Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Espoir Mansion

+7
Dementuo
Rosalia Izanami
Rawkobo
Jello
BluishOver
Cipher
Best Girl
11 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Espoir Mansion - Page 15 Empty Re: Espoir Mansion

Post by Rosalia Izanami Tue May 03, 2016 11:08 pm

Rosalia kissed his hair in response, shutting her eyes and taking deep breaths. It wasn't like her to just sit here and wallow about the past, or just any sort of sorrow. She needed to move on, but Seifer was a prime example that "moving on" wasn't exactly the easiest thing to do. "I love you too," she answered before turning off the water. She made sure to stand by Seifer's side as he got up, just in case, but he seemed to be alright for now. The pinkette climbed out of the shower and grabbed a towel herself, drying off as much as she could, though her hair never liked to get dry. Eh, she could sleep with damp hair. It felt good during hot days... That, and she just liked water.

With the towel around her frame, she walked back into the bedroom alongside her beloved, helping him to the bed after they had both dried off. What? Just because they were going to sleep naked did not mean she was okay with just walking around naked... even if it was just their bedroom. She would toss the towel to the side only when in the safe comforts of their bed.
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Tue May 03, 2016 11:12 pm

Seifer crawled into bed, not really caring about walking around naked. No shame. His sister really was rubbing off on him, though maybe not in the best way. Anyway, lifting the blanket for her he only lowered it when she was secure at his side, laying down and facing her... Not laying on his recent injury. "Everything will eventually be okay. I'm sure." he really wasn't. But it felt nice to say as he snuggled up to the pinkette, laying an arm over her as their frames melded together almost perfectly. "I love you. I'll see you when we wake up okay?" he smiled before setting his head on the pillow, shutting his eyes... and he was out, breathing softly.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia Izanami Wed May 04, 2016 9:18 am

Rosalia shut her eyes as the pair laid together. It was a nice feeling of just being together, to relax into each other's arms and sleep peacefully. "Sleep well, okay? I love you too, forever and always," she replied softly. In no time at all, the brunette was out like a light, leaving the pinkette to open her eyes for a moment and shift so she was laying on her back, her gaze up towards the ceiling.

This is the type of lifestyle she wished for: being able to stay home with her beloved, thinking only about themselves and friends... Not having to fight a losing war where they just lost perhaps their one chance at bringing it to an end. Yukino was stronger than all of them, and now she's gone; deleted, just like Rosalia was once. That thought made her wonder if there would be a way to get the Chosen Sword back, but even she didn't know how she returned either...

Perhaps it was better to be ignorant and simply live the rest of their potentially short lifespans quietly...

No, bad. Bad bad bad! You promised Yukino you wouldn't do anything stupid. You promised Haruka you would be there by his side for the Resistance. You promised Seifer that you wouldn't vanish again. You have no choice but to fight...

Yeah... Fight... You're not allowed to give up even when you want to... If you don't try, then there's definitely no hope. Somehow, you'll find a way to replicate or succeed in Stride and do whatever it takes to bring down Harbinger... That includes actually fighting and getting stronger, and not just sitting in the background as a simple medic...

Rosalia sighed at her inner monologue, wondering if she could really do it. She lost to Seifer countless times, as well as the Reaper Hydra. The only times she won was once against Noel, and once against Mirai. That was it, and they were both won with luck. Even against Hydra, she only maybe had a chance because she had a quintet wall and a sixth heal. But that's all luck, and she couldn't pull through on that final turn that those cards have her... Somehow, she would need to get stronger. It wasn't really a matter of editing her deck, at least she hoped. She had no idea what she would even edit. But rather, the medic as a person would need to somehow get stronger...

Somehow...

Well, she "talked" herself to sleep eventually. By morning (or whenever the heck she decided to wake up), she remembered her little self-pep speech. She didn't try sneaking off this time though. Rosalia was comfortable just to find herself in bed with the love of her life; no need to ruin the moment just to go prepare for the war.
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Wed May 04, 2016 4:44 pm

It wasn't long until the male stirred, groaning softly as he awoke, stretching and yawning.

"Mmmmmnng... Morning beautiful... Afternoon? Whatever time it is..."" he mumbled softly, rubbing his nose against her's light, eyes still shut. He seemed to be doing better this morning already compared to the previous days. That was good.

Another yawn and a stretch, a gentle kiss as he went to sit up a bit, using his arm as a prop... taking a bit of the blanket with him.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia Izanami Wed May 04, 2016 4:47 pm

The pinkette glanced at her lover as he awoke, giggling softly as their noses touched. She returned the kiss before copying the male and propping herself up as well. She rolled her eyes as she looked over him. "You don't look as pale as usual. Feeling any better? You're recovering well so far, but you still need to drink a lot of fluids and relax some," Rosalia mused, poking his chest lightly though she avoided where the rebar once was. "Have any phantom pains?"
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Wed May 04, 2016 4:55 pm

The still waking male chose first to plant a kiss on her collar bond before shaking his head. "Nah, not yet. I'll do some stretches in a bit as well just to be safe. ...Man I need some coffee. And yes yes, I know. I'll drink more juice and such. But I want my coffee." he grumbled, planting one more kiss on her body, then her lips before standing up... pulling on a clean pair of pants and a white shirt. He'd go barefoot... Maybe. Hm, nah. He pulled on a pair of socks and shoes as well as a belt, one of his eyes still closed, the other half closed with sleep.

He almost looked different, wearing something that wasn't black. And it wasn't a bad look for him either. In fact white seemed to look rather good on him, though the pants were still black. Oh well, habits die hard. Reaching for his usual deck case he noticed something... odd. There was a white and blue one next to the red and black. That's new. When did that get there? Picking it up, he looked through the deck it contained, a soft frown on his face, then a sigh... followed by a light smile. "You guys didn't have to really do anything you know... ...But alright, I can see what you want from me." he spoke softly to the deck before returning it to the case, clipping it and his normal one to his belt.

"Let's go down to the kitchen and see what we can find... Maybe Butler-San is around to. It'd be nice to actually talk to him." he sighed lightly, scratching the side of his head, looking back at the female, probably enjoying the view as well. What?
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia Izanami Wed May 04, 2016 5:05 pm

Rosalia only made a face at the mention of coffee, though returned each kiss as it was given. "Blech... Coffee..." She never liked it; it just didn't taste right. Then again, it was probably the bitterness that always found its way through, no matter how many cups of sugar she added. Yes, cups. She preferred much sweeter drinks, such as hot tea with some milk, sugar, and a little bit of honey. Mmm....

In any case, she rolled out of bed and found her own clothes. Undergarments, dark jeans, and the dark orange blouse she picked out yesterday and wore for all of two hours. Shoes were a pair of boots that reached no higher than her shins and had a thick, two-inch heel to them. What? Just because she wasn't wearing dresses does not mean she can't wear her shoe-boots. She liked pretty much anything that wasn't a sneaker, even when running across a battlefield scattered with debris. She did, however, grab the crimson scarf that was originally Seifer's, and wrapped it around her own neck happily.

Only when she was dressed and accessorized did she tilt her head at the brunette, raising an eyebrow as he spoke to his deck. Was something wrong? Change?... New? Rosalia knew all too well about decks "magically" appearing. Just think about how she went from Pale Moon to Oracle Think Tank to Angel Feather without ever buying those cards. She was a thief!!!... Anywaaaaays, she didn't ask about the deck though. If he was going to tell her, then he would do so when he felt comfortable.

"Butler-san?..." she repeated, tilting her head. Did she.. ever meet Butler-san?..
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Wed May 04, 2016 5:14 pm

Seifer grinned softly at the pinkette, pulling on a simple thin grey jacket, kissing his fiance once before leading the way to the kitchen. "If he's here, you'll see." he actually liked Butler-san quite a lot, though didn't get to spend as much time with him as Haruka did. He also knew that both were the best coffee makers in the world. Had to be, and if they weren't, he'd murder whoever was. ...Wow that got dark. Anyway, opening the door to the kitchen, he strolled in glancing around, hoping Butler-San would indeed be there today.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Wed May 04, 2016 5:22 pm

What a day to be alive. Butler-san was currently finishing up a cup of brew for Haruka when he returned from his new work place add commander. Coffee was Haruka's very soul after all, it was only a reasonable response.

