Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xateramusa's House

3 posters

Go down

Xateramusa's House Empty Xateramusa's House

Post by Xateramusa Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:32 pm

Xateramusa's House Timthumb

This is xateramusa's lovely house which she was able to buy due to her past position. All are welcome to this house, though beware their might be traps in the house. So come on in and enjoy.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Xateramusa's House Empty Re: Xateramusa's House

Post by Xateramusa Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:24 pm

Xateramusa finally arrived at home and unlocked her door entering her house. "it feels great to be home." She said as she shut her door and placed her keys on the table that was by the door. She then went upstairs and took a shower rinsing all the sweat and dirt off of her. Finally left the shower changed into a short blue yukita, before looking in the mirror. Her new hair color and the yukita matched perfectly. She then went to her room grabbed a book and wnet back downstairs to the living room where she put the book on the living room table next to her deck.

She then went into the kitchan and grabbed a couple of fruits before going back to the living room and sitting down on the couch with her legs streched out. She picked up her book and began to read. As she was reading her phone went off and all it said was to go to gotem city. Xat being ceriouse who it was from placed her book down, locked and left her house. She then took a bus down to Gotean city.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:40 am

Xat had return home after her encounter and time in gotam. Once she got in she placed her phone on the table, took a shower, brushed her hair and teeath, before crawling into bed for the night. Xat soon fell asleep and her dream began.

She was walking around cray checking out the new places and meeting new units. She then was on her way to the zoo nation to check there life style out when she felt something off. She turned back around and saw smoke comming from somewere, she then ran to the smoke but by doing so her dream sooned turned into a nightmare.

The city and bulidings were torn down and distroyed, streets were broken up, dead bodys on the ground and all through it she saw a reversed sitting high on the throne. SHe quickly ran to it as as she did so Shirayuki appered by her side and ran as well, they got close and started to attack the reversed hoping to save the remaning people.

It looked like they were about to win the fight as the other murakmo's help. when all of a sudden a stride unit appeared, shirayuki knowing she would have to evolve to face the unit at same level. She went to deal an attack as her Cosmic snowfall form. Though once she was close enough the reversed grabbed her and tore her apart droping the remains in front of Xat and the rest of the murakumo's.

Xat fell to her knees and cried for she had lost her most beloved and trusted companion. The unit advanced and was about to finish off xat and the murakumo's , when all of a sudden a large cry was heard pushing the unit back. Xat looked up to see a hole in the air, and saw a new unit come out. It was a dragon that had red hair, armor, long wings and claws. It let out another cry before turning and looking at Xat and the fallen Shirayuki, It knelt down and held out a claw to her asking Xat to trust it.

"Don't look so sad, she is till among us just look." he told her. Xat looked back at shirayuki and saw her start to crack and fade to ice. Then to Xat's surprised time around them froze and Shirayuki stood there in all her glory.

"I'm sorry to have desived you, but we thought it was necessary so you can meet, and unleash  the unit that has been calling you." She said as the dragon spoke.

"She is right, to get stronger one must totaly understand the pain of losing someone or thing that is dear to you. My name is Homura Raider, and I'm a murakumo stride. I will lend you my powers on occasion however you are not ready yet to full use me, but one day you will be." He said as time unfroze and the reversed started to move again.

It was a long battle and with homura raider at xat's side, they forced the reversed back to there own place. Xat looked around and saw that she was the only one left, and felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned around and saw her clan standing behind her.

"It's time to end this nightmare and for you to wake up, but rembere this could be the future if we fail to stop the reverse, and seeds." River child said as he heald all the wounded. Xat saw the field and everything fading.

She then opened her eyes and saw that the sun was just starting to rise. She looked at her deck and saw a new unit beside the 2 new units, and the shirayuki stride. Xat picked it up and gasped for what she held were copys of Homura Raider, taking all her cards in her hand she walked to her balcony and watched the sun rise smiling. "I won't let that future come to past, even if it was a dream or nightmare." She said as she closed her eyes feeling the wind blow softly through her hair and made her nightgown flutter in the wind.

She then changed clothed and left the house letting shirayuki guide her way to her friends, wanting to tell them about her nightmare and to worn them about that future.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:32 pm

After a day of lunch and questions about Cray and the Spiritual World Xat knew as a Shaman, Raiden asked to go to her house. It wasn't for any strange or malicious reason, he simply wished to know more about the world of Cray. There were so many things he wondered about it and his curiosity as a detective and seeker of truth made him want to see it at least once. He hoped Xateramusa could open the door or at least lead the way.

Inside, Raiden made sure to look around at everything nearby. He didn't let his eyes wander too much. That would be rude, after all. "So you really can do this?" he said with a small hint of disbelief. Not in her, but in the overall idea of being able to connect to another world spiritually. Could such a thing really exist? He was here to find that answer.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:03 pm

Xat looked at him and nodded. "It won't be easy. To communacate with the spirit world you will need a spirit animel to guide you through the connection." She said as she sat down on the couch and motion for him to sit on the couch across from her.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:16 pm

Raiden sat across from her, not getting to close. Feeling that she liked Darren made him cautious not to disrespect. "A spirit animal?" he said with a little more disbelief. "So there isn't a way around something like that? A way for you to lead me there with your own... spirit animal?"
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:40 pm

"I'm afread not. A spirit animal must come to you. I can however guide you into trying to get one. All you need to do is lay down, empty your mind of all thoughts, and just relax with your eyes close. when you are in the mist asleep thats when your spirit is in communication with the spirit world. You might not get an animale right away. it might even test you." She told him.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:03 pm

Raiden took a small sigh. He had a feeling there was something wrong with this situation, but it was worth a try. With all he had already seen, it was almost silly to be skeptical now. Still, for all he had seen, he'd never DONE any of it before. He laied himself down as she asked. He closed his eyes as his mind drifted away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raiden was in a black world, nothing but darkness all around him. He looked around, seeing nothing in front of him. What was all of this? It was to be expected, he supposed. He had just fallen asleep, right? Wait, was it this easy to know you are asleep? That was when it happened, the area around him changed, shifting in an instant to a mountainous plateau. His eyes widened at the sight. Was this... Cray?

A creature walked up to Raiden slowly. It had a hat and was... a rabbit. A small rabbit. It tipped its hat and said, "Hiya, smart guy! Name's Lucky Charmy, at your service, but you can call me Charmy. Raiden was in shock. He was talking... to a rabbit. A small rabbit. Well, no need to gape like you're waiting for flies. You came here for find Gold Paladins, didn't you? Well here you go.

"How... are you..." Raiden began. "There's not really a lot of time to start from the beginning. Big things are coming, lots of evils, all at once too. You wanted a Liberator deck to weather the storm, right? And not just any deck... You want Legion." Charmy started to hop away from him. Raiden followed, having so many questions but letting the rabbit speak.

"You came to the right place, Private Eye. Legion isn't something you just get at a store. You've gotta be chosen by the units here to get one. Now then, let's talk shop. Why do you think we should lend our powers to you of all people?"

Raiden sighed as he took all of this in. He would question it later. This unit asked him a question. The least he could do was answer. "Charmy... I need your power in order to protect the ties of Vanguard, to protect the bonds of all the fighters, and to protect my friends as well!"

"Friends?! That's a laugh! When have you had real friends? You talk a lot about bonds and connections, but when have you sat down and made a real connection to someone? All you've ever done is Cardfight and move on to the next place. How many people have you ever gotten emotionally attached to?" Raiden couldn't say anything to that. It was true. He rarely had time to get attached. "Not very strong bonds if you can't even defend them, are they?"

Raiden shook his head and said, "I have to help them! I need the ability to do so! I... Even if I'm alone, I don't want the same loneliness for anyone else! I want to defend Vanguard for everyone to enjoy!"

Charmy's ears twitched at his words and he said, "Now that... is... interesting. You'd be willing to do everything yourself if you had to, just to save everyone else? How's someone like that suppose to use Legion? Legion is the power of two friends, two Mates even, coming together for a common goal. You think you can handle something like that?"

"I... I don't know if I can..." Raiden said as he looked down. His head rose as he continued to say, "However, I never will be if I don't have it now... Those bonds, that ability... I am willing to open my heart if I am given a chance..."

Charmy let out a small sigh and snapped his fingers. The area became black again. A bit rough around the edges, but you've got a shot. Alright, we'll give you a chance, but you're not really open enough to come into Cray. We'll come to you, and when we do... You better keep up your end of the deal!"

Raiden was all but ejected out of the area at that point, awaking where he was in Xat's home as he looked around. "That was... a rabbit..." was all he could manage to say.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:22 pm

Xat looked up from her book when he awoke. "A rabbet you say?" She asked as she got up and went to a bookcase grabbing a book. She then walked back over to the couch and flipped open to the page of the spirit animale meaning "A rabbit spirit animale means fathfulness, self-sacrafing, Growth, Luck, Shyness, Speed, and Awarness." She read outloud to him.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:25 pm

Raiden thought about what she said, looking down for a moment. He sighed lightly and said, "I don't know if that's the case, but I suppose that might fit. There's a bit of work I still need to do, growing to do. I guess he saw it too..." He closed his eyes for a moment, then stood up. "This... helped me more than I thought it would. Out of curiosity, what would your animal be?"
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:32 pm

Xat looked at him and took out her deck. She then placed a card face up on the table it was the Silver Wolf card. "Mine is the wolf, it symbolizes Sharp Intelligence, Freedom, Strong Instincts, freedom." She told him as she closed the book and sat it on the table. "Once you have your spirit animal then you can enter the world of cray, but be warned your spirit animal will test you." She warned him.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:40 pm

"He already said I can't do that right now," Raiden said lightly. "I can't exactly argue... But it still helped me to do this much..." He turned to her with a light smile. "I will be getting a power to help with our search soon. When that happens, I'd like you to help me. As much as I can understand and figure out, I still don't know enough about the spiritual, and its obvious that is what Darren is dealing with now. Not just him either..." He couldn't help but remember the rabbit mention that evil things were coming.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:53 pm

"Yes I will help you when the time comes." She said as she placed teh book back. "What are you going to do now?" She asks.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:12 pm

"I have some things to take care of, mostly involving going home and recording all that has happened so far. There's a lot more I have to see and discover, but this is a great start." With a light smile still on his face, he went to the door. "I'll be seeing you later." With that, he walked out of the door.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:21 pm

Xat watched him leave before taking out a new book one that was more important. She then sat down and closed her self and mind connecting to her spirit animal and began to search for clues of Darren. The book layed open before her on a page called soul searching.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:24 pm

A image would be able to see an image. An Omen of things to come. Something was on its way, soon approaching. The face of despair was right before her eyes.Xateramusa's House Maxresdefault
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:28 pm

Xat opened her eyes and was panting. 'What was that thing.' she thought to her self before getting up and picking up anoughter book and tried to find some kind of clue to what that thing was. When she couldn't find anything she stood up and left her house heading out for a walk.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:34 pm

Xat walked into her house after all that had happen and sat down on her bed. When she felt shirayuki and silver wolf near her. She layed down and went to the plant cray were she meet with them

"What did i do?" She asked them know now that what she knows now was a regreat.

"There is nothing you are we can really do. You were confused and in dispare, they felt that and took advantage of it." Silver wolf said as Shirayuki spoke up

"You took the deal and now it is time we make do, besides if you look at it, its a way you can get closer to Malice. Don't worry if ti comes down to it we can give info to the resestiance." SHe told xat trying to give some good side to the deal.

"Well we can wait on hautro to help us, sence he said he would and with that we can be a double agent, your heart has been frozen so the power won't consume you." Chat nor said and with thoughs words of comfert xat smiled for the last time. "Thank you my friends." She said as she left cray and followed her spirit animal back to the real world. She woke up and sighed knowing after all this she might end up being alone and no one wanting to be around her.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:47 pm

"I'm coming to the Residential Area. I'll pick you up and take you to the shop when I get there, just make sure you're outside!"

Chris sent Xat a text message, yet this was incredibly disturbing.

How in the hell did she get Xat's number?
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:55 pm

Xat heard her phone go off and with that turned off the shower and got dressed. SHe then read the text and frowned she never gave her number away to chris so how did she know her number. Anyway xat packed up a few things and left the house to wait outside but not before locking it up. "Here I go." She said to the sky knowing that there was no turning back now
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:00 pm

Xat and Riko returned to the house to unload his stuff and to catch up. They talked about what they been up to, and what he had found out about her past. Riko nodded and began to speak.

"I found some scripts that I read that spoke of your past. Apperntly your mother was part of a higher plane in a words she was the queen of the spirit land, which i found out was anouther name for the spirit plane were its basiclly the border land to the spirit realm. The plane is were the spirits and human's were able to speak to each other, much like your imagnation connects you to the plant cray which is one of the places that the boarder reaches to. When your mom became queen and gave birth to you, they found out your father was not of this world but the spirit one who one night on all hollows eve slept with your mother and created you.

Your mother it turns out trained with a shaman to understand things better, so thats is how you are able to use Shaman powers, however that relem which your mother ruled over is still there its basiclly were your wolf lives when not in this world."
He exsplaned as Xat's bangle glowed and her spirit wolf broght Shirayuki who spoke next.

"It was not chance that you picked my clan sence we were also your mother's clan. It was fate that brought us together and I did know what you were to become. When you got me I knew that I had found the child of my prevouse owner. The pain you felt during that battle was due to your hearitage, in a way your brith land is apart of you. The struggle between cray and the deletors have grown to the point were it can be felt by though's who are connected to the spirit plane sadly which is no longer liveable." She exsplaned as Xat's eyes widden with glee to learn about her past.

"So the land is destroyed and I'm the last surviver of the plane. I guess I will need to train then to control this power. However will you and the others help me Shirayuki?" She asked her. Shirayuki smiled and nodded as Riko spoke. "We will get through this together, don't ever doubt yourself you are as human as I am. I will help you get stronger phiscally and your units can do the same for you mentaly." He said as Xat nodded, and stood up. "Ok time to begin our training." She said as she desided to train her mind, she closed her eyes and her spirit traveld to her homeland wiht her wolf guiding her to start training with the murakumo's. Riko knew that during the training that her body will need to be taken care of and to be on watch. So he went up to the window and began a slient watch over her home.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down