Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Umano Underground Slums

+13
Best Girl
EternalDollie
Megumin~min
Nova Major
NoelKusanagi
Cipher
Rosalia Izanami
ZanKisaragi
BluishOver
Rawkobo
Lightning King
Xateramusa
Dementuo
17 posters

Page 20 of 43 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 43  Next

Go down

Umano Underground Slums - Page 20 Empty Re: Umano Underground Slums

Post by Megumin~min Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:13 am

As soon as Bashiro stared at Megumin from head to toe, she covered her body in embarassment and screamed out before hiding behind Jessie. "P-p-pervert!" she called out to him before sending Shiroma, the ferret, to pester his face ranging from tickling to blocking his vision.
Megumin~min
Megumin~min

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:19 am

After doing the otherworldly effort of resisting the urge to break in a musical number about why marriage is actually a big mistake even thought he supported it, Carlos took a sip from his half-empty glass and laughed a bit with Bashiro, Jessie, Okuri and Sera's twin antics.

Now that Okuri couldn't help him, he had to come up with a new strategy on how to approach the blonde girl. "No problem... I just need to rethink a few things and..." He thought. Suddenly, he noticed how Jessie waved at some people. He... Recognized absolutely no one's face. When the youngest of the new group introduced herself, Carlos felt relieved. 

"Oh, hi. Nice to meet you... Megumi? I'm Carlos, by the way" He introduced himself to the new arrivals, including the unit summoned by said young girl. It seemed that they were members of the Resistance, or at least knew about them. "So... How's it going? What brings you-?" Out of nowhere, Bashiro was accused of being a pervert by the same young girl. Well... That's something.
Nova Major
Nova Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:41 am

Haruka nearly jumped at the accusation at Bashiro, being called something like a pervert. Scoundrel, maybe, but pervert was a tad personal. He didn't grope Megumi or anything. It could've been significantly worse in retrospect.

He gave a friendly wave to Neo but stared for a bit at the other face... Why did he look familiar, but the name wasn't clicking. What---

The roar of a dragon sounded in his head. The trumpets on the ships and the sound of the ocean waves was blaring out Haruka's hearing. It was the sound of the Blue Storm... why did this person hold any significance to it? Was it... It was!

"Jellal? Jellal Kisaragi? Is that... is that really you?"

Haruka left his standing position against the wall, approaching the face he had yet to see in nearly a year. It had been... far too long. Maelstrom's Vanguard, the one Haruka admired from the bottom of his heart as a true soldier. Despite the differences they had back at the Magallanica Ruins so long ago, it was a nice change seeing all the camaraderie in the air. Rosalia, and now Jellal? Maybe the Void was really giving humans a chance again...

"Is it?"

Haruka's voice was nearly ice cold. Not out of anger, but needing to know the truth, desperately.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by ZanKisaragi Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:56 am

Jellal looked up from Megumi's shriek to see a young man in front of him. He looked a little older than himself but roughly about the same age. He had a look of discovery upon seeing Jellal. The black-blonde boy stood frozen as he was on the spotlight, something he felt very uncomfortable being in.

Jellal opened his mouth but his voice betrayed him and didn't leak out anything. He fastened his eyes shut really quickly and looked at the ground. "He seems to know me but...". Jellal could no longer produce anymore thoughts. His whole being was consumed in a storm of mixed emotions. Finally, he shut out everything, taking a deep breath and looked straight at the white haired man infront of him, awaiting an answer. "Yes, my name is; Jellal. Jellal Kisaragi."
ZanKisaragi
ZanKisaragi

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:56 am

Bashiro just... he didn't do anything. His soul was defeated, and he wasn't going to deny the truth. He wanted to say "you ain't got nothin' I want, don't worry", but he remained silent. Jessie was even more sick of his brother now. Then the Hakaishas looked toward Haruka, surprised he recognized one of them.

"Friend of yours?" Bashiro questioned, turning away from the little girl.

-------------------------------------------------

Dimensional Robo and Metalborg were caught in some sick, twisted mental limbo as Yukino fought with a deck she wanted experienced with: Gold Paladin with an entire focus on Ezels. While she played the original Incandescent Lion and Platina before, this was different. Now, it was the Nation Saving Lion and... what Malice did to him. Raven Haired Ezel, who had no skill Yukino knew of nor wanted to even check. It was disgusting to look at, but they made due as it was.

There are still Seeds, there were three inside of Darren that merged into Malice. The "heart" was destroyed, and two Seeds are still left. Naturally... one was her own. That, or it was Seyer's by the words of "Blaster" and "Ezel" the mechas spoke. Yukino spent the fight trying to learn what was going on instead of blindly assaulting them. The Metalborgs... said they wanted none of this to happen, and the queen never thought they did. Even if they aren't the same kind of justice as Daiyusha and Daikaiser, they can't have wanted for any of this.

Grand Ezel Scissors took the stand and Sin Buster was Break Ridden over Daikaiser. That... was panic inducing. They had absolutely no way to guard Sin Buster's newly worded Guard Sealing on top of the possible Guard Breaks. So Yukino allowed the gamble with confidence, surprising Ezel. What happened while he was gone?!

Sin Buster couldn't land the finishing blow.

So break the seed.

The Nation Saving Lion roared brilliantly as his Limit Break was activated, blowing away the darkness as he charged like a bullet to save a friend under a spell. They didn't even bother to stop him, as the darkness was pulled away by the light.

... And then... Noel's fight remained.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Megumin~min Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:59 am

"Oh, uh I was caught up in the turmoil earlier but I wanted to help so I requested to join, receiving this bangle as proof." Megumin replied to Carlos. It seems everyone seemed to know Jellal, very suspicious she thought. If only she could summon Angelica to advise her.
Megumin~min
Megumin~min

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia Izanami Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:48 pm

At least Yukino wasn't going to crush the life out of the pinkette again. Rosalia smiled in return to her future sister-in-law, hoping that if she kept smiling, then the queen wouldn't cry anymore. That's what she wished for the most... just that everyone would be okay again. That everyone could be happy, but just as Yukino made a dash, she mentioned something about Darren. Was he okay? She hoped so... Whatever the case, Yukino should be able to handle it, right? If she didn't ask for Rosalia, or even Seifer, to join her to find Darren, then she probably didn't want them to be involved.

So, with a sigh, Rosalia shifted her gaze to her fiancé, who stood to the side during most of the "let's hug the pinkette to death" fest. "Well... I guess what now?... I don't think we're supposed to follow Yukino, so..."
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:51 pm

Two battles against the Armored Hero wrapped in black.

Yukino fought against the figure. The battle was an intense one indeed. Ezel refused to give up trying to save Darren and neither did Yukino, but the Armored figure used both the Dimensional Robos as well as the Metalborgs. The combination of power and hand consistency was difficult to handle, but Yukino was able to hold it off with Ezel in his new Raven Haired form, a power he received partly thanks to Malice.

Darren was brought to five damage. Daikaiser was on his field, silent and wrapped in the darkness that covered everything around this place. The armor of the fighter was chipping with each powerful blow, but it still wasn't enough to stop him. He held up a unit, preforming Daikaiser's Break Ride. His ride was into Metalborg Sin Buster, the unit created by the power of the Seed. He spoke to Yukino. "I didn't... want this..."

He told Yukino what had happened. Darren destroyed his own heart to keep the Seed from harming his friends. However, that only dealt with one of the three Seeds Malice had acquired. The other two attempted to fill the void and become his new heart, a Seeded Heart. Not wanting this madness completed, the Dimension Police encased Darren in the armor to protect him from the darkness of the Seed's influence, but even then only so much could be done. The massive darkness had to be controlled if Darren was to be revived. This was something Yukino was more than willing to do. So much that she did not guard the Legion Attack of Metalborg Sin Buster and Uru Buster, an attack that could not be guarded with Grade 1 or Higher, held 2 critical on it, and had the power to break guard with the check of a Grade 3. Yukino's damage went from 3 to 5, but the fight did not end.

At that moment, the power of Grand Ezel Scissors came out. He roared and unleashed a powerful light. He struck at Darren with this Light and it was more than the darkness could withstand. It had enough to guard this blow, but not all three. Ezel's light struck Sin Buster and ended the battle, but before disappearing, Sin Buster told Yukino that there were two Seeds.

Meanwhile, Noel's Jewel Knights attempted to save Darren from the same fate. The battle was even more heated with the two of them trading blows. Upon riding to Ashlei Reverse, Noel was able to make a strong lead of 3 damage to 2. The armored one rode to Super Dimensional Robo, Daikaiser. This unit spoke to Noel, telling her a similar story. He told her, "...Save Darren..." Noel didn't even have to be told. Even as she was struck with a critical trigger and felt the actual damage, she only became more determined to save her friend.

She used the power of her Jeweled Sword. It retired the rear guard Uru Buster and even called forth not one but two allies. A critical and heal trigger ensured that she did massive damage while also healing her own. Most of the armor came off and Daikaiser further explained. He told her what Sin Buster told to Yukino, that the darkness of the Seeds were attempting to infect Darren's heart and forever alter him. The darkness needed to be controlled in order for it to end.

The armored one preformed his Breakride. He called forth Daikaiser over Daikaiser. Sin Buster appeared on the rear side. He hadn't used it? No, Daikaiser did not allow him to use it. This was a battle between Ashlei and Daikaiser, one that had happened many times before. Even without Legion, Mist Ghost empowered Daikaiser and forced out an attack that struck for 32000 power with 2 critical and the ability to break guard. Noel was able to guard with 4 Grade 0 units. If it had been Sin Buster, even he would not have struck true. Did Daikaiser know this? The checks revealed 1 Grade 3 unit, but it would take two to break the wall of guard that Noel had made. She was safe, taking a damage to reach 4 again.

Noel brought forth her Shining Knight of the Light. Prevailing Jewel Knight, Yvain. His Legion attack was barely guarded, but his light flashed through and burned away the darkness. The last attack could not be guarded. 22000 power with only 2 Grade 1 units in hand. The battle ended and the Armored Shadow disappeared.

The darkness was overcome by a bright light. Everything around the two of them shattered. They would now be within a single apartment room. Neither of them would know of this outside of his flashbacks, but it was the apartment he was living in. The lonely home he had come to know since coming to this town. A unit was standing by the window, looking out at it. The unit was Dimensional Robo, Goyusha, a transparent version of him. Yukino and Noel would both see him there.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:00 pm

"I don't think so. ...She'd of asked for us to go with her if she needed our help. She'll be fine." he watched his sister leave after the hugging match, then looked down at his fiance. Even Yukino seemed to think this wasn't real, for a moment anyway. But it's good it was, for all of them... Especially Seifer. Smiling he gave the pinkette a hug of his own, though far more gentle than his snowflake of a sister. "For now I guess we just mill around, wait for something to happen? It's been pretty quiet lately honestly." he gave a light sigh, more out of content than annoyance.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia Izanami Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:10 pm

"Well, I guess at least it's quiet. It looks like everyone needs a break around here..." she mused, looking up at her lover. The pinkette returned the hug, thankful that it wasn't nearly as tight as it was with Yukino. When released, Rosalia entwined her fingers with Seifer's, humming for a moment while rocking on her heels. "Let's get going then~ How many people do you think will remember me? I saw Neo, and Haruto... I never really met up with Haruka yet... or Noel... um.... I'm not sure about anyone else..." Did she really not make that many friends between living in reality and oblivion? Twice?
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:12 pm

Neo and Company were still at the slums talking with everyone. But for some reason Neo started to feel very un-easy.

"Im going to go get some fresh air" Neo told the group, then left

Neo went outside and stared at the sky as he slowly started to feel guility again for leaving in the first place. He wasnt sure when that horrible feeling would go away but it wasnt anytime soon
NeoBuster
NeoBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:17 pm

"Huh? What? How did I end up... here?" Noel was surprised to suddenly end up in an apartment room. Does this mean that everything is over and Darren can come back? She noticed Yukino was also in the same place with her but she decided to ignore her presence. That woman has no business here. Why can't she go away and keep fighting the Reapers? This is a problem that Noel can take care of all on her own. But who cares now, she is stuck with her here so might as well work together to finally put this to an end.

By the window, a transparent version of Goyusha was standing. Noel took the lead and walked up to him to find out what's next, "Goyusha... you brought us here didn't you? What else do we need to do? I just want to save my friend, have him wake up on the other side. A lot of things were taken away from me and I don't want my last friend to be taken as well..." The Jewel Knight fighter asked. She was determined to not leave this space until Darren comes back to the real world.
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

https://www.youtube.com/user/beautifulcecelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:58 pm

Yukino and Ezel had be transferred to the apartment of memories with Noel, seeing Goyusha once the shadow armors had been broken apart. It wasn't over? No, of course, the lion groaned over how something could never just be simple. The Chosen Sword stared at the Dimensional Robo forerunner, expressing some confusion. She allowed Noel to approach him first, listening to what she had to say while also... detecting some sort of ill will toward herself?

A lot of things were taken from her? Didn't they just get her brother back? The commander remembered the Jewel Knight vanguard being mostly unhappy with the resolution, but why?

"... What is this about, Goyusha? And what are you talking about, Noel?" Yukino asked them both.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:07 pm

"Its a wonderful view, isn't it..." Goyusha began, as if not addressing them directly at all. His hands were behind his back, but he soon turned and said to them. "I wanted to thank you... for being there for our Vanguard. You are the two closest to his heart, especially now. He needs the both of you if he is to survive. The darkness almost consumed his heart, but now it is mending on its own, thanks to you two."

He turned to Noel, giving her a small smile as he said, "You have lost many things, but you were able to overcome your own sorrow and protect him this day. The trial of the Light within his heart was won by you..." He then turned his head to Yukino as well as Ezel and said, "And you two battled bravely to retrieve an important person. Not merely for your war, but for your own desire to see him safe. The Trial of the Darkness within was won by your sword."

He then looked back out of the window with the same smile as he said, "I would have wished that it would not come to this... that the fighting would not take so many casualties. Darren has awakened within the world outside, however you should not expect him to be as he was before. The Seed halted his growth and it is not within his control. A lot of that power diminished and vanished but some still remains in him. He will not be exactly the same as he was... Would you two be willing to accept this?"
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:17 pm

"Well, the pretty lady here does think she's a sword 'n all." Ezel joked, patting his vanguard's head, getting a little grin of confidence out of her. Yukino kept her focus on the others, and kept quiet about her real feelings on the war: believing it was just unwinnable. All that mattered was saving and protecting everyone she could because they want a future. Then, of course, Darren was awake but something was still wrong. The Gold Paladin cringed, giving a "are you serious" expression. "We can't just get rid of the rest? We can't just help him... grow?"
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:49 pm

"Sometimes... you have to let time do the healing. Well, it doesn't heal most of the things but it surely helps in the long run..." Noel spoke aloud with her arms cross and eyes closed. That's right... time doesn't heal all wounds... some would get bigger and bigger as time moves on... they would even get 'infected' in a way... kinda like mine... She thought to herself, slowly taking in a breath and slowly exhaling.

"We have done all we can that is within our power... now its left for Darren to slowly heal and maybe get better as time progresses. We can't change the past but the future, we can grasp it with our own two hands and make it whatever we want it to be. I won't let nothing, no one, or anything stand in my way and destroy my future." She opened her eyes and looked at Goyusha with assurance to his question, "I'll accept the circumstances, as long as he is back with us. Things may not be the same but its better off than him not being there at all." She looked at Yukino, "Well? Are you going to accept this too? You can't help or save everyone whenever you want, you have to let time do it's job."

Last edited by NoelKusanagi on Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggy Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:49 pm

The conversation around the base seemed to be done dwelling on people's love lives and Okuri perked back up some as people began interacting with others they seemed to recognize from the past as well as new faces. As the embarrassment subsided his mind started focusing back on what was really the matter at hand. Namely, getting something to eat. Moving past the group he extended the offer to those he had previously.

"I'm going to get something eat now in case anyone was still going to come along for that." he said as he moved past. He kept walking on his way to exit the slums, mostly to not give anyone a chance to press him for certain stories. But it also helped reinforce that the free food train was departing whether or not everyone was on board yet.
Doggy
Doggy

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:56 pm

Goyusha turned to the two of them. He addressed the question Ezel had first. "The remaining portion of the Seed still within him has now fused with his heart and Soul. It is a part of him not that cannot be removed, however he will still be the friend that you know. Watch over him well and I am sure that the changes will mean nothing to you with time."

He then turned to Noel. Her stern words told him that she was hurting. "You have suffered great pains, however you are right. If the creatures, these Deletors, are allowed to do as they please then we will not have a future. Within Darren's heart he wants to prevent this. When the time comes, he will want to fight. I hope you can use your power to protect him. I only wish I could do more for him... But I know you both can do what I cannot right now. Remain in his life so he doesn't return to the lonesome existence he had before meeting you both."

With those final words, Goyusha started to disappear. Before Yukino could even answer, the front door of the apartment opened. It seemed that was their exit whenever they chose to take it.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:01 pm

Seifer gently caressed the pinkette's hand thinking before sighing softly. "I don't know what to do really. We should probably stick around here for the time being I guess? ...I just want to be with you..." 'Maybe that way I can actually protect you instead of you disappearing again...' Yes he was still a bit hung up on that point... In any case, the male smiled down at Rosalia, looking around.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:06 pm

"Oh, I see. Welcome" Said Carlos to Megumi. "Hey, I don't know what Bashiro did to make you call him a pervert but, although he may seem like a bad guy, he's actually pretty nice". He then took a sip from his now empty glass and tried to pet the Unit summoned by the young girl. "Nice companion you got here, by the way".

Not-Sera seemed to be busy talking to one of the newcomers. He called him Jellal Kisaragi, so there's that. Jessie and Bashiro were surprised too. Then Okuri stated that he was going to go eat, if anyone else was interested. "Hey! Wait for me! I'm hungry too!" He said, leaving the glass in a nearby table and running towards his friend. "Oh" He stopped. "Wanna come, Megumi? Bashiro? Jessie? Not-Sera? Anyone?".
Nova Major
Nova Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia Izanami Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:11 pm

Humming again, Rosalia really wasn't sure what to do. After all, nothing "bad" seemed to be happening, and it looks like everyone has been so used to things going wrong, that they forgot how to just relax and have fun again. So what to do, what to do.... For now, the pinkette led the way by taking a random direction around the base. After all, she better get familiar with it again. It felt like it's been ages since she's been here... "I guess let's go see what other people are doing?... I don't want to interrupt anything though, but..." She glanced up at the brunette, chewing on her lip. "I-i'm kinda nervous about meeting everyone again... Y-yukino did a number on me as it is," she admitted, an embarrassed giggle escaping her lips. "Not to mention I was tackled yesterday by this girl in the park... I'm lucky I didn't get a concussion... I think..."

Last edited by Rosalia Izanami on Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:12 pm

"Whaaaaaat?" Ezel droned on, still not entirely liking the idea of any remnants left behind in the kid, but if he'll be the same... They'd just have to be content, this is better than nothing. Definitely better than him becoming Malice again. Yukino had her eyes on Noel, not disagreeing with her, but finding issue with her choice of words and tone near the end. "You can't help or save everyone whenever you want". Ultimately, she decided not to question the girl's mood, and simply nodded in silence. As long as Darren's back and can live life as he intended, then there were no qualms to be had.

Yukino quietly walked out of the apartment's door, exiting into reality with Ezel to see Darren on the outside again.

----------------------------

"Let's go!" Jessie responded to Carlos, the Hakaisha brothers ready for food.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:16 pm

"Tackled by a girl?..." the brunette thought for a moment as he walked with her around Umano, mostly just so that he was moving. "Oh... You must mean Aoi." Somehow he knew, somehow... Well, she was the only one that he could think of that would tackle. At least, he thought? "Long hair, Chinese?" he asked, making sure as he walked with the pinkette, the long coat trailing behind him like usual.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia Izanami Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:24 pm

"Uh... Yeah, I think so. She seemed super hyper, running around and nailed me out of the blue. Not sure where she even came from quite honestly. So much stuff happened at once, and then Haruto got me out of there while I was still half out of my mind from the tackle~" She scratched the back of her head, a light embarrassed blush filling her cheeks. She squeezed Seifer's hand lightly as they walked around, just wandering for now so they just didn't stand there in people's way. "After that, Haruto led me to the mall where I uh.. found you, and you know the whole story. Oh, there was this other guy, save for Neo in the park. Uh... Jal... Jel... something... I only heard the name once before I got tackled." Hey, close enough.

Rosalia shrugged, humming to herself again as they continued walking around Umano, and pulled lightly at the hem of her dress. It was seriously a tad too short, reaching only her mid-thigh. She was used to dresses that easily came to her shins, if not the floor... She tried adjusting her scarf after that, tossing one end of it over Seifer's shoulder with a playful smile. "Heh, got you~"
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:41 pm

"Then that's that..." Noel can finally feel at ease a little. There was now something else that needs to be done... something she should of done from the start... I'll... take everything back... Her eyes glowed red for a moment. She exited the apartment through the opened door and would see herself back into the real world.
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 43 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 43  Next