He hummed quietly to himself, noting the presence of Seifer and Rosalia a bit away.

"Evening, sir and madam. I reserve the Espoir name for His Grace upstairs, the one greiving. Poor soul..."

He turned around gently placing a silver tray of China and silverwear, blanketed in sweets, sugar, creamer and freshly brewed dark brown coffee. For Haruka and company. In this case, Seifer and Rosalia were company.

"Please, come! Have a seat! You all must still be exhausted after recent circumstances."

Butler-san hid it well, but he too was under a dark cloud with the abrupt end of service to Miss Yukino Espoir. A void in his routine, and his heart came into place.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia Izanami Wed May 04, 2016 5:55 pm

Rosalia was as curious as a cat by the time they entered the kitchen. Immediately she could smell coffee, and wasn't exactly fond of it. There was just something about coffee that she never found pleasing. All the sugar and milk in the world couldn't mask the bitterness that always stung her tongue. But she wasn't one to complain in front of another, especially someone such as Butler-San or Father Espoir. Luckily, the lord of the household wasn't around, because the pinkette still found it depressing that she would be the only female Espoir of the next generation from now on, even if she was marrying into the name.

In any case, it was nice to meet Butler-San, and hopefully Haruka would return soon. She wanted to ask about his first official day or two as Commander of the Resistance. She was sure it was hard, but she and Seifer would be there to support him...

"T-thank you, Butler-San.." Rosalia mused, nodding her head slightly to the older gentleman as she took a seat. It really felt.. strange. Because of circumstances, she never had much of a chance to relax in the Mansion with the Espoirs, so she wasn't quite used to being... pampered? Served? Really, she was born and raised in an average household. She never had any sort of maid or butler before. "S-so um... Have you heard from Haruka-oniisan lately about when he'll be home?.."

While waiting for an answer, Rosalia eyed her greatest weakness: sweets. If only she had some hot tea instead of coffee, which she obviously went nowhere near... Guess she was the weird one after all, being the only Espoir who didn't run on coffee twenty-four/seven.
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Wed May 04, 2016 6:38 pm

Seifer gratefully took a seat, eyeing the coffee. Mmmm coffee. He knew about Rosalia's distaste for it, but he himself loved it. Oh well. "It's good to see you again Butler-San. I'm sorry I hadn't been around. ...Things and stuff." he paused for a moment glancing at his fiance then at the elder gentleman. He was hiding it well, but he knew that Butler-San had to of felt something when Yukino was lost... Everyone did but... He was trying to stay optimistic himself.

"Ah, Butler-San, I don't think you've been introduced yet, this is my fiance... Rosalia." maybe that might bring a bit of cheer to the room? He was trying at least.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Wed May 04, 2016 7:58 pm

"Its good to see both of you in good health. I'm sure Mister Nakahara will be home shortly. After all, he has to spend time with the force backing him up, don't you think?"

Butler-san poured out the coffee for everyone around, not noticing Rosalia's distate for it. After all, Butler-san was becoming a senile old man. Crazier by the minute at this rate.

"As you know, Mister Nakahara will be a lot busier and you should do your best to be supportive. After all, he's doing this for... Well. You know."

Butler-san attempted at being subtle while retrieving extra sugar cubes, dabbling in conversation.

"I believe you mentioned her once before but I must say it is a delight to make your acquaintance, Miss Rosalia. My name is---"

As if to censor the almighty real name of Butler-san, a ruckus that some maid was making upstairs blared out his voice. Cutting back in was,

"But the locals and residents call me Butler-san."

He gave a cherishable smile, sipping his own cup of coffee.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia Izanami Wed May 04, 2016 8:43 pm

Rosalia almost frowned a the thought of Haruka being busy, but Yukino had to go through the same thing. It was probably even harder for Haruka now that she was gone. It was harder for everyone...

Introductions was at least nice. The female nodded slightly to Bulter-san, yelping only when she heard the ruckus upstairs. Hopefully everyone was okay... Great timing though. Seriously. Even if she did know his name, if everyone called him Butler-san, she would do the same. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Butler-san~"

The only upsetting part of the situation was the fact some coffee was poured for her. Rosalia bit her lip, really not wanting to be a bother or complain about it, but she just couldn't stand the taste of it. Using the very tip of her fingers so she barely touched the mug, she gently pushed it away from her, feeling embarrassed to the point where she even looked away from the older gentleman. "S-sorry.. I-i um... uh... I don't like coffee... Sorry, again..." She then folded her hands in her lap and sat quietly, like she was at a guest's house and she couldn't partake in dinner for one reason or another.
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Wed May 04, 2016 8:48 pm

Seifer blinked a few times before slapping the side of his head. He forgot to ask! "S-Sorry Butler-San. I'll just drink her's, or we can share it between me you and Haruka. She uh... ...Would it be okay to make a bit of tea for her?" he asked, apologizing to the elder man. He couldn't believe her forgot to mention Rosalia's distaste of coffee. That was his fault entirely.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Thu May 05, 2016 2:54 pm

He approached the counter looking for a China cup to pour some tea in. He felt kind of bad at first for not realizing that everybody in this household seems to prefer coffee, however Roslia is not just somebody from this household.

"My apologies," he said.

Without wasting much time, he started up the boiler and prepared other varieties of food. Haruka sent a small message over the Espoir House message system he would return to the manor in roughly twenty minutes. Just had to clear things up at the base.

"About Haruka, he'll be home rather soon. If you wish to wait for him, I'm sure he would value a warm family welcome more than anything, right about now."

He spoke from experience.

Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia Izanami Thu May 05, 2016 3:43 pm

Rosalia's face was as dark as the crimson scarf around her neck, feeling a bit out of place for her distaste in coffee. It wasn't something she could help though, and felt even worse when Butler-san started up some tea for her. She didn't want to cause more work for the man who has probably a hundred other things to do around the house, and yet he was the one who apologized...

"O-oh, its no problem! Y-you don't have to be sorry for it. I-i should have said something before..." the pinkette answered quickly.

At least Haruka would be home soon. They could all just relax for a bit together, the female nodding to the thought of a warm family welcome. "Well, I don't think we have any other plans right now. We're here to support the Resistance however we can, being there for Haruka the most... Seifer is still recovering some too, so he shouldn't be pushing himself too hard just yet anyways~" Rosalia teased at the end, glancing at her fiancé with a grin. Though she wanted to go to Umano for some training herself, she knew better than to leave the brunette by himself. Maybe he would be well enough when Haruka decides to stop back at the base. Then all three of them could go together~
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Thu May 05, 2016 5:10 pm

Seifer sipped a bit at the coffee in his mug, savoring the taste of it, the caffeine filtering in. Ah, the rush of fresh brewed coffee.

"Look, if it wasn't for the fact that he's coming home right now, I'm well enough to actually go out." he looked back at his fiance taking another sip of the coffee, finally setting the mug down. It was still rather full, but that was a good thing. He was enjoying and savoring it. "But if he's coming home soon, I'll hang around here and wait for him." he smiled, happy to see Haruka again. He was still his brother after all.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Thu May 05, 2016 6:13 pm

The door creaked open, a boy vacant of true hope flopped in. His eyes were a little puffy from crying earlier but it was only a few minutes so he mostly recovered.

"Hi... Everyone..."

He trudged into the kitchen, Butler-san rushing with the tray over to Haruka. Like a robot, Haruka precision cut a sugar cube in fourths, placed them in a cup, and placed another in the center a stirred. Despite it still being two whole sugar cubes, this was part his ritual. He sipped about three seconds after he walked to a seat at the table. He placed the cup down.

He smiled.

"We have the Resistance. I saw your text, Seifer but Aoi was singing a tribute. Would've been rude. Figured we could talk when I got back home--"

Not exactly home as much as it used to be with his original tie here being severed.

He sipped his tea, some of the exhaustion showing through. Man needed rest, but more than that he needed TLC. He was a saint otherwise, but the world doesn't discriminate between saints and sinners anymore. Only your ability to survive.

"Sorry if I'm late guys. How are you holding up, Seifer? Did Miss Medic here get you patched up... Among other things?"

He winked, sipping his coffee. He knew the shenanigans these two get up to when left alone. Father Espoir must have his earmuffs on as they speak.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia Izanami Thu May 05, 2016 6:35 pm

Rosalia waited quietly for her own tea. She was just happy she would get some, so there was no way she would be impatient about it. Besides, Haruka finally arrived home, the pinkette smiling as he did. Sure, he looked tired, but it was probably for more than one reason.

"Welcome home, Haruka-oniisan~" she said first, nodding. The new Resistance commander may have cut off at the thought of home, but she would do her best to make him feel more comfortable about it. No, she didn't expect him (or anyone for that matter) to get over this in just a day or two. Three lifetimes could pass and everyone would feel the same pain of losing Yukino as if it were yesterday.

Of course, that depressing thought immediately flew the coupe when Haruka mentioned them together. Her blush was darker than a tomato. Her hands, which were previously folded nicely in her lap, now slammed on the table. "H-ha-haru... Oniisan!!!!! Non-none of that happened, you jerk!"

"Seifer was too sick from being anemic anyways..."

Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn. Blame it on the fiancé.
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Thu May 05, 2016 6:41 pm

Wow, damn okay thanks. Sure. "Not like it would of killed me." he sipped a bit of his coffee, looking stoic about the situation. "Probably would of done me some good to, but oh well. Hindsight is twenty-twenty." he sipped coffee again. He didn't particularly take to well to the anemic thing to begin with, but the sex life being blamed on his anemic situation wasn't helping it. Jerk. Anyway, he turned his attention to Haruka, leaning back a bit in the chair.

"Heard the announcement and such. Good job man, seriously. Was about to be on my way out to greet you, congratulate you and yadda yadda. To bad I didn't get to hear Aoi sing. I sort of owe her. ...Speaking of people I owe..." he placed the mug back on the table, crossing his arms across his chest. "What happened to that Aedan kid? I hadn't seen him around for a while." Kid? you're not much older. But oh well.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Thu May 05, 2016 7:09 pm

Haruka chuckled, downing the last of his second cup of coffee--

Second cup? THAT QUICK?

Haruka's caffeine addiction spiraled out of control once his love disappeared from his life. He turned to this brown-golden energy liquid to fulfill the void in life. Secretly he's waiting for it to give him a heart attack and end it all, but until then, he's fighting with every fiber of his being.

Its like Russian Roulette with two bullets.

"I see. Couldn't get it up then..."

Haruka set his cup down after muttering a last comment on the subject.

"Aedan has been... Around. Not much I've been able to say to him with the recent commotion. The base was packed today, to say the least."

He looked to the two of them, a bit more of a serious posture on him.

"I'm glad you guys are with me on this. Losing Yukino is... One thing. But losing everyone I call kin might as well have started me from Square One...

Thank you."

He nodded lightly, a quiet smile reaching his lips. Twas a front and a feint, but it was mixed with some semblance of true happiness as well.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia Izanami Thu May 05, 2016 7:26 pm

The pinkette stuck her tongue out both males, huffing softly at their casual sex talk. It was something they could actually talk about and not have such repercussions, unless one of them mentioned Yukino and Haruka's own time together... Jeez, there was just nothing that could get the thought of Yukino out of their heads. This was going to be a long war, and not just because they had to beat a near invincible opponent.

In any case, whenever the tea was ready, Rosalia took the cup graciously and smiled her thanks to Butler-san, then looked to her family with a curious look. "Aeden?... Oh, the Irish Champion? I met him at the tournament... He seemed kind of nice. Aoi is very sweet... It must be hard on all of them, the Resistance I mean, about losing Oneesama..."

She took a sip at the tea, practically melting with delight at the taste. Of course, she needed to add some sugar to it, but that's because sugar was her caffeine substitute. "But that's what we're here for. We're going to keep everyone together, especially each other, and we're going to push through with this war. One way or another, we have to keep trying, and live with whatever results we end up with... Of which, a few of us need training to do so. And by that, I mean myself. I want to get stronger with my Celestials, but I have no idea how. I don't feel there's too much with the deck I can do, save for a minor edit or two, but that's it... Even if I'm Miss Medic, I want to help protect everyone just like you guys..."
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Thu May 05, 2016 8:02 pm

"Look man, it's not a matter of getting it up. I can prove it to you if you want." more casual sex talk banter.

At the thanks, Seifer shook his head, having downed his third cup now. He was catching up to Haruka's level of silly shit with coffee. "Don't mention it. Even under the... Circumstances, you're still my brother. Dad accepted you as well so..." he shrugged, looking dead at the other male. "I'm still going to keep my promise and be right there with you. I'll be a sword if you need one as well." this wasn't a reference to what Yukino wanted to be at all. It was a reference to if Haruka couldn't fight, or didn't need to fight, he would.

"I can feel it anyway. Me I mean. My body's getting close to healed enough that I can start swinging that oversized sword around again. For now, Revengers and... ..." he paused then sighed, placing the blue and white deck case on the counter. "Seekers can."
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Fri May 06, 2016 3:14 pm

Haruka gave a nod at Seifer's dick comment. He needed no proof, he was aware of the way men could get work done. No worries, pal.

"I'm happy that way... Being accepted. Its nice."

Haruka sipped down the fifth cup of coffee, and the remainder of the pot Butler-san left for the group. He sighed a breath of relief, a light one.

"With the coming of power means we can hope to overcome more obstacles, swiftly. That faster we can take down Reapers, the better our chances of defeating Harbinger without hesitation of ambush."

Haruka was mentally creating plans as best as he could on shortage of sleep and real energy. His body was sustained by caffeine now.

"Seekers... You say?"

Haruka was actually somewhat inclinated to know what Seifer meant. Were they returning? It had been awhile since Haruka thought about it.... They were mostly saved, weren't they? Just not Blaster Blade and---

His eyes glazed for a moment, the thoughts never ending.

"Right then..."
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia Izanami Fri May 06, 2016 4:46 pm

Rosalia decided to remain quite for most of the remaining conversation, sipping happily at her tea. It was beautiful, warm, and sweet; heaven in a cup. She finished her tea slowly, savoring every last bit, just as Haruka downed the rest of the coffee. Like, holy crap. Haruka was going to get a heart attack before this war was over with how much caffeine he was running on. If he was incapacitated though, who would lead the Resistance then? Seifer? Sorry hun, but you've been injured more than every Resistance member put together.

As the subject turned to Seekers for a moment, it was easy to see that Haruka was bothered by it. She knew why at least. It meant that there was a chance Blaster Blade and them was coming back, which would spell the return of none other than their beloved Yukino...

Oneesama... I wish I could be as strong as you were... Or possess even a fraction of your strength... We really need you... There wasn't going to be a day, nor even a single conversation, without the thought of their lost leader...

The pinkette shut her eyes for a moment, finishing up her tea and setting the cup to the side. "We'll all become stronger... We'll be able to beat the Reapers without a second thought, subdue all the Drones, and finally bring this war to an end with Harbinger. We just have the hard part of actually getting stronger before Harbinger decides to throw something else at us. I guess to start, we head over to Umano. Didn't you just come back from there, Oniisan? You could probably use some rest, though after draining five or six cups of coffee, I don't think that's an option..."
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next