Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beach

+12
Nova Major
Doggy
NeoBuster
Dementuo
Xateramusa
Lightning King
EternalDollie
Angel
Rawkobo
BluishOver
Jello
Best Girl
16 posters

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

Beach - Page 7 Empty Re: Beach

Post by BluishOver Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:54 am

For the last few hours after what happened at the Aquarium, Haruto was just walking, walking and walking trying to piece together the fruits of his failure today, from the weird girl who took a friend from him, Xat crying and Seifer getting manipulated all that and he was unable to do anything.

He found himself walking near the beach, the sand slowing his pace allowing him to recall that happened so far, "What have I done so far....take down two reapers, lose people I had just started to get to know...fail my teachers..." he sat down and started to look straight at the sea, as the wind blew gently this evening.

He then spotted Haruka and two other people one of which he had never met before, he debated going to greet them but at this point he felt like he would just cause more trouble, "Next thing you know Chris follows me and I lose them too, maybe I should just be alone for now." he thought, he took at his deck and began to stare at it, as he began to lie on the sand watching the night sky. "I'm losing more people by the minute...so this is how it feels Yukino."
BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:57 am

She wasn't wrong. Bodies of water are the best place to be. Why was he there though?

"I'm relaxing for the night, didn't want to go home yet. Yukino has been having a rough time and I don't know how to help her. Sort of a pathetic excuse for a Captain, no?"

He laid back down in the sand, waving Aedan to come join them in the sand a bit closely.

"So, Irish Champion Aedan, what clan do you play? I've seen your face, but not your ace. I'm rather interested, you see."

Haruka smiled, stretching out in the sand. The sound of the waves were more than pleasing to the ear, as Haruka really needed a way to kill stress. Hanging out with Champions was a good change, maybe. If only Cero and Sakuya were here too. It'd be a complete set.

Haruka looked up at the stars and from the corner of his eyes, a glow appeared...

"Haruto? Is that you?"
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:12 am

"Master, Master, Master..." Aoi repeated, hands guided to her hips, head shaking in disapproval. "You're not a pathetic excuse for a captain, everyone's... just..." The China girl wanted to give him a nice bit of friendly advice or tell him the commander's been going through Hell, but then, all of them have been. It was kind of amazing how upbeat she was during this invasion now that it hit home. A solemn, confused hum came out, and she begun to scratch her cheek nervously. Reality... kind of sucked once you realized it after being a little ray of sunshine for awhile.

Still, that didn't mean she had to stop being one. It was probably important to have more in these dark times as it is.

"You should head to a nice hotel, play in an arcade, take a hot bath, then snuggle up to your pillow under some expensive blankets for total relaxation!" The prodigy recomposed herself and suggested a list of very expensive tasks to perform to ease one's mind. The concept of money didn't apply to her, apparently. After that, she turned to Aedan, "Sure, you can hang with us! I think I've seen Cero Kirguis before though... and he's really terrifying."

Aoi noticed Haruto in the distance during her little hyperactive dialogue, and could sense... yes, sense. A somber feeling - one similar to that of many others who suffered loss and defeat. This negativity... the Aoi senses did not like it and wanted to help, but she didn't even know who the kid was.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:15 am

"Aedan's just fine if you please 'Aruka. And I'm a Gold Paladin player, Ezel variant." he replied, flopping down in the sand and staring out at the sea. "Though if ye got a girl waitin' for ye lad, ye best hurry on back to 'er. If she's going through something rough, maybe only ye can 'elp 'er out." quickly Aedan corrected himself, scratching the back of his head. "Sorry, it's not my place to poke into other people's lives." he apologized glancing down. "I 'ave a problem ye see, bein' to direct around others." he seemed depressed for a moment before just grinning and looking back up out at the sea. Weird kid. Also Aoi was right, relaxation was probably what he needed.

A weird chill did go up the back of his neck though as he glanced over in Haruto's direction, notcing the glow. "Someone mind tellin' me why the lad's cards are glowin'?"
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:47 am

Without him noticing his deck began to glow a light blue, he was unsure what to make of it since this deck reacted strangely to each situation, could have done something against chris but nothing, matter of fact that time with the first reaper what was that about? Either way his thought process was broken when he heard Haruka call out to him.

He turned his head to the side to get a good look, all three were staring at him (the deck stupid) so Haruto put the deck in is pocket and got up, dusting the sand off his clothes. He walked over to three giving a light wave to them, "Hey Haruka, something I can do for you?" his response was somewhat sad in tone but he was still reeling back from the shocks of the recent days.
BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:56 am

"I... was about to ask you the same thing. Come here, sit with us. Uh, this Aoi Undyne and this is Aedan O' Brien. They're Vanguard Champions from across the world."

Nice introduction.

"What are you doing out so late?"

Please don't ask Haruka the same thing. He already explained it's because he's a pathetic wimp when it comes to assisting those he loves.

Turning to Aedan and Aoi, he sighed a bit. It wasn't at all that he was disappointed by so much company, in fact he really welcomed it. But now he found his attention heavily divided. What's a man who isn't a Vanguard Champion to do?

"Aoi, I have a report from Maelstrom by the way. We can discuss the details later."

A valid excuse to meet up later for another fight. Haruka wanted redemption, not in the form of a win, but in improvement. He wanted to earn the title "Master", not have it given to him because he had legendary units.

"Aedan. This is Haruto, Haruto Hayato. He also played Gold Paladins, the uh, Liberators..."

Haruka nodded to Aedan, then to Haruto, as if to introduce them. He took another button from the shirt and popped it. If 3's a crowd, 4's a party, and Haruka doesn't do well at parties.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:09 am

Oh the lad was comin' over? That's a good thing he supposed. Giving a bright smile to the depressed seeming Haruto, the red headed Irish man stood up... dusting himself off and walking over sticking out his hand. "Ye're a Gold Paladin player are ye? I didn't get to see many of those back 'ome. To many of the other stuff for me to actually see. I'll be looking forward to fightin' ye some. I 'ear ye've got some mighty powerful fighters 'ere to." that accent is super thick Aedan, tone it down a bit. And tone down your forwardness. You were on the gray line of hitting on Aoi, and now you're practically challenging a stranger to a fight.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:12 am

"Hi there! Hello Hello! Ni hao!" Aoi greeted Haruto with a cheery air to try and suck him into a happy environment, pulling him out of a dark mood. When Haruka turned to her and sighed, she reached to pat the Master on his shoulder. While smiling, the name Maelstrom- Aoi felt like her insides violently shifted. The girl almost felt like she would puke, and the same ringing that would come into mind when trying to remember something blared as if she was standing next to a gigantic speaker with music on full volume.

"Aaaaaugh!!" She screamed, clutching her head in searing pain. The image of a colossal blue Tear Dragon flashed repeatedly in a black space of her mind. This entity... Maelstrom. They knew each other...? They knew each other. Did they know each other? The beast's mouth moved, but whatever was spoken either didn't come out or was drowned out by the ringing. Dropping to her knees, holding her eyes shut, the pain was too much for her to be able to reach for a medicine gumball.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:27 am

Greetings flew one after another as Haruto responded to each.

"Just relaxing Haruka, a lot has happened so far not sure how to feel about it is all." he said, raising his hand to scratch the back of his head, before responding the energetic Aeden.

Haruto took Aeden's handshake and introduced himself as well, "I look forward to it as well, the more the merrier...." Haruto froze for a bit as he tried to collect his thoughts now that he got a good look at Aeden, "...Sorry you just look strangely familiar."

Letting go he turned his attention to Aoi who seemed to be trying to cheer him up in her greeting, until Haruka mentioned the blue dragon maelstrom, to which Aoi seemed to react violently, "Aoi are you ok??" he said, as he dropped down to her side, placing his hand on her back, trying to help her if possible, "Haruka what's this about?" he asked.

Last edited by BluishOver on Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total
BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:31 am

Haruka immediately regretted everything. Aoi's switch flipped nearly instantly. He placed a hand on her back, not exactly sure what to do for her. She just started screaming after Haruto sat down and he mentioned the orders from Maelstrom to get Lambros and Thavas forward.

He blinked, listening to her screams, eyeing Aedan, and then Haruto. What the hell was going on?!

"A-Aoi, Aoi, listen to me. Are you okay? Aoi? Aoi?!"

Haruka vaguely remembered a discussion like that which involved a secret agent from America. The waves crashing became quiet in comparison to the high-pitched echos emanating from the girl in front of all of them.

