Magallanica Branch Hub Field

Go down

Magallanica Branch Hub Field

Post by Best Girl on Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:15 pm

Hub Field Status

This is a fun place.
Floor is usually wet.
No Little Mermaid jokes are allowed, nor are Finding Nemo jokes.
Contrary to popular belief, there is seafood around here.
Best Girl
Administrator

View user profile http://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Magallanica Branch Hub Field

Post by Doggy on Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:38 pm

The Aimless Blade had disliked the entirety of the fanfare of the opening ceremonies he had been made to attend with Umi and the other branch directors with their assistants. He hadn't had to speak at least but still, having whatever spotlight there was on him was more than he desired. And now where did he find himself? Overseeing Magallanica's main lobby. The moment the fica devices were announced every fighter in the world seemed to be scrambling to get one and so Kachidoki had to rally the branch staff to keep the process organized and limited only to those actually assigned to their branch.

Needless to say, the boisterous crowd here was no less uncomfortable for him than the larger one at the ceremony. Only here he had countless of the young fighters walking up to him and asking about the katana at his side, wanting to know if it was the real deal or not. Thankfully the pile up was dying off and so he found a moment to step back, breathe and let the other staff members continue the process. Unfinished paperwork still abounded and it seemed like there would be very little peace available to him for some days. Every moment counted.

The man took a moment to look out the window at the bright day, watching fighters leave the branch, excited to start racking up points. A soft smile adorned the usually stoic face. His long purple hair and dark attire did little to really catch the brilliance of the light. How fitting he thought it was. Others burn brightly and yet here he stands, unable to do much more than persist. The man sighed as the thoughts of the Chosen Sword's declaration of war on the association came back to mind. At the least he hoped his friend Solis wasn't as busy as he was.
Doggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl on Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:12 pm

Umiruka made her rounds about Magallanica, helping the staff handle the flood of aspiring fighters, telling people they could only get their FICAs and such from here if they were part of the branch... which led many to join Magallanica as their home branch. That wasn't entirely a bad thing, but it meant they were a lot busier than expected. The director did what she could in relieving stress, taking numerous crowds and stacks of paper from others to keep her employees free enough to breathe, at the very least. This included her personal assistant: Kachidoki, who had a whole couple of lines himself to deal with, and he was being bombarded with questions about his swords.

"Ahahaha..." She laughed, offering the purple haired warrior a pat on the back for his good work and conveying he earned a few moments of rest. "Those swords are real, actually!" The fun-encouraging parent answered some of the inquiries, taking them from Kachidoki so she could give vague tales of how he obtained them. "I sure didn't expect so much. Maybe we're not as small as I thought... Might have to call Hana back here." Umi mumbled to herself, rather glad that Magallanica was going to thrive, despite her voice telling how overworked she was already.
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King on Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:08 am

Fubuki entered the Magallanica branch, finding it far more busy than she had expected. Ridiculously so, even. While not her original intention, it seemed like the staff were in need of help. Dodging and weaving through the crowd with ease, she made it to Umi's desk.

"It looks like you need some extra hands," she said.
Lightning King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggy on Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:30 am

Kachidoki felt a sense of relief at Umi's presence in the room. "Nanana-san." he said simply in recognition of his superior. She had a way with people that he just couldn't imitate. And she showed this skill as she deflected some of those inquiring after The Aimless Blade and his sword. He returned to work, doing his best to handle the incoming fighters. He caught wind of something from Umi. She was largely talking to herself but the sentiment was the same. This was a much better turn out than they had anticipated.

As if on cue another Magallanica fighter approached. She wasn't staff exactly but the offer for help was welcome to the staff in general. She had addressed Umi in particular and it was her call in the end so Kachidoki left it to her. But his honor demanded he at least recognize her. It seemed strange to see the girl in these casual settings. They had only ever met in battle back in the war. But things were different now. "Good day to you Kaiyo-san. Your judgement is sound on this issue." came the greeting and comment on her observation of the busy state of the staff.
Doggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl on Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:39 am

"Yeah, it's a little overwhelming." Umi acknowledged Fubuki's arrival, admitting that there was a lot more than they were prepared to handle. It was good overall though, seeing as Magallanica was going to flourish with life. Strange how attracted to a small nation people were. "You can help take a few people off of Kachidoki's hands. We gotta register FICAs and people who want this to be their home branch." The branch director summarized what all the business was about. More than happy to see others lend a hand, she instructed on how they could help through the entire electronic process while ensuring no one was ready to tear their hair out in the rush hour.

Honestly, the employees didn't have it so bad with their lead making sure to let them know they're doing well and they can have breaks every so often. When Kachidoki referred to her as "Nanana-san", others felt to address her in the same kind of respect. She must've been a good pirate captain, seeing as how she can keep everyone working smoothly together.
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ZanKisaragi on Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:54 am

Sitting at a table off to the side, the snow haired boy was looking towards his phone, reading through both his social media and group messages. Everyone was talking about it - the announcement with all of the Branch Directors. He saw everyone sharing their thoughts and saw their hype and anticipation for Vanguard higher than it has ever been. Everyone settling down in their own Branch's, meeting new and powerful fighters, talking to their managers, some even on quests - what a time to be a cardfighter. He sat his placed his phone down onto the table and grabbed his drink and placed his lips on the straw and proceeded to quench his thirst. He continued to stare at his branch and witnessed the waves of people on the lobby. He could only tell a few were administrators by their outfits and their hand gestures directing people where to go while everyone else within the establishment was just like him, waiting impatiently.

Seth had stopped sipping from his cup and continued to blow air through his straw into the drink out of sheer boredom. "This is just..." he stopped his sentence shutting his eyes in frustration and opening them back up. "While everyone else is on the move, I'm stuck here - waiting."

He sighed again. At this rate, he was better off at the Dragon Empire Branch where he could at least get a challenge or even back at home where he could resume his research or training. He got up from his seat and slid his cup in the trash making his way to the exit. "If I can't even get a fight, I don't need to be here."

This was Seth Hyoshiro.
ZanKisaragi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl on Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:41 pm

"Hey, hey!" Umiruka called out to the particularly odd-looking fellow about to make his way out of the building. He seemed to stand out from the crowd with his striking white hair and blue streak, giving him a unique appearance that made her curious. "Would you like to register for the Magallanica Branch? I can pen you in now." She wore a smile as the flood of people was gradually diminishing, and more employees were coming in to handle them.
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ZanKisaragi on Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:36 pm

His reach for the door handle was suddenly stopped by the sound of a voice calling out to him from behind. He turned and saw a long black haired woman walking towards him, the storm of the crowd calming away. He stopped at her question of wanting to register himself for this Branch.

"Uh. No." he answered, instantly. "...would be my answer if I had anywhere else to go."
ZanKisaragi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl on Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:06 pm

"Oh come on now, don't be like that. I won't strongarm you into it, you can go to another branch. But Magallanica has a lot to offer, despite its small size. That's why a lot of people have been showing up." Umi wasn't deterred by the boy's blunt answer, trying to ease him into comfortably signing up. Setting up the machine at her desk, words on a small screen read 'PLEASE INSERT FICA', ready to scan and bring him under the flag of the oceanic nation.
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ZanKisaragi on Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:13 pm

Seth groaned as he approached the desk nearby the woman to register his FiCA. He didn't want to come off as rude and perhaps he felt there was more that meets the eye with this branch. After all, he was told to come here for a reason.

"I guess I can give this place a shot." He filled out the required information before turning it over to the woman. "Hopefully, this branch can offer something good if I'm going to be here. Oh and I hope the Branch Manager is actually good at the game too. I wouldn't know because I haven't seen them yet or any of this Branch's fighters."
ZanKisaragi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl on Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:32 pm

Umi got Seth's name and other various means of information logged into the system, taking note of his unique avatar card that she's never seen for Aqua Force. Keeping it in mind, the director made sure it was a relatively painless process, seeing the boy came off as a bit impatient. Even so, she kept a charming grin as she handed him his FICA device back, taking a seat as he spoke and handed her the paper form. "I would hope I'm good at the game, otherwise my position would be a little questionable." She non-nonchalantly told him her identity as the manager he was speaking of.
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ZanKisaragi on Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:30 pm

"You? Branch Manager?" He took another look his so called Branch Manager and was not at all what he imagined. He wasn't totally convinced but she didn't seem like one who would lie, either.

"This place is just full of surprises. Maybe he was right to send me here after all. Regardless, it's a pleasure to meet you..Miss...?" Trying to get a name out of her.
ZanKisaragi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl on Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:37 am

"A bit rude, aren't you?" Umi raised her brow at the boy's reaction, getting up from her seat as the sea of fighters was finally receding, Keeping her trademark quilt close, she took a glance at the Association-funded computer, reminding herself of the lad's name. "Seth Hyoshiro..." Reading aloud, her gaze fell upon the youth as she answered his question. "Umiruka Nanana, but Umi is fine. Did you not watch the announcement ceremony?"
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ZanKisaragi on Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:28 pm

"Not really." Seth answered. "I was told to come here in addition to running some errands when I woke up. So I haven't had time to really sit down and watch the entire thing. But all of my social media groups kept talking about it."

"Also I didn't mean to offend. I'm just surprised I got to meet the Branch Manager so early and so... casually." Remembering his previous comment upon Umi revealing her position.

"So, what type of stuff goes on in this Branch? Today made wonder if I should go around asking everyone 'Are. You. Cfer?'. I'm curious why I was told to come here specifically... maybe there are strong fighters here or any type of training or activities that can help me in my journey?
ZanKisaragi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum