"Call my Name"

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: "Call my Name"

Post by NoelKusanagi on Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:50 pm

Noel saw Aoi get tackled by Gastor. By the looks of it, it wasn't going to end well. If she doesn't step in, Aoi might actually end up getting raped or something. As soon as she was going to head towards Aoi, someone ran right past her. Wait what the hell?! Noel was caught off guard and after regaining her composure, she saw who it was. Mirai?! My future self?!

Mirai got in between Aoi and Gastor and puts up her deck. "You leave her alone! Your fight is with me!" The Seed was determined and challenged Gastor to a fight. Noel just watched surprised since the last time she remembered seeing her, Mirai was technically an enemy. Seeing her protecting the gumball made Noel smile. Of course, it's her future self. Knowing that even with a life filled with hell, she was still able to be willing to protect her friends brought even more confidence to the present day Noel. The Beacon of Light looked for her own opponent and she set her sights on Scorpion and walked towards it with intent to send it back to the hell it belongs to.
NoelKusanagi

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/beautifulcecelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King on Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:14 pm

The pirates of Granblue by her side, Fubuki charged at Kachidoki.  Their exchanges of words were brief, Kachidoki wishing he could have avoided the battle, Fubuki showing her new-found resolve.  The battle was difficult, Fubuki fighting against a storm of wind.  Slightly ironic, really.  Fubuki almost wished she had Aqua Force by her side instead of this battle.  But that didn't stop her. With the ability of Granblue's endless reviving of their fallen comrades, Fubuki was able to keep up with the relentless onslaught of Kachidoki's ninja dragons.  In the end, despite being pushed to the very edge, she managed to defeat Kachidoki.  

With the new found opening, Fubuki charged into the amusement park, her first goal to find Aoi and help her out of any danger she was in. When she saw that Aoi was already getting a hand from someone else, Fubuki moved towards her friend to make sure she was OK.

"Aoi, hey, are you alright?" Fubuki checked on her friend, a piercing glare being shot at the jock who did this. He probably wouldn't notice though, with the girl in front of him already prepared to take of him. Although Fubuki would've much preferred taking vengeance on him, she was fine making sure Aoi was alright.

"We need to get moving, what's the plan?"

Cero is still nowhere to be seen. What were showing up, however, were members of the fighters at Cero's training area. Most of them were former resistance members who had been drafted by Cero after the loss of Yukino, but a decent portion of them were Cero's own trained forces. The ones in the amusement park started engaging Scorpion, though they lacked any named fighters so... They were probably not going to be of much help.
Lightning King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer on Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:16 pm

Erupting Might!! Darren Battles Solis!!

Even with an unorthodox beginning, Darren battled with all he had against the strongest drone Solis. His units attacked fiercely as Darren decided early on that holding back units would only hurt him later on. As he expected, Goyusha was retired but Darren was able to mount an offense quickly after.

I want to give this all I've got... Not to save the world, but because you're a strong fighter... the kind I use to love to fight, to grow from battling... You reminded me of that feeling, and this is how I'll answer back!"

He rode his Super Dimensional Robo, Daiyusha. He followed by calling Daiyusha to the rear and Kaizard to the other side. They all went in to attack. Two of them struck, Daikaiser and Daiyusha. Kaizard was stopped by Blue Ray Dracokid. Solis gave his own answer in response. He rode Dragonic Overlord and evolved it. The Ace of his deck appeared and hit Daikaiser with his full force. The impact of the blow sent him flying backwards and the heat almost pushed Darren to one knee. What's worse, it stood up to strike again. This wasn't something he did against Karin. He held his arms in defense and took the blow. He was able to end at three damage with all his rears in tact, somehow.

Darren was panting from that attack. He drew and looked in his hand. He understood what he had to do.

I said I wouldn't hold back...

His aura flared as brightly as Solis and Overlord had through the power of Stride. His eyes flashed as the strength of his aura destroyed the inhibitor bangle attached to his wrist. "Dailion on my field... Through its power, I can use Limit Break before my damage is 4. Now, appear in your true form and power. Ride... True Ultimate Dimensional Robo, Great Daikaiser!"

The ultimate form of Daikaiser that Solis has only seen for an instant in their last battle appeared. His power towered at 21000 but he was far from done. Daiyusha left the field for another Kaizard and a Kaiser Greater, but he didn't leave long. "Seek my partner!" Darren's arm extended as did Daikaiser's. They moved in unison and next to Daikaiser appeared the only partner for him. Ultimate Dimesional Robo, Great Daiyusha!

The two of them moved in to attack. Critical of 3 and the threat of breaking guard depending on the twin drive. A perfect guard was dropped. One Grade 3 would end it for sure. The first check... "Daibattle!" This had happened against Blank, also against Karin. This time, he was prepared. He had rear units supporting him. "All effects to Kaizard!" The second check... "Daiwolf!" Double Critical Trigger! With 3 cards in hand, one being a perfect guard, Solis had no ability to block 2 Kaizard attacks for 21000. They both attacked. One was guarded and one was not. No heal trigger appeared. This time... Darren was the victor.

He felt his body go limp for a split second, but he took a step forward to brace himself. He looked up at Solis and said to him, "This is the potential of the future. Not this power, but this growth. I wasn't this the last time we fought." Despite a speech like that, he had already overused his power. He was panting, as to be expected with what he just did.
NovaRaizer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major on Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:21 pm

Carlos, supported by his friend Okuri, was ready to face the enemy Drone and love of his life Fuki, and give an end to all the belligerent sexual tension between the two fighters (All imaginary, of course) once and for all. Sadly, his trusted spirit friend managed to outrun him and steal the predestined date with the blonde from him. "Sounds like a plan Carlos but we need you focused. I'll get your date ready for you" He said. He was stuck with the cabbage head that once knocked him out during the Chronicle's Eve tournament. "No fair!" He shouted, showing contempt for the situation he was in. "Damn... Take care, Okuri. She's not an easy opponent" He thought.

Koga turned out to be like Carlos imagined and worse, calling him kid every time she could, also teasing him and making fun of his relationship, or lack thereof, with her sister Fuki. And to back up that horrible and annoying attitude of hers, she had the skills of a really good cardfighter who had the 'Break Ride', 'Legion' and 'Lock' abilities under her complete control. The fight wasn't easy, but with the help of his always reliable Armor Break Dragon, who hasn't seen some action in a good time, managed to defeat the Legioned Star-vaders, Venom Dancer and Sword Viper.

"With this, our tango is over" Said Carlos, standing victorious. Even though the small Drone received an attack worth 4 Criticals, she was acting as if it was nothing.
Nova Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo on Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:29 pm

Karin sheathed her sword, the battle fully concluded. She remained in her armor, knowing the fighting wouldn't end just yet, but took this brief reprieve to turn and face Solis directly. Her orange eyes glared at him. "I lost everything, but was given another chance to live. I forsook the entire world, but now I rise to defend it. Maybe, I even understood your point of view back then. I had fallen so far into darkness that I just wanted everything to end, so I could be free..."

Holding up the sword of the old Overlord, she stared at her reflection in its blade. "...But then I faced death itself, and saw it for what it was. And when I did, life was offered to me as well. My choice is evident."

Karin sheathed the old Overlord's sword as well, both blades crossed behind her back. When she looked back at Solis, she was no longer glaring- Her eyes were soft and sad, as if trying to see into Solis' heart. "Solis... Tell me, why do you fear the future so much?"
Dementuo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster on Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:30 pm

Watching everyone fight back and forth and watching destruction unfold, Neo decided to take action. Holding his 3 ace cards in hand, all he had to do was look for someone to fight. He wasnt scared of any of these drones but he knew he had to be careful. He couldn't be reckless at all. He had to play it smart. Neo then walked toward the latter end of the amusement park and saw someone in the distance.

You there! You must be Scorpion. Hope your ready to lose!" Neo said as a strong Red Aura started to surround him
NeoBuster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl on Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:24 am

Gastor found himself knocked off of Aoi by a rampaging reincarnated Seed. "What the hell?!" The jock yelled as Mirai came between him and hot cheerleader material. Aoi herself was thanking her, only to realize after a few moments it was Mirai on their side! So the voices of many did reach her heart and a decision was made! The gumball was extremely happy for her fellow Seed, despite the despairing destiny. Gastor, however, seems to remember Mirai, but couldn't quite put his finger on it. "Who are you?" The drone asked his traitorous ally.

Aoi, meanwhile was pulled up by Fubuki.

"Huh? Oh, hey. I'm alright, thanks to Mirai! I'm not sure what the plan is, since I lost track of Master Jellal, and I was supposed to rush to Nemmy!"

Kachidoki exchanged blows with Fubuki and saw that their conversation was pointless. She was determined and set on a path against his. He still couldn't help but try, though it was fruitless. He, like Solis, just wanted to save people. However, his foe rejected his offer to join hands with the Reapers, and they didn't even converse much if at all for the battle. Did this girl even talk? What did she think beyond not falling into the darkness of despair again? What was her purpose in the grand scheme of what she wanted to do? None of that was answered, and the clash of blade and beam sabre came to an end. Murakumo had been bested at the last instant by, not Aqua Force, but Granblue for a reason he didn't understand or get out of her.

Just as quickly as the fight felt, Fubuki ran into the warzone to meet with her friend. ... Did their fight have any point? Did their interaction have any point?

"Solis... am I... just not good enough to lend to your voice?"

Fubuki had long gotten over herself and their exchange felt meaningless. He wanted to save people all the same as the Sun God. But... he just wasn't as strong. Is that the limit to his voice? Is this all he can do to help?

Nothing?

-------------------------------------------------

Solis Guren'ou, underneath the now pouring rain, fought against the Resistance led by Darren and Karin by himself with only his Dragonic Overlord. Absolutely and purely true to his word, no drones were used as meatshields or distractions. The warrior presented his unshakable honor, locked in a massive duel versus them all. It was originally only supposed to be Karin, but Overlord the Great is bloodthirsty, forcing the Dimensional Robos to combat him at the same time. The man and the dragon roared with their souls, matching blows with the traitor Karin and the vessel Darren. Grinning excitedly, a high engulfed the heart of a rampaging dragon emperor. Truly, this was the only way to make his blood boil: the strongest foes to the end of everything. Solis fought his adversaries with everything he could manage and muster. Overlord the Great at the lead of Conqueror Sharyu, the twin Winds of Apocalypse ferociously clashing with themselves and the wielders of justice. Yes... "themselves". Karin had transcended to a new power and became a new being: Dragonic Overlord the "Cross" was born, performing Legion with the "End". Darren himself revealed a new power, showcasing the unification of the heroes who were torn away from one another in the Star-vader Invasion: Daikaiser and Daiyusha.

Solis proceeded to have powerful, white-hot battles with them. The Flames of God versus the Undying Spirit of Justice and the Clash of Overlords, just like a long time ago between the Wind of Apocalypse and the Dragon of Hell. Karin stated that her life was Hell, but she was still saved without his nihilism. Darren provided his innocence to heat the warriors up: saying that he wanted to fight for, not just the sake of the world and everything else, but to fight a truly strong warrior.

Solis found himself having a good time with Darren, and a clash that shook Heaven and Earth against Karin.

"So I will not hold back and use everything."

It is at that moment everyone understood how deep his resolve went. Solis utilized the potential removed from humanity and performed Stride. The ultimate form of the ruler of another future was formed by the fusion of Great and Conqueror, creating an image of the sun as the flash from before obtained physical form. On Cray and Earth, the massiveness of a familiar creature materialized. The earth quaked as the ground was broken apart with trembling rubble begin to float as if the overwhelming pressure of the beast was slamming onto concrete, sending rocks flying upward. Hard, steel, shining armor gleaming underneath even the cloudy skies as the ground underneath burned red and charred to grey and black was adorned onto this majestic ruler. A geyser of flames opened behind the entity, spreading in several different directions as gigantic wings opened. With a large sword in hand and the eyes of a demon flashing with violent glee... Divine, sublime, extreme, unrivaled, blistering, searing heat.

Supreme Heavenly Emperor Dragon, Dragonic Overlord "the Ace" arrived behind his partner, the God of the Sun - Apollo's incarnate.

With godly power, the Ultimate of the Apocalypse smashed, crushed, and destroyed his adversity with unstoppable force. The will of the Sun God was able to summon a G Unit that was supposed to be lost...! It... It was only temporary, or at least, that's what one thought. However, even as the G Unit left Solis' vanguard circle, The Ace remained on the battlefield, creating a problem of increasing magnitude for the Resistance. Even with this power, Darren and Karin shined through, bombarding and blasting at Apollo's incarnate, who was battered with wounds and burns and bruises, taking everything Dragonic Overlord did. Full Synchro between the two meant they would share heart and pain.

"Even so... I...!!"

He didn't accept the uncertain future they believed in like this!!

Solis roared in the agony of pain and the high of war, defiantly shouting and screaming against those who believed in an empty future.

Bleeding from his head, panting while soaked in the rainfall, he and Overlord gazed at their foes when Karin asked: "Solis... Tell me, why do you fear the future so much?"

"Because there is no such thing as a perfect future where suffering stops! Chaos will return and reign! People will despair and die long before their times! The Earth and Cray will forever be at the mercy of an endless lineage of wars between mankind and whatever new foe arises!" Solis proclaimed angrily, his appearance quite livid as opposed to excited or determined. He was so, so mad with the future. Why? Why was a man so upheld by honor, kindness, and rivalry so furious? "Listen closely, you fools who pursue a future with only short reprieves. I will tell you a tale. A tale of why I believe Harbinger and Sovereign are the Gods of Salvation.

A tale of the God of the Sun."

Chronicle of the Sun God:
In a completely separate timeline, Vanguard and the world flourished together. However, it did so far more traditionally where Solis Guren'ou was born. A small little place in Asia, a little redhead of bright eyes filled with color and admiration stood outside of his house on a sunny day with his mother at his side. Many people were standing outside of their homes, to welcome home those who held up a flag of the Sun. “The Helioknights! They've returned!” Solis' mother shouted with joy, and cheers began to roar and echo throughout town as knights with Sun icons painted onto their capes and armor entered in on red colored horses. Notably, several were equipped with Deck Cases for Cardfight Vanguard. These armed heroes... played a card game and it had something to do with their work. That ridiculous notion aside, a little Solis began rushing to the marching squad, his mother quickly noticing and racing after him with concern. “Big sis! Dad!” The little fire called out to his family. A woman of long red hair in a ponytail with teal eyes and a man of rugged nature and stature with the same colored features looked down at the youngest one approaching them.

“Oi, Solis, don't just-”

“Welcome home!” Solis cut off the voice of his elder sister, giving her a warm smile. The female knight sighed, letting her head loll forward and low, practically doubling over. Then, with heart, she arched her back up, standing up straight, then crouching down to pet the young cheer. These people were the Heirs of the Sun, chosen by the bright flame that brings day to march and fight. They were under the Order of the Sun, and Kagero among other clans and decks that could utilize fire and light fight alongside them. It was obvious to see Solis dreamed of being chosen by the Sun Gods. His big sister reached down for him, lifting him up in her arms. “Alright, ya lil' rule breaking tyke!” The girl put on a big, proud grin, and waved to people with Solis. With pride, she carried her sibling around, which seemed to have a positive effect on their father, who pet them both and messed with their hair. She wasn't pleased about that. Mom got to join in when Dad motioned her over.

The Guren'ous strode about happily.

Within time, the deities of light and fire saw something precious and earnest in the boy. He underwent the Trial of Thermal that required jolly cooperation from his fellow Heliocadets. Solis, back then, was brighter and more cheerful. His innocent, heroic attitude led those lost lambs to the light, marking the birth of a real leader even before he grew into a fully competent one. They praised the sun loudly and fervently, being appointed as Helioknights. Solis' entire family was beyond proud, and the entirety of the Guren'ous at the time had become Helioknights, even the mother who stayed at home more often than not.

So battles and wars began, Solis still using the deck of his younger days: Vortex Dragon and Blazing Flare united. With only special exceptions, use of Kagero was restricted to the highest and most powerful warriors. Solis, who was a bundle of potential, became a Captain in an extremely short amount of time, making it clear he was destined for it. Yes, the Gods of Day were pleased, even if he didn't have a very good deck to use at the time. Despite this, he charged gallantly with a higher general: his sister. It was the days of Cray's warring periods before the United Sanctuary's civil war broke out. Thanks to the Heirs of the Sun, Dragon Empire especially held a dominating position in this era. Zoo was too afraid to fight, caring more for life, and Star Gate wished to stay out of it all. Dragon Empire was suffering from inner turmoil with disagreements between clans and the emperor in the mix as well. The United Sanctuary, though not winning, was the best off, even beyond the rural urbans of Dark Zone. The Helioknights did their own thing: working with the emperor.

And Dragonic Overlord, the strongest super soldier of Kagero was assigned a vanguard.

It was ridiculous. The Winds of Apocalypse assigned to a mere boy who didn't truly know anything about the art of war? He knew a lot of trivia, sure, but that wasn't enough to impress the leader. Still, it was a grand honor to be assigned the strongest flame dragon of the century. Solis greeted him graciously, and Overlord scoffed. There was no issue with Vortex and Blazing just a newbie knight as his vanguard. Whatever, they still charged and fought. They were, of course, out of sync because of Overlord's anger and aggression versus Solis trying to get a grasp of everything happening. He blamed himself for not being able to keep up with Overlord if things got out of hand, and whenever the Flame Dragon had an idea or some advice, Solis listened dutifully and applied it as best he could. It wasn't perfect, initially, but the Flame Dragon was... oddly touched. He treated this lad like an imbecile and that same lad was doing everything possible to accelerate his fighting potential and bolster his knowledge of battle. Eventually, Overlord warmed up to this earnest heir, and they defeated Royal Paladin in a large scale, major war. It was Hell for both sides, and neither could successfully take over the other, but it was one of the few times that despite the sheer size of the fight: Kagero championed humongous advantage.

Solis Guren'ou was an interesting man.

That's what Dragonic Overlord thought, grinning.

Then civil war broke out, not from Dragon Empire, but from the United Sanctuary. With Dark Zone assisting the terrorizing Shadow Paladins, a faction of criminals, traitors, and the renowned Dragon of Hell, the Sun Warriors were stationed to help the empire not suffer casualties in the crossfire. But, of course, people grew restless. Solis and Overlord especially. Overlord was not a fan of his rival of Light in the holy nation being preoccupied with an envious brat gone dark. More importantly, the emperor was actually concerned for the people with Dark Zone being involved. How asinine. He had faith in his vanguard now, and came to him about intervening and moving as they pleased. Solis, of course, didn't think this was smart. However, he was backed by his sister and Seal Dragon, Blockade. They were willing to break the rules to move from the stagnant air. So, a small squad and them marched outward to the United Sanctuary.

That was a mistake.

Surprisingly, it was Overlord's mistake.

With the entire holy nation at war, leaving trails upon trails of bloodbaths, much to King Alfred's dismay, the small corps were easily torn apart by every single clan pushing them aside or attacking them to not deal with them. Overlord, the strongest, met with Phantom Blaster Dragon and King Alfred. … And was overwhelmed when the Dragon of Hell attained a new power.

The Overlord caused several deaths for his own allies.

They retreated with their tails between their legs. They had obviously created a problem now: some of their forces were cut and the United Sanctuary had to deal with the Dragon of Hell's true form. … But Solis didn't chastise him. Nay, he began turning the gears in his brain to find a plan. Overlord was... again, shocked and impressed – touched. He treated him like a fool, but now that fool is trying to find a solution instead of berating him. The Flame Dragon folded his arms as he, Solis, the girl, and Blockade devised a strategy. The Dragon Empire was now in trouble, as Dark Zone and Shadow Paladin were aware their forces were damaged by the reckless actions. Although, the holy nation was sensible, and they believed in the power of allies. In his honor, Overlord suggested making a temporary truce, if only to stop the bastard who is delaying his next match with the Sword of Courage. The others agreed, Solis more concerned with the lives of others. Teaming up with Royal Paladin was the best solution.

… And it still wasn't enough.

Dragonic Overlord had another duel with Phantom Blaster Dragon. Flame and Abyss clashed, and Overlord was easily outmatched. So Solis bravely stepped in to fight himself, wielding an average sword. Was he daft? No, brave. He knew he couldn't do much to attack the black beast, so he used his presence to distract, dodging about as Overlord attacked. Their two fronts were incredible, enough to force the Dragon of Hell back into its true form as Royal Paladin arrived.

This spirit of a chosen boy of the sun gave the dragon... Spark.

Overlord set ablaze his own lifeforce to fight, finding an absolutely unrivaled high in standing alongside the honorable warrior. “Dragonic Overlord the End” was the victor of the civil war in this time, defeating Phantom Blaster Overlord. After that, the situation of the United Sanctuary was of no concern to him. The Dragon Empire moved on to stop Dark Zone's shenanigans, only to find Amon was greedy and trying to get power all on his own, obtaining some sort of forbidden power given to him by the “invaders”. Solis was curious, but his partner didn't care. Amon was easily taken down, and the other forces of the dark country were a joke.

Solis was a hero.

Some time later, Royal Paladin and Shadow Paladin made an attempt to unite. However, Dragon Empire was the first to see a black ring in the sky. Solis, an experienced veteran by now, charged at it with his father and sister. Though, in an instant, a black ball of unknown energy – Void engulfed Solis. He blacked out with the feeling of indescribable pain. Eventually, he awoke to see Overlord in a bubble, being carried away by a black ring. Solis' vision was hazy, and it wasn't getting better – only worse. His consciousness was on the brink of slipping away, and all he could hear was war. Through his bloodied eyesight, his sister and father rushed to him.

“I'm... dying?”

Solis was... upset, but content. He didn't understand what was happening, but he felt he did his duty as a Helioknight – a one-in-a-million at that. Gripping the hand of his sister, he begged they save Overlord from whatever took him, and to protect the people under the guidance of the sun.

He passed away.

… And awoke in a golden sky atop a cloud.

Yes, indeed. This was... Heaven? The warrior of the sun blinked repeatedly. It was indeed a golden sky, and he stood atop a lightly colored cloud. There was some kind of city in the distance with the Insignia of the Sun adorned onto a castle. Giant, golden gates were before him, and the redhead was left in awe of the majesty in his wake. A calming, quiet breeze was blowing, and there were distant sounds of a heavenly chorus. In his orange jacket, his current appearance in the present of the Reaper War, he looked around in confusion, trying to... absorb this. He... Solis Guren'ou is dead... And he made it to--

“Praise the sun, my fellow”, a friendly male's voice called out to Overlord's vanguard. A man whose face was covered by a helmet approached, waving to his ally, and then crouching down slightly, his arms close together. He began lifting himself up, his arms arching outwardly as if a motion in shaping something round – the sun. “You've done your duty well, young Heir. However, it appears your time has come.”

“Wha...”

“It's a lot to take in, yeah? It was really overwhelming for me too.” He said. Solis could barely understand, and the friendly gent turned, stretching out his arm to motion to the city. Solis walked by him, and then they stood quietly for a few moments, taking in the view. The Sun Warrior and Sun Bro were in awe of the Heirs' Valhalla, essentially. “This place is only for those who have proven their mettle, accepted by the solar deities. Forever now, we'll all enjoy jolly fun times of drinking, playing mindless games, watching some kind of television of our favorite shows on Earth, and relaxing meditations. I'll help you through it, friend.”

The brother of light gave his hand to the newcomer, and began to guide him through the afterlife. It was... peaceful and quiet. Well, quiet outside of bars and game rooms, anyway. Everyone was always having a good time, preaching about the Sun to one another, and then going another minute of straight insults to their fellows before getting into a petty contest of jolly competition. Solis found himself getting into it, his attitude not cocky from his younger days, but more refined and relaxed. He drowned in the pleasant air of his solar cohorts, until...

… until he learned he could check on them...

… his family – his Earth.

He was... disturbed.

Humanity was struggling against the supreme Glory Maelstrom, who had given everything to obtain his destined form. Dragonic Kaiser Vermillion, a likeness to Overlord sacrificed his life to fight against the invaders and his rivals, while a blazing lion: Ezel learned the bonds of friendship and charged forward to saved those under a spell. Ultimately, their common enemy was Schwarzschild Dragon, the beginning of Link Joker. Man was in tatters, desperately doing what they could to survive and win. … Solis left them behind... to scrape and claw their way to tomorrow. And it went on like this for a... long time. He watched and watched and watched and watched, even as the war ended, a new threat appeared, and it was getting worse. No... that was no “new” threat. The entirety of Link Joker had arisen, and Overlord was comatose.

One day, Solis found his sight lost in darkness.

He was in a dim-lit room with candles circling him, lying on an altar with a crest of the Sun at its center. … He had bring brought back to life by several, including his war-torn sister. It was only temporary, but they desperately needed the greatest warrior of the sun in a decade to fight against Reverse and the Doomsday weapon. … Of course... of course he would fight to save and protect them. Especially his sister! But he needed Dragonic Overlord, and something... dangerous had occurred when they went for him. The Star-vaders, in their cockiness, awoke the Legend of the Apocalypse after surrounding him with Void. The power of nothingness. Overlord the End took a new form, a “Rebirth” and madly attacked his former comrades, doing battle with Blockade's evolution: Blockade Inferno to get to his rival. That is all that concerned him. Luckily, Solis' unwavering duty and courage did not leave when he did to Heaven, as he took up the sword of a fellow, and fought Overlord the Rebirth with words and clever dodging. Slowly, but surely, the imperial beast remembered his greatest friend: his one ally beyond all others.

That was enough to keep him sane.

United, Solis and Dragonic Overlord in the era of Limit Break fought against Reverse and Link Joker. They managed to kill the Clown, but not before Omega Glendios was born. … Yet, there was nothing to be worried about. Solis, the magnificent hero and his partner challenged the world-destroyer to a death-defying duel. Omega Locking took place, and Solis bravely unleashed a Crossbreakride to lock all of his own rearguards. If they could not win that turn, World End would kill them both. Only, instead of returning to the ether, Solis would be sucked into a Black Hole with his friend.

They feared nothing.

The power overwhelmed the catastrophic cyber golem, obliterating it.

And after goodbyes, Solis returned to Heaven.

… To watch...

And to watch...

… And... to... watch.

Solis was greatly uneased as he saw another threat, becoming sick as he saw his fellows and family once again in a crisis of struggling and fighting with everything they had. He began to question something: why were the Helioknights founded? To protect the people. Protect the people from what? Never specified. They are an ancient lineage of heirs to solar, but what was their overall duty? When have they fulfilled their duty? In death? Were they supposed to grit their teeth and forever fight against turmoil, until retired by the end of their lives? Growing anxious, he began searching through records of the sun warriors – of any hero, really. Real tales. In each one, the hero wins, but not without struggling and crying and despairing, suffering all kinds of loss. If not the hero, then people around them. Every time, they win... But something new always happens. A new evil or a new ambition sprouts, drowning everyone until a reprieve, then again, and again, and again, and again, and again-

Solis puked and his vision faded.

He was alive again, revived to fight against the tyranny of the Outer Gods of Link Joker: Deletors. The current enemy of present. Of... of... o-of course he was going to... fight for the... people. Why? Why when it'll all keep happening again?! Solis quickly reunited with the new emperor: Dragonic Overlord the Great. Kagero had taken over Cray, and Overlord had killed the previous ruler in a fair duel. Quickly, they began their war in the Reaper invasion. And Solis was unable to do all he could. Not only because the enemy was gruesome and gigantic, but because he was sick to his stomach thinking even if this was overcome, humanity would cry and wail all over again. A vicious cycle of chaos then a short reprieve. Overlord found himself saddened by these sentiments, understanding the emotion of his partner. Overlord had obtained power beyond measure, and for what? Even if he could destroy opposition in an instant, that didn't stop what they did before that instant. Solis imparted the heart of a knight for people to Overlord... The Flame Dragon Emperor wanting to protect his land, if not selfishly so.

So, they transcended.

Supreme Heavenly Emperor Dragon, Dragonic Overlord “the Ace” was the fitting, majestic form of the conqueror. Combined with Solis, they destroyed most Reapers on their own.

And then she appeared.

Harbinger.

The invincible Reaper and her “brother”, forming the twin towers of the end fought against the Ancient Warrior of the Sun and the Ultimate of the Apocalypse. The Daunting Deletor was a worthy match for them, while the other one wasn't nearly as strong. An easy battle, even if a struggle... so they thought. But the armored Reaper: Graywon never took damage. The steel coating on the centipede horror couldn't be broken, even by the strongest flame.

“Isn't it pointless?” Harbinger sneered, batting at Solis and the Overlord. “Isn't it pointless for you to keep going when you can't beat me?!”

“Me”.

It wasn't her exactly.

It was disaster, chaos, calamity, the movement of time.

Solis and Overlord could never defeat that enemy that agonized humanity.

“Isn't it all better if time is killed off?” Harbinger began making her 'appeal' to the sun warrior, taking note of what bothered the duo. They didn't want suffering of others. When Overlord reached the peak of his power, there would be nothing left for him to do. If he stood to save people, he wouldn't be able to save them until he noticed, and he wouldn't notice immediately all the time. With all the power in the world, it meant nothing if a little baby dracokid was already dead.

They gave in, and listened to Harbinger explain what a “Reaper” is. A Malefic Deletor is a monster born from the parasitic planet: Brandt that feasts on everything it passes by in an unconfined orbit. They are the Outer Gods born from nothingness – pure Void. Their power to “erase” was to eliminate the spirit and soul – the removal of the consciousness from life and afterlife. In a way... Solis would have never witnessed humanity's sorrow if his soul wasn't still there, and humanity would no longer have to suffer another disaster if they were not there for a future. … No... if there was no future, no one would ever have to worry again.

It was truly a form a ascension beyond hopeless and despair, beyond sorrow and grieving.

His sister and Blockade were already dead. His mother and father were killed in action.

“Come with me, and I'll give you what you want, while you give me what I want.”

Solis accepted Harbinger's deal, allowing the destruction of the timeline as they jumped to the prime timeline. As they moved through the stream of time, Solis' teal eyes lost their color, drained of life. He was detached from time similarly to Yukino Espoir.

He was a Singularity Point.

… After... a time in the prime timeline... he appeared in Lake Miseria, and meet this timeline's Overlord bearer.

----------------------------------------------------

"If there is no future - there is no calamity. Never will a child cry out for their mother again, as we will all be gone, washed away by the Gods of Salvation in their mercy to erase everything. ... Harbinger is a monster who doesn't care about saving anyone, but I do. Her power ends consciousness, and saves people from their misery and future misery.

That is why...

I can't accept an uncertain future... Because... The unknowns are always: you will all fight, and you will all despair, and you will all cry, you will all scream! I don't want that for anyone! I did not want this to turn into a war, but there was no choice if this is what I desired! I have chosen to walk a path of nihilism with an omnicidal monster!

And I won't go back on it! I won't allow you all to march to a repeat you believe in so dearly without a fight!"
Best Girl
Administrator

View user profile http://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer on Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:56 am

Darren did listen to the entire story, more intently than he had ever listened to anything before. He crossed his arms and thought on what Solis must have went through. He was basically a soldier asked to fight again and again for what felt like the same reason. There was always a conflict. In the end, he decided it was better to end it all. Stop pain before it starts. Darren looked down for a moment, then glared at the Sun Knight.

"An end like that's a load of crap!" he yelled out, making sure all the remaining soldiers as well as Karin heard him. "The strength I have isn't the Strength of a Seed or an Inhuman... you showed me that! Its the strength of my growth! I grew stronger and smarter from everything that happened! Good and bad, I accept all of it! I hurt sometimes and I hurt others... when I was Malice...!"

That was something that wasn't public knowledge, not until now at least. How many would distrust him with that sort of news out in the open.

"But still.... but still... Living life means taking those bad points to get to the happy moments! To reject that is the same as rejecting your family, laughs and even the feeling you had fighting me! Even if life ends, even if it ends in pain... if we can laugh and have fun along the way its still worthwhile! If you really can deny all of that because you see nothing but the end, then I'll have to stop you every time you come back! I will never... NEVER let you take those moments from this or any world!"
NovaRaizer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawkobo on Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:34 am

As Lua's body flew back from Cormac's strike, she could feel something leaving her as she went unconscious. A gut feeling of emptiness disappeared from her presence as she collided with the ground, sliding rapidly until she hit a pole, straight on. Blood dripped down from her forehead, but she was smiling.

Seifer had found the answer, and it would likely be a matter of time before the rest of the Resistance followed suit. As long as they could accept their burdens, and grab what hope that remained left in their hands to instill in others...they could still turn fights in their favor, every time.

After all...he had done that for her. And for that, Lua was grateful, even as her body was somewhat beginning to fail her for the time being.
Rawkobo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo on Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:38 am

Karin stood still and remained silent, allowing her honorable counterpart to recount his story uninterrupted. She listened attentively, taking in every detail of it- The Sun Warrior's history of pain. Pain, loss, grief, despair... All things Karin had come to understand all too well in the past month, during her time as a Reaper drone. It couldn't compare to what Solis himself had experienced, but she could understand it regardless. And now, they shared another trait.

They had both faced death, and come back from it, awakened to a new ray of hope. The only difference was their ideology. It was familiar, sounding similar to something she had heard before. She thought back to that time, all those months ago, to recall it exactly. The person who had shared a vision similar to Solis’ own, one who had sought to end the world to save it from the horrors that would come in the future…

Glendios. Sera’s original form.

"...I can understand how you'd come to think the way you do. I can even sympathize with it, having been in that pit of despair myself. But now, as honorable opponents, let me share my own experience, tell of my own ideology.

A tale of a weak, helpless little girl.
"

Karin's mind drifted back to when she first joined the Resistance. "Seven months ago... Dragonic Overlord vanished from my side. He had left to join up with Link Joker and the Star Vaders, choosing his path as 'Rebirth'. He sought absolute strength, like the Overlords before him, and like those that would come after- Yours, and mine. When he left, for the first time in my life, I felt like something was missing. Like I was incomplete. I couldn't explain it at all, and I couldn't figure out why; I'd been blinded by my own dependency on him that I couldn't even support myself. So, I did the only thing I knew how to do... And I ran. Somewhere, anywhere, trying to find where my strength had gone. It was only by chance that I met someone who knew him- who knew everything that had been going on."

Sera, the incarnation of Link Joker's doomsday weapon, and Haruka, who had been handling the Overlord himself the whole time.

"That was when I first met a friend who's become very dear to me. We didn't start off well, and I hated him for what he stood for- He was trying to end the world himself, bring everything to a dead stop, and let it all fade into nothing. It was only later that I found out... He had done so- at least partially- in an attempt to spare us, from the pain he knew the Reapers would no doubt inflict on us. He saw them coming, and tried to protect us, in some twisted way. If no one could feel, if all consciousness and sense disappeared, there'd be no need for any of that pain. No one would have to suffer."

She moved forward from Sera and Haruka, flashing back to the day of destiny at the park, when Karin truly joined their side. It had all happened so fast back then, Karin had to think hard to remember the details.

"But, his plan failed. He was beaten, and the world continued on. Even I..."

She paused, taking a breath.

"...Overlord had yet to return to me. One of my closest friends was on the brink of death, ready to give up and fade at any moment. I was worried, I was confused, and I almost panicked. But instead of flailing helplessly, I acted. I grabbed my friend and carried her back home, and from that one action, her life was spared... I think, from that one action, I may have done so much more than just save one life. And you know what? After I had saved her, when I went back for my other friend? They asked me to be strong once more, and to trust they knew what to do. I did.

And things turned out just fine.
"

That was when she had heard The Ace's roar for the first time- Seven months ago, when Sera and Haruka together broke through the black rings that bound the Overlord and saved him from himself.

"And shortly after that, Overlord had even returned. I had my pillar of strength again. And for nearly six months, I leaned on that pillar for support. But that was when the Reapers showed up... That was when you showed up."

Overlord had been deleted, and Karin succumbed to that weakness completely, devastated by the loss, and it had been Solis himself who offered her "Salvation", in the form of the Reapers. And in her moment of weakness, Karin sacrificed everything, starting her on her ruinous path.

"In truth, I think I was running from myself. Running from how weak I really was. I couldn't even bring myself to strike at your Overlord intentionally, not until you told me to. And from then on, it was all down hill. Every battle I was a part of, every fight I had, every time I stood at the front lines with you, acting as a wall between humanity and their chance to destroy a Reaper... That wasn't my strength. That was Sharyu's strength. I... I had nothing. And I was too weak and too blind to realize it myself.

...It wasn't until Sovereign that I began to finally understand.
"

The day Sovereign took over Karin's body.
The day Sharyu abandoned her to go with Solis, who had proven his own strength many times over.
The day Karin's time began to drain away, until she had none left.

So much had happened within that month, and by the end of it, Karin had collapsed on herself. She had given up completely, and merely accepted and awaited the end to come for her.

"...On that day, Karin Ouriel fell to darkness. It was only by a miracle that I was able to survive, as a true Dragonic Overlord. We're still one in the same, and yet... Even now, that part of me sleeps soundly within, and it remains the way it was: Weak, helpless, and now completely corrupted by Sovereign's tainted seed.

And yet, here I stand, more powerful than I've ever been.
"

She had been saved by the miracle power of restoration, the boon that Chronojet Dragon had left humanity with... But the piece of her that the seed clutched to, that bit of her still wished for the world's end. Only now, it was in the same position her new self had been before- Slumbering peacefully in the darkness, unable to ever awaken due to the current persona keeping it down.

"And that's how this weak little girl came to be so strong- Strong enough to take on the strongest Overlord on her own. I went through hell- No, I went through a total Nightmare to reach where I am now. I suffered through it all; Pain, loss, grief, sorrow, despair... All these things, I felt with every fiber of my being until I couldn't stand it any longer. And from it, I've come to understand... The reason I can't possibly stop here."

She looked Solis directly in the eye and spoke her piece.

"Harbinger herself has done something to us she never would have imagined could happen. Every time we watched our friends tear and lash out at eachother, every time one of us fell to another Reaper, every single time they beat us down and wiped away another chunk of our world...

...Every single hardship, every single disaster that's befallen us... It's made all of us stronger. Sovereign showed himself early on and made it known how powerless we were. So we strived to surpass ourselves, and get stronger. And with just a little push, we destroyed our first reaper, and the world felt hope.

Harbinger broke us apart time and again, and continued a streak of beating us down, only for us to get back up and take out another Reaper, gain just a little more hope, and then beat that hope out of us again. This repeated... Until Yukino.

She left us with the impossible. She rended an arm off, and broke through Harbinger's supposedly invincible armor. Yukino... She's the strongest out of all of us. She showed us that, no matter what the foe might be, no matter how much it might hurt, we can still conquer those hardships.

And that, Solis, is why...

I can't just lie down and accept death. There's always going to be challenges in life, there's always going to be hardships; But every time a new one rises up, we'll take it down together! No matter what the challenge may be, we'll surpass it! It might take days, months, or even years. The losses might be great, and sometimes we might just want to give up. But I won't! This is the path I've chosen to walk!

And I won't go back on it, either! I'm taking this world to the Next Generation, and I'm sure as hell not about to let some eldritch horror wipe me from existence!
"
Dementuo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher on Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:01 am

As Lua flew back from Cormac's attack, the brunette blinked a few times as the knight of ambitions stood back glancing at the one who summoned him... His Vanguard. Taking a few tentative steps forward, he watched Lua's form. Did he kill her? Whether or not he broke the spell held over her wouldn't matter if he had taken her life...

He checked and for now, she seemed alive... Making a face, as he cleaned away the blood for a moment he glanced around. No one was free, and he didn't want to leave her here but... In the middle of his thoughts a hand was placed on his shoulder. Turning up, he was met with the gaze of Mordred.

"Stop thinking and just act." the elf instructed his vanguard, squeezing his shoulder lightly.

"Just act... But..." he bit his lip before summoning Healing Revenger. "I need your h-" she raised her hand to stop him, indicating she knew what he wanted before holding both of her hands toward the crumpled girl, enveloping her in a soft light. Sighing to himself, he turned back to Mordred who smiled. "You're not there yet, but you're becoming yourself again." Seifer blinked for a moment at the statement turning back to look at the healing process, before rolling his shoulder. "Let's get going then. I'm trusting you, since I still owe her." he spoke to Healing Revenger before advancing toward Nemesis. It would take a minute, but with Mordred striding behind him, he could feel some of his confidence returning.
Cipher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi on Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:35 pm

"Who am I? Heh, I honestly don't know anymore. All I know is that I'm just a wandering soul waiting to disappear, but until then... I'll be your opponent. Protecting the future is now my one and only wish!" Mirai had fully accepted her fate but she wasn't going to give in to the despair of knowing it. Taking everyone with her wasn't the way to do things. That was just a selfish desire. There would be no purpose or meaning to her life here if that happened. More like nothing will exist if it did and would of repeated her own previous life in a way in which everything was lost. However, helping to finish off the Reapers did bring in purpose. A positive view that she previously didn't have, of a peaceful world. A world that was worth disappearing for. Future Noel's time may have been lost but that wasn't an excuse to let this one be lost too.

She saw Aoi leave and had a quick smile as she saw her go, mentally thanking her for being one of the people to reach her despairing heart. Looking back at Gastor, Mirai's expression got more serious and was now ready to take him out. "We may have been allies before but I'll be the one to take you down! My path for a happy ending will begin with you!"
NoelKusanagi

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/beautifulcecelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl on Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:54 pm

Nemesis was, as expecting, quickly becoming a massive problem. The super weapon got her ground and started overclocking herself early in order to hasten her own speed. This resulted in the bullet deflecting no longer being a daunting chore, but instead, a joke. The twisted Exculpate and "Ace" began to advance and soar, tearing at the adversity and crippling the forces keeping her at bay significantly. The Star-vaders of Berserk Emotion shared the power of their wielder, sealing away those who opposed or worse: erased them. Jellal was on his way, someone the android had already taken care of earlier. In the distance, her "brother" was on his way as well. She loaded up her information on these two individuals, remembering how to fight them. Revengers and Royal Paladin with a being who looked like Ace. With her grandiose upgrades from the Docking Deletor, despite being overclocked, she wasn't at any sort of risk of overheating or shutting down so far. The monstrous Sword of Void took a battle stance with her Stand: Blaster Joker.

"Commander Yukino!!" Some soldiers tried to call out to the ex-leader.

And, as usual, she replied.

"I do not know anyone by that name."

----------------------------------------------------------------

"... What?" Gastor questioned what Mirai was going on about, even though he didn't particularly care. "Cut the cheesy crap already, only the winners get to make dumb speeches like that! So, once I beat that ass until it's glowing for me, what will you have to say then?!" The violent jock accepted her challenge with a malicious vision of his victory.

"MEATY LITTLE FLESHBAGS! LET ME POKE INTO YOUR SKIN, WIGGLE THIS DEADLY STINGER AROUND INSIDE OF YOU. LET ME FEEL YOU DIIIIIIIE!" Scorpion roared and hissed, the humanity left at the Amusement Park dealing with the Diverging Deletor's rampage. Unlike Chimera, he didn't seem bothered by dying and pain. Unlike Kraken, he didn't seem to care humanity was stuck in an infinite loop of fighting them thanks for Nemesis. No, all he cared about was his blind obsessed with jabbing his tail into some unsuspecting fools and erasing them. Laughing madly with waves of eldritch gibberish blasting into the ears of those around, Noel, the Beacon of Light and Neo stood against the psychopathic outer god. To kick off, Neo's Brawlers struck with a vengeance, a long, grinding battle against the Diverging Deletor took place with violent Thunder Dragons bombarding him with their fists.

Backing these two were other members of humanity who were still being attacked by Spike Brothers, and several of Aoi's Blue Storm forces without the Tear Dragon at their lead assisted in the assault.

Just like Chimera and Kraken back at Tokyo Tower, they were certain.

They can kill the giant Reapers that aren't Legion, Sovereign, or Harbinger!

"BLAAAAARGH!!" Scorpion howled, wounded and angry, thrusting its stinger and aiming pincers for Neo! The Legion of Thunder Dragons was caught by one of the pincers, leaving the other and the tail going for him...!

----------------------------------------------------------------

The God of the Sun listened to Karin and Darren respond to his long tale of his motivations. He gritted his teeth as he was further soaked by the pouring rain, knowing what they were going to respond with. Not exactly their words, but everything that would boil down to "I want a future". They are both willing to suffer to have their short reprieves as rewards, despite the reality that they and their next generation and the generation after that would all be under fire forever and ever. Darren mentioned Solis' feelings in their fight and their family. Solis was willing to cast aside his feelings for the people, as a warrior, the prosperity of others came before his own desire if they conflicted. Karin gave a tale of her weak, former self still lodged away in her soul, having overcome and vowing to rise against every challenge life would bring. That woman: Yukino Espoir - his fellow Singularity Point left these people with hope from her impossible act of transcendence. All it did was make up sad and angry. Of course they want a future.

Their future is filled with chaos and obstruction of despair, and... they still want it.

"... I..." The trembling wet incarnate of Apollo growled and hissed, his throat choked with fury and compassion. "I... won't let it happen... without a fight." Solis clenched his fists, knowing no matter how he hollered and howled, they made their decision. But all he had to do was defeat them all - smashed them into submission. They have to be forced to give in to salvation. ... But he... the ancient sun warrior... He couldn't find it in himself to stop them from having their fruitlessly short reprieve if they wanted it, fought for it, and earned it.

So that would be it.

If the solar deity would fall, it is only by honorable means that he concedes humanity deserves what they want more than what he believes they should have for their good.

The Ace roared, and Solis' aura flared up and about massively. They still aren't done yet.

They won't be done yet.
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer on Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:08 pm

Darren saw the resolve in the Sun Warrior. He had a feeling it would come to this, but it was clear that two of the strongest of the Resistance were here dealing with a wounded enemy, no matter how strong he was, while Nemesis was still a problem. He turned to Karin and called out to her.

"Hey, Karin. I'll keep Solis here. Last thing we need is him and Fake Yuki to be in the same place right now. Pissing him off like that means he's that much more determined to take us out. No reason for us both to be keeping him at bay when Robo Yuki's gonna give everyone else a hard time. Am I right?"

Without waiting for a response, Daikaiser and Daiyusha appeared behind Darren, both drawing weapons and were prepared to fight. Darren called out to Solis, "If you wanna give up and lose your existence than go for it, but no one told you to decide that for the rest of the world! If we want to suffer to enjoy the good in life, no one has the right to tell us we can't!" He drew his own blade, a smaller version of the Great Justice Sword. "With thoughts like that, its no wonder you're with Tomato-Head! Only a stubborn idiot would think she has any interest in "saving" anyone!"
NovaRaizer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King on Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:00 pm

"Nemmy..?" Fubuki didn't immediately understand that Aoi was referring to Nemesis but after a brief moment, it clicked. "Oh. Well, where is Nemesis? We should hurry."

Meanwhile, in the skies above Card Capital, levitated the Kaiser. Clouds obstructed vision of him from the ground, but he didn't need vision for what he planned to do.

Cero engaged his aura, releasing his power.

This was a non-verbal announcement to Nemesis and Solis; the Kaiser planned to make sure they both were stopped here. He had recovered from the previous encounter with Nemesis and now prepared to end her with one shot. Six spheres of lightning appeared around the Kaiser, each a different colour. He descended into the clouds, and split them apart before launching all six spheres straight at Nemesis, he himself following close behind to Ride his fist over her face.

Lightning King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl on Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:05 pm

"Again... you insult me." Solis growled irritably, not understanding the rival warrior's desire to belittle the Sun God's name. "I know for a fact Harbinger doesn't want to save anyone!" He shouted, and his Stand: The Ace howled, lifting up his massive sword and swinging it in a massive arc to attack both Darren and Karin, refusing to let the rival Overlord escape his grasp that easily. The Supreme Heavenly conqueror wanted blood and war, and there was no better candidate for grand challenge than himself.

----------------------------------------------

Nemesis' reacted with her upgraded godspeed reflexes, twisting around with Ace and her detached blades. With all five of the later launching to jab themselves into the spheres of electricity to lock them, stopping their movement, she continued to spin. Instead of Blaster Joker's Sword of Void hitting the sixth orb, the super weapon empowered her leg with nothingness, and literally kicked the last. However, they weren't fast enough to bat away the rocketing Kaiser himself. His fist collided with her face, causing her an obvious massive jolt of pain with a shocking collision to her cheek. Christ, it was like fighting Bashiro again. "Nnnnrrrgh!" The Chosen Void wailed as the damages flooded in, unable to actually scan the fact that this was similar to the Hakaisha brother, except far angrier and faster. The late-Bashiro only had power, Cero had speed, power, and wrath. Unfortunately, the old Blaster Blade had courage and skill. Now, Blaster Joker too had wrath on top of his skill. Ace swung his sword to cut away at Cero and skewer him once more to protect his vanguard. Even if the attack connected or not, Nemesis was blown away - sent careening into the wall of a building, utilizing boosters attached to her body to soften her fall.

It was only barely enough for her to not go through the building.

"Rrragh..." Nemesis snarled, clearly upset.
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer on Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:26 pm

The two Dimensional Robos collectively stopped the sword of the mighty Overlord to give Karin an opening. Darren glared at Solis and said, "She gets off on giving everyone pain and suffering, and you wanna use someone like that to SAVE people? How do you even know they will be saved? SHE was the one who told you that and she's been lying this whole time! Even if I agreed with you, I'd never use her to make anything happen!" He was really beginning to hope someone would come and back him up. He would use all of his energy fighting Solis at this rate.
NovaRaizer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo on Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:41 pm

As Overlords do, despite having been bested mere moments ago, Solis got right back up and kept the assault going strong. With the way things were going, there'd be little time for words between them. Karin quickly unsheathed her swords, taking on a ready stance to brace herself for whatever attacks Solis might try. The Ace's sword came swinging around to cleave her apart, so Karin, still in her Overlord form, unfurled her wings and leaped high into the air to avoid the oncoming strike.

With the way things were now, Karin wouldn't get a chance to slip away from this fight; She had intended to go help the rest of the Resistance with Nemesis, knowing full-well she was likely one of the few people who could hold her own against Nemesis for an extended period of time, and Karin wanted to buy as much of that time as possible- As far as she could tell, Haruka and Satoshi had yet to show up. Holding up her twin blades, she hurled herself at Solis and The Ace, ready to cut through them both.
Dementuo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl on Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:47 pm

The Ace wasn't going to let an alternative persona slip away, and the colossal G Unit began weighing down grand force onto his blade, pressing against the Dimensional Robos, intending to even slam the duo into the Cross. Solis was angry, still arguing with Darren while Overlord was busy trying to kill everything in his way as a sport before Harbinger's salvation. "I never said I agreed with her! But she is the one with the means, and as I said, I chose to walk this path with an omnicidal monster! I know how the power of erasure ends consciousness, I've used it! Don't be ridiculous on the notion that she's lying when it's clear as day she's in this to end all of existence, which corresponds with my ambition! The fact that you wouldn't use her to bring about salvation in the hypothetical situation you agreed with me only proves you have the resolve of a human, but lack the resolve to make the choices I had to!!"

Jesus Christ, this argument is getting out of hand.

Solis just wants his honor and intellect to stop being insulted every two minutes.

"Whatever", Overlord would say if he actually spoke out loud. The sight of his armored mirror leaping into the sky urged the emperor dragon to spew blistering hot flames at her.
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster on Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:07 pm

The Ultimate Battle of Passion! Neo vs Scorpion!

The Stage was set and with the full spirits of all his Narukami behind him, Neo battled Scorpion! Neo was once again facing Deletors. The first time he faced off against them, He lost badly. He then rebounded to beat them the 2nd time so now it was the 3rd time which was the charm. But Scorpion was no easy task at all. Both players calling units and attacking vigorously. Neo's Grade 3 ride was Big Bang Knuckle Dragon. He didn't draw into Knuckle Buster just yet which was fine. Then Scorpion rode himself into battle and struck down Neo hard with its stinger. Neo realized that Scorpion was so obbessed with wanted to hurt him, he was going to turn that aggression against him. Neo stood and drew and Crossrode into Big Bang Brawler Knuckle Buster!

"With the power of my Narukami units, we will defeat you Scorpion!"

Just then a strong bright Red Aura appeared to give Neo the power to win this fight! With Vermillion, Gauntlet Buster and Knuckle Buster by his side, Neo was determined to win this fight! He then Legioned Knuckle Buster with Slash Buster and activated his Legion skill to send Scorpion's units flying and pushing him to 5 damage.

"Just 1 damage to go! We can do this!"

But Scorpion's next turn was a deadly one as he used himself to strike down Neo's dragon and then his Ultimate skill not only deleted Neo's Vanguard but also locked his units. From this point on it was a back and forth battle of Attrition. Which fighter would be standing at the end of this fight where both fighters were standing on equal ground? It was back and forth with Scorpion fighting Knuckle Buster to the death. Both players Two passing the opposing Vanguard constantly and neither player able to break through. Neo was slowly started to lose his balance and his sight due to fatigue but it was the strength of those he was fighting for that kept him on his Two feet. After several turns of a standstill, Neo saw an opptunity to deal the finishing blow. He used Knuckle Busters Legion skill once more and dealt the Scorching Soul's Final Blow. Dealing Scorpion the 6th damage and ending the fight with Neo's Victory!

"*Pant* *Pant* I did it.. No, We did it all together!"

But just then...

Scorpion charged Neo and stung him with his stinger sending him into shock!

"N-No! What are you doing?!" Neo screamed

Just then.. Neo's cards went flying off the Cardfight table and all the cards from his pocket went flying and Neo felt a shockwave of energy as his Red Aura slowly started to fade. Scorpion then struck as he deleted Neo's units one by one. Neo screamed and watched in pain as Vermillion, Gauntlet Buster and Knuckle Buster were deleted right in front of him.. Everything he worked so hard for and to fight for.. was gone in a blink of an eye. Neo then fell down to the ground motionless as his cards were all spread on the ground near the area of his fight.

"Im... sorry... Everyone..."
NeoBuster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer on Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:11 pm

Darren glared at him as the two giant Robos were sent back by the sword of the Overlord. They made sure to stop just in front of The X with the help of their jet boosters, however it was still a sign of the Overlord's power that he could even push them both back at once.

Darren took a step forward and responded to his words. "You're talking about resolve, but you're only doing this because you gave up! If you are done with life then fine, but no one gave you the right to make that choice for anyone else! The choices you made were all about giving up and making Overlord do the same, making the universe do the same! If you really think that's saving us, then why not ask for our opinion!"

It was very clear this wasn't going to end. Darren had no ability to respect his decision even though he never once stopped respecting his strength and ability. Something about his plan seemed... stupid to Darren. It also caused Solis to focus much more onto Darren as Overlord was the one going for Karin now.
NovaRaizer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo on Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:29 pm

"Enough!"

Shedding her armor with a blaze of fire, Karin sped past both the Dimensional Robos and The Ace himself, heading right for Solis. She collided with him at full force, pushing to the ground with the flat, blunt side of the old Overlord's blade. Stabbing her own sword into the ground next to his head, Karin stared Solis directly in the eyes, her own orange eyes reflected in Solis' hollow, empty ones. "...I can relate. I know how you feel. It doesn't matter what Harbinger's reasons are, because you're fighting with your own purpose and your own intentions." She spoke, moving the old blade away from Solis, and sheathing it once more. "So I won't try to make you change your path. What I will do, however..."

She eased off Solis, pulling her blade from the ground and standing back up. Her armor reappeared in another flash of fire, and she glared down at him. "...is let you live. If I killed you here, then I'd never achieve my ideal future. That's the path I've chosen to walk."
Dementuo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl on Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:39 pm

Nemesis regained herself to do battle with Jellal and the arriving Seifer, her oldest rival and her brother. Like Aoi, they called her "Yukino". Like every time anyone addressed her as that, she responded. Only, as battled waged on, she was actually becoming irritated over the matter. "My name is Nemesis!" The super weapon unleashed the Berserk Emotion clones against the wielders of darkness, the two seeming to have found amazing resolve. Fitting for those who utilized the blade of resolution - Seifer's ambition and Jellal's newfound control of wrath incarnate. The Star-vaders were still immensely powerful, and Nemesis was a monster of infinite stamina. Heal Triggers kept appearing and the cyberoids were building themselves, though oppressed by Jellal's hyperaggression and found difficulty with Seifer's hand building. Even so, the loyal tool did not waver in the slightest, fighting angrily and earnestly. Stubbornly did she and "Ace" attack the Revengers, thrusting Black Hole Locks about them and the Resistance firing at the twisted Exculpate. To further the momentum, she unveiled that her Delete only costed two cards now, removing the Counterblast cost entirely. This was only one of the upgrades she obtained, and it was enough to tear apart Seifer's hand.

But "Yukino" couldn't break through either of the Shadow Paladin players.

"I do not know anyone by that name!!" The Chosen Sword of Void was very much frustrated with this. The hinting memory of the Chosen Sword of Light and Shadow lying within, but it was more of a sad, childish outcry for the android. She had a name that belonged to her, and it was insulting no one would call her that. Regardless, Raging Form and Cormac slammed their might into Blaster Joker and Nemesis, throwing them back into rubble, which was immediately destroyed by a surge of black and red electricity - the colors of void - wildly flailing about and signifying her power reboot. With a swipe of sword, Blaster Joker let loose a massive wave of nothingness to the Shadow Paladins, roaring violently.

They had sustained damages, but they're not slowing down like last time!!

--------------------------------------------------

Solis knew asking for their opinion didn't mean anything, because, of course, they wanted a future. The only people who would embrace death - erasure would be suicidal. He didn't believe anyone would make the choice for their brothers and sisters and mothers and fathers to stop fearing the future, to stop relenting in pain. They believed in fighting against the endless battle, and he wouldn't let them continue self-destruction if he could. Although, before he could reply to Darren, the Ace hollered, seemingly to laugh and attack the Cross. However, it passed him, and Karin crashed into Solis, who grunted and screamed in pain. The Sun God and Cross collided with the earth, and before he could respond, her sword was jabbed into the concrete next to him. The flame wielders of Overlord gazed into one another's eyes in the downpour, wet, exhausted, panting, and resolute. Or at least, Solis felt that way with his empty teal eyes glaring into her fiery orange eyes with kindness, respect, and vigor.

She won't try to change him.

But she chooses not to kill him.

"... Do not..." Solis gritted his teeth, fuming. "Do not... pity me!! Karin Ouriel!!" Apollo's incarnate roared, quickly coating his leg in flames and using an elbow to balance and roll up, launching himself with a bit of a spin to attack her. "If I continue to live, I'll stand against your future! If you all live to make your decisions, I'll bathe you in burns until you finally cave in!" He howled as he attempted to strike. The former wasn't exactly true. ... If he was defeated to the point where he could not fight or change anyone's minds... with grace, he would concede.

A helioknight fought for the sake of people with the power of fire. If the people can be saved, the warrior makes a hard decision themselves for the civilians. ... But if the civilians have a greater suggestion, and the knight's is completely overshadowed...

... Then it had to be accepted.

--------------------------------------------------

"Neo!!" Aoi shouted after seeing his Narukami ravaged and deleted by Scorpion, about to run off to find Yukino Espoir and fight in Master Haruka's place. Possibly, catch up to Master Jellal if he went to find her as well. The big, heartfelt, heroic eyes of the lass gave Neo a determinant gaze, screaming at the man who slumped from his loss. "We're so close! We're so close to ending this! We're finally equal with the Reapers, and now, this is our duel against the humanity that disagrees with us! So don't cry yet! Don't cry until it's all over for your units that fall in battle!" She continued to yell, the image of the dying Militiades in mind, his hand in Aoi's, still warm, and growing colder. The Seed who was destined to vanish wanted to cry and sob without end, and still, knew for everyone else... "Stand up and do what you can for humanity right now! Get a gun! Start punching and kicking! Do anything you can!"

Imparting the inspirational speech from the makings of a true hero, Aoi rushed off to the Card Capital area without seeing if her voice reached his heart and soul or not. She, too, had to do what she could.

That's all man has to do.

What they can.
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo on Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:00 pm

Karin responded to Solis' attack in kind, swinging her leg around to connect with his, a kick for a kick. "This is not pity I'm showing you!" She shouted out in response. With her own leg, she forced Solis' foot back to solid ground, and moved in closer. She let go of the handle of her sword, leaving both of them sheathed, and grabbed Solis by the collar. Lunging forward, only her helmet faded into flames, she slammed her bare forehead against his own. Their eyes met once again, only this time, Karin's burned with anger.

"We've fought together, supported eachother, suffered through day after day of the Reapers' hellish existence together! Do you realize that that means something?!"

The rain continued to pour down upon the pair, and a trickle of blood ran down Karin's face.

"You want to save the world?! I'm trying to save you, dumbass! I'm going to keep fighting and stop Harbinger from erasing this world! I'm going to kill Sovereign with my own hands if I have to! And god damnit, Solis, I'm going to take you to the future with me! I'll drag you kicking and screaming if I have to!"

Her eyes flashed blue for merely a moment. These weren't just words of The Cross- They were the words of Karin herself, and every piece of her was in unison. "You have a place in my future too! As a rival, and as my friend! You're going to live! And I'm going to make sure you do!"
Dementuo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster on Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:33 pm

Neo had barely heard the voice of Aoi as she tried to snap him out of it but Neo just layed there motionless as if his soul wasn't in his body. His Narukami units sitting there on the ground deleted with there spirits gone..

"... Wake up..A Voice Said

"You cant give up just yet. You have to stand back up and fight!"

Just then Neo woke up in what seemed like an Alternate Reality. It was nothing but a bright light in front of him as he tried to block the light to see in front of him. Just then a figure appeared in front of him but the light made it impossible for Neo to see just who it was.

"Who are you? Are you the voice I heard just now?" Neo asked

"Yes it is. But its not important to know who I am at this time. What is important is that you get back up and continue to fight like you have been doing all this time. Dont let one defeat stop you from fighting for those you hold dear!"

"How can I get back up to fight..? I dont have anything left.. My units were all deleted and I dont have anything left to fight with. I dont want the reapers to win but.. What exactly can I do?" Neo asked

You never give up. Your fighting for more then just yourself. What about your friends? Your family? Your Narukami units? What about them?"

Neo didnt know how to respond to that. At the current moment he felt like a failure. A failure for the 2nd time. He didnt want to feel this way but it was obvious. Just then..

Its time for you to continue fighting. You have the power to end this war. You just need help along the way and that is why I am here. Goodbye for now. And I will always be watching over you!"

As soon as the voice said that, Neo's stomach did a 360 turn and yelled out:

Wait! It cant be.. Dad is that you!? Dad wait!!!!!!!" Neo screamed

The light became too bright and Neo was taken back to the Park as he slowly woke up. He noticed his units/cards all over the floor and picked them up one by one and put them in his back pocket.

Its time to fight! To fight for those I hold dear! This one is for you Dad!"

Just then a small light appeared in front of Neo and turned into a card.

"Is this... Is this from you?"..
NeoBuster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top