Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resort Area/Plaza - Day 2

+2
Xateramusa
Best Girl
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Resort Area/Plaza - Day 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Resort Area/Plaza - Day 2

Post by Best Girl Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:10 pm

Bashiro wasn't catching on to the need for a distraction, just wanting to relish in seeing all the boys together having a good time. They were going to have to get Tamotsu to the arena soon enough, but they can kill some time until then. He wasn't sure what to think of the whole Azazel mess, but he was glad to see Carlos was more positive about the situation in just trying to move on. "Attaboy. You'll pick up the slack for all the Narukami players, I'm sure, because I ain't doin' it."

"Aoi zipped straight to the arena." Jessie responded to Tamotsu.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggy Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:54 pm

The spirit didn't need much more than an answer to where Aoi was before deciding what he wanted to do. It was a good reminder that the matches were probably going to get underway soon and he needed to be there. The last thing he wanted was not making it to the semifinals because he took too long messing around.

"I'll see everyone at the arena! Be sure to come watch me make it to round four!" he called out to the group, trying to bolster his own confidence. He hadn't really cared about this tournament coming in, but if Bashiro and Jessie were going to be proud of him for making it to the top eight, he couldn't imagine what would happen if he made it to the top four, the finals, or won it all. With an excited bark the dog ran off toward the arena in search of a gumball and his round three opponent.
Doggy
Doggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:21 pm

Carlos was surprised to see Okuri-Tamotsu leaving so soon, without any kind of preparation. Maybe the thought of seeing the bundle of joy that is Aoi before the fights began was way to good for the canine spirit to pass. Knowing her, that's very understandable. "That's the spirit! Go and win that tournament, champ! As long as you have the spirit of us Narukami players, and, huh, a Tachikaze player too, I guess, you can do anything!" He cheered on his friend as he left.

"Well, there he goes. I feel bad for not helping him get prepared, but there's nothing to worry about. He's already a winner. Right, Bashiro?" He happily commented to his friends, laughing a little. "It's good to have him back. Does he, huh, remember everything? Like, everything everything? The war and stuff?" Asked Carlos, recalling the time he saw all of Okuri's memories. Having Okuri back is awesome and all, but he felt it was a better option to bury those painful memories and let his friend live like a normal dog. However, he followed his cheerful comment with a serious look. There were some thoughts that were eating the young man from the inside, and he needed to vent them. "But first, answer me... Are you really ok with this?" He asked them. "With letting him participate, I mean. Hell, with even letting this goddamn event continue".

"I'll be honest with you. I didn't take too well the revelation that the Messiah Scramble is a farce. And believe me, I'm acting way to calm about this" He continued. "Everything was just to lure that fallen angel demon woman. If I recall correctly, the only way for Tamotso to fight Azazel is that both manage to get to the finals. The problem is... They're both strong. No doubts about it". His face started to show more concern. "Don't get me wrong. I believe that everyone who made it this far in the tournament is already way too strong. For me, at least. Aoi, Hana, Mirai, even that jerk Kazuki, who I hope loses his next fight, are really strong cardfighters. But as long as there's a possibility for Tamotsu, or everyone I care about, to get to the finals, I can't remain calm at all".

"There's no way of telling that Azazel won't leave a trail of corpses on her way to the finals, and the winner of Tamotsu's group will be basically sent to a slaughterhouse. And that's without mentioning that the Association maybe know this way too well and won't do anything about it". Carlos vented his worries to his comrades. "And I don't even think they could even catch her now. After all, they didn't do anything to prevent Gastor injuries and... And...". The young man then stopped. "S-Sorry. It's just... I'm too worried. I don't want to see anyone get hurt. Not again". Maybe he was just worrying too much. Maybe the Association had already a plan to catch Azazel the next time she appeared. Deep inside, he hoped that was the case. But something told him that it wasn't going to be like that. "If we could just catch her before she appears...".
Nova Major
Nova Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:32 am

Xat smiled at haruto as kao came over. "its getting close to the tornament time will you have time to make it?" he asked Haruto knowing he was in the 2nd round, and that he should be there to play in case he was frist. Xat looked at kao and reached out to pet him. "He is right it is getting close i wish you luck in the 2nd round." she said
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:38 pm

"Hey, wait!" Jessie tried to call out to his energetic companion. Alas, Aoi's hyper-activeness had rubbed off on him. Weren't they going to discuss a plan for Bashiro's ludicrous plot too?! Buh, the brunette let his arms dangle as he leaned in defeat, sighing. At least Carlos was in good spirits too, even cheering him on and adding Jessie's 'spirit of a Tachikaze player' in it. Though, Carlos' words of concerns and discontent with Tamotsu's well-being and the tourmanet's purpose specifically were words Jessie agreed with. Yet... he's the one who urged Tamotsu to keep going, because the boy needs him. He needed Okuri and it's too late to take it back.

"I'd love to do something about this whole mess, man." Bashiro responded, sharing the sentiment of restlessness. "Knowing this event is to try and draw out some psychopath with Shadow Paladin isn't exactly a pleasant thought, but... I know it's not really my place to doubt strong people, especially Boss Lady. Worried? For Tamotsu? Others? Definitely. Yet, Boss Lady went through Hell trying to carry us forward, despite how much pain she was in. Our ol' boy Haruka here and from what I heard: that crazy Karin went through the same thing. If this is what they've deemed as necessary then... I don't like it, but I don't know a better alternative.

If we could catch Azazel, that'd wrap things up quickly. But until then, we should probably go and just watch everyone - cheer 'em on."
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:37 pm

Carlos could feel that the Hakaisha brothers agreed with him, particularly Jessie who remained silent after tried to call out to a running Tamotsu. However, as soon as Bashiro spoke up, the young man's mind changed a little. Yes, the brawler felt the same as him about the event and its purpose, but he also made a good point - The people behind the plan were the same people that lead them through hell and back again during the Reaper Invasion, and countless other catastrophic events in which he wasn't present. If that's what they deemed necessary to put a stop to Azazel and whatever her plans may be, then there was no need to question it. Surely there must be a good reason for that. The only thing left for them was cheer their friend on the coming battles of the tournament and hope they'll be alright.

"That's..." Carlos spoke. "I think that's a simple way to see it, Bashiro". While he understood what he meant, Carlos still felt a little uneasy. "I may be known as a 'Simple Soul', but I still don't like it. They should've told us everything before...". They, it suddenly hit him. "But... Now that I think about it, I wouldn't have come here if I had known the truth from the beginning. And maybe I wouldn't have started to improve on my, huh, condition. Let's leave it at that".

"I'll... I'll try to have more faith in 'Boss Lady' and everyone else in charge" Said the young man to his friends. "Heh, that's what you called her? Boss Lady? Yeah, I kinda like that. Way simpler that the bunch of names she goes by. Now... As you said, all we have left to do is cheer on our friends. Should we get going?"
Nova Major
Nova Major

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:30 pm

Haruto greeted Kao with a smile upon the introduction and thanked the two for their company and their wish of luck to him in within the tournament, time was running fast and it was about time to get things prepared for his match.

"Hope to see you again soon Xat, nice talking with you, you too Kao." he said, getting out of the pool as he covered his body with the towel.

"You ready big boy?" said Aglovale.

BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2