Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beach

+12
Nova Major
Doggy
NeoBuster
Dementuo
Xateramusa
Lightning King
EternalDollie
Angel
Rawkobo
BluishOver
Jello
Best Girl
16 posters

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

Beach - Page 4 Empty Re: Beach

Post by Jello Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:45 am

"Hmm, I haven't since my dad used to dance with me. Alright boy, show me some moves."

She took his hand gently, tapping her fingers lightly into his palm and placing a hand on his shoulder, lightly pulling him into the sandy part of the beach.

"So, tell me about yourself, Satoshi. Call me curious?"
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawkobo Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:54 am

Satoshi was surprised. Mizumi did know the steps, and the positions. Amazing.

"Well, I used to work on the farm, but ever since I've been here, I've been a ton of places, doing a lot of things with a couple of friends of mine." He gave her a gentle spin. "We went to New York once and saw all the lights in the city. It was something truly magical."

He pulled her in from her spin, his head looking down at hers with a warm smile. "Other times, we'd be here, making sure everyone was safe from truly heinous things. Things no one should have t'go through."

He pet her head a little. "What about you?"
Rawkobo
Rawkobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:02 am

"Oh, that sounds... different. Interesting different, I mean." She took every move in stride, keeping herself as light as possible for the lead. The spins were her favorite; she felt like a young dancer again. She wasn't really old right now, but she felt like she could take on the world if she were on a stage sometimes.

The pet was a nice touch, for sure. She giggled in response, enjoying the dance. It had been awhile since anybody could move as fluidly to keep up.

"Me? Hmm, not much to say really... Quiet life 'til I got here. Besides this person I knew, most of my friends were just gossip hounds and we just talked about really anything to pass the time, you know how it is..."

She trailed off a little, taking the dance more in stride. Night befell the two, as the jazz musicians were going to be packing up after their last number.

Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawkobo Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:40 pm

Satoshi gave her another slight smile. "You keep mentioning this 'person you know.' Is he someone special to you?" He gave her a nice slow dance as the music came to a close.
Rawkobo
Rawkobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:09 pm

"... Yeah, he is. Or, was. It's been a long time since I've seen him he's... something. Amatsuki. Actually, funny to say he was the one who got me into this card game, Vanguard and all."

She nodded as the music finally closed out, causing the dance to slowly end as well.

She sighed, parting ways slightly. Mizumi placed her hands behind her back, as well turning to face the ocean.

"He... isn't around anymore, I guess you could say."

Her voice did not crack or shake, but stood still. The volume and intensity her mood carried all evening sort of dissipated with the waves.

"Well. Sorry for pushing that on ya'. I have to be off now, I only came for a snack and I stayed for a dance by accident."

Her tone of voice returned, with a giggle and a spin. She ran up to the dock, grabbed her shoes and waved to Satoshi.

"We should talk again sometime, yeah? Thanks for hanging out with me. Sorry again for kicking you!"

Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawkobo Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:24 pm

Satoshi waved, then realized something rather important.

"H-hey! We never got to exchange numbers!" he shouted after her. He had to start getting better about handling that.
Rawkobo
Rawkobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:23 am

Fubuki panted as she arrived on the beach. The smooth jazz was over and done with, so it seemed safe enough. Except that it was late. And Fubuki couldn't remember where her apartment was. Not good. Oh well, she's slept in worse places and been fine. As far as she's aware. She lied down on the sand, welcoming what little warmth it had left from the day, and stared up at the sky. Hopefully no one weird approached her anytime soon.
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:24 am

Aoi rushed over to... somewhere, in a hurry. The Beach, it looked like. The whole time, while she was running, she used the ocean to try and figure out where to go. Masters once taught her that, when a young adept of Aqua Force wanders about, searching for their own path, they go toward the ocean. It was a strange habit, yet, a lot of people she knew who played Blue Storm and the like did exactly that.

Aoi laid down on a bench. This was a lot of running.

"Huff... huff..."

Maybe she should've gotten a taxi if she knew which way she was headed. Though, Fubuki might not be here, and she'd have wasted money... Gah...

"Fuuuuubuuuuukiiiiiii!!" Was shouted into the heavens.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:27 am

Fubuki's eyes shot open. Someone shouted her name. Sounded like Aoi. Hopefully the not-friend of not-Haruka hadn't stalked them this time. Getting up out of the sand, she looked in the direction of the voice and waved. "I'm over here, Aoi!"
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawkobo Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:29 am

Nope. She was gone. Another wonderful person gone, just like that. Dammit.

Satoshi sighed and shook his head, starting to head back to the snack bar. Maybe eventually things would work out, but hell if it was any time soon.

Something was odd about the name mentioned, though...Amatsuki...it sounded vaguely familiar, as though he saw his name on a list somewhere...

Two girls were yelling each others' names that he didn't recognize at all. Looks like they were meeting up for a fun evening at the beach. Good for them. He kept walking back...

...Only to miss a random rock in the ground, which he proceeded to trip over and faceplant in the sand.
Rawkobo
Rawkobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:37 am

"Fubuki! I found you!" Aoi shouted back before hearing a thud. She turned to see a guy who faceplanted into the sand.

"Whoa, are you okay?!"
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:39 am

Fubuki also looked towards the sound. She giggled at the person, having fallen over what seemed like nothing. Fubuki, however, did not move towards the man to see if he was alright. Laughing at a distance was fine to her.
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawkobo Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:44 am

Satoshi pushed himself up, spitting out sand and gagging a bit. He would be fine if he hadn't gotten such a large throatful. Luckily he coughed enough up that he wouldn't choke, still wiping his tongue off as best he could.

"Yeh, I 'hink 'ho," he said, still holding his tongue. "'Hank yew."
Rawkobo
Rawkobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:51 am

"Be careful!" Aoi warned. "A lot of accidents happen on the beach that you'd less expect! Like..." The girl tried to come up with some random trivia to make the warning more authentic, but she didn't know about any actual accidents. "Like stuff!" She resorted to absolutely nothing.

Aoi could hear Fubuki laughing. That's not nice.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:55 am

Fubuki got up from the sand and walked over to Aoi and the stranger. She had a bit of a bad feeling about him, but her instincts were probably wrong. "I'm sorry," she said to the man with a slight bow, in her usual cold tone. She meant it, but it might not have come off that way. "I-i just, uhhh... Uhm..." She couldn't think of what else to say. Great. Probably made her sound more insincere.
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawkobo Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:57 am

Satoshi shook his head. Sand came out of it. And a small crab. Great.

"Don't worry about it. This sort of thing just happens sometimes. It's sort of an awkward curse of mine. Take care of yourselves, huh?" He started moving again, only to feel a sharp pain in his side that caused him to fall over again.

The crab was pinching his rib cage, hard.
Rawkobo
Rawkobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:00 am

"Hey!" She could see the crab. "Bad crab! No! Let him go!" The woman spoke as if she was addressing a pet or a child. The crab looked at her, and they proceeded to have a stare down. ... It... backed down after a moment, surprisingly enough.

"That's some curse..." Aoi was surprised at someone being... that unfortunate.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawkobo Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:03 am

Satoshi rubbed his side, slightly surprised that this girl was able to talk this crab out of pinching him. That made...little sense, but it showed she and the creatures of the sea had a bit of a connection that---

A flash of memory got him thinking about Cyan, and the conversation they had at the beach. His face softened a bit into a more glum expression. He didn't really get the chance to help her before she just left, even when she spared him...that was something that had bugged him for three months in addition to everything else he had to deal with.

"Thanks again..." he said, this time a bit more distant.
Rawkobo
Rawkobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:10 am

The man fell down again. Fubuki tried to stifle her laughter, but a giggle escaped yet again. Then Aoi talked to a crab. And the crab listened. Now that was a sight to see. It made some sense to Fubuki, considering Aoi was an Aqua Force user, but it was still quite a strange event. A lot of strange things seem to happen around Aoi. Something about talking to a crab seemed to have triggered a memory in the man. Though Fubuki was a little curious, she didn't care to pry further into it. Instead, she offered the man a hand to help him up.
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:17 am

The crab suddenly rushed to Aoi! And it... snuggled up to her leg. The China girl picked up the crustacean and snuggled it back, giggling. She put it down to the sea waters, and waved it goodbye. It snapped back its farewells. A bond created between man and aquatic beast that made literally no sense whatsoever. Aoi didn't even think it strange.

"Fubuki! Why did you run off?" She shouted like a stern mother.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawkobo Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:20 am

Satoshi took the other girl's hand and pulled himself up, taking care not to be forceful with his tug. Brushing himself off, he tried to break himself from his solemn look, though he was clearly struggling.

He gave a gentle wave to the two girls as he kept on moving, though in all likelihood, knowing his luck, they were probably going to end up bugging him for his name, just like Mizumi did.

God that girl had been super nice.
Rawkobo
Rawkobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:26 am

Once the man was up, it seemed he was off. Somewhere. Fubuki didn't particularly care. Though it seemed her bad feeling was indeed mistaken. Fubuki turned to Aoi, who had asked a question. One Fubuki didn't particularly care to answer. "I, uh, well... Reasons," she said, hoping Aoi wouldn't pry. She didn't want to have to recount the events of Cyan's death.
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:56 am

Aoi waved goodbye, saying "be careful!" as an extra concerned warning for the departing lad. Back to this lil' anti-social... or maybe not anti-social girl. The China girl put her hands on her hips, trying to play the upset mom. "What reasons, young lady?" was spoken in mom-tone. Aoi wasn't even aware that Fubuki perhaps didn't want to talk about it. She was just kind of worried for her friend.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:06 am

"I-i... well..." Fubuki reeeeaaaally didn't want to explain, but Aoi seemed determined to know. "... I... I-i... S-some... some-o-o-one.... W-who I..." Fubuki burst into tears before she could finish the sentence. She couldn't bear the memories, seeing Cyan's face in her mind. The sweater. Soaked in blood. The brown-haired man that killed her. The text. The order. The fight. Transcendence. Hikari's response to what happened. Fubuki broke down again, falling to her knees, tears spilling out with nothing to restrain them.
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawkobo Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:09 pm

He had been walking away solemnly, but to hear someone else cry bugged Satoshi enough to put it past him and come back to see what was wrong.

"Hey, you alright?" he asked, putting a consoling hand on the girl's shoulder. If anything, he and the crab-charming friend would get to the bottom of this.
Rawkobo
Rawkobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum