Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyaji Park Hub Field

3 posters

Go down

Miyaji Park Hub Field Empty Miyaji Park Hub Field

Post by Best Girl Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:46 pm

Miyaji Park Hub Field 0kG26db

Hub Field Status

Have you ever wanted to waste time with kids or swing on the swing set for no reason as you contemplate existence?
Boy have I got the place for you!!
Used to be Rijuku Park but got changed for some reason.
Hana's old sand castle is still here, long live the kingdom.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Miyaji Park Hub Field Empty Re: Miyaji Park Hub Field

Post by TrueLily Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:51 am

Hikari walked into Miyaji park, barely looking where she was going as she fiddled with her FICA. "How the heck does this thing work, anyway? I accepted that old man's quest, but now what?" she thought to herself as she walked blindly through the park, "Am I just missing the GPS function on here, or do I actually have to find this guy?" Just as she thought that, she glanced up from her FICA and noticed she was less than a foot away from colliding with a fellow park-goer. She immediately put on the brakes, digging her foot into the ground, while her momentum continued to carry her forward. She windmilled her arms around for a bit before falling backwards on her bottom.

"Watch where you're walking, whippersnapper!" the voice of an elderly man called out to her.

"You watch it!" she shouted up from the ground. She blew purple-grey hair out of her face, though only one eye allowed itself room to see, and noticed the old man she nearly ran into was in the midst of painting. She picked herself up off the ground and dusted herself off, Sorry, old man," she offered, "you the one who put up that picture quest?"

"Yes, indeed!" the old man exclaimed, waving his brush around dramatically, causing some green paint to fly off and stain Hikari's cheek. She rubbed it off, annoyed, but a green smear still remained. "I'm looking for... Inspiration! Excitement! Drama! Action!" with each word, he swished his brush dramatically again, but Hikari had learned to block her face, so the paint merely stained her sleeves, "Six action-packed pictures for inspiration! That's what I need!"

Hikari rubbed her forehead. This old man was talking up a storm for a pretty simple request, and she was getting annoyed with all the paint flying her way. "Alright, I got it. I'll get you your pictures," she said, before he could say any more. "Now, where am I gonna find these places...?"
TrueLily
TrueLily

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueLily Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:59 pm

Hikari returned once more to the park where she met the old man earlier that day. For anyone else, running around as much as she did and having such intense cardfights might have been exhausting, as it clearly was for Rin, but for Hikari, all the action had only invigorated her more, and she ran excitedly to find the quest giver.

"Yo, old man!" she called as she found him, waving to him with her phone in her hand, "I got a couple pictures for you!" She ran up to the geezer and showed him the pictures she had gotten of her fights in the Dragon Empire and Star Gate branches. "So, whaddya think?"
TrueLily
TrueLily

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggy Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:06 pm

The old artist was impressed to see Hikari back the same day. He gladly took the pictures from her. "Oho, would you like at these." he said as he looked through the various pictures.

"That place was plenty hot. Impressed you didn't melt girl." he said in response to the shots from Dragon Empire. That couldn't be a legal building to own and operate surely.

"Would ya look at that, it's like you really went to space. How'd ya pull that one off?" he said with some surprise at the Star Gate pictures. He smiled and withdrew from a bag a piece of paper. He began scribbling on it and eventually handed it to Hikari.

"Here you go. That's my name and phone number, figure you'll want my information to pick up your rewards when they're ready. I'll be sure ya get them feepa points or whatever it is you kids are after. Now then, you did two of my requests. So I'll draw you two pictures of any vanguard unit ya like. You don't have to pick now, just call me if you need time to think about it." he said while laughing. He pulled out a sketchbook and his old tired hands began slowly tracing lines. Of what it wasn't initially clear but the girl's work seemed to have inspired him indeed.
Doggy
Doggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down