Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Usual Hangout Spot Selected (Hana and the Gang)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Usual Hangout Spot Selected (Hana and the Gang) - Page 2 Empty Re: Usual Hangout Spot Selected (Hana and the Gang)

Post by Nova Major Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:42 pm

Victoria listened closely to the wolf's explanation on how he could talk. He could because a different version of himself tried to copy human talk. '... What?' What indeed. Even the wolf recognized that it didn't make sense. 'Of course it doesn't make sense!' Victoria retorted. When Hana mentioned that she was teaching her own dog how to talk, the young sibling nearly lost it. 'How can you say that so seriously!? Animals can't learn how to talk!!'. However, she noticed quite late that the world-class fighter was, in fact, joking. 'Oh, it was a joke' She said quite embarrased. 'Sorry, miss Hana. I overreacted'.

In the meantime, Carlos was dealing with his own problem - His stupidity. How was he going to explain that he just skipped work all day? He didn't even mentioned that his sister was coming today. And even if he mentioned it, he would've gone and forget it. When Jessie showed some concern, the young man just turned his eyes in his direction. 'Dude... I think I'll lose my job. I left during my lunch break and never returned' Said the young man to the brunette. Before he could explain his situation further, Tamotsu drew his attention awayby stating that he needed to buy stuff, explaining that it was for his branch's event and how it worked. Victoria wasn't interested in the specifics as she didn't want to participate, while Carlos burning his brain cells looking how to retain his job.

Aoi, in her usual demeanor, told everyone that they needed to meet up at Zoo once the event starts. Victoria wasn't thinking about participating anyways, but she didn't have the strenght to tell that to his brother and his friends. Hana mentioned that it would be fun to hang around them, with this leading Victoria and Aoi to discover that the girl was an idol. Jessie basically bullied Aoi for not knowing, but Victoria wasn't aware either. In fact, she didn't knew what an idol was. 'Idol? What's an idol?' She asked. It was strange that she didn't knew, given that her older brother was in love with one.

Thinking about it, it was better that she didn't knew about that.
Nova Major
Nova Major

Back to top Go down

Usual Hangout Spot Selected (Hana and the Gang) - Page 2 Empty Re: Usual Hangout Spot Selected (Hana and the Gang)

Post by Best Girl Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:09 pm

"Dressed up like animals? But you are one." Aoi, Jessie, and Hana all said at the exact same time expressing echoing confusion in response to Tamotsu's explanation. How would an animal dress up as an animal? Is that some kind of poaching-the-poacher kind of thing? The gumball was lost in her thoughts, Jessie gave his usual countenance of skepticism, and Hana was entertaining the idea in her head. Eventually, they all broke out of their inquisitive stances to get themselves mentally prepared.

This led Jessie to look toward Carlos after hearing his plight, starting with: "Someone's probably going to kick your ass, dude." He could do nothing but be honest about the most likely destiny that laid itself upon the simple soul. "Remember, this is the place Cero runs. While my brother is a nice guy and so is Solis, others may not go so easy on you... At the same time, you know how Bashiro is, so I really doubt they're going to fire you for missing a day." He folded his arms, trying to drill into his friend's head that Dragon Empire was brutal, despite the few kind souls that resided in it. Thankfully, there was one lazy asshole among them that showed you could get away with goofing off a bit, provided your tolerance for pain was decent enough once discovered. "And Tamotsu, we can head to the store on the way home."

Hana giggled, mindlessly playing with her hair as she watched the kids get themselves ready and wrap up their conversations. Victoria's response to the talking dog was pretty accurate, as was her reaction to the princess playing it off like it was nothing out of the norm for the average person. Though she apologized, the idol patted her on the shoulder. "No need to apologize, I know it's a lot to take in. If you stay around Vanguard a little more, painting images will help you feel like something that out-of-this-world is part of the every day." By honing one's imagination through Vanguard, they found themselves becoming better players, visualizing the evolution of their units, and more. And through imagination, the game exploded with a little more than popularity, as seen by everything involving Link Joker. While she wasn't convinced Victoria would stick around, she would like to believe the girl is patient enough to see.

"See! Jessie! Victoria doesn't know what an idol is either!" Aoi whined after hearing the girl speak.

"The difference is you've been in Japan for god knows how long for visits and you were at Isle Jigen! Do you not remember Generation Rare?!"

"Nope."

"Do you know what a singer is?"

"Yes."

"Do you know what a dancer is?"

"Yes."

"Do you know a famous person who can sing and dance is?"

"Yes."

"Then you know what an idol is!"

"What's an idol?"

"Alright, I'll see you guys at the branch event. C'mon Tamo." Jessie had enough of this for one day.

"FUWATAN!" Aoi corrected, quickly getting some energetic petting in before letting Tamotsu scurry off.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:43 am

Victoria was really thankful for Hana's kind words. She assured the young girl that, if she stayed in the world of Vanguard a little more, she would be able to percieve uncommon things as part of the daily life. Victoria was pretty sure that Hana knew how she really felt about the game. Finally! Someone who can understand people's feelings. 'Thanks miss Hana. I really apreciate it'. Carlos however, was hearing his friend's way to honest response. The young man paid attention to the part he was interested in - If Bashiro could retain his work there, then maybe he wouldn't be fired for missing a day. 'You're right!' He said. 'Maybe they won't fire me even if I miss a day or two. Or three. Or four! How about a week? I need to talk with Bashiro about this'.

After that, Jessie tried to explain to Aoi what an idol was, Victoria used this opportunity to learn about it herself. A famous person that sings and dances seemed to be just about it. 'So... That's what you appart from playing a card game, miss Hana?' Victoria asked, hoping that wasn't the case. It was around this time when Jessie resorted to leave with the talking wolf, saying goodbye to everyone. 'Thanks Jessie!' Carlos said, waving at him. 'I calmed down after what you said, you're a real friend. Oh, and take care Tamotsu. Good luck with the event and your costume'. Look at that, he was paying attention after all.

'You calmed down? Did something happen brother?' Asked Victoria.

'Oh, it's nothing. The commercial just reminded me that I skipped work today'
Carlos answered nonchalantly.

'YOU DID WHAT!?'
Nova Major
Nova Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:26 pm

"Don't actually skip a week, man!" Jessie hollered at Carlos before departing. Aoi waved everyone off with a thumbs up and a grin before leaving, keeping in mind their promise to meet up at the event. Hana was more than pleased, seeing Victoria glad someone understands how... jarring this all is. Seems she was about to lay into his brother for neglecting his work, however, and the idol laughed.

"Yes, I am an idol whenever I'm not cardfighting. If you've heard of 'Isabella' or the special 'Project Re:DIVA', that's me. I have two partners, which you might meet soon." The Espoir sister explained before letting Victoria go off on her brother, likely to grill him at length. In the meantime, Hana turned her attention to the event lineup, gazing upon the FICA hub reading 'Road to the Chosen Sword'. Knowing it was her sister filled her with worry and irritation, seeing as Yukino's announcement already made it clear her conflict-sustained Vanguard would continue. To see it imparted onto the new generation...

It made her angry.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:34 pm

"I'll see you at the Zoo branch, Aoi, Tomatsu!" Sakuya waved back to her friends as they departed. Sakuya was already starting to look forward to these events with abundant anticipation, if all the energy Aoi and Tomatsu exhibited were any indication. But with her friends having left the shop, Sakuya rejoined the conversation between Hana and Victoria. "Oh, you'll be performing at the event too, Hana-san? Gosh, it's going to be an exciting time... I very much look forward to seeing you and your partners on stage!" Sakuya put her hands together with an excited smile on her face.

But thinking of the future event- and Carlos' comment about skipping work- prompted her to check the time on her phone again. "Oh, my... I should probably be going as well. I still have to return to the shrine before the day's end, after all... Ah, but you're free to join me, of course, if you'd like." She extended her offer to the remaining group, looking at each of Hana, Victoria, and Carlos in turn. "Ah, provided joining us wouldn't mean skipping work, Carlos..." She added on, not wanting to enable the boy's irresponsible behavior.
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:10 pm

As Aoi, Jessie and Tamotsu left, Victoria stared at his brother waiting for an explanation. 'Huh, I skipped work because... I had to pick you up?' Carlos shrugged, trying to explain. 'You picked me up 3 hours late!! You even said you forgot I was coming here!! You were just skipping work just for the sake of it!!'. Victoria's words suprised Carlos, who wasn't expecting that kind of reponse from her. 'Hey, that's not true. I was playing with an insufferable green-haired menac- I mean, doing important stuff! And come on, it's not that bad' Carlos tried to diminish it. 'It is pretty bad!! You might lose your only source of income!! How can you act so irresponsibly!? You're 24, for God's sake!!'. The young man was hit hard by this last comment, as he wanted to hide his age for a few years more.

As Sakuya checked the time and noted that it was time for her to leave, the korean champion offered to the remaining group a chance to visit her shrine. 'Thanks for the offer miss Sakuya, but I fear that my brother and I have to take care of... Some issues' She kindly declined her offer with a calm tone, before giving her brother the opportunity to even talk. Turning to Hana, who nicely explained her job to the young girl, she thanked the idol. 'Also, thanks for the explanation miss Hana. I hope we can meet up again. Now, if you excuse me'.

Grabbing Carlos by his wrist, Victoria dragged her older brother out of the shop in order to lecture him even more. Only planet-shoulders know what would happen to him.
Nova Major
Nova Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2