Reaper Invasion - Dual Threat, Ten Deaths!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Reaper Invasion - Dual Threat, Ten Deaths!

Post by NovaRaizer on Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:44 pm

Within the time that everything was happening, Raiden had taken time to go to his apartment in order to equip himself. He had to get new units as well as some gear he had been working on after analyzing the energy of the Reapers from his Deleted Cards. He had a backpack which had what he would more than likely need and used it to go to where everyone was. Mirai was the one who showed him it was the Mall.

When he arrived, he wasn't his Bangle activated almost automatically. In the time he was thinking and reflecting upon the events that had passed, he modified the Bangle to activate upon the activation of the Reaper's energy pattern, but only in close proximity to it as he didn't want it to accidentally activate during a normal cardfight just because a Reaper attacked from somewhere miles away.

Raiden saw that there were two of them... and Seifer and Karin. Why were they fighting Yukino and the others? Could it be that they sided with the enemy? His hand clenched into a fist as he said, "Whatever this ends, it ends now!"
NovaRaizer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi on Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:58 pm

In all honesty, Mirai has no idea why she suddenly intervened to help the other Seeker user. Was it to just to defend a fellow Seeker or was it more than just that? She couldn't figure it out, it was like if something inside reacted and made her take action with hope that she was able to summon her units like everyone else.

Intervening brought the fight between her and Seifer. I've seen him somewhere... but where? We met though right? I remember him from somewhere... why is he evil? Why is he taking sides with those thing? Mirai pondered and tried to make things get together like a puzzle.

Their fight started, Seekers vs Shadow Paladins.

Mirai started getting a strange headache, she couldn't really focus well in the fight. Especially when she saw Blaster Dark and a Phantom Blaster Dragon hitting the damage zone. They looked... familiar. Those units... why does my head hurt so much? The fight raged on, her eyes unknowingly to her glew red like Seifer's eyes when she rode into Light Saver. It seemed like the fight was even, with equal damage of four. That was when things turned around really fast when Seifer broke rode into Phantom Blaster Overlord. With the break ride skill and persona blast ability, it ascended to 41000 power with two critical. Mirai was going to perfect guard the attack but the Abyss Dragon prevented any grade one or higher units to be used for guard. That was it, she couldn't stop it or do anything but hope for a heal. First check, no trigger. Second check, a trigger... but not a heal. With that, the fight ended, the Phantom Overlord knocking her and Light Saver Dragon away. Fortunately Light Saver grabbed the girl so the hit can be all absorbed by the Cosmo Dragon. "I tried... my best..." that was when she said something quietly that sounded very strange for her to say, "Seifer... nii-san... and blacked out. Light Saver protecting her until everything was over
NoelKusanagi

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/beautifulcecelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl on Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:14 am

Either this was a game, or humanity's power to turn the tables when morale was high was extremely underestimated. Those who sided with Harbinger - the Reaper Drones and a Reversed Seifer even alongside the massive titans... could not stop the charge entirely. While the Reapers were holding out and the drones were putting in the work, Earth and Cray roared back in defiance to no longer suffer total defeat as they did the first two attacks. They could not find Hydra's head that needed to be opened, and that was a major problem. However, thanks to the efforts of those assaulting Scorpion, including the Blue Wave forces led by Haruka, Lambros, and Thavas, they discovered it was the weaker of the two. With less to worry about and only one head, this war was in their favor.

This information was relayed to the commander, who shouted into communications: "Target Scorpion, distract Hydra!"

The two versus one with Seekers against the Blasters of the civil war raged onward with a rage-filled queen. While Mirai put up a decent fight with Light Saver and company - another squad of the Seekers entirely - against the Dragon of Hell and his revived form as a Break Ride, it revealed the horrifying ability to seal out Sentinels and vastly power its Crossride form into heights not thought possible. It even refunded the cost of the Persona Blast. Still, this did not daunt Hikari and Ahmes, as they followed up the attack on Phantom Blaster Overlord. Seifer continued to laugh and Yukino cared for speeches to save her friends no longer - only action to pull them from the jaws of evil - Link Joker. Thing Saver Dragon had an identity not known to the majority of the problem, as it was the past form before corruption of...

Yukino brutally whittled him down with the Guardian Dragon, and knew it wouldn't be that simple to unreverse her brother. He told her the only way to kill the parasite was killing Seifer, and naturally, she didn't believe a word of that. However, she could still believe she failed to protect someone again, losing them to the same virus as three years past.

Out of fury, Thing Saver blasted away parts of the roof to get Phantom Blaster Overlord.

"I'm glad you're alright..." Aoi spoke to Carlos, getting off of him. "Don't feel bad! We could do with even reckless courage now! This isn't as bad as the times before!" The China girl remained optimistic, Genovious appearing behind her, and setting sights on the Reapers. The time for Ripples to stand had come.

"We got plenty of hope, because those giant assholes are still getting their asses beat!" Bashiro shouted with pride, catching Okuri - his illusion - as he was blown back. However, his arms soon grasped nothing as the illusion was undone, seeing a spiritual dog-like figure in front of him. "... W-Wha..."

Solis rushed in and kicked Bashiro in the face, then hopped off of him and summoned Dragonic Overlord the Great to unleash a fire ball toward the mall and the Resistance inside. Fuki stood upon the roof and conjured a lock orb with her finger, tossing it out toward the one she would have to stop from advancing.

This massive war between humans, reaper-infected humans, and reapers continued on.

Scorpion hissed, Hydra roared.
Best Girl
Administrator

View user profile http://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver on Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:16 am

Haruto had followed Mirai and the gang all the way to the mall where it became clear what was happening, two new monsters were rampaging, along with other terrifying moments...

"Seifer..? against Yukino...?" he thought, as he stared at the events that took place in front of him, petrified by what they all meant.

After Mirai lunged in to protect Yukino and Raiden proclaimed he would do something about this mess, Haruto was still uncertain, even though Seifer had lost he still seemed crazed and not like his usual self. Watching Raiden step up did motive but it still did not change too much about how he felt about the situation.

"...Can I really handle them...if they were strong enough to handle Seifer." he thought.

BluishOver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawkobo on Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:33 am

Satoshi had closed his eyes as both Haruka and Mizumi had left his side. Time was of the essence. The reapers were attacking...there were people on their side now...someone had to do something. As long as this kept happening, the resistance would keep fighting and suffering, even if they won...

Thinking to what Angelica said, the farmboy lifted the pistol to his head, holding it with his marked hand. The rings began to glow white light as they had during Demeter as he held the gun to his head. He uttered one phrase as he pulled the trigger:

"Stand up."

---

A fireball was coming into the resistance, but suddenly, a body jumped in front of it, appear to aim to take the full brunt of it. Instead, the person held up a pistol in his left hand and clicked the trigger, holding it down like it was a vacuum. The flames dissipated into the barrel of the gun, as if it really was such an item.

Returning the pistol to his side, the figure's eyes flashed golden. "You have business with them, I take it? This ain't the way to do it. We fight with cards, not powers, you know this." A half-smirk, holding up deck box in his right hand and waving a field to appear with his left.

"Let's see if your fireballs are repeated in your cards."
Rawkobo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major on Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:43 am

Even though Aoi gave him words of encouragement, even though they could still win, Carlos couldn't stop feeling useless. "I couldn't protect one of my own Units. A blue giant Thunder Dragon. I know he should be fine, but..." He then saw the cards of Dragonic Dreadscythe and Blue Gem Carbuncle, all grayed out. Those units joined Thunder Break Dragon in the list of Carlos' greatest failures, the fallen Units of Cray. "How can I be of help if I'm not strong enough?"

But then, he felt it. A dim light, coming from his pocket. "C-Could it be...?" The young cardfighter thought, approaching the compartment with his hand. It was what he thought it was - Chronos gift, a seemingly useless piece of paper, took the form of four Vanguard cards. "Detonics... Stinger? What is this?".

"This gift is one I bestow unto you, regardless" He remembered the words said by the strange dragon to him. "It will answer once you have made a choice for yourself before others. You, Child of Time, who has touched me with your simplicity". He stood there, thinking about those words. Suddenly, a somewhat familiar phrase came to his mind. "Strength, is simple, and thus is beautiful".

The young Narukami user regained his lost motivation. "I can't give up now! I can't give up again! That's not how I do things!". Replacing four cards of his decks with the new ones he received, he ran towards the Hydra. "Let's go, my Units! We'll win this time for sure! And if we don't, we'll keep trying!" He shouted, activating his Reality Bangle to make his mos trusted Units appear in the battlefield.
Nova Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher on Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:46 am

Well, he'd done what he'd come here to do. Piss the chosen one off. Yay. As Phantom Blaster Overlord kept Thing Saver busy, taunting it the entire time... Seifer made himself busy. "So, I see someone that could be useful. Guys, mind taking care of the... situation for me?" the civil war Blasters, as well as Blaster Dark nodded in unison, leaping at Light Saver Dragon to get rid of it while Seifer made his way over to Mirai to pick her up and carry the unconcious blonde away to Harbinger.
Cipher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl on Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:20 am

Enough.

Bashiro watched Aoi fight against Scorpion and skyrocket morale with the trump card to surpass Delete: Odysseus. The majestic power of the seas to call forth Ripples in the form of a Superior Ride was mindnumbingly powerful when everyone's problem was that they had to pray for a Grade Three unit. Sera fought against an outraged Hydra, who pushed him down heavily in his wrath against the delicious and traitorous Star-vaders, doing away with him as fast as it could, yet Sera still succeeded in holding him away from Scorpion.

Satoshi was even handling that one guy who launched a fire ball.

A roar of a man with the fists of heaven.

Nobody even saw when he started charging, they just saw him doing it, and the brawler launched himself toward Scorpion and landed a direct punch onto the weakened head. The power and force of it cause the Reaper pause before it yelped and screamed.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Bashiro had punched the Reaper into the ground, fragments of its now open, damaged skull flying into the skies. This left humanity's morale to grow even HIGHER while the drones and Hydra were in utter awe.

"What the hell is that man?!" Solis questioned in panic.

Yukino couldn't see Seifer in the middle of all the Paladins fighting anymore, but heard what was happening outside.

"Kill Scorpion!!"
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer on Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:44 am

Seeing the power and display of his allies, Raiden smiled as he saw everyone was doing better than before. Knowing their weakness really was the key. He smiled at the sight that they had the power to win now. It made him wish he had seen it sooner, but at least they could take advantage of that knowledge now.

Raiden took out his deck as he saw that the Scorpion was already weak. He grinned and said, "It seems that you can't fight anymore. I will send you back where you came from!" The Bangle let out a flash as his Paladins appeared behind him. Garmore was no longer there, but someone familiar took his place.
NovaRaizer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawkobo on Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:47 am

All according to keikaku. Satoshi and Yggdrasill's bond couldn't be stronger, blocking Solis' attacks again and again, countering with his own Regalia strikes. With a solid strike of a critical bonus, and a critical trigger, the damage was real, and Solis simply couldn't keep up.

On success, the farmboy spun the pistol in his left hand, aiming at the reaper's servant. "Now to end this--"

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a shot fired at Mizumi. In the blink of an eye, he leaped from the roof down to try for a dive and save her. Something had clicked, just then. It didn't matter if he was risking his own life, even. Seph had been right.

For her, and for everyone, such suffering was worth it.

He took the blast, and rolled off to the side, cringing from the pain it caused.
Rawkobo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster on Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:59 am

Having followed Mirai, Neo made his way and saw something that grabbed his attention. He noticed a war going on which caused him to have flashbacks of some painful memories from his past. Something told him to take out his deck so he did which is in a bright orange deck case.

"What is going on?" He asked himself
NeoBuster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher on Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:04 am

Good, no one has messed with him. Perfeeeeeeeect. Lifting Mirai up on his shoulder, the reversed Seifer made his way back to where Lua was... passing Haruto on the way. "Good... At least someone knows how weak they are to try and do anything. Stay that way." he taunted the poor boy as he continued, stopping next to the blonde, Mirai still on his shoulder and unconscious. "Seemes you stopped the guy from getting to me. Good job, and thank you." he spoke, giving a bright smile to Lua and shutting his eyes. What? He's a total ass right now, but he DOES appreciate things.
Cipher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawkobo on Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:09 am

"Anything for you, baaaabe~ <3" Hearts in her eyes, not noticing the fact that there was a girl over his shoulder. For what it was worth, that girl was probably just reaper fodder, anyway. Gotta feed the beasts.

---

Meanwhile, Satoshi's aura faded a bit, but luckily, since the aura was a deterrant to the power of reverse granted from being a reverse agent once before, he wasn't corrupted or anything. It was an easy sacrifice to make. It just hurt.

Like, a lot.
Rawkobo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello on Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:12 am

Haruka was victorious in pressuring the opposing forces. First Karin was taken out of the battle, and then applying all of Aqua Force's ability into the enemy Reaper, Scorpion. Despite Haruka's huge success, Sera met with a terrible fate. Zodiac, the Emperor, took a beating so large in sent Sera flying back. After consecutive fights with Deletors and his cockiness kicking in, it wasn't a surprise they tore him a new one this time around. He retreated to a safe position, leaving the battle to the new blood.

Mizumi was pissed. Royally pissed. A lock orb, seriously?

"Come down here and fight me already!"

Mizumi's entire body had a glow about it. Purple. Reminiscent of a certain mute boy who existed on this planet for a short amount of time. The soul resonance was accumulating rapidly. She saw her new beloved take a large shot... she was furious...

But also incapable of doing the job.

The Star-Vaders tore apart the units Mizumi had allied with her heart from the day she wanted to even participate in this game. She knew she didn't stand a chance, but she wouldn't just let Satoshi's efforts be in vain either. Even with fighting back as hard as she could, only Gwynn, the ace she believed in, was kept in a lock all game. She really was out of options...

Dropping to her knees, Mizumi cradled the hit Satoshi, trembling herself. Whether it be of rage or sadness, she trembled from head to toe all the same.

"I'm... so sorry... God I'm so sorry."
Jello

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver on Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:24 am

Haruto just sat there unable to move or make sense of what he should do or what needs to be done, he saw the destruction that occurred at the mall as he stood there helpless. He thought that now that he got Core that he would be braver in the face of all this but it was too much to take in especially when he saw Yukino face Seifer.

He did see Raiden stand up in the face of the monsters this time around though which gave him a boost of sorts, especially after he saw the unit he summoned.

".........." he took out his deck and stared at it hoping to find an answer like last time, until Seifer passed by and beat the boy down with his words. "....I'm not like you...."

His deck began to glow, illuminating his vision to what is happening around him.

He saw how hope is not lost, how there is still a chance to win, "...We have the ability to end this conflict....I may be weak right now, but I will stop this, I will reach the next level!" he shouted as the glow spread to his body and Prominence Core appeared behind him along with Aglovale.

"Let's end this, you're next in line but for now, Scorpion!" he shouted, as he charged at the skull of the reaper.
BluishOver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggy on Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:27 am

Okuri noticed Bashiro attempted to catch him or rather his illusion. There was going to be a lot of explaining after everything that was certain. He couldn't entirely comprehend what was happening until something rather drastic happened. Bashiro broke open the Scorpion's head. It was vulnerable. He didn't have time to sit here in shock. Shuffling around some spare cards he repaired his deck, but not before he made sure he had the deleted copies of silver Wolf. Hikari gave the command to rush and kill Scorpion and he fully intended on following it.

Another of their comrades was already engaged with the beast and seemed to be winning. It was time he joined in. Rushing off as fast as he could he prepared to follow up the attack.
Doggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl on Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:46 am

Fuki had silently went about the game, showing very little emotion against Mizumi, who was selected as a target to become a Reaper Drone. Harbinger's game was to divide humanity as much as possible, and have those she could give into an end of nothingness. However, Satoshi is the one who took the lock, and a fight begun with the Dark Irregular player, who emitted power that the blonde woman understood. She too was... no, something the Reaper overlord likely already knew. With the unreasonable control of Lock, along with gaining additional power, the game was out of reach for the girl. Her "ace" had been sealed forever by Omega Locks and grade three units swarmed her hand. Seeing her drop and apologize so despairingly would have made this drone react with kindness some time ago, but now, all that was there was the domination of the Docking Deletor.

However, a large sound of something colliding with the mall's walls threw her off. Looking through a hole in the roof, Solis flew into a shoe store. The woman internally panicked, but externally kept her stoic gaze. She looked back at the girl and Satoshi, and deduced that saving one of the strongest Reaper Drones from any further harm took priority. Warping down, she grabbed Solis and helped him to his feet.

"Ugh... I can't believe... such a miserable defeat..." Solis groaned, bleeding from the head after getting flung so far.

"You're still alive, don't complain."

"... Yes ma'am."

"L̢͢e͜͞a̵̷̴v͝e̴̛͘ ͘͘S̛̕c̶͠o̵͘r̵̴̡̀́p̷̕͜͢ì̢̀͞o͏̸̕͏n̷̸͡ ̶͡t͏͏͞o̸҉̸̛͞ ̵҉d̷̴̀i̷̧͜͢é̕͏.̷̧̛͘͝ ̨̀͞Ļ̶̸e̶̛͘t̴̨͢͠͞ ̷̢́h҉͠ư͞͏m̴̸̢͘͢à̸̡̛ņ̶̴̨͞i̢̨̛t҉͞҉͘y̕̕͝ ̸̢͘͢h̶̷̨͜a͘͟v҉̷͝҉e͏͏ ̸͟h̵̢̀̕͘i̕͟m̵̨͝ ̶̴͞͝a̵̧̨̢ņ̧́́͟d́͟͡ ̵̶ş̡́u͟҉f͘͜͟͟f̡͘̕͜ȩ́r̀͞ ͟͏͡͏ǹ̵̴o̡̧͞ ͜͞͡f̸̧͘͡͠u̢͝͠r̢̕t́̕h̴̶͜͠e̸͡͏r̸̀ ̵̵̨̡͟c̛̛͘͠a̸̷̕s̶̸̢͘u͝͠a̷̧l̢̕͘t́͢҉̷̨y҉̛́͜.̢͟҉" Was transmitted to all drones and Hydra that were still on the battlefield. An order to retreat and leave their ally to die. Normally, the heroes would be disgusted by such an idea, however, the Reapers were more than willing to abandon the weakling of a monster. Scorpion didn't even notice he was left with his own forces, world spinning in the creature's mind due to panic and an uncontrollable urge to stab everything with its tail. This insanity left him vulnerable to the final strikes of Brawlers, Liberators, and Great Nature, collectively slamming into him and ignoring his delete prowess or just simply not being deleted. Bigbang Knuckle, Tester Fox, Autumn Rain, and Prominence Core slammed into Scorpion over and over as the last sight the reaper bore witness to was Hydra flying away and fading, becoming invisible.

Three of the ten deaths had been abandoned.

"HOW COULD YOU ALL
DO THIS TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I'LL STAB YOU
AAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
"

Another explosion, just like Kraken. One of silence - similar to an implosion of the mind, as the deranged beast was swallowed up by void, being erased by its own power and like its own name.

Hydra escaped, but humanity was victorious.
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top