Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Frozen Heir: Seth Hyoshiro

Go down

The Frozen Heir: Seth Hyoshiro Empty The Frozen Heir: Seth Hyoshiro

Post by ZanKisaragi Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:10 am

"I, I used to fear
Am I falling back or moving forward
But now when I come to a crossroad
I hear this voice in my head
Scream these words once again

I can't look back, not anymore
I've given up too much to throw this away now
I can't look back, not anymore
Cause I know now
I'm heading to my final destination."

"I'll keep moving forward to my evolution."

The Frozen Heir: Seth Hyoshiro 2bxOKhP

"I don't care about what's the right argument or whatever right now. What I want is to defeat you. I'm not matured enough like an adult to hold down my instincts and play vanguard with logic."

IGN: Zane Kisaragi
Full Name: Seth Hyoshiro-Joyner
Race: Tear Dragon Humanoid Hybrid
Nation: Magallanica
Main Clan: Aqua Force
Alignment: Hero
Generation: New Generation

The Alpha - True Blue Frost Dragon, Mystozan

Linked Dragons
The Storm - Blue Storm Dragon Maelstrom - via Jellal Kisaragi

Musical Themes:

Appearance
Originally, Seth was a teenager with blue eyes and short white hair. He wears a high-collared double-breasted black coat with a tattered end and fur around his collar, blue pants and black shoes. After his mutation, Seth's form takes a more dragonic appearance; his ears become pointy like an elf's, his teeth and nails turn into fangs and claws. His hair becomes bright white like snow with a small streak of ice-blue and his eyes become more vibrant. He currently sports a blue long sleeved jacket with metal straps on the waist that he wears similar to a cape on his back, with an indigo dress shirt covered by a navy blue vest and a cobalt handkerchief tucked in the front. Seth also wears a variety of piercings along his ears, most noticeably, his long cross earrings that dangle from both ears. He carries various weapons with him on his journey, most noticeably, his daggers that he keeps lined up and stashed within his coat and on his belts.

Personality
Seth is a very frail and sheltered boy who grew up in the confines of his own luxurious life. However, after his family going bankrupt and the bleak tones of reality set it, wasn't able to adapt thus being placed under immense stress followed by harsh judgment and expectations set by his parents followed by physical, mental, and psychological abuse: Seth felt his life and his very being was worthless. Because of this, Seth inadvertently developed many talents as a means of survival to help support his parents: such as theft, evasion through great sense of direction, being able to judge a persons character, being a hard worker, resource management, and many more. However, as talented as Seth was, he still felt little to no self worth at all which was further supported by his parents treatment towards him.

Surprisingly, Seth clings onto the belief of "hope" and views life half full. He believes there is good in everyone and that each person is useful in some way, which kept him moving forward to a moment where he would be finally be useful to his parents. In addition, despite some of his talents being used for personal gain such as stealing, lying, and fighting (hurting in this regard), Seth displays a good sense of morals understanding that stealing is wrong and that any crime should be met with repercussion if caught. Even though his parents shower him with cruelty, he never retaliates with disrespect or shows any form of hatred towards them, in fact he feels bad for their fall from grace and even pities them.

After his mutation though, Seth's personality becomes less reserved and more outgoing. He overcomes his self-worthlessness with his radiant confidence, facing any hardship, surpassing any obstacle with his head held high into the sky. There is never a shred of doubt in himself compared to his former life of poverty. He strives for the future and doing the most that he can so that he can fulfill the promise he made to himself after Jellal Kisaragi takes him in. In addition, Seth displays very hyper eagerness towards challenges and rivalry as a test to prove himself, even if they come equipped with some handicaps on his end. However, this trait can come off as pretentious and cocky which can lead Seth to become uninterested and even losing focus on the objective, unless it involves a cardfight. Even his master, agrees that this is a major downfall for young Seth, and that he must quickly grow out of. Speaking of, his only known relationship during both before and after mutation is with Jellal, in which he greatly looks up to but finds his casual demeanor, nonchalant attitude, and his introverted behavior to conflict with the stories he's heard about him due to the immense admiration his master's acts and deeds towards Vanguard and wants to help him while also creating his own legacy. Inspired by his master, Seth is very obedient: completing each task, assisting Jellal whenever possible, obliging by training regimens and dedicating himself to Vanguard. He does give rebuttal but they are tolerant to each other in a harmonious co-existence.

It should be noted that his personality and physical traits become more dragon-like due to his inability to control the dragon's blood inside of him and the effects of this mutation rapidly increasing before he loses his sense of self and becomes a full dragon. This includes him becoming more belligerent, short-tempered, aggressive, hostile, rebellious, arrogant, and even destructive. Though, this mutation does help him both physically and mentally, and even Jellal believes that once Seth overcomes and tames the dragons blood, he'll become a fighter of great potential.

Powers and Abilities
It is not fully explained yet what abilities or powers are obtained from this mutation, however, it is to be assumed that Seth does have enhancements beyond any normal human being due to being part dragon. He has more stamina, an increased strength, durability, agility, and heightened senses such as touch, hearing, vision, and smell. It was discovered by Jellal or rather implied by him, that both Seth and Mystozan have a shared link to each other, intertwining their fates. Seth also demonstrates the ability to Link with other Tear Dragons and forming a connection with them (granted he must be allowed to connect with said dragons by their acknowledgement through a very specific method) to allow Mystozan to access their abilities which are present within him, through a process called “Assimilation”. This is caused by activating the dragon’s blood within both users to access the abilities of the dragons. However, doing so accelerates the dragon’s blood within them, rapidly causing temporary physical and mental mutations such as growing horns, scales, and other dragon-like features, as side effects while Assimilation is being used. In addition, the more power they draw from that dragon, the more they take on their persona or psyche, so they both have to pick which dragon and how much power they need from it. When deactivated, these mutations are quickly reversed thus preserving their current forms in both mind and body. Through research and recording, if Seth or Mystozan perform Stride, it does trigger the Assimilation process but on a different level; though how it affects them and how it differs from regular Assimilation is unknown. Jellal has instructed Seth never to access Assimilation more than what he needs, until he can control it. Excessive usage of Assimilation can trigger a state called “Overload”, where residual active dragon’s blood lingers within the body and can prolong said physical and mental side effects (and the longer the user is in this state, the more they risk permanent mutation to both their body and their mind, effectively damaging the user) until the blood is calmed down since his body has yet to fully adapt to being able to withstand the dragon’s blood. Overload can also be triggered by any combination of heavy fatigue, intense stress/emotion, and even severe injuries in addition to the usage of Assimilation. Lastly, users who are linked with multiple dragons are advised never to assimilate with more than one dragon at the same time. The body and mind of the user cannot handle the stress of multiple dragons thus overlapping themselves with each dragon causing them to lose themselves as their body will be crushed by the weight of the dragon’s blood surging through them forcing the body into a comatose state until a consciousness resurfaces and takes control, while the body mutates into that of a dragon. The nature of this very phenomena differs from person to person; as some would describe this as a "blessing", many people including Seth himself, believe this is a curse due to the expense of the users life and the birth of a very powerful destructive being. While Jellal studies to discover its true origins, he officially coined this as a "mutation" and believes whether this phenomena is a blessing or a curse is entirely up to Seth.

Biography:
Pre-Life:
We'll start from Zero:

Last edited by ZanKisaragi on Wed May 30, 2018 9:01 pm; edited 49 times in total
ZanKisaragi
ZanKisaragi

Back to top Go down

The Frozen Heir: Seth Hyoshiro Empty Custom Card Lore: Blue Frost Curse

Post by ZanKisaragi Thu May 04, 2017 9:37 pm

Lore of the Tribe

In an alternate future, the Aqua Force factions led by their powerful dragon leaders: Wave, Storm, Flight, were all seized and frozen into stone pillars as punishment for defying the Void. Their statues were taken above sea-level as trophies and faced heavy corrosion as time passed, from generation to generation, none able to take up the mantle to lead leaving the major factions of the navy to disband. The roars and energy surged from within the dragon statues and it was upon this discovery that the remains of the now scattered navy planned to take back their dragon lords. When they challenged the keepers of the dragon lords, they held their own and had an advantage with their new multi-attack patterns. However, the battle went south as many of the marines’ lives were lost.

The statues were pained from watching and their energies began to pulsate. A cornered soldier dropped his blade and kneeled at his powerlessness until the statues of the dragons burst into hailstorm. The warrior was surrounded by a snowy veil fueled by the roars of the fallen dragons as the wind and snow froze onto him. He stood back up with his blade now shimmer in crystal ice, along with new armor cut down the enemy before him. “Mystozan”, he said as the warrior lunged at the enemy troops and unleashed the powers of “Wave”, “Flight” and “Storm” all at once annihilating their oppressors, thus earning him the name “Alpha”.  After the battle, many of the warriors who fought this battle began horrible mutations from the energy overload and began losing control, to which pained Mystozan and forced him to raise his sword against those who charged at him or hadn’t succumbed to their fates.

With a few survivors, helping Mystozan contain the situation, they walked the realms of Magallanica with the voices of the dragon lords echoing in their minds and hearts. The will of the dragon lords gave the newly resurrected tribe knowledge of their powers both past and future inheritance but warned them all, that even the “Alpha” would not be able to hold all of their power all together for much longer without facing corruption and must seek out an “absolute” power.
ZanKisaragi
ZanKisaragi

Back to top Go down