Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hospital

+9
EternalDollie
Lightning King
NovaRaizer
NoelKusanagi
Best Girl
Rosalia Izanami
Cipher
Rawkobo
BluishOver
13 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Hospital - Page 7 Empty Re: Hospital

Post by NoelKusanagi Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:37 pm

Oh, so Raiden was there. Noel probably didn't notice him since he was sitting quietly away from Noel's field of vision. "Yeah... I guess so... didn't realize you were here." She put her two cards down and wiped her tears away. "It's fine, nothing you or I could of done differently would of changed how things went. It was a suicide mission and we all went there knowing that. Salome knew that too... and I think I am done resting, if my body aches from being here, that must mean I was here for a long time."

That was when she looked up at the TV. She saw panic in the streets and people fighting things that looked human but they weren't. What was going on while she was gone in that coma? That was when she saw him, Malice. Her eyes widened and tensed up. "That bastard... I need to... be there..." Noel was already decided. Even how she was, she was willing to go out there and defeat Malice. It wasn't a matter if she wants to or not, she has to. She feels obligated to go and beat the living day lights out of Darren so he can come back to his senses.
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

https://www.youtube.com/user/beautifulcecelia

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:46 pm

Raiden closed his eyes and said, "You already know who that is?" He wanted to object to Noel going, but he also knew it wasn't possible. If left alone, she would run off like Xateramusa did, yes he had realized by now she was gone. "Very well, I'll take you there..." Raiden said as he lifted her up into his arms. He would lead her to his motorcycle, sitting her down before he sat in front of him.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:12 pm

"HELP!!!!!!!!!!, SOMEBODY HELP MY FRIEND!!!!!" Neo screamed as he made it to the hosiptal all covered in blood. Raiden seemed to still be alive which was a relief to Neo as he saw the doctors take Raiden into surgery. Neo then just sat down and stared at himself and was covered in blood and was in a state of shock..

"Sir are you ok?" A Nurse asked Neo

But Neo was in such a state of shock he collapsed on the floor while Raiden was taken into surgery..
NeoBuster
NeoBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:17 pm

Hours of surgery passed as doctors worked to patch the internal and external injuries of Raiden Mujo. It was a touch and go process and he almost didn't make it out alive, but Raiden was able to like. He was given a room and now remained resting with the thoughts of what happened to him.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:07 pm

Neo had woken up in a bed next to Raiden and was hooked up to an IV.

"What happened?.." He asked the Nurse

"You passed out due to fatigue. If your worried about your friend he is right here *Nurse points to Raiden* He just needs some rest but he will be fine as will you as well. We also had some clothes come in since your other clothes were filled with blood" The Nurse said

"Thank you" Neo said

As the Nurse left the room, Neo went to change out of his hosiptal robe and into some clothes: A Black shirt with a Red Jacket, Blue Jeans and White Sneakers. Neo had planned to look after Raiden until he had awoken but he then looked out the window and saw something that wasnt "normal".

"What the.." Neo said

He didnt want to scare anyone in the hospital so he closed the blinds and gave the Nurse his cell number

"Call me if any updates on Raiden come please" Neo said

He then ran out of the hosiptal and toward that "thing" he saw.

"This cant be good.. Time to put the pedal to the metal" He said as he starting running
NeoBuster
NeoBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:11 pm

It felt as though so much time had passed. Hours? Days? It was unclear. The eyes of the detective finally opened as Raiden took a moment to understand his surroundings. He had avoided fighting a Reaper but now he was like this. He couldn't think what was worse. He gave a small sigh as his mind flashed the events that happened. Mirai had done this to him. She brutally tormented him and left him for dead. He had no idea why he was even alive or who brought him here. That wasn't really the important part.

Reaching towards the back of his thigh, he placed his hand on a holster he had on his leg. Moving his hand away from it, he revealed a cell phone. He had more than one for situations like this. Not this exactly, but he was a detective. Anyone could try anything at any time. He always needed to prepare. This phone had a backed up database of everything in the previous phone. He went to send a text, wondering who he could even talk to about all of this. The first person that came to his mind was Noel.

In the hospital right now. We need to talk. I don't know where you are, but come when you can. Raiden
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:42 pm

While in the park, Noel got a text from Raiden. She almost forgot she owned a phone. Reading it, she then replied: What in the world got you there? Weren't you fine before? I'll try to go over... kinda distracted right now...
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:52 pm

Raiden saw the text from Noel. He replied immediate. That's part of what we need to talk about. Come down when you can. I couldn't leave if I wanted to.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:35 pm

Noel someone managed to get away from those people and made her way to the hospital. At the front lobby, she asked where Raiden's room was and one of the nurses kindly lead the way, taking her to a top floor of the hospital where Raiden is being treated at. Noel is still deeply bothered by everything and that is slowly turning towards resentment. Hatred. Somehow she did her best in containing it all.

"Hey, wow, you looked messed up. I'm assuming what you want to talk to me about has something to do with how you ended up like this huh?"
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:08 pm

Raiden looked at her with a soft smile as he saw Noel walk in. He was glad to see her. He hadn't had a visitor yet, mostly because the only one who would even know where he was would be the one who brought him here. Raiden still didn't know who that was.

"I'm glad you came," he said to her as he looked down. "The person who did this... was you. Or better to say Mirai. She called herself Kusanagi and used a Revenger deck. Phantom Blaster Abyss. I remember Malice mentioning that he had the power of Phantom Blaster Diablo, and Mirai said that power was originally hers. All of that tells me she is a Seeded Fighter. YOUR Seeded Fighter..."
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:42 pm

Noel looked confused. That makes sense now. Everything makes sense. Mirai was blocking the way from getting to Seifer and was calling him "nii-san." No wonder Yukino looked at her thinking it was Noel who's voice was echoing across that hallway. No wonder that time when she fought Mirai, she felt something weird. Something familiar. Her future self that appeared from those portals long ago was Mirai the entire time. But why now? Why act like this again after being here for so long? Why is she even back in the first place. "So my future self was back... she was Mirai the entire time. I just don't get it now, why act now after all this time. Wasn't she fighting with the Resistance?"

Something must of happened for Mirai, an incarnation of Noel's dark future self, to start acting like this again. "I know I wouldn't do what she did to you unless I had a true reason. If she really is me, then I know that I would never harm anyone after being around for a while... her power is back which is a problem though. Those Seeded fighters were really powerful and we don't need anymore crap on top of those Reapers." Noel sighed, one thing after another. She needs the help from the Resistance no matter how much she honestly doesn't want to be a part of it anymore.
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:49 pm

Raiden sighed lightly as he heard Noel's questions. They were valid questions, and Raiden had a long time to think about them himself. "There is only one real explanation," he said to her before turning to look her in the eye. "She is being manipulated by Harbinger, the leader of the Reapers. She wants to save the world from what happened to hers... or that is what she should want. However, her actions don't match that. Something has to be warping her mind, and the leader of the Reapers would be the only one powerful enough to do that."

He then closed his eyes lightly, laying his head back. "She did this to me for no other reason than because she was enjoying it. Mirai... you would never do that." He then gave a small smile and said, "I'm surprised you aren't with your friend, Darren. Malice said before that if anything happened to him, Darren would be gone forever... he hasn't really moved at all since he was saved. Aren't you worried for him? I remember you saying he was the first friend you had here. Wouldn't he be your best friend? The one who wouldn't let you be alone?"
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:49 pm

"Wait what? No other reason than to enjoy causing someone pain? What the..." Noel was surprised to hear that. There is reason to, she was like that when she was Reversed. They are one and the same after all. So yeah, Mirai actually would but for someone like her from what was known as a clueless idiot, it would take A LOT of effort for her to get like that. "The leader of the Reapers is behind this? How sure are you about that? I know it makes sense that only someone as powerful that is currently here can do that but we can't be really sure about that. I'm not trying to defend those things but there has to be more. You might be right though... hmm"

Noel pondered more on the thought. Eventually she needs to be dealt with, the way things have been looking, the end of this whole Reaper invasion should be coming soon. That was when he mentioned Darren. Another person she also was powerless in doing anything, but that involves making a trip over there. She really doesn't want to go but there is no choice, besides, her stuff is there. "I guess I have to help him wake up, somehow. I don't even know how to do that. I'll go do that now then... in the meantime, try not to die. You seem like you were close to death based on those bandages. Eh, I'm sure you will live, I'll see you later." Noel walked out and started making her way back to Umano.
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:54 pm

Raiden smiled and gave a nod. She was thinking as much about all of this as he was. He wasn't one to jump to conclusions, but if the leader of the Reapers was not involved, why would Mirai act this way only now? He remembered that Seifer took her away when he was working with the Reapers, so it fits into how it was able to happen. It was something to deal with another day.

As Noel looked like she was about to leave, he said, "You'll find a way to help him, like you found away to become strong enough to fight your inner demons. You're a strong fighter, Noel Kusanagi. Now your friend needs you to fight to get him back." He started to close his eyes after that. He needed rest.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Wed May 04, 2016 1:23 pm

Xat woke up from the sleep she was in and woundered why she was in the hospital, no matter though she was not staying. She stood up off the bed and walked to the window and opening it, she loooked down and frowned how hight she was however it wouldn't stop her. SHe went over and gathered her stuff in a bag putting her bangle back before going back to the window she opened her hand and felt Shirayuki's power flow through her and created a silde down to the ground one she happly took. Once she reached the ground the slide dissaperated and she began her walk.

The lost was heavy on her heart but she wouldn't stop fighting. Hearing her phone go off she opened to see a video from Riko, ceirous she played it and listioned to Aoi's songs with a sad smile. Everyone lost someone dear however Yukino was probley the most dearest to all of them. She knew she had a distanation in mind and set out to go to the mountans to train, she sent a text to Riko telling him were she was and not to worry she will be back.

Xat was going to try and do the impossible using a secret art that was from her birthright she was going to try and become one with her units during a battle, and it was one move she didn't want others to see.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Thu May 05, 2016 9:05 pm

Xat Cat! Where did you go?! -gummyaoi

This text message appeared on Xat's phone.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum