Current State of Affairs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Current State of Affairs

Post by Best Girl on Thu May 19, 2016 3:17 pm

Wanted to get this out to explain the new pause in the RP. It won't be as long as the last one, I promise, but getting bugged about it isn't any better and you guys deserve some insight on the situation instead of me just ignoring your questions about it. So, to start, one of the reasons for the temporary freeze which should hopefully end in June is that I've been feeling like utter garbage everyday and I don't feel like I'm getting any better. Don't ask if there's anything you can do to help or check up on me, I'll get over it eventually. I got distractions/work I'm catching up on which brings me to the second reason. I want to get the custom client fully updated so it's functioning for the future, card erratas and at least text corrected in the text folder, and all custom cards post-Season 4 are tested out (mainly the movie cards) before we roll into those arcs. I don't want people coming into the G Era finding themselves entirely unhappily with their arsenal only when they canonically get to use them. Everyone needs to be comfortable before we get there, if possible.

So, where does that put the time where everything picks back up? As I said, somewhere in June, so next month.

To let you know, we aren't too far from the ending. When I said Nightmare Without End was the halfpoint, it was more Traitor Revealed.

- Codename “Nemesis” (Current Upcoming event, Reaper Drone-heavy event and the largest event in the season being merged with several others like Sophie's, a boss battle that's actually obvious by now, Mirai's, and more.)
- “Call my Name” (Another Reaper Drone-heavy event.)
- Humanity’s Counterattack (A boss battle with three Reapers.)
- The Infinite Legion (A boss battle with Legion and Chris, the point of no return where this is no longer a chance to recover/take a break rp'ly and it's a straight shoot to the ending.)
- The Final Battle (Last Confrontation)

So about a month or less. Afterward is the "Crisis Messiah" movie arc based on closing the book on Phantom Blaster Dragon's plot. G Era Branch Leaders are decided, and the general plan for Season 5 and 6 are... thought of. Not outlined yet, and there's a reason for that. While I can outline Crisis Messiah and the Deletor Era easily, the G Era is admittedly difficult to truly outline. This is because the G Era is more cast driven than event driven, especially with Branch Directors and Quests. So trying to factor in everything everyone can and wants to do is difficult if I don't know everyone's exact plans. That doesn't mean start flooding me with your documents of your plans or anything, as I actually don't want to really interfere. I'm just going to try outlining what I know I can work with.

Expect the Custom Client's update sometime in June with the ability to be ready to constantly update without me having to re-number everything in the future. Don't throw your card documents or anything at me, I'll get to them later.
Best Girl
Administrator

View user profile http://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top