"I... have no idea. I don't know why she's acting like this."

Haruka never met Jelly. He really is clueless.

"Aoi, can you hear me?"

"Aoi, listen to your superiors!"

"A-Aoi...? Can you hear us?"

Even Lambros and Thavas were making vague attempts to draw attention to the other Aqua Force Vanguard.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:33 am

"Ah that might be because I'm the Iri-" he stopped mid sentence wheeling around to see a rather pained Aoi. What just happened? "Lass you alright?" he asked trotting over. Poor Aedan had no idea what was going on as he set his hand on her shoulder. He was the new kid on the block and still a total stranger but he was around and wanted to do something. However when Haruka started panicking... It made him worry. "Can you explain what's goin' on 'Aruka? Between this and the glowin' deck, I feel like I need to be brought up to speed. Some strange things I've seen since I got 'ere, but this is definitely the strangest." he had genuine concern on his face as he tried to calm Aoi down as well.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:43 am

"Lambros! Thavas! Tell your captain to reach into her pocket and feed her one of the blue gumballs he finds! It's medicine!" Genovious requested the two Blue Storm warriors in a rather commanding tone, forgetting that his high position didn't mean he was allowed to boss around the other faction. Still, he was panicking over his vanguard's agonized screaming. The Ripples themselves had no idea what was happening to her. The invisible hands of Genovious and Militiades got a hold of her, trying to think of something to help her.

Aoi seethed, gritting her teeth and moaning, trembling. It was as if someone was yelling at her without end. Her right eye opened slightly, revealing a large orange-red mix colored eye, before snapping shut and reopening to her normal color.

"Who... Who... Is.... Who is... Maelstrom?!"
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:50 am

Haruka wasted no time at hearing the command but did have to wonder...

"F-Feed her? .... A gumball?"

No time. He pushed Aoi down flat on her back, struggling around in her pockets to find blue gumballs. If anybody. Ever. Asked if this happened. Haruka would deny it with all of his might. While the situation was dire and Aoi would probably forgive him later for these actions, Thavas was cracking up at the request, and Lambros was awkwardly tense.

He picked around in her pockets for a good moment or two hovering over the spastic girl, before finding it and holding her jaw and...

Plop.

He semi-forcibly placed the gumball into her mouth, trying to keep as professional as possible. Needless to say, no matter how surgically precise you are, this just looked straight up wrong on quite a few levels.

"Aoi, relax, relax."

He kept her down, more as a precaution than anything else. Hopefully Aedan and Haruto didn't think badly of him for this. His reputation was at stake here. And so was Aoi's mental condition. But reputation too. Yeah.

Just casually feeding berserk girls gumballs at 4:30 AM at the beach with an Irish guy and your dead best friend's little brother.

This realization made Haruka realize how fucked up his life was and ponder existence a little, before reapplying pressure to keep Aoi flat so she wouldn't struggle.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:57 am

What just happened? Was this rape? WHAT? "I... What?" we feel you buddy. Standing there awkwardly as this played out, the poor Irishman didn't know what to do. He wanted to help out, but maybe he was in the wrong place. Maybe he shoulda just stayed in Ireland? Nah, don't be a wuss.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:01 am

Genovious was a bit against lying his vanguard on her back, considering what it could... suggest, but it was a state of emergency. He let it slide. Militiades, however, was going to gossip to the entire fleet like the asshole he is. Aoi's breathing was hasty and unstable, nearly choking over the hellish attack of memories trying to flood their way into her head. The way looking at a Reaper without a Reality Bangle or power of some sort threatening to tear your mind in half is how she felt. After what felt like eons, the medical candy came into her mouth, and it was a struggle to get chewing instead of choking. She finally got to biting down though.

She chewed like her life depended on it.

The Tear Dragon's image stopped flashing, and it.. wailed sadly as the ringing faded and the creature vanished.

Aoi lied there, attempting to catch her breath, just stabilize it. With a couple of pained cries, she finally got out: "T-Thank you... I'm okay..." Recovering, she simply kept at calming down and breathing.

"I'm telling literally everyone", Militiades spoke, getting a "are you fucking serious" look from Genovious.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:11 am

Well...that happened.

Haruto just sat there staring at the scene, pretty sure if his brother was around his eyes would be covered at this point, my gosh these people heal strangely. At this point Haruto was just staring back and forth at the three between awkwardly watching Aeden, choking Aoi and panicked Haruka.

"Get your eyes away from that scene!" was heard by Haruto.

"Huh? who said that?" he wondered.

Now that the ra- emergency rescue scene was done Haruto could finally get a word in, "You feeling ok Aoi?" he asked.
BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:19 am

Haruka immediately scurried off of Aoi before things got awkward.

Too late Thavas took pics. Lambros was praying to Poseidon that he wouldn't lose his job for picking such a reckless Vanguard.

"I think... she'll be fine."

He stood up, dusting the sand off of him. He wanted to provide at least a brief explanation to Aedan. His adjusted his shirt, fixing the buttons on his shirt. That felt strangely similar to the first time he ever flirted with Yukino. Seems Haruka really doesn't learn from his past decisions.

"S-Sorry you had to witness that. Tradition, y'know? Japan stuff. Anyways, uhm... allow me to explain something to you. What you are going to find here in this country, this city, is not normal. Not really even close. You won't believe me when I say this, but I'm one of the few closer to normal people in this town. Stick with me and you'll be fine. You should get acquainted with a few people too... Yukino, namely. Haruto and Aoi know them."

Haruka looked over Aoi, still on the ground. Looking at what he had done, if anybody that wasn't already acquainted with the group was watching, Haruka might end up getting arrested tonight.

"I-I-I'm sorry for that, Aoi! Genovious, Miltiades, please forgive me."

Haruka awkwardly bowed, nearly falling over.

"Haruto, please don't think of me any differently from what you had to watch right there. I swear I haven't changed. I'm not crazy. Okay?

Seriously.

I'M NOT CRAZY!"

Thavas was fucking rolling. Into the sea. Laughing his ass off. Lambros already left because he's so done for the night.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:25 am

"You what?" Aedan was having a hard time coming up with ANYTHING at this point. What was he going to say? "Y'know what 'Aruka, you seem like a swell guy. I ain't gonna call the cops on ye calm yer tits." You what? "That bein' said..." This time Aedan crouched down next to Aoi offering his hand. "Ye alright lass? Ye gave me a scare there, and them by the look of it." to nice Aedan. Still, couldn't help it. He was really a sweet guy even in light of this... rape attempt. Back in Ireland he'd of beaten Haruka, without context. This is Japan. He ain't home. Then again, he did see that gumball thing... Medicine maybe?
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:32 am

Genovious was thankful to every God of the Seas that existed Aoi was going to be alright. Yet... even so... the... act of it. The image, the resulting course of action. Militiades was basically relaying it to every member of the fleet. This was it, the moment the Ripple commander decided he was absolutely one-hundred percent times infinity done with everything in his life. T-The Blue Storm Captain... Genovious didn't think him to be so... indecent.

All he wanted was her life saved and everyone was given the sight of so much more they didn't ask for.

"... It's been an honor", he gave his parting words. Militiades lost his ability to can.

"It's okay... Master... Thank you..." Aoi's innocent mind didn't translate any of this to what everyone else's mind did. Yet, she managed to make the scene even worse by being a blushing young maiden lying her back, out of breath on the beach. Her eyes opened, glazed over with content, piled on with a heartwarming smile. She was so happy to be alive, practically glowing even under the moonlight. The pain being so great that the relief of it felt like Heaven.

Good lord.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:44 am

Haruka stood there as the sun was finally beginning to rise. The sun gleamed.... almost too perfectly across the ocean. And onto Aoi's skin. The scene was too perfect.

Haruka was caught red-handed by the world. Even the sun knew of his crimes against humanity. Haruka heard the words... the way she said them. And made the biggest mistake of his life.

HE LOOKED AT HER WHEN SHE SAID THEM.

His mouth opened to say something but literally all the air in his body compressed as his chest crushed itself realizing the amount of shit he was about to be in. Nobody could save Haruka from the demon he's become. Even if he didn't realize it, the entire Aqua Force labeled Lambros' Vanguard a lustful demon preying on the innocence of the Aqua Force cadets.

The rumor spread like wildfire over Cray. It was going to reach the United Sanctuary in no time. If the Seekers catch wind of this...

Haruka looked at her, blushed, then stopped blushing when he realized how dead he was.

"Aedan, I'm so sorry. Haruto. I'm so, so sorry. Aoi. Never utter those words, with that expression, ever again. That's an order, Cadet."

Haruka's face was stoic. Stone. His heart was pounding so hard that even Poseidon could not create thunder of such magnitude.

He turned back facing the sea. The sunrise was magnificent. It marked a special occasion.

Haruka's deathday.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:47 am

Haruto did not know what to think as Aoi finished her situation in that pose, it was just too strange to think about, seriously guys this is how u cheer up a depressed kid? by making him watch rape? my gosh.

"Ye Aeden in terms of weird this is up there but i've seen worse in a few months, you'll get used to it, now does anyone wanna make sure she's actually gonna be able to walk after what you just did to her? also no worries Haruka I just hope someone else can forgive u after this." said Haruto, with a joking tone.

"Well that happened fast."
"That's what she said, Aglovale."
"Wow Bruno."

"What on earth am I hearing....?" he wondered.
BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:52 am

"You people are weird. ...Fun, but weird." Aedan sighed, flopping down in the sand next to Aoi. Haruka's deathday indeed. Aedan had yet to know it, but he was probably going to meet a rather scary lady soon that... Well, could only be described as the scary dragon lady to him. Poor precious Aedan... Not knowing what he's in store for. Also the way Aoi looked was rather, ahem, lewd. To the point Aedan even covered his own eyes. Poor boy. Awkward when it comes to women and this.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:58 am

Militiades suddenly remembered that this animal already gave his heart to another woman. The rumors were spreading across Cray's social media throughout every nation with godspeed. Hikari, he believed, was her name. The one Seekers spoke of, meaning once this information hits the United Sanctuary... He almost felt bad, he just helped give him the death sentence. ... Almost.

After a few moments of fervent chewing in an attempt to hasten the recovery, the prodigy felt the great migraine slip away into the night as the sun rose with her elated state of joy. A high member of Aqua Force - her idol - Master Haruka had just saved her from what felt like death. Though, for some odd reason, he seemed to be... a bit panicked. Freaking out over something? She was okay now though, what was the problem? The other guys looked a bit lost too.

"I'm okay now, guys", Aoi informed with her breathing stable, beaming and basking in the glow of dawn. She sat up, keeping her legs stretched out on the beach as she placed her hands on the sand without thinking, leaning toward Haruka after hearing him apologize, but also giving her a command.

"Yes, master", she spoke with blissful obedience.

Genovious could not believe this, and he was already done.

The woman finally stood up on her feet, a bit unbalanced, wobbling about while trying to dust herself off.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:03 am

Aedan stayed sitting for a few moments before parting his fingers. Silly Irishman, everything was fine to begin with. Sighing Aedan stood, dusting himself off but still staying nearby. Why was he still here? Aedan run! They're a bad influence! But he's Irish, he's a bad influence. Disgusting. "Can ye walk alright lass, or should we call a cab or something?" he asked, slipping one of his hands into one of the pockets of his hoodie. Looking out at the waves though, he had a light smile. Beautiful morning light. Anyway, back to the topic at hand, the red head glanced back at the scene, just in case he was needed. Didn't seem like he was though.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:07 am

His eyes flickered with life if only for briefly at the way Aoi looked. He was sure that his life was over. Why did Haruka always do things like that.

That way. The way that caused rapid misunderstandings. The way that made his life come to a swift and crushing end. Hana bailed him out last time with Father Espoir. But who was gonna bail Haruka out from all of Cray AND Yukino? His heart stopped.

He used his arms to catch Aoi before she falls over from her lack of balance out of instinct but that might have only hastened the defeat Haruka was going to face all too soon. He retracts his hands slowly, then walks a couple feet backwards toward the ocean.

His silhouette marked that of the shadow of the day his soul left him. He was gone with the wind. What he had done was an unforgivable sin to many, but at least within the innocent heart of Aoi, she believed that she was saved. Haruka could take solace in that.

"I'm..."

The words were not coming out. What was there to say? I'm sorry? THANK YOU?

He just stood there, frozen in time it felt like. His death sentence was written for him. The Seekers were going to deliver the message and Yukino would end it swiftly. Maybe if he was lucky, Ahmes would wave goodbye to him before the sword entered his face.

Although even if he received such a merciful judgement, the haunting words would always follow.

"Yes, master."
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum