Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Umano Underground Slums

+13
Best Girl
EternalDollie
Megumin~min
Nova Major
NoelKusanagi
Cipher
Rosalia Izanami
ZanKisaragi
BluishOver
Rawkobo
Lightning King
Xateramusa
Dementuo
17 posters

Page 2 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

Go down

Umano Underground Slums - Page 2 Empty Re: Umano Underground Slums

Post by Xateramusa Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:56 am

Xat quickly ran into the underground slums and saw the others go through a portal. Xat walked over to the portal and looked at it. "Don't be afraid we are here with you, and my snow will protect you and the ones we care for." Shirayuki said. Xat nodded and steped through the portal ready for the fight ahead.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:44 pm

"You are interesting, woman."

Yugure ignored Aurageyser upon return, and made a decision to end the distortions.

A text message to Dalis.

"Reply at your earliest convenience. I have a solution, and it'll be done in Shop PSY."

With Hana's vanishing, she received the contact information for the PSY hostesses. The Chosen Sword could now set this up. There was something she needed to confirm before going on another suicide mission.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:58 pm

Raiden saw Yugure as he looked at her with a glare. He had questions to ask and he needed answers, especially from her, this "Chosen Sword" as it was said by many in that strange place. However, he couldn't simply speak now. It seemed she was off to a new location. He could get more information following her than he could asking her questions now. He kept his distance, waiting to see exactly where it was she went to and he would do all he could to follow.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:34 pm

"You realize there is no other way? That to stop that woman's suffering, and then eventually, save that boy... You have only two choices. Kill them... or become the Seed."

Shut up, Aurageyser.

Yugure's expression was dark and stoic, looking as if she just died, and she was about to again. A couple of employees and Slums' dogs inquired her about her health, but she simply stated that she was fine. She had to be fine to keep working.

"How long do you plan to stare at me?" The Chosen Sword shouted without turning to anyone in particular. "If you want to talk, just come out here."

She knows.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:39 pm

Raiden closed his eyes lightly. She was good... able to notice him despite his best efforts. Raiden came out of the shadows, walking towards the Chosen Sword until he stood face to face to her. This was the face of all the suffering before now. The boy from before... the one who died... and so many others. She had done so much. Still, she appeared to want to protect this town and the world. How could he trust someone like her as she was? He had to confirm this now.

"I saw the other dimension," he began simply. "I watched all that happened, from beginning to end. I know the tactics you used to gain advantage over... yourself. I wouldn't have believed any of what I saw before today, but it happened. I have to know, what do you intend to do? What are you going to do about the boy and the friends you spoke of before?"
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:24 pm

Yugure turned around to see the boy coming out, approaching. It was more of her trained senses that detected his staring, but not where he really was. Lucky guess with senses. This person, however... was completely unknown to her. Who is he? He talked about seeing the other dimension and tactics used against her mirror. So he must've been in Queen Yukino's domain the entire time. Had she not been focusing on her mirror, the commander might've noticed him sooner.

What did she intend to do?

"... Who are you and why do you care?"

It's not like she wouldn't answer. But this boy wasn't even involved. Why is he concerned?
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:29 pm

Raiden gave a simple answer, holding out his deck in front of her as he said, "I am a cardfighter, and the game that represents the bonds I have made with others is being used to kill others and destroy things. What more reason do I need than that?" Even though that was the blunt of it, that wasn't all there was. Still, he had a better answer than just saying everything like this.

"If you want to know who I am, as well as why I am here, I will tell you after a cardfight. Fighters communicate best in battle, isn't that right? You can use whatever means you wish. I've already battled the girl Cyan, so I understand the ability Stride as well as the Reversed units." Even without trying, he put a lot of information onto the table. Perhaps too much? At least it should be enough to get her curious.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:33 pm

Noel was summoned to go back home for a few months. Somehow her father heard and was aware of the Link Joker invasion and everything that came after it. Since he is also a cardfighter underneath his businessman exterior, it would be quite obvious to conclude that Reverse fighters dared fight him and add him to their ranks. As if that were possible, he is already cold and ruthless. The Reverse energy would be like a snack in feeding his giant ego. Regardless of how much she hates following orders from that man, an order from his is absolute and is basically no escape from it. He has eyes and ears everywhere so Noel getting tracked down would eventually happen whether she liked it or not. That's why she took her phone and sent a mass text message to everyone so they can know that she has to go back home so they won't be worried looking for her:

"Hey guys, I'm kinda being forced back home for a while. Maybe a few months and I really don't have much of a choice on this. Was letting you guys all know so you all won't worry about me or anything. But I will be back, I promise."

Sent. Noel sighed profoundly and looked at her deck. If only she were stronger, then Tsubasa wouldn't have to sacrifice himself against Glendios. If she were stronger, then most things would probably end a lot more sooner. If she were stronger... she wouldn't have felt so useless. That is something Noel doesn't plan on being, useless. She wants to do whatever it takes so she can be useful to everyone when she returns. It's a promise she silently made to herself, for the sake of everyone.
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

https://www.youtube.com/user/beautifulcecelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:26 pm

Xat left the portal and waved good bye to everyone before heading back to the falcons den to check on the boy.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:53 pm

"A cardfight?" Yugure was satisfied with his answer before the challenge. A game that built friendships and bonds of trust was being used for slaughters. At least he wasn't going on about them all being idiots like Shiki would. That aside, knowing about Stride and Reverse with fighting Cyan would leave people looking for answers, of course. Being humanity's commander, she was the best for info. Good catch.

Mind you, he probably shouldn't have laid out knowing about certain tactics before getting into a battle of wits - aka cards.

"Fine enough", the Chosen Sword accepted, telling the underground fighters to free a table. The purple deck case - Revengers was taken off of her hip. And it was met with a scornful, yet merciful gaze to the bottom card: Dragruler. ... She didn't say anything, as he already knew how she felt. It was placed down.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:04 am

Raiden took out his deck, his Liberators with Garmore. He was prepared to fight, to understand this person. She had done so much until now, he had to know who and what she was. He needed to know the truth about her.

The battle was a fierce one, Paladins fighting Paladins. They both showed mastery of their clans, battling without restraint and guarding when needed. Well placed, evenly matched triggered followed at the start. It was the kind of match a true fighter loved, Raiden wasn't immune to the feeling.

Yugure was the first to reach 4 damage, just as Raiden had wanted. She would show her true heart in the power of her break ride. That was what he thought, and he was not wrong. Dragruler Phantom, the black dragon which came from the pits of hell. He sacrificed his allies to damage Raiden as well as gain power. No, he didn't sacrifice them. He used their power, the power of his comrades. To add it to his own was no different from his own power. To be able to couple such a skill with retire his rear guard through Blaster Dark Revenger, she truly was a skilled warrior. It too almost everything Raiden had just to survive that turn. No, it did take everything.

The next turn, Raiden did the same, revealing his own Vanguard, Wolf Fang Liberator, Garmore. Its ability to call units when almost nothing was allowed on his field and even gain power to himself and his rear Bruno through it was equal to Yugure's strength. In the end, Garmore's power was over 30000, just as Dragruler's was. Even Yugure admitted that she couldn't guard without the help of Mac Lir. Just the same as he had used Mark the turn before.

Yugure fought back, using her Phantom Stabbing once again. The damage from the 24k Elixir Liberator saw to her having the damage, and another Blaster Dark call gave her the ability to do it again, but she chose not to. She attacked and Raiden guarded for one to pass. It was all he could do. He knew from his deck, drop zone, and damage, that a heal could not come. He had sent his last heal to the bottom of the deck, essentially out of the game. It would all come down to Yugure's checks. "Raging Form Dragon... and Masquerade..." No triggers. Raiden was able to survive the turn.

Raiden had to use his entire hand to mount any offense the turn after. Yugure had 3 cards in hand, one was a Grade 3. Two intercepts with a 13k Vanguard. Escrad couldn't do much in this situation, but the Garmores could. The rear one attacks. She could have intercepted, but she decided to bank on a heal. She likely didn't have enough for all three attacks. If the heal came, Raiden would lose his chance to end it in his favor, but it did not. The battle of two worthy Paladin users, two strong fighters ended with Raiden's narrow victory.

In the end, Raiden was able to understand Yugure. Through cardfighting, he built bonds through his opponents. He had done so with Cyan, understanding her before her end. Now he felt he had don the same with Yugure. It was time to uphold his promise. Before he spoke anything about himself, he said something he felt she needed to her. "You are a noble warrior, not just a sword," were his words to her.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:54 am

Shadow Paladin versus Gold Paladin, the age old match between the heroes and the renegades. Yugure entertained Raiden's desire to fight for understanding, and at least got his name before holding off all other information until after the game. This game... would be the first time she worked with the Dragon of Hell that gave her nightmares. The first Crossride she ever bore witness to that got Paladins devoured by the Rift, and Bermuda Triangle locked away in the same manner. ... What a ironic twist of fate that event led her to Shadow Paladin, and to this day, now leads her with the Dragon of Hell.

Phantom Blaster Dragon.

Dragruler Phantom.

The girl honestly looked toward Raging Form more than getting Dragruler due to the lack of real trust in him specifically for his past. Yes, he stood and still stands for the Sanctuary, but that can mean a lot of things. His declaration "I will be the darkness" is vague in meaning. Or maybe it isn't. Maybe she just couldn't trust him... That aside, the first turns of the game were powerful strikes on both sides. Raiden got two grade two rearguards, while Yugure obtained Blaster Dark and Dorint, coupled with Mordred Phantom to set off Judgebau. This boy who played Liberators was exceptional, playing in the league of herself and Tsubasa as a Gold Paladin player even.

Then the Dragon Descended.

A crossbreakride into Mordred's true form, Dragruler Phantom. His original power was based on gaining Criticals. Bah, useless. The Renegade of Hell instead straight up inflicted damage during the main phase with even less of a cost than his original form. He couldn't deal six with that alone, but it was terrifying in itself. On top of gaining massive amounts of power, The abyss dragon led a charge with Yunos, the same right hand of Phantom Blaster back in the day.

With the glory of a 13000 base stat, Garmore's appearance to counterattack with utterly massive columns and dual triggers was endured. It was still a sight to behold for the Chosen Sword. Ezel, if he was still here, would've been proud of his friend climbing the ranks to achieve such power. From one superior call to a possible five, and a Break Ride that helped him Superior Call too. He'd never have trouble against retire.

Dragruler roared, mounting a lasting charge. He could have used his skill an additional time to further the image of absurd strength, yet, Yugure didn't take her chances with the possibility of him having a Perfect Guard with minusing herself. So they charged, and it was still one to pass. ... Unfortunately, a trigger didn't come.

Typical, yet, she was happy.

Raiden's final assault came. Exerado's column was only 16000, nothing before a Crossride. However, a rearguard Garmore's 18000 total was another story. There wasn't enough to stop every attack, but one heal would turn this around.

And it didn't come.

Normally, she'd be upset over it not coming, upset over another loss. However, this loss didn't mean death or the end of the world like it usually did. No, Aurageyser didn't come, the reality bangle wasn't used... A normal fight she had fun with for one of the first times in two years.

... Yeah... it was fun.

"Thank you", Yugure expressed gratitude about his statement and the fight. A noble warrior instead of a sword... The Chosen Sword was finding it more and more joyful to be human after what happened with Haruka at the World's End. She was still easing into it, and this helped.

"... Raiden. A couple questions you'll be answering for me now. Though, I'd honestly just restate who are you and why do you care. I know your name, but the kind of man you are... will, I got that much already. So that only leaves why do you care."
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:11 am

Raiden nodded to her words. He walked up to her from his side of the table as he said, "I have questions for you as well, wondering what has been happening, but I can answer yours first. I can probably answer it all with the story of coming here...

I am the son of a detective. He is constantly being called to different areas on cases. I always follow him. I can see all he does and I admired his ability to use his mind to solve any problem... I still do. However, I didn't have time to make friends, build bonds with others... At least not until I was introduced to Vanguard. I was always skilled at analysis, probably thanks to watching my father, but with Vanguard, I felt like I could build bonds with others closer than anything I could before it. Even leaving an area with my father, I felt like I made connections with people...

That was before recently... Around the world, cardfighters were becoming violent and dark, attacking people randomly. I wanted to know, to understand what was doing this... as well as what could be done about it. I learned that it was strongest here so I came to investigate. It seemed that the worst of it was done by the time I came, only for me to find out about the Seeds. It was like something out of a storybook, or a children's cartoon. But it happened, I saw it with my own eyes....

To ask why I care... its simple. I fought Cyan, understood her heart. I learned that she was a slave to fate. To save her world, she became someone fated to die. I almost took that fate from her, but I sensed she didn't want to pass it to me. I fought her as I did you, but I let her win even though I could have guarded and possibly defeated her. I was there when she died... I saw it. I wanted to understand why something like that needed to happen. I wanted the truth... To be honest, that is all I want to know, the truth behind Vanguard in this town, why its led to all this... Most of all, I want to protect the bonds in this place, including the boy from that other dimension, and anything else that may appear in the time to come. I want to protect this place, and protect Vanguard."
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:36 am

Yugure folded her arms to listen to Raiden's story. Vanguard changed his life from the isolated one he had beyond his father. While the detective parent was admired, bonds were only formed among other people once putting that skill of analysis to practice with the game... The violent incidents he heard about were like Reversed fighters and the Seeds of some cases. Instead of cowering and waiting for others to handle it, he started his own investigation to find a solution. Good man so far. The slums were dark and violent, so perfect place to start looking.

... As much as she'd love to defend the people here, she really couldn't deny the illegal going-ons and brutal smackdowns after them were more than constant. In fact, two people are fighting off in the distance right now.

The sight of Transcendence units appearing in reality and causing mayhem must've shaken him up. Just summoning cards is magical. But cards of a whole new grade and mechanic too? It was definitely like a book or anime of some sort. ... Then Cyan came up again. Of course, this one special Seed that was apparently a "saint" of some sort. Yugure is about sick of this story. Letting her win though? ... Well, he avoided becoming the new Seed at least, as he would have no idea to kill her soon after defeating her.

The death of this Seed was quite something to stir up the hearts of Fubuki and Raiden here.

He yearned for the truth, and to protect vanguard, along with the people of it. Even one from another dimension. That kind of ambition befit those who could serve to guard the Vanguard Consensus, if she can make it.

"... Vanguard is more than a game. Due to the connection with Planet Cray, it can determine the fate of two planets. One thing led to another, and Link Joker invaded. We... were at war, and still could be. It's hard for a couple of us to enjoy this game when it's bringing us a lot of misery."

The Chosen Sword decided to give him a bit of a summary involved what happened to the Vanguard of this area. While not going into precise details, she stuck with the fact that this was no mere game. Having fun while trying to live came from adrenaline if anything, and the consolation prize? Death. Planet Cray and Planet Earth have a undeniable connection now. It was only fair he knew that much, at least.

This is assuming it was one of the questions he wanted to ask, though.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:56 am

Raiden took her words and let his mind begin to work. If Vanguard was a connection between Cray and Earth, then it must mean she had a connection to Cray as well. It would explain how she could manifest swords to use that were originally for units. Things were beginning to make sense, even if they technically weren't. Raiden was past the point of disbelief and prepared to take all information he gained for face value. Yes, her words did more for him than she knew.

"In Cray, it may be a battlefield, but even in a warzone, bonds can be formed among allies and rivals alike. Dragonic Overlord and Blaster Blade are rivals, however they respect one another's strength almost to the point that it could be called friendship. Yunos and Ahmes are the same. Bonds and fun can still be had even in those kinds of battles... also in ones like we had ourselves. To me... that is worth protecting..."

His words showed that he was taking her seriously. They were having a conversation as if they were speaking of living people and creatures. To Raiden, that is exactly what they were talking about. He then looked at her with a small smile and continued by saying, "If the Link Joker do return to clam either world... we will just have to send them away again. We can't allow them to lock away our bonds." He even used the word Lock. He certainly did get a lot of information before now.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:05 am

Thinking on it, Yugure didn't take account for the fact that this seemed ridiculous to anyone who wasn't growing up out of the norm. G Units were insane enough. While he must've seen a lot as it is, the girl was still surprised he was following all of this. Dragruler called her "inconsiderate", and she told the Sanctuary's Shadow to go jump off a cliff. At least Raiden understood what she preached as Exculpate the Blaster. Even if Ahmes and Yunos had been at war, they formed a bond. A bond in the shape of a new, grandiose sword.

He almost had it.

It was almost perfect.

So close.

He said "If the Link Joker do return to claim either world, we will just have to send them away again..."

Send them away?

Haha, no.

"If Link Joker returns, I'll maim them all, and leave Chaos Breaker's severed head on a pike."

Yugure let her anger out at the seams, clenching her fists and teeth. Just having them retreat isn't going to be satisfactory. Oh no, she had to kill them all. The woman would probably never stop until every Star-vader and Reaper in existence was destroyed. Chaos Breaker - the Clown - was the reason for the Seeds and their suffering, so he'll be a trophy and proof of victory. The Chosen Sword could only wish to be as much a saint as other people would like to be. Believing they can all "co-exist". After everything she's seen, Link Joker had to die.

"I won't let them hurt anyone else, and I sure as hell won't give them the chance to regroup and try again." The woman hissed.

Easy there, wild mare.

"... Any further questions?" She calmed down and inquired.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:18 am

Raiden raised a brow to the name. Chaos Breaker Dragon. That was the last piece of information he needed. Now he could put a name to the chaos, a rather fitting one at that. Raiden couldn't help but let out a small laugh at how blunt she was being. He knew she had been through a lot and her expressions showed how much she had been through. He understood parts of it from what she had said in the other dimension. Failing so many times, and then for Link Joker to invade both of her home worlds. It would only make sense for her to want them all destroyed. Raiden had no reason to object. He knew nothing about them as of yet, nothing about the idea of them wanting to "co-exist" or why they even invaded to begin with.

"I suppose I never said where they would be sent away to," he said, almost as if he was covering his words, but his light tone was a sign that he wasn't doing such a thing. "Link Joker are a villainous group that chose to harm the two places you love. If you feel death is the only punishment for that, I'm no one to tell you otherwise. Besides that, you aren't wrong. If allowed to just leave, they can plan future attacks. If they could do all of this, it may be better if they were erased, deleted from both worlds."

In the end, she asked if he wanted to ask anything else. He was close to asking the same, but she was faster in the question. He placed his hand on her shoulder lightly as he handed her a card. It wasn't a Vanguard card, closer to a business card. It had his contact information on it, his cell phone number as well as an address. "We probably have a fight on our hands in the time to come. The last thing I can ask you is to take this so that if needed, I can help you."

Raiden could have asked her plans for Darren, the boy who went into Darkness. He was practically in league with the Link Joker now. By her words, would he kill him? He already knew the answer to that through her blade. She didn't want her comrades to die for nothing. She would never let him be killed unless there was absolutely no choice. As an addition, he said, "I will look into ways to separate that "Seed" from your friend's body. I'm certain that somewhere, there's a way to free it from him without killing him or passing it on. If there is another way, we can find it."
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:21 pm

The door to Shop PSY was opened in an alley.

Yugure gave Raiden a smile, finally happy with someone else who'd assist in eradicating Link Joker's existence. Not only that, but he'd assist with Darren too!

"Thank you", the Chosen Sword said again, taking his business card.

"I have to be going now to help another friend, but we'll see each other real soon."

Yugure walked into the alley, vanishing to enter.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:45 pm

Raiden saw the door appear, an eyebrow raised at it. He wondered where it led, another dimension perhaps? He thought about following her but chose not to. Whatever what happening with her friend was not his business. Besides, there were other things for him to do. If he was going to learn information about the Seeds and how to extract them, he'd have a lot of work to do and questions to ask. It would help if he knew more about what the Seeds actually were. Then again, it was likely the boy's was the last one.

That would make this difficult. He looked down at his deck. He had fought twice since coming to this town and the fighters here were strong. He believed in his own bonds but time led to evolution. He would have to improve himself for the sake of the coming battles, whatever they may be. He started to walk away, beginning his search for answers about the Seed and the other dimensions.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:11 pm

The Underground King Hikaru was still missing, unfortunately. Like a couple others who didn't make it back from the mass disappearance act of three months ago. A bit of... "issue" occurred on several turfs due to the lack of management. It was alright, though. While he wasn't Hikaru, nor the leader Hikaru was, a new face wound up completely wrecking those who would disturb the balance of the Underground Slums... with his fists. Carrying a jacket over shoulder with a black-gloved hand, the brutes of Umano watched in awe of their hero-

wait a minute.

This guy used to be a grunt!

A handful of idiots tried to get on his case for him getting out of line and out of chain of command.

Couple of punches shut them up.

"Good grief..." the man wearing an eyepatch sighed. "That's the thanks I get? How about some booze first, man?"

He kicked his feet up, sitting in a stolen beach chair. A relaxed, smug grin plastered over his face as the Slums' dogs couldn't believe this joker.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:02 am

Karin scanned her surroundings as she jogged through the slums, repeatedly checking in front, behind, and all around her, keeping an eye out for any suspicious activity. After all, anything could happen in a place like this.

The Resistance staff had recently asked her to make rounds through the slums to check on the condition of its population, as the former leader of the many gangs and turfs in the area was currently missing, and had been for some time. The damage the Seed-bearer, Sakuya, had done was still evident, though many of the scars of that massacre had begun to fade with time's flow. Gang wars and territorial fights had been breaking out regularly now, and were causing significant concern to the Resistance, if only in the interest of keeping citywide peace. So Karin continued her jog down the dilapidated streets, checking every area of the slums as she passed through them, keeping her eye out for anything out of the ordinary.
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:34 am

Some members of the Slums greeted Karin admist her jog of Umano. Those of the Resistance were friends to them.

Bashiro, however, that crazy idiot from before, had fallen asleep with a dirty magazine covering his face. The people of this hideout glared at the bum with hatred and fury. How dare he get to nap on the job?! He's an extremely powerful asset that could help restore order to the Underground, and he's snoozing off while reading porn...
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:52 am

Karin gladly accepted the kind greetings from this particular group of subterranean dwellers. It was good to know the Resistance was liked in these parts of the city.

And yet, a new face (well, a new body to be exact) caught Karin's eye. Leaned back on some foldout chair, evidently asleep, and with some distasteful reading material (if you could even call it "reading") spilled out across his face. Karin had been told about some recent disturbances caused by a newcomer to the slums, and the members of this particular group seemed to be letting him stay here, though they clearly looked angry, and perhaps even a little ashamed, of his presence here... Was this man the source of the trouble brewing in the slums?

Karin pulled out a small notepad and flipped it open. She had jotted down a few notes about these recent events, including some intel on the recent violence crimes that had been happening down in this area. Sure enough, from what she could see, everything was a match. Whoever this sleeping, perverse man was, he was the one turning the slums' usual level of disorderly conduct into full-on chaos.

"Lovely." Karin muttered to herself, visibly disgusted with the sight in front of her. She turned around to the other residence, shaking her head. "So this is the guy causing all the trouble down here? Really now... Any objections to me taking this guy out? It's pretty clear you guys don't want him here, in any case." Karin put her hands up as if to shrug, fairly confident she'd receive the desired answer.
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:57 am

"Well, he's not the exact problem, but..." One of the large men tried to argue, but then a couple nearby hit him and nudged him by his shoulder. This was their chance to get rid of that moron! He's either gonna be dead-weight, make them look bad, or just be a huge bother in general. Forget the fact that he can help in the turf wars, they'll be fine on their own. After huddling up and whispering among themselves, the thugs chuckled, then turned to Karin.

"No objections here lady. He's been a pain in the ass since he got here."

All the guy did was take out people from other areas then go to sleep.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:14 am

"Perfect." Karin smiled despite the expected answer, simply letting herself relish in being able to do her job, and potentially show off a little. She pulled the magazine off the man's face, tossed it aside and, putting her foot down on a clear part of the chair, she leaned down closer to him and delivered a swift, yet light slap across his face. "Rise and shine, sleepyhead."
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next