Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aquarium

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Aquarium - Page 2 Empty Re: Aquarium

Post by Xateramusa Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:44 pm

Xat listioned to her words closely and saw the hand that was rased twords her. Could she let everything end just for freedom. She closed her eyes and tried to find any sign that this wasn't the right path however she could not see any signs that was negitive or postive. Xat re opened her eyes and sighed. "It sounds very tempting but I don't know if I can erase innocent lives just for my freedom." She was on the edge nto knowing if she should take the offer or not. She finally reached out to take the hand.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:02 pm

Haruto was going full speed at this point, though since he was still exhausted from the previous day he was easily tired out, fortunately he arrived at the aquarium well enough. Xat did not specify which area she was in so Haruto had to look around the aquarium for a bit until he found where she was.

He was standing in front of the door leading to where Xat was, panting and out of breath, "...Wha..is..going on?" he said, as he started to see what Xat was doing, it looked like she was about to take someone's handshake.

"..Huh...who is that...?" he wondered, as he walked towards Xat. "What's -pant- going on Xat?" he asked, still panting and out of breath as he spoke.
BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:06 pm

Xat looked at him before placing her hand down. "Haruto.....I'm going to erase the cage that I am in." She told him before looking back at the offred hand.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:15 pm

"No life is innocent, especially if they made you feel this way. Now..." Chris stated before grasping Xat's hand, and... nothing happened yet. It was just a handshake securing a deal, the conversion would have to be done by somebody else to give her power. With a giggle and rubbing the back of her head, the green lass spoke again: "I'll send you details on where to go on your phone later!"
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:24 pm

"Erase a cage? What are you trying to say?" he said, as Xat took the stranger's handshake or was forced into it, however nothing visible happened.

"...What is going on? who is this Xat?" he asked, looking confused as to what exactly was happening, he had never seen nor heard about this stranger.
BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:30 pm

Xat shook the hand and was kind of suprised nothing didn't happen but she nodded to the girl and looked at hauto. "She has offered me the power to erase the cage of the assassins put me in. As for her name i never got it." She said to him and began to exsplane the power of the erase to him.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:35 pm

"I'm Chris!" The green one spoke, "I'm gonna give her the power of the Reapers to erase her own cage! But I can't let you follow, so I'm not gonna give away our HQ!"

What a chipper little shit.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:58 pm

Xat quickly looked back at her. "He can't come?" SHe asked Chris before looking back at hautro seeing he was injured some and went over to him. "I'm sorry Hautro please go back to the hq and get rest. I'm sorry about the text i just wanted to see you one last time before i went back to the village."
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:05 pm

Haruto heard Xat's explanation and then heard the stranger announce her name, then declare what she was going to do to Xat.

"You...you can't do this Xat, she's with those monsters, please don't do this there is another way to solve your problem but not like this." he said, grasping Xat's shoulder. "I won't just stand here and let you go, I won't allow you to!" he said.

"You..Chris, I won't let you take her no matter what you do." he said, turning to face the chipper little shit. Haruto's legs were not supporting him at all, but he could not bear to lose more people.
BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:12 pm

"He can't, sorry. ... Well, maybe eventually he can." Chris smiled, then turned to Haruto, who declared he won't let her take Xat away. The green lass' head tilted, her happy expression growing more twisted and dark, a demon gazing toward the powerless boy who could change nothing except by prattling on about what "he" will do.

"It's not your decision or place to keep someone from being happy, or are you just really worse than the Reapers?"

Chris laughed with a girlish "tee hee" that evolved into delighted cackling. "S̷̛͘͘͠H͏E̶̴̵͞͠ ̸͏̢C̸͟Ą̸͜Ǹ̶͡ ҉҉̨̧D͞͝O҉ ̷҉Ẃ̕H̴͞Ą̵T̵̷̡̀͢ ͏̕S̵͘͜͞H̸̶̡̡͟E̴̢ ̶̡W̡̛͞A̵̡͢N̶͢͞T̡̧̢͟S̵̴̵̢.̡͠" Came out of the lunatic's mouth as she proceeded to push Haruto down to the floor, knowing he was far too drained from fighting in the Reaper attack to put up a decent fight. Then, she patted Xat on the back. "I'll come pick you up later!" The gleeful maiden spoke in a normal voice before beginning to skip away from the two.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:16 pm

"I was planning on returning to my village from the begginning before i met her. Hautro you don't knwo what my kind is capleble of. I'm not going to let you and anyone else suffer by there hands....Even if it means i become a monster, please understand your not going to lose me I promise you that." She said before seeing Chris push Hautro to the ground and she quickly knelt next to him and helped him up and saw chris leaving. "Leave Hautro out of this, he dose not need to be dragged in like his brother did." She told Chris's retreating back.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:38 pm

"This girl..." was what he thought before he got pushed down to the floor with ease, unfortunately he was too far drained to even put up a fight at this point. He had heard what Xat said but before he could reply he was already on the ground.

"Ow...You don't understand what you're doing Xat, you can settle this yourself without her help, if you do this you won't just become a monster, you will become a mindless monster -flashback to Seifer- I've seen what happens when you take that path Xat, please..don't do this, whatever she offered is a lie, she'll help you out then she will make you erase us all." he said, as tried to get back up, but failed. "If you do this, we'll become enemies I don't want to fight you....i don't know if I can fight any of our friends who were tempted to that side."
BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:28 am

Xat at hearing his words felt torn about her desision yet she knew she had made her bed now she must lay in it. "It's to late hautro i already made the deal, and i can't brake out of it." She said with tears in her eyes, it was not a choose she made lightly but it was her choose none the less.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:38 am

Seeing Xat cry was definitely a painful sight for Haruto, it also filled him with regret, after he saw Seifer and the others being manipulated by the Reapers his first move should have been to get his friends away from it all, especially Xat considering her situation and what she had revealed that day.

"...I could have stopped this, had I arrived sooner she would not be crying right now, she would not be on the wrong side...I failed yet again." he thought, as he used his hand to wipe the tears from Xat's eyes. "...Do what you must, but keep in mind the next time we meet I will try to get you back no matter what happens."

He rose to his feet after some effort, "I refuse to lose you or anyone else, you'll see for yourself that what Chris is offering won't fix your problem, as soon as I get you out of this we'll fix your problem." he said, as he began to walk away. "I will come back for you I promise."
BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:44 am

Xat nooded and watched him leave while wispering that she would hold him to his promise. Xat then turned and walked away with a heavy heart and decided agenst all odds to freeze her heart so it wouldn't get taken over. As if hearing her request her spirit animal lead her to the planet cray were she meet with her units.

"Freezing your heart won't help much but it should stop power from consuming it." yukiheme said to her as shirayuki preformed an attack that froze xat's emotions in her heart. SHe then had left and right arrester chain it shut.

"Thank you all of you." She told them before leaving with her spirit animal and looked at the fish beofre leaving the aquarium and to the place were she must meet to get the power.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawkobo Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:18 am

The jellyfish light show was at it again. Satoshi sat strangely alone in the aquarium, watching it. It was getting close to closing hours, which explained it, but still, anything to get Nebula Lord out of his head. Why was he there, appearing once again like the blight on Earth and Cray that he was back then?

Seph likely would've been there to talk things through, but he was called back to take care of some affairs related to the recent fight against Gigaton, as well as to observe what Regalia of the Fool, now also the name of a group of Regalia units dedicated to analyzing what happened in Satoshi's transcendent state, saw in fighting the Witch-bearing woman prior to the reaper. Things were much too busy to try and sort things out emotionally, even if the information would help.

His rings pained him every time he saw the image in his mind. Was this some sort of message from Cherub again? Was it real danger? He couldn't tell anymore...he held his head in frustration.
Rawkobo
Rawkobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2