Free Time at Dragon Empire (Xateramusa and Carlos)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Free Time at Dragon Empire (Xateramusa and Carlos)

Post by Xateramusa on Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:04 pm

Xat blinked and repeated what she had said hoping he might shed some light on it, and maybe one of the faces that looked like Carlos will unblur. Her tails moved slightly as if they were enjoy the freedom. Kao went inside to grab some water for Carlos and Xat.

A few minutes later he came back with to bottles of water wrapped in his tails. He offered on to Carlos then to Xat who took hers and gave a pet to Kao in gratitude.
Xateramusa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major on Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:45 pm

Even though Carlos was still somewhat mesmerized, he understood quite well Xateramusa's word when she repeated herself. The offering of a water bottle from Kao also helped, and he took it from his tail. 'Oh, thanks little guy' He thanked the little fox. He was slow, but once he analized completely what the clan leader asked, his expression changed. 'The reapers?'.

It was a surprise. He found someone that participated in the war and survived to remember the whole deal. Carlos only knew about a few people that could remember without problems the fights against the aliens, so a new one was a surprise. 'Well, yes I was there. I 'fought' and all'. He then took a sip of water from the bottle. 'I didn't know you were there. What a surprise'.
Nova Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa on Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:13 am

Xat nodded and looked at the sky. "it was there that i did the ultimate merge with my untis. Sadly I was not ready to handle that much power and thus lost my memories." She exsplaned with sadness. "she remebres because the units that she merged with remebered and it came back to her after merging with shirayuki....Heh she can even merge with Tsurumaru, if you intrested im sure you can see his clan." Kao offred him
Xateramusa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major Yesterday at 12:01 am

Xateramusa explained that it was during the battle when she finally merged with her units as she looked to the sky. However, she also mentioned that she didn't knew she wasn't ready to take on that much power, and thats why she ended up losing her memories. Carlos tried his best to think a way she could've fused with Cray units, but he failed misserably like always. The young man could see the sadness in the clan leader's eyes when she finished talking.

'I... I'm sorry, miss Xateramusa. I'm really sorry to hear that' The young man said, trying to help her. 'If it helps, probably not, but if it helps, I-' He tried to continue, but Kao went on to explain how she could know she lost her memories. Turns out the units she merged with remembered, and after merging with Shirayuki herself some of it came back. The little fox even mentioned that if she can even merge with Tsurumaru, who at this point is without a doubt a unit.

Also, when Carlos was asked if he wanted to see his clan, his cardfighter and card game lover side couldn't resisnt in the slightest. 'W-Well, I don't know if I should... I mean, I don't have my deck with me right now. But only seeing the cards could be enough' He answered, before realizing the mood in which he just said that. 'I-If its ok with you, I mean'.
Nova Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum