Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Field: Gotem City

+7
NoelKusanagi
Xateramusa
Lightning King
Best Girl
BluishOver
Dementuo
Jello
11 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Field: Gotem City - Page 3 Empty Re: Field: Gotem City

Post by Jello Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:56 pm

Join? Amatsuki? Join him in what-? Oh, helping the time travelers. Well, more or less helping one specific time traveler because it seems that despite all of them are here for a common goal, but all against each other in some way or another.

Amatsuki blinked again, tracing his eyes around the area, whilst starting his humming again. He sensed soul all over, but despite all the strength he found around him, the girl in front of him had the most iron-willed, or rather, the soul with the least amount of shaking to it.

With that kind of independence, a little bit of help on his side that can handle themselves is always good. Even though Amatsuki was supposed to "defeat" people, he was more or less liking it here... Well, no use arguing it. He smiled, nodded, and sent one last message through a hum. Which then transferred to telepathy. Cool tricks.

"Alright. Sure. I can help you out. Stride is simple once you understand its properties. Just keep one thing in mind; the future. That's a big part of it."
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:02 pm

Xat looked at her deck when she heard the word future. [color=#00FFFF]"The future." She wispered to herself as she walked over to him. "I never got your name." she said as she wonders what to call him by if she dosnt know his name.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:06 pm

"Amatsuki Tokiya. What's yours? Not that I can really call it out, but knowing is a formality."

He pulled out his cell phone from his pocket, looking at the time. It was getting late, and soon he would have to get back to the cover of night, otherwise he might get caught further in the crossfire. He never did find who sent out the original reverse energy, but that would be another challenge for another day...

"I'm leaving soon. Put your number in here so if we ever need to get in contact soon, you can send a message to me."
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:12 pm

"My name is Xateramusa." She said as she put her number in his phone. Xat can tell night was about to fall. As she gave the phone back to him she told him. "Same to you. text me if you need anything."
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:03 pm

"You fool, you are going to waste your life away?!" Noel got angry which unleashed a strong wind with her dark aura radiating wildly from her body. Eyes glowing blood red, now her killing intent set on Darren. "I will show you myself what true despair is. I will rob you of your hope with no room for mercy."

Fight tables made of shadows appeared in front of them, almost how a Reverse fight would begin. This was different however, instead of being transported to a space-like field, what replaced it was a completely destroyed Gotem City. The Gotem City of Noel's time, a city robbed of life and left to ruin. "Stand up... Vanguard!"
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

https://www.youtube.com/user/beautifulcecelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:48 pm

Sakuya stabbed her pole into the ground, leaning on the side of it. She was staring down what she could only assume were a couple. They were doing couple things, their phones out, and their decks. But the boy of two had some strange aura about him. He was practically radiating a dark, sinister energy, but she could feel no evil from the boy himself. It was a conundrum.

But then, there was something else that seemed odd about him, though she couldn't quite place it. Was he familiar to her? No, that couldn't be. She didn't know anyone in this new world aside from the arrogant man she bodied and the much more prideful man that wielded Nouvelle's power. And yet, somehow, this child sparked something inside Sakuya that made her feel like she'd seen him before. Or at the very least, that they had something in common.

"Excuse me, boy-" She hefted her pole up over her shoulders and approached him, keeping her eyes focused directly at his. "What are you doing out here? It's getting late. Good boys should be home at this time, not hanging around with their friend."
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:56 pm

Amatsuki looked up, standing in front of Xat is somewhat protective form.

He always did this with Mizumi, as she was the one precious jewel in his life. Couldn't allow anyone to hurt her, under any circumstances. No way... But this was technically a stranger he had no real obligation to, so why?

He blinked at the figure, stood up straight, and raised his eyebrows. That energy was 100% unmistakable. She was one of the travelers who exited the gates, same as he and others that fateful day. He took a couple of steps forward, maintaining eye contact.

Her inner thoughts rang through to him easily, just as they would with anybody else who made contact with the soul resonance. He began to hum a soft tune, looking into the girls' thoughts.

Purge. Kill all that is evil.

Amatsuki swiftly exited her thoughts. That was a dark, terrifying place to be. Nearly affronted by the mere thoughts of the girl, this angelic being, he smiled at her. Not a grin, but the purest form of a smile. With a resonant wave, he sent a telepathic message, just as he did with Xat. This was the closest to communication he could get.

"You and I. We're the same, no? From different worlds, brought to this one for the same purpose; to save it or destroy it. What is it you are looking for, I might ask?"

His voice always came out very slightly higher pitched in his mind messages for some reason.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:02 pm

Sakuya blinked. She just heard the words of another in her head. Thoughts that weren't hers, but were directed to her. The boy before her had just spoke to her mentally. Sakuya blinked again. "...Um. Um? What?" She stood looking dumbfounded for a few moments before recollecting herself.

"You came out of one of the other gates? No wonder... But if that's the case, then you can answer my question." Sakuya drew an outline around the boy with her pole, before sticking it back into the ground. "You're dark. Extremely dark. But... not evil. Why do you hold that kind of darkness?"
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:04 pm

Darren looked at her with a determined glare, placing his deck onto the newly formed table. He was determined to show her the power that could protect this world. "Stand up, Vanguard!"

The battle raged on. Darren was able to take an early lead, but as soon as Noel's dark form appeared, Phantom Blaster Overlord, the lead was immediately lost. It was an intense battle, trying to use Daikaiser to retire her unit as well as deal heavy damage. Unfortunately, she knew to guard.

That was when it happened, the power that was Noel's despair. Phantom Blaster Diablo! Darren recognized it on sight. This was the form she was forced to take by her time. The face of her darkness. He had to stand up to it, and he was able to do so.

Darren showed his own power next, the strength that rivaled that of Stride. Ultimate Dimensional Robo, Great Daikaiser! He struck at the Phantom Dragon, enough guard to prevent 2 triggers, but Darren had 3 drive checks. With those checks, Shadow Kaiser appeared and struck down the guardians, but it wasn't enough. Noel was able to heal.

Phantom Blaster Diablo reappeared, but it was different this time. Its strength had increased tremendously. He attempted to force Darren to sacrifice his friends to save himself. Darren refused. He raised his arms prepared to die alongside his allies. No... he couldn't die. He said that he would live through this. He promised... Gorescue... Darren's call was answered. His training had improved his connection to his deck. It wasn't just in getting Grade 3s to drive check for his skills. It was more than that. But he still needed one more. Gorescue! Like a true hero, it appeared just when it was needed. The unit came forth and Darren survived the attack, a blow that he lived through by hope alone.

His next draw was the showing of his strength, all of it. He placed the unit down, the symbol of friendship that can overcome anything. Ultimate Dimentional Robo, Great Daiyusha! Not only was it the best friend of Daikaiser, but it was also the unit he used when Noel and Darren first met, their first fight. It struck and Noel guarded with all she had. One final trigger was needed. Gorescue!! At the last moment it came to do as its name suggests, rescue Noel from her own darkness.

As the final blow was struck, Darren could only say, "I'm sorry... I couldn't obtain this power in your world... not in time. He wanted more than anything to show Noel a power that could overcome the darkness, that could bring hope to this world. He knew her Darren wanted the same and with time he likely could have gained it. It was too late to question that now. He hoped now this Noel could join them and fight to bring hope to this world. And perhaps... even bring that hope to others. The Dimensional Robos knew better than that, though. They didn't want to tell him, but he was about to find out regardless of their wishes.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:10 pm

"I'm sorry, I don't really know what you mean- Oh..."

Amatsuki rubbed his forearm, feeling sort of bad for his comrade, Amon. They made a deal in the original universe from which they came. Amon would supply all of the energy he possibly could via soul resonance to Amatsuki so he could save the Remnants of his universe.

"That would be my Avatar. I am the Vanguard of Demon World Marquis, Amon. The original demon master of souls." He looked up, blinking innocently and trying to maintain his weak grin. He felt bad for Amon, but was not embarrassed to be on his side. Despite people looking down upon making a deal with essentially the devil, he found companionship in a conqueror like himself. Something pure, despite all of its purity being suffocated by the inhumane deeds that follow it.

"Why? Does it not please you? If it does not, I can spirit Amon away until our conversation is through. I am sorry if I perhaps angered you."

Such. A. Pushover.

"The dark aura must be him, I assume. As for evil.... I cannot recall committing an act of evil. Maybe the one time I allowed a friend to copy my test in primary school.... Hmm.."

Amatsuki began to ponder nervously about his past.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:18 pm

Xat looked at tXat saw the nerviesness that went through Amatsuki and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Whats wrong?" She asked him worried about her new friend. She felt Darren win his match but instead of going and congraulation him, she kept focus on the girl with the pole and Amatsuki. She had a really bad feeling that if she looked away then something would happen to her new friend.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:28 pm

Sakuya simply sighed, shaking her head. "Let a friend copy a test... Well, everyone gets one, I suppose, but Amon...?" She sighed again, completely unsure of what to make of the current situation. A boy from a different dimension, just like herself. A boy who seemed to, at most, sinned maybe once in his life, but also made a deal with the devil himself. Could such a thing be allowed? Could she stand by and let something so clearly wrong remain?

The grip around her pole tightened, but only for a few moments.

She couldn't decide.

It was wrong. She knew it was wrong. There was no way a goddess of the moon like herself could allow the devil's advocate to walk freely. But at the same time, she couldn't bring herself to want to harm this child. He was pure, innocent. He hadn't actually committed any real crimes worth her punishment. Just as she was bound to Tsukuyomi, or the arrogant man had been bound to the Narukami lord, or how Nouvelle had a warrior of her own, this boy was clearly Amon's. Amon was this boy's Vanguard, as Tsukuyomi was Sakuya's.

And she could find nothing wrong with that.

"...Will you fight me? Er, not a real fight. A cardfight, of course. Show me how you fight." Her deck materializing in front of her in a flash of light, she set it down on another almost-invisible table, awaiting the boy's response.
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:31 pm

Amatsuki blinked, tilted his head, and nodded in response. He looked over his shoulder to Xat, placing a hand on hers for a moment and sent a mental note.

"You want to learn about Stride? Watch this."

He materialized two soul-boards for fighting, made purely of the power Amon and the Rift gifted him and allowed his own starter to flip face down onto the board. He looked up with a grin to the girl who asked for a fight.

A Cardfight, anyways.

"Sure. Anything to pass the time."
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:33 pm

Xat nodded and stood to the side of Amatsuki to watch the fight and to learn more about stride.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:41 pm

Hope

Field: Gotem City - Page 3 Tumblr_mnl3ped9YY1ssre7yo1_500

A gate somewhere in Noel's frozen heart erupted with emotions she thought she had lost long ago. She started crying, finally being able to mourn every single one of her own friends that lost their lives. Noel never had time to do so since she was constantly fighting and on the move. Three years worth of tears and sorrow just came out. She dropped her cards and fell to her knees, the darkness disappearing. "If only... if only I held on to my hope... then maybe everyone would of still be alive... I saw them die, I didn't do anything! I was so scared, I didn't know what to do! Running away thinking that it was pointless in fighting back. Everyone... I'm sorry..."
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

https://www.youtube.com/user/beautifulcecelia

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:49 pm

Darren looked at her with a frown, walking up to Noel as he held out his hand to her. "Its never to late to make the best out of a bad mistake... I was Reversed in this world, but I learned from it and became stronger. I know that there's still a lot you can do too..."

He really doesn't get it...

There is no future for a Seed who has lost... Noel won't last much longer...
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:03 pm

"Stand Up! Vanguard!"

The fight between the two fighters commenced, both fighters riding all the way to grade 2 and keeping the damage count at 2 a piece with relative ease. Seyer was the first to go so he would naturally Ride to grade 3 first in this situation. By riding into Ezel and performing several attacks

With several attacks and superior calls the damage was now, 4 to 2 in Seyer's favor, now was Tsubasa's turn to move, Riding to Gancelot Zenith and striding into Holy Flame, calling a few rear guards including blaster blade and pushing the score to 4-3 in Tsubasa's favor.

Seyer then strode into Mithril Ezel and pushed the damage count all the way to 5-4 in his favor not to mention getting a full field and 7 cards in hand, while Tsubasa was left with 4 and only a bruno and arum in the backrow.

"As expected you're strong as ever, every blow I send your way is met with a more powerful counterattack...now it's my turn." he said, as he drew and raised a card from his hand to the sky, summoning a gust of wind in the process. "Liberate us from the shackles of despair and descend, King of All Knights! I Ride! Liberator, Monarch Sanctuary Alfred!, Limit Break!"

Tsubasa's counter move with his new Alfred devastated Seyer's hand and damage zone, leaving Seyer with 1 card left in his hand and the damage count standing at 5 damage each, Tsubasa held on with 6 cards in hand as he awaited Seyer's move.

"Today we end this Seyer..I won't allow you to go on a rampage again, more than just me as a peacekeeper but more as a...friend...i'm sure the other me in your world would have done the same.." he said.

The next thing Seyer would do would be something surprising for sure....something Tsubasa never expected...
BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:06 pm

As Seyer drew, he'd find the card needed to win. Tsubasa would be destroyed and yet... ...Seyer did something unexpected. Grabbing his deck, and turning it face up placing it into the drop zone, he forfeited. An inch away from victory and he forfeited. Why? "You win Tsubasa. ...You always were a stubborn pain in the back, all the way up until the end." he sighed, retrieving the cards. Ezel vanished from sight as the male put the cards away, placing his hands in his pockets. "...Can't bring myself to kill you again..."
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:43 pm

And so they fought.

The mass soulcharging that the Amon family was capable of, clashed against the constant deck-checking effects of Tsukuyomi's many incarnations. The two future fighters fought, pushing eachother to the limit of their strength and their wit. Sakuya hanging on by a thread for half the game, five damage and the last heal of her deck sealed away on the bottom by her visions, Amatsuki stuck on his Breakride at three damage only, waiting for the fourth damage to come and open the floodgates.

Sakuya, a number of times, attempted to perceive the future turns of the game as she often did, but found herself wrong about many of her opponent's plays. Just like her, the boy she was fighting also possessed the power to change the future- the divine power of Stride, given to only a few of her world. All she could see was the path ahead of her.

In truth, Sakuya came incredibly close to losing, just as she had against the Nouvelle warrior. But this time she did not have to rely on luck. This time she knew her victory was assured. Three cards remained in her opponent's deck, and four in hers. Three damage to win. In her deck, a Perfect Guard, two criticals, and a Heal. In that order.

Tsukuyomi was her beacon of victory. Just like her previous incarnations, the Evening Moon Deity could see the future. But unlike her prior forms, this Tsukuyomi could change it. And so she did. All three triggers to the top of her deck. The last card keeping her from decking out. One final blow, three damage dealt. A twofold win, through both damage and deckout.

Sakuya's cards organized themselves back together before vanishing in a flash of like just like how they had first appeared. She leaned against her pole again.

"Thank you for that. You... You're a good child. I can't say I very much approve of working with demons, but... You're free of sin, at the least." Lifting her pole up again, and turned around, as if to leave. "I can see we'll both be staying in this world a while longer. If you'd like, I wouldn't mind having some company from time to time. Having a good soul around would be a nice change of scenery, now that I can see through that black fog around you."

Having said all she wanted to say, Sakuya hopped off the ground and flew off into the night sky, a full moon illuminating the now darkened streets below.
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:52 pm

Despite his tooth and nail abilities to fill his soul, his inner flame to keep burning, it only brought him so far as his opponent would change the future he created for himself, or rather find a way around his altogether. Amatsuki called on for hope, but only found a resounding silence within the chasm the demons led him too. No matter. His trust was not misplaced, and it wouldn't be now due to defeat. He would understand wholeheartedly his loss, considering it was to such a divinity as an angel.

Dematerializing his deck from the soul-board, he was given a last few words from the angel. He never really asked her name, nor did feel it was pressing to do it again. With his endless rampaging soul, and her powerful divine powers, they'd cross paths again in no time. She even invited him as company once in awhile.

Amatsuki turned to Xat, scratching the back of his head.

"Like that, the future can be altered. Stride is a powerful and unbelievably dangerous tool. Be careful with its use, okay? Even with my power, I was unable to force victory. I suppose the angel had different plans in mind. She actually... sort of reminds me of someone..."
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:20 am

Xat watched the angel flew off and when he spoke to her she took his words to heart and understood what he said. SHe thought for a few minutes on who that person reminded him of before speaking. "Maybe she reminds you of someone who you once knew." She suggested as she looked to the spot were the angel stood. "she said she saw darkness in you, however i beleve that even though we have darkness there is still light as long as you have faith in your friends, and deck." She said with a smile as she once again felt the pull this time it was like a voiced called to her. "It's getting late. Here is some money to get a room at a hotel." She said as she placed some money in his hand, then turns away to go back to her house.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:40 pm

"I just can't do it."

Cyan found herself crying in a dark alley during the aftermath of this timeline's invasion. Unlike the others, this one succeeded. One single person didn't wind up at the top of the world, nor did they ruin it. No, this was proof that the Gear Dragon talking of this being the prime timeline wasn't nonsense. The despair girl's jealousy knew no bounds, and all she had to do was suck the life out of this world to settle it. ... But she couldn't do it. Never would Cyan be able to actually take someone's life like that, when they didn't deserve to lose it. Her world didn't either, but a guilty conscious wouldn't allow what needed to be done.

Cyan was just a failure.

The other Seeds handled their ambitions just fine, but she was simply at a stagnant point.

In fact, it may be her fault the distortions are remaining. Ever since Event Horizon, she heard about people suddenly disappearing... That was likely because of their arival.

Cyan was a terrible person when she never meant for anything to happen...

There was one way to fix this.

A painful way, but the only way.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:06 pm

A full day later, Cyan finally started her plan. A plan to make sure she didn't have to hurt anybody while doing this world a favor at the same time: giving it an excuse. Seeds - or at least the time travelers, were at least the reason the distortion in time was left behind. Reports of missing children and husbands and wives and others came to ear. The girl couldn't stand knowing that was all part of her own fault... for just being here. So she took action to call forth the heroes that stopped Glendios... to stop her.

Invoking the power to transcend reality, Admiral Maelstrom was summoned into Gotem City. The massive divine blue dragon peered into buildings, immediately causing panics without doing anything yet. Once he and his vanguard were certain people had evacuated the building of a floor's entirety, the beast ripped off the top of the building, and tossed it aside. Sky blue colored blasts shot out into the sky, absolutely sure not to hit any planes or helicopters. Cyan walked forward as the Master Dragon traversed Earth with her, stepping down on cars, and smashing parts of the street in its wake.

It was simply terrorizing people, but causing no true harm.

Please...

Someone come and stop me...

I don't want to do this anymore.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:48 pm

Hands in his pockets, a boy stepped forward. It wasn't Darren. It was someone slightly older than him. He looked up to see a giant dragon was destroying buildings. A part of him couldn't believe this was even possible. He had heard rumors but it was true, there was a way to manifest Vanguard units into reality.

It wasn't important though, if this was something that was really going to happen, it was the beginning of his search as well. He knew he was in the right place, but with all the questions he had, he couldn't really ask any right now. He had to stop this person. But how? The strange fighters around the world before this point were stopped when they lost Cardfights. Was she the same? Was this power tied so deeply to cardfighting that it was the key to stopping this? If it was, then there was only one thing to do.

Lifting a hand from his pocket, he had a deck in his hand. He looked at Cyan with a determined but non judgmental gaze. Something about this was odd. She seemed to be going out of her way not to harm people. Could she really not want to hurt anyone? Why do this at all then? A cry for help? Another unimportant question. He could see plain as day she wouldn't stop unless someone stopped her.

"I'm gonna ask you one time to stop this right now," he called out to her. "If you really want to give your pet there a workout, do it by fighting me. That's what you want, isn't it? Some kind of challenge?" He could tell that she wouldn't show off power like this for no reason at all. He could only assume she wanted a fight and was daring someone to step up.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:00 pm

Cyan retreated behind her sweater collar some, seeing a new face entirely. A bit surprised at a new face instead of one of this timeline's hall of heroes. Still, it was somebody.

"I'm not gonna stop..." Cyan uttered, but mostly implying she wouldn't until someone made her. In the face of Admiral Maelstrom's supremacy, the Aqua Force Master had little reason to halt this destructive waltz on her own. The divine blue dragon gazed down with his vanguard, sizing up the one challenging them. Cyan put her hand up, asking for a moment. ... She spent several trying to remember where her deck was, unable to find it.

She wasn't a very good villain, she supposed.

Her deck case was in her pocket the whole time.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next