Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rijuku Park

+12
Doggy
Rosalia Izanami
Nova Major
NovaRaizer
Jello
NoelKusanagi
Best Girl
Dementuo
Lightning King
Rawkobo
Cipher
BluishOver
16 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Rijuku Park - Page 14 Empty Re: Rijuku Park

Post by Cipher Mon May 02, 2016 7:00 pm

A voice, someone's voice... Who's?

'Can't think, ringing's way too loud... I..." he couldn't hear his own thoughts over the ringing... The images as well, there was far too much to see. The blood, the death, the bodies... It was making him sick.

He heard the voice again, asking him if he was okay. No, he was far from it but, looking up he tried to see who was calling him. A face, Aoi's? She had something in her hand, but he reached out for something else. Help, someone to be nearby. He was frightened... And then... A flash. Aoi's face was that of someone else he knew. That wasn't right... It was a ghost, a phantom of a past he didn't even know... covered in blood. The poor Irishman recoiled in fear and ignorance. What was going on...? "Make it stop..." he whimpered, tears welling in his eyes.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Mon May 02, 2016 7:04 pm

Walking after Aoi's trail led Darren to the Park once again. He looked out and saw the girl with... that guy? That was the guy who fought Malice. He was powerful... and was the foster of one of Darren's Seeds that was still within him. Why wasn't he fighting all this time considering what he did against Malice?

He shook his head at the thought, rushing to them as he saw that the guy seemed to be hurting. His purple eyes looked at them both. He could clearly see trace energy from another world, but Aeden... that one's energy was spiking a bit. What was on his mind.

"What's going on here?" he called out when he reached them. "Dude, what's wrong with you?"
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Mon May 02, 2016 7:09 pm

Sakuya stepped up next to Aoi, hesitating to put a comforting hand on her shoulder. It probably wouldn't do any good at this point, after everything that happened. She just watched Aoi with a solemn look on her face, holding back tears. It was difficult to hold onto hope after today, but she had to... If Aoi lost hope too, there'd be no one left with any, and at that point, it really would be all over.

So Sakuya observed on, silently, unable to find any words to say.
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Mon May 02, 2016 7:14 pm

"Aedan!" Aoi called out to him again, taking his hand that reached for rescue, and put the gumball in it. Aggressively, she took his hand, and forced it to his mouth with the gumball. Take the medicine and let the evil wash away with the power of candy! Her face went from worried to determined, resolute in helping her buddy. Then, a blue haired boy approached too, and Sakuya appeared literally out of nowhere to put her hand on Aoi's shoulder. Now Aoi wasn't just cold and lost: she was beyond confused. How did Sakuya get here? Who's big blue? Why is Aedan freaking out?

The little china girl was a lost little lamb.

Chronos appeared in the Park, descending from the sky to see a bunch of idiots gathered.

Fantastic, he thought, watching them do whatever it is they do. Cyan seemed to be shoving candy into Seyer's mouth, and that told Chronos everything he needed to know about this situation.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Mon May 02, 2016 7:18 pm

More people, more faces... Malice and... Another he recognized from a past he shouldn't know. And he was having the same treatment now Aoi had at the beach, just from Aoi herself. Ironic. The forced chew did calm his nerves a bit, though he continued to look shaken up, eyes dulled out. Chronos showed up and... Aedan just stared at him blankly.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Mon May 02, 2016 7:23 pm

Darren's eyes widened to see a piece of candy help with his head problems. His energy even seemed to calm down. What were they putting into candy nowadays? He gave a small sigh before he looked up. He saw temporal energy. His head quickly turned as he saw Chronos. He was the one who gave Stride to Yukino so that she could fight. If it wasn't for him...

Darren ignore the others around him, even though he needed to talk to a few of them. That could wait. He walked up to Chronos slowly, his hand in a fist and his eyes narrow, glowing with the power of the Seed within him. When he was close enough, he closed his eyes and said, "Chronos!"

He bowed his head to the time lord, then looked up at him with a smile. "Thanks a lot..." he said, a surprise even to Daikaiser. "You gave Yuki a power that helped her fight, and she showed everyone that its possible to actually end this thing. I know that... Yuki did what she did understanding what could happen. Thanks for giving her the chance to make that happen." His words were... a lot brighter than they should be. He was, happy to see Chronos.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Mon May 02, 2016 7:59 pm

Mirai had retreated to the park. For some reason, she always found this place as an area of reprieve. A place to have a clear mind, a place for thoughts. Especially the area by the lake. Her appearance as of now looks like how she used to be before Harbinger took her in and revived her memories as a Seed. The only difference now was her hair now a purple color and her eyes remained red. Something was off about her, she was... crying?

The destruction and total obliteration of Shop Handsome and it's surrounding areas brought flashbacks of her own lost time. Chaos and destruction with so many innocent lives. She wants everything to end already. But the method of ending it is what is confusing her. It's what is tormenting her. Her heart is in constant turnmoil, trying to battle the will of the Reapers. It is why she avoids fighting the Resistance when there is an encounter. Her heart doesn't wish to fight them but the Reaper's will won't allow her to betray the creatures.
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

https://www.youtube.com/user/beautifulcecelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Mon May 02, 2016 9:46 pm

"Hold onto that optimism. It's all you humans are good for: empty faith." Chronos sneered in response to Darren's genuine gratitude. They saw Harbinger could be damaged, but for all that good preaching Yukino did, she just wound up erased. Everyone else is going to be the same. All they have is hollow belief. ... That's why he's not going to let the Seeds stay ignorant anymore. Or at least, the ones who didn't know like those three nitwits at the tree. Scoffing, he called out: "I need to talk to you morons."

"I'm not a moron!" Aoi shouted in her cold world to the Spirit of Time that wasn't ice solid. "My masters told me I'm probably very smart!"

Chronos tilted his head, giving a tired expression. He should've seen this coming from the stupid one.

"I wanted to talk to you too!" Aoi added, getting up, but staying close to Aedan. "First, what were those big dragon things? Second, what happened to Yukino? Third, why is it so cold?! And fourth, how come I keep feeling like I know everyone I've met since I came to Japan? Like... Before I even got here."

"Because you met them in another timeline."

"Huh?"

"What I wanted to tell you was I'm going to shatter your ignorance this instant. If you're going to keep fighting this fruitless battle, or wussing out, I could care less. However, I will not watch you fools scramble about with your resurfacing memories." Chronos declared, confusing the prodigy, and his voice echoed out to the other Seeds, speaking to them telepathically to give the memo. Chronojet gave the humans infinite mercy, and they aren't even worth it. Living lives in ignorance or stupidity, then losing themselves to the truth was asinine. So, with the info he's about to give, they will get to choose if they're going to waste away in misery over their past lives, or find a reason to keep going and live. Either way, they're going to respect that Gear Dragon who loves them so much for no decent reason in the agent's eyes. "Cyan, Seyer, Amatsuki, Flonne, Goddess Sakuya, and Noel. Two of you have all your memories, one of you who became a literal Star-vader has them, the first three have the memories but refuse to believe the connection. Those are you true names. You are all from different timelines - doomed timelines that came to this one in order to save your own. However, you each failed, died, and your timelines died too. Chronojet Dragon meant for nothing like that to happen to you all, he only wanted to give you a chance. Realizing his mistake, he reincarnated each of you in the prime timeline with a chance to live your lives normally."

"Huh...?" Aoi was confused with that massive intake of information.

Chronos held up a finger for each living reincarnated Seed, and summoned small clocks of those seed's respective colors by clan. Each turned quickly, forcing the memories of those past lives to flood into their new ones.

Aoi's frozen world turned into Cyan's world. She saw Jellal Kisaragi deleted, heroes with the faces of those she met in Japan being exterminated, herself with... Maelstrom? Jellal's Maelstrom... The potential of the Supreme Dragon... it was erased, and "Cyan" molded her own Reverse with her agony and suffering. Then, Chronojet Dragon told her there was a chance to change it all. A way to bring everyone back to life... by siphoning life from another time. And she couldn't do it. She couldn't hurt a soul. She helped fight Glendios, she fought Raiden, she fought Fubuki one last time.

Glory Maelstrom was lost forever, and Seyer put her out of her misery. If she didn't die, she would have been a living distortion tormenting life by blotching it out.

Aoi saw Cyan in her sweater, her hair white, and her eyes reddish-orange, wide with grief and remorse.

Cyan's mouth came above her sweater collar, and mouthed something sweet. Something a sweet, innocent child would say. Aoi didn't understand the exact words, but knew, because it was her. She wanted to believe it wasn't, but it was her, it was definitely her. She died, everyone's dead, she didn't save anybody! Aoi was on the verge of tears, and Cyan wanted to help.

So Cyan offered a gumball.

"AAAAAHHHH!!" Aoi screamed, gripping her head over the memories cramming themselves in, tears streaming in an instant over the dead timeline and the pain of her mind being overloaded. The prodigy stood in her frozen world, knowing those frozen people were all who perished with the receding time.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Mon May 02, 2016 10:02 pm

Darren gave a sigh as he saw that Chronos wasn't changed. Its not like he was a human to the same degree as the others, but he wouldn't make a correction on that. He helped Yukino to give them a fighting chance and that wasn't something he could just ignore. He crossed his arms and then his eyes went wide with shock. He was speaking to the Seeded fighters. And what he said...

"Wait, you don't have to..." Darren said as he already understood exactly what they were. They had a chance to lead a different life, a happier life. He didn't want them to lose that. He was too late. Chronos acted on his own and restored their minds, their memories of another life. Some would say it was necessary. The Seeds all had powers that could be useful, but he wouldn't wish that pain on his worst enemies.

Darren placed his hand onto his head. The Seeds within him gave a reaction as well, even fragmented. He began panting to hold everything together and even stumbled where he stood. He closed his eyes for a brief moment and worked to ease his mind. His purple eyes slowly reverted back to their normal shade as he opened them and looked at Chronos.

"That... you didn't have to do that..." he said. "Noel... Seyer, and Aoi... All of them had a chance to forget. But, I guess its better not to run from what happened. Either way, I'll tell you its not hopeless. Your Chronojet knows that and I'm not dropping the ball that Yuki left us..."

He turned to Aoi, wrapping his arms around her as he wanted to ease her pain, but he really didn't have a way to do that. He wanted to help them all, but he didn't have that much power. He was basically powerless, like he was to help Yukino.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Mon May 02, 2016 10:04 pm

Sakuya listened to the time lord as he spoke, slowly coming to the realization of what he was talking about. He spoke their names- Their true names from their previous timelines, the names of the Seeds. Wait, Aoi was a Seed? Wait-

Sakuya's eyes widened in terror. Aoi was a seed. Chronos was going to force her memories back-

"No, wait-!" She started, a plea to the time lord to spare Aoi from what would no doubt lead to an absolute breaking of her mind. She was usually optimistic... But even Sakuya herself had wavered from her sanity when faced with the memories of her past life.

Then Aoi cried out.

It was happening, she was starting to remember... And clearly, what she was remembering was probably as bad as Sakuya's own memories- If not worse.

She grabbed Aoi's shoulders and pulled her into a tight hug, clinging to the chinese champion as best she could. "Aoi, Aoi! Listen to me! Listen to me, okay? Can you hear me? Aoi!!"
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Mon May 02, 2016 10:09 pm

Aedan could barely understand what Chronos was saying, let alone really anything right now. The gumball had helped but... When the clocks appeared, returning their memories it was as if someone had put his head under a pressurizer. It hurt and the images... the blood, the bodies. They became clear. He could see everything clearly, remember everything now... And her face...

The first one he killed, that Seyer killed, Cyan. Her face haunted him. "No, no no no no!" he shouted, clutching his head more... tears falling. The pain, the guilt, the death. It all filled his mind, tearing him apart from the inside. Chronos awakening their memories was more of a punishment than anything else... These were people who had a second chance at life, and all that he was doing was forcing misery upon them. "You're no better than the Reapers!" he shouted through his confused and guilt ridden state, before rocking... Crying, a sobbing mess of a man...

"I'm sorry..." he repeated over and over, the faces of the countless people he killed, the other Seeds he'd murdered... He was guilty, and didn't deserve to live.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Mon May 02, 2016 10:34 pm

Mirai who was still in the park absorbing the brief calm began to hear the being known as Chronos speak to her. He mentioned about bringing back the memories of the Seeds. It seemed like she wasn't the only one who was reincarnated to live a second chance. Too late for me... all my memories already returned... She thought, although she still got a minor headache. Small details of her past life came back but they were trivial, but now all her memories are officially back. Now she can probably distinguish who are the reincarnated Seeds once she sees them.

Even though her memories returned, Mirai can't do a thing. She is bound by Harbinger's beck and call. The Seed can fight back all she wants to try to help the Resistance but in the end, her body will react against it by force. At least, her question of which side is truly correct in terms of the future is slowly becoming more clear.
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Mon May 02, 2016 10:47 pm

Faces of the dead, no, they have no faces. Mothers huddled up with children in shelters, they were blank. Men hiding in sleeping bags, soldiers and fighters just preparing to do what they can just to die. Hopelessness, terror, fear, misery, sorrow, and... they were all quietly asking. Why Cyan? How come you didn't save us? How come you couldn't save us?

"STOP! STOP STOP STOP!!" Aoi screeched and hollered like a banshee, remembering every moment of Cyan's life. The war with the Reapers, Tetra Boil and Admiral Maelstrom, they weren't enough. Nothing was enough. Harbinger was invincible. The Reapers showed up before, she remembered. Remembered? Her mind was an utter frenzy of emotion, feeling things Yukino herself probably felt as a spearhead against the invasion. She and Jellal, the strongest fighters armed with Aqua Force of that timeline were the leaders, and the stress was tearing them both apart. Jellal died, JELLAL DIED. He died, she lost Tetra Drive, inherited Maelstrom.

These all already played in her mind.

The frozen world felt a blizzard come in and literally tore a glacier off from a high spot, carrying it away. Aoi felt like she was going to die - she did die. Why is she alive?! Why would Chronojet bring her back, just to tear her away from the horrible truth of her failure?! If she's alive, isn't she distorting time again?! No, no no no!! She wanted to die to prevent that!

"WHY?!" Aoi screamed.

"Stupid girl, I told you because of Chronojet's illogical love for all of you! No more shall I let you monkeys live in ignorance! No more shall I let you live in your own stupidity! I'm telling you the truth so it'll either make you stronger or kill you! You don't want it to be hopeless?! Your friends best consider proving to me otherwise!" Chronos shouted angrily with venom, and it was quite confusing. It sounded as if Chronos was actually encouraging them to get over it and move on to fight the Reapers. He wants Darren to be right, and he wants everyone to prove it isn't a fruitless endeavor. Exculpate filled him with warmth that made him believe they could truly do everything, then died. The Spirit of Time was so utterly furious with this fact that compassion was lost to him again. He laid things out as rudely and bluntly as possible.

"I shouldn't... I shouldn't..." Aoi quaked and sobbed in Sakuya's and Darren's arms, thinking more than anything she shouldn't be alive right now. But she is, and her timeline isn't...

"You shouldn't be, which brings me to my next point. With time falling apart and recognizing who you are, as your ignorance was your only shield, time is going to do what it can to rectify itself. Your friend tells me it's not hopeless, and I sure hope he's correct and you believe that too while you consider how time will eventually take you from the prime timeline. You're all going to disappear."

Aoi heard only ringing in her ears after that.

They're all going to vanish.

They're all going to die.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Mon May 02, 2016 10:55 pm

Darren looked up at him with a glare. A glare so deep that his eyes flashed. For a moment, his aura was that of the demon Malice, but it was only for that fleeting moment. He held onto Aoi and did not move even though everything in his power told him to stand up and punch Chronos in the face. The Super Dimensional Robo, Daikaiser appeared in front of Darren and looked down at Chronos with a glare.

"Why bring them back like this only to die?! You wanna use them as weapons to fight the Reapers? This isn't the way to stop them!" He could have spoke much nastier, and Darren thought about adding to those words, but he gave a sigh as he had a small understanding of what was happening.

"I won't let them lose their chance..." Darren said lightly. "I'm not just a human anymore, and if I have to tear myself to pieces to do it, I'll make sure time sees them as who they are here! Aoi, Mirai, Aeden, Sakuya... They have the right to live here just like we do! I won't just give up on them!" He gave a small sigh. He really shouldn't care all things considered, but he did know what it meant to have a Seed within him too. "That means... no one else should either... That's what you want, isn't it? To see the light that Yuki showed you?!"
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Mon May 02, 2016 11:06 pm

This man, who had helped them through so much already, and had given them a chance to fight against the Reapers... was now telling them they would cease to exist, like the Reapers wanted. He wasn't telling them they would die. He was saying they would cease to exist.

Sakuya's usual pleasant demeanor vanished. Her expression changed, turning into a twisted rage. She snapped.

"Who are you to treat us like this?! You gave us a chance, you gave us hope, and now you're just pulling out and crushing it? You really are no better than the Reaper's we're fighting!"

She let go of Aoi.

"You say we'll disappear? You say we'll stop existing?""

She put a hand out to her side.

"You want us to stop existing! You want the same thing the Reapers do! From where I'm standing- No, from where all of humanity stands, you and the Reapers are the same exact thing!"

A flash of light, and the double-ended staff of Sakuya's past self rested in her hand.

"And if you're just going to be another Reaper... Then you're our enemy too!"

She hefted the staff up, and pointed it right at Chronos.

"Go! Leave! And when we're out there fighting to stay alive, if we see you again..."

She gave Chronos a cold, sharp stare. She wasn't speaking as Sakuya the Korean Champion. She was speaking as Sakuya the Seed.

"...Then I won't hesitate to purge this world of another evil monster."

She may be a different person now, her mindset drastically different from her past life. But if she was going to vanish, if she truly was the same Seed responsible for laying waste to an entire world and causing the death of a timeline... She could still continue her goal- properly, this time- of removing any evil she could from the world. Whether it be the time-demon who tormented them now, or the Reapers they would face later on, it didn't matter. If she could even harm just one of them, she'd be alright.

It was selfish, but she didn't care.
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Mon May 02, 2016 11:15 pm

"Are you an idiot or does Dimension Police lack hearing?! I told you Chronojet did it, not me! I would have never thought to revive stupid humans for any reason! What I want is not total erasure, but dominance of Gear Chronicle! It's humanity's fault we were broken up into the Rift, and the Reaper's fault for the destruction of time! That... that fool, Chronojet Dragon is at fault for letting all of this spiral out of control!" Chronos defended himself, seeing as everyone was putting words in his mouth. Wants humans to stop existing? He could care less. This is their trial, he only cared about his clan, and he should've never cared about anything else. Arrogant tools of their own kind, thrust into what they're always so absolutely sure they can handle. In fact, fine, no one else got the lesson but Yukino and Haruto before, so all of these mongrels and mortals can have deserving deaths.

"Don't press your luck, fool. I can Stride this instant, and it would tear your body apart." Chronos hissed and threatened Sakuya. The very summoning of a G Unit forced the bodies of those with the potential to try and grasp their pasts and futures to do the same. It would destroy their limits, finding nothing, and strain them without end. The Agent of Time wanted to see the "light" Exculpate showed him as Darren stated, but was too furious and cruel to convey that. Respect and hope, bow your heads to what you know you can't handle. Give him a reason to believe humanity was worth something over just Gear Chronicle ruling over all of time and controlling it like they should have before.

What the hell does Chronojet Dragon see in these people?!
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Mon May 02, 2016 11:20 pm

"Then do it." Sakuya hissed back, holding her staff steady, not a hint of fear on her face. "Destroy another part of our world, just like the Reapers did before you. You'll only prove me right, that you and the Reapers are one and the same."

She turned her staff aside, stuck it to the ground, and faced Chronos directly, spreading her arms open. "If you're going to do it, then do it! Prove me right, show humanity that you're just another Reaper in disguise! You want to destroy me? I'm going to disappear anyway, so go ahead and DO IT!!"
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Mon May 02, 2016 11:28 pm

Daikaiser glared down at the man, at Chronos. He was prepared to let the humans die just because they could not win. Sakuya's words did not help either. Everyone was getting angry. It had to stop. Darren raised a hand, his other still holding onto Aoi to comfort her as he said, "I'll show it to you then... If someone has to break the limits of what we can do right now in order to fix what happened, we're gonna do it. For what we did wrong, to stop what the Reapers want, and to show you why your master wants to believe we've got this! Yukino surpassed a god of death and all we have to do is surpass her!

"True words... my Vanguard." said a voice from afar as a new hero came forth, a familiar one at that. Ultimate Dimensional Robo Great Daiyusha appeared before the frustrated envoy of time. Darren's eyes lit like a Christmas Tree as he saw his old friend in full form once again.

"Anger does not become one of Gear Chronicle. The possibilities the humans lay is the path to the growth of your clan as much as anything else. Of course, the only way that will be true is if they overcome this dark hour. What will you do if they do continue to exist? Had you the ability to free your own clan, you'd have done when Harbinger disappeared."
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Mon May 02, 2016 11:35 pm

"I'm not a Reaper you INSOLENT RODENT-" Chronos called Chronoscommand Dragon's card to his hand, ready to summon it and keep it out until it tore all of them to shreds. Then... stopped. Sakuya was going to be right if he summoned the Gear Dragon. He'd kill that which is already going to cease to exist anyway. ... The card vanished and he growled, even at the sight of Daiyusha. "Quiet, fool", was breathed in response to Daiyusha's attempt to lecture him. "You know not a single thing that comes out of your mouth. We don't need humanity! If I had the power to free my clan in its entirety, and do away with Harbinger, you idiots would go with her to a Hell of non-existence! I don't know what Chronojet Dragon sees in any of you twits on Earth or Cray, and I'm done caring!" Chronos continued to roar, deciding to defy the Lord of Time from here on. This was pointless, humans were pointless, Cray was pointless, praying Harbinger had a heart was pointless, none of Chronojet's desires had meaning.

With an insanely powerful shockwave that blew many off their feet, ripping plant-life from the ground in its wake, the Renegade of Time began floating aloft.

"I will execute the Agent's Override."

Chronos vanished in a white clock.

Aoi was now not only panicking and confused, but also scared.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Mon May 02, 2016 11:43 pm

Mirai walked slowly to where everyone was at. Unsure if her appearance would bring more trouble but she did so anyway. Besides, they are fellow Seeds. Despite the allegiance she belongs to, all Mirai wants is to live. The being Chronos doesn't seem to be leaning towards neither side and is only looking for self-benefit. It was thanks to Chronojet Dragon that she got the second chance to live as Mirai. Her own name meaning future. That name won't be left without any meaning. However, this Chronos does not share the same kindness. Harbinger probably wants Chronos dead anyway so if she has to team up with anyone to take him down if necessary, then it wouldn't be against the Reaper's will.

"We are going to disappear... that might be something that is most likely beyond anyone's control. I want to live. I'll do everything in my power to make that happen. We are not pawns to be played with!" Look who is talking, she is a pawn to Harbinger even though it was unwilling. Something has to be done, now her along with every other Seed have limited time. Regardless of which side they all may be, they need to all live. Mirai has had enough with seeing people die, let alone ceasing to exist.
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Mon May 02, 2016 11:44 pm

Daiyusha stood his ground and held back the mass of power with his own, causing Darren and Aoi to escape the shockwave without harm. That said, they could clearly see how it affected the area surrounding. Darren gritted his teeth as he let go of Aoi. Before he did, he whispered to her ear, "I'll keep you safe, I promise." With that done, he was going to prove to Chronos how wrong he was. Humans weren't the only stupid ones.

"Do what you want, Doc, but we'll keep fighting!" he called out to Chronos, referring to him as Doctor as a reference to another Time Lord. Why did he go there at a time like this? "Huff and puff all you like, but unlike you... these humans won't stop fighting and neither will I! I'll fight you myself if you want, but if you care that much about your clan then either lend us your power one more time or stay the crud out of our way!"

Daiyusha and Daikaiser were both ready to battle at this point, having no idea what the unstable Time Envoy would do from here. He was renouncing his master and doing as he pleased, but what did he want? He sighed before he turned back to Aio, then to Sakuya. What was their fate?

Last edited by NovaRaizer on Tue May 03, 2016 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Tue May 03, 2016 12:06 am

Sakuya gripped onto her staff upon feeling the force of Chronos' shockwave, barely able to hold herself steady. When the shockwave had passed and she got her bearings, she looked where Chronos had been-

He was gone.

At the very least, Sakuya felt a small bit of satisfaction; Chronos had hesitated to follow through on his threat.

Turning back to Aoi, she wrapped her arms around her and pulled her close, giving the girl another big hug. This time, however, it was less of a frantic, exasperated clinging and a much calmer, soothing embrace. She held Aoi firmly, brushing a hand through her hair. "Aoi, listen to me, okay? You'll be okay. We'll be okay. Just listen to my voice..." She spoke quietly to the confused girl, Sakuya once again radiating her peaceful aura. "Whatever happened in your past... That's over now. You don't have to be Cyan anymore. You can be Aoi like you have been. And we're all here to help you... I know it hurts and I know it's scary, but we're all going to help you through this. You'll be okay."

Sakuya continued to hold onto her friend and fellow Seed, speaking softly in an attempt to calm her down. Pulling into her motherly side, she hummed into Aoi's ear. "Let it be, let it be..."
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Tue May 03, 2016 12:17 am

Darren walked towards the two Seeds. He closed his purple eyes as a hand went to each of them. The head of Aoi and the back of Sakuya. They were just told they are on borrowed time. His eyes looked up at Mirai, giving her a small nod and a look as if to say I'm going to free you. Just wait for it. He would say more to her but these two were taking it a lot harder than she was. Aeden even fainted from the pain. They all were going through a lot, and he understood that pain.

"I'm sorry..." Darren said softly, as if speaking to both of them. "I'm sorry about your Shrine. Malice... I really messed it up before. I had been wanting to say something about that for a while. And, Aoi... you're gonna be okay. The past is the past, but its never too late to make things a little brighter. Isn't that right?" He tried to give a smile of comfort to her. It was the best he could think to do. He didn't know her well enough to try anything else.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Tue May 03, 2016 1:11 am

Aoi slowly turned to look at Sakuya, and in the distance, another Sakuya was frozen. Then, Darren, in the distance, he was encased in ice as well. She knew all of these people, because she met them and saw them all die. Oh no... did she meet Yukino before?! Did she die again?! Is this timeline going to go just like her own?! Aoi was still crying and shaking, and Genovious wasn't able to reach her at the moment... and wondered if he should reach out in the first place. Ripples weren't originally Cyan's. It was Tetra Drive and Maelstrom, did he even have any sort right to stand with her?

... No, hold on.

Aoi's hurt, but more than anything, she needs friends and comrades.

Aqua Force aren't her cards, nor her original deck. That didn't mean anything. The emotions conveyed through their action, even if their voices didn't reach Aoi, always managed to touch her heart.

"I-I..." Aoi trembled as Genovious' ethereal form hugged her from behind. "I'm so scaaaaared... I don't want to disappear... I don't want anyone to die... No... No..."

But if she didn't do anything, the same thing as last time would happen. Everyone would die anyway.

She's so, so frightened, and knew she had to try standing up anyway.

"R-Right..." She was getting a grip on herself. "Past... is... the past." She repeated. It was easy for Darren to say, as he wasn't responsible for failing to save an entire timeline. Aoi quivered gently, and whimpered quietly.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Tue May 03, 2016 1:25 am

Sakuya held her embrace with Aoi, running her hand through her hair again, brushing it gently with her fingers. "That's right, the past is the past. It'll be okay..."

She patted Aoi's head, holding her other arm around Aoi's waist to keep her close. "Just listen to my voice... I know how it must feel, having failed in the past... Having let your whole world down. I did the same... I know it hurts, it hurts so much... But you'll be okay, with us." She continued to whisper quietly, doing her best to still Aoi's shaking.

"We've been given another chance now. A chance to start over, to do things right this time... No matter what sins we committed in the past, we'll do things better this time... We're not going to let anyone else die. We're all here with you... And we all love you too, Aoi."
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next