Forest

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Forest

Post by NovaRaizer on Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:44 pm

Darren felt like, at the end, she believed that he would be okay. He was happy about that. With a small sigh he looked around and said, "Right... back in the forest... and it still all looks the same..." He started to walk out, of course going a very roundabout way before he could find anything.
NovaRaizer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver on Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:41 am

".......................This....can't be true...this is a lie......." said Haruto, his eyes widened by the news that Fei was telling him about his brother.

"Haruto-" said Fei, while being interrupted by Haruto.

"I don't want to hear it.........when I come back....I don't want to find you here." he said, closing the front door behind him.

"....<flashbacks to Tsubasa saying something to him>...I understand." said Fei, lowering his head.

The news was obviously devastating to Haruto, he did not take an opportunity to catch his breath and simply put on his black coat and ran out of his home, even though it was snowing heavily outside. Unfortunately, the tears streaming down his face as he ran made it so he could not see what he was about to do, he was emotionally unstable.

"tch -gasp-" Haruto gasped as he narrowly halted his dash before landing in the middle of the street and managed to stay on the sidewalk, unfortunately something was flung to the middle of the street from his coat pocket, in response to his sudden halt, a blue deckbox.

"What the...oh no..." he said, as he saw a car was on it's way heading straight towards the deckbox, with quick movement he ran in the middle of the street, grabbed the box and slid to the other sidewalk, the snow made it somewhat easy.

"What is this....-opens the deckbox-.....these cards......-tears flow from his face-....why..." he said, as he started walking down the streets, the snow hitting his face gently, his eyes too blurred by the situation he is in and the pain that came with it...all he could do was walk following the shadow of a person who was now no more.

"...Why did you leave me...."

The next thing Haruto would see as he continued his walk through the snowy wind would be  his brother, his back turned to him as he walked ahead not looking back.

"..Aniki....."

-speeds up, as the Tsubasa illusion continues to be out of reach-

"....Wait....please..."

-extends hand to try and reach the illusion-

".....Aniki.....Don't..Leave me!"

-trips and falls from the sidewalk, rolling in a field of snow within the forest-

".......Tsu..basa...please..."

-faints-

Haruto was unconscious for hours within the forest, laying on a bed of snow, as more snow would begin to cover his body, at this rate he would more than likely get severly sick if not lost in a field of sheer cold. Thankfully, unnanounced to anyone, something miraculous happened his deckbox began to glow a bright blue, a colour that spread around him and seemed to send the snow away or rather 'melt' it away from the area around him. It was a warm blue color akin to a flame that spread and kept the snow away from him, after a bit of time it would look as if Haruto was in a circle of warmth surrounded by a snow field, within the forest.

"Stay safe..."
BluishOver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa on Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:59 pm

Xat contuned her walk enjoying the snow covered forest when she felt a pain in her chest. "Amatsuki is no longer with us." Homura told her, as tears began to fall. However in the distance she saw something blue in the forest. She went over to the bluish light and gasped, for in the snow around the flames was a boy, she quickly ran over to him and as shirayuki used her powers so she won't get burned by the flames. Xat knelt next to the body and gently shook it, though the body was warm she knew that he need more warmth. She sent a telapathic message to one of her units to see who the blue flames belong to as she placed her jacket over the boy.
Xateramusa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver on Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:19 pm

The flames that protected Haruto from the cold had vanished now that a person had come near him, unfortunately the boy could not wake up just yet.

"..Tsu...basa..." he would mutter, while still unconscious. "...Don't go....you...promised..."

Haruto instinctively clung to the jacket that Xat placed on him but he was still very much unaware of his surroundings. The aura from the deckbox may have kept Haruto warm but it did not heal his emotional pains, whatever the situation was, it seemed like he was having a nightmare but no matter how often Xat shook him he would not budge or open his eyes.
BluishOver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa on Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:03 pm

Xat picked up his deck and placed it in her pocket so it dosnt get lost before picking up the boy. She heard the name tsubasa and her heart went out to the poor boy. Tsubasa made a huge sacrifice and this boy must be taking it harder then ever. SHe knew the town was father away however shirayuki told her that a snowstorm was heading there way. So she quickly began to walk the direction that leads out of the forest and to the training grounds. Shirayuki told her about the lock around the deck and she softly smiled thinking that boy was a smart one.
Xateramusa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver on Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:45 am

Fei had prepared his things to leave the Falcon Den, however something was still bothering him, it had been about 5 hours since Haruto left the Den.....where could he possibly be?

"..I know you both don't want me to intervene but.....I have to..." he said, as he left his bag next to the door and ran out searching for Haruto.

"Think he'll make it?"

".....Hopefully."

After a long time of searching Fei felt his units synergizing with some form of faint energy from the forest area, it was definitely strange for him, but he had no leads so this would not have hurt to try.

"...-running-....Haruto!" shouted Fei, as he saw him being carried by a woman in the forest.

He was assured by the woman that he was okay, but he at least had to ask for her help to get him home.

"I would appreciate it if you could help me take him home, he's.....my friend's little brother." he said, while helping the woman carry Haruto. "We have to take him back to the Falcon Den."
BluishOver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel on Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:13 pm

Dalis was sitting alone in a tranquil forest. It was a vast difference from the beach, which helped her. It was far away from most people, which helped her. She was thinking about things no human should have to think about. Hesitantly, she got up to her feet. How long had she been there? All she could see around her was the slow descent of the sun, casting a warm glow in the previously foreboding oaks.

She felt a buzzing in her pocket, her phone. She snatched it out, eyeing it carefully. A solution. A magical solution to fix everything at PSY. It was too much.

With a sardonic laugh, Dalis quickly shot out a simple reply of 'At forest. The clearing of large oaks.'

She sat down, head in her hand. Her time had come.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl on Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:19 pm

"Oh, brother... First the Princess, now the Queen."

F Chopper Koga was really tired of this endless stream of stupid crap. First their boss poofs, then the love of her life, Jellal, is gone with her. Now that other lady is going to use their shop as some sort of medium for solving problems? It's like she thinks they HELP or something.

... Wait.

"Hey!" The pineapple called out to Dalis.

The door to Shop PSY appeared attached to a wall of rocks.

Dalis has been invited to Shop PSY.

(Please post in the PSY thread.)
Best Girl
Administrator

View user profile http://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello on Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:59 pm

Zzzz... zzzz.... zzzz...!

Sera snapped awake at the sound of twigs cracking around him. He fell asleep against a tree in the woods path, next to a firewatch tower. Heroic D was sitting in his lap, fast asleep still. They must have both been exhausted doing nothing important for however many hours.

After a few moments of clarity, Sera stood up holding onto the white furball and began approaching the fire tower, climbing up the ladder with one hand. Sketchy...

Upon reaching the top, he put Heroic D down, allowing him to go curl into a ball by the corner. He leaned over the edge of the tower, staring at the distance. The horizon was graced with towers of buildings in the city not too far off. He nodded, feeling spite towards the town he currently lived in.

"It's been... too long since I've really done much." Sera slumped his shoulders a bit, putting his head down on his arms and checking around the surrounding area. Wildlife watching?
Jello

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer on Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:55 pm

The distorted form appeared in a clearing in the forest, as it said that it would. It had delivered the information that it was meant to. Malice had the knowledge he needed to revive the power he sought, power to control and distort multiple worlds. Depending on how things went, he might have to race with the Deletors on this goal. He would do it if he had to, but he had hoped it wouldn't come to that. The Omen stood in wait, now knowing that only one should come to follow.

NovaRaizer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa on Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:59 pm

Xat was waiting in the clearing for them to arrive and she steped away from the tree when she saw the oman appear. She was shock by the appearance but didn't show it. "So you came after all. Why did you interfear with my vison. and were is Malice." She asked
Xateramusa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer on Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:05 am

The Omen said nothing. Its hand moved to its mask, removing it. His form changed, becoming more human-like but at the same time not. His skin was dead and most of his features were black. He was the form Darren had now taken, Malice had arrived.

"It seems you really do have a habit of going to Seeds in secret, don't you Xateramusa?" he said to her with a dark grin to his face. "Of course, I should be thanking you. If you didn't go off to do things on your own, you could have warned Darren Shurensei about what would happen if he fought a Seed. He saw you wanting them to live and as a result he sought to get more. Because of that, I have even greater strength at my fingertips. You've done so much to assist what I am now... as well as what I shall soon become. I really should thank you, my dear."

No part of him was Darren any longer. The tone of his voice, his body size, everything about him was different now. If Xat hadn't seen it happen that day, she probably would wonder who this even is.
NovaRaizer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa on Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:18 am

His words stung but she refuesed to be intimated. "That's were your wrong. You don't have much at your finger tips at all. Your just a being that should of never been created." she told him walking closer to him. "The thing is Darren still lives, even inside of you. Your just a copy not a real person. You just took Darren's body through the seed." She told him all of her bravery showing.
Xateramusa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer on Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:24 am

Her words didn't change the expression of the figure before her at all."You aren't completely incorrect. Darren does still live, but all that means is that if your friends try to do to me what they did to the Mad Queen Yukino, then your precious Darren will die along with me. Such a shame, too... he did care for you so much. Of course, if you wish to be with him again, you can always assist me. Is it worth prolonging this world's existence before the Reapers you saw before plunge it into nothingness if you can't spend your last moments of life without him? He was the first to see you as anything more than a killer assassin, and through his image of you, you gained other friends here. Would you truly forsake him after all of that?"
NovaRaizer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa on Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:29 am

Xat was at lost for words and thought about what he said. "Don't trust him after all he isn't one with Darren. You can get his soul back but not alone, let the others help you." Yukina told her through her mind. Xat glared at Malice with a smirk. "I won't join you, I won't turn my back on them. Yet I won;t give up on Darren eather, he won't die if your defeated for you are not him." She said as she took her deck out.
Xateramusa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer on Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:38 am

Malice gave a small sigh. She was stubborn. It made sense enough. "I shouldn't be surprised you have a response like that... Not long ago you were prepared to turn your back on all of them and suddenly you want to fight for them? You truly have changed... But I have no reason to fight you...

His form disappeared, the Omen taking its place. I am your opponent... it said to her as a fight table materialized in between them. It was just like a Link Joker fight table, the kind that Reversed her.
NovaRaizer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa on Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:43 am

Xat looked at him. "Your right about what i did. However you are not worth betraying my comarads for." She said as Oman appered and the table poped up. Xat set her starter face down and placed her deck on the table.
Xateramusa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer on Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:43 am

The battle was Xateramusa's Murakumo units battling against a new threat, the Galactic Beast Zeal. It was a powerful monster, capable of draining the power of the opponent to the point that they were weaker than a Grade 0. Xat was able to show a new power as well, more units than she had before. A woman who could control dragons, as well as a dragon who had the power to call allies. This power... it was difficult to deal with.

Zeal used its most powerful skill, the Limit Break. It drained power further and struck. Xateramusa was barely able to guard but she was able to call forth Shirayuki after that. With Shirayuki's aid, Zeal met two critical triggers courtesy of Xat's Legion attack. At the end of of the battle Xat exclaimed that Omen was nothing more than a shell, a shield for his Lord Malice. She was actually mistaken. This creature was less than that.

Upon defeat, it disappeared in a puff of energy. It was like it didn't actually exist and the weak form it had was now destroyed without a trace. Another appeared in its place, soon taking the form of Malice once again.

"It seems you didn't enjoy playing with my Omen. Quite a shame, but I have an idea of your powers and abilities now. Its interesting I can't sense your connection to your units, but I have someone to speak to before I can afford to worry about you..." He pointed his finger downward. The Larval form of Zeal was on his arm. It charged a blast, shooting out at Xat's feet. The blast would be strong enough to knock her back. Not a means to harm her, just to be certain she wouldn't have time or ability to track his energy now. He still needed to be hidden. "Be sure to continue your futile effort in bringing Darren back, assassin. The pain in despair from your failure only serves to make me stronger."
NovaRaizer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa on Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:49 am

Xat watched Oman fall and glared once she saw malice again. "The reason why you can't sence the connection between my units and myself is because you lack a heart to sence it with." She said to him she looked and saw Zeal on his arm and steped back when it shot a beam at her. However the step she took made her take a fall off a short cliff. The result was not plesent after that She fell down the cliff hitting rocks and stuff on her way to the bottom. Once she reached the bottom got knocked out from her head hitting on a moss filled yet hard rock. The moss soften the blow some but it was still enough to knock her out. The bright side it wasn't a deadly enough fall to kill her yet she did have a few broken bones and a small puddle of blood from her wounds.
Xateramusa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer on Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:53 am

Malice walked towards the cliff, looking down and seeing Xateramusa unconscious. He gave a small frown and said, "That is quite fortunate... I wouldn't want her to die too soon. That sweet despair is still needed in order for me to....

He stopped from that, grabbing his chest. He felt something tugging at him. You're... awake? D... Damnit!!" His form disappeared from there. He didn't want to risk losing his grip on Darren. He needed some time to fortify his control if this was a possibility.
NovaRaizer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl on Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:01 am

As the Malice vanished from the forest, leaving the girl to her lonesome, the servant of time and space teleported in via ethereal clock. Honestly, Chronos could've appeared earlier, and stopped Xat from falling. Hell, he could've helped fight. ... Nope, that was stupid. Humans are arrogant enough to not warrant his assistance. Poor thing was bleeding out and the spirit of time gave her an empty stare.

"Oh, fine", he said to no one in particular. The floating being levitated downward, grabbed the girl by her shirt collar with no sense of gentle care, and vanished with her.
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa on Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:02 pm

Xat arrived at the forest and sat down in the clearing and looked at the sky. Malice and the Deleators were still at large and she had no idea on how to confront them nor she wasnt sure if she was stroung enough. SHe stood up as she felt someone approching and judgeing by the clothes she knew he was from her home.

"They are not happy on how soft you become, the elder wants you to not get this soft. you can't escape the past nor is it easly to redeeam your actions. If this softness keeps happening then you will need to return o the village." the messanger said beofre dissiappering into the shadows.

"Were by your side." said shirayuki.
Xateramusa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawkobo on Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:54 pm

The car rolled up. The old restaurant in the woods was attracting quite the clientele tonight, and that happened to include Satoshi and his two friends.Taking an arm from each, he led them to dine. "Yukino's either here already or she's right behind us. I got us a table."

They were seated with a beautiful view of Lake Miseria nearby. Menus were provided. Food was on Satoshi tonight, and he was going to bring his friends together if it meant he had to spend half his net worth to do so.
Rawkobo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello on Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:02 am

It really was lovely this time around. Not that it wasn't before, but Haruka felt more delighted to show up to somewhere he knew a bit better. Mizumi was still very anxious, but covered it pretty well with her front of confidence that she sported. However her speech patterns became less and less elongated. Her motor mouth was pretty quiet today, besides the occasional 'Thank you' and so forth.

"It... really is nice here."

"Trust me, the view is nicer."

Mizumi nodded, excited for dinner... then her stomach turned at the thought of that awful wench being at the same table, no, the same room as her. Mizumi was having a strong battle of conflicting emotions.

Seats were being taken.
Jello

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl on Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:14 am

Father Espoir damn sure wasn't pleased to hear about a date of any sort with that man who was even living in his own house now. The instant Yukino came home and got ready, the lion was in the limousine that was driving the queen. What ensued was a very awkward ride with a sitcom dad and his little girl. At least her majesty looked nice and dolled up, new purple earrings with the charm of the past Haruka gifted attached to the right one, matching her sparkling, low-cut violet dress. This sported a great view of a lovely amethyst pendant resting upon her flawless, pale white complexion. The tiara hair ornament that kept her hair in a ponytail had been removed, and was being spun about her parent's finger. Plum colored heels tapped impatiently and annoyed on the car's flooring, sitting quietly while sweating just a wee bit.

"You're showing him too much cleavage", Father Espoir spoke after awhile, disapproving of her dress choice. The soldier twitched, irritated.

"Nothing is going to happen, father."

"I believed that until he was working in my house."

Ugh, Yukino couldn't argue with him. The ride simply got more awkward until they arrived at the designated foodery. He let her go, but also warned against anything Haruka would try, even if he was still recovering from injuries. Waving him off, finally being free once the limo drove off, the queen walked into the restaurant to be led to her companions and beloved.
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top