Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruined Seaside Mega Mall

+12
BluishOver
Dementuo
Lightning King
NoelKusanagi
Xateramusa
NovaRaizer
Rosalia Izanami
Cipher
Jello
Rawkobo
EternalDollie
Best Girl
16 posters

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Ruined Seaside Mega Mall - Page 12 Empty Re: Ruined Seaside Mega Mall

Post by Rawkobo Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:37 pm

Satoshi bit his lip. "It's...not like he doesn't actually want to see you. He wants to get back up to speed without someone draining him or holding him down. Which is awkward, because Mizumi's been keeping him all cooped up."

This led him to blush a bit, scratching the back of his head. "Well...that is, before she and I had a little talk while we watched you guys thrash that Reaper. Now I know for sure he's getting the activity he needs." He was looking to the side initially, but then turned his eyes to her. "If you do want to go so him, we can go in a day or so. It's been a long day already, honestly."

He leaned forward, resting his face on his hand. "So...do we know anything more about the Reapers? Seph stopped by and told me Genesis has been cracking away at everything they can."
Rawkobo
Rawkobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:50 pm

Not the best choice of words to explain why Haruka doesn't want to see anyone. Hikari began to feel even worse now at the thought that she drained and held him down. Cerdic laughed at Neo Nectar's vanguard, believing him to actually be terrible with women. Ahmes told him to stop, but then multiple others began laughing just as much. The swordsman of light sighed, and now Yukino was irritated with the Seekers making fun of her best friend.

"Take me to see him tomorrow", Yukino stated in response to Satoshi's statement on when she could go. "... As for the reapers, we discovered their weakness is cracking open their skulls. Other than that, we didn't learn much of anything. It was mostly just a victory in combat. Progression on knowing our enemy... Mmm..."

The queen placed her fingertips at her temples, clearly troubled.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawkobo Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:54 pm

"Tomorrow...yeah, sure," Satoshi said, his face lighting up with an idea. "Actually, I know just the thing. We could get dinner at that place in the forest. Mizumi and I have uh...been meaning to go out there, and we could bring Haruka. That's perfect, actually!"

His genuinely happy grin faded quickly as he noticed how the snow flower seemed...stressed out now. "Something wrong, darlin'?"
Rawkobo
Rawkobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:32 am

"Dinner at the forest?"

Again?

"Hm..." Yukino listened to the rest, mulling over the idea of a double date with Haruka, Satoshi, and Satoshi's new "friend". To be honest, as much as she didn't like Mizumi, seeing her best friend here take his shot at happiness would be nice. ... On the other hand, the reapers. The workaholic in her wanted to sit her pretty little tush at Headquarters to prepare for the next attack and work out ways to aim for the head. But spending time with boyfriend and best friend... but work... but relaxing... but killing every last reaper...

This dilemma was stupid.

"Ah... nothing. Sure, I don't mind getting dinner with you all. I want to be with Haruka again."

She did mind but if she didn't hang out with her best friend and boyfriend, people might start forcibly carrying her out of HQ and workshop at home. Lord knows when she was Yugure, everyone was hesitant to start pulling her out of war efforts. Then, when they started for her own good, they didn't stop.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawkobo Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:42 am

"Then it's settled." Satoshi pushed himself up. "Besides, if something happens involving the reapers...I wanna be there this time. I've been putting off doin' something for way too long." He walked over and hugged her. "Well, I gotta split. Stay safe, alright? I'll call you tomorrow about Toshiki's. Wear somethin' nice, alright?" He winked.
Rawkobo
Rawkobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:08 am

It was exhausting handling drones and two Reapers but humanity got by the skin of their teeth. Though, Hydra escaped, and no drones were defeated to the point of taking them from the Deletors... they still couldn't as much damage as the monsters. And one of those monsters was still dead - they had overcome three of the ten deaths challenge. Loud, booming cheers resounded throughout Japan for the militia forces and all those viewing at home. The second Reaper of still many had been defeated entirely, and though property damage was great, civilian casualties less so for both worlds. This momentum would carry them to winning the war - to stopping the ultimate Deletor the commander always talked about; the traitor she hated. Bashiro and Aoi had great pride in themselves among the soldiers at this time, as Bashiro's fists prove vital in beginning an all-out attack, and Aoi's Odysseus is a key to overcoming Delete.

Yukino was the only one not celebrating.

The queen, leaning against a wall in the mess of a destroyed Mall's second floor looked just as depressed as she had ever been before victory over Kraken. ... Not only were humans working with Link Joker, but Karin sighted by others was standing by them, and Seifer was lost to Reverse yet again. The last thing she ever wanted were people to aid in the Reapers' cause to annihilate everything, no matter the reason. Losing ally after ally since years ago, still not having saved a number of them even now... as far as she was concerned, they won the battle, but the emotional wound and the lack of killing Hydra had her consider it a loss.

They didn't even capture one of the drones.

A wail of frustration echoing throughout.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:12 am

At the call to retreat by Fuki, Seifer shrugged, merely grinning. "Well, I figured it'd come to this. But oh well. One more down. Doubt they'll get through the rest. C'mon Lua, time to head back." he'd motioned to the blonde standing at his side, still carrying Mirai on his shoulder. He felt like Harbinger would like this present. Though... That was based on his opinion. There was something odd about her anyway but... Oh well. Just focus on getting out of there.

Last edited by Cipher on Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:21 am

In the aftermath of the battle, Raiden was happy that they had been victorious in a sense. Of course, he was even more happy that the results of his modified Reality Bangle were a perfect success. He went into his backpack and gave a small smile as his mind thought back to the fight.

-Flashback-

Raiden pointed Bleoberis to strike the head of the Scorpion with his mighty spear. The Deletor moved a unit in front of him to protect himself, a desperate attempt. From the deck, a Critical appeared, sharpening the edge of the spear and allowing it to pierce through the defender as well as strike Scorpion in the head. When the Liberator returned to its post, remnants of the Deletor's body remained on his spear. Before his Break Ride, Raiden went into his backpack and took out a container, a glass casing for the object and move it inside. The modifications to the Reality Bangle not only allowed the units to harm the Reapers, but it was able to damage their body in reality and preserve the samples that came from them. Now he had something of them that could be studied, the fruits of his research up to this point from the energy samples led to this chance.
-End of Flashback-

Raiden turned and saw Yukino. It made sense that she wouldn't see this as a victory. He had time to see that humans were assisting the Reapers. He walked up to her, placing a hand onto her shoulder as he wanted to assist her. He showed her the case with the sample of the Reaper as he said, "We will bring them back. Whatever was done to them, it can be undone, just the same as Darren Shurensei. This will assist us, so don't lose hope, Yukino."
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:59 am

Seifer's words were a solid trigger along with the comeback that their side was making at the time, Haruto had charged at the Reaper that was wailing in pain after the efforts of Great Nature and The Autumn Liberators, this time with Prominence Core delivering the finishing blow, Alwira and Barbtruc helped the dragon's bluish flame blade blaze even greater as it destroyed the defenders of the Reaper and dealt the damage needed to destroy it, causing something close to a Blue Explosion.

Now that the aftermath was happening Haruto was dragging his feet to force himself to walk, unfortunately the efforts he put into this battle took a lot out of him, especially since he had not gotten enough sleep lately yet had to help destroy a ridiculous monster.

He saw Yukino looking upset as she leaned against a wall, with Raiden standing next to her, "...Who could blame her -flashes back to Seifer and Karin-....why those two of all people.." he said, lightly as he began to try and walk towards Yukino.

"...Why is it never someone else...someone we are not attached to in this war...why is it always someone from our side to begin with...why is this even happening...why was I...not enough...why was I unable to do what you could...." he thought, as he now was a few steps away from the two to the point that they could hear him. "I'm sorry...Yukino-" were his last words as he collapsed near her feet.
BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggy Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:57 am

Scorpion was dead. Okuri almost couldn't even believe he'd managed to help hurt it, let alone kill it. This threat wasn't utterly invincible then. Hydra had escaped as had many of the people claiming to work alongside the reapers and though many celebrated one in particular sounded to be suffering. Hikari had no reason to view this as a victory, not if her brother and former friends had turned on her.

Okuri himself had been pretty battered from his battles with Lua and Scorpion. It was all definitely a new experience. As he made his way away from where Scorpion had died he was struggling every few steps or so to not stumble over himself. How long had it been since he'd actually been hurt in a fight with something? As he made it back closer to where more of the others were gathering in the aftermath he eventually sort of half-fell half-sat down where he was needing to rest. The illusion was flickering again to any nearby but he didn't take notice of it or at the least didn't have the strength to focus on stopping it.

"Quite the battle I signed up for." he said aloud to no one in particular. He took out a copy of Silver Wolf to still see it darkened out as he continued to ponder on what all had happened here.

Last edited by Doggy on Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Doggy
Doggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:11 am

It was... Quiet. For a moment.

The victory Haruka had helped in securing was only for naught, as even though Scorpion was defeated, many allies, specifically two of his closest friends were sustaining damage. Nothing critical, but Sera was going to be out of commission for a bit. Resting. Maybe his pride was damaged after all. He laid flat on the floor of mall, staring at the ceiling. His eyes were dull.

"I'm tired." He said to nobody.

Mizumi tried her best to protect Satoshi but it wasn't enough. Only because that annoying witch's ally was wounded and the others were fleeing, did they survive. She was angry. She needed power. Something to make her able to protect those she loved. She hung her head in disappointment, further holding Satoshi closer to her.

Haruka's smile turned to a frown, and then incessant shaking on his knees. Was this supposed to be some sort of victory? Striking down the people you know, and watching your own allies and closest friends suffer as a consequence?

"This... Isn't right." He had no other words to offer. Upon shakily standing up, he helped Sera from his lazy laying down, and watched Mizumi. She needed to be there for now. With Satoshi.

Thavas placed a hand on his Commander's shoulder, with a stern look. No words came out. Only a firm grip, that he would know what he means.

It's not your fault, Captain. You can't save everybody, and nobody blames you. Stop burdening yourself again. You fought back and that's what matters.

Thavas didn't even say it but what came of it was unnecessary. Haruka spat back venomously at Thavas.

"But what does it matter if the people we care about are fighting against us?! Don't you get it? What about Karin? And Seifer? If I can't save everybody, can I at least save somebody?!"

He was brimming with rage. Thavas bowed, disappearing once more to his ethereal state. There was no getting through to the boy right now. He was upset. He was pissed. He was mentally demoralized to the point it constituted physical help, which Sera provided as a crutch.

Haruka took a glance at the commander. His future wife. She was grieving hard. Now was not a time of celebration or victory.

No.

Now was a time for mourning.

Last edited by Jello on Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawkobo Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:33 pm

"Reaaaaally gotta work on not doing stupid things, nerd."

Satoshi's eyes fluttered open to the white void in his mind again. Though this time, he noted the voice was familiar, but not Seph's or Angelica's...it was more of one he hadn't heard in a long time...

"...Cherub?"

"The one and only." The former Reverse operator giggled. "Long time no see, 'Toshi." She gave him a little pat on the head. "You're lucky I was with you once or this would've messed you the hell up."

The farmboy grumbled a bit as he pushed himself up to a sitting position, rubbing his eyes and then looking at his former bodymate. Cherub was still dressed in a hoodie, but now had longer hair to go with her glasses instead of shorter, messier hair like his own. It was a nice look, honestly. Maybe he could convince Mizumi to---

"Wait. Am I dead?"

"Nah, dumbass. Just unconscious for a little bit. I figured I'd pay you a visit since it's not often concentrated void energy is fired at a guy." Cherub crossed her arms, smirking. "'Sides, it's a kink of mine to see a man get knocked down, you know this."

Satoshi shook his head. "So you're telling me everything's fine?"

"Yeah, you're fine. Your friends...well, they're not so fine." Cherub dug her pinky in her ear for a little bit, like Seph tended to. "Some casualties, some conversions. Like I said, you're lucky you can block void energy with your body due to that mark. Only other guy that can do that right now is---"

"Seifer." The farmboy's brow lowered, knowing the exact response. "So the invaders are just on the down-low, then."

"Sorta. A faction of us is actually working under those reaper mongoloids. As slaves. Can you believe it?" Cherub had a sharp laugh at this, then stared at Satoshi. "Actually, a lot of different little groups in Cray have been succumbing to their energy and it really sucks. Do somethin' about it with your little friends, 'kay?"

"We'll try." He couldn't make much of a promise, considering what devastation these beings were capable of. "Wait, so then, are you...?"

"I'm stuck as an attachment under this Fuki chick who tried to nuke your girl just now. It sucks, trust me." Cherub rubbed her chin. "Thing is, I can't get a read on her...unlike you, she only lets me see bits and pieces of her life, and nothing damning. Otherwise, I'm trapped in balls of energy she throws at people. It sucks." She shrugged.

"Hm...so even the invaders are having to do work for these things..."

"Yeah, they kind of just want to take over everything. Or did you miss that talking to that idiot you fought?"

Satoshi blinked. "I mean, he was easy, but..."

Cherub laughed. "Solis is supposed to be one of the better guys this chick works with. Y'know, he was probably holding back...probably. But he wasn't going to be able to handle the Regalia of the Fool, anyhow."

"Regalia of the Fool?...You mean the gun?" Satoshi stared at the pistol that was actually sitting not too far from him now.

"Yeah, that's what Gelly called it. Ain't that right?" The hoodied girl gave a shout of that last question out to the void. A voice responded seeming to come from everywhere at once.

"That is in fact what it's called, Cherub. And for the last time, it's Angelica, not 'Gelly.' Now hurry up."

Satoshi chuckled. "They're only giving you a set window before ejecting you. That's a shame."

Cherub shrugged. "Eh, it happens. Just thought I'd catch you up to speed. You and that Chosen Sword hussy need to get crackin' or we're all screwed, friend or foe." She gave a little casual salute. "I gotta split for now, though. Holler if you need me...well, as long as you're in the way of blasts like that again."

Satoshi waved as well, as the scene faded out.

---

In the real world, Satoshi kept his eyes closed, though he was now awake and capable of sensing the energy around him. It was depressing, but for the time being, it wouldn't be of interest to open up.

Instead, he was going to see how Mizumi took care of people like this. It was one thing to ask, but a whole other to experience...especially for someone she was going to possibly fall in love with.

Last edited by Rawkobo on Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rawkobo
Rawkobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:35 pm

"I haven't lost hope", Yukino responded to Raiden, still visibly upset. "I'm just irritated. Every time we get closer to something - every time I get closer to a breakthrough, we've already lost more than we've taken back the very next instant. This keeps happening! It's like we're in quicksand! We took a Reaper, they took a number of our allies and other humans! We take another Reaper, we don't get a single human or Hydra! All we're left with is the fact that we survived, and while that's huge, it isn't enough to stop all of the Reapers!"

The queen was hollering angrily, slamming her fist into the wall behind her.

"Whatever's been done to them can be undone, but then what do we lose to get them back?! Do we lose Cray next? Headquarters?! Do I lose Haruka again?! Why is it we keep LOSING?!"

The Reapers always had the game rigged - even from her previous timeline and when she came into this one. The Star-vader invasion began alongside the Deletors, giving Cray no chance to figure out anything in a timely manner before said timeline was destroyed. Then, coming into this one, while they handled the Star-vaders just barely, the Reapers simply laughed and came in to still be nearly impossible to grasp true victory over.

Yukino slumped back, breathing heavily.

Bashiro had rushed over to see the commander who was in a... terrible state. Best to not bother her at all right now in his book, so he turned his eyes to Haruto lying on the ground. He gave those around another look - one of solemn sympathy for the feeling of always losing, and took the boy in his arms, heading back to Headquarters.

Yukino's phone buzzed, a message from Karin-

It was a bunch of random symbols. Was this some form of mocking her?

"Aaaargh!" Yukino screamed, throwing her phone down and breaking it.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:49 pm

Raiden looked away for a moment. He wanted to comfort her, but what could he say? What could he do? He didn't understand enough about the situation to say he had a plan of attack. He had the means to get that, but Yukino was right. Every gain led to a loss. It would take a larger loss on the hands of the Reapers, or something large being gained by them, for this to be anything more than a hopeless situation. Still, he couldn't let her see him thinking that way.

Raiden gave her a small smile as a means to try and comfort her. It was all he could think to do, before he said, "The more we gain, the closer we are to reclaiming everything. The Reapers believe themselves to be in control. We have means of taking that control from them. We will get through this, Yukino." He would have hugged her at this point if he did that sort of thing. He did not.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:55 pm

Mizumi picked up Satoshi, Sera assisting with the effort to bring him back to the Toshiki Residence. There was no reason to stay at this forsaken place anymore. The white haired twin insisted that they wait a bit longer before leaving, maybe to help medicate whoever is left and injured, but Mizumi wouldn't have it. She had no obligation to these people or the Resistance, she wanted to make sure her cousin was safe, and that Satoshi was no longer in harm's way. With both of those checked off, she just wanted to be away. Gone home.

Haruka quelled his rage for a moment, remembering his reason for being here. Thavas had left Haruka's presence briefly, but Lambros stayed. He had something different than a firm grasp on the shoulder to give Haruka...

All of a sudden, Haruka felt a stinging, striking pain against his cheek. Something like a paper wasp being shot directly at your cheek. He blinked, not sure what just happened until he looked back. Lambros stood there, fixing his gloves. His eyes were colder than ice. It was if he was more angry than anybody else here, more disappointed in the efforts of everybody in the room. For what?

"L-"

Lambros gave him the hand. Haruka's lip quivered. He became quiet.

"Keep your head on straight, Captain. This is not the first, nor the last disappointing outcome of a fight. We were victorious, and it hurts how we had to sacrifice for it. But at this rate, you crying about not being some hero blessed by the Gods is the last thing we need from a leader. The Aqua Force will support you, but know any and all complaints fall on deaf ears. You have comrades on Earth for that."

Haruka nodded solemnly, as Lambros too disappeared. He walked over to the remaining Resistance force he had yet to rendezvous with. Yukino and another face or two he wasn't familiar with. He fixed his tie, watching her smash her phone into the ground. He admittedly jumped a bit at the sight, but quickly regained his composure too. Being angry was useless, and even his entire clan was aware of that. He looked over to the man talking to her, Raiden.

"How do you do?" Haruka nodded, then returned to Yukino.

"What are you doing, Yukino?"

He asked calmly and concisely. No backhanded messages or attempts at comfort. With the coming magnitude of terror, preparation might be one of the few keys to surviving with minimal casualties.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:51 pm

"... Venting", Yukino put it. As she told Raiden, she wasn't giving up, she was just angry. This woman was always furious, and it was hard to find fault with it considering Link Joker has absolutely devastated her life and continues to do so without end. A text of nothing but gibberish from one of her subordinates was just another infuriating thing the traitor likely put her up to. Pinching the bridge of her nose for a few moments, her hand sprawled out and held her face, having trouble calming down at all. A few more deep breaths, she spoke up: "Are you alright? I'm also going to need someone to come up here and list me the casualties... If I stay updated... Yeah, Raiden, we can get through this."

If taking control from the Reapers was even remotely possible.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:24 pm

It seemed like everything here was under control. He would be of more use back at his home then he would be lingering here. He placed the case with the sample of Scorpion into his backpack and said, "I'll take this to analyze. I still question how they Delete and what can be done to undo it. That and more can be uncovered beginning now."

He turned from them, walking away from the wreckage as he felt like he would be able to trust in Yukino to be strong even now. In order to see that unchanged, Raiden would have to give her something to believe in. That was now his goal as he left the destroyed mall.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggy Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:36 pm

What did one do after a battle exactly? People had celebrated the last defeated reaper but how long was it proper to linger on the battlefield? As he attempted to stand Okuri quickly realized his front left leg was more hurt than he realized as putting weight on it was painful. Nothing the other three couldn't compensate for for a time of course. Okuri needed to take in the scene more. Just what it meant for these attacks to happen.

Okuri began limping about with the three legs still in good shape. He began surveying the area, still unaware his illusion wasn't in perfect shape, simply trying to feel after the loss of life. And while he could the loss of those injured by falling structures there felt to be less than there should have been. The monsters must have utterly erased those they directly killed. He couldn't even get an appropriate sense of what had happened here due to their powers.

Eventually he made his way towards Hikari. She had said something of needing reports and staying informed which from what he observed he could have offered he supposed. Instead he decided to wait nearby wondering what help he could possibly offer the moment. He sat down and began licking at the various cuts and scrapes he had received while staying careful of his injured leg. All he could do was wait for now, either here or somewhere else.

"Not that I can offer any real consolation but I know now I can trust you and your men Hikari." he eventually said. "You can expect my loyalty to your cause from here on out, anything I can do for you simply give the word." he finished and he looked over the area once more. How long could they keep this up he wondered.
Doggy
Doggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:56 pm

Carlos... Woke up. He woke up next to rubble and badly burnt objects, to burnt to recognize what they were supposed to be. Obviously, he had no idea how he ended up like that. Trying to remember something, he was rewarded with a terrible headache. Scared that something would've happened, he checked his body to see if he wasn't injured. Happily, he noticed he was fine.

The Reality Bangle was in his wrist, his deck was how he remembered it was - Four copies of a new Unit called Detonics Stinger Dragon, Dragonic Dreadscythe and Blue Gem Carbuncle all grayed out and Recklessness Dragon was still there. The last thing he could remember was running towards the hydra-like Reaper for a second time after being saved by Aoi from being eaten alive. Time to find out.

He started searching around for his comrades. Judging by the look of the whole place, and the fact he was alive, it was very likely that the Resistance defeated the invaders. Once he found his commander, alongside his friends and helpers, he ran to her side. "Hikari! Guys! I'm so glad to see you alive!" He shouted. "Can someone tell me how did we won? I think I missed something". He nearly forgot the courtesy. "Oh, and hi everyone I haven't met. I'm Carlos and right now my head hurts".
Nova Major
Nova Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:19 pm

Haruka watched as groups of people converged. It was getting crowded, even for Haruka to stay around for too much longer. He had faces to seek out, and people to recover in his life. Yukino was upset but she was in a state of leadership right now. Her tender side wasn't looking for comfort, and so Haruka would not provide it. He left her with a small grip on the shoulder, as Thavas had left him with. A sign of respect, but nothing personal.

He pocketed his left hand, and dismantled and discarded his tie with the right. Not that he wouldn't have loved staying to chat with the group, but he felt a bit out of place with the rest of the Resistance. He never was around most of the time to meet them, and while he didn't have anywhere else to particularly be, there wasn't much use for sticking around... unless someone said otherwise.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:19 pm

"Good idea and good work, Raiden. Your loyalty is appreciated, Okuri. Carlos, we killed Scorpion, but Hydra escaped. I doubt we're going to be able to do anything about him until we discover which head to attack. Something to worry about when we have to cross that bridge, better to focus on now and who comes next." Yukino responded to the crowd of people beginning to approach, giving them a sight of a leader who was still very angry. The commander gave words for everyone to not linger on what they couldn't do about Hydra, but instead, focus on what they did and how they'll prepare for the next Reaper, along with just dealing with Hydra when they meet him again. There was obviously still worry on faces, but a confident general made for ease of mind. Haruka's hand reached her shoulder, and she turned to her beloved. She mouthed "I'll pay you back for dinner".

The woman honestly wanted him around more after just getting him back.

"Scout for survivors, get back to HQ and help Raiden with what he found, tell me how he modified the Reality Bangle as I've noticed, and see what you can find out based on the Reaper attack patterns so far. I also want dossiers on each individual Reaper if you can manage it. The more we know about their skills and personalities, the better."

"Ma'am!" Several soldiers saluted before running off in different directions.

Yukino gave an exhausted sigh. "I need to head back home. You all get some rest too..."

Honestly, Hikari needed to sleep for about a month.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggy Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:48 pm

Home was it? Hikari was right rest was definitely needed on all sides of things. Okuri needed to start thinking where he would even rest for the night. Not long into this current reincarnation he'd felt restless and mostly been a wanderer for the last few years. He had no permanent residence but thankfully the money saved up from past lives of work and such was plentiful and able to support him. Having no where in mind he figured the resistance base would do as well as any other place. Best to be nearby in case he was needed.

Looking at her he wanted to be able to do something more for Hikari but there was nothing he at least could do. This pain of hers seemed to seek isolation to him. He proceeded to limp off, keeping careful of his injured leg, it was going to be a much slower journey back to the base than getting here had been. Without consciously doing so his illusion began to stabilize, the limp manifesting as the illusion showing an injured arm to reflect the correct leg that was hurt.
Doggy
Doggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:17 pm

What brought him here? Why was he so insistent on going back to places from his memories? ...Well, this one in particular seemed to be decimated... Almost nothing left it seemed, after an attack by the Reapers. Sighing, the blonde picked his way through the rubble, picking pieces up, tossing them... Just being restless mostly. In all honesty he felt bad walking away from Carlos like he did. All he wanted to do was talk, and all Seifer wanted was to be alone. ...Alone, that's what he was now right? All alone, with no one around to comfort him. ...It was his fault, wasn't it?

Sighing to himself once more, the blonde headed male started to go back through his memories of here... A double date, with Haruka and Yukino, along with himself and her... A few more images flashed through his mind, a passing joke about Seifer proposing to her.. And then, he actually went through with it. He'd proposed. The thought of it brought the rings out again, laying both flat in his palm as he stared at them. "..."
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:05 pm

Being able to finally communicate with his units was a sign of joy for Haruto and now that one of his friends was brought back from chris's hold he had hope that he can do the same for Seifer, in fact that was what he wanted to do.

"Aglovale why is it that my deck 'burns' or reacts to Seifer the way it does, and even with other people." he said, while running around the mall searching for his friend and teacher.
"It's more Percival's doing, he always feels something different to every opponent or person you come across, it's why he does not talk- ye he does not talk much cuz he has to focus when he does that." replied aglovale.
"....I see, well keep me posted then I have to find him before he gets himself into more trouble -gasp-" his words were halted as he finally found the person he was searching for.
"We found him." said Percival.
"Seifer...." he thought.

It did not seem like Seifer was in the best of moods at the moment he was not only bothered but he also seemed unstable, though what he held in his hands did spike Haruto's attention, causing him to flashback to the time he met Seifer and that girl in the training area the first time.

"Is this what this is about..." he thought.

"What happened to her Seifer?" he asked, as he approached him, he wanted to be careful about what he said but he also wanted to talk to him to understand his pain as his friend and sort of student, above all helping Seifer was top priority to Haruto at the moment.
BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:14 pm

So after cleaning up his house, fixing his decks and getting a bite to eat, Neo was back on the road again. Still thinking about recent events, Neo didnt even realize he came across a destroyed old mall.

"Whoa.." Neo said

He noticed all of the destruction that was caused and kept walking until he noticed two people in the distance.

"Hey that one kid looks like Haruto and... Seifer is there to..." Neo said

Neo decided to keep some distance to see what was going on instead of interacting right away after what happened at the beach.
NeoBuster
NeoBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next