"Call my Name"

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: "Call my Name"

Post by Lightning King on Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:49 pm

Cero's hands moved to intercept the blade, his body twisting to avoid it.  Or was he?  No, Cero's aim was something far more stupid and dangerous.  He caught the blade, but didn't stop it, only redirected the force to...  Impale himself through the heart.  Shockingly enough, the Kaiser didn't die.  No, something far, far worse was happening.

Void energy began flowing into Cero.  A wicked smile appeared on his face as he began absorbing power from Blaster Joker, feeling the power begin to course through his veins.  The aura of the Kaiser changed completely, grew exponentially.  Now, the lightning was a deep crimson with the occasional black streak, and Cero was surrounded by a 'flame' of Void.  Although having only drawn a fraction of the power that Nemesis had been gifted by Harbinger,  it was enough to awaken what had already been present inside Cero.

The “Emperor” Awakens:
Within the depths of Cero’s mind, two sides opposed each other.  On one side stood Crimson and Vermillion, on the other stood Harbinger in her human form and Sovereign.  They stared each other down, both sides loathing the other, both with the same goal:  Power.  Yet they had vastly different ideals.

“This isn’t what I want, this isn’t the power I need.”  The voice of Crimson spoke out.  This was the part of Cero that opposed the void.  Though he had taken it in, he wished to suppress it.  Convert it.  Make it into his own as he did before.  “I will not allow you to taint me any further.  My power shall be my own.”

“Don’t kid yourself.  You’ve hit your limit, you can’t do any more on your own, you little shit.  You want this.  You need this.  With our power, we’ll take you to sights no mortal could ever see.  Hell, maybe you could even become a God among gods.”  Harbinger spoke, approaching the Kaiser’s soul, gently placing a hand upon his face.  “Come on, join us.  Become one of us, or you’ll be stuck as a disgusting-” The hand left Crimson’s face and slammed into it as a fist, knocking him to the ground, “-WORTHLESS-” She stomped on him.  “-PILE-” Another stomp.  “-OF WORTHLESS FUCKING TRASH-” A third stomp. “-for me to erase.”

Vermillion tried to interfere, tried to stop this, save the man who’s soul he had been merged to from himself but Sovereign stepped between them and batted the other Kaiser away.  Harbinger stared down at the battered dragon she had just been stomping on.   “So?  What’ll it be?”  She spoke innocently, seductively, as if she had never at any point in her life intended to harm Cero, lifting up Crimson gently to its feet.  

“I refuse.”  Crimson was resolute in its refusal.  The Proud Soul of the Kaiser wouldn’t be broken by this woman again.  Even if he was powerless against her, he would keep fighting until the end.

“Stubborn pride, is it?  You know, that’s the reason you’re so damn useless to everyone.  All you have is your fucking pride.  What’s it good for!?  What has it gotten you!?  Nothing!  Nowhere!  Why the fuck do you keep holding on to it?  Just let it go!  Embrace us!  Throw away your pride!  You’ll feel..  Far, far better that way.  Where’s the harm, anyways?  You’ll cease to exist either way, so you may as well take the path of least resistance when it gives the most benefit.”  Harbinger retorted against Crimson.  She was at the very least partially right, but the Kaiser refused to accept it.  This power wasn’t going to become his master, he was going to become its master.  Logic has nothing to do with it.  It doesn’t matter that she’s right.  It doesn’t matter!  

Cero emerged from the Dragon.  Split from it.  Harbinger was right, at least partially.  This Cero wasn’t the Kaiser.  “You’re right.  I accept your power.”  Harbinger smiled at this.  

“Prove it then, throw away that pointless shit behind you.  Get rid of it for good.”  Harbinger wanted the proof of Cero’s submission.  She wanted him to throw away his pride, embrace the ways of Deletion for his own gain.  And Cero listened.  He turned around, taking in the power of the Void…  and Locking Crimson away, Locking away his Pride, his very Soul.  Locking away himself.

“Now come here and give your mama a hug,” Harbinger continued teasingly, Sovereign now next to her.  And Cero did approach her.  He did not, however, embrace them.  He stabbed his hands through both of them and absorbed the Harbinger and Sovereign inside his mind as he absorbed the Void within Blaster Joker’s sword.  His mind shattered from the power, he broke his own sanity with the rush of power he obtained.

This wasn’t Pride.  Pride was gone.  Cero had taken the power of Void, and merged with it. This man was no longer the one known as the Kaiser. No, he has ascended to... “The Emperor.”

One of Cero's hands left the sword of void and slammed into Blaster Joker with even more speed and power than before, the aim being to knock him towards the same building Nemesis had found herself in before the other hand pulled the blade out, throwing it in the same direction.  The "Emperor" yelled out, his aura exploding in a pillar around him.  Two orbs formed on either side of the "Emperor" from the energy of the pillar, one of lightning and one of shadow.

The man who had once been named the Kaiser, in a single instant, became the enemy of all mankind.

Everyone in the city can feel this pressure.  Even if you can’t see what’s happening, you know.  You can feel it.  Someone, somewhere, has done something terrible.

Additional Skills
The Emperor’s Wrath - Revenger, Raging Form Dragon
[ACT](LB4)[CB1 & choose up to five of your rear-guards and lock them] If you have five locked rear-guards, the cost for this unit’s first Limit Break becomes “[Choose 3 of your locked units and bind them face-down]” and this unit gets “[AUTO](Choose 2 of your locked units and bind them face-down]: When this unit attacks a Vanguard, this unit gets +10000 power.  Then, choose one of your opponent’s Legion Mates and retire it.” until the end of this turn.

The Emperor’s Right - Eradicator, Dragonic Descendant
[ACT](LB4)[CB1 & choose up to five of your rear-guards and Lock them] If you have five locked Rear-guards, this unit gets +10000 power and “[AUTO]: When this unit’s attack hits the Vanguard, choose one of your opponent’s Legion Mates and retire it, then choose two of your opponent’s rear-guards in the frontrow, retire them and bind them face-up.” until the end of this turn.

Damage Threshold: 15+ (His power keeps rising!?)
Lightning King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster on Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:01 am

As soon as Neo woke up and recieved the card from that light, He went around looking for Scorpion but instead he felt a weird vibe in the air as if something terrible just happened.

"This feeling.. The feeling that something horrible is about to happen, or that it did already happen.." Neo said

Neo then sensed a power struggle take place. He felt the spirits of nearby Narukami units suddenly disappear. Neo didnt like that feeling so he went to find out where this power was coming from. He turned the corner to leave the Amusement Park and started running towards the city to see if he can find where this weird feeling is coming from.

"Where is this weird vibe coming from?!"
NeoBuster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer on Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:11 am

Darren felt like a bystander in this battle, watching the two battle before he felt a large spike of energy. He recognized it. The palm of his hand slapped his head as he said, "Because today wasn't exciting enough, right?!" He only had so much energy left, but the energy was close to where Nemesis was. He couldn't afford to stay here anymore. Solis was too focused on Karin to leave this area so he could leave it to them. He got onto Daiyusha as the two and Daikaiser sped at full speed to the energy.

They arrived at Card Capital. Darren was surprised the fighting reached out this far. This was going to be trouble if it wasn't stopped quickly. His eyes flashed as he as he glared at the cause. "Cero, right?" he said as if they barely knew one another. He stepped down to the ground and looked at him with a glare. "In your eyes, you're the strongest one of us all right now, but even you got tainted by the Tomato with Tits... You're one more that has to be stopped then."

Darren let the aura of his Seed flare up. With the combined power of the Dimensional Robos, it was nearing that of Cero's. If they fought, it would likely be a battle of super humans that could tear this section of the city apart faster than Nemesis could herself.
NovaRaizer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ZanKisaragi on Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:19 am

"There you are, Nemesis..." Jellal stepped before his possessed friend once more. She looked at him, recalling the last the battle that they had, the one that caused him grief and despair. "Things won't be the same as last time, I'll save you!"

Both of them began their fight: Link Jokers vs Jellal's new Revengers. Blaster Dark appeared beside Jellal and stood by his side, letting him know to let his fear morph into power, the power needed to break through to "Nemesis". Jellal kept reminding her that Nemesis was Yukino Espoir: the rival and friend who saved him from the darkness and that he has obtained even greater power and stood before her again to end the nightmare by saving her, to which she claimed she didn't need saving.

"It's funny, I used to say the same thing; that I didn't need saving." Recalling when he was under the influence of Phantom Blaster Overlord's darkness. "But in the end, you never let up, you kept reaching your hand out to me in the darkness. So from here on out, I'll do the same for you." Each time he tried to reach out, she kept rejecting until it was his turn. He drew, and held the card in the folm of his hand as his eyes glowed a shade of indigo and a purple-pink aura surrounded the card.

"No! You're not 'Nemesis'! You're Yukino! You may say that you're not her but to me and to everyone else, you're her! And if even if you forget, I, Jellal Kisaragi: will burn this name into your heart, mind, body and soul! Yukino Espoir, I'm GOING TO SAVE YOU!!"

Jellal poured all of his emotions into the card as he slammed it down, giving birth to his Shadow Paladin dragon: Revenger, Raging Folm Dragon. The mighty dragon descended upon the battle field like a whirlwind of fury, pushing aside everything and standing beside his true master and his allies. Jellal then called Mana, who brought forth a younger Shadow Paladin knight named Maul who handed Jellal a grade 3 Raging Folm upon his arrival. Finally, Jellal called his former Shadow Dragon, Phantom Blaster infront of Finnegas.

"My Shadow Paladins! Stand together and charge at Yukino and destroy the shell known as "Nemesis"! Abyss started first, followed by Raging Folm. Jellal revealed a critical trigger within his twin drive and sent Yukino to 4 damage. "I won't stop, not until you acknowledge yourself and come back to us! Raging Folm! Resurrect with the power of those who offer their lives to you and fulfill your mission! Limit Break!" Raging Folm's body was enshrouded in a purple hazy mist before lunging into air and releasing a shockwave in the skies, pushing away the dark toxic clouds, revealing his new body. He charged at Nemesis once more with newfound strength and revealed two draw triggers, giving the power to Mana. Nemesis went down to five damage, and unable to guard Mana's final assault, was defeated before her Grade 3 could touch the vanguard circle.

"I did it! I... finally... did it..." Jellal collapsed on his knees but Blaster Dark held him up to prevent falling on the ground.

"Easy there. You did well, my master." Blaster Dark said with a gentle smile while looking at a heavily breathing Jellal. "I'm sure you got through to her, but the fights not over yet. There are others who need their shot at her too."

"I know..." He said while still maintaining his indigo purple eyes instead of his regular blue eyes. "There's more fighting that I have to do, but, finally I won this one..."

"Heh..." Blaster Dark held onto Jellal as his master got up off the ground, holding onto the fight table. "He truly mastered the Shadows, his eyes are proof enough. I'm... proud of him." Blaster Dark, 5. Jellal, 1.

"Jellal! Look!" Jellal looked back to see Nemesis still standing, unfazed or rather... more pissed off than before. Jellal got up and was shocked but at the same time...

"I knew you wouldn't go down that easily Yukino. You're a powerful fighter but it's a shame that you're on their side. But... I swear, you'll be back on our side!"
ZanKisaragi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher on Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:42 pm

Mordred and Seifer stopped in front of Nemesis, the hollow shell that was what had become of Seifer's adoptive sister. This woman, who the brunette had once admired for her strength and resolve was now before him in such a pitiful state, and it stung to see her as such.

"Yukino... Nee-san..." he paused to use what he called her in the previous war before shutting his eye, an air of confidence welling up. "As you are, even if you break me, kill me... I'll keep calling you my sister. As I said before, those years ago when Mordred and I became one after dying by your hand, I don't blame you for what happens." From behind him, the Shadow Paladin troop of Revengers he commanded roared ready for battle, Blaster Dark at his side nodding in agreement. The Shadow Paladins wanted Yukino back.

The endless struggle of Light and Shadow waged even now however, as Blaster Dark met Blaster Blade upon the field of battle once more... Though this time, Blaster Blade was a malformed shadow of himself, though no less powerful. "Ace", as he was called, continued to beat down the Shadow Paladins with locks as their field leaders appeared... Mordred first, followed by Phantom Blaster Dragon "Abyss" who legioned with Blaster Dark to increase their battle strength. Seifer's hand and advantage, even with a locked field continued to grow, and the Blaster legion pushed Ace and Nemesis against the wall. They wouldn't be beaten easily however, as they retaliated once more with a field lock... a mate retire... and then... Phantom Blaster Dragon "Abyss" disappeared from the field in void light.

Gripping his chest from the sudden disappearance of the darkened version of the dragon within his soul, Seifer stared down his opponents panting. The strong offense thrown up by Ace and Nemesis destroyed the advantage the brunette had maintained throughout the fight, and upon his last turn he gazed upon his field with an almost blank stare. "At the end of a long road, when the tension is this thick, I never had the ability or courage to win. However..." casting his gaze upwards as he revealed Amitious Spirit Revenger, Cormac from his hand to ride it, his face grew stern. "Yukino nee-san, gaze upon the ambition your actions have bred. Ride!" in the place of the void that lingered, Cormac appeared brandishing the claymore he wielded. Performing one last legion after calling and using Mackart's skill to call upon legion, Seifer attacked... with the Star-Vaders defending themselves for a two to pass... However, at the climax, Seifer revealed a critical trigger, and a draw trigger... Cormac and Mackart slamming into Ace and Nemesis.

Upon concluding the fight, Cormac and Mordred were at Seifer's side, who gave a thumbs up to Jellal... But when the rubble Nemesis was thrown into was destroyed, and Ace threw a energy wave of void at the group. With the combined efforts of Cormac and Mordred, the wave was destroyed... but both Revengers were tossed back from the force, leaving Seifer alone. The brunette readied the blade made for him by Yukino as he steeled himself for what was to come after.
Cipher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa on Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:29 pm

A feeling of dread filled Riko up with the new power that has arisen, and knew that this was a fight his comarad should part take in. So he sent a text to xat telling her that they need help. No sooner did he hit send then a wolf appered cloacked in pure white fur, upon it was a woman with wolf ears and tail Xat has arrived.

"I felt the new energy from the mountens and though you could use the help" she said as Shirayuki appered next to her. "Be careful our oppoet is not what they seem." SHe said to xat as Xat got off the wolf, and took out her deck feeling her units ready to fight with her. Xat quickly ran into the battlefield ready to take on the enemy.

Shiryauki followed her however as they were running both were incase in a white light and merging into one being due to xat envoking merger. Soon the white light dissappered and there stood xat.

She looked up and forwned at seeing cero, but knew it was not time to be hesatent. SHe quickly formed an Ice dagger and threw it at him hoping to get his attention
Xateramusa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl on Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:50 pm

Nemesis is getting bullied at this point. Ace was flung into her by the "Emperor", and she protectively caught him, jabbing her blades down to soften the recoil they were experiencing, sliding backward far less than they would have otherwise. Blaster Joker simply gave an angry growl, and hearing people refer to her as "Yukino" even still, the Chosen Sword of Void shared his sentiment. They flew out of the building with a burst of Void, the shockwave tearing at structures already falling apart nearby. They gazed upon Cero in his maddened state, and began to scan this new form of power. "... Confirmed." Nemesis spoke, deciding to shift attention away from Cero if he wasn't going to engage her any longer. He isn't a member of the Resistance, and that's her priority as programmed by Harbinger. Additionally, the essence of a Reaper was found, so she thought it better to ignore her Deletor masters. So, focus shifted to those opposing the super weapon, while also scanning to find out newcomers. Aoi, Darren, Xat, and others were flooding into the Card Capital area.

"Troublesome", the android called the situation, and proceeded to begin powering up, releasing more waves of power from her and Ace's bodies. Notably, she was far more irritated than before at Tokyo Tower. Addressing her quirk is having an effect.

"Master Jellal! Seifer!" Aoi shouted, seeing those two Shadow Paladin leaders duel against the strongest trump card of the Star-vaders. Blue Storm was instinctively summoned to help out, but against Link Joker, they weren't so sure... "Hey, nobody get glum! Remember, we held our own against Omega Glendios with a lot of others too!" Aoi yelled encouragingly to the fearful cadets and generals, not hearing the voices of their mouths, but the voices of their expression. They did perk up at this memory of Cyan, recalling they fought a battle they never had anything to do with. With a pleasant air about the squad, Aoi screamed one more time: "Heeeey!! Yukino!"

Nemesis growled in frustration.

"Did you guys feel that other power around here?" Aoi returned her attention to the Shadow Paladin players, not knowing it was Cero's presence in the area.

--------------------------------------------------------

Solis retaliated from his leg being stopped by Karin's, deciding to try and spin for another kick while she closed in on him. However, he stopped when he saw her sword sheathed, and found himself grabbed by his torso. A jolt of pain shook his world for a moment, suffering from the drawback of having the Ace out for such a prolonged amount of time. On top of utilizing a lot of his own power in earnest... He met Karin's eyes of fury with his own anger, like a wounded animal, only trying to protect its family instead of indignation in self-defense. With the headbutt, both of their heads had thin streams of blood running down, mixed with the heavy, soaking rain. "We've fought together, supported one another, endured united... Of course it means something to me! You're one of the many driving forces behind my actions, only even more so than others!!"

The redhead got his balance, placing a hand onto hers grabbing at him, tightly grasping at her wrist.

"My life is secondary if it is to be laid down for others! I don't need saving! You all are far more important! I'll kick and scream and fight like hell to end consciousness and create an empty hole in history where suffering is nonexistent! Being your rival... your friend... I won't go to a future where I can only wait for everyone to despair once again!"

The Resistance kind of just wondered when they would fuck already, to be honest. However, humanity did find themselves touched by the ironclad resolve of the two rivaling Overlords. Karin's return had been a very strong morale boost, and her morals being intact had others lose doubt in her. Thinking on it, Darren shouted he was Malice too, which brought up some... very well warranted concerns. Yet, he too had his morals straightened out. And what compelled them was this information on top of Solis - the strongest drone - fighting to help people by what he believed would save them. They didn't agree, but these three had them questioning what was different between humanity and the Drones of Hell. Nobody except the giant Reapers were purely evil, were they?

Weren't they all just fighting for what they thought was right and best for others?

--------------------------------------------------------

The Amusement Park had a colossal problem however.

The sisters of the drones: Fuki and Koga dueled with Okuri and Carlos respectively. Star-vaders were at their last stand aside from the Berserk Faction with Nemesis. Fuki had been granted the prideful commander: Infinite Zero from Imaginary Plane bringing him back to life. Koga herself had retained Venom Dancer and Infinite Zero's spirit. With this combination, the remnants of the Star-vader invasion not with Nemesis or Sera fought ferociously for beings with little to no emotion. In the bout between the toxic cyber golem and the decisive Narukami, Koga laughed and sneered at the boy fawning over her elder sister, displaying the skills of a master with Break Ride, Legion, and controlling the game's tempo with Lock. The cabbage was strong and cocky with good reason, bombarding her foe with overwhelming pressure. However, the gifts of Detonics unified with Armor Break Dragon, the Thunder Dragon who had taken a step back from the action to launch himself at the foe, slamming into Venom Dancer for four damage with no way for Koga to guard.

"Haha! Stupid brat!" The cabbage mocked, grinning haughtily. "You think that'll do something? Man, all you'll do is show Fuki how lame you are-"

Venom Dancer exploded.

No, really, the Cyber Golem had sustained such massive damages in the entirety of the Reaper invasion that continued to become worse and worse, it couldn't handle anything more once blasted by such a powerful adversary. And such, Koga's trump card self-destructed from the extensive blows, no longer enduring and ending the run of Koga's deck. "What the fuck?!"

Fuki had a rough start in her battle against Okuri and Great Nature. The spirit was interested in why the blonde, stoic warrior stood for Harbinger because of Carlos' interest and concern. However, submitting to her fate, she stated it doesn't matter. She is simply performing her duty loyalty, standing by Tomozo from the beginning. ... Tomozo? Regardless, Fuki further spoke that just like the existence of the Deletors, the desire to end all of life didn't have to make sense. There didn't have to be motive behind it, she just did it. Okuri was motivated to not allow that to happen, and Harbinger would enjoy breaking him down more than she already has. And thus, Infinite Distarv arrived to combat the Tester duo. And even worse, Fuki unleashed a trump card on par with Solis': the ability to Stride.

That was the actual problem.

Death Star-vader, Quintessence Dragon used by Shiki before in the first invasion roared violently, howling with droning, robotic screeches and a dragon's roar. Sleepy Tapir had Resist and Okuri cleverly left himself without another front row for her to lock, but that didn't stop the team mom of the drones from ripping three triggers and forcing the game into an even state. Unfortunately, Fuki's body was not trained to Stride like others, and the strain was apparent instantly. Still, the woman didn't stop trying to perform her duty, commanding the resurrected general to attack and defend masterfully... until the last instant where Okuri got the decisive Critical - the one card that was needed to end the game.

Tomo... zo...

Infinite Distarv, Infinite Zero's new form joined Venom Dancer in falling apart and being destroyed.

The sisters were left without decks.

"Ah... ah fuck... Hey, sis, I think we should jet...!" Koga was visibly panicking for the first time, seeing as they could only defend themselves with their own power, which wouldn't be an issue if... the Resistance couldn't summon more units from Cray and their guns didn't have a sort of unlimited ammo code. Fuki agreed, giving the duo an angry glare before looking to see where they could escape.
Best Girl
Administrator

View user profile http://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer on Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:02 pm

Darren sensed something nearby, turning to see a... fox girl? Wait, that was Xat, the girl from before. With the Seed active, the memories of he flooded his mind. He held his head for a moment before he shook it off. He couldn't afford to think about that now. Then next thing he sensed was even worse. He looked up with a glare and saw Robo Yuki increasing her power. Darren gave a sigh as he knew he wouldn't have much time, but he had to make it count. As long as my body can hold out... I'll just need a bit more...

His power spiked, waves of energy flowing out as it grew even greater than before. He could see the imagery of the battles before him. The images increased his strength. It was like he knew of a method to further himself. He then yelled out, "Robo Yuki! I'll handle you after I deal with Spark and Dark over here!" He had a feeling the combination of his power reaching threatening levels and him calling out to her would bring her there. It would be easier for him to deal with them both at once rather than try to split his power into two portions. Easier... but it was also far more suicidal.
NovaRaizer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggy on Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:09 pm

Great Nature rose to battle the Star Vaders With Infinite Zero at the head of the attack. Okuri didn't know what to make of his opponent. Fuki was so reserved, so closed off. She hardly seemed fitting of being one of the drones. They all had their own desires and motivations yet Fuki displayed none of this. And as Okuri tried to fathom why she would ally herself with Harbinger he was informed that just like the Reapers themselves this didn't have to make sense. The girl clearly didn't want to share anything.

As the fight progressed Okuri quickly gained an upper had as Sleepy Tapir Lamp Camel and Researcher Fox took to the battlefield. He was gathering resources, getting triggers and attacking the Star Vaders well. It seemed things would go well for him. Tester Fox arrived to continue the assault. But on the next turn Fuki did the unimaginable. After riding a new form of Infinite Zero Dragon two words escaped her mouth: "Stride Generation". The presence of the G Unit caused a splitting headache in Okuri whose body knew it should have had the potential to stride and yet did not. The Quintessence Dragon's triple drive resulted in three triggers evening the playing field.

Okuri questioned how it was possible she had the power to stride. The answer involved Harbinger's access to the Akashic Record. She had taken mankind's power to stride but given it back to some. Solis' battle raged on not terribly far away and as he summoned a G Unit of his own it confirmed that Harbinger could give and take this power. While focused on the sisters Okuri couldn't help but overhear parts of Solis' tale. Something about the God of the Sun's words still bothered him but what was it? Words came to his mind. From the first day he had met Hikari and Aoi.

"Though you protect the Earth should you be of wicked hearts your actions will merely inflict greater suffering at some future point. I've seen it happen again and again among your kind for centuries."

It was Solis' exact sentiment. That was why it had bothered him. In befriending the resistance he had lost sight of that thought and wanted to believe in this generation's ability to be different. But he had for many years believed what Solis now preached. The thought had him dumbfounded but there would be time to reflect further on that later. This battle had to take priority and Okuri attempted to refocus himself.

After surviving the G Unit assault Okuri countered with Legion as Researcher Fox joined Tester on the battlefield. Though units had been locked they were all now finally free to assault the Star Vaders. With a final critical the battle was sealed. Turning his attention to Carlos it seemed his friend had been successful too. Venom Dancer and Infinite Distarv were both destroyed from their respective battles. The sisters seemed to be ready to retreat. Despite the damage they had done to humanity in their time as drones the fact he still didn't know their motivation bothered him. Okuri summoned more units though his body was exhausted and still recovering from the previous battle. The units were moving to intercept the sisters and prevent their escape.

"Stop! Why would you run back to Harbinger? There's nothing for you there!" he called to the escaping sisters. There had to be something. Some reason they would ally themselves with her without any apparent grudge against the world themselves.
Doggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster on Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:11 pm

*Pant* *Pant* I finally.. made it here.."

Neo was all out of breathe but the power he sensed led him all the way to Card Capital and there is where he saw it.

"Is that Cero? But he doesnt look like his normal self. Wait.. Dont tell me.." Neo said

Neo caught on quickly. Cero was being controlled by the void and the usual passionate spirit within him and his Narukami was gone. Just as when Neo was about to intervene, he noticed Darren all to the side and looking fatigued. Neo wasnt about to let him do this on his own.

"Look. You need to stop being so reckless. I can tell your almost out of energy so while I handle Cero, you handle the rest alright?" Neo told Darren.

Neo then took out his new deck out of a Crimson colored Deckcase. Thanks to the power of that light and that person he believed to be was his Dad, Neo was back in action and ready to fight again!
NeoBuster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major on Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:06 pm

After waiting for what appeared to be an eternity, the young cardfighter felt some mild satisfaction in seeing the little Koga panicking once she noted that her precious Venom Dancer, that ugly Cyber Golem, was indeed gone and resting in pieces. "Good to see you doing something else than just making fun of me" Said Carlos to the small cabbage-head "Now, get up. I'll take you prisoner or something like that. I actually don't know about war protocols or what am I supposed to do here". Next to them, were his friend Okuri, who recently won his cardfight against the beautiful Drone. The young man felt jealous for a moment, but he was relieved that his friend was in good condition despite his still not healed wounds.

"Well done, Okuri. High five and a hug- !" He tried to congratulate the friendly spirit, but as soon as he turned his eyes from the green-haired Drone, she along with his sister began their escape. No surprise, given that their decks were destroyed thanks to the preceding fights. Reacting to this, Okuri, as if he had read Carlos' mind, summoned new Units and ordered them to intercept the girls. "Good idea!" He shouted while summoning some units of his own. "Recklessness, Hammer Knuckle!". The Thunder Dragons jumped and landed right in front of the defeated Drones, blocking their paths while the Great Nature units came close to them along with their master.

"Now that I have you just where I wanted, I need to say something - Please, don't leave" Carlos said to the girls. He tried to gather all the courage he could to extend a helping hand to his former enemies and prepare himself for any kind of bad response, be it physical or verbal, while ignoring any kind of disaster happening behind him. "I know we actually don't know anything about each other, and that we've rarely talked apart from some exchanges in our respective fights, but I can't just let you go like that. If you return to those giant squids, you'll go back to being our enemies. I don't want that. I don't want that the only image I have of you, of every Drone serving them, is that they're just some psychos who betrayed our planet in order to become the servants of some evil alien race from a card game. Yeah, even though some of you appear to be just that".

Carlos took a step forward and stood right in front of the Drones. "Maybe the world is bigger than I think it is and maybe, just maybe, my simple mind can't comprehend everything that makes it up, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to try to help everyone who deserves it. I fought you at least once and I enjoyed every single fight, even my fight with you Koga. Someone who gives me such a good fight can't actually be a bad person... And really deserves some help. But we can't help if we don't know what's the problem. You're not being controlled or something like that, so I believe it's not that simple".

"So... What do you say?" He finished. "Will any of you let us, the Resistance, and me, Carlos Estevez, help you?
Oh, and you still owe me a date"
He directed the last bit to Fuki, winking.
Nova Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo on Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:52 pm

Karin's grip on Solis' collar tightened for a moment, and she shoved him back, breaking their eye contact. She breathed heavily in the rain, wiping the blood from her face and staring at the ground. Indeed, this was how friends fought- Not two enemies on opposite sides of a battlefield, not two rivals vying for dominance. No, they were friends. Friends who were fighting and shouting and screaming at eachother with every conviction in vain attempts to convince the other of what was right.

But as they did, they began to understand one another. Solis, who had thrown everything away, learning of a person's resolve to live for tomorrow. Karin, who had faced her own end, learning of the desire to save others from the cruelties of life. Both of them, hearing and listening and learning together, even if neither would budge, and they would both just end up fighting some more. Some might have called this back and forth arguing pointless. Karin knew it wasn't.

She breathed in deep, recollecting herself, putting her helmet back on. "...Very well, then. I accept that I won't be able to change your mind, Solis." She conceded, beginning to step slowly backwards. She could probably keep Solis busy all day, but Karin was beginning to get concerned about the rest of the Resistance. Nemesis was still out there, likely rampaging through everything and everyone in her path, and Karin could feel Cero's energy, only far more twisted and corrupted, like Karin's own had been during her time as a drone- Something she wanted to see for herself as well.
Dementuo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa on Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:02 pm

Riko saw Kairn backing up and went to her side daggers drawn. "I will keep him busy you take a rest." He said as he slashed at Solice giving Kairn time to get away.
Xateramusa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King on Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:45 pm

The Emperor glared at Darren, someone dared to doubt the infinite power of the Emperor.  To make it worse, this fool seemed to think he had been "tainted" by Harbinger, nor did he seem to understand what the new power that stood before him should be referred to as.

"You are unworthy of calling me by any name.  I have not been "tainted" by that whore, this power is a tool for my ascension.  Once I'm done with all of you, the Reapers will be next."  Cero made it plain and simple:  He wasn't being controlled.  He chose this.  Perhaps it had driven him insane, but in the end, this was still Cero, simply a different side of him.  One without any limits, with nothing but a desire for power.  

The knife of ice approached the Emperor, but a bolt of energy was released from the Emperor's hand without even looking in the direction of the knife, obliterating it completely.  He didn't turn around to look at who threw it, but simply shouted out against the world, everyone who could hear him.  Let them all hear the Emperor's decree:

"If you stand against me, you shall be erased.  Those that oppose me shall not be given mercy!"  The aura of the Emperor exploded again, his power rising even further.  Each of the orbs expanded into what seemed to be portals.  From the portal of lightning emerged the Right of the Emperor: Eradicator, Dragonic Descendant.  Its armor had been blackened (Think Dragonic Descendant Zillion), and the portal collapsed into a ring reminiscent of Dragonic Overlord the Rebirth's.  From the portal of shadow emerged the Wrath of the Emperor: Revenger, Raging Form Dragon.  Its blue energy was stained red, its armor having received a gold trim, its portal also collapsing into a Rebirth ring.  Raging Form Dragon faced the one who dared throw a knife at the Emperor, Dragonic Descendant faced Darren who dared doubt the Emperor's strength.

Cero turned towards the rest of the people present at Card Capital.  From it, five orbs of Void were released, one at Aoi, one at Fubuki, one at Jellal, and one at the ground.  Each of the orbs, if they hit, would create binding rings of "lock" while the one that hit the ground would create a wall of Void to prevent interruptions, with Nemesis on the other side to deal with the five.  And just to prove to Darren that he wasn't under control of the Reapers, seven blasts of Void energy, this time solely for destruction, were released in the direction he came from:  The general direction of Solis.  Once Cero was done with the Resistance slowing him down, he'd attempted to take the gift of Stride, and Transcend beyond the title of Emperor.  With that new power, he was confident he could obliterate the Reapers and take the world for his own.

"Come at me, you fools!  You two shall be the first victims of my power, the tests to see how far I can ascend!  Come, give me the chance to raise my power if you're so certain of opposing me!"  He shouted towards Darren and Xat, fully prepared to take them both on at once.  Then his gaze turned towards Neo.  "And you'll be next."

----------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Fubuki, standing next to Aoi and these people that she barely knew.  She was staring up at the sky, at Cero.  Fubuki could tell that this incredibly ominous feeling was coming from him.  One of her hands was placed on Aoi's shoulder, and the other pointed towards the source of "that other power."   Cero went through his monologue, Fubuki listening in terrified silence...  This pressure, this feeling, it was so...  utterly...  terrifying...

"Everyone, move out of the way!"  Fubuki shouted, attempting to shove Aoi out of the way of the one going for her, taking the Lock herself.  The Rings appeared and squeezed down on Fubuki, binding her in place while the wall appeared, separating Neo from the rest of the group...  And Nemesis was stuck on their side of the barrier too.
Lightning King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo on Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:29 am

Karin turned on her heel at the first sign of Riko's intervention, her wings unfurling once more. "Right, I owe you one." She responded to Riko's words quickly before rocketing into the sky, leaving a trail of fire in her wake. She could deal with Nemesis soon enough- First, Cero had to take priority.

---

Soaring through the sky directly as Cero, Karin unsheathed both her swords, holding them ready at her sides. Even before her awakening, Karin had known Cero held the power of the Kaisers- Only, now she couldn't feel that power at all. Instead, she felt the twisted strength of the Reapers within him. Well, even if Solis hadn't given up, Karin might still be able to beat some sense into one person today.
Dementuo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer on Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:57 am

Darren stepped forward, intimidated by the power of display. He knew Cero had power, but he wasn't going to let him do as he pleased. He couldn't afford to. Controlled or not, Cero was too dangerous to leave to himself. He claimed Darren was going to help him grow. Darren grew stronger without sacrifices. He would show the results of that in this battle.

Clash of Superhumans!! Growth vs Growth!!

Darren fought fiercely, a critical trigger coming early to match Cero's guarding of his attacks. When Cero tried to do the same, Darren was able to block and avoid the 2 critical assault. The battle was fast but furious. Even with the attempts to bubble off the battle to avoid intrusion, the clash still lead to broken building by the shockwaves of force alone. Darren used his new weapon, Daibazooka! Its When he finally rode his Grade 3 unit, its power lead to a Daimariner reaching the soul from the deck.

Cero rode his own unit. Dragonic Descendant Rebirth. Darren understood the attack would be a strong one, but he did not guard. He wanted to experience the power of the Kaiser. Like he thought, a critical trigger appeared. A draw trigger allowed him to narrowly avoid a fifth damage. That was when he knew he had to use all he had to end this before it got any worse.

"Even if this is the power of Malice... I use it to help humanity... not harm it like you. Human or not... I will use this power to stop you! His aura spiked and his power grew even more as Daikaiser began to glow. It changed, forming into the True Ultimate Dimensional Robo, Great Daikaiser. He moved his hand out, Darren did the same. Together, they called forth the Great Daiyusha as a Legion mate. They struck, a combined attack of their blades hitting for 42000 power and 3 criticals of damage. Unafraid, Cero chose not to guard. A Grade 3 was in the checks. He was right to avoid guarding with Breakride in effect.

Cero was hit for the damage. Two damage dealt, but one more was to come. The last was... a heal trigger! Cero was able to survive Darren's strongest attack. At this point, his energy was near its limit. It was already beginning to weaken. He saw Cero use his hand to fill the field, but then... he locked them all?!

The battle he had with Solis made him understand his strength and nature as a fighter. Darren was excited to fight him again because he understood he was strong and noble. He was not disappointed by the rematch he had with that man. Through what he saw now, he understood Cero as well. "You can't depend on anyone but yourself!" Cero confirmed this to be true. Darren knew he wouldn't have gotten his strength without the trust and aid of his Dimensional Robo friends. He said this, and Cero attacked with all he had to silence him.

"Daishield!" Like the moment in Shop Handsome when Cero attacked and Malice brushed it away with his power, Darren guarded the strike of the Dragonic Eradicator. That was when it stood to try again. It moved to strike a second time. "Daishield!!" Again, Darren defended it. Cero was out of attacks. The weakness of being alone.

Darren understood that this battle couldn't continue. He needed to end it here and now!

Darren drew, calling rear units to aid him. He started by attacking the potential intercept. Daikaiser and Daiyusha positioned to attack next. Yellow Gem Carbuncle and Senboi moved to stop it. Barely enough to guard. Stopping the intercept was the right choice. Darren's hand began to glow as he wasn't done yet. He lifted the card, revealing Daiyusha. The Great Justice Sword Struck and broke one of the two guards! Even without Break Ride, Daikaiser in his true form could still break through guardians. The second check... Daibattle! An extra critical added to Cero's damage.

Cero checked his damage, the first was a heal, but the last of the deck. It was clear to see he could not survive. He took the damage, he had lost... The two Robos combined their blasters, Generation Daiyusha Blaster!!! Cero was blasted, but he still stood. Even that didn't stop him completely.

"Tough... as you look..." Darren said as his energy was all but spent. He wanted to fight Nemesis but that was impossible now. He had nothing left, barely enough to hold his units' forms in front of him.
NovaRaizer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King on Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:34 am

The Emperor initiated his fierce two-on-one battle.  His power was split, facing both Darren and Xat at the same time.  Every single time the Emperor dealt or was dealt damage, he felt his power grow.  He felt himself ascend, even if it was only a little.  The battle between his Right and the "Seed" Darren was fast, but far more...  Worthwhile for the Emperor.  

The "Justice" that Darren unleashed against the Emperor was felt, thoroughly.  The Emperor's Right took the damage head on, transferring it to the Emperor himself, feeling the force flow through him.  Ascending from it.  Even the final blast, the Emperor took it, and while Darren was exhausted, the Emperor stood tall above the ground, his power even higher than before, a wicked laugh being released.

"Good, yes, good!  You intended to stop me...  But all you've done is add to my power!"

On the other side, the Wrath of the Emperor fought against Xat and Shirayuki.  Though his Wrath was damaged repeatedly, it was shrugged off.  It was nothing compared to the power of Darren's, compounded even further by the multitude of Heal Triggers the Emperor received throughout the game, mitigating the damage.

When Revenger, Raging Form Dragon Rebirth appeared on the field, the Emperor's field was empty.  The Wrath struck forward to punish the mongrels before it alone first, striking out against Xat.  She responded with a fierce rush, pushing the Wrath of the Emperor to what seemed like the edge with a double trigger breaking through the Emperor's defense, but it wasn't enough.  A field of Revengers now stood alongside Raging Form Rebirth, to respond to Xat's assault.  Then, The Emperor sacrificed three of them to his Wrath to grant it a new body with the power of Limit Break, and with the ability of Dark Breath Angel, another attack was ready to strike after the Wrath, forcing Xat to the edge while the Emperor recovered.  

A counterattack was attempted but failed to break through the Emperor's defenses, and the Emperor struck with incredible force yet again, Xat just barely hanging on.  Once again, she attempted to counterattack but was unable to break through the wall of the Emperor.  Finally...  The Emperor aimed to finish off the wretched fool who dared to oppose him here, who failed to acknowledge his absolute power.  He didn't even need to use the power of Void to do it.  All it took was his field and the second use of Raging Form's Limit Break.  To add insult to injury, the Emperor checked a heal and a critical in the final moments.  

"Now...  I sentence you both to death for opposing me," the Emperor shouted as a massive sphere of Void gathered in his hands.  This one wasn't going to Lock, this one was aiming to destroy.  "After you, I shall obliterate Neo, then the rest of them!  I shall become the Emperor of Emperors!"  The sphere was launched, and then out of the corner of his eye, the Emperor saw Karin approaching him.  Instinctively, his Right and Wrath moved to protect him from the coming assault, but neither moved to intercept her if she attempted to deflect the attack launched at Xat and Darren.

Threshold increased by 5, current threshold: 10/20
Lightning King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa on Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:49 am

Xat saw the final damage that was done, and she feel to her knees due to the injuries she got in the fight. By merging with Shirayuki she felt every damage that was delt with each attack that hit and the memories of Darren dissappered. She glared up at Cero and felt a few of her units meterialze and helped her up. Glacia gave a might roar and shot ice at him as he wrapped around Xat to protect her from harm and defelect the attack with a strong shield of ice that was reenforced by her units power. Whne two new units showed up and added to the protection and with all the units combined power they were still going to not be abel to stop it however Xat's spirit wolf appered and using a skill all of its own manage to defeat one of the orbs that were directed at them. The two knew units then spoke. "Sorry it took so long, we were tied up." The male unit said as he looked at Xat with the woman. "We are Seimei and Kuzuhna uses us as nesseary." Kuzuhna said as both glowed and their cards were in Xat's hand.

'Your still in training and did well for the fight we just didn't releize the effect that it had ony our body.' Shirayuki said in Xats mind as they were still merged and Xat spoke. "A ruler with no heart and kindness don't last long on their throne, you will fall from that throne. Rule by fear just gives people and more rise to rebellions." She told him as her units disspeerd back to her deck along with her new ones. Xat quickly focased and with help form shirayuki created a blizzard and froze the orbs ammed at the others and froze them
Xateramusa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer on Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:05 am

The two Dimensional Robos took a defensive stance in front of Darren, but he knew that power like this would need more to withstand it. He knew this would take all that he had, but he was going to have to do it in order to survive. He took a breath as he held up his hand, his power spiking up one last time as he called out, Dai... shield!"

The Dimensional Robo appeared and defended against the blast completely. Daikaiser knew he had seconds before his form faded. He dashed forward with Darren in hand, slamming his fist into the ground as he forced Darren underground. Daikaiser and Daiyusha both faded away with that as the sewers below washed Darren away.
NovaRaizer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl on Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:08 pm

Someone must have forgotten this giant G Unit Overlord present or something. "... Whatever", Overlord shrugged, seeing a new challenger approach fuel his hype to slam his gigantic blade into the ground between Solis and Riko after Karin got some distance. The Flame Dragon Emperor then whisked his blade up, attempting to attack the foe with a literal uppercut, while batting away a blast that came from a distance in the city.

---------------------------------

Aoi was rather dumbfounded by Darren's ridiculous notion of fighting the violent presence of lightning AND Nemesis in succession. Even the super weapon was uninterested in such a ludicrous call-out with a blank expression. Just let the pseudo-Reaper handle him since that's where he's going first. Shaking her head and replacing the blank emotion with an angrier one, black and red lightning - Void's colorings - burst from her body and the clouds in the sky, blasting the area and destroying the earth it struck.

"Hey, Yukino, you should chill-"

Aoi was nearly hit by what seemed like a web of lightning blasting at her, protected by Icefall Dragon's Quintet Wall preemptively.

"... Yeah that makes her mad."

"My name is Nemesis!" The woman shouted, upset almost like a child who demanded they be called their parental given name. However, her godspeed reflexes kicked in and... something... else. Her empty yellow eyes were filled with... stars? Though she scanned the area for newcomers, she didn't see all of them... so for an odd reason, her sight was suddenly filled with images of everyone's presences and locations on the battlefield revealed in light. “Unknown-” Nemesis spoke to herself before getting a glimpse into the Espoir Manor – seeing the Commander and another individual within, conversing with one another, but not hearing anything. Again, this was seen in a lit up room...? Nemesis thought nothing of that and simply realized that the Commander wasn't on his way, from how she perceived it.

So she had nothing to fear of reinforcements.

Meanwhile, Aoi was pushed by Fubuki responding to an angry Cero, not even noticing the lock orbs flying out.

“W-” Aoi was sent to the other side of the wall with the rampaging death machine she kept pissing off and Fubuki was constricted by a black ring on Cero's side...! “Fubuki!!”

Gastor was a Reaper Drone who was obsessed with football and power, dueling against Mirai without even remembering she used to work alongside him. Perhaps one of the most brutal of the drones, attacking with wicked force from hardcore rushing and formation with grade one units, evenly matching his foe while advancing aggressively down the sports field. Like one of the leaders: Koga, the man utilized a combo of Break Ride and Legion against the girl's returning Seekers - Royal Paladin still struggling and fighting through the war with their icon having been transformed into a Star-vader. Only... Gastor had barely fought the notable heroes, but there's a reason why the nameless grunts and generals were terrified of him. Gastor let himself be taken down to five damage compared to Mirai's one, and nobody was cheering just yet... Because the Crush Rush was to begin.

Creating a legendary combo play in the Gallows Bowl between Bloody Ogre and Bad End Dragger, Gastor unleashed an absolute unstoppable Hell of a ridiculous amount of attacks at the cost of his entire hand, blowing everything for an endless assault from his Legion Mate: Frozen Ogre, Wonder Boy, and Silver Blaze all gaining fifteen thousand power for every attack. Such was absolutely and unshakably ridiculous, rending apart Mirai's hand and sending her into a gamestate where if Gastor had pulled a Critical Trigger, it would have been an instant game over on that very turn from one to six. Fortunately, she had just enough to stop him and he didn't get the Critical, resulting in her going to one to five instead.

"So I'm not... strong enough. If I was, I would've gotten it!"

Might makes right, that's all that mattered. That philosophy is why he followed Harbinger.

He wasn't strong enough for the one card difference.

Thing Saver and company blasted him into the ground, dealing him his sixth damage.

So... This is what happens... When you're stronger, right, Harbinger...?

He collapsed, unconscious.

"No."

That was the only word that came out of Fuki's mouth when she and her baby sister were surrounded by Great Nature and Narukami. They, of course, stopped with no secure means of escape or resistance. The Star-vaders without their leaders wouldn't be enough to plow through them and the militia with a surefire plan. They could make a gamble, but the blonde is especially against making bets over calculated planning. Koga actually choked on her words, not knowing what to say for once in a dire situation. Yes, for once, the brat had her mouth shut in fear, like a child watching a parent pace back and forth in front of them, thinking of a punishment. Her elder sister, however, was holding onto an arm as if wounded, her hair covering the surprising fury in her eyes. Her breathing was heavy, unsteady from the strain of Stride and her feelings toward the war - especially Carlos.

"No!" Fuki screamed, her head lifting up proudly and defiantly, voice echoing with rage. "Simple soul! I don't care about this game! I don't care about how much you enjoyed our fights! I don't care about my desires being unreasonable! I don't care about anyone's fight for the end or a future! It's all meaningless to me! I'm not going on a date with you either! Being your enemy doesn't mean anything to me! All that matters is I stand by Tomozo until-"

"Sis!" Koga shouted, stopping her sister's angry outrage of not caring about anything. This was new to even to other drones and smaller Reapers, let alone those who fought against the stoic team mom. She never let out any kind of emotion, so this was... unexpected. Even more so for Koga to interrupt her and seeming to lose her cool as well. The cabbage bit her lip, tugging at her kin's pant leg, while the older clenched her teeth and squeezed at her arm.

“... You want me to talk...? Fine. Listen well, Spirit and Simple Soul. My motivations- no, our motivations will make no sense morally. But it is the path we chose.

We are the first Reaper drones.”

Three of Them:
A young, green haired lass sat on the floor with headphones firmly planted on her ears, sitting directly in front of a radio and rocking herself left and right, smiling and humming in sync with the music and vocals. A cheery blonde in an apron moved around the house, away from the little one into the kitchen, the living room, a bathroom, and the like. She was cleaning quickly and intensely, only to hear beeping in the kitchen. “Ah, food's done!” The tall one noted and hastily rushed away, and the front door opened up. A redhead with long, overflowing hair and bountiful jubblies to drive the hearts of men toward insanity. Those giant knockers entered the house a little bit before she herself did. Clad in a bit of a skimpy white top and a denim jacket, she peeked inside of the house, and noticed the coast was clear. She decided to waltz in causally, finding the littlest one just sitting on the floor in front of the radio.

Meaning it was time to bully.

Or at least just get her off the floor.

“Alright, little tyke, concert's over.” The tallest woman spoke, even though the cabbage couldn't hear. Rudely did the redhead just pick up the small lass and turn off the radio, holding her like a baby sitting on her arm.

“Hey!”

“I'm gonna take a guess and say you've been sitting on the carpet listening to that on repeat for the past... hour? Don't do that, the floor's dirty.”

“Buzz off, Tomonee!”

“Bzzzz.” The redhead nuzzled up to the little one, and a door opened with the blonde approaching, a plate of Japanese household classics ready for eating.

“Oh, Tomo.”

“Hey baby, I'm home.”

“... A full day after you said you'd be.”

“Look, listen, are you listening to me? Just hear me out, I got a reason.”

“Just shut up and take your food.”

“Ooo, I get off the hook without even having to come up with something? Thanks, Fuki. Here, you get some too Koga.” Tomozo, the oldest sister, tried to explain herself after comically coming home and greeting the housewife, only to be met with irritation. Whatever, the blonde wasn't willing to deal with a rain of excuses over a man most likely. So, she lifted the plate to her. The redhead took one and took a bite out of what seemed to be a small roll. She then proceeded to offer the rest to Koga while eating on her own portion, and the cabbage took the rest of it into her mouth. “You'll be happy to know I had to dump another guy.”

“Yes, it brings me great joy to hear you wasted your time. What was wrong with this one?” Fuki gave an aggravated sigh and groaned, placing the dish on a table in front of a couch, where Tomozo let down the smallest sister, who decided to just chow down while listening.

“It was fine at first until he realized I wasn't some famous popstar bimbo, so he said I was only good for my tits. Of course, I roundhouse kicked him in front of his friends, and they all bought me drinks.”

“... You didn't start dating one of them, did you?”

“Well, one of his friends was pretty cute. I heard he majored in engineering.”

“Funny how you find someone with skills for a good career selection while the problem was YOU don't have the skills.”

Tomozo felt a dagger jabbed into her heart, even comically acting as if she had been stabbed. With an audible, wounded gag as her hand reached for her chest and clutched over her heart. To add to the comedy, Koga threw a piece of food at her, smacking her in the forehead and toppling her backward, “killing” her essentially. Koga laughed and Fuki couldn't help but giggle a bit over how stupid it was. “Alright, dummy, get up”, Fuki requested.

“I can't, I'm dead.”

“Alright.” Fuki giggled some more before launching a kick into the supposed corpse's side.

“Ah, fuck!”

“No swearing!” Koga shouted.

“Ow, frick? Ow...” Tomozo winced and reeled in pain, but did correct herself like a responsible adult in front of a minor. That didn't stop her from rolling to the side from Fuki's playful but still strong kick.

“Why don't you do something with your body that isn't trying to sleep with whoever has a good job?” Fuki suggested with clear malice in her tone.

“You could dance like an idol! Like Ultra Rare!” Koga happily suggested as her eldest sister got up, nursing her side.

“An idol? I can't sing.”

“You could probably dance pretty well.” Fuki noted, and Tomozo was... interested by the idea, honestly. She folded her arms, contemplating the benefits of being a dancer if nothing else. You get lots of exercise and people stare at you for your body. If you're cute, you get fans. If you're sexy, you get fans. If you get fans, you get wads of cash. Plus... Tomozo knew what kind of effects idols had for a singing trio to completely capture the hearts of many, including her baby sister's. Every single day without fail the cabbage would listen to songs by that same group for hours on end, practically hypnotized. That'd help with their financial situation and put her divine body to use, since she was a redheaded curvaceous vixen with all of their brilliance gone into her fluffy mounds, as proven by her scholarship in... nothing helpful.

“... I'll think about it.” Tomozo responded.

“You just thought about it!” Koga accused.

“Shhh, shaddup and eat ya dumb lil' cabbage.”

“I'm not a cabbage you tomato!”

“I'll start throwing tomatoes on all your food if you don't eat!”

Koga audibly gagged and Tomozo gave the wicked snickering of an evil witch. Fuki watched her sisters play and annoy one another, rather glad with their living situation and her elder sister's consideration of a career choice. After some time in the day of the redhead avoiding the subject whenever Koga tried to bring it up and tried to be a part of it, the little green youth was tuckered out. Tomozo distracted her by playing around with her childish energy, running around the house until nightfall and she was ready to sleep. The lemon took the cabbage to bed while the tomato set up a Vanguard mat on a table in a dimly lit room with candles and a fireplace. Two decks were set down, and forerunners were already face up for Kagero and Royal Paladin. Fuki entered the room after a little while, and the older sisters greeted one another, sitting down to play a game between Seal Dragons and Jewel Knights.

“So how are you holding up?” Fuki asked the “provider” of the household while dropping a grade two unit on her vanguard circle.

“Well I'd like to stop meeting sleazebags and losers, but otherwise I'm fine.”

“... I meant... taking care of us. How are you holding up doing that? It's been a few years since the incident, and you were more stressed out than anyone else.”

“... Because nobody wanted to take all three of us, and I wasn't going to let us be separated because our parents died.” Tomozo's carefree air left her as she responded to Fuki. In truth, the parents of the triplets were killed in an accident, and not an accident the redhead particularly cared to remember the details of. All that mattered was that they lost their parents, and they were lost. So, the rest of the family thought of what to do with them. No one was willing to drop finances on all three of them at once, so money came before emotion: someone would take one at a time. Being the closest to an adult at the time, Tomozo adamantly refused any of them taking them in. They wouldn't be torn apart from each other, she'd never allow it, even getting into fights with relatives over the matter. Eventually, living off the inheritance of a grandparent, they got their own place away from the rest of their kin. Tomozo was taking care of money... poorly, but they were managing, if nothing else. She herself was sleazy to meet a man who could provide for them, and that wasn't going well either. … The redhead gave an exhausted sigh, throwing down a grade three, several rearguards, and leaned forward to turn cards in damage zone facedown for skills. Fuki replied by sending some rearguards to drop zone from being retired.

“If you're really worried about money, I can help-”

“Nuh uh, you got enough work at the house.”

“Let me finish. I can help you with the idol thing.”

“I'unno if I even want to do that yet.”

“You think sleeping with five guys a month trying to find 'the one' is better? Koga likes it, and I'm good at singing. Surely you're flexible enough for dancing.”

“... Hmm...”

“Those idols she listened to might be the ticket to hope that we need, Tomo.”

Tomozo threw her cards down, leaning her elbows on her legs and resting a forehead at the back of her hands. Fuki was nothing but concerned for her and their living situation, which looked fine on the surface, but the tomato was going to crack when she was the only one liable to really work, and she wasn't good at work as it was. What does that leave them with? A test of vocals and athletics deciding their future? A heavy sigh was released from the eldest, and she gazed at her housewife sister with tired – mentally drained eyes. “... Alright, we'll do it. Vanguard's popular too, so may as well mooch off the idea of the other idols Koga was listening to. We'll sing and dance about that.”

“Ah? We're in for some angry rivals and fanbases if we try to steal someone's idea.”

“Time to get competitive and grow thick skin then, little pineapple. You and I will go test the waters, try to make a name on a small scale, then work Koga in as our cute new face, and...”

The sisters began to work out their shot to fortune. Fuki and Tomozo began as a duo, and it was as rough as expected. The former could sing but wasn't exactly the most talented at dancing... she was bad, “two left feet” bad. Tomozo was fine on dancing, but her voice could only be sultry, alluring or wise-cracking, which didn't match well with diverse singing. Regardless, they kept at it because Koga constantly encouraged them. When she heard about the idea, she was absolutely elated, but the duet didn't tell her she could join later, instead opting to keep her out as a surprise. Koga put her heart and soul into practicing and helping them practice anyway, not knowing she was working on her skills to be included anyway. With a seemingly endless stream of lessons and exhausting exercises, the duo took off in the idol world, and Koga being added to the group absolutely skyrocketed their ratings. It was a magical time where they were high on hope and music. All others were blown away in the waking storm that was “Miracle Rare”. Expenses were covered, their lives became easier, and Vanguard went from a simple game of imagination to a revolutionary horizon of hot, fiery imaginations clashing against one another with new found passion from the entire world.

It was all perfect.

They stuck together, and they'd always stick to one another like glue.

That's... what they believed until an interesting solar eclipse. A sort of black and red splotch in front of the sun, yet the moon not aligned with it.

Tomozo, who had stampeded about in not only the idol world, but the world of Vanguard as well with Seal Dragons had been designated the leading vanguard of the timeline. And, as such, the redhead and Kagero handled that which upset Cray once connections with the planet were formed. Now, a foe beyond reality had silently invaded the worlds, and she was locked in an area that appeared to be dark space. Her enemy was... an enormous creature, clad in what looked like armor? The aura the centipede horror was radiating felt akin to drowning the warrior in an ocean, practically suffocating her with its presence. Echoing laughter of multiple tones from a grown man to a little girl to an elderly woman to a deranged beast assaulted her ears, and just staring at the creature gave her a headache. But she was able to cope through sheer resolve and nothing else. What she fought... was the Docking Deletor. Details of the clash were scarce, only knowing that Seal Dragons and Reapers crashed into one another with equal ferocity, surprising the God of Death. “Feh, you can drop me to zero all you want, because I've been there long enough. I can just keep getting up! I got a 'wife and kid' back home, and my duty to them is more than I need to beat your ass!” Tomozo roared, resonating with Kagero more than any other... and defeating the God of Death in Vanguard with Blockade Inferno and even Transcending to the Helldeity Seal Dragon. Yet... it wasn't damaged, physically by the might.

“I like you.” The eldritch abomination stated. “So I'll remember you by never letting you go.”

It disappeared, and Tomozo was engulfed by a downpour of Void. With agonized screaming, it felt as if a giant mass was pressing onto her insides while pushing hers out – the God of Death forcing its soul in and forcing Tomozo's out. The overwhelming pressure was far beyond what even the strongest willed could handle, and quickly came to realize while fighting against the evil's intrusion, she... was not going to win. That struck her hard like no other, understanding that this was basically death. Yes, dying was a horrible thought. But what was the priority of her mind is that if she died, her family...

Her...

… Family...

They were supposed to stick together...

She kept them together...

She couldn't...

Let...

Them...

G... o...

“I WON'T LEAVE THEEEEEM!!”

Harbinger didn't even realize that she didn't take over entirely. No, it wasn't even truly a take over once it was complete.

It was a fusion.

From that day, it was obvious Tomozo was a little different than usual, but her drive to be with her family, protect them, nurture them, it was all present. The Reaper Invasion of that timeline was to begin, and Harbinger gritted her teeth angrily, unable to suppress the urge to... care. When the time came for the Link Joker invasion, Harbinger felt compelled and accepted approaching her “sisters”. The truth was revealed: she is an outer god hellbent on destroying everything for her satisfaction. She “killed” the oldest sister and took her body as a vessel. While they were horrified and didn't want to believe this, the invasion began with Deletors and Star-vaders raining hell to end the timeline. Harbinger admitted, however, that Tomozo is still her – she is the one being that she couldn't truly “erase” while taking the body. It was humiliating, and a new feeling that caused her to call the Daunting Deletor her “brother”. So, a hand was offered: “Become my kin one more time, and we'll stick together.” Such kindness wasn't normal for the God of Death, as not even other Reapers experienced such love and care. But those were her sisters. Harbinger became Tomozo and Tomozo became Harbinger.

And Fuki and Koga decided nothing was really different.

It was still their big sister, only she wanted to destroy everything. For revenge of losing their parents? Just wrath for the hell they all went through? The imaginary motive didn't matter.

They're family.

The two decided they would become Reapers, the first two drones to ever exist across time and space.

“And that's why...” Tears streamed down the blonde's face after revealing the nature of the Shop PSY hostesses. From the very beginning, they were Harbinger's personal attendants – her most reliable “agents”. They willingly became monsters to stay united as kin, and neither of them looked back or regretted their decision. And yet, they still cried and lamented, knowing their sister died in battle to be replaced with their new “sister”. It was fine to cry, just to get it out. In the end, Tomozo was still with them, she never left them, she was always there to take care of them. This also explains why Koga referred to everyone as a brat, as their timeline was long ago, so she was defined as one of the “old ones”. “That's why I won't ever turn my back on Harbinger!! I'll fulfill my duty to my family, just like she did!!” Fuki roared releasing an explosive wave of Void from her body, locking those who intercepted the escape routes of the sisters, and taking Koga by the hand.

“You stupid bastards think about the motivations of a Reaper Drone before you call them immoral and unforgivable!” Koga cried out, being whisked away by her big sister, the two fleeing through a summoned portal.

They were gone.
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major on Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:13 pm

The initial response was to be expected. They were surrounded by enemies and one of them just kept nagging them as if he could do something to help solve their current situation to begin with. And that's exactly what the young fighter thought when he extended his helping hand to them. After all, he was present when the Resistance Leader managed to work a miracle and save a Drone. But when the blonde girl, protecting her green-haired sister, raised her voice only to be calmed by said companion, everything became clear as she began to tell the Resistance fighters about their past, about how they became the first Reaper drones.

"I can't believe this..." Said Carlos, covering his mouth after listening to their sad story.

From the very start, he knew that it wasn't going to be that simple. Convincing a Drone to change sides during a battle never is. But the actual reasons of why she was with the Reapers, their whole backstory that Fuki dropped on them while tears streamed from her eyes ... Felt like the impact of a falling bunch of bricks. Their devotion to their older sister, perceptible in every word she spoke, moved the young man to the point of shedding a tear. He wanted to say that he understood them, recalling his own love for his siblings back home. But nothing he has faced with his family (Like that dreaded full week without Wi-Fi) could come close to what the sisters had to endure all this time. Their sister is practically public enemy number one. The only thing he knew is that he knew nothing.

Of course Carlos wanted to say something or do something, but he realized pretty fast that at this point nothing coming from him could comfort the raging Drones. Soon after revealing their reasons for choosing the invader's side, Fuki released a black wave of energy that bound the summoned units with the same black rings that affected any Locked unit. The sisters escaped through a portal, like they usually do. And then, the young man was left thinking. He analyzed the situation in any way he could, but nothing remotely close to a long-term solution came to his mind. After a few minutes, the only thing he could say could pretty well be taken as the understatement of the century - "This sure is a problem". And indeed it was.

But there was no time to waste thinking in such things for the moment, as there was an ongoing war right at their side and they've been in the sidelines for way too long. "Well, lead the way Okuri" He asked his friend. "You helped me with this, so its only logical I follow you to hell and back again".
Nova Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggy on Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:41 pm

Surprisingly Fuki broke her silence. They had no real means of escape but even so Okuri hadn't thought the girl would ever actually speak to them about their motivations for being Reaper Drones. And the tale she told shook him to the core. The human form Harbinger always took was that of their sister. The deletor had merged with the human Tomozo and actually showed a form of compassion on the sisters. Did Harbinger actually have something of a heart?

Before the spirit could respond Fuki unleashed a wave of power, locking the units called to blockade their escape route. The two escaped but not without an outburst from Koga. And as she yelled Okuri simply thought. They had wanted to be with their sister. That in and of itself was not wrong. But to seek to help a twisted form of their sister destroy all of existence simply because of that relationship? The morality didn't matter ultimately. Okuri simply knew that they couldn't be allowed to succeed. But why hadn't they just spoken up sooner? Fuki had stated in the fight their reason didn't have to make sense like the existence of the Reapers. But was fighting for family so strange a thing? The spirit himself had no siblings that he knew of so it would be something to ponder and ask about.

Looking to his friend, Okuri noticed Carlos' spirits seemed appropriately down. He'd care so much for the sisters and had wanted to help them. To hear such a tale as theirs must have been disheartening for him. And yet his energy seemed to return to him asking Okuri to lead the way even if that took them to hell and back. As it just so happened that was likely where they were heading.

Scanning the battlefield Okuri took note of the scale this battle had taken. The fights were spreading out, the threats still present were enormous. Nemesis and Solis were still critical targets but it felt like some other great power had appeared. The Tester Legion approached their vanguard after overseeing the complicated procedure of removing the locks put in place by Fuki's escape. It still wasn't an exact science which bugged the duo to no end. But more importantly they had things to report.

"Okuri, another of Great Nature's vanguards is engaged in battle with the Overlord. We fear he won't last on his own." Researcher Fox said still trying to catch her breath from the battle with Infinite Distarv. Solis was still a major threat. Okuri nodded in response. One day he'd have to make it a point to talk with the Foxes outside of a battle now that he'd established actual contact with them.

"Carlos, to hell it is." he said simply motioning to Dragonic Overlord the Ace. With what energy he had Okuri took off in Solis' direction. He was going to have to face the man again. And his power was much greater since even the last battle. He had to lay to rest the ideas this man had. They tormented his mind continually hearing that Jessie or Bashiro had been saved. And even more the idea that humanity would endlessly struggle and repeat cycles of pain and suffering if left to themselves. It was an idea he had long carried and believed but set aside in favor of hope in those he'd met in the Resistance and their generation. This would be a battle between warriors but between his old way of thought and his last hope for the future.

Upon arriving Okuri's units were just in time to whisk Riko away from the Ace's attack. Arriving right behind them came the spirit who addressed Solis with fangs bared.

"Sun God! Your battle is with me!" he barked out. His body was already past the point of exhaustion but even so he had to make this final stand.
Doggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi on Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:38 pm

Noel walked towards Scorpion, a Reaper who had an obsession with stabbing things. It really loved stabbing things. The Reaper held no remorse on whatever got stabbed by it. Stab. Stab. Stab. There's nothing else to really describe this creature. As she got closer, Noel noticed that Neo had gone ahead of her and challenged Scorpion to a fight. What was an intense battle, the Reaper unfortunately won at the end. Neo had brought in his Brawlers and other Narukami units who have now suffered the same fate as Salome. They were deleted. As his deck scattered and units being deleted, Neo fell to the ground in defeat. The Reaper stabbing him signaling the final blow.

Neo lost and now his units were deleted! I won't let that monster get away with it! Noel thought as she made contact with the Reaper. The creature looked at her, excited almost, looking forward to stab someone else. Now's not the time to hesitate, I need to do something for everyone! I won't sit back and watch like last time!

Their fight started. Jewel Knights vs Deletors. Having faced them countless times, the goal was simple. End the fight before getting deleted and lose advantage. This wasn't easy of course, Noel lost a few times before but she also adapted and turned that around. Being able to defeat some of the Reapers is what caused everyone to really see her as their Beacon of Light. Having the strength to oppose these monsters and destroying them. Noel began doing what Jewel Knights specialize in, high speed rushing. Riding Kymbelinus along with calling Tracie and even the draw trigger Tabitha to the field, she assaulted the weak 5000 power vanguard that Scorpion summoned and dealt an early two damage.

The Reaper didn't seem to care, all it looked forward to was for it's turn to come and continue it's stabbing. Scorpion counterattacked by anti-rushing Noel, attacking Tracie with a rear guard and then going for the vanguard. Stabbing the male Jewel Knight vanguard which in turned damaged Noel with a slightly painful sting sensation. Noel continued her pressure and rode into Yvain, attacking the vanguard with him and Tabitha being boosted by Sabermy to go after and retiring the Reaper's rear guard. Continuing the counterattack, Scorpion rode to it's grade three form and called forth the Hailing Deletor duo, Alba and Elro. Noel perfect guarded the vanguard which annoyed the stab-fetish Reaper. Iseult's Flash Jewel Shield completely stopping the stabbing strike. Alba attacked next and Yvain was hit, stinging Noel more but a critical trigger put a stop to Elro's attack which then hit Tabitha instead.

Tabitha's falling allowed Noel to set up to perform legion. Calling Tracie and Christine together, Noel performed legion, calling forth Swordmy into the vanguard circle along with Yvain. This brought forth a surge of power, allowing Yvain to gain an extra 5000 power and one more critical due to it's legion ability. Yvain's initial legion attack was perfect guarded and Tracie's attack to one of the Hailing duos was guarded. The plan was simple now, keep attacking until the Reaper cannot guard the legion attack. I just have to keep this up and I can win this!

Her confidence though, allowed her to get hit by the Reaper's vanguard which then triggered it's ability and Yvain along with Swordmy was deleted after getting hit by a critical trigger. Noel damage checked two critical triggers as well so it's power boost soften up the deletions power drop to 0 and made her deleted knights at least have a protective veil worth of 10,000 power. The Reaper was happy and filled with joy. Stabbing the Jewel Knight vanguard looked like it brought it high in ecstasy. But it was soon about to end, using the power given by Gear Chronicle, Noel discarded her Ashlei Reverse in order to undo the deletion and unlock one of her units. "Didn't I tell you? I'm the Beacon of Light! I am one who helps carry humanity's hope of a better future rid of you creatures! Try all you want but Light can never be stabbed!" Noel proclaimed, the Reaper confused and agitated of the fact that there is something that it cannot stab. Light can never be stabbed and it was a fact that Reaper refused to accept.

The fight continued on, Noel continuously hammering it down with two critical attacks and ridding it of it's rear guards. It almost looked as if Noel was toying with the Reaper. Not giving it any unnecessary damage for it to gather enough power for another deletion. Perfect guarding or normal guarding the vanguard attack, mocking the Reaper in it's failed attempts to stab Noel and her vanguard. The fight was over. Without any more rear guards to regain field presence or hand to guard Noel's progressively heavier legion attacks, the final damage was dealt. "Never underestimate humanity's power!!!" Noel yelled as Yvain and Swordmy charged forth and sliced up the Reaper, another gone from this world hopefully never to return.
NoelKusanagi

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/beautifulcecelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl on Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:13 pm

Humanity vs Humanity's war was accelerating to a climax, both sides growing exhausted, but victors were in sight so long as the problematic monsters were put down and defeated.

"HOW CAN THIS BE AGAAAAAIN?!"

Scorpion was already brutally damaged by his bout with Neo, but now he had to deal with Jewel Knights violently assaulting him. They were all so squishy under that armor, more than the other Royal Paladin units... so why didn't they let him stab them?! The difference between Noel and Scorpion was vast, almost shockingly so. Nay, the difference between the Diverging Deletor and Humanity was completely beyond his imagination. Led by Noel Kusanagi, a majestic Beacon of Light for mankind, reminding them that Vanguard would one day be used for the sake of a fun game instead of a tool for war, the Resistance hollered and shouted as Yvain dealt the fatal blow that caused the Reaper to instantly explode in a cylinder of Void.

"YEAAAAAAAAH!!" Mankind screamed triumphantly as the battles in the Amusement Park were being won. Okuri and Carlos defeated the Star-vader sisters, Mirai defeated Gastor, Noel and Neo's combined efforts with the sacrifice of several Narukami units destroyed Scorpion yet again. Even Kachidoki and Lua was defeated nearby. Reloading and moving with the momentum of vigor, everyone moved out to help battles on other fronts.

That included fights against the Emperor, the Sun God, and the Chosen Sword of Void.

Now every battle began to feel connected as humankind reinforced the others. Of course, the power of the Emperor's presence was more than daunting to hinder them, Solis' massive Supreme Heavenly Emperor Dragon was able to bat away entire Legions without breaking a sweat, and Nemesis was a monster of impossible stamina that somehow saw all of the reinforcements coming and skewered them. Despite everything, they were moving - they were advancing to the end of the nightmare.

"Yaaaay!!" Aoi cheered as Blue Storm advanced against the Berserk Emotion Star-vaders, and interestingly, Nemesis again confused Aqua Force for Kagero, translating the spirit of Maelstrom as Dauntless, appropriate given Aoi's use of the Reversed Tear Dragon. Ace was still outrageously strong, devouring the charging naval forces with his Black Hole Lock, but unable to erase them with the child of potential following her master in focusing Limit Break bosses. "You just hold on, Fubuki!" Aoi reassured her friend on the other side of the wall if she could hear her.

Nemesis' eyes were still filled with stars, and exhaustion was nonexistent as she severed through the adversity.

Meanwhile, Solis exploded with flames, readying his final stance against an enemy from the previous battle at Tokyo Tower: Okuri accompanied by Carlos and the Resistance's reinforcements.

"Very well, Spirit!!" Was all he had to muster, as the time for convincing one another of their ideals was over. The time to talk everything out was done.

The strongest figures of the most hellish war in history shook the very core of the world with their marches against humanity and company.
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo on Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:41 pm

As Karin approached the corrupted Kaiser, she clashed with the abyss dragon- Raging Form. Empowered by a strength similar to what Sovereign had given her, Raging Form Dragon, now titled with "Rebirth", struck at her alongside Cero ferociously. Karin was fully prepared for it, assuming her form as The Cross and taking Cero on with all her strength behind her. They exchanged words as they exchanged blows, Cero consumed by his newfound strength, and Karin mocking him for taking it from Harbinger.

He called himself more than a Kaiser, an Emperor.
"Emperor? What a sham."

He was confident he could overcome Harbinger, and ascend beyond all strength.
"With false power like that? That path leads nowhere."

Even going so far as to seal up Crimson, along with his pride, to attain strength by any means.
"Show me, then, what that fake power of yours can do!"

And even in the end, when Karin summoned her shade of the past- The End- to her side, she would remark on the similarities to how Crimson and Vermillion had stood together like this in the past.
"Remember what happened last time you came at me, with anything beside your true strength? You'll only get more of the same."

And all of this made Cero furious, angry beyond imagination. He lashed and swung and struck at her with all the power and grace of a bullet train, and Karin did feel herself be pushed back- The weight of his blows were beginning to shine through... Only for them to fall short at the very end. His power, just like Sharyu before him, was burning out as fast- At lest to Karin, that's how it seemed- as it had first flared up. A moment of weakness, a window of opportunity, and Karin struck at the Reborn Abyss Dragon a final time, bringing it low.
Dementuo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top