Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akasha Stratum

+6
Xateramusa
NeoBuster
EternalDollie
NovaRaizer
Dementuo
Best Girl
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Akasha Stratum - Page 2 Empty Re: Akasha Stratum

Post by EternalDollie Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:33 pm

Trinity looked like she was close to lose her sanity from all the loop of being devoured and returned only to be devoured again. She'd probably would have had their prayers not been answered. Thankfully it had as Messiah appeared and blanketed them in its light. She could feel her will to fight on returning as she prepared herself for another round. But she wasn't alone. A hand was placed on hers, the hand of World Diva Flonne. "Lets give her the final requiem!" Trinity nodded as they both stood ready to battle side by side, Flonne's Bermudas fighting in the Star-Vaders' place. It had started normally and at a similar pace as always, but once Trinity and Flonne had a Pacifica out and Leviathan had Greidoll out and banish deleted more than six of her Bermudas, the battle escalated.

"Time to show you our stride!" "Let your pure water rain down upon your song! Rain Element, Madu!"

As they brought out the watery Element, they activated her Soul Blast skill. "Since we have six or more units banish deleted..." "...They return to the deck and we draw!" All the Bermudas that the glutton Divine Power had banish deleted were returned, delaying the activation of Delete End and giving them more time to defeat Leviathan. Despite this new power, Leviathan showed just how much power she had as the battle continued on and on, with Leviathan constantly getting Heal Triggers anytime Trinity and Flonne's Strides got a hit in and continued to banish delete her cards and forcing Trinity to Stride and return them with the Element's Soul Blast.

And then finally Trinity ran out of Souls to use for a Soul Blast as Leviathan once more banish deleted till there was only 5 units left to draw from. She was backed to a corner as she had 5 damage and Leviathan had managed to maintain 3. She needed a miracle. And so she prayed again as Eternal Idol, Pacifica rode out. She and Flonne prayed as they made their final Stride. "We pray to the Divine Power, grant us a miracle and save us from this despair! Harmonics Messiah!" They called forth the Messiah to aid them and end this in their victory. The duo called out the rest of the Pacificas as they began their final attack.

"Top Idol, Pacifica!" The Top Idol was the first to attack, but was stopped by a guard.

"Planet Idol, Pacifica!" The Planet Idol followed right after the Top Idol, but was also stopped by a guard.

And then they both called out their final attack. "Eternal Idol, Pacifica! Grant your power to Messiah!" The Messiah gained the power of the Eternal Idol as it attacked Greidoll with no guards to stop it.

"First Check! Critical Trigger!"
"Second Check! Critical Trigger!"

And though the third check wasn't a Critical, the first two was enough as Messiah tore into Greidoll, causing Leviathan to gain her 6th damage with no chance of a Heal Trigger. And yet Leviathan just laughed it off. She laughed at the face of defeat at the two she continue to call mere food.
EternalDollie
EternalDollie

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Darren had one more chance, one more battle in which he could fight for his friends, his future, and everything else. He wasn't going to waste it. He knew that this time, the game wasn't rigged. He actually had the ability to win.

"Let's see how you do in a fair fight!"

His Dailion appeared first and struck hard, forcing a damage. Like before, Leviathan began her Grade 2 turn with multiple units and sent them all at Darren. Darren didn't guard, and he took the damage. He grinned at the pain. Compared to the thought of losing everything in the universe, this kind of pain was nothing. And true pain would only make him stronger. Even upon deletion at Grade 2, he didn't falter. He was damaged greatly, but he stayed standing.

"Dimensional Hero from the stars, descend and bring forth justice to the divine! Ride, Super Dimensional Robo Daikaiser!"

From the brink of deletion, his main unit appeared. However, he wasn't alone. Darren felt the power that was given to him. The power to use Divine Might. His mind went back to the Seeded Fighters. The Reality Bangles had been made and everyone was using them to Stride. Everyone... but Darren. Darren always wanted to use his own strength to battle his opponents, not the might of borrowed power.

"I know you don't care... but I never wanted to use Stride. I hated the idea of using power that wasn't my own and I always worked to gain power that equaled it by my own means. Having it handed to me like this is a hard pill to swallow... but I won't throw away the chance that's been given to us!"

The Aura of his Seed burst out, then changed. He paid the cost and Daikaiser became encased in flames. He transformed... into Heat Element, Magnum. The Divine Being struck with a mighty flame that hit its mark and even brought forth healing thanks to Goyusha. The Triple Drive gave him defense, but he knew that wasn't what mattered in this fight.

In the next turn, Leviathan Banished more units from his deck, leaving a total of 7 even though he didn't inflict damage. She was halfway to Death Thirteen. Darren grinned as he knew there was more to this. His aura went from flames to that of light. Daikaiser changed again, taking the form of the being that bestowed the power he now used. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Its like blessed Darren's units, restoring all of the banished back to the deck. Leviathan was sweating nervously despite never losing her grin. Darren jumped up, letting the power of his units grow.

"You've done nothing but destroy and erase... but now I have obtained the power of a god, no different from yours. And I'm throwing it all AT YOU!"

Harmonics Messiah attacked and gained the power of two Daiwolfs. Even Leviathan felt the damage. She reeled as Goot came to her aid just in time. Daiyusha attempted to attack as well but it was a simple guard. Darren took  a breath as the temporary power of his Stride faded and Daikaiser went back to normal.

Leviathan was up to her old tricks after that. A deletion and 5 Banish Deletes in one turn. Combined that with enough power to end the fight and Darren was barely able to guard. Daishield stopped the Vanguard. The Two Wolf stopped a rear and he had to take the other. Darren was panting as he drew. He had the power to use Stride again, but Leviathan had healed. Even if he used Stride, he couldn't promise victory, but something could.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I ride! True Ultimate Dimensional Robo Great Daikaiser!

The deleted Daikaiser changed form and became that of his strongest form. Ultimate Dimensional Robo Great Daikaiser's true form was on the field. Darren was glowing with the Seeded power mixed with the godly might he had just used. He sought out his partner, Great Daikaiser. With the power of Daimariner, his power was 32000. Malice and the other Darren focused their might, adding it to Darren as two Perfect Guards came to Leviathan's defense.

"We have had enough of you looking down on us!"

"With our might, its time for you..."

"...To disappear once and for all!"

Darren drove check his unit. Daikaiser! The Great Daikaiser broke through and destroyed a guardian. He wasn't done. His second check... Daikaiser! Great Daiyusha broke and destroyed the second. From above, Darren came down. One of his hands was filled with a black sword similar to Daikaisers. The other hand had the blade of Sin Buster. His body was glowing with the power of Daikiaser's G-Buster.

"You're through!! FINAL JUSTICE!!"

Darren's body went completely through the Leviathan, clean through her chest as he fell to one knee. The spot sparked before it gave forth an explosion of might. Darren had done his part. Now it was up to the rest to finish what he began.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:21 pm

The Twin Overlords of the Present and Past stood together, The Cross and the End, with every Overlord throughout history standing at their side- The Great, Rebirth, The Breakride, and even the original Dragonic Overlord himself. Each and every Overlord empowered one another, and together, they struck with all their combined might at the Hyperdeath God.

The battle drew out, trading blows back and forth- Delete occurred over and over, and Karin's banish deletes piled up- But she held back the Messiah's strength to restore those cards until the very end. Even with "Death 13" achieved, Leviathan couldn't declare a victory- The Messiah herself absorbed the blow for Karin, and remained almost completely unscathed. Karin first struck with the restored power of Stride, then with her own might as The Cross, and then... Letting the power of her other side flow freely, The Rebirth appeared, taking full advantage of Eigorg having locked her full field, and she was able to strike twice- She missed a double critical for the win, but that didn't matter. She healed out of Eigorg's range, and had enough to guard the final assault from Graydoll... With two cards remaining in her deck.

In the Final Turn, Karin let the original Overlord take to the field, assuming his shape as her own, and then let The Great be her power of Stride. The End and The Breakride supported her at either side, and the Snow Elemental Blizza was summoned. Two soulblasts- The Cross and The Rebirth, her two sides, restored fifteen Banish Deleted cards, and filled her deck from two to seventeen. And then, she attacked.

Blizza flipped a most peculiar unit from her G Zone- A card with no border or text, but the dragon depicted on it was familiar. From beyond death, Sharyu The Conqueror came to Karin's side, the two of them at last in agreement to protect the future all other Overlords had sought for so long. Blizza took on his spectre and mimicked his shape, the long, serpentine dragon gripping two sparkling blue orbs charged head-on at the Hyperdeath God, the force of all the other Overlords behind him and Karin.

As the pair approached Leviathan, nearing impact, the two orbs in the dragon's hand began to glow a pure white. Shining wings of light burst from the dragon's back, streaming trails of divine light in their wake. The familiar pure white light was that of the Goddess herself; The final scraps of Nouvelle Vague's powers had been entrusted to Karin, so that she might strike down the omnicidal demon. "Catastrophe...

Karin raised her sword, shining with the pure light as the demon simply laughed... Just as Sovereign had. But this time, there'd be no surprise Trump Card. This time, she'd ensure nothing was left. This time, they'd finally win.

"COAGULAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATION!!"
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:10 am

Carlos' duel against the deity went as good as expected. After various useless attempts to hurt Leviathan, the young man was received with mockery and insults towards his tendency to think about others in crucial moments. Moments just like this. Even though he tried to suppress his urges to appeal to Tomozo, who was very likely trapped deep inside the creature, the serious approach he adopted to deal with the situation did next to nothing to improve the results of the fight. No surprise, given that when you fight something, anything, with a title that includes the made-up word 'Hypderdeath', you normally learn to expect nothing but the worst outcome. When the time for Leviathan to take the form of the Original Deletor and declare 'Delete End' came, the Units that accompanied Carlos during the confrontation became surrounded by the familiar Lock rings. Soon after that, the giant Alien ripped the soul of the young fighter out of his body in order to devour it. He could feel pretty well how the appendages of the Deletor went through his body as it extracted his spirit.

If he were to explain it, being deleted felt a lot like Carlos imagined... Only 100 times worse. The young man felt how his whole life was erased from existence somehow... And how it quickly reappeared on the same plane where he was previously fighting. Just like nothing happened. Okuri's sash, the same clothes, his deck, everything was in its place. "Ngh... One more time!! I'll keep pushing!!" Said the fighter as he recklessly charged against the deity again. Every time he attempted to do this after being revived had the same result - A pointless, one-sided fight that resulted in his soul being forcefully ripped and devoured. He repeated the process of fighting and dying as much as he wanted, without caring about his well-being given the nature of the fight. He was dead one way or another, so it didn't matter to him how many times he had to experience his demise in order to confront Leviathan... Or that would be the case if he at least made a difference. One could battle against an unstoppable force a certain amount of times before surrendering to the overwhelming truth that his efforts were as useful as simply doing nothing. "Goddamn it!!" He exclaimed as he returned to life one more time. "I'm not hurting that thing even a little!! All I'm doing is entertaining it!!". Losing all hope in his abilities, the young man resorted to... Beg for help. "I... We...".

With all the rage and despair built up inside him, the young man let out a powerful scream. "... We need help!!! Anything, anyone!!! Gods, deities, neutral eldritch abominations that are watching!!! Just please, help!!!". They were in an alternate dimension or something along those lines, so he might as well try that before dying for the umpteenth time. "This is unfair!! Please, someone help!!". Strangely, his prayers were answered. A weird artifact that Carlos managed to ignore during his whole stay at the strange dimension began glowing with an intense light, causing pain to Leviathan as said glow touched the monster. "What... What is that thing?" He asked as the light began to fade. Minutes after, a miracle happened. Millions of spirits appeared, rising from the ground as a colossal figure descended from the sky. It may be an exaggeration, but the creature from the sky was too big that its shoulders carried planets. Full-sized planets. Carlos wasn't even amazed that such creature existed, he was amazed at the timing of its appearance. "Did... Did my prayers work this time? That's strange... They never worked before...". The creature spoke to the fighters, with such a majestic and soothing voice. Its words filled his heart with a sensation of calm and hope. Soon after, more giant beings appeared at the side of the majestic... Messiah. "Yeah, messiah its the only world that could describe that being" He rationalized. "I mean... Look at that! Full-sized planets, come on!!".

The presence of the giants made the young fighter feel a sudden increase in his confidence. Its like they were able to take down every single god from every single mythology. They finally had support - The support giant beings that may or may not have planet-shoulders. Carlos summoned his trusted companion Recklessness Dragon to aid him in the coming battle. "Sorry for not calling you earlier. I was kinda busy... Dying." He explained. "I don't know why, but I feel more powerful somehow. Like I can take on everything. Anyway, let's go Recklessness!. Let's kick that giant squid right were it hurts!". The Thunder Dragon nodded in agreement and charged with his master towards the deity. But before they could reach them, they were suddenly surrounded by a large number of glowing spirits. Their figures were familiar to the young man and the dragon. "Y-You're... The Great Nature clan!!" He exclaimed in surprise, as an overjoyed Recklessness Dragon tried to touch his incorporeal comrades. The pair of Researcher and Tester Fox appeared in front of the young man and were kind enough to dust him up and turn him around for him to see... A familiar canine figure, made of white flickering flames. "... O-Okuri?" He asked the glowing spirit, containing his tears. It was indeed his friend, as he recognized instantly who the young man was. They tried to happily hug each other, as good friends would normally do, but the current incorporeal state of the spirit made it impossible for them to even touch. "Oh... Bummer" He said after the spirit brushed up against his body, making him feel a warm sensation. "It doesn't matter, Okuri. What matters is that we have you back in one pie- Being honest, I don't know how this whole spiritual thing works". The spirit thanked him for taking good care of his belongings and asked him to fight alongside him against the Reapers just one more time. "Oh, you don't have to ask twice my friend. I was going to ask you just that. Let's go give that godlike squid hell". Along with his friend, Carlos charged towards their enemy.
Nova Major
Nova Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:48 am

Seifer began his assault with renewed vigor, his rightful power restored as Phantom Blaster "Abyss" returned to his side for this final battle. The brunette was now absolutely fearless in the face of both Delete and Banish Delete. It was almost reckless, considering Seifer allowed himself to get to thirteen Banish Delete... But the boon given unto them was used to send all thirteen back, and his defensive wall grew massive with Harmonics Messiah putting Leviathan against the wall. But instead of choosing to allow this to end by Harmonics's power, the spectral male absorbed the holy light into Phantom Blaster "Abyss", calling it his true mirror over Mordred... and even legioned with a restored Blaster Dark. The trio, brought back together turned their full might upon Leviathan, pulling a critical before restanding to push the God of Hyperdeath to six.

"Uaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" drawing upon his very own life to strike, hundreds of illusion blades formed, all around Leviathan. Vanishing in a soft light, the brunette bent his own space to warp to each individual illusion, striking faster and faster each time. "I'll tear you to pieces you trash!" he shouted, continuing his assault... fading with each warp. But that didn't matter... All that mattered was bringing this monster down.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:07 am

When the Kaiser had awakened in the space, he looked around confuse. Wasn't the entire world deleted? How was he here? How was anybody else here? These questions were answered by the presence of Chronojet and Leviathan, in an incredibly one-sided battle. Or at least, Cero thought they were answered until he saw Leviathan be surprised by their presence, despite her claiming not be. Fear still gripped Cero, but he wasn't about to let it stop him from fighting the monster.

Rage filled the Kaiser, and he charged forward with Yukino alongside him while shouting at Leviathan, "I thought I told you... Endlessly isn't long enough to stop me." He knew full well that he still stood no chance, but he had to try. And try he did. His fist filled with lightning, he aimed to slam it straight into Leviathan and discharge as much electricity as possible in one attack in an attempt to damage the monster before him. However, his attempt was cut short by Leviathan's counterattack erasing his arm. It took him a moment to realize what had happened, but when he did, the pain struck him like thunder. He gritted his teeth and attempted to push through it, but the pain was far more agonizing than anything else he had ever had to endure. He didn't have to endure it for long before being subjected to something far worse: Being deleted and revived in an instant.

However, despite this, the Kaiser wasn't ready to give up. He charged towards Leviathan alongside Yukino once again, his fist managing to connect this time, or so he thought, causing him to smirk before realizing that it hadn't actually connected just before he was erased again and he attempted to say "Dammit" as it happened but didn't exist long enough to get it out.

The Kaiser stood up, still standing tall unlike Yukino. He clenched his fist and gritted his teeth in a combination of frustration and agonizing pain from being Deleted and Restored over again. This time, the Kaiser charged alone, And he was Deleted.

Again he charged. “Delete End.”

Once again, he charged only to meet the same fate again. Over and over and over. Delete End after Delete End. Leviathan taunted him, “You foolish meathead! You’re just like a big tasty bull, charging into the slaughterhouse to be fed to your master,” laughing at his idiotic persistence in attacking her. Eventually, she simply stabbed him through the heart with one of her claws and slowly pumped him with void, Deleting him bit by bit and restoring him before he could be fully deleted by slamming his fading body against the Akashic Record before repeating the process laughing all the while. “Your persistence~! Your determination~! It’s so delicious! More, give me more~! It’s such a delectable sauce”

Cero attempted to hold on to himself. To his pride, he wanted to resist but any energy he attempted to send into Leviathan was just erased before it could reach her. Bit by bit, with every repeat of the process, it became more and more unbearable and Cero felt more and more of his mind slip away forever. He no longer knew what was happening but continued to resist nonetheless, praying without even being able realize what he was doing. The Kaiser was shattered, physically and mentally by an unbeatable foe. At long last, the divine power got bored of him and swallowed him completely and allowed him to be restored with the rest of humanity.

For a while, the Kaiser simply laid there, broken and unmoving as he prayed silently, still unable to even comprehend that he was doing it. Endlessly had been long enough to stop him, it seemed. Or had it?

At this moment, the Messiah appeared to give the universe a fighting chance. Cero felt his mind return to him, and his strength. Nay, more strength than he had before. He felt more power coursing through him than even when he had launched his final attack against Harbinger. He dragged himself from the ground onto his feet, he ego, his mind, and his defiance restored.

“How… How many times am I going to have to tell you… That endlessly isn’t long enough to stop me!?”
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggy Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:37 am

Carlos moved to hug Okuri and he was eager to meet the embrace but the man's arms passed right through him. Without a physical form it wasn't going to be. But it was enough. Being so close they could feel each other's souls. The man expressed his lack of understanding of how all of this work. And to be honest Okuri had never been this long without a physical form as his reincarnations were usually rather quick. But then the Earth no longer existed. There was nothing left for him to take his form from. He didn't need it however. He charged in with the rest of the universe to attack the monster who'd erased everything.

Okuri engaged Leviathan, Great Nature once again rising. The university was once more in session. The monster seemed excited to eat him. Their fight was rather calm at first. Researcher appeared for Okuri, a new determination burning in her heart. The same was true of the Spirit and all his other units. With the Messiah's blessing they knew they had the power to win. Leviathan began deleting Researcher. But Tester came to Okuri's side. And then using the regained potential, he released the Generation Zone.

"There's happiness withing reach! We'll grasp it together! Stride Generation!" he called out. The Heat Element answered his call and Leviathan expressed some disgust over seeing the G Unit though the monster's appetite was still the only thing on its mind. With triple drive the forces of Great Nature attacked with a Cray Elemental at their head. Leviathan proved to still be durable however. Deletes continued and Tester was erased again. But the Spirit was able to hold on. With Stride Tester's Delete was undone and the Miracle Element came this time to battle. Leviathan again proved strong.

"When I fought you last, I believed by saving them they would find a way to defeat you. And they have!" he called out. Another delete came through but Cable Sheep was ready to guard his friends. The time had come. The Spirit called out to the one who had bestowed upon them this power.

"Stride Generation! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]" he declared. The messiah descended upon the battlefield and gathered the units of Great Nature under them. Informing them that they no longer needed to fear this monster. It seemed to enrage the beast. She spoke of the other divine powers and gave names: Sendou, Messiah, Chronojet, Trismegistus, and Lucifer. All this monster wanted was to consume these other beings on the same plane of existence as herself. The Messiah scoffed at the Waving Deletor's words.

Okuri asked of the Messiah as if he were addressing a god, and he felt he very well was, to battle with the scourge upon existence and it did so. Leviathan responded with Ender entirely unwilling to allow the Messiah to harm her. But that was alright. The Messiah called forth a critical in the triple drive and with the rest of Great Nature added to Researcher's power. Researcher, the one unit who'd stuck by Okuri through everything, and had encouraged him and moved him to action when all he had wanted to do was give up.

"I entrust it to your capable hands, Spirit." the Messiah had said. Researcher and Okuri yelled as one and though the latter had no physical form he charged with his ally and dear friend. Leviathan raged at the irony of religion and science coming together to defeat her. But all the same Researcher struck true, carrying with her all the pain and suffering he clan and her vanguard had endured on this monster's account. The battle was over but as all these bouts were drawing to a close it was time to go in for the kill. But what could he do without a physical form to harm this monster with?

"Got just the thing!" Tester said meeting up with Researcher and Okuri. He seemed to have some sort of a rifle with him. "What on earth is this?" the incorporeal wolf asked. How did Tester have this given his lab no longer existed? "I've had this on me for a while now. Ever since meeting you I wanted to know if there was anything to this spirit mumbo jumbo. Turns out it was all just science mumbo jumbo and that's my thing! Now what this does is it takes in spirit matter which is like normal matter but with some way different properties and-" he continued on for a good fifteen seconds or so before Researcher loudly cleared her throat and stepped on her partner's foot. With a bit of a yelp Tester got the message and stopped attempting to lecture Okuri on the intricate physics of the matter.

"What he means to say is, if you've got enough fighting spirit we'll fire the gun with your energy and blow a huge whole in that monster!" she said with a grin on her face. That had to be one of the least scientific sentences of the fox's life. So this was the end of existence. Okuri couldn't help but laugh at the two and stood with them, one of the pair on either side of him. The Fox duo held the large rifle together and aimed carefully at the Reaper. Okuri's power flowed into the weapon and it began to glow and crackle with bright blue electric sparks. After a moment or two of charging the Foxes braced themselves and fired the electric projectile to join with the other's decisive blows on their enemy. While maybe a little on the nose Tester came up with a name for the weapon right there on the spot: The Spirit Gun. The future legal issues and Researcher's complaints with the name aside, the projectile that was essentially the trio's souls power joined the others attacks. This had to be the end.
Doggy
Doggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:12 pm

Carlos began another impossible battle against the deity of Hyperdeath. With that sudden increase in confidence caused by the presence of the giants alongside the messiah that he nicknamed 'Planet-shoulders' ("That's a really, really interesting... Feature. Very captivating"), the young man battled using his trusted Units at his side. For the first minutes, the duel played out exactly the same as the last few times he confronted Leviathan. But when the time came for his Detonics Stinger Dragon to be deleted again, Carlos used the newfound of Stride to summon the giants to fight the form of the Original Deletor. "Magum! Atmos! Let's go!!" He charged towards the monster.

Even though he had the support of such powerful creatures, the damage he inflicted with them did nothing to stop Leviathan from approaching its favorite method of killing opponents - 'Death Thirteen'. He was close to succumb to the power of the monster, but the timely appearance of the messiah - Harmonics Messiah ("Yeah, that's its name. I like 'planet-shoulders' better..."). Depleting the requirements needed to declare Delete End, the young man used all the time brought by the beloved 'planet-shoulders' to defeat the Reaper with the help of the giants named Magum and Atmos. Dedicating his short-lived victory to Tomozo and, to a lesser extent, Fuki ("To be honest, it's the other way around"), Carlos charged one last time towards the creature. Using the flames of generated by the giant Magum, the young man commanded Detonics Stinger Dragon to launch a last attack on their opponent. "But this one... This one is for me" He commented as his Thunder Dragon's stinger arms became covered in the special flames generated by the giant. "I really, REALLY hate being deleted".

"Thanks Magum. You're the best" He thanked the giant personally as he prepared to unleash his rage on the deity of Hyperdeath. Taking impulse, Carlos and Detonics Stinger launched themselves towards the creature. "And I hate when you delete my friends!!!".
Nova Major
Nova Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:49 pm

The Kaiser, his will renewed, charged forward at the beast with the power of Stride renewed. He fought with the force of all of humanity's potential against the divine power that dared attempt to erase the world, every lightning bolt filled with every colour of the rainbow. Cero went full-force from the beginning, attacking with a rush of Grade Twos against the Deletors, aiming to end the game as quickly as possible. Every turn, he called out as many units as possible to continue this onslaught, not giving Leviathan an inch even when she used the power of Delete on him. The Legion of Kaisers stood tall and battled on, eventually reaching a point where they had a mere two cards in their hand, one of them being a Grade 3 while Leviathan had a near full field ready to attack.

Yet, the Kaiser remained unfazed . So unfazed, in fact, that he called out: "I... Will Survive this turn and finish you off!" And survive he did. With 8 cards in his Bind Zone, he Strode the Miracle Element, Atmos with quadruple drivand called the final card in his hand: Dragonic Deathscythe, erasing one of Leviathan's intercepts. Miracle Element attacked, but it was Perfect Guarded. In the twin drives, two Critical Triggers appeared and Cero gave all of the effects to Deathscythe putting it at Critical Three. Deathscythe, its blade shining with strength, charged forward at Leviathan to deal its final blow against the Reaper.

The blade struck true. The first damage check: Nothing. The second: A sixth heal trigger almost saving Leviathan from the wrath of the Kaiser. The final check: Greion.
With Leviathan's defenses out of the way, Cero charged up an immense amount of energy in his hands, extended to teach side of him, before bringing them together with a massive thunderclap and shouting, "FINAL TEMPEST!" as he released an incredible beam of rainbow lightning towards Leviathan.
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:08 pm

In the grand finale of a legendary era forever engraved in history, the presence of three Divine Powers made themselves known. The strongest enemy: the God of Hyperdeath opposed and devoured the entirety of the universe in the name of insatiable hunger. A miracle was formulated by the Mediator of Time and Salvation of Creation, needing the remaining heroes to buy just a few precious moments for holy intervention. Now, today, an endless stream of lights rocketed and soared throughout the last bits of time and space. As if an infinite number of shooting stars shined majestically to show off the greatest marvel. This universe filled with innumerable souls that rejected an ending of nihilism screamed collectively, resounding throughout the vast expanse of creation defiantly and triumphantly. “Let's end this!!” Humankind, animalkind, spiritkind, Craykind, and trillions of others hollered at the top of their lungs, slamming all of creation into the Divine Power: Leviathan. That gluttonous demonic deity who tormented existence, playing with it until she would decide to destroy the device of eternity: the Akashic Record. But now, that was only a dream – a nightmare that was finally coming to its end, despite her maddening laughter and raving appetite in the face of being hurt. Wounded, damaged-- she was suffering pain. They were only little “Ow!”'s, ignored for a number of instances, showing bruises and burns and injuries across her well-fed, voluptuous form. The Original Deletor cackled hideously while everyone did nothing but simply attack her with full force. Rainbows of power shot through the space of the Akasha Stratum, several fired by two “mirrors”. Yukino Espoir in the body of “Nemesis”, and Queen Yukino the Seed of Victory. Both were destined to suffer through victory and failure, and yet, these mirrors fought to be happy again. To feel joy, to express elated cheer like many, many others. Two instances of Exculpate the Blaster, at this moment, were no different than others here and their other personas present. The Sword of Courage, the Sword of Determination, and the Flames of the Apocalypse had all returned in glorious grandeur thanks to the Messiah's infinite resurrection of all living beings. Such a cataclysmic assault from an entire universe, Cray Elementals, and the Divine Power that saved them while the second on their side finally moved to assist, despite injuries... Leviathan's wails of pain grew deeper in tone, far more deranged and monstrous, “OW” was cried with every greater force of power colliding into her. Yes... the entire universe collapsed on the Evil Incarnate, and while she could ignore it outwardly, she could not deny the magnitude of everyone's might. Indeed, this was even a problem for the omnipotent destroyer.

She may actually fall.

She will fall.

Roars across time and space further shattered and shattered the Waving Deletor's stance in front of the Akashic Record, and her colossal threshold for pain stood no chance against every being in existence rejecting her. Her invincible smile was broken, and she yelped in agony as disgusting, black ooze shot out of her like blood. Her aura of deep Void wavered and faded away, and the wounded beast howled and bellowed. “[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!!” Leviathan truly could not be stopped mentally, and that no longer mattered. Hope, potential, and happiness trampled over despair, and every last final attack dealt such catastrophic harm that the Waving Deletor wailed with her second body: Egorg disappearing. … It was... ending. This time for sure, the nightmare was ending. The terrain everyone stood atop of was beginning to break apart, falling as all souls were able to float.  The God of Hyperdeath roared angrily, thousands of tones erupting from her ravenous maw as her bellowing shout shook the remains of existence to its core. All trembled and quivered, unknown if in fear or excitement as she was... defeated. Yes, this was the howl of a defeated beast. Her swirling, crimson eyes began to whiten as her divine power ceased its oceanic flood of pressure. She stopped levitating so highly and no Deletors came to her aid. Creation saw the miraculous end as her feet tipped at an invisible floor in space. The Messiah and Chronojet Dragon stood on guard, threatened by the greedy demon, who looked upon all her foes angrily. “I... am not... done... yet!! I'm still hungry-!!” Leviathan shouted in anger, instilling the last bit of fear this generation would ever know only for one last moment as she could not finish. She fell face-first onto the transparent ground, dead or unconscious? No one wanted to check. However, the Messiah and Chronojet nodded.

That was confirmation.

The nightmare was over.

Creation shook as the universe roared in joy and relief. The legendary era had concluded, finally, as the greatest monster of time had fallen. Victory like no other flooded into the hearts of all, washing space in a flood of cheer. The Chosen Sword cried one more time, in utter disbelief and happiness, knowing her goal for so long had been fulfilled, and she could be happy again. Many, many tears were shed, embraces took place, and even the most stern beamed in light of the ending. The Messiah continued to radiant with a pleasant, satisfied glow, looming over her fellow Divine Powers. Chronojet Dragon caused the body to float, and handed it to the savior. “Good work- nay, excellent work, everyone. You have more than our utmost gratitude: you have a victory that can never be paralleled. Life will continue, life you all have earned through struggle and sorrow. I commend you, and return to you your potential. I shall be taking this monster with me. … Farewell, children of legend.” The Messiah spoke, and the souls knew they were to depart as well. The Hakaisha brothers waved to Okuri and Carlos, having wanted to say more. Aoi did as well, and Cyan nervously hid behind her, waving. The Espoir family waved and nodded affirmatively to Yukino and Seifer. Queen Yukino gave a warm smile instead of a cocky one to her mirror, conveying her excitement over them overcoming their fate to suffer in every timeline. The Seeds were absorbed by their original counterparts, and all specters and ghosts were sucked into the aerial device of the Akashic Record, along with the Messiah and Leviathan. This left only the living legendary heroes and Chronojet Dragon.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. … Please, hear me out for a moment.” The Gear Dragon, while joyous, still lamented this era. He turned, his face expressionless, scarf fluttering sadly in the empty winds of the Akasha Stratum. “I am... the Mediator of Time... Divine Power: Chronojet. I am one of the Lords of Gear Chronicle, who was tasked with resurrecting my clan. Long ago, with Leviathan's birth and destruction of the prime timeline we could not stop in time... The Messiah decided to hide within the Akashic Record, to serve as a last resort in case the Original Deletor got this far. This sacrifice to create an entirely new prime timeline... also took my clan – Gear Chronicle. I was isolated and alone for a very long time, having only the remains of my people as energy through imagination... You all know this as The Rift. Even so, I could not be upset with anyone but myself. My aspect, “Mediator”... I retain my stance as a neutral party trying to keep peace between everyone... because I love everyone. Even the wicked Evil Incarnate. I could not bring myself to truly fight my kin, no matter how vile they were. So I forced a burden on you all, and hid. If she could not find me, she could not eliminate the other barriers preventing her from destroying the universe. … I was a coward. I could not resolve myself to fight my sister, and as a result, nearly everything was lost… Perhaps Chronos was right. Humanity gave birth to Leviathan, and my cowardice is nothing worthy of my clan or name. I am a failure of a Divine Power, and a joke to creation. A mere babysitter.” Chronojet Dragon spoke his will and excuse, introducing himself properly while also answering the million dollar question: why didn't he help? It was a given that he may have been hiding to prevent her from killing him, but to think he could not duel his “comrade” from sheer empathy... Yukino, who had suffered for what felt like an eternity of her life, couldn't entirely find it in herself to forgive him. She understood his feelings of love for all beings, helping humans while staying out of Leviathan's way instead of putting her down like a rabid pet. But it was still... hard for her to swallow, considering her life begun at the Hell of the Rift. From Jellal to Schwarzschild to beyond... She merely closed her eyes, refraining from speaking up and shouting. They won now, so she didn't care to keep pursuing it. … That is until she thought about what he said. Chronos was right that Chronojet Dragon was a coward, but he blamed humanity for Leviathan's birth. While not wrong, that unsettled her. Chronos hated mankind, so to agree with him is... “I shall restore the timelines by utilizing my ability to control the Akashic Record, now the sole administrator of it. The Messiah moderates, but has given me full power. Leviathan's control has been revoked until the rest of us Divine Powers figure out what to do with her. It will all be before the Deletors tore everything apart. Many bystanders will lose their memories of the nightmare, and I cannot guarantee everyone will remember out of those who still stood here. … It will be as if a dream has passed, and is forgotten to move on to the future.” The Gear Dragon declared to the Legend Generation, preparing to reset it all before the horrible tribulation. It was a relieving thought, knowing all of the destruction caused by the great war would be undone, and most won't have to live with the trauma of having ever gone through the whole ordeal. Yukino stood up straight, finding some resolve to face a tomorrow without conflict on titans in solace. It was hard for her to imagine what to do, now that her service has ended. The Resistance wouldn't be necessary anymore, nor would Reality Bangles... Was the Chosen Sword even going to be needed anymore? Thoughts like that must be going through the minds of others after such a long, long battle. Though Chronojet loves Leviathan and the Messiah was late, she felt as if she could put this all in the hands of the Divine Powers so the Waving Deletor is an issue no longer.

“... However... since Chronos is right...” Chronojet began, getting the attention of the heroes. “... Perhaps I should create the prime timeline as to where Gear Chronicle is dominant and in control of matters better. I barely have my clan back, but perhaps it is for the best when we all return.”

Hold on, “What?!” Yukino shouted in surprise. “You can't do that, we earned our right to a future of freedom!”

“I can do a lot of things involving time, this is one of them. Do not be a child.”

“The hell you can! This isn't me being a child, this is us having gone through Hell and back a million times over for life to continue!”

“I'm securing your future.”

“You're taking it away from us to do as you please!”

“Do you think it is better you all do as you please with an uncertain direction? This same uncertainty created Leviathan in the first place.”

“Nobody here gives a damn! We'll take a future of unanswerable questions as we march with our heads held up high!”

“... Is that so? Then prove it to me.”

“Excuse me?” Yukino inquired, seeing Chronojet Dragon turn around. An incredible, invisible energy was felt, another Divine Power preparing to show them hostility...!

“Prove to me what you've gained to earn the right to your future.” Chronojet demanded, his scarf fluttering wildly and menacingly, a vast number of golden clocks appearing and beginning to summon Gear Chronicle. Yukino and others would stare up, seeing gigantic units – G Units appearing from out of time. Taking a stance with wheeled feet, the Gear Dragon challenged the legendary heroes to gauge their worth himself as the progenitor of Stride. Seeing this declaration of war, Yukino grinned, letting her detached blades spread like wings. With lightning the colors of Void, Black Rings loomed over the Time Dragon, and an air of surprise and thrill was felt from the final foe.

”I'm looking forward to the fruits of your efforts.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[Extra Boss Battle: T h e     m e d i a t o r     o f     T I M E   -   " D i v i n e     p o w e r    C H R O N O J E T "]

-No modified or additional skills-

Yukino will occasionally lock Chronojet, giving his G Units Drive-1!

Damage Threshold: ??? (It doesn't matter, just show off everything you've learned from this era, and earn your future!)
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:20 pm

The small glimmer of hope was in front of Neo.. the power of Stride! The power we all needed to defeat the Delete End! Neo's eyes slowly started turning a bright yellow which was showing the bond he and Blitzkrieg Fury had formed. Neo's deck also glowed a strong bright red, showing the passion Neo had for this upcoming fight. Sure he might not have had his passion last time, but this time his heart was burning like a strong flame.

"Alright lets do this! Its time to take you down once and for all!"

The Fury and Messiah VS Delete End!

Neo's strongest deck with all his passion and soul started out this fight by riding his normal Grade 1 which allowed Hyperdeath so strike first. Neo then striked back with Risei and Garuda and thanks to the help of Lizard Soldier Saishin, Hyperdeath's Starter was retired. After Hyperdeath's Grade 2 counteratttack, Neo rode his Ace Blitzkrieg Fury and struck her down and her rearguards. It was almost a feeling that seemed impossible considering the conditions.. Neo was passionate, excited and jumpy for this cardfight and was determined to win with the power he was given. Hyperdeath then came and deleted Blitzkrieg and was banish deleting cards left and right. However thanks to Alba, Neo was able to call out Dragonic Kaiser Vermillion to his front line.

Neo's next turn then came and it was time to put his new power to use. It was finally time to use the power of Stride!

"Stride Generation! Miracle Element Atmos!" Neo yelled out

The power of Stride.. the power to go to the next Grade.. just the power Neo needed to defeat Hyperdeath! So along with Risei and Vermillion, Atmos led the charge but even then Hyperdeath was prepared for the assault and guarded it all accordingly. Then Neo's Vanguard was deleted along with his front line retired and his cards being Banish deleted. Neo was able to guard and then used the power of Stride Once Again! And strode Harmonics Messiah which returned Neo's Banish Deleted cards to the deck and then thanks to a Double Critical was able to end the fight!

It was finally over...
NeoBuster
NeoBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:27 pm

The shades of the Overlords of History faded- The End, Rebirth, The Great, The Breakride, even the Original and Sharyu both returned to the aether from whence they came. Left in their place was the pure white light, shining from the card it had originated from- Nouvelle Vague, too, had been restored to her former glory. Karin took the card with a grin, relieved that everything was finally back where they belonged.

With that, she turned to face the Gear Dragon who had hid from the world for so long. He spoke of altering the timeline, making his clan a dominant force to ensure nothing like this could happen again. He spoke of wanting to test Humanity for himself, to make sure they were truly worthy of what they had achieved. Karin gave him a confident smile, raising her blade at this one final foe. She still felt lighter than air, reveling in the victory over Leviathan after so long, and with Nouvelle's grace behind her, even the seed in her heart didn't bother her. She was, finally, in full control of herself.
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggy Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:29 pm

The barrage of attacks on the God of Hyperdeath were working. The universe itself denied her power and asserted their desire to live. She cried out in pain as the attacks took her. Her bodies lay motionless and then the other two divine powers confirmed she was gone. The war with the Reapers had ended. But as it was all of existence had still been consumed by her.

However the Messiah and Chronojet explained they would restore everything as it had been before the Reapers came. Everyone would live again. The thought made Okuri overjoyed. He would be able to see them all again. As he looked around he saw many of them he wished to speak to. The Hakaisha brothers in particular waved. But then he felt a tug at his soul. Something pulling him towards the Akashic Record. He turned back to his friend.

"Carlos I'll be seeing you again when the Earth's back! Goodbye again for but a small moment my friend." he said trying one more time to touch a paw to the man. His lack of a physical form didn't allow it but the warmth would still be felt. The Spirit was then absorbed back into the Record. He would not hear Chronojet's announcement, his declaration of taking charge of the future. All the Spirit felt was joy that he would soon be reunited with his dear friends on a planet given new life.
Doggy
Doggy

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:34 pm

Darren saw the end, the beast of Divine Power was fading into nothingness. He had one. He took a moment to turn to the two that fought by his side. Malice was obvious. If the world was destroyed, he could not rule it later. He always believed that rule over the planet belonged to the strong and even without Divine Power he still saw himself as the most powerful. That left... him... The Darren Shurensei that was completely unexplained.

"I don't even know who you are," Darren said to them.

"Let's just say, in a world without Hana... I'm you..."

Darren was shocked. There was a timeline where Hana wasn't able to unreverse him, and no one else could do it? This Darren accumulated enough Reverse Energy to create a new Reverse Hero. Was he... a Seed a well? He didn't have time to ask or think about it as he disappeared into the Akashic Records along with Malice, though he did not leave quietly.

"When next I appear, it shall be to claim my rightful place as Lord and Master of your world."

He really was sure that would happen... That was... unsettling.

Just as it seemed their future was in their hands, Chronojet Dragon pulled an unbelievable move. It was so unbelievable that Darren had to take a moment to realize what was happening.

"You're saying we can't just wish for Trinity and the others to come back?! You want to make the future what you want it to be?! No way!"

Darren's Dimensional Robos appeared right behind him as he clenched his fist. He was ready to fight for his own future and a future for everyone.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:58 pm

And there it happened.. The Divine Power was gone and everyone was safe and sound! ... For now anyway. However, Chronojet Dragon appeared before everyone saying how he wanted to create the future the way he wanted it.. And Neo wasn't going to let that happen!

No.. You dont get that right! I wont let you create the future you want because we are going to fight! And im going to carve out my own path to the future I desire!" Neo said
NeoBuster
NeoBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:05 pm

Cero turned towards Chronojet. They had just dealt with Leviathan, the ultimate destroyer that was about to erase the entire universe, and now this chucklefuck is threatening to remove their free will after humanity won their future!?

"I don't care if you're a divine power or not... You are not the one that will determine humanity's future!"

The Kaiser flared his aura to life and prepared to do battle against the Mediator, to prove humanity's worth and its power.
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:33 pm

Darren battled the god, Chronojet Dragon. This wasn't a battle like before even though the stakes were still high... or so it seemed. Chronojet was testing them to see their ability, but as the fight progressed, Darren sensed that his for was having fun seeing what both sides could do more than trying to defeat him. This was the kind of fight he wanted.

He hit hard early on with a first turn critical. Even after taking damage he went straight from Grade 2 to Grade 3 with a Trans Dimension Skill. His Super Dimensional Robo Daikaiser attacked and Chronojet was quickly at 3 damage. However, doing this allowed the Time Dragon to enact his Stride.

His Stride was Chronoscommand Dragon, a unit Darren associated with Chronos. He was surprised to see it as well as uncomfortable after clashing with it head on. Chronojet responded by saying the unit was still a good friend and partner to him. Darren understood and took his attack head on. Usually he would not but Chronojet was able to remove his field with other skills before even attacking. He was brought to 3 damage but stayed standing.

Darren drew and realized the best move he could make was to use the power of Stride. It still didn't feel like his own power, but he would use it to its fullest. He discarded Daikaiser and a new form was taken, different from what he used before. Miracle Element, Atmos. Darren launched an attack and its own power rose at the cost of a Counterblast. The Triple Drive revealed Daibazooka which undid the Counterblast cost instantly. Chronos took the hit but only the one damage.

Chronojet then used Stride once more to call forth Ragnaclock Dragon. Its power attempted to end the battle with a 2 critical strike that restricted Darren's guard. He was unable to use Grade 0 units to defend himself, so he instead used Daishield to protect himself. A critical trigger went to the rear on the drive checks, but Chronojet was restricted from doing a third check. Darren didn't like the idea of Yukino helping him, even though he was grateful. He accepted it, but took the critical attack from the rear. Now they were even.

Darren knew this was the turn he needed to turn things in his favor. He looked at his hand and saw his options. He could use Stride again, but he had a better idea. "This time, I'm using my own power and taking you on with all I got! I Break Ride! True... Ultimate Dimensional Robo Great Daikaiser!" Darren's body began to glow along with his unit as the two moved in unison. They called forth Daiyusha and the two together moved in to attack. A Perfect guard stood in the way, only one. This was the test. The future would be decided on these checks. The first card... Daimariner. The second... He flipped it up to see... Daibazooka! Its skill gave a Countercharge, a Soulcharge... and its Grade increased by 1. Darren and Chronojet said it at the same time as Daibazooka blasted through the guard. With it gone, Daikaiser and Daiyusha combined their blades and struck Chronojet for more damage than he could withstand.

"This is the power human can achieve. Power that rivals Stride accomplished on our own!"
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:47 pm

The attack... Hit the beast. It really hit the beast!. It wasn't only him though - Every being summoned to that strange dimension had something to say against the deity that destroyed their homes and countless timelines. All the fighters, spirits and giants present unleashed a powerful attack on the Reaper in order to destroy it once and for all. It was like... The entire universe, no, the entire multiverse collapsed on Leviathan ("I like the term 'multiverse' because... Well, it sounds pretty cool"). The armor of the monster couldn't withstand such impact from countless fighters, causing the body of the Original Deletor to begin to fade away. The attack even had an effect on the non-existent floor they were standing in, cracking it or something. After bleeding black void from its mouth and declaring that her menace was far from over, the deity fell face-first onto the floor in defeat. Planet-shoulders and Timepla- Chronojet Dragon checked the body of the fallen opponent as everyone was still in fear to even come remotely close to that thing. Everyone celebrated when the giants declared that Leviathan, god of Hyperdeath, destroyer of timelines, was indeed death. The battle was finally over. They... They won. "I can't believe it..." He said, dumbfounded. "We won! We finally won!" He cheered non-stop.

Detonics Stinger Dragon and Recklessness Dragon vanished as Carlos retreated to his original position, near his friend Okuri, and suddenly sat on the ground while trying to catch his breath. The end of Leviathan meant no more fights, no more death, no more nothingness! They could finally rest after all this time. "Man... That was one hell of a trip, am I right?" He said jokingly to the spirit as the entire universe ("Or multiverse") celebrated the end of the evil deity. All under the radiant prescience of our beloved Planet-should- I mean, Harmonics Messiah. "At least we ended with this whole war. Now, let's see how do we fix that incorporeal thing going on with you. I bet they got something in mind, given that we defeated the deity of destruction! Hell yeah! We are awesome!" He couldn't stop the urge to celebrate. However, when the messiah commented on their good work of defeating the Reapers and took the body of the fallen god with her ("I... I think it's a she. Her voice sounded oddly feminine"), the glowing spirits began to say goodbye to their comrades. Carlos could even notice in the distance the spirits of the Hakaisha brothers waving at them. "Hey, look! Its Jessie and Bashiro! Hey there!" He waved back. "I don't know why they're saying goodbye now. I mean, we won the war. Don't you all come back to life or something like in the end of each arc of Dragon Ba-" And that's when he noticed that, along with the numerous specters present, the messiah and the lifeless body of Leviathan, Okuri was being sucked into the strange device that harmed the godlike Deletor before. Okuri assured the young man that he'll be seeing him soon, when the Earth would be restored by the divine giants. The spirit tried to touch him with his paw, but faliled like the last time. However, the warm feeling of contact was still felt by the young fighter, who in the end said goodbye to his friend. "S-See you later, Okuri" He said, feeling uneasy about being separated from his friend one more time. "Take care in that strange device you're going. Say hi to Jessie and Bashiro".

The celebration was short-lived, as Chronojet Dragon started to explain the reasons of his and Harmonics Messiah's absence from the early stages of the war. All of them were logical explanations and made sense in the end, but that did nothing to shake off the though that the leader of Gear Chronicle was being a coward all this time. The Gear Dragon apologized for forcing such a burden on humankind, making references to Chronos' point of view, and explained that he would eventually restore the timelines with the full power he had over the Akashic Record ("Oh, so that's what the device is..."), with the secondary effect of some bystanders losing their memories of the war ("To be honest, that sounds like an awesome deal. They don't need to relieve that again"). However, the actions of Chronojet took a sudden turn to the worst when he explained his next action - As he wanted to restore the prime timeline and make the Gear Chronicle clan in control of everything, he was going to do exactly that. "Huh... What?". Carlos always had a hard time understand the whole deal about prime or secondary timelines, even how time worked in general, but he understood that if the Gear Chronicle were to be in charge... "Then everything would be written on stone" He said. "That sounds awful, if you ask me". He recalled his first meeting with Chronos and the words the two exchanged, as Hikari stood up against the notion of having no freedom to decide their future. "Hikari... Hikari is right. We earned our happy ending. A 'Big Brother' kind of deal doesn't sounds right to me" He rationalized. "Chronos, I don't know if you're still there somewhere... But please, be reasonable and stand with me in spirit this time".

A peaceful and calm future meant nothing next to a future built from scratch with the efforts, sweat and blood of the ones that made it. Chronojet Dragon challenged the fighters to prove their might and that they in fact deserved control of their own future. Different Units appeared at his side - Some bigger than others, some more draconian in appearance than others who looked more mechanical, but all of them stood at the side of the powerful Gear Dragon. Hikari took the lead, as a lot of other freedom fighters prepared themselves to fight against the dragon. Carlos himself stood alongside them, ready to take on the mediator of time. "After beating giant squids, giant dragons would be a piece of cake... Right?" He thought.

"Let's go my units" He said to his Deck, as images of his Narukami companions flashed through his mind. "I still need to say thanks to Chronojet for the gift he gave me".
Nova Major
Nova Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:48 pm

They'd done it! Leviathan was defeated! Panting from the barrage of blades he'd just done, the very aether keeping his form stable seemed to be dissipating rapidly. It was all he could do just to hold his form just a few moments longer to see Mother and Father Espoir. He smiled, turning his head toward Yukino and walking backwards towards them. He couldn't stay, he knew it. It was only a matter of time.

"You did it. You pulled humanity together in the first place. And all of our bonds brought us here." he looked between the other Resistance members, still smiling, taking a place away from them. "Time for me to go. I'm sorry. I love all of you like family... You've all given me such wonderful memories, even if I can't keep them." he sighed, rubbing his left arm before turning around slightly. "Yukino, you've been a wonderful older sister. ...Noel, if you can hear me... I'm... I'm sorry I wasn't better to you. I had to much on my mind and couldn't see those who needed me. I'm a terrible older brother, and I hope you'll be able to forgive me." turning around fully, the specter walked a few paces... before disappearing completely.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:50 am

Xat looked at her deck feeling Seimei and Shirayuki merging with her ready to face the gear beasts in a fight to earn the future, however her future was already set in stone and she already made a vow to follow it through. This would be one last obstical that she would have to face, as she steped up ready to fight. "Its time to show what we are made of." She said as Shirayuki, and seimei agreed in her head.

She took on chronoject and never gave up with her units. She leagion into Megim and was focased on making sure that Chronojet couldnt guard the vangaurd. Gurejinshi attacked frist hitting and then using skill calling a clone of him. Xat then risked on getting a trigger to power up her new Gurenjishi, and was not able to pull a trigeer even though she had faith in her deck. When chornoject strided into eponiamaker dragon Xat felt a little fear but pushed it back when she flet both Siemi, and shirayuki there ready to help her.

That turn she took the frist Rearguard attack then the vanguard attakc giving her 4 damage, then she guared agenst the rearguard verson of Chronoject with her fox tamer. Then on is final rearguard attack she used her vangaurds LB making the units attack 0. On her field was just Shirayuki and Cat Devil she was about to stride when she felt Seimei wanted to take over and so She let him "Its time for me to use my sword." She said and rode Seimei who was her sword just as shirayuki was her shield. She legion then called A deathly Dagger to the field and then used the legon skill to call 2 Kuzohona's and using both there skills called 2 more Deathly Daggers. SHe then begin her assult on the dragon, managing to get a trigger she was able to defeat CHronoject, and fully overcame the trail to her destiny.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:03 am

Oh foolish champions...

Fighting me to prove your worth...

… You didn't actually have to...

I just... wanted to selfishly see it one more time.

I wanted to see you all shining, basking in the glory of your victory.

Chronojet Dragon was never going to force time into domination, and yet he knew the freedom obsessed victors would not allow him to get away with it if he wasn't lying. It was... precious to this Divine Power... It meant the entire world that he witnessed them all – the humans he loved so dearly one last time before they moved on and grew up. Everyone was confident, they believed and believed, smiles and grins were plastered all over the faces of the legendary heroes. The Chosen Sword, who had lost her body, her avatar, and her loved ones multiple times... beamed all the same. “Splendid work”, the Gear Dragon spoke to everyone who defeated him, speaking their names or titles. Hopes and dreams attacked the Divine Power, who grinned, despite having no mouth. His air was clean, free, and kind. Gentler than the Messiah's, and friendly unlike Leviathan's. They showed off their own powers, or made use of Stride, attacked with Legion, combined Limit Breaks... A wondrous coalition of beautiful assaults and skills – a masterpiece. Many wanted to surpass Chronojet, others wanted to break him down and stop his insane declaration of a controlled tomorrow. To him, it seemed like a flurry of rainbows stretching across time and space. He chuckled, seeing that Chronos was right about him being a coward. So many were hurt and erased by his lack of action... These triumphant creatures... He could have believed in them from the start. Believed in such beautiful potential... The Gear Dragon held back tears over the realization of his own foolishness.

“Well done.”

Like a father congratulating their kin, he gave them a vocal pat on the back. The battles had been difficult, considering Chronojet had broad use of Stride, mass spinning power, and clan-related G Units versus everyone's generic G Units. To be honest, it didn't seem like they even did that much damage to the Gear Dragon as it was... Nevertheless, the time lord was satisfied, and everyone else seemed to be as well.

“I will not question your uncertain future any longer. I will not take your freedom from you. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

… I am sorry. Thank you.”

Smiles were broad, and all eyes were on the Mediator of Time who turned to the Akashic Record, placing a hand on it and controlling it. The Souls of the Legendary Heroes still left in the Akasha Stratum were sucked into it, and an infinitely expanding light appeared with a clock. Arms moved quickly, quickly, and with great haste over its giant structure, eventually reaching twelve o'clock.

The universe was reborn.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: