Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rijuku Park

+12
Doggy
Rosalia Izanami
Nova Major
NovaRaizer
Jello
NoelKusanagi
Best Girl
Dementuo
Lightning King
Rawkobo
Cipher
BluishOver
16 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Rijuku Park - Page 8 Empty Re: Rijuku Park

Post by Doggy Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:38 pm

Hikari's brother? Okuri certainly hadn't expected that. He had to remember it wasn't anything unusual for humans to have siblings. Sure enough there was a reality bangle about his wrist as well. Turning his attention back to Seifer he stood up and shook himself a bit which the illusion represented by brushing himself off.

"Yes I spoke with her and joined your group's fight. It's a pleasure to meet you Seifer. I am Okuri. I'll be fighting with the rest of you shortly once your sister has a bangle fitted to me. She had somewhere to go so I'd come by here to wait for her return." he explained as he shifted about a bit. They had only recently gone to battle and Okuri was yet unfamiliar with how the group really operated. They seemed largely scattered about town at the moment. They likely all had normal lives they attended to while trying to protect the Earth as well. It made sense. Wholly devoting themselves to a fight that wasn't raging at all times would be foolish of them. Now that he thought of it he was curious what Hikari's family members were like. Seifer didn't seem to be carrying quite the burden she was but his eyes seemed different as well. His illusion almost flickered thinking about the possibility of another with eyes capable of seeing through it but he kept his focus.

"What brings you to the park this day?" he questioned to get his mind off Seifer's eyes. One reveal of his true self was quite enough for the day, no need to slip up and have to go through it again.
Doggy
Doggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:54 pm

His eyes barely caught the flicker. What was that? Wasn't normal. Then again HE wasn't normal. Theoretically he's already dead, given what occurred in the previous war against Link Joker, was from a different timeline all tog"ther and had a deck from that timeline that shouldn't even exist here. "I'd come here to be alone with my thoughts originally. ...I don't see a reason to really hide it from you since I'll probably be working with you..." he hesitated for a moment eyeing Okuri for a few moments longer before continuing. "...I'd lost something rather precious to me, so I lost my will and reason to fight. I came here to reminisce and collect myself. The lake here is one of my favorite spots to come to when I need time to myself." he spoke at length about it, his will while focused was still fragile at... her loss yet again, so he didn't mention just what he'd lost in fear of breaking down.

"It's rather peaceful here. I like being surrounded by nature when I'm stressed or down. ...Almost reminds me of home sometimes really." he revealed maybe a little to much, but he had a bad habit of confiding a bit to much in people who he could consider comrades or friends.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggy Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:17 pm

Seifer too appeared to have quite the burden on him. Okuri hadn't caught on to it at first because it wasn't as apparent as it had been in Hikari. Seifer's words told him why. He felt lost and defeated. He'd given up at one point even. Hikari certainly hadn't and let her feelings burn brightly in her eyes and actions.

"I'm sorry for your loss whatever it was. Fate seems to have been unreasonably cruel to both you and your sister in so short a span of time. Had I any council to offer I would give it. But I like your idea of getting closer to nature. I approach a similar strategy myself. City life is stressful and I only really feel at peace in nature. Even if this place is merely a man made attempt at bringing a piece of it back into the city." he replied. It was fascinating to see how different humans, even in the same family, held up under hardships.

"At the least I would caution you not to throw yourself back into the fight too hastily. Your life is precious and you should cherish it. Risking your life can be noble if you're fully committed to preserving the lives of others but if there's doubt in your heart you should let those with more resolve fight in your stead. Death brings nothing but sadness in its wake, however much some of us may long for it at times." he said getting quite solemn as he finished. He had lived so long at times he wished to see a death by natural causes but it was not to be. His was to be killed or continue to live on.
Doggy
Doggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:25 pm

At the reply Seifer shut his eyes shaking his head. "I'm well aware of the risks, and unfortunately I inherited a little something from my sister but..." placing a hand on the deck case on his hip, a soft black glow appeared where his hand met the case of cards. "If I don't fight, others have to. ...Even I break, I can't give up. It's my fate to continue fighting. ...For as long as I have left and am able to keep fighting I will. To protect those left who are precious to me." oddly, the small area around the cards seemed to... glitch, a slight bit of static perhaps? A keen eye might be able to pick up what Seifer meant in it's entirety. The deck itself was degrading. It didn't belong here, and was slowly disappearing in the ebb and flow of time. Would it even last to the final battles?

"I appreciate the words of wisdom, don't get me wrong. It helps to hear advice, helps me do better, to think. But I have to fight, for the world... The future. ...My family, friends. Everyone..." he paused a moment opening his eyes, this time the crimson glowing softly. "I already abandoned them once. I won't do it a second time."
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggy Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:44 pm

There was something clearly wrong about the current situation but Okuri hardly knew enough to say what. But he was fairly certain his hand shouldn't have glowed the way it did but then too there was a distortion around it not unlike when digital displays encountered various errors. Seifer spoke as though he were a doomed man. Perhaps his time was limited in some way. He appeared healthy enough but there was no way to be certain. As Seifer opened his eyes there was a glow to them not entirely unlike what Hikari's had done. Though Okuri saw no signs of sword shapes appearing in them and the coloring was different. In Seifer's view the image of a large white canine of some kind briefly flashed in place of the man Okuri he'd been speaking with. It was long enough to register but the image of the man returned quickly and stayed put for the most part. Okuri was uncertain what his eyes were doing but felt they might soon see through him as well.

"I should probably be on my way back to the slums. It was good to meet you Seifer, I look forward to working with you." he said hastily as he began walking off. He was on edge and he felt bad about it. Seifer had opened up to him and yet he worried about having to explain himself in full. It was a selfish thing to do and he'd be berating himself for the next while to make it up to Seifer somehow. But still he moved on back towards the slums.
Doggy
Doggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:18 pm

Xat took the card and looking at the spy smirked before jumping into the shadows and using them to get away. the spy tried to follow but couldn't and insted decided to return to the village and let the leader know
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:28 pm

Solis, irritated with a lack of movement and action, left Shop Handsome with Kachidoki, arriving at the Park... which wasn't a better idea considering nothing was happening here either. However, Kachidoki insisted on it just to get him some fresh air instead of a fight. The sun hero was far too violent for his own good, and the samurai who shared his view of nihilism still wanted to know peace of some sort. Even if fleeting, it was better than being stressed.

"This is asinine", Solis spoke up.

"Only if you continue to think that way, just relax a little." Kachidoki replied calmly. Solis growled under his breath.

"If I'm not going to fight, then I need to work at least. I need to speak with Malice."

"You will later."

Ugh, dumb sword boy.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:29 am

Karin stepped in front of Solis... and whoever this other guy was. "So this is where you were. For someone who prides himself like an Overlord, a walk in the park doesn't really seem like fitting behavior."

Karin squeezed herself between the two boys, leaning in next to Solis."C'mere, I need something from you. Has your Overlord been active lately? Cause I could really use that right about now." Karin pushed the other kid out of the way, moving in close to Solis' face, slapping a hand down on his deck box. She stared him straight in the eyes, her one-orange-and-one-blue eyes reflecting off his own hollow, teal ones. She reached into his deck box, fingering card after card, looking for the right one until-

"Ahh, there it is..."

She pressed her fingers against the card- Solis' own Overlord- and felt the familiar warmth spread through her. She let out a long sigh of relief as the orange tint returned to her blue eye, leaning back as the heat flowed through her entire body. With her deed done, she slipped the Overlord back into Solis' deck box and took a step away from him. She stretched herself out, and looked as if she was practically glowing.

"Mm, there we go... Thanks for that, Solis. Hopefully I didn't drain you too much with that."

Could her word choice be any worse?
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:14 am

Kachidoki and Solis were a bit surprised to see the other Kagero drone. The sun warrior found himself irritated with the sight of this crass woman while the samurai seemed to happily greet her. "This isn't my choice", the redhead snarled. The nerve of this piss-ant of a partner for Overlord... Despite how rude he found it, Karin seemed to need something from him. Inquiring about his partner that he honestly just wanted to respond with "none of your business", but before he knew it, the girl got in between the boys, confusing Kachidoki while invading Solis' personal space. This hussy had her hand on his deck. For the prideful man of fire, this was a complete invasion of his life. The Perditions would probably call him melodramatic, but it was still sweat-inducing to have Karin right in his face, staring straight at him.

Kachidoki was sweating nervously.

Solis continued staring daggers back into the Overlord kin's eyes, radiating some kind of invisible heat. Yes... heat. The connection between the Kagero players and their Overlords when they felt each other by hand summoned forth a warm restoration within them. The circumstances to require another Overlord would mean complete exhaustion of the first. Solis didn't care, the fire he was experiencing was far more stimulating than he wanted. The Great let his heat flow into Karin, siphoning some from the man himself. The feeling of flames dying even remotely within felt like a hunger as he watched this shiny hussy suck him out of a margin of his power without even asking.

Obviously, he was irritated.

Kachidoki was beginning to realize hormones for those around Harbinger rampaged inhumanly, getting the wrong impression entirely.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:23 am

Karin gave Solis a blank stare. "No 'You're welcome, Karin'? No 'Anything for another of Overlord's favorites'? Nothing like that?" Karin was a little peeved herself. To think an Overlord user could be so rude to another, when Overlord's avatars were practically like kin. Granted, Karin didn't much like Solis' personality, but she at least respected the tie they shared, enough to put up with his incessant nihilism.

"You're more stingy than I thought. Maybe you really do need a walk in the park. Might do you some good."

She stepped back into line with Solis and the other guy, who she continued to ignore. "So, what's Overlord's second-favorite doing here anyway? Reaper tits too crazy for you? That singing girl getting on your nerves? This guy-" Karin gestured towards Kachidoki. "-force you out here, or what?"

Something in the back of Karin's mind really despised this guy. Really, really loathed him. But, she got the feeling getting to know him better would be beneficial, in some way or another. At the very least, she'd have one friend amongst the reapers... Assuming the two didn't try to kill eachother first. She wasn't sure which was more likely at this point.

"No, really. Tell me. I'm actually curious, I want to get better acquainted."
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:01 am

"'Your welcome'?! You just came in and siphoned power from me without so much as asking! I don't care if you are another one of his favorites, you at least ask me you flaming harlot!" Solis stood up and shouted in turn, almost feeling as if she cheated on Sharyu for Great, which led to calling her a whore. Honestly, the man was fine with sharing, but a little warning would have been appreciated. ... It would've been reluctant sharing, but still. Kachidoki was still confused, actually scared they would... "attack" each other in a public park. While the samurai was all for the end of existence, he at least didn't want to scar children with... any of this for their last days. The redhead began grinding his teeth, growing more annoyed with this woman. Just how high did she think of herself just because Overlord happened to like commanding her?!

"Uh-" Kachidoki was cut off by their arguing.

"Kachidoki wanted me to get some air. I deplore sitting around in a base of any sort for prolonged amounts of time. However, he won't let me fight due to my injuries and having worked non-stop until you and others got converted." Solis bit back, almost admitting Trinity did get on his nerves. Serene and calm silence aggravated him.

"Yes... I believe Solis is a bit of a workaholic, and I knew staying around Harbinger with her cruel acts would not be kind to one meditating... So I brought him out here." Kachidoki responded rationally with honesty. He did, indeed, force him out here. Solis looked tired, sitting back down.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:21 am

"Harlot!? That's no way to treat your peer!" The nerve of this guy! What right did he have to go calling her something like that, let alone the fact that it didn't even make sense in context. At least, it didn't make sense to Karin. Realizing where she was, however, Karin pushed herself back to composure. "God, you're so infuriating... Well, if you're out here because you're working too much, I guess this is as good a choice as any."

Karin finally turned her attention to Kachidoki, throwing up a hand in a quick wave. "Name's Karin. You're with the reapers too. What's your name?"
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:48 pm

"I'll treat you however I damn well please!" Solis was still angry, and all he wanted to do was push Karin down and pull on her hair until she apologized. He could've done worse, like take her Overlord away, but that was cruel and he didn't want to actually separate them. The child's way of doing it wasn't much better either. He calmed himself when she talked about this being a "good choice". Great, she's agreeing with Kachidoki.

Solis is hating his life just a little more.

"I'm Kachidoki. I am a drone, yes." The purple haired warrior introduced himself and confirmed that they're on the same side.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:25 pm

Karin put her hands on the back of her head, leaning back against them. "A 'Drone', huh? Ugh... You'd think they'd pick a better sounding term for you guys." Karin scoffed at the label of "Drone". It sounded utterly disgusting, like the helspawn of some eldritch abomination, without a mind or soul of its own. "Your leader sure has some awful taste."
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:27 pm

"That's not our fault", Solis breathed, disliking it himself. Still, who was he to question the God of Salvation? They are basically converted hellspawn, even if it was rather disgusting.

"... It seems we need to get to work", Kachidoki noted, the sight of Gigaton possible from even this distance. Solis gave a breath of relief.

Finally, something to do.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:27 pm

After the small fit he had in his old home, Seifer found his way here, his usual quiet place. Why did he insist on visiting all the places that his weaker half liked? Why did he actually feel anything other than just... insanity? Sighing, the reversed entity continued to walk along the walkways, both hands in his pockets, a slight frown on his face and the air of sadness permeating around him. Right now he just wanted this to quit. Wanted his weaker half to stop influencing him. But it wouldn't stop, and now he was starting to actually think like the normal Seifer did... Even had regrets that he did... All of the actual memories. Stopping next to the water he looked out over the surface, the gentle waves from the wind... And traced the scar that went from the top of his chest all the way down to his stomach.. The scar from being stabbed by Blaster Dark.

The image of it popped back into his head from the incident, from the previous war with Link Joker... Reverse, everything. Sighing to himself, he couldn't stop remembering the details at all. There was an incident at the original HQ for the resistance, and it was him, her, Yukino, and a reversed male. Seifer tried acting as the voice of reason, but due to her absolute hate of Link Joker, she heard the complete opposite of what he meant and went into an uncontrollable rage. The only thing he thought to do at the time, was impale himself on Blaster Dark... And that's what he did. If it solved anything, he would risk his own life to stop it. In that regard, he did what he though he had to do... The only reason he was still alive at this point, was because of Thing Saver Dragon.

The memory of that flashed through his mind as well, the empty void of purgatory... The death state, and the voice... The light. Fusing with the energy, Seifer was revived somehow, though was permanently changed... His eyes became the crimson they were now, and the scar that went the entire length of his torso were proof of his death. And it was because of Yukino. Shutting his eyes he sighed. No, that wasn't fair. He shouldn't blame her, but he did. He blamed her for everything that happened... But he knew it was wrong, and wanted to try so hard to stop himself. But he couldn't, it was her fault in his eyes. "Stop tormenting me..."
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:54 pm

"You have to forgive, before you can forget you know...?"

A boy stood on top of a bench... the bench these two people had a conversation roughly 3 months ago on.

It was Haruka's infamous bench, where he stared at the sky and the stars, drank lots of coffee and ate sea salt ice cream. But Haruka wasn't the one using it today. No, because Haruka was dealing with a battle of its own. Sera was here now, taking chunks off of his delicious, salty, teal-colored ice cream.

Licking the corner of his lip to get a bit of the treat off of his mouth, he finally glanced in Seifer's direction. Wallowing. Angry. Depressed. Rampant emotions pulling him in every direction and the only thing people can do is watch and speak and pray that whatever they do will pull him out of this state. But that's not how the real world works. Words are only a part of the process. Action is what sets everything in motion. Right now, neither of these people are very ready to act. But that's what presents the impasse they're at now.

"There are over 1000 words I could tell you to try and fix what you're feeling now and I don't think any of them would mean anything."

His voice was soft. It was calming. It was almost maternal, if you could imagine Sera acting that way. He licked the ice cream once more, sighing lightly. The moon reflected well onto the pale boy's skin, illuminating the nearby area. The spring weather was setting it, and poppies and lilies were in bloom all over. The grass was wet with dew and the air was stagnant, but warm. A suffocating warm.

He drew close to Seifer, stepping off of the bench and standing next to the frail shell of a man. He left the finished stick of ice cream in his mouth, sort of like a makeshift toothpick.

"What do you think?"

He struck up meaningless conversation. Maybe in an attempt to pull the Seifer he knew from the depths of memoria. But maybe it was Sera trying to really atone for what wrongs he had done to the man in the past, and make amends? But how does one make amends for ruining somebody else's life? Sera thought long and hard about it. He took nights off from sleeping to find the right words to say when he was ready. He had apologies to people. Many apologies.

But he wasn't saying sorry. Not yet.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:34 pm

Sera's voice, one of the few very close friends he had left, or... had. He didn't know anymore. It was almost relieving at least though to hear someone familiar. He regretted saying the things he did to Bashiro but, he couldn't change it. He wouldn't. "Words are nothing without something to back them up with. They don't matter, they can't fix... They can't heal. ...They can't bring her back." he shut his eyes, not looking in Sera's direction, his head tilting forward a bit. There were so many emotions at the moment that it was hard to tell what to even FEEL right now, let alone think. "...If words could, I don't think the world would be in the state it is now. ...I wouldn't feel like I'd have to erase anything. But alas, that's just how the world is... Cruelty, suffering. Everything in this world is despair. We just try to make a living out of it. Try to be happy. And those who say 'don't worry, it's not as bad as it seems', those people are strong... Because they don't understand. They don't know what it's like to lose just about everything."

He shut his eyes. That wasn't really fair or true. But that's what it felt like to him. "Sera, I lost her twice. And this time she isn't coming back. ...It hurts to even think about it, and it hurts to actually know that no matter how hard I tried to keep a smile, to be happy after I found out she was gone again..." he sighed shaking his head, pulling his left hand out of his pocket... In the palm of his hand was two engagement rings. "...I'm still Reversed, even now. I can't tell you what's going on, because at this moment the reverse is screaming at me to rip your throat out. Taunt you, step on everything that you hold dear. Maybe I'm really just melding with him, his feelings and memories. We're becoming one again." the being sighed shutting his eyes and closing his hand around the rings. "To that end, I still care for everyone. I miss everyone. But at the same time I blame Yukino for my state. And it's not fair to her." he continued on, sounding like he was almost rambling.

"I care far to much to watch them suffer, even at my own hands. And part of that pisses me off. And the other part, just wants it all to stop. The suffering of everyone, my suffering. ...I'll erase it all and find a way to fix it." he opened his eyes again, only halfway. The crimson irises were glowing softly, barely reflecting off the surface of the water... His reflection staring back at him. "Who knows, maybe I'll find some sort of peace for myself along the way."
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:20 pm

"Learning to stop placing blame is important in recovery, I hear."

Sera started saying it inquisitively but, his tone fell somber towards the end of the sentence anyways. Despite it, he held his head up, listening to the words of a desperate Seifer. He was holding onto his humanity but the pain he was feeling came in waves and seemed to only grow. Sera thought for a few moments, a minute passed by. Two. Three. Ten.

The white noise of the lake and the bugs in the area was the only company there until Sera finally had something to say. He knelt next to Seifer, staring into the water as well.

"You can't erase things and hope it fixes them. You can erase the words from a page and fix that but the world is not a piece of scratch paper where you take your notes in class. It's a functioning typewriter that never mistakes the words it writes and you can't go back and erase those with taking the whole project down too."

He placed a lone hand over his eye. As if to take away half of his sight, for a moment.

"But words don't mean a thing. It's the actions that really make the difference. Maybe start seeing from a different perspective."

Sera smiled only faintly, before returning to the previous discussion at hand.

"I can't help with her. Being gone. I'd be a liar, as Haruka says, if I told you that I knew what it felt like to lose something. The only thing important I ever lost was my toothbrush in the basement..."

Sera scratched his chin.

"But Rose wasn't a toothbrush. She was---

She is, somebody you deeply care about and never want to forget, no matter what. I wish I could say I harbor good will for that notion, but I'm very picky about my respectable things. Love is love, but the will to move forward despite the hardships it brings is what makes you a human being, capable of resolve. People need you Seifer, erasing the world and trying to rebuild it from scratch is just a bad time waiting to happen. I know, because I'll be there."
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:32 pm

Seifer shut his eyes again. Sera was someone that could, even if he didn't feel the same things, seem to understand Seifer rather well. "I did say it wasn't fair to her but everytime I try, there's this seething rage that resurfaces... Memories of her getting me into the fight, choosing business over everyone else... No, I guess not everyone else." he sighed again shaking his head. He wasn't being remotely fair, but something was driving him more than he had the ability to refuse. "And you're right, she was very special. I loved her, more than life itself. But it seems like I'm not allowed to have happiness. She's been removed from my life twice, and somehow I feel that's my fault as well."

At the mention of people needing him Seifer turned his head to the side, away from Sera. "...I don't know how to take that honestly, coming from you who destroyed our original timeline. The object of my initial revenge lust." he sighed placing a hand on the deck at his hip, the static around it growing a bit stronger. "I followed you here, ruining the life of the original Seifer... I'm no better than a monster. Who needs someone like me around anyway?" why was he trying so hard to refute help? "Don't get me wrong Sera, in saying that I don't mean to bring up our past, the past that should stay buried... And I appreciate you being here, more than you realize. ...As much as I care and have love for you all, I can't turn off this path." he looked up at the sky, eyes half shut... Glowing softly under the night's sky. "...Not as I am. ...Even now, even being against you all I'm still holding out some sort of hope that you all can bring me back. ...There'll be one last chance for everyone to try in the coming days." he trailed off after that, just staring up at the sky... Quietly contemplating everything.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:43 pm

"All that counts is the here and now."

Sera said that aloud, but swiftly trailed off. They were vague and out of place. The words held significance, just nothing at first glance. He stood from his crouched position, listening intently to Seifer. His selfish actions, but also Sera's past that surfaced as well. The two should be bitter enemies until the end, and yet, he was the first one here with Seifer to discuss the ordeal. Maybe Sera cared a bit too much, too.

"Happiness is what you make of it, Seifer. Sadness comes when it is taken, but losing one thing from your life does not define it. If I lost Haruka today, I would shrivel and die inside, but I would continue to exist. Why?"

Sera pocketed his hands, mimicking his materia copy.

"Because it's what they would have wanted."

Memoria.

"Even if her entire existence ceases to be, she lives on in your memory. Our memory. Denying that is only a further hindrance to everybody. But if she lives on in your memory, it would be selfish of you not to move on when you know as well as I do..."

He turned to Seifer again, staring at the back of his head. Seifer was distant. But he was still listening. If Sera had to offer last words...

"You know as well as I do, she would be the first to push you to move forward. To a better life, despite the wrongs and mistakes you're responsible for. That is, Seifer, atonement. Haruka makes me do it everyday at the Outskirts... you're free to join me there if you ever need a peace of mind, by the way."

He snapped his suspenders lightly, replacing himself on top of the bench. The moon still glowing magnificently tonight.

"We'll bring you back, Seifer. Have faith."
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:20 am

The blonde didn't respond to Sera, even has he left. He didn't know how to respond, how could he? Sera was right... And Seifer was trying hard to not cry. It wasn't working. As the tears streamed down his cheeks, the broken man made no sounds... Something he managed somehow, and glad for it. 'Why am I doing this anymore?' his thoughts swirled until another voice invaded. 'Because we have no choice anymore. Dry your tears. Alright?' the voice was... His. It was him, the other half. The one sealed away behind reverse.

'We can't stop it then?'

'No, we just have to trust them, our friends and loved ones. ...It's all we can do. ...Have faith, you love them to. I know, because you are me... And I am you.'

The voice trailed off after that, the words still echoing in his mind. Seifer, the current Seifer at the edge of the water, quietly pulled the pair of rings again, staring quietly at them. The memories flashed, her smiling face... Everything. This Seifer, and the one locked away, they were becoming one, and his memories were flooding into his mind. For some reason, that staved off the insanity... The bloodlust, but what it left was a hole... sadness and anguish. It hurt... And did nothing to change their fate.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:23 am

After everything that happened in the last few days - Namely the attack and subsequent defeat of three Reapers, one of them being as big as the Burj Khalifa (Individual perceptions may vary) -, Carlos decided to take the detour he proposed to himself on his way to the slums. And what better place to go that the place where everything started for him - Rijuku Park.

Every step was a trip to the memories. He couldn't stop thinking about Sera and Aoi, the first friends he made. He also remembered Seifer and Rosalia, and all the problems that happened that day. Bread is not the only way to approach people, no matter how good and simple it is. The whole walk in the park was pretty nostalgic, it almost brought him to tears. "I wonder where are they. I know Aoi was at whatever was left of the Tokyo Tower, but the last time I saw Seifer, Rosalia and Sera was at the slums" He recalled. 

Suddenly, call it destiny or coincidence, Carlos sighted two known figures in the distance - Seifer and Sera, of course. Two out of three wasn't so bad. Overjoyed to finally see some of his friends, and mindful of how strangely fate works, he ran towards them. "Hey! Seifer! Sera!" He shouted. "It's me! Carlos! I gave you candy and I called you papa wolf or something like that!" He added, addressing both Sera and Seifer respectively. However, how he managed to ignore the fact that atmosphere around them was a serious one its a mystery.
Nova Major
Nova Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:34 am

After being lost in his thoughts for a few moments, Seifer's attention was brought up to... Carlos? He vaguely remembered the guy but, it was still a memory nonetheless. 'Wave you ass.' the voice reprimanded him, and so he did. He waved back at Carlos, putting the pair of rings away. "Hey there Carlos... How've you been?" Seifer asked the approaching male, his crimson eyes still glowing from before. Actually thinking about it, when was the last time he saw Carlos? He was with ...Oh. The thought made Seifer visibly flinch.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:54 am

"Hey!" He said after catching his breath. "Long time no see! How have you been? Did you see us fighting that colossal Reaper!? ... Did you fight it?" He threw one question after another. Clearly, he was really concerned by his friend well being. After all, he told Seifer that he could count on him for anything.

However, he noticed he flinched earlier. "Hey, is everything ok? Do you need something? I don't have bread at the moment but I could find something else...".
Nova Major
Nova Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next