Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Messiah's Avatar: Trinity Lowell

Go down

The Messiah's Avatar: Trinity Lowell Empty The Messiah's Avatar: Trinity Lowell

Post by EternalDollie Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:41 pm

A Lovely Tune
Lost in Thoughts All Alone
Lost in Thoughts All Alone (Shigure)

"I may be the tool of a new master, but this is at least MY choice. And at least she treats me like a partner...a friend even."

The Messiah's Avatar: Trinity Lowell 47f59edc83b9ee0dc9e37ee633f1d423

IGN
MaDollie

Character Name
Trinity Lowell

Alias

Nation
Star Gate

Main Clan
Link Joker

Secondary Decks
Bermuda Triangle

Alignment
Hero

Generation
New

The Messiah's Avatar: Trinity Lowell G-TD05-002

Personality
Trinity has put her sole focus on helping the Link Joker clans integrate into society. She treats them like a loving big sister, preferring not to be seen as some high authority over them like their old leaders had been despite being blessed with being the Messiah's Avatar. She tries to be friendly with the others who had once been her enemy, but doesn't tolerate rudeness despite understanding the friction caused from her clan's invasion. Trinity can also be very overprotective of her clan and former drone allies from discrimination, ready to give her peace of mind to whoever dares do anything to them. Trinity has also began to enjoy singing in public more often, taking any chance she could get to sing with the lovely voice she inherited from her previous self, Flonne.

EternalDollie
EternalDollie

Back to top Go down