Event Horizon

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Event Horizon

Post by Dementuo on Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:26 pm

The fight between the two went mostly one-sided, with Sakuya holding control most of the time. Her ride chain into the final form of Tsukuyomi went smoothly, as her opponent tried to keep up with the advantage with Narukami's numerous retiring skills. In the end, however, Sakuya's Grade 4 Tsukuyomi pushed the advantage gap too far, and left Cero with no way to recover. With triggers stacked from the numerous deck-checking skills, Tsukuyomi delivered blow after blow to Tempest Bolt Dragon, the damage in turn reflecting onto Cero himself.

Sakuya looked over at her defeated opponent. He seemed shaken. Was he repenting for his sins now? Was he feeling remorse at the hands of the Lunar Goddess? Well, it didn't matter. It was too late for atonement. The invasion had taught Sakuya as much. The cards from her deck slid themselves together and slid neatly into place, reforming her deck (her G Units included), and vanished in a shimmer of light. Sakuya stepped up to Cero, staring down at his battered form. "I said not to worry. Just accept your fate, please. It'll make the world a much better place." Raising her twin-sided mace, Sakuya prepared to land a final blow, and silence the first source of evil in this new world.
Dementuo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher on Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:31 pm

Well, while the Seed that looked like Seifer looked on quietly, Seifer himself watched the fight with some form of fear. They had stride. That much was apparent. And the aura they gave off from before only felt even greater now, magnified by the presence of stride. At the end of the fight however, with Tempest being struck down by Tsukuyomi... There seemed to be something wrong about to happen. Was Cero's opponent about to kill him? Unfortunately, while Seifer was terrified, he couldn't let that happen. Placing himself between Cero and this person, his deck came out of it's box, held up with the back of the card to Cero's previous opponent. "Don't really know who you are, or why you're really here. But you can't just come along killing people. Even if he is a bit of a pain." the brunette steeled himself for whatever would happen next. A taunt from Cero or this person, a scoff? Something. He'd grown accustomed to the idea since the invasion started.
Cipher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo on Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:36 pm

Sakuya stopped herself mid-swing as another man stepped in the way. She blinked at him, giving him a weird, confused look. "...What?" Lowering her weapon and sticking it into the ground at her side, she folded her arms. "I don't think you understand what's happening here. I'm the Moon Goddess' Avatar, her champion, her envoy. We're just doing the right thing, purging the world of evil. And if you're gonna get in the way of that..." Her deck materialized itself again, Sakuya backing up a few steps once more to make room for the fighting space. "...Then I'm afraid I'll have to purge you as well. Only evil people help other evil people."
Dementuo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King on Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:38 pm

After his extremely one-sided defeat, and finding yet another person capable of Stride, Cero was infuriated as he kneeled battered before his opponent.  He scoffed, a smirk on his face as he looked up into, for anyone else, would've been the face of death.  He may have lost the cardfight, but his physical abilities should be more than a match for this woman.  Just as he prepared to intercept the mace, Seifer apparently had ignored the warning and gotten between Cero and his opponent.  This as more than a bit irritating.  Especially when he mentioned killing Cero.  

"What, you think I'd die to some flimsy hunk of metal?  I'm Cero Kirguis, Europe's King of Vanguard!  How dare you underestimate me!!!"  He was pretty much ready to kill Seifer, but held himself back, and turned to the woman who defeated him. "And you keep going on about how you'll remove evil yet commit evil acts yourself, you damn hypocrite!" Cero's aura was flaring out of control in his anger, and causing some destruction to the area surrounding them without realizing it.
Lightning King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl on Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:39 pm

"What on Earth is happening...?" Yugure questioned.

"Earth?! Have you seen Cray right now?!" Yunos shouted. What was going on with Cray? Well, a gigantic Tsukuyomi just beat Tempest Bolt Dragon at his own game - a one-on-one summit challenge. It wasn't any normal Tsukuyomi, no. It was the Deity of the Evening Moon, she called herself. The fact that Eradicators got stomped on was more than horrifying for Dragon Empire. The monsters that descended unto Cray... were other units of transcendence.

