Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Umano Underground Slums

+13
Best Girl
EternalDollie
Megumin~min
Nova Major
NoelKusanagi
Cipher
Rosalia Izanami
ZanKisaragi
BluishOver
Rawkobo
Lightning King
Xateramusa
Dementuo
17 posters

Page 36 of 43 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 39 ... 43  Next

Go down

Umano Underground Slums - Page 36 Empty Re: Umano Underground Slums

Post by Jello Thu May 05, 2016 6:01 pm

Haruka declined the drinks, remembering how much Yukino disliked drinking, and how she also found Haruka being drunk somewhat distasteful. He gave a slight nod to the brute, knowing whatever he's going through is similar to Haruka's heartache, maybe more or maybe less but it was pain all the same.

"I'll see you around, Bashi. Be careful out there. I'd hate to be the one singing a requiem for you anytime soon. Stay safe."

He left those words in the air, regardless of the presence and gave a small goodbye to all the soldiers, and a large thank you for all showing up and supporting the Resistance. He didn't feel much like a leader yet, but maybe it was just a matter of actually showing his leadership skills... All in time, perhaps. Haruka left the slums rather discreetly, heading home to see what remaining family he had. Well... Sorta family. They never did become family as the bond between them... Was deleted.

Haruka stopped to cry again on the way home in an alley by the slums. His sobs were light, but they numbed the pain Haruka needed to have.

The kind that lets you know you're still you.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggy Thu May 05, 2016 7:24 pm

Upon arriving at the side of the building Okuri knew he wouldn't be able to rest there. It was nothing but memories driving him to it. His mind would race all the while. Thinking of how he'd felt to be disturbed from sleep only to find a young human boy who he then befriended and fought alongside. He lingered a moment before heading back to the barracks instead where he hoped his mind would let him relax finally.

He shuffled into the barracks still a mess. Someone should give this dog a bath. And a nap for that matter. Sleeping for a month sounded like a good plan every now and then. Quickly after entering Okuri took note of Bashiro who seemed to be busy thinking of something or other. The man had been audibly crying earlier, perhaps he was okay for now. Taking a moment to gather some courage he walked over toward the man and quietly sat down nearby.

"Hey there..." he started weakly. "You look like hell." he said trying to smirk and laugh a bit. An attempt to throw some of Bashiro's usual spirit into things but he clearly wasn't fooling himself.
Doggy
Doggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Thu May 05, 2016 8:13 pm

Bashiro left Haruka, Carlos, and others to their devices, heading back to the barracks, acknowledging Carlos' willingness to help, but not accepting the fistbump, not feeling up for it. Then, for what felt like hours, the brawler was pacing around. What was he going to do about that one chick in the sweater? Part of him didn't even want to deal, but she knows where he is... How does a sleazebag train one to become stronger? How do all great trainers put together programs that make their clients incredibly and amazingly strong with a training montage playing Eye of the Tiger? Come on Jessie, give him something. Anything. Even something you'd pull out of your ass.

"... Wait a minute."

All great trainers either have great biological knowledge to know what points to work on with what exercises... or they talk out of their ass! That's it! Holy hell, Bashiro you're a genius. He started chuckling and laughing to himself, clapping over how easy this would be. A few soldiers were worried about the man laughing, as he just lost his brother, but the thug assured everyone he was fine. The man began conjuring up some ludicrous trial as Okuri approached, entering the barracks.

"Hey buddy," Bashiro greeted, sitting down. Okuri wasn't wrong, as despite laughing, he still looked like a typhoon hit. "I feel like hell too." A light chuckle, motioning the spirit over.

"I don't imagine you're holding up much better from how you look."

Aoi bounced a little in place. "You can help by jogging with me!" The gumball suggested, then nyoomed off at the speed of sound, warming herself up in her cold world with sheer ridiculous movement.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Thu May 05, 2016 8:22 pm

"H-Hey!" Aoi was off, and Aedan... had to full on sprint to keep up with her. Holy shit, her energy. He needed to go faster than a jog just to keep up with her, which was odd... This was jogging for her? That's fine. It was kinda fun, though he'd be panting heavily after this.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggy Thu May 05, 2016 8:47 pm

Okuri moved in closer as the thug returned his greeting. Was it that obvious how he was feeling? Looking himself over Okuri was finally registering he did look to be in pretty bad shape. Damped, matted, muddy fur all over being the most obvious things.

"You're probably right. If it weren't for Sera I'd still be at the shrine waiting for the end." he said putting his thoughts at the time a little lightly. "I can't stop thinking about him, and others I've lost. The scenes play over endlessly in my mind. I look for ways I could have changed it. Anything I should have noticed, should have done..." he continued now tearing up again. "And how I should have been the one to die instead." the spirit said closing his eyes tightly for a moment. He was trying to hold back another round of full on crying for now.

"I was looking forward to watching you two grow up..." he managed to get out. Holding up okay so far. Nothing too bad. He could cry on his own later. Bashiro was the one really hurting here, crying on him would be rude.
Doggy
Doggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Thu May 05, 2016 9:01 pm

"No, nononono. Don't you start going on about how you should've been the one or any of that." The man started waving his hand as he reprimanded the spirit for saying something Jessie would smack him for. Shaking his head, he continued, "Only person who should've died instead of anybody are those damn Reapers." Bashiro seethed, blaming only himself and the Reapers for Jessie's death. He got up, unable to really sit down for a long time. He needed to keep moving, or he'd just wallow in his own isolation from kin some more. Sighing, trying to find the words, the man paced around some more. Thinking is hard when you're thirsty, but no more alcohol.

"We wait for shit to end, and it's just gonna come even slower because we actually want it. I should've never let Jessie into this shit, and I know you were helping watch out for him on the battlefield... And I don't really know what I myself want to do now." Bashiro stood still, his eyes downcast toward the earth Jessie would be buried under if the Deletors didn't take him wholly from existence. His expression was somber and contorted, just holding back any more tears. Whatever he didn't cry at Aoi's singing was deemed unnecessary. All that was left was... "I'm just gonna live as Jessie would've liked me to. I can do him that much, if nothing else-"

Bashiro stopped.

"Wait, what do you mean looking forward to watching 'you two' grow up?! I'm grown already!"

He tried to set the mood with a lighter tone via nitpicking.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggy Thu May 05, 2016 9:39 pm

Okuri dried his eyes some as Bashiro talked with him. Naturally Bashiro didn't want him to feel he should have died instead. The man was angry with himself and the Reapers. He even expressed confusion as to what he wanted to which resonated with the confused and hurting spirit. But Okuri had his first real laugh in a while, however brief as Bashiro protested he was already grown up.

"I'm sorry Bashiro, come back when you've lived at least half a century and we'll talk about being grown up." he said in response. Bashiro was likely in his twenties but twenty years was hardly anything to the centuries old spirit.

"You're confused too though huh? I have no idea what I want to do. I can't abandon everyone but I can't stand to lose anyone else. Going to battle always felt like something we could for sure win. We took down Reaper after Reaper and it felt easy almost. But Jessie showed me how dangerous this all is. And Hikari's death stole any hope of ultimate victory from me. Now though I want to fight I can't shake the feeling every battle will take another friend. I'd almost rather run away but I can't bring myself to do that either." he said trying to piece together his jumbled thoughts.

"Fighting without thinking we can win seems more dangerous than helpful. Anything I think of I can't but see more death at the end of the road. I'm not ready for that. I'm not..." he trailed off. Words were failing him, tears were flowing now instead of just building up in his eyes and all his mind could do now was try to not howl or something like that. He lied down on the barracks floor and put both front paws over his face like he could somehow force himself to feel any differently.

"I'm sorry, it was your brother who was lost not mine." he managed to say apologizing to his friend for the waterworks.
Doggy
Doggy

Back to top Go down

Post by ZanKisaragi Thu May 05, 2016 10:04 pm

"Boy oh boy." Jellal said when he heard his younger sister wanted to cardfight Darren. As he watched them get out their decks, Jellal was trying to figure how he should find Aoi. "If I recall correctly..., I think I saw her at the concert before I turned in early."

"I wonder where I can find her at. Although, like Darren said, if I stay here: I'll most likely bump into her." Jellal turned his attention upward towards the sky. He could only think how closer he is to finding where his old dragon is and how Aoi is connected to Maelstrom. He quickly turned back to Darren and Mitsuki. "I'mma go takae care of something. I'll meet up with you guys later. k?" Jellal looked back at Mitsuki and gave her a deadpan look. "Be sure to stay outta trouble." he said while turning his face into a cheery smirk before dashing off to find Aoi.
ZanKisaragi
ZanKisaragi

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster Thu May 05, 2016 10:37 pm

Neo had went off to find some food. He settled on a sandwhich and some iced tea but he then bumped right into Jellal..

Oh. Hey Jellal, where are you in a rush too? Neo asked
NeoBuster
NeoBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by ZanKisaragi Thu May 05, 2016 10:42 pm

"I'm off to find Aoi." he explained to Neo. Jellal looked down at Neo's sandwich and at that very instant his stomach growled as loud as a dragon's roar. Hearing it made Jellal very hungry. "God...damnit...Neo..." he turned away from the snack asking Neo if he had any idea where Aoi might be around this time.
ZanKisaragi
ZanKisaragi

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster Thu May 05, 2016 10:52 pm

Uh. Im not sure where she went after her little concert. She could have went somewhere. Im not sure where

Neo knew why Jellal was looking for Aoi. It was Maelstrom related and he really wanted to get his memories back and even his Aqua Force.

Ill go with you to find Aoi. Lets go!
NeoBuster
NeoBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by ZanKisaragi Thu May 05, 2016 11:22 pm

Jellal accepted Neo's assistance once more. "But first, I have to grab some food since you made me hungry." Jellal chuckled and dashed off to the cafeteria. "I'll be back in a moment!"
ZanKisaragi
ZanKisaragi

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster Thu May 05, 2016 11:58 pm

Neo smiled as he watched Jellal go find some food. While that was happening, Neo looked at his phone as if he was awaiting a text message from someone but no message was there.

"It hasnt come yet it seems.."
NeoBuster
NeoBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Fri May 06, 2016 2:26 am

"Pffft, half a century." Bashiro gestured the spirit away with his hand playfully, chuckling some more. He definitely didn't even want to think about himself in his fifties unless he was rich and lived in a mansion with a bunch of pretty girls. ... Only when he deserved it, mind you. No more grab-ass he hasn't earned. That aside, listening to Okuri made the brawler even more depressed... and angry. Letting out an irritable sigh, Jessie's friend here is one of the kinds of people Bashiro fought for in the first place. To stop them from being the ones tearing up so much. "Listen, man," He turned to speak to the now lying down entity.

"... It's a war against monsters and freaks that are way bigger and tougher than us. Some people are gonna die, and to be honest, we were really damn stupid to think it wouldn't happen. ... I should've never come into boss lady's damn war, and I should've never let Jessie participate as much as he did. It's her fault for dragging us into this... I'd love to say, but I'm just looking for someone else to blame. Maybe because she's gone, it's alright? Naw, of course it isn't, and it's real shitty for me to do that.

The worst part is, at some point, she wanted to give up more than we did, and she went through this Hell a lot longer than us.

I'm not strong like that, man. I wish I was, I wish I could find something I personally wanted to do with my life while wanting to give up. But... I got nobody else left, man."

Of course he had his friends like Haruka and Okuri, but they weren't blood, is what he meant. Bashiro is by no means a hero, and believed he never could be one like these others around him that keep going. He wanted to hate the two figureheads of this blood splattering conflict: the late Chosen Sword and the God of Death. Yet, knew he didn't truly hate Yukino. Not in the slightest. He didn't regret coming into all of this when he and Jessie truly connected with good, decent people until Jessie himself was stolen away from the man's own irresponsibility. Looking down at Okuri... he let out a frustrated sigh again. Approaching the tearful spirit, he crouched down.

"It's my brother that's gone, but he's also everyone else's buddy too. ... I told you, you got a friend in me, I got a friend in you, and I should've taught Jessie that song just so he could say it too. ... Don't cry tears for me, and don't worry about trying to make your feelings bigger than mine. We all... feel like total shit. We're all equals in feeling like that. I can't tell you shit won't hit the fan again, but... I can... at least scramble around with these huge rants like a moron trying to find a point."

Bashiro proceeded to sit down, crossing his legs, and petting Okuri as Jessie would.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggy Fri May 06, 2016 11:34 am

Not only had Bashiro tried his best to say something to help the saddened Okuri he was even petting him at this point. It didn't seem like a very Bashiro thing to do. But all the same it was appreciated. He continued to cover his face as the tears came, a few more moments of just intense emotion. And then Okuri took a single large breath to try and stabilize his breathing and get himself back under control. He was calming down some and eventually stopped covering his face with this front paws. His eyes were slightly red from all the crying today had him doing.

"To think I sought all this out. I should be use to death by this point. I've had long enough to become numb to it. You'd think I wouldn't know how to cry anymore." he said while in the sniffling phase of wrapping up crying. He sat up a bit to continue speaking.

"Thank you Bashiro. I think... I think I'll be alright..." he began as he seemed to most be over this particular patch of grieving. When another bit of sadness would strike was anybody's guess. His tails seemed to be done hanging as low as possible though which was something. "It still seems a bit backwards that you should be the one comforting me but I appreciate it. I want to keep fighting. Like Haruka said in his speech. To give at least one of you a future. Let's do our best not to die on each other shall we? I'd hate to make anyone feel the way I do now."
Doggy
Doggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sat May 07, 2016 8:37 pm

"I can't make any promises, buddy." Bashiro admitted, honestly feeling as though he wanted to die in a world with no family. Okuri wanted to give him a future, but frankly, he didn't want one himself. Giving a light sigh, he stood up, ceasing the petting. "Man, you know I gotta deal with some chick who expects me to train her? She might be one of Aoi's friends, but I haven't the first clue how to deal with it. Gonna have to use my sleaze tactics and pull something out of my ass." The brawler chuckled, sharing the hilarity of the situation with Fubuki to his friend. The power of drunkard strategies were at hand, ready to be proud of whatever first comes to mind when helping the girl get stronger. She didn't have heaven's fists or anything like that, but some motivational speeches and asinine exercises were sure to produce some kind of result.

Probably.

"Ay, Bashiro." A thug called for him.

"What man? I told you, I don't want any drinks-"

"Nah nah, the jukebox ain't workin'. Come fix it."

Bashiro groaned, annoyed, and gave the spirit a silent "I'll be back", walking outside with one of the friendly neighborhood ruffians. A group of losers and dropouts were hanging by the good ol' music box they found in the garbage and repaired. That thing saw better days back in the 80's, but they were proud of just recreating it. It being broken wasn't really a surprise, but it always fell on who could give it the strongest smack to make it function again. Cracking his knuckles and waving his hands about, the brawler slapped it as hard as he could... and nothing happened. "Huh?" Bashiro was confused, and whacked it a couple more times like someone trying to get their money's worth from a busted vending machine. "The fuck?"

"It still ain't goin'?" Someone asked.

"Hey, bruh, my phone ain't workin' either. This is total shit, mate. I gotta update my blog." Another fool went on about.

Bashiro was about to ask if Okuri could check his phone, but then though if spirits even needed the technology in the first place. Checking his own, it wasn't turning on. "For fuck's sake. Is there some kind of power outage? I know some shit is still working. I can hear Malcom's fucking toaster inside."

"Hey, hey, hey. That toaster served me good for years and got me my girlfriend back with AOL. Don't diss my shit."

"Someone get a TV working or something. Some asshole is probably on the news, fucking with Tokyo Tower." Bashiro suggested.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Sat May 07, 2016 8:55 pm

Dimensional Robos battled against Spike Brothers.

Darren and Mitsuki battled a fierce and heated fight. Darren used his lack of defense to mount an early offensive against the Blood Ball Players, even using Daikaiser early on through a Superior Ride with Goyusha. This was done because he had no Grade 3 to his had. He used Cross Breakride, gaining the advantage with Ultimate Dimensional Robo, Great Daikaiser. He went for the attack but that was when the power went out.

With a blink, he looked around and said, "Hey, what's going on?"

"There is Reaper activity. We should see to it."

Darren nodded, turning to Mitsuki. "Sorry, but looks like I'm on the clock. We'll finish this another time." He smiled as he held up a unit. Dimensional Robo, Daidragon appeared and Darren got onto it, flying towards the sight of the next battle with the Dimensional Robos and his eyes leading the way.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major Sat May 07, 2016 9:05 pm

Carlos was thinking, outside of the slums. Even though Bashiro visibly accepted his support, the thug didn't accept the fistbump in the end. The young man felt a little down, but he also understand why he didn't feel in the mood. "Oh, ok. I get it! You need some time alone, and that's fine" He said to the thug while the thug started to walk. "T-Take care, Bashiro! Remember to call me whenever you need something!".Soon after that, Haruka left. To calm the worries he had for his friends, the young man decided to start his mission. "I'll better get going. I'm going to investigate. If I find something, I'll tell you right away" He thought to himself. "I'll better walk around and ask people around. I suppose we have an archive with photos of all the Drones we know of that I can use".

He then went outside, ready to prove himself useful for once... Or that was the plan, given that his thoughts kept him from actually doing something. However, he quickly noticed how the light of nearby buildings started to flicker. "Oh, so not only my country has problems with electricity..." He thought for a moment, but a sudden message from Haruka proved him wrong. There was a power outrage, and the source was at the Tokyo Tower. "Hey, I remember that place. I nearly killed Kachidoki there" He thought. "Wait... The drones and the reapers must be behind there". He raced back to the slums, finding Bashiro and Okuri in the process. "Guys! Good to see you! We need to go to Tokyo Tower! The source of the power outrages is there!" He told his comrades.
Nova Major
Nova Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggy Sat May 07, 2016 10:07 pm

Bashiro stated he couldn't make any promises and honestly neither could Okuri. His words aside he knew he didn't really believe they could win anymore. It would take a miracle to restore that faith. Turning from more serious thoughts Bashiro shared how he was going to have to train some girl. He seemed bothered by it which was strange considering how he often spoke of wanting a woman in his life. But then he didn't seem to be much of the teaching type. Before he was able to respond someone sought out Bashiro talking about the jukebox no longer working. Bashiro excused himself and after a minute Okuri decided to go follow. Various electronics around the base weren't functioning while others were. Something to do with the city's power plant no doubt.

Before much longer another message from Haruka came across the reality bangles. There was something happening at Tokyo Tower and Reaper activity was suspected. They needed to be on their way to help their new commander. Carlos soon appeared confirming the message. They were to head back to Tokyo Tower. Okuri's mind came up with only this simple thought: You shouldn't have let Jessie fight that day. If he'd just made it clear right there and then that this was too dangerous for the boy he might still be here today. Before he could get caught up in the thoughts he decided he needed to move. His body was already exhausted having hardly rested but he'd have to deal with it.

"We're right behind you Carlos." he said simply as he began moving out with the rest of the resistance.
Doggy
Doggy

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:05 pm

Somewhere near HQ.

"Huh? What the... what... what happened..."

Present day Noel found herself a few miles away from HQ in the ground. How did I end up here... all I remember was hearing a message from Haruka and.... The second Beacon of Light thought to herself as she laid on the ground staring at the sky. Confused as to how she ended up there. Every attempt she made to remember made her head pulse in pain. Even Yvain and the rest of her Jewel Knights have no clue what happened. As she made way back to HQ, the people there looked at her surprised and shock. "Ms. Kusanagi?! Why are you here?! Shouldn't you be at the Tokyo Tower with everyone else?!" One of the guards asked in shock.

"WHAT?! Dammit! I have no idea what happened to me just now but I guess I'll find out later, I'm going over there right now!" Noel quickly without hesitating left HQ and hoped she can make it where everyone is on time.
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

https://www.youtube.com/user/beautifulcecelia

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:07 pm

Neo finally made it back to HQ. With a bleeding out Darren on his back and Haruto being on his shoulder. Neo ran down to the infirmary as fast as he could and layed down Darren and Haruto on hospital beds.

"Can you please help my friend!?" Neo screamed to the Doctors.

"We will do our best" The Doctor said as he and the rest started tending to Darren.

Neo then walked to the bed where Haruto was. He felt bad for knocking him out but he knew that if he didnt, some serious damage would have been dealt. He called out Glare and was ready to attack people in anger and Neo couldnt let that happen. Neo patted Haruto and walked off to the bathroom to get cleaned up because he was all covered in blood. He took out some and started getting dressed and was washing his blooded up clothes. And then he started thinking to himself:

"If I didnt stop Haruto.. he probably would have gone and killed the people in the area.. and then seeing Darren laying there lifeless.. and then to top it all off, Tsubasa is back as a reaper. Why cant any of this destruction just stop!"

Neo finished putting on his clothes and and washed his face and starred in the mirror and was thinking of ways on how this madness can stop.. but didnt know how.. He walked back to the infirmary to check on Darren and Haruto..
NeoBuster
NeoBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:23 pm

It didn't take a long time until Darren's energy recovered enough to close the wound. When that happened, his eyes opened to see a doctor in front of him. He kept his eyes closed until that doctor left. When that happened, he stood up. He placed his hand onto his chest where he had been stabbed and thought to himself about what had happened.

So many things... Yuki was with the Reapers, Tsubasa was there as well. Sovereign died? No, even now he could feel the energy of that giant calamari. He battled three opponents. The strongest of the Reaper Drones in Solis, the demi god of time Chronos, and the flamed faker Tsubasa. Somehow the new form of Daikaiser, True Ultimate Dimensional Robo Great Daikaiser, seemed to massively drain his stamina as well as his Seed energy. He needed to do something about that.

He couldn't do anything from this room, and no one would let him leave through the front door. He looked around and saw a window, going to it and realizing he was a little sluggish compared to normal. "Kaizard..." he muttered as the Dimensional Robo appeared at his side.

"Leaving right now isn't really a good idea."

"You already know a place like this can't help me recover. I'm just wasting time sitting around."

"What about your friends? They had a hard loss. Are you gonna abandon them when you're one of the strongest fighters left right now?"

"I don't really think I am... Even if I should be, I have to develop my abilities and learn more about your final form before I can be of use to anyone."

Kaizard sighed at his comment, but he couldn't argue. He didn't know what he could say. He helped Darren climb out of the window. Unfortunately they weren't on the bottom floor. "Daidragon! Daidragon! DAIDRAGON!"

Before he could plummet to a fall that would probably kill him in his weakened state, the Dimensional Robo appeared and carried Darren to the ground. He had his eyes closed, needing a moment to rest. "An abandoned building... We can set up a recovery center there. When I'm up and moving we can look into controlling my power..." The Dimensional Robo hadn't left the area yet. It was resting on the ground, waiting for Darren's energy to return as it would de-materialize before arrival if they left now.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:42 pm

As Noel was running out of the HQ's outer entrance. It was already too late. Everyone was coming back, battered, bruised, and bleeding. What happened... did we win or lose... if only... if only I was around but I can't even remember what even happened!

She blamed her sudden disappearance for not being able to help the Resistance. It's worse that her own Jewel Knights aren't aware about what happened either. The lost Beacon of Light, can she even call herself that after this? Regardless, she walked to the medical ward to see the injured and check if there is anything she can do. I guess I can try to be useful here for now... She thought to herself. Not being part of that fight, helping out those who did was the least she can do at this very moment.
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

https://www.youtube.com/user/beautifulcecelia

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:45 pm

Darren's eye opened as he sensed a familiar power nearby. He rose his head and saw Noel moving to the medical ward. Daidragon slowly disappeared as he called out, "Hey, Noel!" Before he could say more, he fell from his Dimensional Robo de-materializing. He yelled out loudly in pain from the impact, a sign to anyone in the area that he had tried to escape.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:53 pm

Riko sat down at the entrance and sighed. 'this is getting ot be really hard. we have lot of casulitys.' he sighed before looking at the entrance wondering what to do from here. Chronos was defeated and every one was injured. He took out his deck and looked at it before reaching for his phone and sent a quick text to xat giving her the results of the battle.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 43 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 39 ... 43  Next