Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shop Handsome

+5
Cipher
Rawkobo
Dementuo
NovaRaizer
Lightning King
9 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Shop Handsome - Page 7 Empty Re: Shop Handsome

Post by NoelKusanagi Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:19 am

Even though Noel's future self has resurrected, something about her felt off. Her free will seemed limited, like if she was bounded by Harbinger's words and was inclined to obey her. However, it could be that she herself wanted to follow the Death God. She did call Noel "the hope for suffering's end" which means the revived Seed can save humanity and cease all their pain, all the evil of the world will be purged. All she had to do was obey and that wish would be granted.

Noel didn't mind her gripping her cheek but she agreed, "I'll do as you say as long as you give me the power to save humanity from their suffering. I'll do anything to prevent what my time had suffered..." Besides, Seifer was there, even though the Seifer from her world was long since dead, she felt comfort seeing this one at least.
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

https://www.youtube.com/user/beautifulcecelia

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDollie Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:39 am

Trinity appeared outside the Shop, dismissing her witches away as she entered it. She hoped her Mistress was here. To feel her presence gave her stomach a kick feeling to it. Sophie also arrived, grumbling about stupid "good" guys always getting a win now. "The only thing that would make this feel better if the Boss said these losses were part of her grand plan."
EternalDollie
EternalDollie

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:43 am

Harbinger stood behind the counter, not facing any drones that came into the shop.

She was frowning irritably.

"Those fists... and everyone else's soft heads... are becoming a problem", she quietly sneered to herself.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDollie Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:10 am

Trinity stood near Harbinger's side quietly, content with just being in her presence. Sophie however, was starting to smirk at Harbinger's expression. She may be a drone now, but there was still a will in her. A will to see people suffer...even her own boss. So she could not pass up the chance to sink her fangs at her. "Aww is things not going to the Boss' plan after all? Must be tough having these 'humans' kick the asses of your superior race huh."
EternalDollie
EternalDollie

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:22 am

The god of death wasn't about to give Sophie the satisfaction of course, and spoke with a wicked smirk: "Heh, the only members of the 'superior race' are just me and Sovereign. Everyone else have squishy heads, they're all weaklings. Kraken, Scorpion, Gigaton. I'm glad the humans killed them, because now, they can meet me soon." Harbinger's plan at least was still working out. While Kraken and Scorpion were expendable, the devil didn't actually expect them to be able to break into Gigaton's head. Humanity's hopes were supposed to be dashed then, but she supposed they'd have to see true armor in order to feel misery.

Fuki and Cabbage already knew well enough all of the Deletors getting killed definitely wasn't in the plan, yet said nothing.

Harbinger hid it, but she was rather furious at the thought of everyone except herself and Sovereign being killed.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDollie Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:29 am

Sophie wasn't gonna relent though, causing Trinity to frown. "Oh I'm sure you'll have no trouble. I mean all it would take is to pull down your dress. I'm sure that would make even the women die from nosebleed. Hell I bet that Sovereign is probably a much bustier version of you if you two are so alike. THAT would be a sight." She giggled on while Trinity just had her frown turn to a glare at the blue head for bothering her Lady.
EternalDollie
EternalDollie

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:12 pm

After the display that her subjects had shown in the previous battle, Malice had wanted to talk to the Reaper Queen, Harbinger, about the events that had happened until now. His own plans were nearing the endpoint and as a result this would potentially be the last time he would need to speak with her. Not only that, but he was curious to see her face considering what the humans had just done. Even she would be fuming by this point.

He walked inside of the shop, the door still wasn't repaired it seems. He had a grin to his face as he walked to where Harbinger usually sat. "It seems like the humans are more than you expected, aren't they?" he said to her. "You haven't cared about your minions dying to them, but if this continues then you and that Sovereign will be the only ones left. Even if you are the two most perfect, it won't be very fun to repopulate your race. Unless, of course, you're in to that sort of thing."
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:12 pm

Harbinger pushed Sophie aside by a hand to the face, not responding to that which concerns big brother Sovereign. "Well, Sovereign might not be into repopulating the Reapers, but..." The god of death chuckled, knowing how humans reproduce, and with her current form, it would be a blast annoying her brother about it. Those breasts of hers basically controlled a portion of mankind, and every Reaper obeyed her every order except Sovereign, so maybe...

"What did you want?"
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:16 pm

Malice gave a small chuckle to her response. He expected no less from her. She didn't seem to care that so many of her people were gone and it would only get worse as things continued. Not that it meant anything to him, just the same as her.

"I can see that the Broken Sword has all but fixed herself," he began simply. "The power she obtained from correcting your distortions of time seems to be enough to do what was previously thought impossible. I'm sure you don't like it. What if I told you I knew how to break her even more, and its something you should be able to do quite soon?"
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:56 pm

"Actually, you're right, I don't like the Chosen Shitstain fixing our fuckups in time and getting her powers back. Then again, I don't like the Chosen Shitstain in general, so I'm all for breaking her and grinding her into dust. Let's hear your plans."

Yukino and Harbinger seemed to have this distant relationship of mindless hatred for one another.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:01 pm

Malice went into his robes, taking a picture from an inner pocket. It showed a picture of Darren Shurensei. He handed it to her with a bit of a grin to it.

"Up until now, the Broken Sword has killed all traces of the Seed without mercy. So why is it I am still alive? She doesn't wish to hurt the body, this boy. My plans are nearing their end, and whatever happens, this boy will soon be separate from me. She cares deeply for this boy and I am certain you can have fun with that alone. This was my end of the deal... a playmate to do with as you please. It just so happens this playmate is someone that Broken Sword would never live down losing."
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:11 pm

"Hm", Harbinger took literally a single second to conjure up ways to play with this boy like a ragdoll. Maybe, when they separated, he'd be only a husk. She could openly tear at his body in front of the heroes, or maybe he'll have consciousness, so she can mess with his mind and further divide humanity by turning him into a drone. Even if he somehow went back to the Chosen Shitstain, the things she could do just to target him and make her life even more miserable filled the Reaper with glee. An excited, malicious giggle came out, and the busty redhead had a toothy grin of evil intentions plastered all over her face.

"This is going to be so good." Harbinger stated, supercharging her right hand with void only as a display of joy.

"Describe the end of your plans", Fuki requested, as the Reaper Overlord was clearly too into the thought of despair to get details.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:24 pm

Malice was glad to see how happy she was. He knew that she would enjoy such a gift and even if the worst were to happen, she could still have such fun with her prize. He held up his end of their agreement nicely. She was so excited that she could barely contain her power. He knew that once they were separate beings, the boy would most likely have his consciousness and that would be all the more fun for her.

Upon Fuki's question, Malice turned to her before closing his eyes lightly. "Yes, I suppose I haven't told you anything about it," he said as he decided to take a chair for a moment. "I am a manifestation of the power of the Seed. As a result, I can only survive within the host body of the Seed Carrier. However, when the Broken Sword defeated her evil twin who had a Seed outside of her own, I took the remains of both. All of you have done well in filling them with despair and hopelessness. That darkness has been the glue that has caused the two Seeds to reform. Once that is complete, I will have the power to sustain my body without the need of a host. One trip to the Akasha Records would be enough at that point to separate us and your boss here will have her plaything in any form she wants."
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:39 pm

Harbinger proceeded to laugh maniacally as Fuki and the cabbage listened to Malice. Being drones of that which caused Seeds to begin with, they had an idea of what he was saying, and understood clearly. Being a literal formation of Void and Despair, he told them of how he would become solid in existence - unneeding of a host any longer with darkness holding him together. "We can take you to the Akasha Straum when ready to receive anything you need from the Akashic Record", Fuki told him, willing to serve an ally to the god of death.

Cabbage merely tilted her head, giving an annoyed look at how gratingly cheese this all was.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:45 pm

"That is precisely what I am counting on," Malice said. He had never before now what it was he wanted from the arrangement he had with the Reapers. Now it was clear. He wanted to go to the Akasha Records and alter them so that he could exist outside of Darren and be a solid being. It was as if he had planned everything to this point to work out in his benefit.

"All of you can do as you please to the world," he continued on. "I will be able to rule over whatever is left of this world, or any other for that matter. With the power I will obtain, there will be no limit to the empire I can make. Of course since you Reapers have no need to control anything, its obvious why our interests do not clash. After all, a deity need not stain her own hands with the matters of men so long as they know their place beneath her foot, isn't that right?"
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:51 pm

Karin walked through the doorway, completely ignoring Harbinger and Malice, and whoever else might be in the shop at the time. She took her seat where she had before, kicking her feet up and flipping through her deck again. She did actually want to say something, but figured she might as well wait for a good opportunity. The two lords of darkness and death looked busy with one another, and Karin wasn't about to interrupt anything.
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:03 pm

"If you wanna mess with time, you're gonna need Tits McGee to go with you. Only she and the Gear Dragon and touch the Akashic Record", the lettuce informed the dark lord Malice of the circumstances. But it was mostly to snap Harbinger the hell out of it to make her realize they had to take her along too. The Reaper stopped laughing when she realized this, and groaned. She wanted to give a big bad's evil laugh for a couple more minutes. Yet, with the evil entity's words of an empire the Reapers wouldn't have to bother with, she grinned for two reasons.

He was perfectly right, yet that isn't entirely what she wanted.

"Yes... that is most certainly correct! Deities of nothingness don't have to dirty their claws with the matters of mortals, except if it's to make them suffer! And you, you'll make them suffer."

Everything was still as she wanted. For all to be erased and despair their end.

Fuki noticed a very solemn and distant Karin come into the door. Being the supermom of the Reaper Drones, she approached Karin and offered a shoulder rub.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:29 pm

Malice gave a small chuckle at her statement. He was going to give them despair. He had already given a portion of the world despair and was in a position to rule it all. It was just what she wanted and it was even to those who couldn't fight back. That made it all the better. Malice did understand and know that he would need Harbinger in order to access the records. He never expected to be able to do it on his own. Why else go to her himself if he had the power to do it on his own?

"There will be plenty of suffering to spare," he said before he turned. That was when he saw Karin there. He was there to hear what she had said to Raiden. He was fully aware that she wasn't fully committed to her new allies and he had every ability to say something here. For whatever reason, he said nothing.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:53 pm

Noting the end of their conversation (And the end of Fuki's shoulder rub) Karin got up from her seat in the back of the shop. She thanked Fuki for the very well done massage, and walked up to Harbinger, approaching her slowly. She looked up at the Reaper queen, Karin's multicolored eyes staring into Harbinger's own blue ones.

"...So how many of you are there, anyway? They've killed three already, and there was that one that got away, there's you, and Sovereign... Considering how, er... Massive-" Karin's eyes uncontrollably darted down towards Harbinger's chest for just a moment before reeling back up to her eyes again. "They are, I can't imagine there being too many."
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:42 pm

Fuki... gave a smile?! The stoic leader of the Reaper drones actually has some kind of emotion! The cabbage, in awe, began blogging about this phenomena at the speed of light, all over twitter, tumblr, facebook, and- it came to an end when the blonde lightly bonked the lettuce on the head. Harbinger turned to Karin, towering over her even in human form. She was surprisingly taller up close, looking down at the Kagero drone simply wondering what she wanted. Also wanting to say "can't you see I'm busy enjoying everyone suffering" out loud, but refrained because it's completely obvious.

"Right now there's Hydra, Chimera, Legion, and two stooges I won't mention. Then there's Sovereign and I. There isn't many of us giant Reapers because nobody lived as long as us. However, that's made up for the near-infinite number of lesser drones of us", Harbinger explained and noticed Karin's sight at her fleshy mounds immediately, teasing her by squeezing the sides of her arms up to the creamy jugs to burn the thought of "I see you" in mind for that instant.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:55 pm

Karin's face flushed red as her eyes darted back down to the absolutely massive mounds of flesh adorning Harbinger's body, trying to resist Harbinger's responsive teasing. Prying her gaze away from the ultimate distraction, she refocused her attention to Harbinger's speech. Hydra, Chimera, Legion, and two others... Five Reapers still remained, and they only knew details on one of them, meaning there were four unknowns. That wasn't even counting Harbinger herself, and Sovereign. Karin put a hand to her mouth to hide her expression as she processed the information. "R-Right, so there's five more Reapers left, besides you and Sovereign..." Looks like Yukino still had a long war ahead of her.

"S-So, I've seen that you're totally invincible, but what about Sovereign? Is he also invincible?" Karin's gaze dipped once more, for just another moment. It was difficult not to stare.
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:22 pm

"Six, Legion counts as two, and they'll flip the fuck out if you don't refer to them as plural", Harbinger willingly revealed information on one of the remaining Reaper commanders. Err, two of the remaining. Her arms folded, pushing up those huge, pillowy breasts some more, even if Karin was looking away. Those things were the true destruction of mankind as far as a good number of Reaper commanders and drones acknowledged. Gazing down at one of her puppets with seductive blue eyes of the wicked, she smirked. Let her have this information if she's going to be stuck on their side. Solis will take good care of her and not let her get out of hand.

"Sovereign isn't armored like me, but he's so sturdy he put Gigaton to shame. Big bro's part of the two-top with me of the Reapers."
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:35 pm

"Big bro"? Something lurched in Karin's stomach. The she-devil before her and the near-omnipotent behemoth of destruction that she had fought before were... siblings?

If Harbinger hadn't pushed her tits up again to try and tempt Karin's baser lusts once more, Karin probably would have started feeling sick at the very thought of it. But, she found herself distracted once again. And when her eyes went down, they failed to come back up, leaving Karin to stare for a lot longer than intended. "Um... Uh..." She stumbled over her thoughts, words failing to leave her throat. She just couldn't look away.
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:49 pm

Harbinger giggled, having complete control over this girl with the power of a giant bosom. Not a single soul of human or reaper kind blamed the poor Kagero lass. A hand of the devil's reached up to the side of Karin's head, gently caressing and petting her while pushing her just a tad bit closer to the two fluffy worlds known as the Docking Deletor's boobs. This alluring kindness would make you think she didn't want to erase everything in existence, just toy with the thirst of men and women alike. In reality, it was both.

"I see you like the twins", she flirted.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:58 pm

Karin's face flushed even redder than she might have thought possible... If she was even capable of thinking at the moment. Her eyes were locked onto those awe-inspiring mountains of wondrous flesh in front of her. "Y-Yes, um..." She could barely form words, let alone coherent thoughts, completely sucked into Harbinger's flirtatious manipulation. She had all but forgotten she was trying to get information out of the she-devil, her mind flooded with mildly-to-extremely lewd thoughts about the veritable planets in front of her.
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next