"Call my Name"

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: "Call my Name"

Post by NeoBuster on Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:44 pm

It was a rematch waiting in the wings as Neo faced off against Cero. It had been awhile since these two passionate fighters had faced off. It was a Narukami mirror match which was to be expected. Neo's Dragonic Kaiser Vermillion THE BLOOD facing off against Cero's Eradicator Dragonic Desendant Rebirth. But Neo stood no chance against Cero's new found power. Even with THE BLOOD back in his possession it wasnt enough and Neo faced defeat.

Then it felt like Neo got punched in the gut and felt all of Cero's power hurt him pretty badly.

"Cero.. Dont do this.. That power is fake.. Dont let it take over.." Neo said trying to reason with him but it wasnt working

NeoBuster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa on Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:19 pm

Xat quickly created an ice dome around them all to try and keep the void out, and frowned knowing that there must be a way to reach her. Once she made sure the dome stayed she ran out of it and shot a beam of ice to Nemeis hoping to freeze her so they could have time to figure out how to help her.

"Yukino stop this at once, i know you think your Nemeis but your not your Yukino no matter what. You are a leader and a fighter someone that I admired so stop this foolishness and return to us. Break free of the darkness control over you. Look around you, your friends people who stood by your side are trying to fight to get you back dispite being injured. You have taught us so much that we are able to stand here and try and help you come to your sences. REMEMBER WHO YOUR TRUE FRIENDS ARE. ITS NOT THE VOID ITS US." She said hoping that her words will beable to reach her and that she would be able to come back to them.

Xateramusa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl on Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:55 pm

Nemesis blinked - the blast was cut in two, fire, explosion, a shockwave-- Nemesis and Ace were blown back by Karin's final bout of power as they were sent careening through the earth. Yes... the earth. The android slammed her feet into the terrain, holding her ground - literally, as she was dragged by the force of the blast from her foes. With electricity crackling around her body as a sign of damages heavily sustained, the monster that is the Twisted Exculpate roared madly as her aura was released from her personage, stopping herself from crashing into another structure. She won - she is the victor of the duel against the Dragonic Overlords. Blaster Blade is the winner!! They have achieved triumph through... losing their minds and fighting for the cause of a Death God. They both bellowed instinctively, like angry monsters who overcame a lion or a gorilla - as if being small animals that toppled an elephant or a rhino. ... How tragic this round of the rivalry had to begin in the first place. Regardless, they were well aware the End and the Cross still breathed, and this new power in the super weapon's eyes--

"I have found the Cross", Nemesis confirmed with herself, her starry eyes gleaming off toward the distance with cold, stoic murderous intent. However, luckily for Karin, Xat attacked the android, who reacted quickly to cut away at the beam. Two of her detached blades used to intercept were frozen... and the wrath of the Chosen Sword of Void wasn't. Again with "Yukino", every single person has called her "Yukino". This ridiculous farce was unlike any other, completely illogical. Why would these people call her that when she knows very clearly she's not the Snow Queen. ... Right? She is Nemesis, not that person, but everyone calls her that anyway.

... Is she that woman?

"I am-" Nemesis was cut off by a massive jolt of pain throughout her entire body as she was going to deny the claim. No... she - for a single instant - considered they may actually be calling her the correct name. "Ngh!!" She fiercely clenched her fists, tensing up uncomfortably in place - stiffening as the possibility wracked at her mind. The possibility of Exculpate's former self welling up within. "SILENCE!!" Exploded through the pain, the voice of the furious sword echoing throughout the area. "My name is Nemesis!! I do not know 'Yukino'!"

Best Girl
Administrator

View user profile http://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster on Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:18 pm

Barely able to walk after his fight with Cero. Neo couldnt give up now. There was another person that he wanted to attempt to save: Yukino. Although she was Nemesis right now, there had to be a way to attempt to free her. Yukino was one of the very first people to help Neo all that time ago.

"I was nothing but a stranger but she was there to help me through thick and thin. Now its my turn to return the favor" Neo thought to himself.

He turned the corner and there was Nemesis and also Xat protecting herself from the Void. Even if he was taken over by the Void, Neo's decision was clear. It was time to face Nemesis.

"Heh, so your Nemesis eh? Nice to finally meet the person behind all of this destruction. But if only you knew who you really were? Thats why Im here, to bring you back!" Neo said

Taking out his deck and pointing it at Nemesis and despite barely having energy, Neo was ready for one of his toughest fights yet.

NeoBuster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major on Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:27 pm

While on top of Recklessness Dragon, Carlos managed to get a good view of all the destruction and devastation brought to the surrounding areas thanks to their little scuffle with the Drones. He noticed that the battles against Nemesis and Solis managed to get out of the Amusement Park area and affect other sections of the city after his fated fight with Okuri against the Drone sisters. Even though he knew pretty well how destructive could that kind of confrontations be (He participated in seemingly hopeless battles against the Reapers, after all), the young man couldn't help but feel powerless in front of that hellish scenery. "My god... I seriously don't know how the hell I can cope with all this...". Suddenly, a strange presence in the area caught his attention.

It was none other than the absolutely awesome and rude European Champion, Cero Kirugis. Despite the happiness he felt at seeing a powerful ally like him in, the black aura that surrounded him gave the impression that something was wrong with the fighter. It took Carlos a few seconds to notice the ongoing battle of two powerful and strange-looking dragons against the Units of the barely standing and gravely injured Resistance members known as Seifer and Neo. The young man realized that, if he was correct, the Resistance now had to deal with one of the only cardfighter in the world that can punch a Reaper in the face and survive to tell the experience. There was no doubt that the strange dragons were being commanded by him. "... Shit".

He evaluated his options. One one side was his desire to face Nemesis to help her as soon as possible, given the good but short interactions between him and the previous leader of the Resistance. Also, there was fact that without Solis she appeared to be the only Drone remaining. But on the other side, after being struck by a sudden wave of realism, Carlos recognized an undeniable truth. "I do want to help her come back to her senses, but I bet she hardly remembered me when she wasn't a crazy android. Now, my entire existence for her must be just a name in a list of people left to kill". Strangely as it sounds, none of the fighters noticed the foreign kid on top of a bluish Thunder Dragon in the middle of the sky, given that Recklessness had to do the impossible to dodge the missed attacks of both parties while they began to exchange attacks in the same air space where they were located.

Dodging attack after attack, Recklessness moved through the air in an way very elegant for a dragon of his size and style. All while making sure that his rider didn't fall to a certain death and always looking for a safe spot to hide them until the battle was done. "Woah! Good job, Reckless-". However, the trusted dragon was finally struck by a lost attack, a thunder. The young rider ordered the dragon to land immediately. It wasn't the first time that his dragon was hurt during a fight, but like every time before, the cardfighter just couldn't stand that one of his companions were hurt. Once they managed to reach the ground, the young man tried to take care of his Unit. Of course he was ignoring the properties that creatures summoned with the Reality Bangle have, but his instinct to protect was something appreciable.

The clash of the dragons happening above their heads was nearly over, with the enemy side having the upper hand. As the dark dragons prepared their final attack, the bluish dragon urged his master to hide somewhere safe. However, the reaction of the young man was nothing short of slow. Big chunks of debris were already falling in their direction. Acting fast, Recklessness Dragon pushed the cardfighter to safety inside an abandoned store before the two of them were caught under the pile of rubble. "Recklesness!!!" Carlos shouted and rushed to check the well-being of his the dragon. But as soon as he got up, he tripped with some kind of rock and fell down again. "Ugh, what the...". The culprit of his fall wasn't a rock, but a strange blue orb. An orb so dissonant with its surroundings that Carlos was surprised that he hadn't noticed it before. Curious, he tried to touch it in order to understand his origin. A sudden tremor, product of the final phases of battle outside, forced the investigation to a halt, as the building in which the store was located fell down burying both the young man and the curious object.

-----------------

"AHHHHHH!!!". The young man screamed as he woke up, calming down after realizing that he was completely unharmed. "Huh... I'm alive. But... Where am I?" He asked himself, noticing the disturbingly white plain in which he was currently located. "Wait... Oh no! Recklessness! Where are you!? Can you hear me!? Recklessness!!" He shouted as much as he could, recalling the fate of his Thunder Dragon, but he after a few minutes he realized that it wasn't going to help him get out of the situation he was now. The place and the sensations he felt since he regained consciousness were strange to him, but similar at the same time. "This place, this sensation is like... That time where I met Timeplane Dra- I mean, Chronojet Dragon. The day I received Detonics Stinger Dragon... The day I met Chronos" He recalled. He tried to look for the aforementioned dragon, in case that was another meeting with the Gear Chronicle clan.

After what appeared to be an eternity of searching for something remotely similar to a dragon, he finally found  two strange silhouettes on the distance. "Those are... Two dragons!?". Said figures appeared slowly and more clearly in front of him, as he noticed their resemblance to a particular kind of dragons that he knew very well and was very fond of - The Thunder Dragons. The look of their armors, colors and even weapons of choice were similar, but not the same. They were two different dragons, standing menacingly in front of him. His fear started to wear off as he slowly recognized the characters. For an avid fan of the Narukami Clan, it was an insult that it took him so long to make the connection. "Wait... You two are... !".

Before he could finish his sentence, the whole plain was engulfed in light. More than before. Strangefuly, at this time Carlos knew perfectly well what he was going to do next. There wasn't a single doubt in his mind about what was going to be his next step.

-----------------

After Neo took off to face Nemesis despite the injuries he sustained during his fight with Cero, the remains of the demolished building where the fighter perished started shaking. "Crimson Thunderbolt!!!". A shout was heard from the rubble as a lightning emerged in direction to the sky, bursting through the chunks of concrete and cement. Following said attack, the being responsible for that magnificent spectacle stood up from the rubble - It was the powerful Thunder Dragon and commander of the Narukami clan, Dragonic Kaiser Crimson. Carlos was on top of his scaly palm, looking at Cero with his arms crossed. Despite suffering some bruises thanks to falling rocks and having a great part of his clothes torn off, the boy was seemingly unharmed. Looking at the fallen champion, he shouted. "Hey Cero! My friend here has a bone to pick with you!".

With the help of Crimson, Carlos jumped and landed between Cero and Seifer, who was still struggling to get up after his previous fight. "Seifer, my friend, leave this to me and Crimson. We're going to have a word with the guy" He said to his friend without looking away from his opponent. "Come at me with that cursed power of your. We'll fight you as much as it takes for you to understand something so simple" He issued a challenge. "But... In any case it will be a total defeat" He then taunted his opponent. "It's not in our intentions to harm you twice".

Nova Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello on Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:47 pm

And like the laws of gravity had simply eroded, a flash of emminent light responded to the hell on Earth.

Spokes of steel burned furiously as the immaculate steed now mounted for war was searing. The leather of the seat was worn and the pipes were admittedly archaic, but it was a mount that even Haruka knew well. It was a gift from an old friend, one he had not put to use in what one might call ages. Under the swift arrow of the Triad was the legendary Oblivion. A motorcycle designed from scrap at the Hoshiko junkyard. It was hand built by one of Haruka's old comrades, Hikaru. Satoshi, having to aid him at the same time and with not the fracture of a moment to spare, was seated in the sidecar that Hikaru gave as a parting gift before disappearing into the depths of Haruka's memory.

The isles of the city were destructive, flames and debris covered it as if there was no longer a designated warzone but simply the entire city, no, the entire country, had become grounds for annihilation. The Resistance heeded Solis' call, yet Haruka and Satoshi spent a magnanimously long time recovering a past bond within the manor of the last third. The last part. What they might even call the last hope. It was now the echelons of time nearly shattered as the speed of Oblivion, for lack of a better term, gored through the spacial capacity of time. Haruka's very existence and all that he was in contact with was now, essentially ignoring the rules of reality by sheer force of will. This was the moment that even the commander, feeble of will and lacking the constructive ability to really lead anyone convincingly, came to the ultimate realization, and faced the oncoming reality.

Now is the time to...

Tip the scales?

Even the odds?

Change fate.

Haruka's hand gripped the throttle, the feeling of wind literally ripping at the cloth of his uniform, his eyes barely open past a split lest the weight of the world destroy his vision. Now was the time for everyone to choose their path, and so they must. But there was something different even Haruka had to realize.

Change was imminent.

Yukino was capable of powers beyond the human grasp, summoning her blades and creating items and artifacts. She was a creator. Her hands were meant to build and defy the laws of the future. The love she gave him was what willed him forward She was Haruka's strength.

Satoshi was a mind and a prophet from the heart first, and the soul second. His eyes were designed to understand the future and predict reason, logic, and satisfy humanity. He was Haruka's wisdom.

This was the specialty of the Triad. But there was so much more. Every heart undergoes change, and those are the things that define the future. The future is defined by the change of heart in everyone.

Seifer was the brother-in-arms, and words were the arms of Atlas that held Haruka's world on his shoulders, so he would never falter in the face of absolute terror. He was Haruka's bastion.

Karin were the legs of his machination and the sister that set his forlorn heart ablaze in the darkest of times. She was Haruka's sincerity.

Haruto was an ember that sparked into a blaze, because Tsubasa's residual being kept it going forever. They were Haruka's passion.

Cero was the pain in the ass that Haruka could never pick out, but he was the face that made even Haruka feel the emotions of anger and hatred, and these emotions were what made Haruka more human than anybody else. He was Haruka's begrudged passion.

Okuri was the mirage that opened Haruka's eyes to a world beyond that of black and white, and even made the grey lines lose their definition. He was Haruka's revelation.

Sera was the evil in his heart, and the reason why Haruka could not hope to exist without him. They were the two sides of the same coin. He was Haruka's other half.

Bashiro, Jessie, Aoi, Aedan, Sakuya, Rose, Carlos, Jellal, Neo, and everyone else who places their necks on the guillotine in the name of the a hopeless fate, did so because they were asked by Yukino. She was the beacon of hope, not Haruka. She was the one holding the Resistance together, not him, not Satoshi, and not anybody else. Her very name sent soldiers to tears, brought her parents to a shaking core, made the fire in the hearts of everyone who knew her to a rising triumphant roar. No bell could toll so loud, no cathedral could shut out the cries of the broken and discarded as these were.

And he knew that.

Haruka, the last third, the humanity of the Triad, the one who possessed no akin traits, who did not know what it meant to undergo an evolution, knew this. But he knew something else. He knew that if the Resistance failed here today, if they failed to bring back to the names of those that were lost to the annals of time, then this breach was just a fallacy.

The screeching of the rubber burned so fast, with no partiality to gravity itself, the wheels seemingly lifted themselves from the ground at the slightest indenture of the pavement, sending the vehicle soaring ten or twenty meters at a time from the briefest lapse of a jump. The white-haired commander raced over corners, breaching the fires of hell and high water alongside Satoshi, all the way to Card Capital.

Oblivion blazed a final path for the revolution, as the breaks finally brought the surrounding laws of the world back to them. The shattered echelons of time repaired themselves, meeting to the back of Neo as what Haruka saw to be a super-powered Nemesis was within his view. Haruka breathed out heavily, stepping off the back of the bike and nodding to Satoshi.

"Here and now."

Those were the words Haruka left to Satoshi, as if telling him should they fail to succeed today, if they could not defeat Nemesis and bring back Yukino, that the fate of everything they knew and loved would collapse under them. He approached the guillotine, putting his own neck out in the name of humanity. His feet moved on their own, autonomously. He ran forward, he ran faster and faster. He ran to Nemesis.

He ran to Yukino, preparing for the worst.

Jello

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer on Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:06 pm

The ground shook and a large metallic fist shot up from the earth. The fist opened, Darren standing there. His body had time to recover, at least enough for one more fight. Within the sewers, he couldn't think of anything other than battling Yukino. There was something that was still bothering him. Robo Yuki and the Blank Tsubasa were the same, revived heroes now on the side of the Reapers to hurt the side of humanity. However, Tsubasa had all of his memories where as Yukino... didn't. She was even made to deny the name Yukino. Why were they so different? There was only one way to know.

His finger pointed out to Nemesis as he called out, "Hey, Yuki! Its time for you to stop acting out and remember yourself already!" He jumped off of the giant hand which soon disappeared, stepping forward to fight. He really needed to shower after this was all said and done.

NovaRaizer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King on Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:44 pm

The Emperor was more than shocked when he heard the shout from the rubble of the nearby building, less by the fact that there was a shout and more what was shouted.  Why would...  How would...  No, there's no way anyone could have said that.  The Emperor had sealed that power away within himself.  Nobody could have accessed it.  He turned towards the source of the shouting and the new challenger.  It was true.  Someway, somehow, this person had obtained Dragonic Kaiser Crimson and Dragonic Kaiser Vermillion.

"You...  You shouldn't have that!  That's impossible!  There's NO WAY!"  Immediately, both the Right of the Emperor and the Wrath of the Emperor charged in, a two-versus-two.  Raging Form Dragon Rebirth and Dragonic Descendant Rebirth VS. Dragonic Kaiser Crimson and Dragonic Kaiser Vermillion.

"I'll destroy you!  You are not allowed to use those!"  The Emperor shouted at Carlos, this no-name fighter who had no right using the Kaisers, no right to challenge the Emperor, and definitely no right doing both at the same time.  This...  This was infuriating!  Absolutely unacceptable!  Giving even the slightest ounce of mercy was off the table.  

The fight was intense as Crimson and Vermillion clashed their weapons against those of Raging Form and Descendant.  Triggers were flying around left and right.  Heals, criticals, heals and criticals, there was no clear winner...  Even with Crimson and Vermillion's power obliterating the fields again and again, the Emperor held on to some of his units in hand...  Then, he drew the final piece of the puzzle.  He called to the field four Dark Breath Angels at once!  

Descendant backed off, giving Raging Form Rebirth room to attack by itself.  The first Dark Breath struck at the rear-guards, followed by Raging form.  The attack was guarded against, but the drive checks revealed a Raging Form Dragon just in time.  The limit break was activated, retiring three Dark Breath Angels only for them to be replaced by three Grade One units.  

"Rage on!"  The other Dark breath remaining on the field struck next, followed once again by Raging Form Dragon.  This time, the attack struck true, and was even compounded by a critical trigger appearing to push Crimson and Vermillion to their fifth damage.  The other check was the third Raging Form Dragon.  Once again, the limit break was used, retiring the final Dark Breath Angel and replacing it with another Grade One unit.  

"RAGE ON!"  The rear-guard grade ones struck out against Crimson, Vermillion, and Recklessness Dragon.  The attacks were stopped but Carlos only had two more cards in his hand.  The third Raging Form Dragon swung, Carlos using the final cards in his hand in a Perfect Guard.  The drive checks...  decided that fate was not on Carlos or Crimson's side.  The final Raging Form Dragon appeared, allowing The Emperor to sacrifice the rest of his field for a final attack!

"RAGE ON, FURTHER AND FURTHER!"  The final attack from Raging Form Dragon!  There was nothing left to stop it!  The drive triggers revealed a heal trigger, bringing the Emperor to 4 damage but the other check was a dud.  Even without a critical, the sixth damage was almost certain.  However...  Carlos, at the final moment, drew a sixth heal trigger.  

"What!?"  The Emperor was shocked that a heal trigger appeared here...  The odds of it were low, there was only one remaining in his deck by this point, and yet the willpower of Carlos...  No, of Crimson.  Of the true soul of the Kaiser.  That had summoned the heal trigger to the top of the deck.  With all of the force they could muster up, Carlos and Crimson responded to the Emperor's attacks!  The attack was guarded, two triggers required to break through...  And they appeared.  Double Critical Triggers.  Raging Form Dragon was defeated by the Legion of Kaisers, the Void energy it held being released as it faded away from Earth.

Now...  All that was left was Dragonic Descendant Rebirth. It charged back into the fray to resume its clash against Crimson and Vermillion, the Emperor confident that his Right could succeed where his Wrath had failed.  The clash continued to be a fierce one, but it seemed that Dragonic Descendant held the upper hand even by itself against the Kaisers for a time.  Eventually however...  The advantage was lost.  The opponent of the Emperor, the final Rebel that stood in his way took this opportunity to speak out.  The air was still for a few moments as the clash of weapons ceased.

"You know, ever since I saw you during the Chronicle's Eve, I thought you were cool.  Narukami user, a champion!  I don't know how the hell I didn't learn about you sooner!  And the way you fought...  Against common fighters, against the Reapers...  That was inspiring!  Even though you have no manners, even though you act like a reckless idiot sometimes...  I can't let someone like you go through a path like this!  And guess what!?  Crimson won't let you do it either!  So in his name...  I'll ask you, here and now, stop this madness, Cero!"

The Emperor stared in stunned silence for a brief moment at the person before him...  His hands clenched in frustration...  In the endless bid for power, to fight against enemies that seemed unbeatable, to surpass that which couldn't be surpassed...  The Emperor, no...  Cero realized he had lost sight of something.  But he was already set on this path.  He couldn't stop it here like nothing ever happened.  Despite this, the wicked energy of the void already seemed to be fading away from both Descendant and the Emperor himself.

"No...  I won't stop here.  I can't stop here!  Defeat me first!  Prove me wrong, deny the path that I have chosen!  This is the path I choose!  The path without an ending unless I can carve it out myself, the endless path that is the pursuit of strength at any cost!  To drop it here and now...  It'd be an insult!  To everything I've lost, everything I've been!  An insult to that which has lead me here!  If you're so intent on ending this path, then come at me!  With everything you have left!  Everything I left behind!  FACE ME, EUROPE'S KING OF VANGUARD!  CERO KIRGUIS!"

He had used it, the title he hadn't referred to himself by since his soul was merged with Dragonic Kaiser Vermillion.  Though the energy of void was still in him, if nothing else proved that it was him in control at the very least now, it was this.  There was one last clash of weapons between Crimson and Descendant before another card appeared to Cero; the card that he used when he had first experienced the power of Void, and rejected it.  Fitting it would make an appearance hear and now.  

"Come forth, warrior who walks a path parallel to my own!  The one who reaches to stand on top of the world as the best!  Stand by me here and now, Eradicator, Tempest Bolt Dragon!"  Dragonic Descendant Rebirth and almost all of the void energy left within Cero vanished.  Now, the dragon with only a single desire, to be simply the best there is, stood beside the King.  "This...  Is the 'Strongest' Eradicator!  Now behold, its power!"  The Limit Break of Tempest Bolt Dragon was activated, wiping away both fighters' fields.  

Neither fighter needed a field.  This battle was the path Cero had chosen against the path that he might lead.  Two burning tempests of wills clashing against each other with the future at stake!  Despite the situation, Cero laughed.  This battle had become...  Fun!  This battle...  It was clear to him now.  Strength for the sake of strength was pointless, as the blades of Tempest Bolt Dragon clashed against the blades of Crimson and Vermillion, lightning and energy exploding with each clash, the shockwaves threatening to tear down the district.  Each blow was filled fierce emotion, the passion and excitement of a true battle!  This is what Cero had lived for, what he came to Japan for!  

After what seemed like a battle that lasted eternity, Crimson struck the final blow against Tempest Bolt.  The Emperor was no more.  He had lost, the path of selfish strength abandoned.  Cero knew what his path was now.  No, he remembered the path he should follow.  To become a beacon of power, of strength, to inspire others to reach greater heights.  Gaining strength to bring out the strength in others.  The Kaiser fell from the sky, landing in the rubble.  Yet he laughed.  At his own foolishness, at his own stubbornness.  The power of the Void, as they said, was no good.  In the end, it really wasn't his own, and it was his own power that defeated it.  

"Hmph, Emperor...  What a pointless change in title..."  Now, the kaiser simply laid there.

Lightning King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster on Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:13 pm

Neo could barely stand. He was running out of energy. But he had to do this. He had to fight Nemesis. No matter how little strength Neo had, he was going to fight Nemesis to bring back Yukino or go down trying. So he took out his portable cardfight table which has never let him down before, he set his deck and was ready to fight quite possibly the biggest and most important cardfight of his life.

It was Narukami vs Link Joker. Neo honestly knew he was going to face Link Joker but he didnt know what type of Link Joker he would be facing. But as the fight started.. Neo's fatigue started to set in. He could barely see and draw his cards and the fight didn't even start yet. Both players exchanged attacks against one another with both Neo and Nemesis seeing heal triggers to heal there respective damage. Neo was the first to ride to Grade 3 and it was the first of many Kaisers to enter the battlefield.

"Break the cage that seals your power. And show Nemesis our strongest bond! Ride The Vanguard! Dragonic Kaiser Vermillion!"

Neo then called out other units and started the assault on Nemesis. Dealing her a quick two damage to take the lead. But then Neo felt a type of aura that had alot of power and Nemesis rode her Ace: Blaster Joker.

Looks like Blaster Blade was consumed by the Void too.."

She struck down Vermillion with her Joker as heal triggers continued to fly on both sides of the field. It was Neo's turn to strike back and he wasn't done showing Nemesis what power he really had.

With your Heavenly Sword, Come Forth and strike down the foes that oppose you! Crossride! Dragonic Kaiser Vermillion THE BLOOD!" Neo screamed out

He Crossrode THE BLOOD on top of Vermilion for a permament 13k base Vanguard at all times. Neo was not messing around this fight. He had all of the power of his Narukami Kaisers with him and not only was he not going to let them down, He was going to free Yukino and bring her back to end this Nightmare. Neo then Struck down Blaster Joke with THE BLOOD and his rearguards. But little did Neo knew what was about to happen next.. Nemesis Legioned her Blaster Joker with Photon and used the Legion skill to lock all of Neo's rearguards limiting his options..

"That power.. Its so strong.." He said

Even to the point where Neo's units were omega locked.. So he was stuck with just THE BLOOD as his offense for a few turns while he had to stand strong against Nemesis's full force of attacks. Neo was pushed against the wall and was at 5 damage with almost no way out of this mess. Nemesis had checked Perfect Guard's and Quintet Walls so she would be able to block it.. She was only at 3 damage.. and Neo's stamina to even fight was getting worse as time stalled on. But he never gave up hope.

At that moment Neo remembered the very first night he came to the city. He didn't know anyone and the only thing he cared about was finding his parents. But Yukino was the one who helped him this whole time. Especially when Neo was so hungry she offered him Dog food.. but food is food and it showed that she cared and it opened Neo's eyes. He learned that its important to have friends by your side.. We are never truely alone.. There are always people by our side helping us get by.. And Yukino is one of those people. So it was time for Neo to repay that Debt from a year ago.

"We stand and draw!"

Just then a strong Red Burst of Aura surrounded Neo. He had drawn into his new power.

"Its time to use all of the power from all of the people trying to save you Yukino! This next card is from all of the people Ive met over this past year. Here to help me bring you back!"

Just then the clouds overhead turned a Dark Red with Lightning striking down at every turn. This was the Ultimate power Neo was ready to unlock. His strongest Dragonic Kaiser unit he has ever summoned and this couldnt have been a better time to bring it out!

Born from Chaos and the strongest Lightning, use all of your power to halt all the darkness that stands before us! I ride My Vanguard!"

Dragonic Kaiser BlitzKreig Fury!

Just then a huge Red Dragon with Wings that had Cannons attached to them with Yellow Eyes came forth from the powerful storm. A unit that Nemesis didn't know and could not recongize.. But no one knew about this unit except for Neo himself.

Neo rode into not only his newest but Strongest Dragonic Kaiser Narukami unit and was in position to send Nemesis packing and free Yukino! He legioned Blitzkreig with Vermillion for his strongest Legion yet! Then he activated Blitzkreig's secret skills. He was able to use skills from his Legion Mate for no cost so Neo was able to Vermillion Thunderbolt Nemesis's field without paying a thing. But that wasn't his strongest skill..

"Now its time to show you its Ultimate Skill with its Ultimate Break! By Counterblasting and Soulblasting, not only does Blitzkreig gain 10000 power and Plus 1 Critcal but he can attack your front row in one attack!" Neo said

Nemesis was so shocked at Neo's unit that she didn't know what to do or how to react. She dropped down a Perfect Guard but that wasn't the end of Blitzkreig dealing major damage..

"You think your safe because you protected your Vanguard Nemesis?! Blitzkreig has another ability you might want to be aware of! For every unit he successfully hit, I can retire the units in the backrow of the units that were hit!" Neo said

So just like that 4 of Nemesis units were gone and Neo continued to push Nemesis into a corner. This was Neo's strongest power.. The "Chaotic Voltic Thunder" was going to win him this fight no matter what Nemesis did.

"YUKINO!! WAKE UP!!!"

But it didnt work, Nemesis was still in control and she activated Blaster Joker's skill again to lock all of Neo's rearguards but this time.. She also retired Blitzkreig's Legion Mate Vermillion to the Shock of Neo. Now he lost his Legion skills and just had a simple Grade 3 Vanguard in play. Neo was able to block all of Nemesis's attacks with the help of a Perfect Guard but once again Neo was on the ropes. But he knew just what to do..

"Did you honestly think that.. my strongest unit was going to bow down to you of all people?! You have another thing coming! Its time to bring him back fresh and strong! Come Forth Once Again! Dragonic Kaiser Blitzkreig Fury! Legion!"

The Red Aura re-appeared and Neo was going in for another strong attack with his Legion. This time Nemesis couldn't block it and Blitzkreig went in and not only dealt the 6th damage but it damaged Nemesis herself.. The explosion from the attack ended the cardfight and sent Neo flying along with his cards.

Victory was Ours! My Vanguard!

But even then it wasn't a perfect Victory.. while Neo was holding his shoulder in alot of pain.. He slowly got up and collected his cards one by one while holding his left arm in severe pain and then he saw it.. His portable fight table was destroyed in the explosion.. His fight table that had and brought alot of memories with him.. He then looked at Nemesis who was badly damaged in the explosion..

"Yukino.. I know your in there somewhere and if I didnt save you now, I wont be afraid to fight Nemesis again to do just that. I swear it and I promise you!"

Last edited by NeoBuster on Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

NeoBuster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer on Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:14 pm

Clash of Hero and Tainted Sibling!! Darren Faces Nemesis!!

Darren was determined to help Yukino see who she really was. His deck responded to this by giving him the ability to hit her aggressively from the start. Not worrying about defense, he soon set an entire formation of units on the field to face the Star Vaders. In a flash, the damage was 4 to 1.

That was when Nemesis brought forth her Ace, Star Vader, Blaster Joker. She retired units to force her way to Legion and used its skill to lock every unit at once. With a heal trigger and a critical, the damage was evened out in a single turn. All the while, Darren was calling out to his Psuedo Sister, Yukino Espior. He noticed how angry she became at this, but continued all the same. He had wanted to fight Yukino with his full power. If this was the closest he could get, he would enjoy it... even if the world was at stake.

"Come at me with all you got, Yuki!"

"You have Yuki's Blaster Blade but you aren't her, right? ...Then how did you get that unit?!"

He wanted her to see who she really was. Not just to come back to them, but so he could have his battle with the strong Yukino Espior. The stronger the opponent, the more Darren could put into the fight... the stronger he could become. He wanted to keep growing and become someone who could battle the Reaper Gods. This would be the best way for him to do such a thing.

Darren attacked with his rears Locked. The attack didn't go through, but he gained a Daishield which prevented damage the turn after. Darren then saw his best chance to end the battle, to hit Nemesis... no, to hit Yukino with all he had. He was going to take it. His body and eyes began to glow with the power of the seed as Daikaiser changed. "Daikaiser, show your true, final form! True... Ultimate Dimensional Robo, Great Daikaiser!"

The Great Daikaiser appeared, towering over his foe, Blaster Joker, as he held out his hand to call forth his partner. Darren held out his hand in the same way. They moved as one. "Seek my partner! One you know all too well! Ultimate Dimensional Robo, Great Daiyusha!" The second hero appeared near the first, the two prepared to stride despite having no support from rear units.

The two robos struck, but a perfect defense blocked their way. Even Nemesis understood that a Grade 3 unit would be the end of her. Darren checked the first unit. "Daibazooka!" It wasn't a grade 3 and she knew it, however it activated an ability. A Counter Charge of 1, a Soul Charge of 1, and its grade increased before her eyes. "This is the power that Daikaiser wanted to be a part of this battle... the power that will show you who you really are!" Daibazooka appeared and blasted through the guardian, causing it to disappear. The two units struck down with their blades, causing a blast of power that made a crater within the area. Nemesis sustained major damage, and she didn't receive a healing unit. The battle was over.

"Yukino... time to wake up..." he said before his vision blurred. He fell to one knee as the Great Daikaiser reverted back to his normal Daikaiser form. Darren had used almost all his stamina. He only had enough to keep from passing out. He couldn't fight, but hopefully he no longer needed to now.

NovaRaizer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl on Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:33 pm

That single obstacle - the final drone of this era: Nemesis fought ferociously with vigor and unyielding determination, akin to her true self who led humanity so far. "Master Haruka!" Aoi shouted as the new commander of the Resistance arrived with the third member of the Triad, bringing it all together, and the combination of Neo, Darren, Satoshi, and Haruka attacked the strongest drone to be marked in history. Every soul screamed - calling her name to reach the soul of light who was lost to the nothingness, not understanding why she had a sword named "Courage" in hand. The secondary revival of "Kaiser" by Neo which wanted to answer to the souls of the lost King and Queen - Cero and Yukino, along with the reformed Dimensional Robos: led by the returning Daiyusha and acting command Daikaiser. Nemesis just fought because it was what she was told to do, completely submissive to the God of Death whose shadow loomed over the Twisted Exculpate in a rampage. And even so, she was so, so confused. Why is everyone calling her Yukino? Why does everyone know her by that name? Did she know them? Why aren't they stored in her memory? Who is Neo? Who is Darren? Who is Jellal? Who is everyone who kept screeching that same name she didn't understand to the heavens? ... That wasn't supposed to matter, so she attacked without showing she was thinking about it, and this clashing thought wreaked havoc at her inner systems, a little bead of light within the heavy flood of Void inside her body. Blaster Joker fought Dragonic Kaiser Vermillion and Daikaiser.

And Nemesis was awestruck, seeing that which was beyond her comprehension.

It had been a long time since this hellish war started, way back with Star-vaders and Reverse. Now, humanity has evolved, and even Darren has finally acknowledged himself as showing what a "human" can do. An alternative to "Crimson" was Neo's "Blitzkrieg" which revived the power of an Ultimate Break, showing the hyperdestructive ability to completely clean the board with a strong attack after "Vermillion" and "The Blood". Darren himself had his ally: Daikaiser stand with Daiyusha in order to shake hands in creating the strongest weapon: Daibazooka. A unit that became a grade three during drive checks, massively amplifying the guard break's chances while adjusting the deck to play safer ratios.

Yes, they conquered "Hell".

That name blared again. That legendary name that accepted not a destiny, but a "will" with the Sword of Courage, found a friend and avatar in the Sword of Determination, bonded with the Lion who let loose a roar that broke a million limits and over, watched Jewel Knights, Liberators, and Revengers be formed. Those were only her ties to Cray, with so many more on Earth... and Nemesis didn't remember any of it, only feeling her head pulsate madly through the severe damages her body was undergoing. The super weapon was lost in her confusion and the fighting... Who is she?!

Mirror, mirror, tell me something,
Tell me who's the loneliest of all?

Nemesis is... lonely? She was... lonely? Yukino was... lonely. Why...? ... Was it... because she failed? She didn't make it to the National Tournament, and nobody could understand her despair of losing her sister's clan to Shadow Paladin's Dragon of Hell? ... Hold on, Nemesis had no siblings. Nemesis didn't lose Bermuda Triangle, she had never seen it before. Nemesis was in a tournament. ... No, that's not right, Yukino was not in a tournament! Or, wait-

"Ah..."

Yukino.
Nemesis.
Nemesis.
Yukino.
Yukesis.
Nemino.
Yukisis.
Nemeko.
Yukinemekosisyukinemekosisyukinemekosisyukinemekosisyukinemekosisyukinemekosisyukinemekosisyukinemekosisyukinemekosisyukinemekosisyukinemekosisyukinemekosisyukinemekosisyukinemekosisyukinemekosisyukinemekosisyukinemekosisyukinemekosisyukinemekosisyukinemekosisyukinemekosisyukinemekosisyukinemekosisyukinemekosisyukinemekosisyukinemekosisyukinemekosisyukinemekosis

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!"

WHAT IS MY NAME?!

Nemesis suddenly exploded with an ear-shattering scream, gripping her head as the maddening pain of two Exculpates were trying to converge. Unknown pieces of information regarding "Yukino" were trying their absolute damnedest to erupt from the sealed void within, but it just... wouldn't work. Harbinger had broken her sworn enemy, leaving the final tool of the Reapers unable to put everything together, leaving her a complete mess of detached memories and feelings. It hurt, it hurt, it hurt, it hurt, it hurt, it hurt, it hurt!! The android wailed with a spherical blast of nothingness from her body, holding her head tightly in excruciating pain. An aura of light began to conflict with the aura of Void cloaking her, causing her power to go completely out of the super weapon's control. Black, red, white, and blue lightning coursed through and over her body, the damages to her body and mind so far beyond repair. The Chosen Sword couldn't make heads or tails or anything, hollering angrily and sadly for reasons she didn't understand just like Blaster Joker does all the time.

Mirror, mirror, I'll tell you something.
... I can't... remember... what I wanted to tell you...

"AAAAAAUUUUUGGGGHHHH!!!" Nemesis was barely getting a grip back on her own mind. Her name is Nemesis, her name is Nemesis, her name is Nemesis, hernameisNemesis, hernameisNemesis, hernameisNemesishernameisNemesishernameisNemesishernameisNemesishernameisNemesis. "MY NAME IS NEMESIS!!" The queen cyborg couldn't get a handle of her powers, but at least figured out her identity... she thinks. She's the android of light... no... Transcendence of Void? No, no, nonononono...

Who am I to complain?
My life's been spared so much pain...
Born with all that I need,
My comforts all guaranteed.

So what's the problem?
What's keeping me...
From moving forward
... It's hard to see...

I should be free now...
I should be fine.
But the life I fought for
Still isn't mine.

Nemesis... was crying. Twin waterfalls of tears poured from the eyes of the cold super weapon, and to the horror of those who could see: one of her eyes... her left eye had turned red akin to that of the original Exculpate's. Yukino is crying...! Nemesis is lost in the pain of perplexing identity, and Yukino is trying to reach out from the shell of her robotic corpse. Neither of them could reach - neither of them could stop their pain. Harbinger locked them in a hellish deadlock of tragic loss. Everyone could translate it as a sign of hope for their commander, or despair for the resistance against memory Nemesis was putting up. Everyone, her friends, family... the Triad were the last hopes in helping her figure out what to think. Everyone calling out for a name was beginning to form a bridge to the heart lost to the God of Death's clutches...!!

"AAAAUUUUUWWWAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Some believe in fairy stories,
And the ghosts that they can't see
I know that I could do so much,
If I could just believe in me.
Mirror mirror...
Tell me something...
Can I stop my fall?

Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawkobo on Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:11 pm

Satoshi had been surprised to learn of the motorcycle in Haruka's possession, but nevertheless, it was what they needed exactly at that moment in time. They needed to get to the Resistance. They needed to get to the front lines.

They needed to get to her.

Haruka's phrase rang in his ears as he watched his friend begin to run to his wife-to-be. The future Mr. Nakahara-Espoir was right. It was here...here and now.

A deep breath put Satoshi back into his meditative state. This time, however, it was not to self-reflect. Instead, the boundaries of his mind pushed out stress, concern, pain. For this one moment, this one time to act on instinct, he needed absolute clarity.

A warm hand placed itself upon his shoulder. Satoshi's lips curled into a slight smile; he knew the touch was Seph's. The spirit gazed out, watching as the resistance fought Nemesis...and finally began to chip away at her.

"Haruka is right. It is time to make a stand for Cray and for Earth. Are you ready, Guardian?"

Satoshi's small smile turned to a slight smirk and grin. His hand instinctively raised the Regalia of the Fool to his forehead. "As ready as I'll ever be, partner." Seph grinned as well as his partner pulled the trigger.

---

Angelica was just about as prepared as she could be for this contact with one of the Reapers' strongest tools. Nemesis...if Satoshi could surpass her strength in some way, perhaps there would be hope. After all, with the success of others in the resistance, such as Neo and Darren, beacons of hope from Dragon Empire and Star Gate, there would be a possibility of---

The readings of Satoshi's vitals started escalating off the charts. "W-wait, what?!" The Regalia of Wisdom was shocked out of her thoughts as her machinery ran wild. The levels of strength, energy, determination...all were nothing like she had ever seen him use before, even when escalated in his previous escapades with the Regalia of the Fool.

"How could this---"

"Because I'm with him this time, and we're going to make things right."

Seph's voice echoed in her chamber over the speakers. Angelica tensed up for a moment, then flopped back in her chair with a sigh, waving her hand a little. "You had me worried there. I thought something had happened already."

"Well..." The spirit chuckled, crackling the loudspeaker. "I wouldn't say that isn't the case. See for yourself."

---

Following the sound of a gunshot came a sudden burst forward from a being, running so fast that with a single bound, they dashed through the air. A flash of pure, golden and green energy, racing forward towards its intended target. It zoomed past Haruka Nakahara because it had to make the first strike count.

In the dash, it opened its eyes. One was golden, the other was green. But both gleamed with pure focus and determination. It was going to happen. Whether it was wanted or not...

"Yukino Espoir, Chosen Sword of Cray! I am not going to lose you for a third time, dammit!"

Satoshi Kurosaki, the Guardian of Cray, the Hero of Neo Nectar, the Regalia of the Fool in human form, took his opening.

Rawkobo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo on Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:18 am

Karin slid out from her hiding spot the moment she saw Satoshi and Haruka come into view. It had taken a little long, but they had made it in time. Karin breathed a sigh of relief- All the time she had bought them paid off. But, her duty wasn't quite done yet. No, not just yet.

Nemesis was on a rampage, a constant stream of mixed messages and crossed signals sending her into a confused, mind-shattering rage. An on-the-spot identity crisis with everyone shouting her true name at her, only making it harder for her to focus on her given identity of Nemesis; And the identity of Yukino was, just barely, beginning to shine through. Karin figured it was only a matter of time before Haruka and Satoshi broke through, like they had with Karin herself. It was different then, but... Karin still felt a bit of that connection. Two drones, each held tightly by the grip of one of the two Reaper overlords, both of them completely mind-broken, scattered and lost. Both of them, deep inside their hearts, wishing for the end to come; Wishing for someone to pull them from that cold Hell.

So Karin stood up again. She was an Overlord, after all, this was what they did. Her friend needed her help, and she was in a position to give it.

Besides, she might get another favor out of this.

Welling up her strength again, Karin burst out at full speed, rocketing to the side. She was circling around the three- Nemesis, Haruka, and Satoshi- until she was directly behind Nemesis. Then, putting all her power into it, she charged out at Nemesis' back. She drew both her swords, holding them at her sides, intending to grab onto Nemesis' back and keep her still, and to pin down as many of her detached blades as she could.

Dementuo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa on Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:29 am

Xat quickly saw what Kairn was doing and decided to help some by trying to freeze some of Nemesis's blades hoping that it can help Karin to pin them. "It will be ok Yukino, we can help you rembere stuff you just have to trust us." She said to her so xat herself can be a distraction to nemisis to stop her from seeing the other's plan.

Xateramusa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher on Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:13 pm

After the battle with Cero, Seifer was left panting though still standing. The burst of power he'd obtained was slowly fading, and he was struggling to even make sense of the current situation. Haruka and Satoshi had finally made it. Good, and Carlos had taken care of Cero it seemed. That's also fine. Things were looking up finally... Looking down at his left hand as he used Dragruler's blade as a crutch to keep himself standing he sighed. It was draining fast, and after this he may be useless. For now however... He'd do what he could, since it seemed they were getting through to the robotized version of Yukino.

Dashing forward toward ahead of Haruka and Satoshi, he followed Karin's lead, focusing on keeping the sword bits busy, even going so far as to use his own body as a shield... Like he always did.

Cipher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawkobo on Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:38 pm

Satoshi and Seph worked as one. Even with Satoshi's fiery emotion heating him up early, the two cooled down and pushed hard. They needed to get through Nemesis to Yukino, trapped inside her.

The evidence of tears was a start. Nyx, despite not being Yggdrasil, sealed it. Nemesis malfunctioned and revealed a strand of her former self, allowing the final strike through, even with a perfect guard loosely placed. Satoshi dashed forward with her, turning his invoking device sideways. What he was going to do was something he had thought of, on the spot, but figured it would help.

He was going to give Haruka the opening he needed to end this, once and for all.

"She's all yours!" he shouted out to his dear companion as he fired a single shot of mental energy from the pistol, the second he had ever fired from it to begin with, into Nemesis' thigh. It was not a physically damaging shot, but one that affected the nerves Satoshi knew she still had. It would slowly weaken her ability to protect that spot. If he was right, and Haruka was truly ready to bring her back...

Then it was a weak point he had made, just for him.

Rawkobo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello on Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:54 pm

Once more, like ripping through the very ebb and flow of gravity, he raced towards her, to Yukino. Satoshi was the guided him, his bullet being the path carved for the last resort. The commander's eyes peered as his opening was cleared. Haruka's fingers gripped the "key" with a white knuckle grip. The call of the Royal Paladins, the call to their Vanguard was loud and obnoxiously proud. Overbearing and protective, just as Haruka remembered them from the years past.

Faster. Faster. Faster faster faster...!

Haruka's feet carried him across the pavement, each footstep being followed by the sound of the world echoing under him like the beat of a drum trying to match tempo with the every arc and crunch by the tip and tap of his toes against the cracked pavement but it couldn't keep up with the furious sprint that this boy had emerged, his fist balled and heading straight for an opening. Her armor was damaged and bursting at the seams, leaving the boy with a balled up fist of hope. He relied on his comrades more than ever at this very moment.

Thanks, Satoshi. No matter how fast I go, I guess I'd never make it that far without you.

His courage faltered slowly but surely as he saw Nemesis, despite having been damaged and fended off by everyone, still erratic and standing with dangerous enmity. He grit his teeth, not allowing himself to afford losing that pace. It was when Seifer and Karin, Xat too applied a hold to Nemesis that Haruka broke forth past another barrier to her, jamming his fist right into a crack in her upper chest, towards her neck. Within the slit of his knuckle was a shining USB drive.

"Yuki...!"

He clicked it on, praying for the best as he pushed his fist physically through the cracks of the armor, piercing into her body. His words were thoughtlessly wretched out as it was becoming apparent the commander pushed himself one step too far from his limits, the fatigue of several days of no rest and no time to emotionally or physically prepare were shaping up to the downfall of the commander.

"Remember... remember goddammit!"

He bit his lip, driving his fist farther and farther as if without a thought he might just himself directly through her. Though, in reality, he had barely scratched much farther than through the first couple of plates of armor that protected Nemesis. Was it enough?

Jello

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl on Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:16 am

Yukino Espoir...

Chosen by a "destiny" to hear the voices of Vanguard units, a snowy queen was given an arrogant uprising. She was the "Chosen Sword", handpicked for Royal Paladin. Such a snobbish woman... Strong, truly, but upon meeting that man of determination she lost in the Regional Tournament. ... Jellal defeated her, and she cried over her loss, being properly toppled. Wasn't the one designated by the gods to be a hero supposed to stand at the top of the country, at the very least? What good was a hero who failed to win a simple competitive event? So the snowflake lamented, and found solace in her haughty nature... Two boys who had failed as well approached her in a park. They cried, despaired, and wailed over their losses... and bonded. Yes... the Triad of Hope was formed by utter humiliation. It all began to reform her majesty, transforming her from the violently conceited wench she was to a nicer, charismatic royalty who valued friendship. And yet, another failure twisted her again - losing to Phantom Blaster Overlord. This resulted in her losing herself as her younger sister sacrificed her clan to save Royal Paladin. Yukino fell to the sweet whispers of darkness: Blaster Dark's jealousy.

Eventually, she was freed from a rampage where she felt at fault for everything.

"Ahmes" and "Yunos" dueled, joining hands and swords like brothers.

In a final bout against Jellal Kisaragi, that woman transformed. She became what is effectively a "Stride", a single instance of unlimited power in Transcendence: Exculpate the Blaster. The first human who became a Cray unit. While she could not defeat him, Jellal accepted the kindness and promise Yukino offered: to help him fulfill his ambition without sacrifice. This began the peace of unification... until that "witch" appeared. Neu Edelweiss and her Link Joker ally: Schwarzschild Dragon. That demon who believed she was doing the world right tore apart Yukino's soul, and left her with Gold Paladin... But that wasn't so bad. Yukino went through a horrible losing streak, despairing to the point of suicide, but two things saved her life: the brilliant Lion who became her best friend: Ezel and falling in love with Haruka Nakahara. She hurt her sister very dearly, and still, the era of Limit Break to save the sealed heroes had bore fruit that changed the Chosen Sword forever. Love, solidified friendship, knowing the bottomless pit of despair wasn't so bottomless, and more. The final day of her on Earth was listening to her kin's concert.

And then, everything changed when Link Joker attacked.

Yukino Espoir had traveled to Cray in cowardice, wanting an escape from the hardships of life on Earth for everything she had done wrong. With the help of all Paladins, watching new factions form, she became a knight for the holy nation. Exculpate the Blaster was part of the main forces in the United Sanctuary, meeting Salome and Ashlei with their eccentric mother-daughter behavior. Seeing the veterans come together with new faces as "Liberator", and even bonding with that phantom whose true identity was an incarnation of the Dragon of Hell: Phantom Blaster Dragon. It was all paradise until the invasions began from Star Gate. It was horrible because the bloodthirsty omnicidal Outer Gods: Deletors appeared with the Star-vaders. It was... an unwinnable war. From "Hikari" the light, to "Yami" the shadow, to "Yugure" the golden twilight, with all the holy force of the power of the Meister and Exculpate... she still never even made it back to Earth. So, in desperation, Zenon sent her and a select few through time and space, to the prime timeline, as hers became doomed.

The color from her eyes vanished.

She was a "Singularity Point".

Returning to the prime timeline and overwriting "Yukino Espoir" was a rather touchy experience, especially with the war-torn soldier who had become cold, rigid, and angry. Her little sister had her boyfriend cheating while said sister was cheating on another as it was. "Yugure" didn't find herself growing angry, however. She vanished without proper word, so Haruka would have moved on, and that kin was very hurt by Yukino already. No matter the circumstances, the knight did not reprimand the princess or yell at her beloved. Instead, she blamed herself, just as she did for her destroyed timeline and the events of the Royal/Shadow civil war. She was cold and stoic, so far changed from her arrogant self... because of losing. Yes... she deplored losing because it always caused her grief and misery. Never has it been any different, not yesterday, not today, and not tomorrow... Not that a Singularity Point had any of those written in stone anymore. That was likely one of the driving forces that kept her going. Nothing was set in stone for her anymore, and her loved ones were alive in the prime timeline. So, a knight, like Solis Guren'ou, fought for the sake of many and discarded the self.

To become an empty sword with no heart.

She was a tool of humanity, and that's all she had to be. All she wanted to be, she thought, until so many things happened throughout the war, including Sera's evil movements with Haruka's body. Emotions flooded in from every point, and Yugure found herself establishing bonds with those like Seifer and Rosalia while solidifying others like Tsubasa. So many, many people came into her life and made her want to be human. To not be a weapon that cannot cry or feel joy. She worked herself to near-death, and eventually, a final confrontation in the snow was had with her beloved while the rest of the Resistance stopped Omega Glendios, the Clown's doomsday weapon... at the cost of Tsubasa's life. On top of that nightmare, the "Seeds" from other doomed timelines appeared... including one of Yukino's mirrors: Queen Yukino, the parallel of her who never lost.

But that Yukino felt the despair of the singularity point.

They were always destined for hardships and misery, hers would have just been later.

... Yes... all those names.

Yukino.
Hikari.
Yami.
Yugure.
Exculpate.
Queen Yukino.
... Nemesis.

They were all mirrors of the self.  When the Reaper Invasion of the prime timeline came, humanity cried in agony over their inability to stop the Deletors, and Yukino felt herself breaking from the nightmares heralding their arrival, and still being unable to defeat them. So, that spirit of time: Chronos, gave them hope by telling them their weakness: their skulls. What happened next was a blur of an endless battle against titans, barely scraping by with miracles every single time without fail. They lost a few of those wars, notably the time of which the "traitor" revealed her true nature. Yugure had seen this person in the destroyed timeline, knowing who it was, but having no evidence... or the means to kill them. Her sworn enemy: Docking Deletor, Graywon. It all came down to a Nightmare without End, where her stress and overworking resulted in a heart condition that could have very well killed her before the invasion's conclusion. So, gaining the trust of Gear Chronicle, Chronos turned back the sands of time on her heart temporary to duel with the God of Death and the Vanguard of Destruction, and regained her lost power as Exculpate.

And still, she lost.

Now, she stands as a new mirror crying and lamenting in utter confusion and sorrow, unable to recall any of the history properly. A doll with images planted into her mind she is literally incapable of putting together. Nemesis stood as a dual-colored eyed monster, having her yellow eyes of the twisted Exculpate, and a red eye of an enlightened Exculpate. The pain in her mind hurt beyond anything she had ever felt. Everyone called her "Yukino", and she didn't even know what that name meant, she couldn't have. It was impossible and it caused her pain and grief she didn't understand.

"My name is Nemesis."

To her, that was the genuine crying of a child who felt bullied by those around not calling her by her god-given name. She couldn't understand, why is she Yukino? Why is she Nemesis, then? Who is Yukino Espoir and who is Nemesis the Chosen Sword of Void? Fighting against the other two members of the Triad, she couldn't discover that those names were the same being - mirrors that belonged to a queen. Satoshi and Haruka kept shouting her name, and she wanted to scream that it isn't her fault she can't remember, despite everyone's efforts. Her head hurt-- it was practically splitting. Her chest burned with a fire she couldn't stop. Her body felt weak and at its limit, the machinery of her cyborg structure heavily malfunctioning from the colossal amounts of damage she has taken over time. The monster of infinite stamina was finally reaching a breaking point, and still, she was stubborn. "My name is Nemesis!" was cried out each time her quirk was addressed.

Years of scorn will leave you cold.
'Forget your dreams do what you're told'.
When disapproval's all you're shown...
The safest place becomes alone.

The visions of that sister smacking her, people shouting at her for messing up... Messing up what? What did Nemesis do wrong? What did Yukino do wrong? The android didn't know, she couldn't know. The drones like Chris and Gastor bullied her, since she was just a "toy" and even Harbinger called her a "Shitstain". In a sense, Yukino felt pressured by "destiny", and every time she failed to uphold it, she was scolded by life angrily. The android sobbed uncontrollably as she fought Genesis, seen as Neo Nectar in her eyes, and surprisingly Royal Paladin from the Resistance Commander. She didn't understand that she was crying, she never even noticed the tears until Satoshi pointed them out. Why...? The same thoughts raced in mind, joining the jumbled mess of broken memories invading crazily, shaking her mentality like a baby-rattle. Her body was suffering critical malfunctions as the Regalia smashed at her and the Vanguard of the King of Knights: King Ezer stood proudly in his youth with his son: King Alfred. Blaster Joker went berserk as Nemesis lost herself in sorrow, hollering madly in the same pain as his partner, swinging at his previous "liege" and Genesis. It was all flooding back: Mayoron was Marron. Dilation was Gallatin. Blaster Joker was... Blaster Blade, currently with Haruka's new deck.

And isolation's
The price you pay
And every friendship
Is pushed away

Nemesis continued fighting as hard as she could for the sake of duty and her own person. Her chants changing from attacking those who oppose the Outer Gods to assaulting the enemies who didn't know her name. Satoshi and Haruka still kept at it though, the former noting that Colony Maker is just like Royal Paladin. The latter constantly reminding her of who she actually is. Nemesis rejected them both harshly, standing by her persona as a Reaper Drone. This made her and her partner more furious, causing them both to scream. A wailing android felt a light summoned upon calling a rearguard Ace... it... was "Blaster Blade". A shining ray of courage trying to get his vanguard back, and she thought it was Ace speaking coherently... and betraying her. Ahmes called her "Hikari" and "Yukino", why?! Those weren't her names, and he'd know it better than anyone! Out of wrathful sadness, she locked him for the cost of Black Hole Lock, and began to pay the cost for her Superior Delete... only to furiously stab a detached blade into the lock orb. Yelling at everyone to stop confusing her with a wrong name, that "light"... was banish deleted by Exculpate's own hand, removing the aura of light mixed with the Void, and ending the existence of "Courage" inside of her.

Nemesis wailed violently, and the Triad moved in. Her memory of Blaster Blade as Blaster Joker, the muddled mess of visions in mind-- In blind fury, she took her blades, and swung at those around her. Satoshi lunged at her, and Karin from before rushed at her back, the time going in for a pincer attack as Haruka moved in. The super weapon was without peer - a one-woman army. She could easily take all of them at once... until Xat and Seifer came into the affair as well. With her extensive damages, mindbroken, and surrounded by so many powerhouses - heroes with names... She let out growls, snarls, and cries of defiance and fury as everyone did their part to stop the swords and Satoshi even shot her with a magically amplified bullet, impairing her movements. Suddenly, Haruka slammed something into her chest, causing her dual-colored eyes to go wide with shock. She choked and gagged, grunting in pain as the USB - the "Key" was further thrust into her body.

The missing pieces of it all... were further storming her mind like a legion of jackhammers - an army of roaring trains crashing into her head. Meeting "Ahmes" and "Yunos", creating "Majesty Lord", becoming "Exculpate", saving Jellal, fighting Neu, falling in love with Haruka, becoming best friends with Ezel, nearly jumping off of a construction beam, watching her timeline be destroyed, becoming the soldier queen to lead an era against Link Joker, bonding with the Dragon of Hell's light half, seeing her beloved as the "Seraphim", her sister, Glendios' rampage, nearly dying in the snow, facing her mirror, her sister, her sister, her sister her sister her sister her sister her sister hersister hersister hersister hersister hersister hersisterhersisterhersisterhersisterhersisterhersisterhersisterhersister

But bit by bit now...!
A step each day,
I'm slowly starting...
To find my way.

A little girl with white hair and another with dark, navy blue hair ran in front of a tall gentleman and a much more humanly sized woman, smiling and giddy, bouncing with youthful energy. The man told them to get ready - they were taking a picture, and the woman was holding a camera, recording the precious little gifts from above. The white haired lass was bigger than the blue one, so she tugged at the little one and hugged her tight, smushing a loving cheek to their cheek, rubbing and nuzzling as the two giggled and smiled for their parents. As the picture was preparing, the blue one spoke:

"I love you, Yukinee!"

Some believe in fairy stories
And the ghosts that they can't see
I know that I could do so much
If I could just believe in me

Mirror mirror
I'll tell you something
I think I might change it all

"UUUURRRRRRAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Nemesis remembered her name and the name of the sibling... Hana. Yes, that USB was filled with as many memories as the loving couple of Father and Mother Espoir could capture of them. The pieces forcibly combined as if smashed together, and all she could do is scream and wail as the painful conjoining of the android and the queen - the Void and the Light. The roaring grew louder and louder, bellowing in unimaginable anguish recalling it all - especially her erasure. With a burst of energy without pushing anyone away, the wind blew harshly as if the great evil seeded in Yukino Espoir was violently forced out. A demon in the shape of the armored centipede titan being extracted by all of humanity grabbing hold of the malefic existence, a million times over more painful than pulling out a tooth. In a flash, Nemesis saw her entire life, and her systems all failed at once. The red eye transformed back into the yellow one belonging to the Void, and the android... stopped responding. Like a computer, she had an abrupt shutdown, slumping forward as her blades dropped and "Ace" vanished, falling unconscious.

The war between humanity and humanity is finally over.

Yukino remembered everything.

Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:38 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top