Queen Yukino shot down at Yugure and the latter immediately blocked. The two began clashing with steel, even using their Meister powers to summon the Sword of Darkness and dual wield. This brought some strain to the soldier, but the angel queen was able to wield both with ease. Their footwork, swinging angles, physical power put into strikes, were all exactly the same. This was proof enough that they were very well the same person.

Meanwhile, Cyan looked down to get a better feel for this superior Earth, her mouth being covered by her large sweater collar. The street wasn't completely wrecked beyond recognition, it was very nice to see. Though, someone rudely called her out on her jealousy as they approached. True, Cyan was envious of this world, but that was uncalled for. She's a sensitive lass.

"J-Jelly..." her quiet voice muttered. "You all have such a nice world... I... guess I'm jealous..."

She was a bit timid after everything that happened to her own world and even more shy of stepping through time. It was a little much to take in.

Every other superhuman seems to have already adjusted, however.

Yugure and Yukino both jumped away from the other, putting some distance between them. They began to circle around cautiously, looking for an opening. Yugure's expression was dark, serious, and violent. Yukino shared the same bloodthirsty feeling, but had a cocky grin on her face.

"No way, no way! The only ones of transcendence should be the Messiah and me if we make those energy weapons again for Tsubasa! Now you're telling me there's even more of them that actually exist?!" Ezel shouted in utter disbelief.

"What is this?" Yugure questioned herself.

"I'm the you who beat Jellal in our third fight, and then proceeded to beat Neu, Schwarzschild, and all of Link Joker. I'm from another timeline." Yukino gave the explanation that was requested. "All of us are, it seems. That Gear Dragon up there let us peek into your world, and then let us come here."

"... E-... Excuse me?"
Best Girl
Administrator

View user profile http://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi on Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:44 pm

Noel was taking everything in all at once, trying to accept that what is going on is real. The Link Joker invasion seemed more normal than what was going on right now. She didn't have time to fully grasp seeing what is possibly her future self when a proclamation of what looked like another Yugure gave a familiar feeling.

Bow down to her? You are kidding me right? She sounded... like my father... that cocky tone... a demonstration of strength just to brag how strong she is... Noel hated that and walked up to her and pulled out her deck. Discarding all fear and turned it into anger and determination. She felt like if she can beat that person, then it would be a step closer to finding who she really is, by conquering someone who is like her father.

"My name is Noel Kusanagi and I will bow down to no one! Especially not to someone like you!" She pulled out her deck as a sign of her challenge and defiance, possibly also ignorant and blind stupidity
NoelKusanagi

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/beautifulcecelia

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver on Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:45 pm

Tsubasa could feel a tremor from one of the individuals who stepped out of the purple gate, but he was also aware about the situation around him, making him confident that they could handle the issue, so for now he chose to focus his sights on the one who looked like Noel...

"...I need to address the Seifer look alike...but at the same time something is bothering me about this one..." he said, as he started walking towards the Noel look-alike, giving a wave to Seifer to handle the Tsukuyomi challenger who defeated Cero.

It was odd how he was ignoring most of the chaose happening but he was fixated on his target for now, so until he is needed elsewhere he would focus on his goal.

"...Who are you exactly?" he asked, as he stood in front of the Noel look-alike, and glancing to see Seifer challenge the Tsukuyomi user.

"Good luck..." he thought.
BluishOver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello on Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:53 pm

Ignored. Was it because he wasn't loud enough?

Hahahaha of course not. Amatsuki couldn't really do much other than physically try to get his attention but he seemed so preoccupied it might be rude to that.

I can just find him later. His soul resonance has an extremely high frequency anyways.

The sound, the static that Amatsuki had managed to create off of his humming was his use of "Soul Resonance" detection, or the ability to create a sound off of somebody's inner will. Everyone's had a different unique sound that the human ear would normally take ages to adjust to, but he had gotten used to it at this point.

With a smile, Amatsuki returned his deck to his cardigan pocket, turned his headphones on and walked away out of the crowd. He had marked most people around here with hums, and whistles. He had everyone's number, whenever he wanted it essentially. The only downfall is finding them would be tiring...

Another time then, minna. This place is pretty, isn't it Amon?

I believe it is a great place to rule, no?

I don't mean rule... just existing here would be better than anywhere back there-

I understand, my Vanguard.
Jello

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi on Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:55 pm

The woman slowly looked at the young man approaching him, Tsubasa. It was interesting to see how he was ignoring everything just so he can approach her. Her cold, emotionless stare was towards Tsubasa who asked a question he should know the answer to. However, Noel stayed quiet and stared at him for a good moment.

"You were the first one to die..." Noel held her deck which radiated a black, shadowy aura. "The way you are now, history will repeat itself and the tragic life of my world will repeat itself. Everyone is dead in my time, will it happen again? How many lives will it take this time for humanity to be saved?"
NoelKusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King on Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:56 pm

Fubuki looked rather confused at the response from jelly. "Nice world? What do you mean? Are you an alien or something?" The girl seemed rather shy, and Fubuki wasn't really sure how to treat her. She seemed kinda nice and her outfit... Made a statement.
Lightning King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl on Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:06 pm

The twin Espoirs turn to Noel's sudden shout of a challenge. Yukino seemed to be rather excited with a fool who wouldn't bow down like everyone else, and Yugure was deathly concerned. This Yukino Espoir had the powers of the Meister and more, so someone like Noel would be in grave danger.

"No, don't!" The soldier warned. The queen took this chance to dash at Yugure and knock her down with a ferocious slashing from both swords. Blaster Dark in particular left a wound in the general's arm, ripping her sleeve and jacket apart. With a agonized war cry, Yugure attempted to counterattack. However, she was caught too far off guard, and sent flying backward with a kick into a tree. Her Majesty gave the same "Ho ho ho!" as she did before. That annoying noblewoman's laugh that echoed a past Yugure never wanted to think of again.

"You wish you challenge me, peon? Sure, I could use another jester on top of my thousand of them. Maybe you won't be replaced like the majority of them."

Such cruelty oozed from her arrogant tone. Seeing Noel request a duel with cards, the two swords merged into a deck. They floated about, needing no table to go about this. "I'll make you kneel if you won't do it willingly."

---

Cyan turned to look at the other girl. Her mouth was never revealed from behind that sweater, as Cyan never held her head up high enough. "I'm from... another time... like all those other ones." She stated, pointing to the calamity caused by the other time travelers. "I'm here to change what happened to my world... like them... by using yours."
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver on Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:09 pm

The look-alike's response shook Tsubasa to the core, just hearing that he was dead in her 'world' or dimension made him understand the situation in a better way. Like he had thought these people were from alternate dimensions kind of like how he was when he met KOGA in the alternate dimension a while back. It was not strange for him to see himself dead, even though it pained him, but hearing her say that his abilities were not up to the challenge that she dealt with in her world did get under his skin..

"...The way I am now? Are you trying to say that I won't be able to stop whatever is coming in my current state?" he asked, his eyes slowly filling with determination.

"...Noel, I don't know what happened in your world...but I will prove to you that I am not as weak as you peg me to be." he said, revealing his deck.

BluishOver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King on Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:13 pm

"Time travel?" Did this woman really just say she came from that future? The though made Fubuki laugh, "That's absurd!! Time travel's not possible!!" Her laughter subsided after jelly continued. This woman was either serious or seriously insane. "What happened to your world? And using ours? Using our world how?" Jelly was rather difficult to hear, so Fubuki tried to life her head up a bit so her words would be a bit clearer in the chaos that was happening around them, paying no attention to any sense of personal boundaries.
Lightning King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo on Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:32 pm

Sakuya's second fight was significantly tougher on her than her first. A Kagero player this time, but not just any player. This man had, somehow, tamed Nouvelle Vague, resident Goddess of the Dragon Empire. Sakuya was stunned. She had never seen the power of that goddess in action before, and now she bore witness to it as a powerful Grade 4, one that came from the main deck, and stayed as a Vanguard for the rest of the fight. With its powerful effects, she found her accumulated advantage spent almost instantly, forcing out every last one of her Sentinels. Pushed to her limits, she scraped together the last three cards of her deck and pulled through with two Critical checks, her last card keeping her in the game. She had beaten the evil. She had won. But just barely.

Her cards didn't reorganize themselves this time. They simply shimmered into nothingness as they had did before, scattered and separated. Sakuya stepped back, pulling her mace from the ground and holding it up defensively. She had never been pushed to the edge like that before, not since Link Joker. Some evildoer, in the favor of a Goddess? This world was in more trouble that she had realized. More trouble than her own had been in. She touched off the ground, floating into the air. "F-Fine, very well. I'll save purging you for later." Turning herself around and zooming off through the sky, Sakuya vanished into the distance.

--

Karin had witnessed the whole fight, and couldn't believe her eyes. The Goddess of the Dragon Empire, used by this man? She ran up to him, eyes practically sparkling. "You... y-you... you have Nouvelle Vague!" Karin was clearly excited beyond belief, causing her to momentarily forget the situation they were in.
Dementuo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi on Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:54 pm

"I... what was I thinking... I didn't even stand a chance..."

Noel was overwhelmed by the power of the proclaimed Queen Yukino. Everything about the fight seemed one-sided. The Queen wasn't even trying and yet the level of difficulty was immense. Now Noel finds herself on her knees, the one thing she refused to do, in front of her. She never felt more weak than when her own father stomps on her for being a disgrace to the family.

Holy Dragon, Religious Soul Saver. An extremely powerful unit the likes Noel has never seen before. What can she do to have that same kind of power? Noel couldn't think as she was on her knees crying for how helpless she currently feels.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

A field made of darkness formed in front of Tsubasa and Noel. He claims to not be as weak as when he died in her own time and she was going to judge whether that is true or not.

"You wish to fight to prove me wrong? One thing is for certain, the outcome will be obvious..."

Last edited by NoelKusanagi on Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
NoelKusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher on Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:59 pm

The fight was hard pressed. Seifer knew full well what to anticipate from this fighter. Stride, and the power that beat Cero. She wasn't to be taken lightly. Throughout the fight Seifer fought valiantly, though he himself almost gave in when all four Nouvelle came to his hand. But by some grace he was spared, now capitalizing on the breakride combination with Dauntless Drive and Nouvelle Vague. Nouvelle's awe inspiring abilities turned a previously uphill battle into his favor. One he almost won, and yet... Miss stepped right at the end. As the field disappeared and an exhausted Seifer fell to one knee from using the Goddess of Kagero's powers, the other fighter retreated. Why? She'd beaten him and yet... Maybe the fight with him pushed her almost to, if not past her limits? There was some pride to be had in that. And yet, he still lost. Struggling to stand, letting the loss sink in, a voice called out to him about having Nouvelle Vague. It was... Karin? She seemed pretty ecstatic about him having Nouvelle Vague. Giving a tired smile he nodded to her a bit before looking at the remaining intruders, and allies. The one that looked like him however was no where to be seen. There seemed to be something familiar about him past just looking like him but he wasn't going to worry to much about that.

"Yeah, she came to me when I needed help awhile back with my sister." he scratched the back of his head a bit, just now thinking about it. He had in his possession a god. How did this even come about? What was he to even think really? To him, while she was a dear friend, he didn't think it was that big of a deal. Then again, until a year ago, Cardfight Vanguard just seemed liked a regular old card game to him.
Cipher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl on Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:01 pm

"I didn't think so either... until the Gear Dragon showed up."

Cyan pointed up to the entity in the sky as a response to Fubuki not believing her. Understandably so, since the woman didn't believe herself until some time ago. "My world... was destroyed by Link Joker... and we have no hope for recovery... They took everything from me... But we were allowed to come to this world together to find a solution to fix our times... A lot of suggestions were given to us... The one I'm going for is erasing myself in this time and..."

Cyan had a bit of trouble speaking the rest, but she may as well be honest. Though, she smacked Fubuki's hands away whenever she was reaching for the sweater collar. The time traveling girl felt safe under it, nobody was allowed to pull it down.

"... Siphoning life from this world."

---

Queen Yukino used Royal Paladins with Blaster Dark, a very familiar deck. It was the deck Yugure used in the middle of the United Sanctuary's civil war. This deck had seemed to evolve far and beyond what it once was, supporting a Blaster Grade One and new Grade three units. Along with that, she still had Starlight Violinist from the past, and used her Meister powers to multiply copies of the Blasters of Fate. Majesty Lord Blaster stood as the daunting challenge against the Jewel Knights. However, his queen didn't seem to care much for her opponent. Most of the game was spent mocking her rebellious attitude, even going as far as throwing the game at several points to make things more entertaining.

When one thought she had slipped up, she simply checked a Heal Trigger as her sixth damage.

What came after that is what had the United Sanctuary of the present day in shock and awe. Queen Yukino summoned a transcendence unit, and it was Soul Saver Dragon of all beings. A religious, holy deity that brought together this ruler's "Kingdom". Celestial Dominance Roar was the evolution of its skill, giving rearguards power, and then giving itself an extra Critical to boot. ... It was just rubbing salt in the wound at that point, as Noel was on five damage already, and Yukino got a Critical Trigger.

Religious Soul Saver stayed materialized behind Her Majesty, as a display of might that showed she wasn't just bark. This unholy arrogance was backed by having actually taken over the world of her time, and now she has the chance to expand the empire here. That was her goal, not even learning why her timeline truly failed. The Kingdom would simply grow beyond time and space itself, until all of creation bowed down.

Yugure couldn't believe any of this. Holding her wounded arm, the soldier got back on her feet. This is what would've happened had she stopped failing - if she had succeeded. This... thing would've been a reality.

... Which was even worse for her, a future of winning or a future of losing?

Never mind that. Yugure, shaking her head, summoned Blaster Blade with her unharmed arm, and rushed over to Noel to make sure she was alright.

"Hooo ho ho ho ho!" Yukino laughed again. "Cute little rebel, kneel before me like that forever! I promise you, a well pampered life under my domain..." The queen sneered, giving a wicked grin of self-satisfaction.
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King on Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:24 pm

Fubuki was getting kind of annoyed with Cyan slapping her hand away repeatedly. But... Erasing herself in this time? Siphoning life from this world? "H-how could you even think of doing something like that!?" Fubuki was shocked to hear this, and was rather infuriated at both of these notions. "There has to be some other way! And even if there isn't why ruin someone else's world for your own!?" Fubuki's expression was a mix of anger, disgust, worry, and sadness. Such an existence was... So depressing. "I... I swear I won't let you go through with this, jelly!" Fubuki pulled out her deck and pointed it at Jelly (This is a permanent nickname.)
Lightning King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King on Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:05 pm

The battle against Jelly was extremely difficult. Unable to get a Grade 3 in time, Fubuki was helpless against multiple turns of endless attacks. However, when she got Trans-Core Dragon, things seemed to turn around. Fubuki's triggers were coming when she needed them, even if she was now getting an abundance of extra copies on top of them. However, in the face of the power that came soon after... It was nothing. After Jelly revealed her name to be Cyan, she showed a power beyond anything Fubuki had seen before. Stride Generation... A new evolution of Maelstrom. Blue Storm Dragon Master, Admiral Maelstrom. Fubuki was able to stop Jelly's attacks, but at a heavy cost. She only had one chance... One chance to turn the game around. Hoping with everything she had, she drew, and got the card she needed.

"Blow across the ocean, my shining blizzard! Bring justice to a world without and cleanse all hearts of evil! Breakride, My Avatar, Blue Wave Dragon Tetra-Drive Dragon!" With the power of her breakride, she managed to push Jelly into a corner. However, Jelly's ace unit, Maelstrom Reverse, fought back tooth and nail. Barely surviving the turn, Fubuki made a last desperate push to break through Jelly's defenses... And it worked. She had drive checked a critical trigger, which put Jelly at six damage... Only for her to heal. It was the end. Fubuki had no way to defend from the second wind brought on by another Admiral Maelstrom. She lost.

"I... Lost..?" No... This wasn't right... She had to protect her world... She had to show Jelly that there must be something else she could do!!! But... She couldn't... She was too weak. Falling to her knees, Fubuki broke out in tears. "I... I've doomed my world, haven't I?" No... No, no, no! There had to be something else! Something Jelly missed! Something, somewhere, somehow!!! But what?!
Lightning King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver on Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:17 pm

Tsubasa was determined to prove to Noel that things were different in this timeline, more importantly he could tell that the scarfed dragon was staring him down and it bothered him to stand there and be told that their fate was sealed because he was weak..

"Now my Avatar!" he shouted as Blaster Blade charged against the dragon of chaos only to be stopped by every assault.

Noel's breakride turn was devastating, Phantom Blaster Overlord was beyond powerful but thankfully Tsubasa was able to stop the attempt after holding on to a lot of grade 0 shield cards, even Noel seemed somewhat impressed, right? The rest of the attacks were nulified and stopped but the next turn was the end of it...

"..As I thought...You were the first to die..Unleash Chaos and destroy your enemies, Generation Stride!!! Phantom Blaster Diablo!!" shouted Noel as she made her final stride to Phantom Blaster Diablo.

Even though Tsubasa tried to guard the attack with Guinevere, the forced sacrifice of his rear guards made it impossible for the shield to block the all powerful dragon of destruction, and with that his damage zone was sent to six...

"...No....this can't be real...are we really going to lose again..." he said, his eyes widened with disbelief as he fell to his knees..A disappointed Noel leaving the scene.
BluishOver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl on Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:26 pm

"J-Jelly..."

Cyan kind of liked that nickname, but at the same time, she could have at least learned her actual name first. Anyway, they began a fight to settle their minds. If Fubuki could win, maybe it meant the power of transcendence... just wasn't enough at all. Cyan didn't want to show it, but losing would've been devastating. If these miracles couldn't do anything here, what was left for them? Nothing. Asking for the guidance of Master Jellal's spirit, an Aqua Force mirror match began with Marios and Bubble Edge. During this game, the saddening woman revealed how she could save her world: draining life from this one. Arming herself with Maelstrom Reverse again Tetra Drive Dragon, the battle of vice admirals commenced.

Though, Tetra was a rear admiral at the time. ... At her own time. Tetra Drive's very existence was eradicated by the Reapers, and it was surprising to see he still lived in this place. In fact, seeing him only proved that this world was ripe for fixing everything or taking for themselves. A world that is damaged, but is not beyond repair - a world that is not destined to fall silent.

"J-Jelly..."

Yes, of course she was jealous. Living in a doomed timeline, how could she not be?

The miracle of transcendence - Admiral Maelstrom arrived as proof that even with all the power in creation, she still couldn't save anyone. A painful overlord of Aqua Force that served memory of her fallen mentor, and a dead world. How tragic. Cyan never truly wanted to hurt anyone, and wished there was an alternative like Fubuki kept protesting. But... all the white haired woman did was apologize.

"S-Sorry... Sorry again..."

Barely escaping death, Maelstrom inflicting a deafening blow to Tetra Drive. Oh, if only they could hear. Maelstrom's wails of sorrow through its corroded, Reversed suffering. It didn't want to do this any more than its vanguard did.

Like the others, Admiral Maelstrom remained in reality with Cyan behind her.

-------------------------------------------------

This is too much.

These people from alternative timelines and dimensions suddenly appeared. They seemed ridiculous, boasting things that would involve an entire planet. Even more so in the palm of their own hands. Tyrannical people usually meet their downfall very easily in such a grandiose state of mind that is far beyond their ability... But these beings were different. Ideologies and desires were backed by the absolute power of transcendence and future cards. Not only that, but their power surpassed Vanguard itself, summoning cards in reality. They're almost Gods even, wielding might that would surpass the average superhuman.

Yugure watched as others were torn apart by these enormous monsters. Not just on Earth, no, but Cray was suffering losses as bad as they were during the initial Link Joker invasion. Could they even do anything at this rate? Was there even anything to do? She stood in front of Noel, attempting to defend the fallen Jewel Knight Vanguard, against Queen Yukino. This gross being that's he opposite of Yugure - a successful past.

What could she do against herself that won?

Religious Soul Saver was poised, ready to smite the two that defied the queen. Noel would be let off the hook just to serve, however, this world's Chosen Sword would be obliterated. The Espoirs had nothing but disgust for one another, but right now, only one had the ability to erase the other.

"I... won't let you... or any of you other freaks..." Yugure was exhausted, as dual wielding takes a good chunk of her stamina, along with being brutally slammed into a tree, and having a bleeding arm wasn't helping. The Commander didn't give up yet. Instead, possible counterattack tactics were being formulated. There had to be a way through this.

Then it struck like a dozen trucks.

Any tactic... Yukino Espoir would know it. They're the same person, so they have the same mindset. The only difference is modesty versus arrogance.

"Freaks? You're no better, idiot!" Queen Yukino scowled and berated her failure parallel.

"Dammit, we're getting floored out here! We need to retreat!" Ezel called out.

"They're blocking off our path... Majesty Lord Blaster is blocking off our exit!" Ahmes shouted, more surprised than anyone to hear that one of their biggest obstacles... was himself. Religious Soul Saver was at their front door, Majesty Lord Blaster was in a one-on-one duel with Alfred at the back door. To make matters even worse, Phantom Blaster "Diablo" was at their sides, being fended off by Gancelot and company.

"Cease... this..." Yugure pleaded, angrily.

"Hmm? What's that? Crybaby failure said something?" Queen Yukino taunted.

"I said... stop this!!"

Yugure let loose a war cry... that suddenly turned into an agonized scream. An pulsation echoed madly throughout her entire being, forming black energy akin to Shadow Paladin's trademark color behind herself. This same purple cloud of power appeared on the middle of the battlefield of the United Sanctuary. It began taking a solid shape in both realities, armored plating of dim grey coloring and sky blue trimming equipped itself to the dark, solidifying mist. A horse could be made out, and riding it was a winged knight with the aura of a dragon beyond that of most Abyss Dragons today. It's very being practically choked the paladins around, suffocating them with its raw power. It's eyes gleamed brightly, as if awakening, with all of the blue trimming lightning up. Brilliant, glowing wings of the same hue opened up, and this monstrosity that seemed to be more like a centaur dragon knight roared with such power...

The singularity's point transcendence had finally occurred.

"What the hell?!" Queen Yukino yelled. "He never told us they could Stride too! It was only supposed to be us and this world's Neu-"

Wielding a gigantic spear, the massive Abyss Dragon stabbed it straight into the chest of the holy Cosmo Dragon. Queen Yukino was cut off, and blood was spewed out of mouth as her linked ascension suffered what would've been a fatal wound for mortals. The spear being ripped out only made the pain far worse, causing Soul Saver to cry out in searing anguish. Her Majesty gripped at her own chest, quickly shaking her head, and immediately flying away with blood dripping from the sky.

The same strike befell Soul Saver on Cray. Going on, the dragon knight proceeded to duel Phantom Blaster "Diablo", having a contest of godly might and speed. "Diablo" was somewhat caught off guard by a backline attack from the Revengers, and Gancelot Zenith, resulting in this new unit trampling over it. The Dark Dragon vanished, retreating from battle knowing that one opening would have decided their fight.

Yugure felt strain like no other acting as an unfathomable gravity on her everything, having her fall down onto the earth unconscious.

A ferocious battle cry echoed over Cray as a threat to the units of transcendence. Were they not to flee, it was coming.

------------------------------------------------------------

"O-oh... Oh no... Y-You all can do it too..." Cyan began trembling, stepping back from Fubuki after seeing that suffocating aura beast.

"B-Bye."

She ran away.
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDollie on Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:03 am

Flonne had been sneaked away, not seeing any point in all the fighting and using the rest of the fighting as a distraction. First she had to make a name for herself and become a top idol of this dimension. She would get it right this time. She would be the idol her fans need. The idol her fans deserve. The idols her fans want to worship. And so began the conquest of the World Idol Flonne. And this time she won't abandon them and make sure there was no more conflict even if she had to force everyone.
EternalDollie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawkobo on Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:49 am

Heero crossed his arms, observing many of the fights. A lot of them weren't close; those who were on the bridges were bearers of Stride, a power that had been granted to him as part of his single-handed victory over Link Joker. In fact, this chance in particular to cross the border and prove the "alpha" timeline weak seemed to be quite humorous.

Then, he saw it. Some of their opponents began to transcend their own boundaries and use Stride themselves. Perhaps unexpected, but he was rather unfazed by it himself. This feeling of intense power remained constant, with or without the budding of new talents, so it was inevitable that such a thing was likely to happen. It made the game more interesting. How would they fare against his own talents?

Continuing his surveillance, Heero noticed a young man with similar hair and taste in clothes to him watching on as well. Strange. The facial features and body structure reminded him of someone he knew...someone very close, like...

"Brother?..."

---

Satoshi on the other hand was paying this boy no mind. He had more serious things to worry about. Like the giant titans he was watching clash, for instance. Striding led to these huge beings outright fighting and dominating, and it blew his mind that such power existed from Cray. Sure, there was evolution, but in the face of that, to evolve even further to the point of potential godhood...

It didn't really surprise him when Yugure was one of the first to unleash that kind of potential amongst their side. As daunting as the Abyss Dragon was to stare at, it was still one of their chances to fight back against whatever this group of strangers was bringing to the table. From the sound of things, they were beings from...other timelines?

Satoshi couldn't wrap his head around how that was possible, but then again, ever since he met Yugure, this sort of thing just flat out happened without question.
Rawkobo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher on Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:57 am

Everything was so strange, the Seeds were winning and yet they left. Seifer didn't see many of the battles since his head began to ache badly again but... once that it seemed to be all over, the brunette looked around the battlefield. They had been defeated, thoroughly so it seemed but... Yukino had managed to stride? That was good... At least someone had a fighting chance. Before he could congratulate her though she seemed to of passed out. Not good, especially considering what was probably happening on Cray. Either way, it was probably better to be safe than sorry, so the male made sure to lift the unconscious ivory haired woman onto his back as best as he could all things considered. He was still oddly tired and that fight against Cero's opponent didn't help. When he stood he looked over who remained with a grim look. This was far from over. "Everyone, let's get out of her. Meet back up at HQ. And don't dawdle. ...Don't get caught by them either." he tried his best to command but it probably didn't carry half as much weight as Yukino, he just hoped they'd listen. In either case, he left with the woman on his back as fast as he could.
Cipher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver on Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:00 am

Watching the situation unfold from afar, Tsubasa picked up himself and followed Seifer as he carried Yukino, all the while he was hating himself on the inside that he was not strong enough to handle Noel or show her that they were not going to lose in this dimensions...now his very being is shaken. The only thing keeping him moving in the direction that Seifer is taking is the fact that they are his friends, but right now he could really just go for a break..

".....Be careful with her, she's bleeding.." he said.
BluishOver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top