Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Time at Dragon Empire (Xateramusa and Carlos)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Free Time at Dragon Empire (Xateramusa and Carlos) Empty Free Time at Dragon Empire (Xateramusa and Carlos)

Post by Nova Major Wed May 09, 2018 9:55 pm

The day was going way to slow for Carlos. Maybe it was because he sent his little sister, someone who has been in Japan for a couple of days, to an event without him, or that he was actually doing what the branch was paying him to do - His work. Whatever was the reason, it could be seen from miles away that the young man was dying from boredom. 'I'm dying from boredom!' He exclaimed, in a rather childish display. 'I wish I could just go to Star Gate to do stuff...' He added, not noticing that he was still talking alone. Now he looked like someone crazy. Thinking fast, he walked towards the rest area, hoping he could alleviate his annoyance.

Walking through the branch, the young man stopped at a vending machine just outside the rest room. Introducing the money, Carlos grabbed his can of Detonix Cola and proceeded to stare at the sky and think about all his friends. 'I wonder... How's Vic doing...' He thought while drinking. He was actually so bored that he stared at the sky for what he thought were 30 minutes. Actually, it was just 2 minutes. Noticing this, Carlos prayed to every deity willing to listen, even planet-shoulders, to bring someone to talk with in his direction.

Last edited by Nova Major on Wed May 09, 2018 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nova Major
Nova Major

Back to top Go down

Free Time at Dragon Empire (Xateramusa and Carlos) Empty Re: Free Time at Dragon Empire (Xateramusa and Carlos)

Post by Xateramusa Wed May 09, 2018 10:02 pm

Xat had walked into the Branch after her visit to the Zoo event and sighed. Kao who was on her shoulder looked at her before jumping down. "We should go to the brake room and get some snacks". he said and xat nodded following him to the room.

Upon entering the room they saw another person nearby, and Kao went right over to him as Xat went to the vending machine and got some crackers, as well as some chips for Kao. Once she got the items she went out the door and outside to were the other person was giving the chips to Kao before speaking.

"Hello there." she said to the person trying to be freindly.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Free Time at Dragon Empire (Xateramusa and Carlos) Empty Re: Free Time at Dragon Empire (Xateramusa and Carlos)

Post by Nova Major Thu May 10, 2018 12:17 am

A sudden and well delivered 'Hello there', coming from a female voice to boot, broke Carlos from his trance. Finally, his prayers were heard by someone out there. When he turned his gaze towards his new talking companion, Carlos noticed that... She was quite the peculiar one. The young man was taken aback by her appearance, namely the fox ears and the fox tail. Also, she was accompanied by some sort of baby fox, with jewelry on its head and a bag of chips in its mouth. The green color in its fur was also strange, but in a world where card game creatures are real, dogs talk, different dimensions cross over, deities with planets in their shoulders exist, and much, much else, everything was fair game at that point to him.

'Eh, hello there' He answered back rather nervously. 'If you're looking for the cosplay competition, it's down that way' He added, pointing the way to the entrance of the branch. With that attire, there was no way that the girl wasn't at the branch for any other reason. Well, maybe showing how good she looks in a costume.
Nova Major
Nova Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Thu May 10, 2018 12:44 am

Xat shook her head, "Beleve it or not this is not a cosply its my human world form." she said to him not to suprise that was his reaction. Kao put down his open bag of chips and spoke. "We sort of work here, our true duty lies in anouter world." He said and before he could have one of his chips, they were stolen away by a new person.

This person was dressed in white, knee-high shoes, and a cloak like coat, he also had golden eyes and white hair. "You shouldn't let your guard down Kao. After all you don't know what suprises are in store." He said as he took a few chips before handing the bag back and turning to the others preset.

"Yo, Im Tsurumaru Kuninaga, the spirit of the sword around Xateramusa's Waist." He said as an intoduction. Kao sighed and nodded.

"I'm Kao guardian of Xateramusa. Its a pleasure to meet your aquatance." He said with a small bow before eatting some chips. Xat sighed at the two and smiled at the boy.

"I notced you were out here alone, and thought you might like some company. My name is Xateramusa." She introduced her and gave the reason why they came out here.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major Fri May 11, 2018 12:27 am

At first, Carlos took the girl's comment about that appearance being her 'human world' form and not a cosplay as an obvious joke. But it became clear that it wasn't a joke when the strangely inteligent green fox put down the bag of chips and proceeded to talk, telling the young man that they 'sort of' worked at the branch, but their duties lay in 'another world'. 'Eh... Did that fox just talk? Did he actually say 'another world'?'. He didn't knew why he was surprised, given that one of his best friends is a talking dog. 'You know what? Nevermind. Animals talk. Cray exists. Go on'.

Then, a second person dressed completely in white appeared out of nowhere, directing some words to the little animal while taking a few of his chips. The man introduced himself as Tsurumaru Kuninaga, the spirit of the sword around that girl's waist. 'I see. My only question is: What?' Said Carlos, finally noticing that the girl was indeed carrying a sword. That could be illegal, but he is no snitch. The girl's name mentioned by the weird man sounded strangely familiar to Carlos, but he couldn't identify why.

After that, the little animal introduced itself as Kao, guardian of said girl. Again, the name was mentioned during his introduction but Carlos couldn't recognize why it was so familiar. In the end, the girl finally introduced herself as Xateramusa, even thought her companions already mentioned her name twice. She told Carlos that, after she saw him staring at the sky alone, she thought he could appreciate some company. 'Oh, I see. Thats very sweet of you. Thank you miss Xatera-'. Finally, it hit him.

'Oh my god...' Carlos said, genuinely surprised. 'It can't be. You're... You're miss Xateramusa. You're the Murakumo clan leader'. The young man was visibly shocked and happy to finally meet another clan leader. Even though he's been working on the branch for quite some time, he didn't have the privilege to meet all of them as he, well, skipped work on a nearly regular basis.

'I can't believe I'm actually meeting you! I've heard a lot about you! Well, mostly about how, eh, peculiar you appear to be' He stopped a little, looking for a better word to describe what he's been told. 'But still! Murakumo clan leader! Wow... Oh, I'm Carlos Estevez by the way. I'm a huge fan' He finished, shaking her hand. 'Well, I'm a huge fan of nearly every clan leader, but still it's such a pleasure to finally meet you'.

'And, eh, sorry about earlier. I actually like what you've done with the ears and the tail. Pretty cool. You look smashing'.
Nova Major
Nova Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Fri May 11, 2018 1:04 am

Xateramusa blinked at Carlos enuthisasm and was shocked to hear he was a fan of Clan Leaders. "So your a fan of the leaders though i have to wounder how you found out I was one, that knowlage is only known to the upper management of the dragon empire, and the Grand Sanctuary." She asked him woundering who gave that info away.

Tsurumaru just laughed and stole some more chips. "She worked hard for that title, it was a championship if i remember correctly. Her bonds with her units is what made her a clan leader, sence none of the other murakumo players at the time were as close as she was. In fact she is close with all her units, and even my clan..." He trailed off not to sure to reveal his clan just yet.

"Its ok, a lot of people think i'm in cosplay all the time, it brings me great joy in there expressions when they found out that i'm not." she said with a little laugh. "So were do you work at in the branch?" She asked him before adding . "I can tell you have questions to ask, so don't be shy I don't bite." She was curious about this person as he seemed familiar. As this was said another person joined them. This time it was a woman in white with a red shawl around her shoulders and a red hood. She looked at the boy and smiled before letting a cool breeze flow by.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major Sat May 12, 2018 12:48 am

Carlos reacted with genuine surprise when Xateramusa mentioned that the knowledge of who is a Clan Leader was something only the upper management of Dragon Empire and the effing Grand Santuary knew. 'R-Really?' He gulped. He remembered hearing about her somewhere around the branch, maybe during a conversation he wasn't suposed to hear. 'I, eh, I heard about it somewhere... I think. Yes! I heard about it somewhere! Don't ask me where'.

Tsurumaru then mentioned that Xateramusa won the title in a championship, and the decisive factor was her bond with her units. Even though Carlos was still wrapping his head around the whole 'spirit sword' deal, he related quite quickly with the sentiment. The young man's bonds with his units were something he valued a lot. After all, one of his deepest regrets was allowing the rupture of the bond with his avatar. However, once the man dressed in white mentioned that she was close even with 'his clan', Carlos became confused once again. 'Huh, your what?' He asked. 'Nevermind, you're cool'.

Xateramusa then mentioned that people thinking she was in a cosplay a common occurrence, and that it brought her joy seeing the expressions of the people when she told them she was in her normal attire. 'Oh, I see' He nodded. She then asked the young man where did he work. Now that was complicated. 'Well, I work here... And there, and over there. I don't have an stationary post. I can do basically everything they want me to: Write stuff, copy stuff, teach stuff, fix stuff, you name it. Its weird, but I can't complain. Working for the game I love... That's something else entirely' He then answered.

'Right now, I don't really have any questions' Carlos replied to Xateramusa. 'It's such a pleasure to meet you and- Wow, did you feel that?'. The young man then noticed how a cold breeze went through him, hugging himself to regain some warm. 'It got cold all of a sudden. Maybe they finally fixed the air conditioning'.
Nova Major
Nova Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Sat May 12, 2018 3:18 am

Tsurumaru smiled when Carlos said he was cool. "Thats a suprise. No one on this world ever said I was cool." he said as Kao jumped on to Tsurumaru's shoulder and pokes his cheek. "Yet surpises is your specialty." he said and remark as Xat just shook her head.

When she heard that he worked everywere at the Dragon Empire her ceriousty was peaked. "So like PR?" she asked him, and smiled when the cold breeze went by and when she saw Carlos hugged himself she lit up a small fox fire and let it float around him to warm him up. Kao and Tsurumaru didn't mind the breeze one bit and Shirayuki materilized right there in front of them.

"Are you cold?" She asked feeling sorry for the poor boy, before looking closer at him and sighed sadly. "You lost something dear to you, I can sense it." She told him having an idea what it was and smiled a little. "My lady can help you reclaim what you have lost, but you only need to tell us." She said leaving stuff out.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major Wed May 16, 2018 10:38 pm

While Tsurumaru and Kao talked, Xateramusa tried to guess the name of Carlos' job at the branch. She mentiones 'PR', a term the young man wasn't really familiar with. 'Yes, yes. PR, Power Rangers, all that. You could say I'm exactly, without a doubt, the thing you mentioned'. Obviously, he had no idea what the girl was talking about. The breeze was starting to get unbearable for the young man, but before he could go get his jacket, Xateramusa lit up a small fire and made it fly around him to warm him up.

'... What the hell?' He asked, completely surprised and a little bit terrified at the sight of a floating ball of fire. He even tried touching it to check if it wasn't an illusion. As it burned his finger, it was clear it wasn't fake. But his surprise didn't stop as, out of nowhere, a girl materialized out of nowhere. The weird thing wasn't that she looked exactly like a Murakumo unit, but that she materialized out of freaking nowhere. At this point, he shouldn't be shocked at things like that given the world he lives in and what he experienced before, but he was just accepting the facts of his strange world one at a time. Also, he hadn't seen anything out of the ordinary in the past couple of years since the Messiah Scramble, so that caught him out of guard.

The new Murakumo girl asked Carlos if he was cold, something anybody could deduce by just taking a look at him right now. She also mentioned with a smile in her face how she sensed that he lost something very dear, probably referring to his deep bond with his Avatar. She said that 'her lady' could help him get it back as long as he told them what he lost. The young man just stared at them and, among the many responses the young man could've chosen, he finally went for the most logical one. '... What. The actual. Hell?'. Yep, that.
Nova Major
Nova Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Wed May 16, 2018 10:57 pm

Kao and Tsuramuru stopped talkeing when Carlos said "What the hell" Shirayuki laughed and Xat blinked and shook her head before speaking. "PR means Public Relations. and I guess I should exsplane a little." She said before looking up at the sky.

"As you can tell im not normael, and to keep things short, basiclly i rule the spirit plane a place that exsists between Worlds. Kao is my guide and companion. Tsurumaru is a sword that can take human form due to my powers, as well as Shriayuki. As you can tell I'm a Kitsune, and with my connection the spirit realm my units can manifest using my energy or spirit power if you will." Kao jumped onto Xat's shoulder as she was speaking this and she reached up to pet it before contuneing.

"In a way I can also connect humans and units to talk to each other on my realm, though to get there you will have to be asleep. Though there is a downside to this power I have, each time I Cardfight and take damage I feel the damage to my actual self, though the one thing I love about this power isthat I can also merge with my units on the physical plane.....I guess you can say I'm a Kitsune spirit. THe form you see before you is not my true form rather my Human world form." She explained to him as it wasn't really a secret from what she could remember.

"We often come here looking for her lost memories, to much of that power when one is not ready can be costly.....it was the price she payed to help in the final battle ageist the reapers." Kao said knowing that in his past form he was killed by a reaper. Xat looked at Carlos from the corner of her eye. "This is a responsibility that I wouldn't wish on anyone." She said as she took a drink of her soda.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major Tue May 22, 2018 1:10 am

Seeing Carlos' completely rational reaction to this unexpected developments, Xateramusa proceeded to explain about herself (Also, she explained that PR meant Public Relations. Power Ranger was better). She mentioned that she, eh, 'basically' ruled the spirit plane existing between the worlds. Xateramusa was, in fact, a kitsune, a mythological creature that the young man was familiar with thanks to his knowledge of pop culture. Her powers allowed Tsurumaru to take a human form (Turns out he really is a sword) and Shirayuki (Yes, the Murakumo unit) materalize.

She then explained something interesting. Turns out, she can also connect people and units through her realm, but the person has to be asleep first. Could it be? A way to finally reach Recklessness Dragon and talk things through? It sounded way to good to be true, but given how a lot of stuff he thought was crazy turned out be true in the end, Carlos wasn't really sure on what to think. Xateramusa explained that she could also feel the damage she took during cardfights and that she could merge with her units in the physical plane... Whatever that means. To reiterate, she mentioned again that she was a kitsune spirit, and that her actual form was just an appearance she took while in the human world.

Kao, who has been jumping from one place to another and was really driving him crazy, explainen that they came often to the human world looking for Xateramusa's memories, something she lost during the Reaper Invasion in order to acquire her actual powers. The way in which the green fox said that made Carlos think that maybe they lost even more during the battle against the Deletors.

Carlos was... Pretty confused at the moment. Out of the supposed solution to his problem, there was a lot for him to process. Hearing it explained didn't make it easier to believe, to begin with. 'Give me... Give two minutes. To process all of this' He said while sitting on the floor, with his hands on his head. 'First Cray is real, but it's ok; I could understand that. Then alternate realities are real, which is ok; I kinda like that too. But now there's a spirit realm. A spirit realm. And I don't know why this surprises me; Oku- Tamotsu is a spirit after all. I was open to the idea even before I knew it was a thing' He thought, examining all the posibilities. If she really ruled the spirit realm... Could she help him contact any kind of spirit? Like the spirit of a dear friend?

Everything was getting surreal all of a sudden.
Nova Major
Nova Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Tue May 22, 2018 1:40 am

Xat sighed and let shirayuki and Tsurumaru demilitarize with kao on her shoulder. "Its alot to take in I know, however not event eh United Alliance has this much info on me." she said as she stretched her back and looked at Carlos who was sitting down. "Its your call to believe me or not, though do keep in mind that sometimes things are always not what they seem." she contused and took a drink of her soda
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major Tue May 22, 2018 11:24 pm

Carlos notices how Xateramusa sighed, followed by the disappearance of both Shirayuki and Tsurumaru. The young man was glad the Kao at least remained in the girl's shoulder instead of jumping all over the place. The Murakumo clan leader undestood that all that information was a lot to take, and that not even the higher-ups on the Association knew that much about her. She the finished by mentioning that it was his decision to believe her or not in the end. 'You know...' He spoke. 'After showing me all of this, it would be kinda difficult for me to don't believe you'. He then stood up, noticing how ridiculous he looked at the moment. 'Yeah, I believe you. It's strange and all, but I believe you. It even makes you look even more awesome to me'.

'But... There's something I don't get' He added. 'If not even the association know that much about you, why did you feel the need to explain all of this to me? I'm just a small fry in the association. I'm not even that important, being totally honest'.
Nova Major
Nova Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Tue May 22, 2018 11:53 pm

Xat smiled when she heard that he beleved her and at his question was shocked that he asked something like that. "honestly I don't know, maybe because Shirayuki wants to help you, and to help, you must know what you might be getting into." she explained not to sure herself. Kao looked at him, and spoke "just dont tell anyone." he said
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major Wed May 23, 2018 11:52 pm

'Oh' Carlos said, honestly surprised. 'So, Shirayu- Well, miss Shirayuki wants to help me?'. Shirayuki, from the Murakumo clan, wanted to offer her help. Did his face show how much saddened he was at the moment because of his strained relationship with his trusted Thunder Dragon? Or was it because of his worry towards his little sister, whom he sent to an event with his only deck? She before that she sensed he 'lost' something precious, so maybe it wasn't his face at all. Whatever was the reason, the young man felt somewhat flattered that another unit felt the need to help him.

It was also logical that, if he accepted the help, he should at least understand what he was getting into, as Xateramusa explained. 'Well, that's a nice gesture. Thanks for the explanation. And don't worry, I won't tell anyone about all of this. Not that someone would believe me if I did'.
Nova Major
Nova Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Thu May 24, 2018 12:18 am

Xat sat on the ground and Kao jumped into her lap. "Thank you, and its hard to beleve i know, though...." she trailed off as she grabbed her head and a memorie returned to her. A memorie of the time she had with the resistance and the bangles that allowed them to stride.

Kao nuzzled Xat trying to sooth her, and hoping to help as he looked at Carlos. "A memory must of reappeared." he said with his ears downcast as Xat let out a little wimpier of pain before letting go of her head.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major Fri May 25, 2018 12:29 am

'A memory?' Carlos asked, seemingly forgetting about the fact that they mentioned she lost her memory before. Xateramusa sat on the ground and looked like she was in pain while grabbing her head, so the young man was visibly worried about the well-being of the spirit girl. 'Oh no, are you ok? Do you need something?'.

He then stood up, ready to go looking for anything she clan leader requested. After all, that was part of his job... I think.
Nova Major
Nova Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Fri May 25, 2018 12:37 am

Kao looked at Carlos and shook his head. "No it will be ok we only need to call them if she collaspes after a memory, and only if its a big one which i'm thinking it is." he said.

Xat let out a small scream as anouther memory hit her right after the last one, it seems like they were all trying to rush back at the same time. A few minutes later Xat's hands dropped from her head and she started to fall backwords slowly her body to week to support herself. However before she could hit her head on the building Tsurumaru had his arms around her and supporting her.

Tsurumaru looked at Carlos and nodded to xat's bag. "In there is a healing item it should be wrapped up in a leaf. We need to have her drink it, it will help her." He said as Kao nuzzled Xat again trying to keep her awake.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major Sat May 26, 2018 11:46 pm

Kao reassured to Carlos that Xateramusa that help will be needed only if she collapses after getting a memory. However, the kind fox mentioned that he thought the memory was indeed a memory of the 'big' kind. 'Well, sh-' His thoughts were interrupted by the clan leader letting out a scream and starting to fall backwards. 'Oh no! Miss Xater- !' Carlos motioned himself to try to catch her, but Tsurumaru the sword-guy appeared out of nowhere and caught her right before she could hit her head. The young man could only sigh in relief. 'Good catch, sword-dude. That was close'.

However, that relief was short lived. Tsurumaru looked at Carlos and then nodded to Xateramura's bag, a bag he didn't notice was there until that very moment. Instructing him to look for a 'healing item' drink of some sort wrapped in a leaf inside the bag, the young man hesitated for a brief moment. 'Do you really want me to rummage through her stuff just like that?'. Carlos then looked at Kao, nuzzling his master with what he thought was a worried look. 'Ah, forget it. I'll be respectful another day' He said to himself as he looked in the bag.

Taking out a strange bundle of leaves, he asked proceeded to ask the spirit. 'Is this the thing?'.
Nova Major
Nova Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Sun May 27, 2018 12:23 am

"Its my job to make sure my welider is ok, and besides she is a close frined." he said after Carlos told him it was a nice save. As Carlos went through Xat's bag, Kao went over to the bottle of water that xat had brought for him sense he couldn't have soda. At Carlos asked if the leaves he was holding was the item he nodded before taking the water over to him placing it at his feet.

"Put the leaves in the water, and shake the bottle it will create the medicine. its from our home land its very rare to find among this world, The leaves are basically an Esther." He expanded to Carlos
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major Sun May 27, 2018 1:40 am

Kao went to retrieve the bottle of water Xateramusa bought for him and then nodded at the young man when he asked if the bundle of leaves were the magical healing drink. Carlos couldn't help but feel the leaves were way to light for something to be wrapped inside of them. And he was absolutely right. The small fox then proceeded to instruct him on how to make the healing potion. 'Hmm, what?' He asked, hoping it was a mistake.

The fox explained that all he needed to do was put the leaves inside the bottle and, as simple as it may sound, shake it. Even though he didn't knew about plants and medicine in general, he knew that medicine wasn't made like this. Kao continued explaining that the leaves were special and difficult to find outside their hometown, likening them to mythical artifacts or something like that. Well, now that was something. 'Put the leaves and shake it? Thats it?' He asked in total disbelief. He made tea a couple of times before, but this was getting ridiculous.

The young man proceeded to do as instructed, placing the special leaves inside the water bottle and then shaking it as if his life depended on it. 'Am I doing it right?' He then asked, still shaking the bottle.
Nova Major
Nova Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Sun May 27, 2018 2:04 am

"yes you are." he said and after the bottle was shaken a few times Kao spoke up. "You can stop shaking it now." He instructed before digging into the bag and pulled out a syringe. "The state she is in, she can not drink on her own, so we must inject it into her blood stream right above her heart. that's were the medicine will take effect the quickest. Thing is we cant go to normal hospitals in this world so we bring our own medicine and we do has a human world place that we live at so when she needs to rest and recover we go there." He explaned as to why they were having him mix the stuff.

Sprits and beings like Kao and me can not touch the medcian thats why its wrapped in leaves so in case we need to use it we can." Tsurumaru finished for Kao
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major Sun May 27, 2018 6:59 pm

'WHAT!?' Shouted Carlos, hoping understood wrong what was happening. Kao pulled out of the bag a syringe. A syringe. That where the mysticism of the whole deal abruptly ended. Given the state Xateramusa was at the moment, she wasn't able to drink the potion on her own. They needed to inject the thing into her blood stream, 'right above her heart' the little fox said, where the effect is quick. 'You want me to inject her!?' He panicked. 'Go to a stupid hospital to get her treated!! I can't inject her just like that!! I'm not trained!!'.

The small fox explained that they actually can't go to normal hospitals (What a coincidence), so that's why they bring their own medicine. Tsurumaru the sword-guy also added that beings like Kao and him weren't capable of touching the medicine, and that was the reason he needed to do it. 'Why do you even bring that medicine if you can't touch it!?' He shouted again, missing the point. No matter what, if that was the case, he needed to help the clan leader. But the last time he used a syringe was when he was inserting it into a ball of clay. And it wasn't a syringe, it was a toothpick. Always living on the edge.

He then proceeded to nervously fill the syringe with the mystical medical potion he just made. With his hands shaking, he tried to remember everything he could about human anatomy, as he always mixep up which side of the body the heart was supposed to be. Then he remembered that Xateramusa wasnt't really a human, but some kind of spirit-kitsune-whatever. 'Oh man...' He muttered. Nearly covering his eyes, he injected the clan leader 'right above her heart'. May planet-shoulders have mercy on his soul.
Nova Major
Nova Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Mon May 28, 2018 12:00 am

Tsurumaru spok to answer Carlos's question. "we uselly have one prepared before hand but you master used it on a injured unit to heal them."
he exsplaned to Carlos.

Kao watched him freak out and shook his head. 'humans are odd these days' he thought to himself as he watch Carlos inject Xat with the medicine. "You did good, for a frist time." He said congratulating Carlos.

As the medcian started to take effect Xat's breathing became lighter and a bright light surrounded them before dimming and Xat was there in her true form all of her nine tails spread out behind her. She sat up and nodded in Thanks to Tsurumaru as he disspered knowing his job was done for now.

"Thank you Carlos for the help. I hope it wasnt to much trouble." She said as she looked at the ground. "The memory a battle agenst a being name Malice, and then offer to oin the reapers..........Returning to village of assassins, and the fight to bring me back to the others.....The begging of the end battle." She said and Kao spoke. "Thoughs are the memroies that returned?" he asked as Xat nodded.

"The faces though are still blurry.....Carlos were you at the final battle? i saw someone berifly that looked like you before they were shaded out again." she asked him
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:57 pm

Carlos wasn't feeling that well now. The little fox assured the young man that he did fine with the injecting, way to calmly to actually calm him down even a little. He then proceeded to pull the syringe out of Xateramusa's chest just in case something happened. And, lo and behold, something happened. Carlos could somewhat feel that the medicine was taking effect because not only the clan leader began lighters as if she were capable of floating, but because they all were surrounded by a bright light. 'What the...!?' He said in obvious surprise.

When said light dimmed, Carlos was left with an incredible sight. In front of him lied Xateramusa, with the fox features even more prominent. I mean, there were 9 fox tails now. However, it didn't look bad at all. It looked strangely sublime, if thats a good way to describe it. 'W-Wow...' The young man remained against the wall, looking at his spiritual companions. If there was a little bit of doubt about Xateramusa's claims, now there were absolutely none.

She proceeded to say... Something. Carlos wasn't paying that much attention as he was way too distracted admiring the spiritual form of the clan leader. She then finished talking, clearly asking the young man something. 'Eh... Come again?' He said. 'S-Sorry, I didn't catch... Anything you said. Was kinda, huh, distracted by... Well, everything'.
Nova Major
Nova Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next