Post by NovaRaizer on Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:48 pm

http://www.filedropper.com/n9387-9404

Last edited by NovaRaizer on Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
NovaRaizer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Custom Cardfight Area Client

Post by Doggy on Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:36 pm

Here be the stuff, hopefully functional on its own this time seeing as I got it to work on the client: http://www.filedropper.com/doggyscards_1
Doggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King on Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:14 pm

n9408
n9409
n9410
n9411
n9412
n9413
n9414

Card Text:
[Stride]

[ACT](VC) Generation Break 4 (CB1,  & choose a face-down card from your G Zone named “Deus Ex Machina, Polemos” and flip it face up): If the number of face-up <Zodiac Time Beasts> with different names in your bind zone is 6 or more, you may pay the cost.  If you do, this unit gets “[CONT](VC): All trigger units your opponent has lose their trigger type (This includes cards in their hand and trigger zone).” and “[AUTO](VC)[1/turn]: When this unit attacks a Vanguard, all units in your frontrow get +1000 power for every two face-up cards in your bind zone with different names.” until the end of this turn.'
global.UnitGrade[CardStat] = 4
global.CardInClan[CardStat] = 25
global.ExtraDeck[CardStat] = 1
}

global.PowerStat[9408] = 15000

CardStat = x+409
{
global.CardName[CardStat] = 'Deux Ex Machina, Argonaut'
global.CardText[CardStat] = 'Gear Chronicle/Gear Colossus/Dark Zone

G Guardian

[AUTO](Choose a card from your hand & a normal unit from your drop zone, and bind them face-up): When this unit is placed on (GC), you may pay the cost.  If you do, this unit gets +5000 shield.  If both units were <Zodiac Time Beasts>, this unit gets +5000 shield.'
}

global.PowerStat[9409] = 0

CardStat = x+410
{
global.CardName[CardStat] = 'Chronofang Tiger "NEXT" G'
global.CardText[CardStat] = 'Gear Chronicle/Gear Beast/Zodiac Time Beast/Dark Zone

[CONT](VC) Generation Break 2: During your turn, for every two cards in your Bind Zone, this unit gets +5000 power and all of your <Zodiac Time Beast> rear-guards get +1000 power.

[AUTO](CB1): When your G-Unit Stride, choose up to one card from your hand and call it to RC, and choose one of your rear-guards, bind it face-up then search your deck for up to 2 <Zodiac Time Beasts> with the same grade as that card and call them to rear-guard circle. (This is counted as being called by Time Leap.)'
global.UnitGrade[CardStat] = 3
}

global.PowerStat[9410] = 11000

CardStat = x+411
{
global.CardName[CardStat] = 'Djinn of the End'
global.CardText[CardStat] = 'Narukami/Demon/Dragon Empire

[AUTO](Choose one Grade 3 card from your hand and reveal it): When this unit is placed on RC from hand you may pay the cost.  If you do, search your deck for up to one Grade 3 card with “Gjallarhorn” in its name, reveal it to your opponent, put it into your hand, shuffle your deck, choose a card from your hand and discard it.

[CONT](Hand): When you would pay the cost for Stride, this unit gets Grade +1.  Then, if this unit is discarded for the cost of Stride and you have a vanguard with “Ragnarok” in its name, draw a card, CC1, and your opponent chooses one card from their drop zone and binds it face-up.'
global.UnitGrade[CardStat] = 1
}

global.PowerStat[9411] = 7000

CardStat = x+412
{
global.CardName[CardStat] = 'Eradicator, Halberd Crash Dragon'
global.CardText[CardStat] = 'Narukami/Thunder Dragon/Dragon Empire

[AUTO](RC) Generation Break 1: When your grade 4 or greater Vanguard with “Descendant” in its name attacks a Vanguard, choose a card from your opponents drop zone, bind it, and this unit gets +3000 power.

[AUTO](CB2): When this unit is placed on (VC), you may pay the cost.  If you do, search your deck for up to one Grade 3 with “Descendant” in its card name, ride it as [Stand], choose a card from your Soul named “Eradicator, Halberd Crash Dragon” and call it to (RC).'
}

global.PowerStat[9412] = 11000

CardStat = x+413
{
global.CardName[CardStat] = 'Thunder Horn Dragon'

Forerunner

[AUTO](RC) Generation Break 1:[Move this card to soul] When your "Kaiser" vanguard attacks and two or more units were hit, you may pay the cost. If you do, Counter Charge (1) and search your deck for up to one grade 3 or greater card with "Kaiser" in its name, and call it to (RC). At the end of turn, return that unit to your hand.'
global.UnitGrade[CardStat] = 0
}

global.PowerStat[9413] = 5000

CardStat = x+414
{
global.CardName[CardStat] = 'Black Hound Wyvern'

[AUTO](RC)[1/turn] Generation Break 1: When your opponents rear-guard is retired by the skill of one of your cards, if you have a Vanguard with “Gjallarhorn” in its name, choose a card in your opponents drop zone, bind it face-up, and this unit gets +1000 power for every face-up card in your opponents bind zone.'
}

global.PowerStat[9414] = 7000

Last edited by Lightning King on Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lightning King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa on Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:26 pm

Xateramusa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King on Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:09 pm

n9416
n9417
n9418
n9419

Card Text:
CardStat = x+416
{
global.CardName[CardStat] = 'Strahlend Blaukluger'
global.CardText[CardStat] = 'Nova Grappler/Battleroid/Star Gate

[CONT]: This unit’s name is always treated as “Stern Blaukluger”

[AUTO](VC)[1/turn] Limit Break 5 (CB1 & choose a Grade 3 “Blau” from your hand and discard it): If you have 4 or more rear-guards with “Blau” in their name at [Stand] and a card named “Blaukluger” in your Soul, at the end of a battle that this unit attacked a Vanguard, all units in the same column as this card become [Stand] and this unit gets +5000 power.

[ACT](VC)[1/turn](SB1 unit with “Blaukluger” in its name): Choose one of your rear-guards with “Blau” in its name, that unit gets +2000 power and “[AUTO][1/turn]: When this unit’s attack hits a Vanguard, this unit becomes [Stand].” until the end of this turn.'
}

global.PowerStat[9416] = 11000

CardStat = x+417
{
global.CardName[CardStat] = 'Sacred Dragonknight, Ascension Gale'
global.CardText[CardStat] = 'Royal Paladin/Cosmo Dragon/United Sanctuary/G-Unit

[Stride]

[AUTO](CB1 & Choose a face-down card from your G-Zone and flip it face-up): When this unit is placed on (VC), you may pay the cost.  If you do, search your deck for up to one Grade 2 or less card and call it to (RC), and this unit gets “[CONT]: All units in your frontrow get +1000 power for every face-up card in your G Zone.” until the end of this turn.'
}

global.PowerStat[9417] = 15000

CardStat = x+418
{
global.CardName[CardStat] = 'Cosmic Emperor, Grand Shine'
global.CardText[CardStat] = 'Dimensional Police/Battleroid/Star Gate

Burst - [AUTO](VC) [1/turn](Generation Break 2): When this unit attacks a Vanguard, if this units power is 22000 or greater, choose two of your rear-guards and give them +4000 power, then if this units power is 26000 or greater, those rear-guards get “[AUTO]: When this unit attacks a Vanguard, choose one card from your damage zone and turn it face-up.”

[AUTO](VC):(CB1) When your G-Unit becomes Stride, choose one of your vanguards, it gets +4000 power and “Burst - [AUTO](VC): When this unit attacks a Vanguard, if this unit’s power is 40000 or greater, choose one of your opponents rear-guards and retire it. Then, if this units power is 45000 or greater, choose two of your rear-guards in the front row and give them +4000 power.” until the end of this turn.
'
}

global.PowerStat[9418] = 11000

CardStat = x+419
{
global.CardName[CardStat] = 'Blue Night Pirate Queen, Nightmary'
global.CardText[CardStat] = 'Granblue/Vampire/Magallanica/G-Unit

[Stride]

[ACT](CB1 & choose a face-down card from your G-Zone and turn it face-up): If you have a heart with “Nightrose” in its name, choose up to two cards with “Ghostie” in their name from your drop zone, shuffle them into your deck, and choose two cards from your Drop Zone and call them to separate open (RC).
}

global.PowerStat[9029] = 15000
Lightning King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl on Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:20 pm

Our update is here, have a fiesta of a time. Remember nothing is final and everything is subject to change, even "finalized" cards/decks! Also, once you're satisfied your character's deck is at its appropriate tier, please post so here! Thank you.

Also, a number of you lazy doofs need to get your asses in gear. I want everything to be solidified as much as possible at least before midway into January. So I'm warning you, if your customs are not 100% satisfactory, you will NOT get to use them.

And post your custom skills/ideas in the Discord Server for Christ's sake! I don't care about your anxiety, we're all here to test everything and we're all going ot be playing against whatever you made! So just do it!!

I stopped on 9435, so start at 9436.

Also, some of you might notice (probably not) a large chunk of numbers are missing.

(Xat)

(Dem)

These numbers are to be filled in next update by those who took them.
Best Girl
Administrator

View user profile http://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa on Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:33 pm

Xateramusa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King on Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:22 am

n9437
n9438
n9439
n9440

Card Text:

CardStat = x+437
{
global.CardName[CardStat] = 'Chronocall Phoenix'
global.CardText[CardStat] = 'Gear Chronicle/Gear Beast/ZTB/Dark Zone

[AUTO] (Choose two <Zodiac Time Beats> with different grades from your hand and reveal them): When this unit is placed on (RC), you may pay the cost. If you do, search your deck for up to one card with "Chronofang" in its card name, add it to your hand, then choose a <Zodiac Time Beast> from your hand and bind it face-up.

[ACT] (RC) Generation Break 2 (CB1 & put this unit into your soul): If you have a vanguard with “Chronofang” in its name, you may pay the cost. If you do, draw 2 cards, choose a card from your hand and bind it face-up.'
}

global.PowerStat[9129] = 7000

CardStat = x+438
{
global.CardName[CardStat] = 'Zodiac Sister, Sierga'
global.CardText[CardStat] = 'Gear Chronicle/Gearoid/ZTB/Dark Zone

[ACT](Bind Zone) Generation Break 1 (Choose one of your rear-guards and bind it face-up): If you have a Vanguard with “Chronofang” in its card name, you may pay the cost. If you do, call this card to (RC), and if you have a rear-guard named “Zodiac Sister, Toris” this unit gets +3000 power until the end of this turn, and you may choose a <Zodiac Time Beast> from your Soul and bind it face-up.'
}

global.PowerStat[9129] = 7000

CardStat = x+439
{
global.CardName[CardStat] = 'Zodiac Sister, Toris'
global.CardText[CardStat] = 'Gear Chronicle/Gearoid/ZTB/Dark Zone

[ACT](RC) Generation Break 1 (CB1 & bind a card from the top of your deck face-up): When this unit attacks a Vanguard, if you have a Vanguard with “Chronofang” in its card name, you may pay the cost. If you do, this unit gets +3000 power until the end of that battle, then if this unit is being boosted by a unit named “Zodiac Sister, Hanra” choose a <Zodiac Time Beast> from your drop zone and bind it face-up.'
global.UnitGrade[CardStat] = 2
}

global.PowerStat[9129] = 9000

CardStat = x+440
{
global.CardName[CardStat] = 'Fangbreaker Angel'
global.CardText[CardStat] = 'Shadow Paladin/Angel/United Sanctuary
[AUTO](RC):[Put this unit into your soul] When your vanguard attacks, if you have a grade 3 or greater vanguard with "Reaper Fang" in its card name, you may pay the cost. If you do, draw a card, choose one of your vanguards, and it gets [Power]+5000 until end of that battle.'
}

global.PowerStat[9137] = 4000
global.TriggerUnit[9137] = 2
Lightning King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster on Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:23 am

n9441
NeoBuster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl on Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:28 pm

It's been awhile, hasn't it?

Welcome back.

Let me begin with an apology and an explanation. While I'm grateful you all stuck around for as long as you did with the long breaks, I want you to know I don't take your patience for granted, despite my selfish actions or rather - selfish lack of actions. The reason we've been on hiatus for so long since Christmas is because to be entirely honest, it's not because of my life situation - or at least not entirely. Instead, it's because I'm lazy and unmotivated. I want to make this clear to some of you who must be getting irritated with how long these breaks go and how I don't move when there's no good reason why I can't.

Hosting is a pain.

Anyone who has hosted an RP can tell you that as fun as everything is, it's tiring. It's exhausting. More overly, when it becomes focused on a certain one thing, it becomes tedious, boring, and you lose the drive you had initially. I feel that way with a lot of things, and this RP is Vanguard focused. Vanguard is a mess of a game and tweaking our customs is building our own game based on what Bushiroad has already established for us... and it gets repetitive. Especially with how irritating Bushi's metagame goes or how taxing running the entire Roleplay is. After awhile, Vanguard can regain its charm and motivate me like it has done via Aichi's Legend Deck and coming GBT11 support for it, but it'll always lose its flare after awhile. It's the same with Yugioh, and I really enjoy Yugioh more from the sheer amount of excess freedom we can have in it compared to Vanguard, which is more linear and we can't do as much stuff as we'd like. This is also why I introduced the war-like boss battle format for Season 4/Legion Era, as it feels less like a super basic game that we can't do much with to a spectacle of an exciting battleground. I feel Neon Messiah was the most fun way to show off Vanguard, even if it wasn't really a card game with no skills or anything.

So, I'm ultimately going to get lazy, unmotivated, and bored. I thought about it, and the promises I made about how we won't stop for another long hiatus until Season 7 (if we get there) is just one I can't keep. It's irresponsible for me to say I won't just stop and lose drive for awhile, then pick it back up later. So I won't say that. All I'm going to say is, the RP will go when it does. Since it's a Forum RP, we have a lot more freedom with time compared to live lessons.

Aichi's Legend Deck rekindled my spirit, and I don't know how long that'll last, or if it'll even last.

But we'll get there eventually, if you would like to stick around. If you don't want to, I understand, but you'll always be welcomed back.

Now, to the matter of Custom Cards and the state of the RP's restart. The RP will restart soon, around this month or the next, and I can actually make that promise in good faith. As I've said in the Discord server, I'm winging things and not using a large scale planner this time. If I get burned out, don't get too surprised, but I'll start working on a planner if that happens. The reasons for this are because I think we'll be okay and also Season 5 and Season 6 are not as story-driven as Season 4. Instead, it is character driven. The Branch Leaders will be helping the story flow in their own ways with whatever they come up with, as will others who come up with antagonists, events, and the like. I still have plots for both, don't worry, but everyone will get more of a hand in creating the story for the beginning of the G Era/New Generation's 4 Seasons. As for Custom Cards, the testing period is still going but going to end (but you'll still have time to test). Just note, anything that is not in a secured tier will not be available for use until it is secured. So you can be lazy like me and hold off on decks you don't feel you immediately need, but you'll still need to work on them in the future.

Furthermore, you can all be at ease knowing I have ideas all the way up until Season 10 if this goes on for a long time. So you don't need to worry about me hitting a total block or anything.

Also! I've made a number of erratas to my cards, mainly Swordsmen of Light and Claret. To make Swordsmen of Light stronger and able to work with Exceed, they've been edited to work with Blaster Blade vanguards, and Blaster Blade Grail has been changed to Blaster Grail. I feel this deck should not be objectively worse than Altmile, as the user is a legendary character and these are legendary units, so they'll be adjusted accordingly, but still weaker than Sanctuary Guard. Claret is the same case for Luard, who now has Luard's Heart Beat restricted to Aurageyser units.

Also Blaster Heavens is a Season 7 card, feel free to ignore it.

So overall, prepare yourselves for the movie and the G Era, it's gonna be a nice, slow ride or an extremely fast and bumpy ride depending on my mood. I'm the host, and I won't ask you to not complain when I'm the one doing work. I'll only say that, because I'm the host and you know me by now, you know what to expect. So if you want to put up with it, we'll have a good time. If you don't, I understand.

I stopped on 9448 for Custom Cards, so the next number to start on is 9449.

Things to note:
- The 8 Critical Trigger maximum rule is still in effect.
- Any product after Gear of Fate is Season 7 restricted with a few exceptions that need to be ran by me. (Luard players, keep this in mind.)
- The New Generation is allowed to have GB5s.
- Please do not make GB8 units until we see what they do in the official game first.

Thanks for reading everything and sticking around for the whole thing, if you did. Update links are on the first page.
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel on Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:07 pm

n9449 > n9457
http://www.filedropper.com/n9449-n9457_3

Next person starts at n9458.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ZanKisaragi on Mon May 01, 2017 10:34 pm

n9458
n9459
n9460
n9461

Someone continue from n9462

http://www.filedropper.com/n9458-n9461zane
ZanKisaragi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello on Sat May 06, 2017 8:11 pm

n9462
n9463
n9464
n9465

http://www.filedropper.com/eionscards
Jello

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl on Mon May 15, 2017 5:38 pm

It's almost tiiiiiiiime.

We got another update and I only have less than twenty more mandatory tests for Custom Cards to go before the movie begins! Remember, if your customs are not properly tiered, they will not be available for use! Go to the Custom Cards Expectation Thread and put down anything you feel is at its appropriate power level.

And remember, no card is permanently set in stone, even after they're tiered.

n9465 is the current last number. Start on n9466.

P.S. If you're in the Discord Server, check pings regularly/daily please. You'll be kept in the loop this way!
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl on Sat May 20, 2017 7:51 pm

n9466
n9467
n9468
n9469
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King on Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:40 pm

n9470
n9471
n9472
n9473
n9474

Card Text:

CardStat = x+470
{
global.CardName[CardStat] = 'Ragnic Claw Dragon'

[CONT] Generation Break 1 [Thunderstrike 3]: During your turn, if you have a vanguard with “Gjallarhorn” in its name, this unit gets +2000 power for every open (RC).'
}

global.PowerStat[9129] = 9000

CardStat = x+471
{
global.CardName[CardStat] = 'Ultimate Cosmic Emperor, X-Burst Fang'
global.CardText[CardStat] = 'Dimensional Police/Battleroid/Star Gate

Stride

[ACT](VC)[1/turn] Generation Break 4 (CB1): If you have a heart with “Cosmic Emperor” in its name, this unit gets +4000 power for every face-up “Super Cosmic Hero” in your G-Zone with a different name, and “Burst - [AUTO]: At the end of a battle that this unit attacked a Vanguard, if this units power is 50000 or greater, all of your rear-guards in your frontrow get +8000 power/+1 critical, and if this units power is 80000 or greater, choose one of your opponents Vanguards and deal one damage to it.” until the end of this turn.'
}

CardStat = x+472
{
global.CardName[CardStat] = 'Frozen Hell Marquis, Kimaris'
global.CardText[CardStat] = 'Dark Irregulars/Demon/Dark Zone

[Stride]

[AUTO] (VC) Generation Break 3 [Darkness] [0]: When this unit attacks a Vanguard, choose a number of cards in your drop zone up to half the number of cards in your Soul rounded down and shuffle them into the deck.  If 5 or more cards were returned this way, this unit gets +10000 power.  If 10 or more cards were returned this way, choose up to three cards in your Soul with the Darkness ability, call them to separate (RC) and they get +5000 power.'
}

CardStat = x+473
{
global.CardName[CardStat] = 'Tamer of Fenrir, Vioarr'
global.CardText[CardStat] = 'Genesis/Noble/United Sanctuary

[AUTO](VC) Generation Break 2: If you have a card with “Fenrir” or “Vanargandr” in its name face-up in your G Zone, when a card is put into your Soul, all units in your frontrow get +1000 power until the end of this turn.

[AUTO]: (CB1) When your G-Unit becomes Stride, you may pay the cost.  If you do, look at the top 3 cards of your deck, put up to 3 of those cards in your Soul and the rest on top of your deck in any order.  If you put 3 cards into your Soul, your opponent chooses one of their rear-guards and retires it.'
}

global.PowerStat[9129] = 11000

CardStat = x+474
{
global.CardName[CardStat] = 'Mother of the Beast, Angraboda'
global.CardText[CardStat] = 'Genesis/Noble/United Sanctuary

[Stride]

[ACT](VC) Generation Break 4 [CB2, SB9, & choose a face-down card named “Mother of the Beast, Angraboda” in your G Zone and flip it face-up]: If you have a card with “Vanargandr” in its name face-up in your G-Zone, you may pay the cost.  If you do, look at the top 6 cards of your deck.  Choose any number of cards from among them up to the number of rear-guards with “Revelation” you control and add them to your hand.  Put the rest on top of your deck in any order.

[CONT] (VC) Generation Break 4: If you have a card with “Fenrir” in its name face-up in your G-Zone, your rear-guards' Revelation ability changes to "[AUTO]:When this unit is placed on (RC), look at two cards from the top of your deck, search for up to one card from among them, put it into your soul, and put the rest on the top of your deck in any order.".
'
}

Card image links (not resized, sorry):

http://imgur.com/a/QHiQd
http://i.imgur.com/MPzYcEp.png

Last edited by Lightning King on Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lightning King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo on Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:20 pm

n9475
n9476
n9477
n9478
n9479
n9480
n9481
n9482
n9483
n9484
n9485
n9486
n9487
n9488
n9489
n9490
n9491
n9492

Card Text:
CardStat = x+475
{
global.CardName[CardStat] = 'Incite Sun Dragon'
global.CardText[CardStat] = 'Kagero/Flame Dragon/Dragon Empire

[CONT](Hand): While you are paying the cost for Stride, if you have a vanguard with “Overlord” in its card name, this card gets Grade +1.
[AUTO]: When this card is put into the drop zone from your hand for the cost of Stride, if you have a vanguard with “Overlord” in its card name, call this card to (RC). If your opponent has 2 or less Rearguards, choose a card in your drop zone with “Overlord” in its card name, add it to your hand, and Counter Charge (1).'
}

global.PowerStat[CardStat] = 7000

CardStat = x+476
{
global.CardName[CardStat] = 'Starform Heir, Dragonic Overlord “The Crowned”'
global.CardText[CardStat] = 'Kagero/Flame Dragon/Dragon Empire

[Stride]
[AUTO]: (Counterblast 1 & choose a facedown card in your G Zone and turn it faceup) When this unit appears on (VC), if you have an “Overlord” heart, you may pay the cost. If you do, your opponent chooses one of their rearguards and retires it. If they do not retire, Counter Charge (1)/Soul Charge (1) and draw a card.'
}

global.PowerStat[CardStat] = 15000

CardStat = x+477
{
global.CardName[CardStat] = 'Venemous Dragon Son, Basmu'
global.CardText[CardStat] = ' Genesis/Abyss Dragon/United Sanctuary

AUTO: Forerunner
ACT [RG]: (Generation Break 1, Counterblast 1 & move this card to soul) Search your deck for up to one Grade 3 card with “Tiamat” in its name and add it to your hand.'
}

global.PowerStat[CardStat] = 5000

CardStat = x+478
{
global.CardName[CardStat] = 'Whirlwind Dragon Son, Umu-Dabrutu'
global.CardText[CardStat] = ' Genesis/Cosmo Dragon/United Sanctuary

ACT [RG]: (Move this card to soul) Draw 1 card.'
}

global.TriggerUnit[CardStat] = 2
global.PowerStat[CardStat] = 4000

CardStat = x+479
{
global.CardName[CardStat] = 'Wellspring Dragon Son, Kulullu'

(You may only have up to four cards with HEAL in a deck.)'
}

global.TriggerUnit[CardStat] = 4
global.PowerStat[CardStat] = 5000

CardStat = x+480
{
global.CardName[CardStat] = 'Wrathful Dragon Son, Uridimmu'

AUTO [RG]: During your turn, when a card with “Dragon Son” is put into your soul, this unit gains Power +1000.'
}

global.PowerStat[CardStat] = 9000

CardStat = x+481
{
global.CardName[CardStat] = 'Warding Dragon Son, Lahmu'

CONT: Sentinel
AUTO: (Choose a card from your hand and discard it) When this unit is placed on GC from hand, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose one of your vanguards that is being attacked, and that unit cannot be hit until the end of that battle. At the end of that battle, if you have a card named “Warding Dragon Son, Lahmu” in your drop zone, move this card to soul.'
}

global.PowerStat[CardStat] = 6000

CardStat = x+482
{
global.CardName[CardStat] = 'Baleful Dragon Son, Mushussu'

AUTO: When this unit is put into Drop Zone from soul, Counter Charge 1, choose one of your units, and it gets Power +3000 until end of turn.'
}

CardStat = x+483
{
global.CardName[CardStat] = 'Colossus Dragon Son, Kusarikku'

AUTO [RG]: During your turn, when a card with “Dragon Son” in its name is put into your soul, this unit gains Power +1000 until end of turn.'
}

CardStat = x+484
{
global.CardName[CardStat] = 'Guiding Dragon Son, Usumgallu'

CONT [Hand]: While you are paying the cost for Stride, if you have a vanguard with “Tiamat” in its name, this unit gets Grade +1.
AUTO [Drop]: When this unit is discarded from hand for the cost of Stride, if you have a vanguard with “Tiamat” in its name, call this card to RG, draw a card, choose a card in your drop zone and move it to soul.'
}

CardStat = x+485
{
global.CardName[CardStat] = 'Vile Dragon Son, Girtablullu'

AUTO: (Counterblast 1) When this card is put into Drop Zone from soul, you may pay the cost. If you do, call this card to RG, this unit gets Power +2000 until end of turn, choose one of your opponent’s g1 or less Rearguards and retire it.'
}

CardStat = x+486
{
global.CardName[CardStat] = 'Storming Dragon Son, Ugallu'

ACT [Soul]: (Choose a card in your hand and discard it) Call this card to Rearguard, choose one of your units, and it gets Power +3000 until end of turn. If you have a vanguard with “Tiamat” in its name, move the discarded card to soul instead, choose another one of your units, and it gets Power +3000 until end of turn.'
}

CardStat = x+487
{
global.CardName[CardStat] = 'Exalted Dragon Son, Musmahhu'

AUTO [RG]: (Move this card to soul) When your Grade 3 or greater vanguard with “Tiamat” in its name attacks, you may pay the cost. If you do, draw a card, and you vanguard gets Power +5000 until the end of that battle.'
}
global.TriggerUnit[CardStat] = 2
global.PowerStat[CardStat] = 4000

CardStat = x+488
{
global.CardName[CardStat] = 'World Cradle Dragon, Tiamat'

AUTO [V]: [1/Turn] At the end of your turn, if the number of cards in your soul is 8 or less, choose up to three cards in your drop zone with “Dragon Son” in their name, and add them to soul.
AUTO [V]: (Counterblast 1) When your G Unit with “Tiamat” or “Dragon King” in its name Stride, Soul Charge 3, then you may pay the cost. If you do, look at the top 3 cards of your deck, search for up to one card with “Dragon Son” in its name among them, add it to your hand, and shuffle your deck.'
}

global.PowerStat[CardStat] = 11000

CardStat = x+489
{
global.CardName[CardStat] = 'Heaven Cradle Dragon, Tiamat'

CONT [RG/V]: (Generation Break 2) This unit gains Power +1000 for each card with “Dragon Son” in its name in your soul.
ACT [RG]: (Counterblast 1, choose 9 cards with “Dragon Son” with different names in your drop zone, move them and this card to Soul) If you have a Grade 3 vanguard named “World Cradle Dragon, Tiamat”, choose a facedown card in your G Zone named “Chaotic Era Calamity Dragon, Tiamat-Ur” and Stride it.'
}

global.PowerStat[CardStat] = 11000

CardStat = x+490
{
global.CardName[CardStat] = 'Chaotic Era Calamity Dragon, Tiamat-Ur'

CONT: You cannot Stride this card during your Stride Step.
ACT [V]: (Counterblast 1 & Soulblast 21) If you have 11 “Dragon Son” cards in your soul with different names, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose 11 cards in your Drop Zone with “Dragon Son” in their names, place them on top of your deck in any order, and until end of turn, all your frontrow units get Power +10000/Critical +1.'
}

CardStat = x+491
{
global.CardName[CardStat] = 'Origin Era Dragon King, Apsu'

Stride
AUTO [V]: (Generation Break 3, Counterblast 1, Soulblast 6 ,choose a facedown card in your G Zone and turn it faceup & Choose a card in your hand and discard it) When this unit attacks a vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose up to two cards in your soul with “Dragon Son” in their names, call them to separate RC, and until end of turn, this unit gets “AUTO: When your Drive Check reveals a grade 1 or greater “Dragon Son”, Soul Charge 3, choose one of your rearguards, and it gets Power +5000 until end of turn.”'
}

CardStat = x+492
{
global.CardName[CardStat] = 'Death Era Dragon King, Kingu'

Stride
ACT [V]: [1/Turn] (Counterblast 1 & Soulblast 3) Choose one of your “Dragon Son” rearguards, move it to soul, and your opponent chooses two of their rearguards and retires them. Then, if they have no rearguards, Counter Charge 1/Soul Charge 3.
CONT [V]: If you have a faceup card in your G Zone with “Apsu” in its name, all your units get Power +2000.'
}

Card Images:
http://imgur.com/a/zmiyZ
http://imgur.com/a/01VYe
http://imgur.com/a/Ou536
http://i.imgur.com/JpAghhC.png <--This is the correct version of Kingu
Dementuo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa on Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:17 am

i redid n9367 and has the new text with the file. also i changed the images on 2 of the cards. all the imiges are together and resized. so all they need to do is be put int he folder and n9367 has its texted file that needs to be put in.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/mbap9jcl4yp3en0/Xat+Cards.zip
Xateramusa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major on Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:13 am

From n9493 to n9501. There are two versions of Reckless Charge. Forget it.

Text:
CardStat = x+493
{
global.CardName[CardStat] = 'Wrenchknuckle Dracokid'

[AUTO]:Forerunner
[AUTO](RC):[Retire this unit] When any player's rear-guard other than this unit is retired from (RC) due to card effects during your turn, you may pay the cost. If you do, your opponent chooses one of his or her rear-guards, retires it. Then, Counter Charge (1).'
}

global.PowerStat[9493] = 5000

CardStat = x+494
{
global.CardName[CardStat] = 'Trapknuckle Dracokid'
global.CardText[CardStat] = 'Narukami/Thunder Dragon/Dragon Empire/Critical Trigger

[AUTO]:When this unit is put into the drop zone from (RC) due to an effect from one of your cards, each player chooses one of his or her Units in (RG) an retires it. Then, return this card to your Deck and Counter Charge (1).'
}

global.PowerStat[9494] = 5000
global.TriggerUnit[9494] = 2

CardStat = x+495
{
global.CardName[CardStat] = 'Crimsonknuckle Dragon'

[AUTO](RC):When this unit attacks a vanguard, if you have a vanguard with "Detonix" in it's card name, this unit gets [Power]+2000 until end of that battle.
[CONT](RC):If you have a vanguard with "Detonix" in its card name, this unit cannot be retired by your card effects.'
}

global.PowerStat[9495] = 7000

CardStat = x+496
{
global.CardName[CardStat] = 'Gunknuckle Dragon'

[AUTO](RC)[1/Turn]:When any player's rear-guard is retired from (RC) due to card effects during your turn, your opponent chooses one of his or her rear-guards, retires it. If a card in the same column as this Unit was retired, choose up to one of your other units, and it gets [Power]+1000 for each of you opponent open rear-guard until end of turn.
[CONT](RC):If you have a vanguard with "Detonix" in its card name, this unit cannot be retired by your card effects.'
}

global.PowerStat[9496] = 7000

CardStat = x+497
{
global.CardName[CardStat] = 'Shovelknuckle Dragon'

[AUTO]:[Counter Blast (1)] When this unit is placed on (RC), if you have a grade 3 or greater vanguard with "Detonix" in its card name, you may pay the cost. If you do, your opponent chooses one of his or her rear-guards, retires it, and this unit gets [Power]+1000 for each of you opponent open rear-guard until end of turn.
}

global.PowerStat[9497] = 9000

CardStat = x+498
{
global.CardName[CardStat] = 'Conquering Supreme Dragon, Detonix Earthshaker Dragon'
global.CardText[CardStat] = 'Narukami/Thunder Dragon/Dragon Empire/G Unit

[Stride]
[ACT](VC)[1/Turn]:[Choose a face down card in your G zone, and turn it face up] All fighters choose one of their rear-guards, and retires it. Then, this unit gets [Power]+2000 for each of your opponent open rear-guard until the end of turn.'
}

global.PowerStat[9498] = 15000

CardStat = x+499
{
global.CardName[CardStat] = 'Reckless Charge Dragon'

[ACT](VC/RC)[1/Turn]:[Counter Blast (1) & Soul Blast (1)] Choose one of your opponent's rear-guards in the front row, retire it. Then, this unit gets [Power]+3000 until end of turn.
[AUTO](RC)Generation Break 1:[Put this unit into your soul]  When this unit's attack hits a vanguard, if you have a grade 3 or greater vanguard with "Detonix" in its card name, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose one of your vanguards, and that unit gets [Power]+2000 for all of your opponent's open (RC) until end of turn.'
}

global.PowerStat[9499] = 9000

CardStat = x+500
{
global.CardName[CardStat] = 'Reckless Charge Dragon'

[ACT](VC/RC)[1/Turn]:[Counter Blast (1) & Soul Blast (1)] Choose one of your opponent's rear-guards in the front row, retire it. Then, this unit gets [Power]+3000 until end of turn.
[AUTO](RC)Generation Break 1:[Put this unit into your soul]  When this unit's attack hits a vanguard, if you have a grade 3 or greater vanguard with "Detonix" in its card name, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose one of your vanguards, and that unit gets [Power]+2000 for all of your opponent's open (RC) until end of turn.'
}

global.PowerStat[9500] = 9000

CardStat = x+501
{
global.CardName[CardStat] = 'Conquering Supreme Dragon, Detonix Demolisher Dragon'

[Stride]
[ACT](VC)[1/Turn] Generation Break 2:[Counter Blast (1) & Choose a face down card named "Conquering Supreme Dragon, Detonix Demolisher Dragon" from your G zone, and turn it face up] Retire rear-guards of all fighters. If the total number of retired units with this effect is three or more, until the end of turn this unit gets "[AUTO](VC):When this unit attacks a vanguard, if there are no rear-guards in your opponent's front row, your opponent cannot call grade 1 or greater cards from hand to (GC).”.'
}

global.PowerStat[9501] = 15000

CardStat = x+502
{
global.CardName[CardStat] = 'Conquering Supreme Dragon, Detonix Breaker Dragon'

[Stride]
[AUTO](VC)Generation Break 2:  When this Unit attacks, if you have a heart card with “Detonix” in its card name, you may pay the cost. If you do, this Unit gets [Power]+10000/[Critical]+1 until end of turn and “[AUTO](VC) Limit Break 5:[Counter Blast (1) & Choose three cards from your hand, and discard them] At the end of the battle, if the attack did not hit, you may pay the cost. If you do, put this unit face up in your G zone, choose up to one Grade 3 unit with “Detonix” in its card name from your Drop Zone, and ride it as [Stand].".'
}

global.PowerStat[9502] = 15000
Cards:
http://imgur.com/a/6GlX8 (CardSprite)
http://imgur.com/a/jMLR5 (CardSpriteMini)
http://imgur.com/a/aIfl2 (CardSpriteMini2)
Nova Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl on Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:48 pm

!!! Remember you can move your roleplay deck files to your new fresh Deck Folder when you remake and redownload the Custom Client folder! !!!

Here's the deal.

- Until the end of Season 5, not a single new custom card is getting added to the client.
- If you have cards for Season 7, wait them out, you (and I) don't need them. Also, please remember and designate what cards you have made that are supposed to be for Season 7 use because they are likely too strong for Season 6.
- Xat, stop changing your arts or I'm going to have a stroke.
- Remember to upload your images in jpeg/jpg not png.
- There's a banlist in the making so take Sebreeze out of your decks, don't look forward to Esras, and Kagero players will be restricted to one Denial Griffin so they'll have to actually play it carefully. In addition, we'll be using the currently up-to-date restriction list with the exceptions of: Conroe cannot be played until Season 6 and Nightcrow is allowed at four until Season 7. There'll be more in the future, but it won't matter too much. Just build your decks in the RP with the mindset of sticking to what your character has and playing the game the way it was designed.

- If you feel an iconic boss you have created will be power creeped out through the seasons, don't worry. There's something special you can do with them that I'll announce later.

I've already stated this in the Discord but I'll put it here too. Do not pester me. Pestering me gradually turns this more into a chore than it is something fun to do. And I don't want to do chores and neither do you really, so let's all relax. Things will kick off soon.

This is the last custom update until the next official update. I'll still make erratas and drop the changed text files in the server.
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top