Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Toshiki's House

4 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Uncle Toshiki's House - Page 5 Empty Re: Uncle Toshiki's House

Post by Rawkobo Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:08 am

Satoshi cringed. Yeah, okay, she finally got to it.

"Nebula Lord is the reason my hand is marked. He took me over, and his little friend Cherub used me to lead a bunch of the reversed in a war that took place...not too long ago, actually. Coincidentally, Sera was around for it, too." He closed his eyes. "Link Joker...we're fighting them again, only in different forms. And someone...someone showed me Nebula Lord wasn't gone when Yukino was supposed to have slain him, severed him from existence, twice over."

He sighed, hands tugging at her shorts to try and pull them down. "It's him I'm trying not to think about. I'll have to confront it eventually, I just...blugh."
Rawkobo
Rawkobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:24 am

"Blugh?"

She responded inquisitively, scooting forward so her shorts came off a bit more. Eventually she moved her leg over so they would sort of fall off to her ankles, then onto the bedside. It was easy enough to do what she was doing in underwear anyways. It was purple. What is up with this girl and purple.

"Is that how it all came about then? The rings I mean. Sounds... painful... If you want, I can come with you when you go to confront him?"

She doesn't realize that he meant mentally. Probably.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawkobo Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:30 am

Satoshi chuckled. He meant mentally, but it was sweet of her to say, all the same. He turned so he could face Mizumi, staring into her eyes with his own while holding her close. "I wish you could. I'd really like that."

Her underwear was rather silky, at least from what his bare skin could tell. The top probably needed to go, too, but maybe they should just cuddle the way they were right now...slightly disheveled, but being able to take a nice rest in each other's arms, with the occasional kiss...

Yeah, that sounded like a plan.
Rawkobo
Rawkobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:38 am

She sat up, for a moment, letting Satoshi turn over. She caressed his face, feeling small guilty temptations running through her mind. Mizumi didn't want Satoshi to face pain. Hell, she would be his own special medic to keep all of his pain for him stored in her. That was her decision... She wasn't going to say it out loud because that sounded really cheesy.

Mizumi slid off of his body and onto the bed, placing her arms around his waist and placing her face in the crevice between Satoshi's neck and the pillow.

"Hey, what do you think of me joining the Resistance?"

Oh no. Not another one of the Nakahara-kin joining the Resistance. All that was left was to convert Sera to fight for them and that was probably going to be the hardest one.

Her fingers slid around to Satoshi's back, one there resting, the other running up and down his chest and sides. It was partly for the effect, but also because damn he was built.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawkobo Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:48 am

"Only if you want to. I don't want you to get hurt, though. I don't want to lose someone close to me. Not again." Satoshi stroked Mizumi's chest in the same way she was stroking his. Man she was beautiful...

"But if you're fine with that, then so am I." He kissed her, pulling her closer to him in the process.
Rawkobo
Rawkobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:05 am

"Trust me, I'll be fine. I don't like being on the frontlines anyways, where you and Haruka and the Triad fight. I'll just stand back and support, y'know...?"

Her voice got sleepier and happier as it went. She was partly falling asleep, but also partly just taking in the environment, enjoying Satoshi's touch too. She dipped down farther, resting her head against his chest. She listened.

"Ba dum, ba dum, ba dum..."

Mizumi whispered back the sound of Satoshi's heartbeat.

"The sound of being a human. It's wonderful."

That got deep.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawkobo Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:42 pm

Satoshi's phone vibrated on a nearby table. It was running low on battery. When he went to check it...

3 PM. Yeah, okay, they slept hard together. But it was nice, wasn't it? He turned back to Mizumi, who as far as he could tell was still sleeping, holding herself to him. For someone who was a bit of a sin-driven talkative type, she certainly looked innocent and peaceful when resting. Her hair down, too, looked just as pleasant. He caressed her hair and kissed the top of her head, snuggling again.

They could still rest like this for a while, at least until something urgent actually came up. Not like there was, as far as his phone could tell.
Rawkobo
Rawkobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:46 pm

Spoke too soon there, Satoshi boy.

The sound of a phone starting to buzz (from Yukino's text message to the Resistance) woke Mizumi. Her eyes opened rather slowly, probably because she was extremely groggy and not exactly the kind of person to just feel better after a nap.

Or really sleep in general.

"Sa...toshi? What's that?"

She patted him on the chest, asking him to get whatever the message was. Her eyes still had the fuchsia tint in them from her power. Due to having bodily contact with Satoshi for basically the main portion of the time they were together, she remained in transmission. Not that she was looking for anything, so she just blanked out and went to sleep... Though she did experience whatever Satoshi was dreaming. Nothing too out of the ordinary, considering Mizumi couldn't even remember what it was.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawkobo Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:32 pm

Even more cute groggy. How was that even possible?

"Alright." Satoshi got up to grab his phone, giving her bare butt a nice squeeze as he went past. Still nude, of course, and beyond description, he checked messages. Hopefully this wasn't anything too serious so they could go back to cuddling up together and maybe even---

Oooooof course not. He didn't know whether to be worried or annoyed.

"Hey, Mizumi, we've got business at the shrines. We should probably throw some clothes on and go over there." But it was so nice right now without pants...crap.
Rawkobo
Rawkobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:47 pm

She was already slipping on shorts and searching under the bed for her tank-top which had miraculously gone missing earlier. Mizumi sighed, grabbing one of her normal white t-shirts she left in the basement for work purposes.

"Let's go then loverboy, before it's too late. It'd be faster to go through Hoshiko, but nearly all of Hoshiko got obliterated and is pretty uninhabitable so we're going the fast route through Kizoku I guess."

She tossed on a small green hoodie and slipped on her kicks upstairs, waiting for Satoshi to head up and get moving to the shrine. Every moment they weren't there is another hand the Resistance doesn't have and from the look Satoshi had given, it didn't look like it was some child's play.

Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5