sip of water. Well, things seemed to be looking a bit happier now, though he knew eventually he'd have to train with Yukino. There were just somethings he had to learn...
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia Izanami Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:29 pm

Victory times two! She got Seifer to take a bite of her fish, and she'll be getting a new phone! Plus he smiled, so victory times three! "Heh, yay~" Rosalia giggled, tossing a fry into her mouth triumphantly. Of course, she would have offered a fry too, but she didn't think fries and rice went well together. "So that's where we'll start~ We finish eating here, get myself a new phone, and then we can practice? Wanna go back to Umano for the practice or what?..." Her thought was that they (she) could practice with other fighters (Yukino, Darren, Noel if she was awake...). Really, she needed to get back into things with this new deck of her's if she was going to be of any use in the war. Though what happened to her idea of being a medic?... Huh. Well, maybe one of the doctors around the base wouldn't mind her shadowing them for a while...

Eh, they would probably think of her more as annoying than anything else, so she looked out at the ocean. What she needed to figure out was emergency first aid for the most part. The ideal is to patch someone up on the battlefield, and have them stable enough to be treated at a hospital or at the base. But what if she could do more?... There was a lot to learn in such a short time. Another bite of fish, and a sip of iced tea brought the female out of her spacey thoughts.
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:33 pm

"Well, why don't we fight while eating, and then we can just relax?" a small suggestion, as he looked out at the ocean with her. It was true though, they were already sitting down at a table... and if they practice now, they can go ahead and relax while eating. A win win situation. Maybe?
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia Izanami Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:37 pm

"Hm?... Huh, never thought of that. As long as we don't get food on the cards..." Well, drinks anyways. Rice, fried fish, and fries really didn't spill as much as they made crumbs. Her iced tea would be an issue, so the female made sure to move it to the side as much as possible. "Mkay~ Um..." Okay, so she had to move her food to the side too so they had room, but still within reach so she could nom a fry and fish between turns. Rosalia got her deck out of its obnoxiously white deck box, partially wondering why it was white instead of blue like the Celestials' wings. Oh well. "Let's get started then?"
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:49 pm

When she accepted, he flipped his starter, revealing Judgebau Revenger. Shadow Paladin this time. During the practice fight, he stopped paying attention to his food and drink, just playing the game with his beloved. Throughout the game, he kept damaging critical triggers, and he'd just stare at them. Really guys? Wanna talk? That being said, it was going relatively well, riding into Mordred felt great, like it used to... And he managed to build up a pretty decent hand throughout the game. Even drive checking no triggers almost wasn't a big issue. The depressing part happened on his second legion, when she double sixth healed out of a critical. Oh well, that was... odd. Barely surviving through the next turn with the massive power gains, he looked over his options. Riding the Dragruler in his hand... wasn't worth it at all. So he opted to continue the assault with Blaster Dark and Phantom Blaster "Abyss". And she almost double sixth healed again, this time using Smash Heart to try and get the second heal to go off... Only to end up drawing the heal.

The whole ordeal made him sweat drop. Honestly, what the hell was that game? And why did it make him feel like he wasn't connected to Shadow Paladin anymore... Then again, whatever. It happens. Smiling, he put his cards away, finally noticing he still had food. Quickly devouring the rest of his rice and drinking the rest of the water... he paid.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia Izanami Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:57 pm

At the start of the fight, Rosalia flipped over her own starter, First Aid Celestial, Penuel. She made the comment about thinking of something "cool" for the beginning phrase "Stand Up, my Vanguard". But that can be saved for another day. The female had fun during the match, learning more and more about how her deck should run, even if it was against a different style of deck. The first time she fought Seifer, he used Kagero. Now it was Shadow Paladin, which she made the mistake of thinking Blaster Dark was his avatar, and not Mordred. Apparently, Yukino's avatar was Blaster Dark... whoops...

She ran normally, save for using up all of her Overdose Celestial, Asmodel way too early. But, thanks to Nurse of Smash Heart, and Seifer being generous since this was a practice fight, she was able to manipulate her soul around so when she Legioned, she was able to get her avatar back into deck. Throughout the fight, even if she only managed to get one perfect guard, she was able to trigger enough to guard for most turns. She even got a double sixth heal! And she would have done so a second time, if she didn't use Smash Heart and drew the heal instead... Rather upsetting, but hey. Live and learn.

Rosalia sighed at the end at her lost, her mess up, but she would get better. She finished what was left of her food, given that the pair were picking at her fries during most of the fight, and downed the rest of her iced tea. "That was a lot of fun~ I think I'm getting a little better... I'll catch up soon enough," the pinkette mused confidently, getting up from the table after putting her deck away. She latched onto one of Seifer's arms after he finished paying, giggling to herself. "Can we get me a phone before we go back to Umano?"
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:01 pm

The latch had almost knocked him off balance, but he just smiled, walking with the female at his arm after pocketing his deck. "That was the plan. I'm sure there's a store for phones around here somewhere... Maybe?" Looking around as they walked, he stopped, staring at one store. There... Phones, a rather large selection of them to. He didn't think it'd be that quick, but there they were. Walking inside with the pinkette, he removed his arm from her grasp. "Look around... Find one that you like. Any kind. Don't be shy either, I'll pay for it like I usually to." he smiled at the pinkette. There was something else he'd have to get for her to. But that could happen later.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia Izanami Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:10 pm

The pinkette was as happy as could be while they walked around the shops at the beach. It was a nice time to just relax and be with the one she loved, and if there wasn't the dangers of inter-dimensional war hanging over their heads, it would feel like nothing was wrong with the world. When they reached the phone store though, Rosalia pouted a bit when Seifer pulled out of her grasp. Aw, but she liked to hang on him. "Okaaaaaay. Let's seeeeee~" she answered, trying to perk herself back up again.

She wandered around the store for a solid ten minutes before finally making a decision on a phone. It was the latest model flip-phone, and guess what color it was? Blue- no I'm kidding, it's pink (who would have guessed that?!). "Found it~ Can I get this one?" Rosalia asked. Though it was obviously to Seifer, her eyes were locked on the phone, inspecting every detail of it to ensure that it was in perfect condition.
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:13 pm

"Yeah of course. You can get it. I said get anything you wanted." he poked the pinkette's cheek gently, before going to pay for the phone. Looking back the female one last time, for confirmation. If she said yes, he'd pay for the phone and be done with it. But that's only if she was ABSOLUTELY sure. He was pretty sure she was, but he wanted to be sure.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia Izanami Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:19 pm

Rosalia stuck her tongue out when poked, but she looked again over the phone. Hey, any phone was better than no phone. "Mhm~ This one." She was going to hand it over for the brunette to pay, but paused one last moment and made a beeline for the little section where phone charms were hanging. It took her only two seconds to pick out an angel wing charm. Then she handed over the items for purchase. "Okay, now I'm ready~"
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:25 pm

The brunette gave a soft sigh. Not one out of irritation, quite the opposite really. He was content. Paying for the phone and the charm, the violet eyed male handed the phone and charm over to the pinkette before leading the way out of the store, looking around. "So what now, do we return or?..." he was really probing on what Rosalia wanted to do versus what he wanted to do. Really he just wanted to spend time with her. Though, they were always at this point. Well, he hadn't seen her in a while at least though, so he had a good reason.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia Izanami Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:30 pm

The pinkette was as happy as could be with the new phone. It was charged to start, which she put in Seifer's number since she knew that from heart. But she would have to get everyone else's numbers later. At least the charm looked cute on the phone, sticking out when the phone was put into a pocket in her dress. "Well.... Normally, I'd say let's go find something fun to do... But I guess we should get back to Umano. That's our main priority right now, and if something goes down, we can be there to help out this time..." she pointed out, sighing softly. It's not like she didn't like hanging out with friends. It was the fact they were all friends stuck in this war of absolute bull. Though, she did need more practice with her deck, maybe ask the doctors about tips for first aid, and all that jazz.

First, however.... She pulled out her phone for a moment, glomped Seifer, and took a quick picture. She saved the picture as her phone background before putting it away again. "Nooooow we can go back~" After all, a picture at the beach was much better than taking one at the base.
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:35 pm

"Uh..." Jessie watched Okuri quickly digging into the desserts. With his limited knowledge of things, he didn't really know to voice his concern, so he simply watched for a few moments. Nobody else seemed to be speaking up, and they were finishing things off or continuing their conversations from earlier, Bashiro included. Finally, the boy nudged the spirit after building up some confidence, but it may be too late?

"Should you be eating that chocolate?"

Dogs can't do that, right?

Well, he's a spirit, but he's also-

Yeah you know what, the boy's mind just collapsed under a storm of confusion trying to figure out spirits.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggy Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:49 pm

"I think the question here is shouldn't you be?" Okuri responded to Jessie's concerned query. It took him a moment to realize what Jessie was worried about. Several of the people who'd seen him in the past had raised similar concerns. Something about it being dangerous for dogs to eat them.

"I told you before I'm not a dog." he said making the connection and jokingly taking some offense at it. With everything finally consumed and the bill paid Okuri happily led the large group out the restaurant. The staff was clearly relieved to have such a large group gone.

"Well it was a little late but I hope you enjoyed it Jessie." he said to the boy on the way out. "It's been long enough we should probably check in at the base. Then get right on signing up for that tournament. Maybe there's some more information on it now." he continued. This had been a fun time. A bit larger and louder than originally planned but good nonetheless. He'd have to do it again sometime. Bidding the ocean view farewell for now the group made their way back to Umano. But at a slow place mind you, can't rush people with overly full stomachs.
Doggy
Doggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia Izanami Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:10 pm

Dragging both her fiancé and future sister-in-law, nothing could stop the pinkette leading the way to the beach. She didn't pause until her eyes were finally set on entering one of the beachside shops that, well, had beach supplies. Everything from bath in suits for men and women, an assortment of towels and beach fun toys like beach balls; if it was associated with the beach, it was here.

She eventually did let go of Seifer's hand though, since he was a guy and thus had to look at swim trunks for guys.... but that didn't let Noel off the hook, whether she liked it or not. "Noely Noely Noely~ What about these?" Rosalia held up a pair of halter-top bikinis that had similar stripe patterns and frilly borders. The only difference was that one was sky blue, and the other hot pink. "I think you'll look pretty with the blue one~ Or do you want the pink one? I think I see orange and green and purple around here somewhere..." This is what happens when Rosalia is allowed to go shopping with a friend, get over it.
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:17 pm

Weeeeeee! To the beach again! Though, yeah being a guy he couldn't very well shop for a bikini. ...right? ...Yeah Seifer's not that kind of guy. Thank goodness. Leaving the girls to their shopping, he himself went to look for a pair of trunks on his own. There was quite a lot to choose from and far to many with floral patterns on them. Seriously, for guys, these seem awfully girly.

His search lasted for several long minutes, that felt like hours... But finally, a success! A pair of swim trunks that were black, with purple hem. He bought it immediately, the last one in his size, and left the shop... going into one of the booths outside to change. This was going to be... a rather awkward event wasn't it.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:37 pm

Noel was dragged by her potential sister-in-law and found herself in a beach-side shop that basically sold everything you can possibly think of for beach occasions. She went with Rosalia to the women's section and started looking for some new swimsuits. "Huh... let's see what I ca-" Rosalia's sudden hyperness of shopping didn't even let Noel begin on her own personal search. The pink-haired girl was working so fast that she had found something for the beach newbie. Rosalia gave her options and when Noel was about to pick, the shopping-crazed girl quickly gave her different options to choose from. Can I least pick something before you change them up on me? Noel thought, surprised how quickly Rosalia can go from different selections of swimsuits in less than a minute. The blue one did look nice, her favorite color is blue after all.

Noel tapped Rosalia's shoulder signaling her to stop since she made up her mind. "That blue one you showed me in the beginning, I think I'll take that one. I think it will look nice on me... haha" Noel took the blue bikini from Rosalia's hands and held onto it before someone else can take it and until the pink-haired shopaholic finishes finding something she liked.
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

https://www.youtube.com/user/beautifulcecelia

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:49 pm

Darren was the only one who wasn't drug into the store, but he still needed to go there so he followed right behind everyone. Rosalia was really excited. He was glad to see it. She deserved to enjoy this as much as she could. Well, he was going to enjoy it as well, as soon as he could find something to wear.

He looked through the men's section, fishing around for a pair of swimming trunks that he could fit into. A lot of the options were... interesting. Seriously, what were they trying to say with some of these? He finally found a pair of trunks that were mostly silver with red trims. "This looks good," he said to himself. He went into the changing booth to see how they fit.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia Izanami Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:08 pm

Rosalia paused for about two seconds flat when Noel spoke up and took the blue suit....... VICTORY! "Yay~" That was it. It seemed the overall hyperness calmed down a tad when Noel picked a suit, and the pinkette was relatively quiet when she looked for her own. It wasn't hard to decide on one; she wanted the pink one that matches her sister-in-law's, though the initial one she picked out was actually the wrong size. Thankfully, there was one in stock that would fit her. "Just a few more things~"

Figuring that most of their little group would pick out their own suits, Rosalia was thinking about what else to get for their beach day expedition. Towels, a giant umbrella, a beach ball, frisbee, and a beach bag to hold said toys and towels. She didn't get toooooo much stuff, but who could blame her? She wanted everyone to enjoy what little free time they've had lately. By the end of it, apparently Seifer had already gotten to the check out and took care of payment ahead of time with the cashier for everyone's stuff. Thank you hubbbyyyyyyyyyy~ (Shh. I'm not weird).

With everything ready to go, Rosalia got changed into her own frilly, pink bikini and lugged the stuff out to where Seifer should have been waiting.
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:15 pm

The brunette in question was actually... Already playing in the sand. Nice job waiting. It wasn't much though, mostly him just moving the sand around a bit. He almost looked like a kid... Until he stood up turning to face the group, already changed into his bathing suit. Surprisingly, for someone who never excercised, he was rather well toned... both by the look of his skin, and his muscle mass. The only odd thing about how he looked... was a diagonal scar that ran from his stomach to his chest. It looked... out of place.

"Here let me help you with all of that. I found a pretty good spot that's pretty much clear for us." he spoke to the pinkette, looking her over once. Just looking at her brought a soft red to his cheeks. In any case, taking a few of the beach items from Rosalia, he helped her and lead the group to where they'd be. Actually for a beach spot, it was really nice. Clear of people, nice view of the ocean, and flat enough sand to really relax, and make sand castles and stuff.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:40 pm

Noel looked at the blue bikini she had chosen. Honestly, the fact that she would only wear this got her a little nervous. She never wore something like this before and the fact that so much of her body would be exposed to public view got her really shy. So... just this... umm... uhhh... The proud girl became self-conscious of herself. She went to the cashier and paid for it and then went to the changing room they had.

Nervously, she changed to it and placed her clothes on a bag for easy carrying. Everyone was waiting on her, she sensed it but was so nervous to come out. What did I get myself into...
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

https://www.youtube.com/user/beautifulcecelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum