Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruined Seaside Mega Mall

+12
BluishOver
Dementuo
Lightning King
NoelKusanagi
Xateramusa
NovaRaizer
Rosalia Izanami
Cipher
Jello
Rawkobo
EternalDollie
Best Girl
16 posters

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Ruined Seaside Mega Mall - Page 8 Empty Re: Ruined Seaside Mega Mall

Post by Rosalia Izanami Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:39 pm

Rosalia giggled to herself; the proposal seemed to put everyone in a good mood. Even the atmosphere around the bystanders was bright, despite the rain outside... save for one person who walked by with an almost physical cloud hanging over their head. She wondered who that was...

But glancing to her companions, more like family, the brunette actually felt a bit nervous now. "L-lets go get umbrellas I guess, then um... Head home?... I-I still have to meet Father Espoir...." she pointed out. How was she going to meet this man that everyone seemed to be terrified of? The man who ruled his home with an iron fist? She clung tighter to Seifer's arm to the point of nearly cutting off circulation. Even seeing Link Joker didn't have her this terrified. "C-can we stop and get some chocolate on the way out?... I-I don't wanna get light-headed when I meet your dad..."
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:38 pm

"D-Dear, I haven't even gotten your ring yet, please calm down." Haruka shrugged placing his arms around his beloved as she began to nearly hop around the store in excitement. While he was absolutely adoring her reaction, he had to keep it under wraps. No use in making double the crowd with everything that's happened.

"An umbrella? Oh, you don't like walking in the rain?" He was... puzzled, at the couple in question. Not. Like. Walking. In the rain?

1) The rain has the most amazing feeling, even if it is somewhat cold outside. Its refreshing and brings clarity.

2) Isn't walking in the rain, like, romantic or something? So is sharing an umbrella but...

Haruka shrugged once more, placing a well put yawn after his sentence and deciding that maybe getting an umbrella would be best for Yukino. She probably wouldn't want to get her hair or clothes wet; she was basically royalty after all and appearances seem to mean a lot to her if she isn't already out on work duty.

Which she isn't.

So it does.

Right?

"Sir... I hope you realize you may have said too much."

Tidal Assault was confirming with Haruka he was indeed ready to marry.

"But, but captain! What about the formation? We've never had a paladin in the ranks before-"

Quit it. She isn't from Cray, therefore, you will not be seeing paladins anytime soon. Of that I'm.... semi-sure.

"Semi-sure?"

Y-Yeah...
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:50 pm

Yukino just bounced in his arms. She was just gonna get married to him soon, no big deal. Just calm. Chill, relax. Nope, can't do it. Kept bouncing.

"Does this mean we have to get along with Awkward Force?" Valrod inquired.

"Aqua Force", Ahmes corrected.

"That's what I said."

"The Tear Knights are rather kind people. Even if they are full of snobs." Brutus added.

"I wouldn't call them snobs more than gay-"

"Quiet, Valrod!" Voltigan reprimanded.

"We can come back and shop more later. We should head home", Yukino agreed.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:29 pm

Seifer smiled a bit at his sister and eventually brother-in-law but, he agreed. They should probably head home. He had some explaining to do as well. Oh boy. Taking Rosalia's hand in his, he lead the way, grabbing a pair of umbrellas from a nearby shop and paying first. Handing Haruka one he gave a light grin before walking out ahead of them, umbrella up and open, Rosalia tucked neatly into his side.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia Izanami Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:37 pm

Rosalia took a deep breath, trying to calm her nerves, and she wasn't even at the Espoir Mansion yet! This was going to be a looooooong meeting with Father Espoir... She sighed softly, relaxing as much as she could while clinging to the blonde, the brunette almost wanting to fall asleep right there, if it meant avoiding Father Espoir for another day. But she had to meet him eventually. He was going to be her father-in-law... That... sounds a lot more awkward than it should be. "Whelp, let's get going then..."

She glanced down at her deck for a moment, one hand resting over the pink case she was still getting used to. Yukino and Haruka said something about Oracle Think Tank being able to predict the future... It would surely be helpful right now if the brunette could see the future, and know whether this meeting will go over well or not. Going in without a plan isn't exactly the brightest idea... I don't even know the answer of that silly 'where do you see yourself in five years' stupid question...
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawkobo Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:09 am

Satoshi sat cross-legged at Smokey's, reading a newspaper. He felt a bit old for doing so, considering he likely could just use his phone, but considering this brick was something he had simply been handed by TOMO-ZO and hadn't bothered to update over the past year and a half or so, that wasn't possible.

Oh well.

The news wasn't great. Kizoku was messed up. A building had basically disappeared and there had been a vast amount of casualties and injuries due to something that was deemed indescribable by those who were able to speak on the matter. This was probably what Yugure texted him about. And judging by the fact that the group was mentioned in this report as "some group of kids that stood up to the being with Vanguard cards," it...might've gone well? He couldn't be sure. Nothing had been sent to him.

He shook his head. He probably should've went. Then he might've been able to understand what was going on and why Yugure had run off so suddenly. He needed her insight about this gun so that maybe, just maybe, there'd be somewhere to turn for guidance, perhaps in some ruin of Cray or something.

Smokey's bartender placed a nice cup of coffee on the table. "There y'are. On the house." Satoshi nodded back to him with a smile and sipped it. Not as good as Butler-san's, but it had some cinnamon in it, which was a nice touch. He was still thinking about heading to America to perhaps get Haku to keep an eye on his friends while he took a dive into meditation to figure out what to do, but...

He pulled out his phone and went through the contacts. Yugure, Haruka, Seifer, Hana, Butler-san. That was it. He still hadn't gotten Rose's number. Though, getting it when she and Seifer were getting married was likely in bad taste. Or was it? Was it normal for married couples to still have good friends of the opposite gender? It wasn't something he knew much about.

Satoshi scratched his face, deciding what to do. Honestly, he had kind of hoped he'd run into that Mizumi again. He didn't get her number, either, and funnily enough, she was the first girl to actually be the first to flirt, something he wasn't accustomed to. Seeing her again would be rather nice...maybe they'd share another dance. Smokey had musical guests coming this week, and---

Something clicked in his head. He went back through his contacts. Haruka never messaged him about the attack. But Haruka was there. Apparently the beast wasn't vanquished, so there was a chance he was involved in the casualties, considering the circumstances.

Well, in that case...

Hey. I saw the news. I hope you're okay. I guess this is what I get for leaving everything to you guys, right?

Where are you? Normally I'd probably be asking Yugure something like this, but considering you and I don't hang out very often, and I kind of wanted to ask you about something in particular, I figured maybe it would be a good time.

Lemme know.

Satoshi

"Aaaand send."
Rawkobo
Rawkobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:44 pm

At the Toshiki Residence...

The faint sound of an old ringtone which desperately needed to be replaced was going off. It was Haruka's cell phone, on the metal desk a few feet away from his bed. He was staring at the ceiling, blinking occasionally but really not saying much. He was still hooked to a catheter and having mild night terrors every few hours.

Mizumi sat next to him, gripping his hand. There was only a day or so before he'd be back in action, only one question remained unanswered... Would he remember anything?

Haruka had taken a rather large amount of brain damage upon impact in the battle against the Reaper. Despite not landing a blow, he took a ridiculously heavy one, and one that would leave a potentially insane toll on his self-being. Even though Mizumi was capable of repairing his body to perfect functionality again, she could not retain mental processes or developments from prior events that were not in natural growth.

Memories. She could repair the brain, but not restore the memories or knowledge he once had within them. She wasn't 100% sure if he lost any or not, considering he was still told not to speak much until the remaining amount of his body was in perfect condition again.

The ringtone ended as Mizumi picked up the phone, she read the message... twice. Once to herself, and a second time to Haruka aloud. He drowsily nodded, and turned his head to the phone screen she was displaying to him.

He blinked, slowly, then nodded again.

"Hey, this is Mizumi. Remember me? From the snack stand? Crazeeee!~ Anyways, lil' Haruka here is fine. He's just resting is all. No worries, okay-? Alrite, buhbyee.

PS- if you need anything, call this number and I or a friend of mine will answer the phone. Tytyty"

She clicked send snappily and tossed the phone on the bed next to the disabled Haruka. She exited the surgery room basement and proceeded upstairs.

"Sera. You know the drill."

"On it."

Sera was already tucking the shoelaces into his sneakers as he dashed out of the house into the city. Reports of another attack got to the Toshiki Residence rather quickly. No time to waste.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawkobo Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:51 pm

Mizumi?...

Satoshi read through the message a few times, just to be sure it was clear. Haruka was with Mizumi. That didn't make much sense, but nevertheless...really, there was only one question on his mind, as his phone buzzed with a text from Yugure, which he hit "read later" on.

Mizumi. Where is here?

Satoshi

Wherever "here" was, there was a strong desire to go there. Not just to see her again, but to make sure Haruka was in fact fine in her hands. After sending, he glanced over the text Yugure put out. Another situation, this time in Hoshiko. The results of the last one weren't exactly great, but based on what he had read in the paper...it's not like showing up to this one would help out any better. Especially since it was unclear what drove the being away in the end.

Truthfully, he wondered if perhaps this mysterious gun would help in some way, but there were too many questions surrouding that possibility to even begin to attempt it.
Rawkobo
Rawkobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:56 pm

She returned dashing down the staircase as the phone rang off again. It was a response text. Didn't she just say call if he wanted answers?

Pinching the bridge of her nose, she sat on side of Haruka's bed, answering the text more personally. Haruka didn't have to read this one because it wasn't his decision of people knew where he was. Yukino found him by accident, and lying to her is a no-no, even in Sera's book.

Satoshi would also be an acception, on Mizumi's account this time. But there was of course the same rule in place.

"He's in Hoshiko, south side of the rural district. Near the end of the main road leading to Akihabara. You cant come see him, before you ask. Yukino already tried."

She clasped the phone to her chest after hitting send, and shaking her head. Disappointment? Anger? Annoyance? No, none of these were her current emotions. Worry. She was so worried for her dear cousin she almost forgot to get the coffee from upstairs.

Almost.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawkobo Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:02 pm

Then I'm not coming to see him. I'm coming to see you.

This time without a formal ending.

Satoshi stood up and left the tender money for the bill and a tip. From the sounds of things, while it wasn't exactly clear Haruka was actually fine, Mizumi hadn't exactly told the whole story about herself. It was time to clear some things up.
Rawkobo
Rawkobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:52 pm

Aoi somehow rolled to the Mega Mall.

Genovious was sweating nervously now. How did she even get here?! He never took his eyes off of her! The other Ripple soldiers attempted to calm him down, as he was still recovering from the battle with Kraken. But... he just couldn't. He loved this young lass, yet she made as much sense as the Reapers, which was none at all! The leader of the squad was shouting, running his blood pressuring up with a long winded argument while gesturing his arms to the left and right.

Militiades sighed. "At least he's back to normal..."

Aoi forgot why she was sad after arriving, and immediately bounced onto her feet. The girl contemplated what to do next, having gotten some weird text to "find Chronos". It was from that general lady, how did she get her number? Wait, if this was really the military, government ties would have that... right? Yeah, sure!

"Oh, wow", she stopped to think about how rad it was Vanguard had its own militia force. It was kind of ridiculous, but she fell in love with the image of being dressed in camouflage uniforming, having war paint on her cheeks.

"I've seen some things", the bubbly girl darkly communicated to a fellow soldier in her daydream.

Aoi placed a hand on her cheek, giggling away happily at the asinine fantasy.

She got ice cream.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:50 pm

Haruka-

Yes, that's right, Haruka,

voluntarily walked into the Seaside Mega Mall. With permission from an extremely worried Mizumi, he was finally let off the leash to see if he could make do with travelling on his own. His army suit wasn't properly cleaned since he became bed-ridden, so he was currently wearing a spare tracksuit Uncle Toshiki had from his younger years; all blue and white.

"Jeez, I wish she'd trust me about this..."

She had reason not to. Haruka could easily relapse into a state of weakness, but he was already in the mall and standing stronger than ever, so that probably wouldn't happen. Besides the mess of bandages that covered his legs, arms and chest, he was mostly in good shape. A bandaid over the nose for good measure.

"First things first..."

Haruka rushed down the hall and around the corner to the ice cream shop. Coffee was currently off-limits until his blood pressure properly stabilizes, so he was going to his second-in-command; sea salt ice cream. He entered the mini-parlor in the mall, picking out two bars. 

Why two?

Both for himself, of course! He was a hungry boy after all.

"C-Captain, are you sure that's a good idea."

"A great one, Savas. Why, you think not?"

"I mean..."

"... You want one, don't you?"

"..."

The ethereal avatar's stomach growled. Haruka laughed. Today was good, despite the somewhat gloomy weather.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:43 pm

Soldier-Aoi looked stoically upon the battlefield - a barren wasteland where warriors fought for their homeland, gunning down their brothers of another nation without hesitation. No, there was hesitation. Yet, they could not show it. Why? Because it's a soldier thing. They only hesitate in the movies. Anyway, the prodigy gazed at a comrade beside her who had his legs blown off.

It was a traitor.

"Why", he asks.

"It has to be this way", the warrior lady responds.

Randomly, the whole militia warzone breaks out into the most metal song known to man, yet it sounds like an apology. You see, some soldiers here like her carved their own path, others followed their wrath. But maybe, just maybe, they're all the same. The world has turned, and so many have burned. But nobody is to blame-

Wait this is a song.

Aoi snapped out of it when she finally took her strawberry ice cream from a kind gent. "Ehehe... Thanks!" The China girl expressed her gratitude, oddly saluting. Then, she noticed another person here getting sea salt ice cream. Only the roughest and toughest could withstand the sugary and salty barrage of frosty might that was this flavor. Actually, it didn't take that, but it made this guy sound cool. Maybe she could make another Japanese friend.

"Moshi Moshi! I am Aoi desu! Hello!" Aoi introduced herself to Haruka in a cheery manner while attempting to recite Japanese greetings in a bubbly, jesting fashion.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:57 pm

"... Hi, yes, so that'll be-"

Haruka blinked as the ice cream server stopped talking. His attention seemed to be next to Haruka, which was sort of strange, oh, somebody was talking. Haruka's hearing must be going bad or something because he totally didn't register the girl's presence at first. Maybe he was just too excited to get his ice cream was all.

"M-Moshi Moshi..."

"Here you go, sir."

"Ah, thank you." Haruka took the dual cyan-colored ice cream bars. He took a bite right into one of them before turning back to the rather foreign girl next to him. Maybe she was a friend of a friend? Haruka was pretty oblivious to the situation.

"Hi there. Can I, uh, help you?" 

Nom. The ice cream was super tasty. Haruka would have offered to share his second bar if the foreign chick hadn't already ordered strawberry ice cream beforehand.

"Oh, by the way, I'm Haruka. Haruka Nakahara."

One hand out for a shake. The greeting hasn't changed, through nearly two deaths and several years. Gotta trademark that some day. Definitely.

"Sir..."

Shhhhh... I know what I'm doing.

"The ice cream is melting though!"

Savas was whining again.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:13 pm

"Cease this conversation instantly and eat that ice cream!" Genovious commanded his vanguard. Alas, she couldn't hear the cards.

"Sir, it's just-" A small naval soldier spoke up.

"Are you trying to stand in the way of my order, cadet?!"

"Um... no, but-"

"So help me-"

"I'm new to Japan and I wanna make all sorts of friends and buddies here. Connected through Vanguard of course, but I see you have the most powerful ice cream selection choice. You... You must be strong", Aoi ignored her ice cream for a moment, and glanced forward at the many flavors of creamy goodness before them. She stroked her chin inquisitively, interested in such prowess that would order not one bar of sea salt ice cream. Oh no. He ordered two. No girlfriend around or anything either, so he was probably going to eat both of those himself!

This is the kind of person she came to Japan to meet.

"Nice meeting you, Haruka!" Aoi cut the mindless babble and responded coherently.

"Ice Cream!" Genovious shouted with such ferocious passion, an instinctive reminder to eat it washed over the prodigy. She looked back at it, as if wondering how on earth it got there. Then she started licking and nibbling away at it, mewling contently. The Ripple commander sighed with relief, leaning back, feeling as if he was going to have an aneurysm.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:24 pm

"Make... friends I see?"

Haruka nodded jovially at the reply the girl had given him. What a sweet person! Well, she seemed a bit dim-witted but that might just be a first impression that'll wear off. But she too was a Vanguard fighter. Seems Vanguard is just really popular these days. 

"Powerful ice cream choice? Oh, I guess so. I mean, it reminds me of my little home away from home; the ocean is really nice y'know? I almost died there."

Haruka. That was 1) a dream, message, thing, in Magallanica and 2) you weren't even close to dying because Aqua Force saved your butt.

"Or something like that."

Haruka nitpicked at his ice cream as four-fifths of the entire Aqua Force's jaw dropped to the floor hearing Haruka's response to Aoi about dying in the ocean. Tidal Assault stood stoically, letting one solemn tear drop fall from his face. He was a whole new level of disappointed with his Captain. 

Savas was literally rolling.

"I love Vanguard. It brings people together, y'know? Good times, good fights, and all that jazz. You a good fighter, uh, er, what was your name again? Oh, Aoi, right. You told me that. You like fighting?"

Nibble. Nom. Haruka was eating his ice cream a bit faster, eager to finish the melting first bar and move on to the second one.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:27 pm

Fubuki fell asleep on the train, completely missing any chance of seeing the crater that was the old shopping district. Despite sleeping so much, she still felt extremely tired. Luckily, she managed to wake up in time for her stop. Getting off the train, she set out towards the mall. First things first, mark out every shop that carries swimwear. Her stomach growled. She had forgotten to eat breakfast. OK, change of plans. First things first, find breakfast in the afternoon. Fubuki made her way to the food court of the mall, and passed by various shops. She was looking inside each one, just out of curiosity, and eventually passed by an ice cream parlour. When she saw the two people inside, she stopped dead. Haruka and Aoi. Together. Again.

Fubuki stepped into the parlour silently. The air seemed to grow cold with her approach, a murderous intent filling her visible eye. When she reached Haruka, she whispered freezingly, "So your girlfriend taking Cyan wasn't enough, huh?" Fubuki's glare was filled with danger, hatred, disgust. Haruka, despite already having a girlfriend, was trying to steal Aoi. At least, that's what Fubuki thought based on what was happening.
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:38 pm

Genovious was speechless. He knew who Haruka was too, which made him even more speechless. Militiades was just beating his fist on the deck, laughing like a hyena, rolling about while proceeding to hold his sides. Genovious stood up and kicked him off the ship for good measure. Aoi's introduction and bugging Haruka may have been out of place and random, but that's how the prodigy operated. Some Aqua Force metaphor worked here... Ah, yes. The unseen and unpredictable wave is usually the deadliest... or something.

"The ocean is great!" Aoi bounced, her inner Aqua Force fangirl surfacing. "Almost dying in the ocean, huh? My masters say dreams like that are a sign you may have been a fish in your past life", the girl spoke of her superiors' odd wisdom. Not a lick of sense was made, but she believed their word like the gospel. You know, in her past life, she was probably a jellyfish. Jellyfishes are cute. "This mall is great, being so close to the sea."

Aoi felt really happy, having a casual conversation. Better than dealing with those... things.

Maybe this country isn't so bad after all, she thought for the umpteenth time.

"I love Vanguard! I'm Aoi Undyne, and I'm the Chinese Cha-"

Moshi moshi, it's Fubuki desu.

"Fubuki! Hi!" Aoi waved, completely ignorant of Fubuki's dark expression or mood. "Come have some ice cream with us! I can even buy you some, if you want! Oh, we never got each other's phone numbers either..."

She was trailing off...

Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:00 pm

There were too many wrong things in this picture for Haruka to accurately count. He stood there, starting his second ice cream bar as Fubuki walked in with a dark glare. Her presence would normally chill Haruka to the bone, had he not experienced such a vivid comatose of dreams that he was actually cognitively present. He just wanted ice cream and to go home, not this whole experience.

Aoi was cool, and the fact that even Lambros had recognition of Aoi to a degree meant that she must have been another user of the clan. Savas stopped rolling upon Fubuki's entry. What is this, the Aqua Force invitational? No way...

"I thought I told you I have no idea who that is or what she did to that person; Cyan. I mourned her death the same as whoever else was torn away by the invasion. We all have our regrets."

Lick. Chomp. A bit of the ice cream fell to the floor. His eyes matched the temperature drop. He didn't want any business here if he could absolutely avoid it. Problem is she was still standing in the doorway to the parlor so leaving wasn't exactly a piece of cake.

"I'm not sure what you think I'm taking other than, what originally was an opportunity to Cardfight maybe. But now that I think about it, I probably should just go. It's gonna get late soon and I have a curfew tonight... Dammit Mizumi..."

Haruka ran a hand through his hair, taking another aggressive bite out of his ice cream. He chewed angrily.

Lambros chuckled at the boy's misfortune. Savas hid behind Haruka at the spooky lady who walked in. Tidal Assault was still 110% done with Haruka.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:16 pm

Fubuki wasn't paying attention to Aoi yet. Her glare was frozen on the man before her. The man that shouldn't live. He claimed to mourn Cyan, but why would he? To him, the Seeds were probably all just monsters who didn't deserve life. Just like Hikari thought of them. The sooner someone like him was gone, the better.

"Then leave," she said coldy. "Forever." The last word was added coldly after a pause, and Fubuki stepped to the side.
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:58 am

"No! Wait!" Aoi intervened, using a "halt" hand gesture, not really reading into the serious situation. The truth was, the China girl read into it well enough. Fubuki hated Haruka, and Haruka didn't want any trouble, but was troubled by her friend's appearance anyway. The man had aggressively chomped into his ice cream, his chewing no longer had happy glee, rather, annoyed scorn. You cannot treat such a... treat in such a manner. This place was fun, free, peaceful, and had not a single Reaper in sight. Whoever this Cyan person is, can't they just wait?

"Have some ice cream!" Aoi shouted at Fubuki, her tone still filled with giddy, bubbly glee, but also very real aggravation. "Let's just relax here, please. I don't really know what's going on between you two, but the outside is kind of really stressful and I don't think anybody wants to be there right now. So can't we all just be friends for like, five minutes?"

She's not good at this, but she really just wanted them - mainly Fubuki - to be civil for the time being.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:11 am

"No qualms here."

Nom.

Haruka tossed his hands carelessly into the jacket pockets of his tracksuit, after finishing the last of his sea salt ice cream bars.

See? None of it melted.

Savas was livid.

Haruka was still not 100% sure what grudge Kaiyo had against him, other than the fact that apparently Haruka's girlfriend, Yukino, had done something terrible to her. Suffice it to say, Haruka didn't want to believe that in the first place. Not that he would simply let people badmouth her.

"Feel free to join or not, I'm getting another bar and sitting at the window."

He did exactly that. Two more, larger, sea salt ice cream bars were carefully handed to Haruka as he seated himself on the window side of the room, looking out into the mall court. He saw small children playing tag.

If only they knew that they'd soon be deleted by aliens. So innocent.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:35 pm

Fubuki really didn't want ice cream. Her stomach growled. Still hadn't eaten. "I'll pass," Fubuki said. She turned around, exiting the ice cream shop, casting a final glare towards Haruka as she set out in search of actual food.
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:58 pm

Aoi whined. Can't Fubuki just be civil for a minute or two? She heard that stomach growl too, so it was obvious that everything in her power was being used to stay away from Haruka. "Guh", she complained, chomping into her ice cream madly, rapidly, and- "Aaaah!" The China girl cried out, clutching her head with a free hand, having gotten brain-freeze over being upset. A few customers and the cashier asked about her well-being, as she seemed to be freaking out more than average. The cry was a yell of irritation from both the frigid grip on her head, and from... everything else. The one friend she made won't get close to anyone else, and on the outside, there's just monsters that can swoop down and kill everything.

It was all depressing.

"Gah!" She shouted again, fiercely biting into her ice cream cone. Now they were wondering if she was crazy. "So what if the Reapers are super strong?! So what if Fubuki's trying to be dark and edgy?! I'll... I'll... I'll do something!"

Fired up, the peppy lass started looking around to see what flavor Fubuki would like. She was gonna take one back to her.

"Oh, sorry about that, Haruka."
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:11 pm

"Uh..."

Haruka blinked at the crazy foreign girl, who was now rapidly mowing down her remaining strawberry ice cream. Haruka took nibbles of his, having finally calmed down from the situation after it dissolved and Fubuki left. She was clearly hungry. Apparently ice cream wasn't filling enough for her. 

"I, uh, no worries. You should probably catch up with her when you have time. She seems really protective. A good friend, I assume?"

Haruka spun in his little stool by the window, happily nipping away at the giant sea salt ice cream bars he got. He could wield those things as sword for as big as they were.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next