Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reaper Cave HQ

+4
Best Girl
BluishOver
EternalDollie
Dementuo
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Reaper Cave HQ - Page 2 Empty Re: Reaper Cave HQ

Post by Dementuo Tue May 03, 2016 11:15 pm

Karin simply glared at the laughing man, not amused by any his antics or words. She shut her eyes for a moment... Only to reopen them- Black and yellow Reaper eyes staring daggers into Blank Jack. "You'll find that I'm literally incapable of 'endangering your work' under any circumstances. If Harbinger told you to work with Nemesis, then you'll be working with me as well." She blinked again, and her eyes returned to their regular colors.

"I'm Sovereign's Vanguard, and I'm doubling as a Guardian for you and the rest of the drones. I have my role and I'm going to play it, as per Sovereign's orders."
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDollie Wed May 04, 2016 1:18 am

Sophie started to laugh again hard like earlier. "Talk big little girl. Just cause you think you're a favorite of one of the big boss you think you're better? Get real. How many of those poor saps of a Resistance have you even killed? The only reason Sovereign and Harbinger picked you out cause you're the most sorriest of us all and the most fun puppet to play with. But hey, go ahead and keep telling yourself what you want to hear and protect the tin can that was your friend while we go kill your OTHER friends too!! Maybe I'll bring you an eyeball back this time!!!"
EternalDollie
EternalDollie

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Wed May 04, 2016 1:47 am

Gastor literally went flying from Karin's kick, interrupting his laughter as an invisible crowd cheered Karin's metaphorical field goal through two trees. The drones were scowling except Solis, Fuki, and Nemesis. Finally, a voice of reason, Solis silently praised. Nemesis stared at Karin blankly, but also inquisitively, not understanding why she and Solis were protecting her. She's in every sense of the word a "drone", her feelings don't mean anything, and she's designed to serve. What's the issue? "Thank you", was spoken by her regardless. "I have no memory of 'friends', Sophie." The Chosen Sword of Void answered the bluenette.

"You're not Sovereign's Vanguard", Chris spoke up, smiling as cheerfully as can be toward Karin. "You're a puppet - his puppet. You only have a certain level of authority because you're useful and Harbinger knows you can't break his grip. You shouldn't act high and mighty when you have less free will than a worm, even for your friend." Chris continued on by laying down the reality in an insulting manner, yet speaking with a bright tone of voice. Her head tilted as she talked, giggling innocently as usual, which creeped out a number of others. "Also, Jacky Jack, you shouldn't be threatening to end people when you don't even have the free will to do that either. So both of you should really shut up and just play with us!" Chris suggested, further insulting the other member of the drones with a level of authority. She found them both cute fools who thought a little toy was a big responsibility. Blank Jack thought threatening to "end" them would mean something, and Karin thought she had the voice of Sovereign's.

They're both adorable little ants.

"Alright now, this fighting is idiotic." Solis spoke up. "I don't want Nemesis treated like she's nothing more than a garbage can. I also don't want everyone fighting over it either."

"This is unnecessary." Nemesis agreed with Solis to an extent, wishing for her masters to cease verbal conflict.

Gastor was limping his way back...

Harbinger giggled in front of Trinity. "You have nothing to worry about. You're going to disappear, but so is all of existence once I kill Chronojet. Once I have full authority of the Akashic Record, I'll wipe out everything."
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Wed May 04, 2016 2:08 am

Karin kept her blank expression in response to Chris' words. God this girl was annoying. Saying she wasn't Sovereign's Vanguard despite being the only drone among them who took him to battle, wielding his power as if it were his own- Were those not the qualities of a unit's Vanguard? Either way, she seemed to completely ignore the fact that she was talking back to her superior. Then there was Solis, wanting the arguments to stop... Karin agreed to some extent, she was tired of the other drones too. She gave Chris one last look.

"Believe what you want. You're still my subordinate. And..."

She flashed her Reaper eyes at Chris, for good measure.

"...Sovereign will be watching you too."

She passed by Chris and the rest of the drones, only stopping beside Solis to exchange words. "I'm going out." Was all she said to him, walking away from the secluded Reaper headquarters.
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Wed May 04, 2016 2:30 am

"I want him to watch me! I'll be good if you be good, sempai!" Chris laughed and smiled, even acknowledging that Karin was still a superior only after Chris finished badmouthing her superiority.

What a delightful little piece of shit.

Solis sighed irritably as Karin decided to leave.

"My apologies." Nemesis offered. "This occurred because of me."

"Don't worry about it." Solis offered.

"So I can still kick her around, right?" Gastor asked. Solis groaned.

This was going to be a long, long war with these idiots and the Resistance.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Thu May 05, 2016 5:17 pm

The drones were clearly in better spirits by having Nemesis around, solely because they had a robot to bully instead of dealing with Trinity's affections for Harbinger. Despite warnings and threats, people like Gastor didn't actually stop abusing his new toy, and did get injured for insubordination... Yet, everyone would always bring up how the God of Death told them to treat her like garbage anyway. Nemesis didn't seem to care, and showcased her ability to repair herself after sustaining damage. In a way, the Chosen Sword of Void was rather terrifying for hold "Ace" and being a self-sufficient android. All the things she did as a human for the heroes... Solis was admittedly more than glad she was on their side and gave no disloyalty.

"I kind of want to mess with the pink one with Seifer when we do something again." Chris spoke to Solis, referring to Seifer's fiancee while sitting on a rock comfortably, kicking her legs about cheerfully as the redhead leaned against the nearby wall.

"Pink one?"

"Yeah, the pink thing."

"You mean Rosalia?"

"It has a name?" Chris inquired rudely, tilting her head curiously. "Hey, Nemesis! Who's Rosalia to Seifer?" The green lass called out to the servant, seeing the Cyberoid approach as lines of void ran through her large, yellow eyes. It was performing some kind of scan, digging for information for the vague question. Luckily, Reaper technology was advanced enough to figure out quickly regardless. That, and the database of names and profiles Harbinger left and configured from Yukino Espoir's memory.

"Rosalia Mooncrest." Nemesis answered.

"Huh... I didn't know severed limbs had names!" Chris smiled and giggled over this revelation.

"What do you mean you want to mess with her?" Solis asked, folding his arms. "And good job, Nemesis."

"Weeeeelllllll... It's always around that dumbo, I never would have guessed it had a name."

"Chris, she's female and a person."

"Yeah, as I was saying, it's always around him."

"For Christ's sake..."

"I want it to build character! Emotion! Get away from that tool!"

"And how would you plan to do such a thing?"

"Surgery with chainsaws."

Solis sweat nervously over Chris' plan. She wasn't joking.

"Hey, Shitstain." Harbinger called out to Nemesis, coming out from the back of the cave.

"Yes?"

"Where the hell is Chronos?"

"One moment." Nemesis began scanning again, searching for the Agent of Time.

"Why are you asking?" Kachidoki chimed in, approaching the group.

"Chronojet's terrified of me because if I eat him, I get full access to the Akashic Record. So he hides out while Chronos is his eyes and ears. That little punk is in my way and I need to kill him at some point, but now I can't sense him."

"The Temporal Agent is not on Earth, nor in the Akasha Straum." Nemesis finished, relaying her results.

"Then where the fuck did he go?!" Harbinger slammed her fist on the android's shoulder, causing the poor thing to wince in a bit of pain.

"I-I do not know."

"Goddammit." Harbinger cursed, grabbing Nemesis' head and shaking it to see if her magnificent piece of work was malfunctioning or just useless. Naturally, it did nothing, so Harbinger proceeded to just smack her upside the head. "Alright fuckos. Our new toy is going to see live action soon."

"We get to roll out soon?!" Chris jumped down from the rock excitedly, bouncing like a rabbit.

"Sovereign wants to go with you chimps too, seeing as my arm is still out of commission because of this tin-shit."

"My apologies."

"Shut up, Shitstain. Your sorry doesn't help my arm regrow. Anyway, she and Ace are amped with a ton of Void to be able to delete like you guys."

"Ace?" Solis questioned.

"That's the Reaper codename for Blaster Joker. He's so strong, we decided to give him one. That aside, Nemesis is built with a cheap costing Delete, but has to meet a condition that she'll make clear in battle. Ace can Lock more units than even Legion, and they know Lock better than me. In addition to that, since some of you pinpricks are wusses and have a guilty conscience, she can handle full-on erasing people. She's not built to feel bad about anything, so she's more useful than most of you already."

"Anything else?" Solis further questioned.

"I left a number of her memories in there, but I jumbled them up on purpose. She's going to confuse Aqua Force with Kagero and Genesis for Neo Nectar."

"This is because of Espoir's little triad, correct?"

"Yep. Give 'em a little hope she remembers something, try to reach her heart, try to remind her she's the Chosen Shitstain. Won't work, since I fucked up everything I could in the Akashic Record. But I left her stupid as hell engagement ring just for icing on the cake."

"That's evil!" Chris beamed.

"Sure as fuck is. Nemesis and I are going to pick a fun battlefield. The Strongest Drones are going to be our keys. Nemesis and Ace are the Shit-vader's Trump Cards, and Sovereign is backing you twits up. Got all that?"

"Understood." Solis and Kachidoki nodded.

"Good, let's go tin-shit." Harbinger smacked Nemesis, and Nemesis followed out of the cave.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver Sat May 07, 2016 10:39 pm

"I'm not interested in discovering what I already know Karin, nevertheless I'll play your little game, let's see if you can back up what you're saying." he said, as he started to walk away before being addressed by Chris.

"If you're willing to test your theory then I won't have an issue Chris, squashing a bug won't be as hard for me as it is for you." he said, turning to Chris and smiling. "Still I have somewhere to be at the moment so I won't be joining playtime." he said, as he spread his wings and took off, bowing to Harbringer as he disappeared.

Blank usually did not like to partake in senseless conversation, but for some reason he felt like he should for the time being. He respects all the drones, and if they have a purpose to serve for Harbringer then he would do his best to keep each one of them safe.
BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:53 am

Harbinger had long since returned to HQ, feeling amazingly confident with her little toy - her own personal Exculpate tearing everything apart. Along with her big brother being there? It must've been a riot, as she even felt Chronos' presence at the battlefield. "Music to my ears", the Reaper queen sneered, giggling maliciously as she took a seat in the cave, which was furnished properly for everyone's enjoyment. Koga was sitting around, clearly bored as the unconscious Chris lied on a couch, slumbering with a pained expression.

And Fuki returned a little while after.

"Have a good time?" Harbinger grinned, welcoming her "sister" as Tomozo. Though, Fuki did not play this game, as evidenced by her stoic expression and silence. The blonde turned her attention to her sister, Koga, and Chris. Approaching the two, she reached a hand to Chris' forehead, which felt almost as if it was on fire. That stoicism turned into concern. "Relax," the overlord of evil spoke up. "She's just not used to the Clown's power. We did basically forcefeed it to her."

"So what do we do about her then?" Koga inquired, tilting her head, her tone aggravated.

"Use the rest of what Shiki's got so she can maintain it. We can easily-"

Harbinger stopped speaking for some reason the siblings could not see. The busty vixen remained still and silent... her composure breaking apart as she broke into a cold sweat. She froze, and her black heart stopped for a moment, only to violently and aggressively beat again her chest in an instant. In that same moment, the redhead's ears were drowning in an unstoppable, unbearable ringing. "N-" She tried to voice something, and failed. Instead, Graywon screamed in undescribable agony, purple blood bursting from and spewing from her head and mouth like an volcano, causing the drones to jump in shock and concern.

"Hey, what the hell?!" Koga panicked.

"AAAUGH!! FUCK!! IT HURTS! IT HURTS!!" Harbinger wailed, feeling a truly agonizing throbbing in her head, like ten super powered jackhammers batting at her skull with no end in sight. "THAT FUCKER!!"

"Harbinger-" Fuki was cut off as Harbinger roared to her "pet" on the battlefield via telepathy.

THAT VILE WORM WHO JUST DID THAT! KILL HIM!!

Harbinger gritted her teeth after the message was sent, summoning several copies of Taunting Deletor, Goot to heal her random injuries.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:22 am

A purple light filled the cavern for a few moments, with Karin phasing into existence as the light faded. She was on her knees, with the only support being her hands, wrapped around the sword's handle. She was shaking and just barely conscious. Mustering up what little energy she had left, she looked around to make sure she had arrived at the intended location, and upon confirming it, Karin's grip on her sword released. She fell to the floor with an audible thud, passing out completely.
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:12 pm

Fuki turned to see Karin arrive and near-immediately collapse. The others were returning, only to find not only that, but their glorious leader coated in her own alien blood. Solis tried to ask what's happening, only to see a damaged android return to HQ, who fell down facefirst upon landing. Koga hurriedly took Harbinger further back in the cave, and Fuki dashed to Sovereign's fallen vessel, shaking her.

"Oi, Karin!" The blonde expressed a little more emotion than the norm, showing her genuine care for the team. She could only judge that the hits Sovereign took were a great amount of damage to her as well. Still, was she able to breathe? Was she still breathing? ... Just help her. Just have to help her. Fuki took her up in her arms, leaving the sword behind and carrying the unconscious drone to another couch for rest.

The rest of the drones were rather... irritated.

They couldn't seal the deal on this war and humanity was equal to them.

"I need more power", Gastor snarled for everyone.

"... Do not disturb Karin or Chris." Fuki ordered, leaving the injured drones to handle themselves for the moment while she got necessary tools for treatments.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:28 pm

Karin rolled onto her back and groaned, pulling herself upright. Clearly, some time had passed since her collapse- The rest of the drones had returned, Nemesis included... Though she looked even more beat up than Karin did. Karin's sword was still stuck into the ground nearby, though Karin had no intentions of getting up to go get it; There was still a tightness around her heart that made even breathing strained, but the pain was bearable.

Karin tried to recount the details of what happened in her head. War practically broke out at Tokyo Tower, she fought long and hard with the wolf and Sera, then Bashiro nailed Sovereign, and then...

Right, that was when she returned here. Karin had felt the full brunt of the blow Sovereign took, sharing in his pain, though it had been far too much for her to handle after so much fighting, and she passed out almost immediately.

Karin turned her head to scan the cavern, eyeing Solis, the only other drone she'd ever want to talk to. "Hey... What happened? The last thing I saw was Sovereign's face getting broken open, and I see Nemesis took her fair share of damage... Just what happened at the tower?"
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:27 pm

Nemesis was literally being hooked up to a machine for repairs. While the others were waiting on or did receive quick treatments, Fuki returned to Karin as she awakened. The blonde seemed as stoic as usual, keeping her composure while dealing with Harbinger's "kids". In such a short amount of time, the mom of the team had successfully patched up her subordinates, Karin herself in several as well with a notable patch, wet with some kind of gel at her heart. It was to soothe the tightening pain of Sovereign's parasite, even if only a little bit. Staring down at the vessel, she spoke, giving a report: "The man Bashiro Hakaisha broke Sovereign's head open. Nemesis overclocked herself and fought against too many adversaries at once and too many in succession. The result: Chronos has been erased, a notable portion dead or erased on both sides."

"SOLIS!!" Harbinger's voiced screeched. "GET THE HELL IN HERE. I got a treat for you." She hissed loudly and then softly called for the sun warrior, who obediently went to the back of the cave.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:52 pm

"Lose-lose, huh...? And that Chronos guy got deleted too... I see. And, thanks for this, too." Karin gestured at her bandages, the pain finally starting to either natureally subside or be forcefully erased. "And Solis is getting another gift from boss lady? Wonder what it'll be, a third Overlord?"

Karin stood herself up, slowly making her way over to where her sword was impaled in the ground. Her legs were still a little shaky, but the rest and first-aid seemed to be doing its job. The strain on her heart was almost gone, no doubt due to Sovereign himself finally being away from the battle. She gripped the sword's handle and pulled it out, holding it upright and gazing at the blade. Upon freeing the blade from the earth, the faint aura returned to both it and Karin herself.

Karin blinked, and the aura faded. She returned to her seat and the couch she had been resting on, leaning the sword against the side of it. Karin wished she had those six Goots now.
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:25 pm

"What?" Solis asked, impatient and irritated, especially with his conflicted feelings on everything as he came into a room further back in the cavern. Harbinger was still bleeding out of her head, but she was cleaned up for the most part, standing firm and arrogantly with her casted arm. The redheaded sun warrior was surprised at her simply shrugging off that explosion of alien blood, given how angry and agonized she looked when the drones returned. Better to not set her off and ask about it though. He simply stood, present and awaiting orders or his "treat" as promised.

"Speak to me with a better attitude, dipshit. I'm giving you a gift AND my attention."

"... My apologies."

"... That's exactly what I wanted to talk to you about."

"Hm?"

"I like you, Solis." Harbinger grinned smugly and mockingly, again surprising the sun god. His expression was a bit baffled, unable to think of how she found something pleasant beyond making life miserable or destroying it. Though, clearly, it wasn't one of her seductive jokes or anything of the sort as gauged by her snobbish smirk. That allowed him to keep his composure, and the man still blinked a few times to absorb such a statement.

After a moment, she continued: "You're unlike the other drones who are either mindless or selfish. Even Kachidoki is mindless because all he's doing is following you, really. You see us as Gods of Salvation, truly thinking we're doing something right. I think you're a dumbass for that, but at the same time, you've kept onto that thought. You think people will be 'saved' with the end of consciousness. Those against us don't think that and have hope for a future, but you have hope for an end to help people. Such asinine and heroic logic would make me puke as if it was coming from the Chosen Shitstain herself. But you're loyal to me with an ambition beyond all those losers outside.

You're a useful tool for being an individual."

Solis wasn't sure to thank her or to feel insulted. It's true that the sun god wanted "peace" by ending thought, but Harbinger was complimenting him for standing by that... and also calling him an obedient imbecile. He had already doubted his feelings on if the chaos and mayhem of the war was necessary, and thought that perhaps the Reapers were in it more to make everyone suffer instead of erasing them. ... But they were still the only beings with the power to grant the "salvation" for others he yearned for. He had no plans to betray his Gods of Death, but to be praised by the omnicidal destroyer of space, matter, and time?

"Where is this coming from?" The man had to inquire.

"You're my strongest drone that isn't Nemesis, Fuki, Koga, or Sovereign's toy. Fuki and Koga followed me from the start, but you... you're the only one recruited with your mind intact among the strongest. I wanted to reward you for your loyalty and heroic, yet stupid ideal."

"Why is it stupid?"

"Because nobody cares. People don't want to die, so everyone's gonna be against you unless they're following me."

Solis went silent.

"... What was the gift?"

"Ah, that." Harbinger's grin widened, far more sinister and demonic. "I have some fun gambles up my sleeve. Sovereign says it's almost time to put an end to it all, telling me our strongest trump card is lying in wait at this very moment."

The Trump Card of the Reapers?! ... Wait-

"Do you... not know what it is?"

"... I don't actually, the bastard won't tell me." Harbinger replied honestly, obviously annoyed by her brother's secrecy. SHE was the tactician and command tower of the Reapers, how was it proper to leave HER in the dark?! Solis decided not to pursue this further either, since it sounded like trouble. "Anyway, know this, Sunshit. You and Nemesis will be the key cards of my next game."

Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:53 pm

Karin stood up once more, picking up the sword and hefting it over one shoulder. She hadn't healed all the way, but it didn't matter to her. She had places to be and things to do. She stepped towards the cave's entrance, and turned her head to stare back behind her shoulder. "I'm heading back out." She called to... whoever was around to hear her. It didn't matter to her either, whether anyone heard or not. So long as the Reapers themselves weren't following her. Harbinger was busy with Solis, and Sovereign... Who knows where he went. But he could see through her seed anyways.

She walked out of the cave without another word.
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:31 pm

Nemesis was hooked up to no simple repairing device. Nay, it was a machine that began pumping her with Void, shoving more and more into her body and massively amplifying what she had within. Then android started fine with it, until it was overloading, grunts and whines becoming louder and louder until they were clear, agonizing wails. Fuki told no one to disrupt the process, and noted Karin's departure earlier. They watched as the trump card of Star-vaders was to become even stronger, being quite fearful of Exculpate in Harbinger's hands. The super weapon writhed and cried, her insides being contorted by the power of nothingness yet again, her mind being further lost to submission and the unknown of broken memories. This time, she would have the might to destroy the Overlord in combat without the need of an overclock.

This time, she'll destroy everyone who remembered "Yukino".

Solis' howls of pain echoed within the inner sanctum deeper into the cave as well, startling the other drones. Harbinger had gripped the singularity point's head, and utilized the power of the Akashic Record to burn a glimpse of infinity into his mind, which was far too much for any kind of human being. It was for power to fulfill their ambitions, and the vile queen had no issue with making him suffer for his heroic goal. Flames sparked randomly in the back, the God of the Sun being forcefed familiar flames and Void as the two Overlords in his possession began to evolve and fuse, like two giant stars coming together to create a blinding supergiant.

Two pillars of void and fire separately exploded from the Reaper HQ.

No one could tell exactly where it was, but it was clear Nemesis and Solis were increasing in power by the second, becoming massive problems as the Earth trembled and quaked with terror yet again from the God of Death's toying with even her own subordinates.

Losing Karin was inconsequential, as long as Solis took away her initial flame and had it as fusion material.

Harbinger grinned evilly as the two singularity points shined violently with the aura of a Reaper and a Deity respectively.

"It's time for the Drones of Hell to have their own party."
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDollie Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:40 am

Trinity was just standing on guard. She looked like the perfect soldier, standing completely still, alert...yet she was mentally wondering how the plan was going. She wasn't sure why she stayed behind. Maybe she..didn't really enjoyed the idea of being alongside Harbinger's new toy. Meanwhile, Sophie was smirking to herself as she plotted a few things. First she set up some not so harmless pranks for when everyone returned...if they returned. Then came the serious plans. Sophie had finally gotten tired of all this Hero vs Villian shenanigan. She didn't understand why they were wasting time with the goodie goodies and should have just ended them for good already. So she was gonna take matters into her own hand. Soon anyways. Sophie licked her lips at the anticipation of what she had in store this time.
EternalDollie
EternalDollie

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDollie Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:55 am

Trinity sat on a chair, alone once repairs were done to her mechanical parts. The empty HQ, so silent now, felt....wrong. "...The tables have turned." She could feel it. The war with the humans had shifted to their favors. Most if not all the drones had either been incapacitated, turned traitor, or fled. And the traitor Nemesis and her pack of rebels had sicken Harbinger to the point of making her retreat. Trinity's cold empty eyes stared down at her hands before there was a flash of rage. "Why......Why? Why Why Why Why Why WHY?!" She stood up and grabbed her chair and tossed it at the wall. "Its not FAIR! They don't deserve to be happy! Why do they get to have a chance of happiness....why....." After Flonne's outburst, Trinity stared up. "Lady Harbinger.....what must I do? This power..is not enough. Where are you? Guide me. Give me the power to grant your will. Give me the power....to take away their happiness!"
EternalDollie
EternalDollie

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:29 pm

"God, shut UP!" Harbinger snarled, having returned to Tomozo's humane form upon entering the vicinity. Koga and Fuki quickly rushed out at the noise caused by Trinity breaking property, and it was clear to see both of them were upset. "Sniveling brat, quit asking me to do everything for you!" The God of Death yelled at Trinity, clearly not in the mood after being disgusted by the absurd levels of... hope and faith from her enemies. The mere thought of it threatening to have her puke up her alien insides with an audible gag. "If you power isn't strong enough, either get some new power on your own, or figure out how to get good!"

"Sister." Fuki calmly called out to the Reaper overlord, trying to settle her fury from the fellow drone. "Please..."

"... Tch. Sovereign told me to abandon this place. It's out of my hands now, since he told me he's taking charge."

"Haaaah? Your big bro is? He has something in mind other than his trump card?" Koga asked a bit mockingly, but not enough to further piss off Tomozo.

"No idea, and I don't care at this point. Those pieces of shit can't break, so all I have left is they can't hurt me without him. ... Yet wants me to stick by him."

"That's stupid."

"I agree, but regardless, you brats need to leave. Where's Chris?"

"In the back," Fuki began her report. "We've done as requested: taking Shiki's life and giving Chris everything he had."

"Good, my little psychopath and the Clown will follow my command and do whatever they want to kill."

"What should we and Trinity do?"

"I said you brats need to leave. Go ditch like Solis and Kachidoki, find somewhere safe to hide for the rest of the war."

"You want us to duck and run?" Koga asked with disbelief.

"Did I fucking stutter, cabbage?!" Harbinger growled. "No matter what happens, at least you garbage get to live until the ending."

"... Sister." Fuki pleaded with again, not wanting to be separated from their dear family.

"... I'm kind of sorry it had to turn out this way, stupid pineapple."

"... No... that's..."

"Had things been different, maybe you could've gotten it on with the Simple Soul, eh?"

"N-No! That isn't-!"

"Just scram." Harbinger turned her back, preparing to leave. Fuki and Koga who were stoic and jeering respectively... obviously weren't happy with the overall outcome. However, they were internally pleased that their kin - the Grim Reaper cared for them to have a peaceful ending, regardless of if the Twin Towers won or lost. Tomozo was still in there, and that was enough for them to obey at least. Or maybe it was just her deciding the drones were all useless, so they were free to go die as they please. Either way, they took it as a good sign out of this Hell, and Koga decided to start preparing for departure.

"... You should figure out what you want to do." Fuki suggested to Trinity as her last duty of Team Mom for the Reaper Drones.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:10 pm

Reaching the destination where the Reapers took up refuge, the Resistance quickly stormed inside as Nemesis flew in, landing and beginning to tear apart the homey atmosphere in search of the Deletors. Harbinger, the sisters, the drones, the giant monsters... where were they? That was the question running through minds as they rummaged about for clues and the like. This... can't be right, Nemesis had utilized Hana's abilities by tracking down Harbinger still visible to light, and that led them here. Yet... did she retreated to total darkness, or did something else happen? Gritting her teeth and growling in pure frustration, she attempted to use Star Travel again, but could not find the redheaded demon... However, searching for any kind of Reaper, her own senses had gone off. One of them was here... and a drone was here. No, a drone is here. "What..." Nemesis spoke, confused. The energy she felt was more akin to a second Reaper than a drone, but didn't have the incomprehensible essence a Deletor had. "Legion may be here, stay on your toes."

There was a bit of awe over how much of a house this place seemed like. There was well-built, soft furniture, necessary kitchen essentials, and more. If this was their base, it shouldn't have been all that surprising, but it only served to remind everyone that some of those drones weren't evil to their absolute core. They were human, those not mind controlled following the God of Death by their own volition. ... It was a relieving thought mankind wouldn't have to fight mankind anymore, and still unsettling they had to in the first place. That people would... agree with the end of existence for any sort of reason. ... That humans would agree.

"This sandwich is pretty good." One of the grunts said, chewing loudly and obnoxiously.

"Oi, don't eat the stuff in here you twit!" One of the captains reprimanded, trying to slap the food out of his subordinate's hand but missing.

Nemesis completely ignored them and went further into the cave, deeper into a coating darkness, illuminated by her eyes to follow the trail of malicious energy. Eventually, she knew the energy was in front of her, and her metal boots stepped into water. "Hm." The android pondered, a bit annoyed, but her vision became clearer and clearer, witnessing a large grotto filled with crystals and gems lighting up an expansive cavity filled with a shallow pool. Within the center was a geyser of Void, "Everyone, here!" that caused Nemesis to call for backup. The nothingness exploded, filling the ears of those in the area with the sounds of eldritch screaming and hissing, echoing and rumbling in volume combined. The Juxtapose Deletor: Legion floated in the center of the cave with a child of beaming evil in-between them on the ground. The happy malice: Chrisaline Egao giggled mischievously with the Clown's scythe in hand. The two minds that were one and the most vile Star-vader - a trio making the guard dog of the God of Death that vanished from Headquarters... Cerberus stood dauntingly.

"There's... a drone left!" Nemesis snarled.

"I'm not a Ḑ̴̀R͢Ơ̡̕͠Ņ̶̨̨E͏̡ silly, I'm T͠Ḩ̸E҉̛͜ ̸͟C҉̶̴͢͞L̸̨̛̕͞Ò̴̡̨W͏̴̛͘҉Ņ now." Chris spoke in such deep, maddening garble that not even the mind of the Reapers' repurposed tool - the Chosen Sword of Voice could understand it clearly.

"You possessed her?!"

"No. On the contrary, he needs me now. His old owner died and he was still recovering. He needed a H̶̡̕͢҉E̕͜R̵̶͘͞Ơ̡̕͘, but I gave him a V̶͏̕I̷̸L̀͘̕L̡̡͢͟͢A͏̸̷̛͜I҉̨͢͏Ń̵͜ instead. Isn't it great?"

"Shiki is... dead?"

"T̴҉̸h̀͏҉̢̕a̶̶t̷̷̡̀'̴̧͢҉s͏̀ ̀́̀͠͡w̸̴̢̕h͜͞a̶̛͜t̸̢͞ ͞I̴̸̛ ̢̕͢s̸͘̕a̶̷̧i͏͜d͏̵̵̡̡ ̴̨͘͠y̵͟ò̢͘͞ú̵͡͠ ̧͟͟s͏̵̨͝t͠͡u̵p̛͝i̸̡d̡̧̀̕ ̷̢b̛̕͞ì̛͝t̸͜͟c̡҉̢h͢.҉̀͞͏"

"MANKIND WHO FORMS A LINE TO SEE BEYOND HARBINGER'S ENDING." Legion spoke in two, addressing the Resistance flooding in Cerberus' pit. "WE HAVE TAKEN TIME TO THINK ABOUT HOW WE FEEL ABOUT YOUR NEWFOUND POWER. IT IS INCREDIBLE, EXTRAORDINARY BEYOND MEANS WHICH WE THOUGHT POSSIBLE. WE COMMEND YOU, AND BECAUSE OF THIS, WE SHALL NOT SHY AWAY FROM YOUR POWER. WE REAPERS DESIRE AN END TO EXISTENCE, AND WE WILL NOT BOW DOWN TO THE POSSIBILITY OF CONTINUATION.

NO, WE SHALL NOT FEAR MAN. WE WILL FIGHT YOU IN EARNEST."

"Nobody cares about your honor, disgusting abomination!" The Chosen Sword of Void retorted viciously, viewing Reapers as nothing but monsters with no hearts or souls. All they cared to do is destroy, so the Juxtapose Deletors would not be redeeming themselves in her heart. Detached blades were at the ready, and the traitorous Star-vader, Blaster Joker appeared behind his owner as her Stand. "But I don't understand the girl, why is she still here?!"

"Why not? This is fun!"

"You think this is a game?!"

"Yeah, Vanguard is a game. So is war, so is fighting, so is everything we've been doing. Game over means death, so you better not lose."

"How the hell can you think like that?!"

"Because it's E͝҉X̴̵̢͡C̛̛̛͞͏I̵T̡͏I̛̕̕͜͝N͢G҉͏́͡."

"What...?"

"The thrill of fighting your life, everything on the line at a time. Your heart pounds knowing it could beat its last or you end the life of another! Both parties risk it all to be the ultimate victor, feeling triumph that runs further than simply winning a game of Ping Pong or Tic-Tac-Toe. More than getting good scores on an exam or finishing a crossword puzzle! It's like getting the HIGHEST score on exams, like destroying all your enemies with Draw Twos and Fours in Uno, as if you won Nascar by ramming the edge of your car into the back edge of another, causing them to spin about madly while you're carried by your velocity to keep going! You trample on everyone else and come out on top, that's WINNING!"

"... Y-You..."

"You all aren't different from Harbinger and I in that regard. We all fight for different sugarcoated reasons, but we're all here to win." Chris sported a wicked grin, her form shadowed by a guise of vehement malevolence. The girlish clown was the most unchanged from all the Reaper drones, having been insane and violent from the beginning, preaching of fun with cheer. Truly, a pious reaper of an ideology filled with chaos. Cerberus - composed of Legion and Chris - were the last monsters in the way to Harbinger and Sovereign.

"... Why do you think like this?" Nemesis asked, partially trying to find reason to justify this girl wasn't a blight to humanity. Another trying to understand out of sheer curiosity while the others around prepared for the last stretch.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:22 pm

The Dimensional Robos appeared outside of the cave not far behind Nemesis. Their warp jets rivaled her own as they had the speed and power to travel through space and break through atmosphere. Darren jumped down as any members of the Resistance that followed him were given time to climb off of the giant robos. Darren rushed in, trying to follow after Yukino and her group and he was able to see the last Reaper along with the final drone. He had time to hear their words, her little speech. He didn't care much about it. The only reason this was a matter of winning was because Harbinger made it that way. This battle was to end that.

"Oh, so the psycho and the conjoined twins are still around," Darren said as his eyes flashed. "Oh... You've got the same power that Reversed me back then... Well that makes this easy then..." His arm extended as the Great Justice Sword appeared in his hand. He gave a small smirk to them both and said, "Hey Bozo, let's see how far I've come while my big sis Yuki deals with the kids!" Calling Legion a child was beyond crazy but he was still doing it.

Last edited by NovaRaizer on Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:24 pm

The commander of the Resistance stepped forward, her blades held firmly in her hands. She stood at the forefront of the Resistance not as Karin, but as Overlord The Cross- The one who would act as humanity's Guide. Before her stood the colossal pair of Legion, and a new, third "head" in the form of Chris. The insane clown who had ascended her role as Drone and become something even more threatening, now coupled with Legion's own strength.

Nemesis and Chris had already begun their back and forth, the same chance to speak every drone prior had been given. Furthermore, it seemed as though Legion would wait for this conversation to end, to face Humanity on equal and fair ground... Karin wasn't about to complain. Anything like this could be worked to her advantage, and they still had Nemesis' power to split Legions at their disposal. Karin stood at the side of her Hollow Sword, waiting patiently. "Those that came before you gave us their answer. Now you can give us yours. Speak."
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:51 pm

Fubuki lagged behind slightly during the trip but arrived in time to witness the appearance of Legion and the final Drone, a very clearly psychotic woman with incredible amounts of power. The twisted logic of "the Clown" was more than slightly disturbing, and the power that was present was terrifying. Fubuki stepped forward nonetheless, standing on the opposite side of Nemesis from the new Commander.

She was prepared to begin fighting at any moment. Reasoning wasn't going to work on someone like this, it'd be nigh impossible to convince her to abandon the side of the Reapers. Taunting her and Legion probably wasn't going to help with that, and the fact that somebody was doing it made Fubuki slightly more anxious. Really didn't feel like something someone should be doing in this situation...
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDollie Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:13 pm

A blast suddenly appeared at the entrance, now preventing any means of leaving that way for anyone inside. Once the dust cleared, there stood Trinity, her sword in hand as all her Reverses stood in line behind her. Maelstrom, Overlord, Ashlei, Dauntless, Luquier, Daiyusha, Ramiel, and Venus. She glared down at Nemesis and co., hatred and emptiness shining in her eyes, her tone devoid of emotion. "This is the end. I must fulfill Harbinger's will and destroy the hope that she despises. That is my purpose." Her grip tighten on her sword as Reverse energy burst from her, her eyes flashing blue as her voice changed to Flonne's. "Humankind don't deserve their happiness! No worlds deserve it!"
EternalDollie
EternalDollie

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:36 pm

Darren's attention turned as he saw the warrior of the Reverse appear. His grin widened. He had a chance to pay her back for the last time they met. Hearing her voice change and the words she said, he gritted his teeth. He understood what she was, a reincarnated Seed. Any of them could have had the mind to think what she did, but they didn't.

"That's not your choice to make!" he called out, pointing at Trinity. "And its definitely not that Tomato Head's choice either! We're the ones who decide that!"
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next