Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Airport

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Airport - Page 2 Empty Re: Airport

Post by Dementuo Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:16 am

Sakuya's entire body began to... vibrate, just slightly. She could barely stutter out words... but she tried. "N-N-No, I... n-no, no no nononono no... n-no, I d-don't... d-don't want to..." To kill him? No, she didn't. She didn't even know what to think of this sudden revelation. The sounds around her hurt her ears, and her head, and she felt like she was going to burst at any minute- Like she would pop like a balloon at the slightest touch. Satoshi's words only offered the mildest of an anchor to reality.

They had to stand together. That much was true, at least. The reapers were the enemy, that was clear... Even if, at this point, Sakuya didn't understand who her enemy was.

Voices poured into her head. Cries for help, begs for mercy, roars of anger and hate, and even through the turmoil of voices, a whisper split through the noise like a knife through butter, telling her "Kill them, the evil that plagues the world".

But she didn't want to listen. She brought her hands to her ears, desperately trying to block out the noise. It only helped a little. So she sat there, rocking back and forth slowly, eyes wide with fear and mind a swirling vortex of horrors and lies.
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:34 pm

Mizumi just blinked. What in the actual fu---

"U-Uhm..."

She simply stared in the absolute horror going on. Satoshi had a damn lot of explaining to do when they returned from dinner. Mizumi wasn't even remotely sure where to start for Sakuya. Mental pain was something she wasn't very apt at curing and she didn't know if entering the crazed mind Sakuya was developing at the moment was even a safe escapade for transmission.

She was a loss of words for what seemed to be the growing agony of the priestess, somehow caused by something Satoshi did. And now these seemingly past enemies, unaware, had to band together for something?
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawkobo Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:42 am

Satoshi took Mizumi's hand and placed it on Sakuya's other shoulder. Then, he took her other hand and clasped it in his spare, closing his eyes. "It's okay. Just breathe, Sakuya. Say what you want to say. Don't hold it in any longer...I can take it."

Seph watched from a distance, crossing his arms. There was so much he still had to understand about his Vanguard and what exactly had transpired after getting blown back by Harbinger...and yet, what was more pressing was what exactly he had in mind in convincing someone, a seed reawakened, to stay stable. If anything, this was her chance to take him out in any way she deemed fit. And yet...

He smiled, drifting into his partner as he had done in the past. "Let me help," he whispered, a green glow ebbing from the hand clasping Mizumi's. It was a little bit of energy that, when experienced, was like a fresh breeze through a cool forest. A calming agent to help with the resonance.

Satoshi's eyes drifted open, the fused green glow in them once more.
Rawkobo
Rawkobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:15 am

The whispers in her head quieted. They weren't gone, not entirely, but they weren't as loud as before. The world around her came back into focus. Satoshi- and Mizumi- were holding onto her hand. Her mind was a scrambled mess of crossing thoughts and mismatched memories, but at the very least... These two people, showing her just a tiny bit of comfort and kindness, kept her anchored in reality. She could feel the whispers in her head- whatever past life she had begun to remember- clawing away at her sanity, trying to wrestle control from her... But she refused to let it. Rather, she couldn't let it, being tied to the two people in front of her.

She stilled herself, and breathed in deeply, then back out. "Th-Thank you, um... I'm a-alright now. I'll be alright now. I, u-um..." Her voice was still shaky, trying to grasp the full reality of what had just been forced onto her, but she had gone through the worst of it with her sanity intact... albeit barely. She was still whole. She gripped onto the couples' hands in return. "...I-I'm okay. I'm okay. Thank you, for helping me."
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:59 am

Mizumi silently watched as her hand came into contact with Sakuya. The sensation at contact resulted in transmission and therefore a trace of thoughts racing through her mind.

She nodded to Satoshi with wavering confidence that he knew what he was doing. Sakuya seemingly calmed down after a few moments of contact. Maybe Satoshi was really aware of everything going on and knew something Mizumi didn't.

"It's fine, it's... Yeah, it's fine. Just relax a bit. Had me scared out of my mind there."

Mizumi forgot to let go for a few moments, then did so hastily, feeling awkward touching someone she hardly knew.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawkobo Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:34 pm

Seph's breath of fresh air into the three of them had worked, more or less. The calming was important, if only because Sakuya would likely need to learn where her true path lay in the future and not get caught up in her past, the same way as others would. Maybe. Nothing was set in stone, of course.

Satoshi's green glow faded, and he gave a light smile again. "Don't let it stress you out. Focus on what makes you you, and not what happened before. I promise I'm not going to hurt you."

Not again, anyway.
Rawkobo
Rawkobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum